The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Woman is Needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Euron Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

The Woman is Needed Empty
PostSubject: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 7:17 am

Euron Grayjoy was an Iron Islander through and through, so there were few things he actually enjoyed in life that weren't connected to the sea and killing Greenlanders. Almost every aspect of his life was dominated by how many men he could kill, how much gold he could steal and how many women he could fuck. Of course, now that he had taken the throne of the Iron Islands he was confined to Pyke more often than he would have liked. If he had his way his throne would be on the deck of his ship and he would be sailing at the front of any and all raids.

But the traditions had to be upheld.

So instead he was in Pyke and getting more bored and more frustrated with every day still spent here. The fighting here was only sparring and all the gold here was his anyway. It had been days since he had fought for something he wanted and it was beginning to nag at him, like some kind of itch just beneath his skin. He scowled a little bit as he marched towards his chambers - thankfully there was at least one other thing he might try and do,

"WOMAN!"

The roar vibrated throughout the castle and everyone knew who he was calling for. Euron might engage in fucking during raids but when he was at home he only had one woman - there was enough variety when he raided, he didn't need the damned politics of having multiple 'wives'. He threw his sword across his chamber room, where it landed with a clang against the wall,

"Woman!" he called out again as he threw his crown away, "I have need of you!"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 7:41 am

Morwen didn't know if she preferred being here in Pyke or living in the ship with her master.

When she was on the ship there was more time where he would be away from her doing other things, and other people when he was on raids. Sometimes they would take several days and she would have lots of time to herself without him around. It wasn't that she didn't like her master, because in some ways in some moods she did. Other times he was a cruel and unpredictable man that she feared to be around.

She never knew when he called her if it would be for something pleasing or something that she had done wrong and for a punishment to be administered. So when Morwen heard the ringing of metal coming from his chambers and his voice bellowing for her her heart seized slightly in her chest and her jaw tightened slightly. Steeling herself she moved from where she had been sitting by the fire in the next room over and made her way through to the throne room.

It was a simple place here, not like Volantis which had many decorations in the streets to enjoy. Morwen had not been from a family of considerable wealth but she had enough to mean that she was off the streets and not in a terrible position. That had changed when the strange men had raided their costal town and her master had taken her aboard The Silence.

That was at least a year or so ago now - honestly she thought he would have tired of her since then.

Entering his chambers, Morwen dipped into a curtsey and kept her eyes firmly fixed on the floor while she spoke in a soft tone;

"What may I help you with master mine?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Euron Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 7:50 am

Fucking finally.

Euron had been about ready to flip his mood again when she decided that she would actually bother her skinny little ass showing up. He had been about to go and pick a fight with some random captain and he knew that his advisers hated when he did that. Mainly because he also made sure to cripple the captain, rape his wife (and/or daughters) before finally killing the captain. Apparently it had some kind of 'destabilising' affect on the kingdom or some rot.

When his brother returned with the dragon in hand he knew that none of this politics would matter anymore - he would be the Krakken who sailed the skies and no one would dare challenge him again.

But for now he would have to entertain himself in other ways. He glanced at the salt wife he had taken from Essos - he honestly didn't remember where he had gotten her from,

"Remind me woman, where did I take you from again?" he asked as he drank some wine, "I'm sure even if it was from a village of pig farmers it would have been more entertaining than this shit hole. And this shit hole is my ancestor's halls. And you know what I say about that?"

He threw the bottle of wine at the wall before laughing,

"My ancestors were a stupid bunch of cunts." he declared before fishing out another bottle and passing it to his salt wife, "Drink, I like you better when you're not cowering."
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:07 am

Oh dear, he did appear to be in one of his changeable moods.

Morwen didn't quite know how to handle him when he was in this mood as it could flip so quickly on the smallest thing that she said. For example if she were to offer the smallest insult to his family even though he had just been on an hour long rant about how idiotic they were he would punish her very severely. Other times he didn't like that she remained so silent when he asked her for input - it was like she could not win.

He asked her where he had taken her from and Morwen was not surprised at the question. She didn't expect him to remember where he took every salt wife for, even though she had not met any others Morwen assumed that he had many. A woman for every mood perhaps. Without any unhappiness or displeasure she answered his question promptly;

"You took me from a coastal village in Volantis master." she replied pleasantly "It was named Haarth."

The prompt for her to come and take the fresh bottle of wine for him was welcome, and she was glad that she had managed to avoid flinching when he had thrown the bottle at the wall previously. It seemed that he was not in the mood for her to be timid this evening, which was a hard ask without some alcohol to embolden her.

"Thank you master." Morwen chirped, taking the bottle and taking a long sip from it "Would you like me to pour you a glass sir?"
Back to top Go down
Euron Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:13 am

She knew him well enough to know that she was going to have to everything fucking thing he said or he would have her head. Or just have her. And contrary to popular opinion he would not have her after he had had her head - some of his 'subjects' seemed to be doing their level best to make him seem even worse than he already was. It would be a tough sell for them - he already had more rumours about him that were true after all.

Like what was under his eye patch.

His thoughts were wandering again and that was usually bad for the health of those around him so he brought himself back under control quickly,

"Ah. We raided there several times, always as a stop on the way to better places." he recalled with an amused expression, "Did I once rape your mother and make you watch? Or was that the wife of one captain I didn't like...? Or both perhaps. Mothers make for a great audience."

He was about to reach for another bottle when she asked if he wanted a glass of the stuff. Pausing for a second, he picked up another bottle with one hand and grabbed her tightly by the shoulder with the other. He dragged her closer to him,

"A glass? Like a fuckin greenlander?!" he growled at her before laughing and patting her on the back, holding his wine bottle up and delicately, mockingly, lifting his pinky finger, "Ought to drink it like this I suppose? HA! Drink woman, you'll need some courage in you for what I have planned for you. Want to know my plans at all girlie?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:22 am

Morwen tried not to think on what her master did while he was on raids, he would often drop it into conversation like he had just done. As if it were some casual thing that he had done that was not worth much mention. The traditions of the Iron Islanders were harsh and honestly she found them to be completely repulsive as a group of people but she had to put up with her lot until he threw her aside. Or killed her. Even that might be a small mercy as long as it was quick.

"I am not surprised sir, we did not have much wealth. Our major export was pottery after all." she replied with a small smile of fondness at the hometown that she was discussing. In her youth she had learnt much about their towns craft and was quite good at it herself, it would be nice to try her hands again at it one day if she could.

Shaking her head in response to her masters question, Morwen tried to keep the ashen complexion off her cheeks even at the idea of what he had suggested. Luckily she had not been at home when she had been taken so she did not have to watch such a spectacle even though she knew many had done and how horrible it could be.

"No sir, you did not." Morwen replied in as pleasant a tone as she could muster.

A small gasp fled her rose lips when he gripped her shoulder hard and pulled her closer to him, his expression was fierce and she braced herself for the pain that she thought would be coming her way any second now. This is exactly what she had meant when she had thought that she would need to watch her tongue - she couldn't see how a harmless request would cause so much trouble.

Luckily for her her master then laughed and his mood dropped again, it made her smile brightly and she stifled a small giggle at the impression he made of the lords he was so unalike. Morwen liked being in his presence when he was playful, it eased her mind and she was not so worried. At his bidding she drank again, two, three, great gulps of the wine.

"I would actually, like to know." she answered, with a curious tint to her deep blue eyes - blue like the sea of her homeland.
Back to top Go down
Euron Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:37 am

Yeah her homeland was a little shit hole. Slightly worse off than the shit hole of his ancestors but at least they had known better than to make a fucking castle that required you to cross old rope bridges to move about it. Honestly, who thought that was a fucking good idea? His brother hadn't questioned it until Euron had tossed the fool over the edge of the rope and into the unforgiving rocks and waters below.

Ah good times.

"Pottery eh?" he hummed slightly, "Make me some later. Doesn't matter what it is, I have a lord at court I hate the face of. I need something I can throw at him that won't kill the stupid fuck - apparently I need his ships."

He smirked a little bit and withdrew a small dagger from inside his sleeve. He pressed the tip of the knife against her cheek with a wicked little grin,

"Oh you didn't like that idea did you?" he smirked wider as the tip of the dagger patted her gently on the lips, "You'd be jealous wouldn't you? Honestly, I've never seen a woman enjoy being a man's salt wife as much as you. Well... enjoying the main duty at any rate."

He sighed happily as he thought about his plans,

"Well... I was planning on taking one of your eyes." he admitted, lifting his eye patch to show a dead-blue eye that he had stolen from some septon or other. He put the patch back on, "But on closer inspection they're not quite as dark blue as I thought so you keep them. THEN I was thinking about how we could 'visit' your old village for old times sake... But..."

He hummed slightly, tapping his chin with his dagger,

"I think... I'm going to just have copious amounts of sex with you instead. Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:46 am

Morwen nodded her head eagerly with a bright smile on her lips when her master instructed her to make some pottery for him later on - she didn't care what purpose it would be used for just that she would get to make some again. It would make her homesick but she didn't care, she would endure it for the sake of a connection to the place she had once loved so much. Not that she would put much work into it as he was, as he just admitted, going to smash them up.

"I will try to make them as sharp edged and pointed as possible, for maximum effect master." she replied, hoping that he was planning on throwing them at a lord that she too did not like.

A small gasp escaped her lips again when Euron removed a dagger from his sleeve and pressed it to her cheek - muscles tensed where they had been relaxed while she wondered what he was planning on doing with the weapon. His words made her cheeks flush pink and Morwen diverted her eyes to the ground. It was true on occasions she did love the acts they got up to, when he was in a pleasant or even bearable mood. When he was violent and angry however, she would rather be anywhere else.

"There is a certain freedom in it." Morwen replied with a smaller smile, puckering her lips slightly to kiss his dagger as he moved it to tap against her lips "I think it is those moments that I enjoy the most, it just so happens most of them seem to take place in your chambers master."

The dead eye under his patch unnerved her so but she didn't dare not look at it in case she caused offense. The other two ideas that her master had chilled her to the core and she would much prefer the last over the others - even if seeing her old village would get her out of this stuff hall and give her some space again.

"I think that's a fine idea master mine." she stated with a gentle tone "I prefer it much more to the two suggestions before it."
Back to top Go down
Euron Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:54 am

He knew there was a reason he kept her around.

Other than the sex of course - that was good but he was certain he would be able to get it from elsewhere as well. He was rather into the whole sex thing - he just enjoyed to be the one taking what he wanted. He chuckled a little bit as he thought about what he had done to this supple young thing in the past. He stroked her cheek gently,

"You're a fucking treasure girl."

He was going to make sure that the lord knew he was being cut up with Essos pottery - might even make the fucker pay for it as well. Then give the money as materials to the girl for her to make more. He might even have her make some pots for the wild fire he was thinking of importing from Essos. He chuckled a little bit at her reaction to his playing with the dagger.

It appeared that he had pulled that specific trick on her too often for her to be phased by it but he knew he would be able to get himself a new trick for her. Humming a little bit, he smirked as he thought on her words,

"Freedom in fucking eh?" he laughed a little bit before winking slightly, "Who knows... make the fucking good enough and you might even earn REAL freedom you know?"

She was a pretty tough cookie. Even Iron islanders tended to be sickened by the sight of his dead eye - especially seeing as it was obviously not his own. He licked his lips a little bit,

"Really? Well then woman... show me what I'm getting." he drank some wine as he waved his dagger slightly, "Either take off the clothes or I cut them off... and I know you don't like it when I'm too bloody with you."
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:06 am

Morwen loved the sound of her master chuckling, it made heat pool inside her stomach just to hear it. It made her proud to be able to make him laugh when so many others can only annoy or anger him, so whenever she felt it appropriate to make him humored with her she took the chance. Often it was accepted - more so than it backfired on her - and it kept him in a pleasant mood which she enjoyed very much. Leaning into his touch to her cheek, Morwen smiled softly up at him, enjoying the sensation of his rough hand on her smooth skin.

The idea of being free in this land was not one that she really enjoyed but knew would happen one of these days. Maybe even one day soon if he were to get bored of her. Morwen would not know what to do with herself and she certainly would have no money to get back home to Haarth, how she would earn some, she could only guess.

"I am not sure what I would do with true freedom if it were given to me." she replied honestly, with a small laugh at her own self "I would be quite lost in Westeros if you were to set me free."

Stripping was something that Morwen had done a handful of times for her master as normally he wanted a quick release and therefore the clothes came off quickly and without any preamble or he simply lifted her skirts and was done with it. As a result she often felt more vulnerable when doing it in front of him, concerned that she would not do it correctly.

The clothes she wore were hardly...attractive either. Plain and black was her gown and her undergarments but they were all that had been gifted her and she had not paid the Iron Price to the other girls here to get other garments or jewels.

Slowly she untied the laces on the front of her bodice, widening the hold her dress had on her chest before letting the material slip from her shoulders and arms one at a time exposing the creamy white skin that she had managed to retain. Shut in The Silence she had not much chance to tan, unlike the Captain himself. Shimmying the material down with a sensual flick of her hips each time, Morwen was relieved when the dress fell to the floor with a quiet rustle of her skirts. It left her in her simple corset and shift which she worked to remove also - pulling her underskirt off and throwing it aside alongside her shoes left Morwen's long slender legs exposed to her master. Without delay she removed her corset also, letting it fall on top of her small pile of clothes her small waist and ample breasts now uncovered.

Times where she was embarrassed about her state of undress were gone and now she didn't try and cover herself, Morwen simply slunk closer to her master on the balls of her feet (to make her legs seem longer and ass firmer for his enjoyment).
Back to top Go down
Euron Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:13 am

Euron didn't act like any of those Greenlander lords, who went to brothels and had their whores dance and shit for them. He wanted to fuck and when he wanted to fuck he wanted to make sure that everything that happened between him deciding he wanted to fuck, and the actual fucking, were done away with quickly. More time to enjoy the fucking after all right? But he knew enough about women to know that they seldom got aroused as quickly as men.

The women needed times like this where their bodies could begin to prepare themselves at the very least.

He chuckled a little bit,

"If you were free you would still live here." he smirked wider, "You would still be my woman."

And she was just that - his woman. Few of the iron islander girls could claim to have the same level of curves as this girl and he was glad for it. It made the annoyance at the stripping much less when she was actually revealed to him. Throwing his knife down, he ignored how it embedded in the wooden floor just a few inches from one of her bare feet.

He began to stalk around her, as if expecting each and every inch of her. He gripped her chin to make her look up into his eyes,

"You enjoy your life as my salt wife?" he asked her with a small smirk and a raised eyebrow, "I can see you do not like my mood changes. But I can also see something else..."

He reached down with his other hand and, without ever breaking eye contact, he ran a finger along her slightly wet slit,

"You seem to be anticipating this... am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:21 am

Morwen's eyes flickered in confusion when she heard that even though she would be free she would still live here, in Pyke, with the master. It was strange because she wouldn't really be free at all then would she? Life would be much the same as it was now except she supposed she would be able to come and go as she pleased whenever her master was busy instead of having to stay in the building in which he was occupying. That would even be enjoyable - just that small amount of freedom. She didn't need much.

Her heart jumped into her throat when Euron threw down his knife and it hit the ground not a few inches away from her feet. She knew he had great control over his throwing skills and so it never would have hit her unless he intended it but still, it shocked her, knowing that he may very well have intended it for something she would have no idea about until he explained it to her. A bruise on her skin, her not looking at him correctly, something obscure.

Anticipation rose in her body, making her heart return to normal - beating strongly in her chest as her eyes watched Euron roam around her as she stood there for his inspection. This time when he moved toward her Morwen didn't gasp, but she did feel a flutter of excitement as she was forced to look up into his eyes while he addressed her. There was a line to the roughness she enjoyed but, Morwen had to admit to liking rough attentions. They were all she had truly experienced after all.

Fluttering her eyes closed when his harsh fingers brushed up against her wettening core, Morwen's lips parted slightly in pleasure before she got a hold of herself enough to reply to what her master had asked her.

"You are right master mine." she replied, swallowing lightly before continuing "And I do enjoy much of my time as your Salt Wife."
Back to top Go down
Euron Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:30 am

Euron thought about what he was going to do with her this time. He had a lot of fun ideas about what he could make her do but he knew that a lot of them would make her afraid and some of them would hurt her. And he didn't like it when she was in pain - her noises weren't as pleasurable as those others he had fucked unwillingly. For some reason she made pitiful little squeaks of pain and they were rather annoying, not enjoyable even for him.

Thinking about it idly, he let go of her chin before stalking around her a little bit more. He slapped her ass without thinking about it, leaving a red hand print there,

"In Essos I found many strange pleasures."

He reached down, sliding his fingers through her sparse lower hair before touching her slightly wet lower lips. Thinking about it, he hummed as he ran his finger up and down their length for a moment before moving away slightly, throwing his tunic away,

"In Westeros... the man mounts the woman." he told her with a grin, "You've had much experience with that from me. From the front and from behind."

He kicked off his boots and threw his breeches away as well, leaving his exposed but slowly hardening even in the mild cold,

"In Essos I noticed that often the woman would mount the man. She would ride him as one would a horse... but more pleasurable." he hummed slightly, "I have forced you to give me a taste of my own home in our fucking. Now... let us do it as they do in Essos. And if it is boring I'll tan your hide and fuck you hard as an Ironborn."

There was a pause before he growled,

"And you're waiting for what exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:39 am

Morwen shivered happily and let out a gentle gasp when Euron smacked her hard on her ass, she didn't mind it when he did that in fact it sent a jolt of pleasure through her body making her wetter than she had been already. He could tell if he were to run his hand down there again and she wondered idly if he would comment on it or if he was getting to the point where he wanted to get down to what they both wanted.

Listening intently to what he was saying about the things that he had found out in Essos, Morwen bit her lower lip tightly as she seemed to understand where this was going. She had never been able to ride Euron before and honestly she wasn't sure if she was going to be as good as he wanted her to be, hard or fast enough, but hopefully she would be able to please him with what she could do. Of course, she had picked up some tips on her travels from overheard conversations. Morwen knew what she could do to please him, and what sounds he liked to hear.

Her eyes happily wandered over his now naked form, Morwen stepping closer so that she could gently ghost her fingertips over the dusting of chest hair that littered his upper torso. Teasingly she also dusted her fingers along his arousal while she waited for him to get into position - only to find that he didn't move from where he was standing. Could it be that he didn't know what to do? Not letting her excitement grow on her features at knowing something he did not, Morwen simply gestured to the bed;

"I'm sorry master mine but I can't start until you either lie or sit down." she explained, continuing her touches to his arousal to make sure that he didn't lose interest, her plump lips pressed kisses along his skin while she waited for him "I have heard that lying down makes it more pleasureable, but I will be happy with whichever way you decide."
Back to top Go down
Euron Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 am

Euron was already beginning to regret this.

This was WEAKNESS.

Surely?

It had better be really fucking good, or he was likely to cut her tongue out so she would never be able to speak of him laying down when asked like this. It was like a sign of weakness. But he had heard the stories. They all explained that this act was very good - they had better be right or else he was going to be sore about this whole thing.

Her light teasing was arousing him now but he hoped that what they were about to get up to would be worth his time. She certainly seemed to be excited for it. Oh she tried to hide it but he was far more intelligent and perceptive than most people would have ever thought. They all thought losing one eye meant he saw less.

He laid down on the bed gingerly, pausing to make sure he was in the correct position, one hand holding his dagger,

"This seems like showing weakness woman..." he narrowed his eyes, "Are you certain it is done this way?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:52 am

Morwen was oddly touched by what Euron was doing for her.

Giving her things from her culture even though it was clearly making him feel uncomfortable, she was very glad that she would be able to show him how they made love in Essos. She would make sure that he loved it so much that he forgot about what he was thinking was weakness and that he would want her to do it again and again whenever they made love. It would be a change that she hoped he loved - if not, she would savour this chance. This chance to be powerful.

She noted that one hand was still holding a dagger but Morwen didn't mind, it was almost like standard procedure now. Euron would most likely not use it on her unless she ended up displeasing him which made her only more keen to do this right and blow his little Iron Island mind right out of it's water.

"I am certain master." she replied in a husky voice, as she seductively clambered over the top of his hips, one leg on either side her wetness rubbing against his arousal as she positioned herself ready to sink down onto his cock "I will make sure that you enjoy yourself this night, I won't let you down."

That was it until she sunk down onto his cock, taking him inside of her one inch at a time and enjoying the sensation of being filled but it being at completely her own pace. She didn't take too long about it though knowing that Euron liked things to get to the point, no teasing. Within moments her hips lay flush against Euron's and her head was leant back in pleasure while she got used to the sensation.

Not allowing herself much time, Morwen began to draw herself off her masters cock right to the tip before thrusting all the way back down. She built up a steady motion very quickly so that he would have the most pleasure possible right away. Morwen moaned a breathy sound as she continued to fuck her kraken - eyes closed gently as she lost herself to the sensations, breasts bouncing slightly with the force she was using to thrust down onto him.
Back to top Go down
Euron Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:00 am

She was going to have to make this happen faster than she was doing right now. He was not a patient man and the two of them both knew this. His dagger would taste blood if she was just doing this to see how weak he could make him appear during intercourse - he would even feel a little bit annoyed that he'd had to do it - spoke well of how he thought of her to be honest.

Not that she likely thought of it that way.

She straddled his waist ans Euron was about to buck upwards and topple her to the ground. That was a position he assumed over fallen foes when he was leaning in to end their miserable lives with a quick slash across the throat. But feeling her arousal touching the tip of his arousal he paused and decided to give her a chance to prove that this method could be as good as his own methods,

"You had better not... or else it's back to what I want to do."

She was sinking down onto his cock now and Euron gritted his teeth slightly before letting out a slow breath as she sank down further onto him. It seemed she knew he wasn't one for teasing and was giving him everything that she had to offer straight away. He groaned happily as she began to move up and down on his arousal.

It was almost like he was thrusting into her but without having to do any of the work himself. It had a certain appeal to it he had to admit.

Taking one of her nipples into his mouth, he grazed it with his teeth as his tongue ran along it's flesh lightly as she rode his arousal. One thing that could be said for this method was that he was a lot more free to move. His free hand snaked around her waist to cup her tight ass before squeezing it hard.
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:09 am

Morwen felt her cheeks flush lightly when she heard Euron groan at the attentions that she was giving to him - it made her feel so good to have him in pleasure underneath her because of what she was doing to him. It made her want to try harder to have him in more pleasure than he was already - she wondered if he would mind her touching him, using him as an anchor to help her thrusts go deeper and harder.

She opened her eyes now as she continued to thrust down onto him and she enjoyed looking at the expression on his face and knowing that she was the one on top on this occasion. It most likely would not happen again in the future given that he admitted that it made him feel weak but, hopefully she could make him focus on something else instead. Mainly the feeling of his cock being thrust in and out of her tight pussy.

Gasping softly when Morwen felt him biting down onto her nipple, she increased the pace of her thrusts. The force of her now thrusting down onto her masters cock was making her hair and breasts bounce more feverishly - to keep it up she placed one hand on Euron's shoulder to help anchor her while she worked. Morwen was wetter than she had been before and had begun to pant softly as she worked on him.

"Oh master." she sighed happily as she arched her back in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Euron Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:15 am

Euron had to admit that it appeared that the woman was wetter than she had ever been whenever he had taken her in the past. Except for a few times when he had gone through the effort of actively trying to seduce her - then she had been gushing like a freaking waterfall. Of course she was gushing almost as much right now just because she was in control of how fast she was going with the motions of their fucking.

She was still going fast enough for Euron to get some enjoyment out of it though, it had to be said. It was good for him and he was letting her know with the occasional grunts and groans. He would never show enough weakness to moan like some kind of whore though.

Even if her actions were working hard to bring him pleasure, he would not debase himself for her.

She grabbed onto his shoulder and Euron's eyes narrowed for a second before the slight, but noticable, increase in speed was enough for him to let it go for now. Instead he let go of his dagger and had both hands on her ass now, squeezing and molding her firm little rear as she rode up and down on his hard cock. Groaning happily, he smacked her ass,

"Work that ass you little essos girlie!" he told her with a wicked grin, "Show me a little taste of the exotic... keep going to town girl!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Woman is Needed   The Woman is Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Woman is Needed
Page 1 of 1