The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Empty
PostSubject: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:44 am

Zsasz was honestly rather annoyed.

He had done his very best to catch and kill Jim Gordon and had been twarted in his attempt for the third time in a fucking row! Honestly, it was enough to make him want to just snap from Falcone's control and blow the entire precinct he worked in with a series of bombs. To be honest he might just do that right now!

But, on the other hand, he had just let his girls have the basement with Butch and he had poured his evening glass of wine. Not to mention the masterpiece fireplace of his family's old home was actually roaring for the first time in what was, quite possibly, years and he wasn't going to miss his chance to reminisce about his parents.

And how their deaths had set him on the path he was on now.

Smirking a little bit at that thought, he raised his glass of wine in a toast to the portrait of his mother and father that hung above the fireplace. Honestly, people would think he was Bruce Freaking Wayne if they realised how stupidly similar their backgrounds were. Of course he was being a pussy about his parent's death.

Being 8 or whatever was no excuse.
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:51 am

Willow was travelling to see a friend in the city of Gotham, by floo network of course. She could apparate but with the city being so busy there wasn't really a safe place for her to appear safely without several hundreds of people seeing her appear literally out of thin air. The floo wasn't too bad, lots of people thought that it was one of the worst ways to travel - but if you were careful you didn't even get a scrap of dirt on you.

At the moment she was speeding through various fire places and was on course to reach her friends house in a few seconds time.

That was when one of the decommissioned floo fire places suddenly came on line and threw the entire system out of whack. Crying out in surprise, Willow found herself being ejected from the network with great force and thrown out of the fire place that had just opened up again. Unfortunately that didn't bode well for Willow.

Old floo networks were normally in Muggle buildings that had been bought and held in muggle families - they couldn't use the floo nor could they really know about it. Now of course the owners of this house would have her spat out of the fireplace right in front of their eyes.

Not the best thing to keep magic secret.

Landing on the floor with an 'oof' Willow pushed herself up to her hands and knees before realising there was a pair of shoes right in front of her face. Someone was sitting right there. Oh crap, she whispered to herself as she continued to raise her eyes up to meet the face of the person. It was a gentleman, and he didn't look very happy.

Eyes wide, Willow bit her lip and remained silent. There wasn't much you could say in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:01 am

Victor hummed a little bit at the sound of rumbling. Glancing out the window, thinking it was the rumble of distant thunder, he furrowed his brow when he realised that the sky was clear outside, even if it was night time. Shrugging a little bit, he sipped at the wine he was currently enjoying, ignoring the rumbling in the distance. To be honest though, this wine was worth focusing on. It was one of his late father's favorite bottles to be honest.

A red wine, a merlot, from 1918.

His father used to tell him stories about how this was the first batch of wine from a field that had held the bodies of doomed soldiers from the great war. Now grown up, Zsasz was more than happy to imagine that it was the blood of some many lost lives that made the wine so delicious to him. Licking his lips, he was about to take another sip when his fireplace seemingly exploded.

Soot and ash flew throughout the room as the fireplace erupted outwards, expelling a single woman who was, remarkably, free of the same soot and ash that was now caked all over him. Growling in anger, Victor drew his pistol slowly, pointing it down at the woman's face,

"This was a 1918 merlot..." he growled, throwing the glass at the ruined fireplace, "And that fireplace was marble."

His eyes narrowed even as he noticed she was trying to boost her already impressive cleavage. He licked his lips a little bit,

"Now... who do I have the 'pleasure' of addressing... and how in hells name did you manage to shoot out of my fireplace!"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:11 am

Willow gulped when she saw the muggle pointing one of their fire arms at her, he was going to shoot she supposed but she hoped that she might be able to talk him out of it. There was no need to be so violent about things, she could fix the fire place and if he hadn't have thrown the wine she would have been able to separate any of the dust that had gotten into it.

As it was there was nothing that she could do now, except face the music and hoped that she might be able to appeal to the man's better nature. The only question was, why he had a gun in the first place it was only something that people with a license could have. She was getting a bad feeling from this.

Straightening up even more so that she was kneeling up on her legs, instead of being bent over, Willow placed her hands flat on her thighs so that he wouldn't think that she was going to be reaching for any kind of weapons to harm him. A woman appearing out of nowhere in your home was pretty unusual and a cause for alarm, so Willow didn't blame him for having the gun but it most certainly wasn't needed.

"W-well I can clean the fire place." she replied, voice stammering a little with her fright.

How on earth did she explain the floo network to a muggle? Should she even attempt it? Clearing her throat, Willow tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and re-positioned her dress and bra strap that had fallen from her shoulder in the fall back onto her shoulder where it should be. Trying to come up with the best way to answer his question, Willow decided on a course of action and spoke.

"My name is Willow." she introduced herself with a nervous smile "And I uhm...it's a very long story sir, but the short version is that I'm a witch and we travel through fire places on occasion. I got spat out of yours by mistake. I know I sound insane but...it's the truth."
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:19 am

Zsasz's head was beginning to hurt and, as of yet, the woman hadn't even spoken to him yet! He was honestly looking for reasons why it would be a bad idea to throw her down into his basement and do his best to turn her into one of 'his girls'. Because right now all he knew was that she had some killer boobs and had destroyed his fireplace when she came flying through it.

Entirely unharmed.

Maybe there was something that she could say that would mean he was going to regret killing her. But right now there weren't many reasons. She re-positioned herself and Zsasz opened his legs wide to make sure that he had full view of her,

"I imagine you will." he told her with an amused smirk, "And I suppose you can reassemble the marble fireplace, in it's entirety, as well."

Of course when she adjusted her straps he was paying attention to the lovely movements of her boobs from the adjustments. Honestly, she looked like she had a great pair. But Zsasz was still a little bit annoyed.

Her explanation...

Zsasz laughed a little bit before shooting, blowing a hole in the floor next to her as he scowled down at her,

"A witch who travels through the fireplaces huh?" he grinned wickedly, "So how about you show me some magic Willow? How about you... I don't know... clean my suit?"

He cocked his pistol,

"I'm Mr Zsasz, Willow and you might do well to be a little bit afraid."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:26 am

Willow nodded her head when the man asked if she would be able to reassemble the fire place. She would be able to in fact, that was what she was best at, magic that reassembled and fixed things as opposed to spells that were meant to destroy or harm. It seemed like this man though might be interested in seeing the spells that she wasn't very proficient at - which might become a problem if he asked her to display them.

"Yes, I can." she replied, her nervous smile still on her lips "If you'll allow me."

Crying out in surprise when the muggle shot at her, Willow's arms had come up to protect her face. True it was probably not going to do much if he did in fact shoot at her but, it was an instinctive reaction to what was happening.

The distinct lack of holes in her body and pain coursing through her made Willow crack an eye open to carefully look at her surroundings. It appeared as if the man had shot a hole into the floor beside her instead of actually at her. Willow might have been right about him wanting to shoot her but at least he had given her something she could do to prove that she was telling the truth.

"Okay, I will." she whispered quietly, her hand coming to her dress pocket to withdraw her wand. Once it was in her hands, Willow cleared her throat, completed the needed wand movements and then said the incantation nice and clearly.

Immediately the dirt flew off his suit, leaving it clean and actually a little warm. Like it had just been put on from the drier. Willow waited in silence to see what the reaction of the man, Victor, would be. Hopefully he would be more inclined to believe her now that he had seen her actually perform some magic.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:33 am

Huh.

So she thought that she would be able to repair his fireplace in the exact same way that it had been before she had come crashing through it and ruined his evening? Well she was more than welcome to try. And he was even going to be a lovely person by giving her some more motivation to want to repair it as well and as quickly as she could.

He cocked his gun and grinned menacingly,

"Repair it right and I put the gun away." he promised her before adding, "Do it wrong... well... these guns aren't exactly for show now are they?"

She was suitably afraid of guns for his demand to work now too! Yay for shooting at things first and wondering about the usefulness of said shooting later! Smirking a little bit, he honestly wasn't sure if he wanted her to succeed or if he wanted her to fail.

Either way, she was fun.

His suit and other clothes were now fresh, clean and slightly warm. Standing from his chair, Zsasz hummed a little bit before crossing the room to reach into a drinks cabinet. Pulling out the bottle of wine he had been drinking from, he placed a glass in Willow's hand before filling it. He filled his own glass to, setting his gun down on the side table,

"Well done young witch." he teased her with a small smirk, "Let us toast... to meeting lovely new people!"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 am

Willow gulped softly when she heard Victor telling her to repair the fire place, exactly the way that it had been before otherwise he would shoot her. It was a good thing that the spell would make it so otherwise she would have been in trouble, life endangering trouble. Biting her lip softly, she nodded her head to show her understanding and very slowly began to stand from the position she had been kneeling in since she arrived.

Now shakily on her feet, Willow pointed her wand at the decimated fire place, muttered the incantation to herself again and swished her wand in the appropriate moments. It made the fireplace slowly begin to put itself back together again. It took a minute or two, but finally the last speck of marble put itself back into place and the fire place was reassembled again.

She admired her work with a relieved smile, and her knees stopped knocking together quite so much.

When Victor offered to her a drink of wine, Willow gulped softly and thought it would be rude to ignore his offer. He still had that gun after all and was probably still annoyed about what she had done in the first place even if everything was fixed now.

"Thank you." Willow stated with a warm smile, as she took the glass from his hands, fingertips brushing lightly against his as she did so. Raising her glass Willow repeated; "To meeting lovely new people." before taking a small sip of the wine.

It would help stay her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:48 am

Zsasz paused for a moment.

What.

The.

Fuck.

So she actually was a witch. Oh that was annoying to be honest but he was going to have to tread carefully considering she was likely able to defeat him with that little stick with him. To be honest he was still probably able to kill her but it would be annoyingly difficult. And he had no idea what the extent of her magic was.

Besides, she was fucking sexy.

Smirking a little bit when she accepted the drink, he sipped at the wine himself as she accepted his toast. He liked to think it wasn't just because he had the gun but it probably was to be honest. Chuckling a little bit, he gestured to her, looking her up and down with absolutely no attempt to be subtle,

"Aren't witches supposed to be hideous old crones?" he teased her, purring slightly as he looked over her curves, "I don't think that description would ever fit you my dear... sexy witches are a thing are they now? I'll be sure to let Hollywood know so that you aren't mis-represented in movies and such..."

He licked his lips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:55 am

Willow blushed softly over the glass of wine she was drinking when Victor turned his attitude around rather quickly - she was surprised by it, but, she was glad that he had moved on from wanting to cause her harm. She wasn't used to receiving compliments and so she enjoyed the attention, even though it came from a man who had wanted to kill her not moments before.

In a way it was exhilarating.

It was kind of like a spy film, in which they had reached some kind of truce between each other for the time being - or hopefully forever. Willow didn't want to fight after all, she didn't like to, but she had learnt some things from the various teachers at Durmstrang. While the school was under attack, she had needed to learn to protect the students if needed.

"Well...some of us are." she commented with a playful smile "But this is all natural I assure you, no magic here."

The idea of Hollywood casting witches as glamorous from now on however, was something Willow didn't really want. Taking another sip of her wine she looked over the rim of her glass alluringly when she had finished, licking the traces of wine from her lips. She didn't see any harm in looking sexual - especially when the person she was with appreciated it.

"Although, I would prefer if you kept this between the two of us. Hollywood doesn't need to know." she added with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:04 am

Zsasz wasn't one to hold a grudge to be honest - he didn't believe that human emotions were worth hanging onto for longer than needed after all. He just didn't agree with their nature after all! But he was more than happy to continue flirting with this young, sexy, witch rather than shoot her in the face.

It was a nice face after all and it would mean he could say goodbye to any chance he had of actually getting to have her in the biblical sense.

Which was actually looking rather appealing with every second he spent looking her over, enjoying the way her curves looked in her little dress. Whoever let her out of the house wearing that dress, in Gotham, obviously didn't have her best interests in mind. Wearing a dress like that out in Gotham was the same as a girl walking naked onto a Japanese commuter train.

Lots of sexy times were going to happen!

Consent was optional.

He smirked a little bit when she seemed to actually want to flirt back with him. He was glad that she did because she might well have been boring otherwise and boring was not a good thing to be when you were trying to stop Victor Zsasz from cutting you open.

"Oh I can see that..." he whispered before smirking a little bit, "Ah but with magic how can I be sure? I mean... would it feel different if you were using magic on your own body? Would you feel it the same I wonder...?"

Licking his lips a little bit, he couldn't help but chuckle,

"So... wanting to keep all the attention on yourself huh?" he teased with a wink, "You've got my undivided attention I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)   Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hits keep coming (Willow and Zsasz)
Page 1 of 1