The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Empty
PostSubject: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:40 am

Viktoria didn't know what had gone wrong with the Doctor's TARDIS this time but, she was quite alone in a place that she had no idea about. Perhaps she had stepped into some medieval theme park? The buildings would suggest that was the case. They were all made out of wood and seemed to have little to no modern conveniences as she knew all the buildings around her home had. Even if it were a theme park though there should be something around here that was modern.

A sink?

A toilet for people who were visiting to use?

Maybe even a stall to sell horribly over priced gifts to commemorate the visit to the theme park in days to come?

There was nothing though, and it was beginning to trouble Viktoria to no end. Worrying her lip under her teeth, she started to walk towards some of the more populated areas. Maybe there would be someone there who could give her the answer to her question. If it was a serious problem with the TARDIS it might take a while for the Doctor to come and rescue her, she should at least try and busy herself while she waited.

One of their rules was, should they be separated through the vast strands of time, Viktoria would stay where she was and wait for the Doctor to come and fetch her.

An hour or so later and Viktoria had asked all the people who would stop to speak to her about where she was, each would give her a little bit of information before stopping the conversation short. It might be that she had asked every single person why they were covered in what appeared to be a black tattoo that moved on their skin. Like a wizard photograph but in ink form. Some were quite beautiful but others well...might want to get their money back.

Sighing softly, Viktoria stopped outside of a rather large building - what she assumed was a kind of palace. Whether it was still in use as a palace or not she didn't really know, she hoped not. Monarchies were hardly lovely forms of society - they could be incredibly unfair and harsh.
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:48 am

Durzo Blint hated working in the palace end of the city, it always had the strangest people wandering through it with their strange customs that always seemed to somehow mess up what he was doing on his current contract. When he was shooting a poison dart they were jumping around all the time. When he was getting much closer for a stab to the heart they would be faster than he was willing to be in a crowd.

They always died but it got rather annoying.

And now there was a woman walking around in the strangest clothes he had ever encountered in his hundreds of years of life. And she was wandering out in full view of the Vurdmeisters, who were beginning to glare at her more and more. And that was not productive for his plan to kill some of the meisters.

Sighing a little bit, he wandered out into the street to grab her firmly by her upper arm. He guided her towards the alley he had been waiting in the mouth of. He grinned a little bit at the passing Vurdmeister before turning to the woman, looking her up and down slowly,

"So... who the hell are you supposed to be?" he asked immediately before frowning and chewing on some garlic, "You seem to be lost and you seem to have wandered into this terrible part of town... what are you doing here again?"
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:55 am

Viktoria was a little bit shocked when someone decided to grab her arm and lead her into an alley way not far from where she had been walking. She didn't mind that she had been grabbed and pulled to one side - sometimes people liked to talk in private after all, the alley way seemed to be a perfect place for that. What she did mind was that his grip was a little too tight for her liking, it might leave a bruise.

The little grin to some of the men walking past was lost on her as Viktoria admired some of the stone work behind the mans head on the other side of the wall. There was some lovely carving work done there. Stone was definitely a step up from the wood of the other districts, maybe this place was slightly more upmarket.

It would make sense seeing as she was standing next to a palace.

"I am quite lost you're right." she admitted in a soft voice, her eyes wandering around the rest of the stone work in the alley, her attention quite distracted from what the man might be thinking is the real issue at hand. Viktoria did wonder what he had brought her in here to talk about, perhaps he had heard her asking her questions and wanted to help?

"I am waiting for my friend." Viktoria informed in a dreamy tone, her gaze finally coming to rest on the man in front of her "What are you doing here?" she asked, enjoying the conversation that they were starting up. It would help her pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:02 am

Durzo was beginning to think that this woman in front of his was rather... well 'touched' would be an understatement to be honest. She seemed to be taking a particular, peculiar, interest in the stone of the wall behind his head. It really made no sense to be honest but then again what did he know? He was just a wetboy - the thoughts of people insane were not his domain.

Well at least that she was lost but she didn't seem to be altogether scared enough to be someone who was lost. He hummed a little bit,

"Yep... definitely lost." he agreed before looking around at the stonework she was admiring. He turned back to her with a raised eyebrow, "I'm sorry... are the stones of the wall behind me distracting you? Are they? Because we can go somewhere else if you find it too hard to tear your eyes away from them."

So she was waiting for someone.

Well that someone might well be a dick to send her to this part of town,

"Well your friend has been quite an ass to ask you to wait for him here. This area isn't actually for tourists you know?" he joked a little bit before blinking a few times. Honestly? She would likely not know what he was talking about, "I'm a wetboy and I've got a deader who likes to walk past this alleyway so... yeah, the name gives away what I'm going to do to him."
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:11 am

When the man asked her if the stones behind his head were distracting her and that they could move if that was the case, Viktoria shook her head lightly with a bemused smile on her lips. A person could do more than two things at once, she could admire the architecture and also hold a conversation. Perhaps he thought it was rude that she wasn't giving him her full attention? That might be the problem...

"I was just admiring the lovely molding of the stonework. It is quite different from the other parts of town I just walked through." she explained with a small hum "All those houses were wood, quite rotten wood too..."

Tilting her head to one side when she heard that this area wasn't particularly nice, Viktoria supposed she had better move on from here then although she didn't know where to go and where not to go. She had thought this part of town was nicer than the other parts after all, perhaps she had it all befuddled?

"It seems nicer here than where I just walked through..." she stated, tapping her lips with a slender finger as she thought "I don't know when my friend is going to be here you see so I can't very well just leave. He'd be very upset."

Upon hearing that the man was in fact, what she would call an assassin of sorts, Viktoria smiled a dreamy sort of smile. At least she knew something about him now. Maybe she had caused too much fuss out there and that was why she had been pulled back in here.

Lots of people were looking at her dress, true it was a bit shorter than all the other women's dresses but it came up to just above her knee and it did have short cap sleeves. It wasn't like it was overtly revealing - Viktoria had seen her students wearing much worse things in her time as a teacher.

"Well good luck for your contract, may I stay to see?" she inquired "I have always wondered how you did these things."
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:18 am

She was admiring the... okay no that didn't make much sense and he wasn't going to try and make it make sense. Sighing a little bit, he couldn't help but curse the gods for making him "one of those people" - one of the people that was sought out by people who were touched in the head or had a lack of sanity. He hummed a little bit.

She did have a point about the wood.

"It may be wooden shacks that have rotted where they stand but it's still better than this place." he told her honest, gesturing at some of the man with tattoos, "See those men there? The ones with the spiky tattoos that move around? Yeah they are real nasty guys who enjoy hurting people for their goddess."

He turned back to her,

"They don't like the wooden shacks either so they don't go there. You waiting there would be better than waiting here."

Of course she was now showing an interest in his work. Sighing a little bit, he hummed a little bit and nodded as he moved to the edge of the alleyway,

"Well this one is quite simple because the contractor said I should kill him and do so in such a way that would be discovered rather quickly as foul play. So..." he gathered his Talent to his arms and reached out to grab a Vurdmeister by the head, dragging him into the alley in a second and snapping his neck in less time than that. He then posed the body as someone leaning against a wall and grabbed the woman's arm again to gently guide her, with him, back to the old town, "So, care for a drink while waiting for your friend instead?"
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am

Viktoria blinked a little bit when she heard what the people with the tattoos did. That might explain why they were a little bit annoyed when she had asked them where they had gotten their work done and how their magical moving tattoos had worked. She was surprised then, that they hadn't been more angry with her for the things that she had asked them.

"That would explain why they seemed annoyed when I inquired about their moving tattoos." she mused aloud, twirling a strand of her rather tightly curled hair about her finger. In some ways Viktoria really was quite lucky that she hadn't been hurt yet, there were apparently many unsavory places around this town that she should be avoiding.

"The things people do for religion." Viktoria sighed softly, shrugging her shoulders in despair a little. There were many things that people fought over - the main one she had found was religious beliefs.

Happily Viktoria waited, and watched. She had always been interested in seeing an assassin at work, she had heard a lot about them from the Doctor and she had also spoken to one at a staff party. Raven Drake had worked as an assassin in her time, and so had another teacher from Hogwarts although she hadn't really spoken to him much.

She was a little underwhelmed actually, there wasn't anything really very fancy to it after all. Pouting a little bit when he began to guide her out of the alley way, Viktoria followed him but still was not very impressed about what she'd just seen. So she vocalised it.

"Wasn't much to that, you were just very quick." she sighed softly "But I would like a drink, my legs are really very tired."

Glancing down at her white stockings that were splattered with mud from her walking, Viktoria was glad of the chance to sit down for a while. As they entered the nearest tavern or place to drink she took a seat in the corner so that she could be away from the cold of the door as it kept opening and closing. Politely she crossed one ankle behind the other and placed her hands upon her lap while she waited for the gentleman to take a seat too.
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:35 am

She had asked about their tattoos and hadn't been immediately raped or murdered? Or both? Well that meant she had a shit tonne of luck if anything. No one ever got away with much when the meisters were around and she had gotten away with a lot more than some had ever gotten away with. Maybe they had thought that punishing her would be an offensive offering to their fucked up goddess? After all, she was clearly mentally disturbed.

He sighed a little bit as he led her back towards his favourite brothel in the area. The fact was that he couldn't point to a single brothel as his favourite - he had one for each area of the city that he was in at that moment in time,

"Well sorry to disappoint you but the work isn't glamorous you know." he told her with a small snort, "You do what you have to do to meet the contract. They wanted boring and easy to find? I snap his neck. I get ten thousand in gold and silver. It's easy money and that's what I like - when it gets interesting you have to watch yourself because that's when it goes downhill."

Entering the brothel, he watched her get a table while he ordered a jug of wine to share and a bottle of it for himself to drink alone. After all, he processed alcohol a lot faster than anyone else. He set the drinks down on the table,

"Here, the wine here is actually quite good for a brothel." he assured her before humming slightly as he tasted his own, "Provides a great excuse to give to wives and the like I've been told."
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:45 am

Viktoria was a little bit surprised when she saw scantily clad women walking around the place. It had been her experience so far that people didn't really like seeing women walking around with even small bits of flesh on display, so someone had better tell them that they should cover up before they got themselves into trouble.

All of them were very pretty though and she let one of them know with a passing comment as they moved past their table. It seemed to register with the lady as she sent her a small smile, which Viktoria returned with a dreamy one of her own.

Hearing that this place was a brothel well...made a lot more sense and explained the lack of clothing and men leering at the women who were present in the room. Of which she was one.

"Are you not married then?" Viktoria asked softly, picking up her cup of wine and running her slender fingertip around the edge to occupy her hands. Her attention was grasped by the pleasant detail on the cup and soon she was tracing her fingertip over that as well, enjoying the sensation of the patterned grooves against her skin.

"Brothels are illegal where I come from...so this is quite the novelty." she commented with a cheerful tone, passing her gaze over some of the other ladies in the room "Everyone here is quite beautiful in their own way I can see."
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:52 am

Durzo raised an eyebrow at both her observations about their current location and her comments to the women who were working today. Honestly, it seemed like she was convinced to prove him right when he mused that her friend wouldn't be able to take her anywhere without her wandering around in wide-eyed wonderence.

Sighing a little bit, he drank some more of the wine straight from the wine, downing most of the bottle without coming up for air.

When she asked if he was married there were two emotions wanting to show themselves. Sadness at his almost-marriage many lifetimes ago to the woman he had loved... and amusement at the idea of someone like him getting married.

Amusement won but he added an element of truth,

"I've been married a few dozen times." he admitted, "When I was trying to live like a normal human being. They never lasted too long when I realized I'd have to see them wither away into nothing while I carried on."

He admitted before smirking a little bit as one of the working girls leaned over the table to give the strange woman a look at her cleavage. Seemed that this girl in particular worked with other girls. He laughed a little bit,

"Well why don't you try embracing our culture then?" he teased her a little bit before sliding some gold coins over to the working girl, "She's a tourist so I'm sure you can make her want to come back... what was your name Miss? She might need to know the name she's supposed to be moaning."
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 am

Viktoria was a little surprised to hear that he had been married before, a lot if he was to be believed. She had assumed that he would have been a man who would have stuck to one woman, although she didn't know where she got that impression from. Sometimes she just picked little things up like that, perhaps she had the sight like Professor Vane. She should ask her when she got back to Durmstrang.

"I wouldn't have thought that you would have been married more than once." she hummed with a small smile on her lips "Although I am often wrong. The fallibility of the human condition."

Wondering what he meant with him outlasting all of his wives, Viktoria thought that it might have something to do with his age versus the age of his wives? It would make sense, although he didn't seem to be that old himself.

Raising her eyebrows in shock, her eyes wide, when Viktoria saw that the man had paid one of the women to entertain her she gaped a little bit not knowing what to do. Never had she really been with a woman before, sure she had experimented in her youth but this was a little bit uncomfortable for her.

She didn't really believe in using prostitutes herself, although she didn't really condone them as long as they were protected and safe doing their jobs.

"I'm Viktoria." she introduced herself smoothly, holding out her hand for the lady to take a hold of and shake "A pleasure to meet you, although, you'll have to be gentle with me I'm afraid. I'm not quite used to situations like this."
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:11 am

Durzo shrugged a little bit. She could be forgiven for thinking he didn't look like he had been married more than once. To be honest he likely didn't look like he had ever been married but it was true. He had been married more times than he could count to be honest. And most of them had been awful, with a few relatively enjoyable ones in the mix here and there.

Honestly, when you lived as long as him and had as many marriages as he had, you had to see every angle of marriage.

"Yes well not many people would believe me if I told them I was actually over a thousand years old and it was all down to a semi-sentient ball of magic." he told her before smirking widely to make it seem like a joke, "Or maybe divorce is just easier here than where you're from eh?"

He hummed a little bit as he also shook Viktoria's hand,

"Well a pleasure to meet you Viktoria, my name is Durzo Blint and this... lovely creature... is Glimmer." he told Viktoria as Glimmer did a little shimmy to lower her clothes tantalizingly, "And Glimmer seems to be waiting for your command."

This technique for getting information often worked better on men but if she was this flustered now, it could still be very effective on Viktoria,

"Mind if I call you Vikki?" he asked before continuing immediately, "Alright then Vikki... how'd you get here again?"
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:18 am

Viktoria was glad to finally know the man's name although it was a strange one. Perhaps it was quite normal for people around this place to be called things like that though - where she was from she'd certainly never heard of the name. Glimmer was something she'd heard of, as an adjective. Unfortunately the lady didn't really glimmer as her name would suggest.

"A pleasure to meet you too Mr. Blint." she stated with a dreamy smile on her lips as she took another sip of the wine from her cup, not wanting to have too much all at once otherwise she'd be in no fit state to look after herself.

When Glimmer lowered her clothes a little bit, Viktoria blushed lightly and averted her eyes as was modest and proper. Although this was a brothel and it probably happened all the time here, Viktoria herself wasn't comfortable with what was happening and so, decided she would take things on her terms as it were.

If she was at her command then, she'd have a nice slower turn to the evening. Hopefully.

"Oh really?" she asked dreamily, with a small smile on her lips "Well then please don't hurry yourself. I'd like to speak with you really, more than anything. It is entirely the work of Durzo that you're here under such sexual pretenses. I had no desire of the sort."

Nodding her head with a grin Viktoria tucked a stray curl behind her ear;

"I traveled here with my friend but we became separated." she explained politely "He developed a device to travel through time and space, but it does have its kinks now and again. We agreed that if anything were to happen, I should merely wait for him and he'd be back. So here I am, waiting."
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:28 am

What.

The.

Fuck.

Pushing the whore off of the table in a none-too soft manner, Durzo threw some silvers at her to have her catch them. He glared at her lightly,

"Go buy yourself a seamstress kit and go to stand by the Knight and Belly - I'll be there by tonight to pick you up. You're my new seamstress from now on." he told her bluntly, "Vikki and I need to have a conversation about something very important."

When he was sure that they were as alone as they could have gotten, in a brothel during the middle of the day, Durzo marched her behind a screen where a booth was available.

And by available he meant he threw the merchant and the whore he'd rented out of the booth before turning back to Viktoria with a stern glare,

"This device of his... it can turn back time?" he demanded, "Are you telling me that with such a device I could go back, say, a thousand years and change a decision made all the way back then? Well?"
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:34 am

Viktoria was a little bit shocked by the abrupt manner that Glimmer was shoved away from the table, she wanted to see if she was alright but it appeared as if what she had said had annoyed Durzo in some manner. She couldn't fathom why though, she hadn't said anything offensive to her knowledge so she wracked her brains for an explanation for the sudden change in attitude.

Merely following his lead as they approached one of the booths, Viktoria wondered if they were wanting some moments in private to utilize the booth for a nefarious purpose. It could very well be true but there was nothing that would have suggested that was Durzo's intention, quite the opposite actually, he didn't seem to be very happy with her.

Standing in the middle of the booth room, rubbing her arm a little where he had grabbed her, Viktoria nodded her head at the question that he asked her.

"Yes it can." she stated with a small frown on her features, unhappy at being dragged around and man handled when she hadn't done anything wrong "It can travel back that far yes and you can change some decisions and events in the past but, there are some that can't be changed no matter what you do."

Absentmindedly she searched for the information in her mind that the Doctor had told her a while back; "Those points are 'fixed points in time'. The things that just have to happen."
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:39 am

Durzo's mind was going a mile a minute right now and he didn't feel inclined to slow it down even a jot. If he was able to travel back in time it would be like he had never left! He could marry her and they could both go into hiding! Rather than just sending him away in the middle of the night like some kind of thief.

He sighed a little bit as he looked at Vikki. She looked like someone had just killed her kitten or something. He hummed a little bit, taking out a small pot of cream,

"Here, rub this on your arm." he told her, "It'll reduce pain and bruising. You can see that this is something that means a great deal to me, I apologize for the energy with which I relocated us to this location."

He took a deep breath,

"So I can go back to the time my life went wrong, I just might now be able to do anything about it. If it's one of those fixed points in time then..." he closed her eyes, "My friend, he saw the future. That nothing would change it..."

He sank down onto the chair, looking older than he had in many years,

"It'll be fixed..." he muttered before adding hopefully, "Is there anyway to change a fixed point in time? Anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
Viktoria Steinburg

Viktoria Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:47 am

Viktoria took the pot of cream and looked at it suspiciously before applying some of it to her arm which was red where Durzo had grabbed her and brought her into the booth. Never mind when he had grabbed her before to tug her into the alleyway, and when he had guided her to this place after that. It was like her arm had become a leash or something of the like.

"It's quite fine as long as this cream will help." she stated with a small smile on her lips "I can understand the enthusiasm, I was much the same when I first found out that such a thing was possible."

When she had finished applying the cream, Viktoria looked up at was surprised at what she saw.

Durzo looked quite haggard all of a sudden, like the weight of the world had suddenly been placed ten fold onto his shoulders. Although she didn't understand why he looked so sad, or what had happened that he wanted to fix, Viktoria wanted to comfort him. The only problem was that she didn't know how.

Tentatively she approached Durzo and knelt down on the floor in front of him, placing her hands gently on his knees. Why she did so, she didn't really know, it just seemed like a good idea.

"As far as I know, no. The Doctor, my friend, he'll be able to tell you for sure if it's a fixed point in time, it may not be." Viktoria stated softly, trying to make his expression lighten if only a small bit. She didn't think that he wanted her comfort but, she couldn't just sit here and do nothing while he looked so upset.

"When he comes to fetch me, I'll make sure that we don't leave without seeing you first. He might be able to help you, he knows a lot more than me, about everything really." she explained with a gentle smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Durzo Blint

Durzo Blint

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:56 am

Durzo didn't know what he wanted right now.

Apparently there was a man who could travel back in time far enough for him to see his beloved and there was an incredibly small chance that he might be able to change the course of history. But did he want to? Yes. Did he feel as though he had the right to change everything about this world he had come to know?

Unfortunately the answer was no.

He didn't have that right and he never would. His friend had told him a long time ago... the consequences were beyond measure. He would honor his friend if nothing else, as he had been doing for the past thousand years or so of life.

Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a few moments of thought before turning back to Viktoria with a heavy heart,

"Don't bother yourself with it Vikki." he assured her with a faint half-smile, "Somethings man if not meant to know. And even if I could go back... there's a chance I could change it true but I really don't think I'd be able to take it if I went back there to discover that I had watched it all happen again without being able to make any changes..."

He hummed,

"It would be a thousand times worse than not knowing." he admitted before kissing her gently on the forehead, "Thank you for your time Viktoria but I shall take my leave now I think. I'll make sure the madam knows only to bother you back here when your friend asks for you. I... I need to go and get absolutely shit-faced. And the alcohol here isn't cheap enough for me to get the bulk of it I need."

He waved as he walked out,

"Goodbye for now Vikki - we may meet again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)   Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such Sights to See (Viktoria and Durzo)
Page 1 of 1