The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forbidden (Othala and The Master)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:23 am

Othala had decided to escape from the boring school and ministry party that was going on inside one of the Ministry buildings. Apparently it was to celebrate the good results of the school, that was why there were students and professors alike inside as well as ministry officials. Lots of the students had gone to their own party though, it was a lot cooler than this one which was pretty straight laced.

She had wanted to go to that party instead of this one but because her dad was the Doctor he had made her come to this one instead. To show support or something like that.

Sighing lightly she lent against one of the fountains in the gardens outside of the building, although the building itself was ministry property there was a public green space in the middle of the group of buildings it was a part of. They had quite a few lovely fountains and garden decorations dotted around. This fountain was a depiction of an angel, which was carved beautifully out of stone.

It felt good to be outside, on her own, away from the other guests.

She had felt judged while she was in there. Othala knew that she had problems with her education, because she couldn't do ordinary magic and she was behind on her muggle schooling but she didn't like to be reminded of it in the harshest ways. People could be so...so mean sometimes the way they spoke about her, spoke to her.

Pressing the small rune on her index finger, Othala smiled softly when she saw an array of small glowing lights appear and float around her.
Back to top Go down
The Master

The Master

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:36 am

The Master was not a nice person.

He knew that but he was going to do something that he knew people would see him as a monster for doing... he was going to talk to an insecure young woman about accepting her inner beauty! Oh the humanity! Of course he was also going to groom her to be a suitable dark-mistress before using her position to strike at the heart of his most hated enemy.

But he would be so verry nice about it...

He smirked a little bit as he leaned against the statue of the angel, the water freezing with a thought as he looked at her carelessly playing with runes that most adults would find to be incredibly hard. And here she was doing them without a thought... wonderful. Simply wonderful!

Almost worth being pressed into a tailored white suit with it's red shirt and black tie. Dereth had insisted on being his tailor but the clothes were on high quality. They were just a little... devilish? He smirked lightly,

"Hello there Othala." he licked his lips a little bit, "What are you doing out here all on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:46 am

Othala started when she heard someone speak to her from such a short distance away she had been so sure that she was on her own out here after all. Perhaps she had allowed herself to become so distracted with the runes that she hadn't taken the time to properly look around. She wouldn't be surprised, she often got distracted when she was thinking and playing with her various runes.

As she looked around swiftly to try and pin point where the person was, Othala's eyes widened in surprise when she saw someone she knew, leaning against the angel statue she had been admiring not seconds ago.

She knew him but, she was surprised to see him again. They had met a few weeks ago in the park and had shared an ice cream - he'd asked a lot about the Doctor if she remembered correctly. When she had thought about it later, she had assumed they had been old colleagues or friends and he was asking about him out of interest for his health.

Blushing a little bit, Othala brushed her long straight hair behind her ear;

"I uhm, didn't much like the party so I came outside to take a break." she admitted honestly.

Glancing over the man's clothes, noting how handsome he looked in them, Othala immediately felt more nervous than she had done before but for entirely different reasons.

"We've met before haven't we? You're the Master, right?" Othala asked, a little anxious in case he just looked a lot like the guy - or she got his name wrong.

Othala's Dress!

Last edited by Othala Thormund on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding In Clothes.)
Back to top Go down
The Master

The Master

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:51 am

The Master grinned a little bit as he stepped on the rapidly freezing water in the fountain, smirking a little bit as he stepped out of the fountain, he licked his lips as he looked her up and down. Humming a little bit, he waved his hand and a champagne flute appeared with a bottle in the other hand. He poured her a glass before doing the same for himself.

He doubt The Doctor and his friends had allowed her to drink.

He winked at her as he raised his glass,

"Then I guess I'm the lucky one." he teased her with a smirk, "I get to share a drink with the prettiest girl at the party."

Humming as he sipped his champagne. He could tell that she was checking him out a little bit and he made a reminder to not kill Dereth for making him look like the Devil. Apparently the Devil was sexy. Grinning, he bowed slightly, taking her hand and kissing the back of it,

"Ah! The lady remembers me! An honor..." he assured her, looking up into her eye before winking, "Been thinking about me a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:03 am

Othala gasped softly when she saw that he was pouring her a glass of champagne. She hadn't been allowed any at the party much to her annoyance, she was sixteen she could have one small glass while they were at a social function. Now she supposed she could have a glass but, it made her feel guilty going against what her dad said like that.

"I shouldn't...The Doctor doesn't let me drink." she explained, a soft pink blush on her cheeks, but she held the glass anyway. She might have a cheeky sip or so while she was outside with him. In itself that was exciting! Never mind drinking as well.

Never before had she really spoken with someone so attractive, but she didn't understand why he was attractive. He wasn't muscle -y and he wasn't overly handsome, but there was something else lurking there.

His compliments made her blush even more and she fiddled with some of the ruffles of her dress; "I'm not really, although thank you for saying so."

The kiss to the back of her hand, combined with the wink made Othala's lips part lightly in surprise. The Master was flirting with her, she was sure of it! Nobody had flirted with her before either, she didn't know why. Maybe she wasn't especially pretty. The Doctor didn't want her to be having boyfriends and stuff really, but seeing as she was of age, there wasn't really much he could do.

"No," Othala admitted with a soft smile "Sorry. I just thought that I recognised you...were you invited to the party too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
The Master

The Master

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:11 am

The Master smirked a little bit.

He was going to be the little rebellion for Othala that The Doctor seemed to be trying his best to snuff out. Florence was doing a good job of it because she was definitely as lovely young, innocent, woman... and The Master loved to turn that innocence into the darkness and the taunting sexiness that he was looking for.

He licked his lips clear of champagne,

"Well... what The Doctor doesn't know, won't hurt him now will it?" he asked her with a wide smirk before chuckling, "I promise I won't be the one to tell Florence!"

She was only sixteen but Othala had she had really bloomed into a beautiful young woman and he would make sure that she was appreciating all that adulthood had to offer. But he would make sure that she knew... he was the one who could let her experience all that her sexy, nimble, young body could offer.

"No..." he hummed before whispering into her ear, "Being pretty is something little girls do... you are no little girl, you are a beautiful and, if I may say so, sexy... young woman."

He seemed to be doing alright so far but he was going to have to press her a little bit faster than he otherwise might have. Wouldn't want Florence attacking them! He licked his lips a little bit,

"Nope!" he smirked, "I gatecrashed... someone told me you were here."
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:19 am

Othala blushed a little bit when the Master told her that what the Doctor didn't know wouldn't hurt him. It was true he didn't have to know, and she could just have this one glass. It wouldn't be a problem surely? She doubted that she would get drunk from one small glass, she could handle it no problem. Besides, she wouldn't get to try it any other time.

"Well...okay." she grinned excitedly, taking a small cautious sip of the champagne before finding it to her liking and having a slightly bigger one "I like it, it's very nice. Thank you for letting me have some."

Unable to stop herself from gasping in shock when she heard the Master calling her not pretty, but beautiful and sexy. Othala didn't know what to do, she was completely lost. This situation was foreign to her! Nervously she began to play with her dress, hitching it up slightly as she did so although it wasn't her intention.

"I guess you can say so, if you mean it." Othala replied, turning her head away in an attempt to hide her blush.

The fact that the Master had gate crashed because he had heard she was here made Othala feel on top of the world! He had come to the party only to see her it would seem. That meant that he wanted to see her, wanted to spend time with her. It made her feel very special. Othala bit at her lip shyly, making it slightly plumper as she did so.

"So you came to see me?" she stated, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
The Master

The Master

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:30 am

The Master had such plans and such sights for Othala! He was going to open her mind and broaden her horrizons so that his approach, his views, were so much better to her. She would soon she that he was right and The Doctor was a deluded fool. She would be his most loyal follower... his lover. She would love him, he was sure.

He might even be able to return the feeling.

Potentially.

"Well I'm never going to hold you back from the world Othala." he told her with a wink, "Unlike some men... who want you to remain the innocent little girl you once were."

He had her blushing already and he wouldn't be surprised if she was beginning to feel all flustered - it was what he was aiming for and he loved seeing her like this. Smirking a little bit, he couldn't help but chuckle slightly as he turned to her, his face very close to hers,

"I'll never say anything to you that I don't mean."

Why did he come to see her? Was he to tell her the truth? Of course not!

He grinned a little bit as an arm wrapped loosely around her waist as he grinned down at her,

"Would you believe I came here to dance with you?" he asked her before whispering into her ear again, "But I'm also a very evil man... I'm a thief... here to maybe steal your first kiss too! Oh my!"
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:38 am

Othala didn't see the Doctor as trying to hold her back from the world, he was trying to do what was best for her she was sure. Drinking wasn't too big of a deal but it was really nice to be able to have a try like the adult that she was becoming, and already was on some accounts. Perhaps she was drinking the champagne a little fast, the mistake of a new drinker, acting as if it was a normal drink instead of alcoholic.

The Master's face was so close to her own, she could see right into his eyes. They were so handsome that Othala found herself unable to look anywhere else for a long while, before she eventually broke her gaze so that she could swiftly look at his lips. It was hard not to because they were so close, of course.

"W-well that's good to know." she breathed softly, her heart tremoring a little bit in her chest. Maybe he was so close to her because he wanted to hold her, maybe even kiss her. Oh my, that would be an amazing experience she was sure.

Gasping softly when she felt the Master's arm wrapping around her waist, Othala pressed her hands lightly against his chest to steady herself against him. The offer of a dance was very welcome although she didn't know how to dance.

His intention of stealing her first kiss though swiftly burned to the forefront of her mind, making her blush all the greater. Quite unintentionally Othala lent in a little closer to the Master, her eyes shyly averted away from his own.

"You...you want to kiss me?" she asked, uncertainly "Well, you wouldn't be a thief if I gave it to you. Would you?" Othala asked again, letting her eyes flick up to lock with the Master's. Her pink lips were slightly parted with her excitement.
Back to top Go down
The Master

The Master

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:46 am

The Master could see she was somewhat reluctant to believe that The Doctor was actually holding her back. To be honest he likely had to do a bit more in order to get her to actually do something about it. He needed to cement his position in her life before she would do anything that he wanted to be done against The Doctor.

But he had his foot in the door.

He licked his lips a little bit, glancing down deliberately at Othala's lips. They looked very soft and sweet he had to admit. The taste of them would be his reward he believed, for the work he had put in for today,

"I thought about you a lot since we first met." he told her honestly, looking between her eyes and her lips, "Nearly everyday in fact... is that... strange? To feel such a connection? So quickly?"

The idea of dancing with him and kissing him seemed to be exciting her and The Master was more than happy with that outcome! Smirking a little bit, he couldn't help but purr to himself as his plan seemed to be coming together. Moving closer so that he was almost right up against her body with his own, he tilted his head to the side slightly and gently lifted her head with a gentle touch to her chin,

"I do." he whispered to her, his voice taking on a more husky tone, "No... I wouldn't now would I? I would be accepting a wondrous gift... would you let me take this gift?"

His lips were an inch, maybe two, from hers now and his eyes were focused on hers. She had to make the next step... it would mean more if she did.
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:56 am

Othala was shocked to hear of the amount of time the Master had thought of her since they had met. Although she hadn't thought of him nearly as much she was very flattered to hear that she had been in his mind since they had met a few weeks ago. The fact that there was a connection between them, and that he felt it before she did, helped Othala to feel better about how close she was standing to the Master.

It made her feel better about how she wanted to give in and kiss him as well, it would be acting on that connection between the two of them that she herself was beginning to feel now.

"Even if it is strange I don't suppose it matters...as long as it's something that you like." she stated with a soft whisper, still rather dazzled by her luck in this situation. He was so handsome, and he was here to see and be with her instead of any body else. Lots of the girls inside would have wanted him she was sure.

Gasping softly again when she felt the Master moving closer to her, their bodies so close that they were almost touching each other from his movement, Othala couldn't help but want them to be closer still. The thrill of the moment was getting to her incredibly. The lights from the runes, the two of them alone in the beautiful garden, her beautiful dress and clothing. Everything was just so romantic.

She compliantly moved her head with the Master's touches, her eyes shimmering lightly with pleasure when he asked her if he could take her first kiss.

His lips were so close already Othala didn't see the harm in pressing hers against his own before he had the chance to. Softly, nervously, she pushed her lips against his and worked them together gently. Although she didn't know what to do, she followed her bodies natural instincts. Carefully she stepped forwards to close the gap between their bodies as she continued to kiss the Master lightly, even tentatively exploring his lips with her tongue, before breaking away with a soft blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
The Master

The Master

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:06 am

The Master had thought about what he was talking about and had to admit that watching those romantic films and reading some of the Mills and Boons fiction was coming in handy. He was using the techniques well and he was going to make sure that she was loving every second of it. If only to make all that torture worth-while for himself.

And he hadn't lied too much.

He had been thinking about her everyday since he had first met her. How could he not? She was an amazing resource against The Doctor and he would make her his Queen... capable of dealing so much more damage than his pawns,

"Oh it's more than something I like..."

That was also true.

He was so close to her now - she couldn't help but be drawn into him further now. He was laying it on rather thick but he was loving it regardless. Purring a little bit, The Master pulled her against him lightly from his arm around her waist and held her against him as he kissed her back. He wasn't being aggressive but he was letting her know that he was much more experienced than her. When it was broken he licked his lips and made a noise of enjoyment at the taste,

"Mmm you taste delicious Othala... It's a shame I must go now..." he whispered to her, stroking her cheek gently with his fingertips, "They're going to come looking for you now after all and I want this to be just between us for a little longer."

Kissing her forehead, he moved away from her with portrayed reluctance before smiling back at her,

"I'll be back for you later Othala..." he purred before winking, "Maybe next time you'll drop the charms? I want to look upon you in all your natural beauty... until we meet again."

He waved his hand before offering her a single red rose,

"Good night my lovely Othala."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden (Othala and The Master)   Forbidden (Othala and The Master) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden (Othala and The Master)
Page 1 of 1