The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Art of Persuasion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

The Art of Persuasion Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 1:26 am

Darcie did not want to leave Kings Landing and journey with Tywin to the Westerlands as he had commanded that she do. Well, commanded, a more accurate term for it would have been that he requested that she accompany him very strongly and then prompted her to go and pack her things. That was some hours ago and as he was planning on leaving in the morning for his home base, Darcie was supposed to be packed in time for the servants to load their things into the awaiting carriage so they would not have to do that tomorrow and they could leave straight away.

Those same servants who had just picked up Tywin's luggage before hers had come to her room expecting to pick up her trunk of megre belongings. Instead they found a rather pissed off young woman sat square on the trunk that currently had nothing inside of it. Darcie informed them that they could take the trunk if they wished but that she would not be accompanying it.

The servants left feeling rather panicked that they would have to deliver such troubling news to Tywin on their own accord - knowing that the fact that his female companion had not packed and seemed to not be coming with him would no doubt cause him some anger. The last thing they wanted was to be around Tywin Lannister when he was in a bad mood - when that happened people lost their limbs and their lives.

Darcie cared not for what might happen to the people delivering the news, her mind was fully focused on the fact that she had just gotten used to life here in Kings Landing and she was being taken away from her friends as well. Although she liked Tywin, probably a little too much considering his seeming disinterest in her in that manner, Darcie really didn't want to leave everybody she knew for this new turn in life.

There would be nothing for her in Casterly Rock, just Tywin. When he wasn't interested in her in anything but a friendship that left her with very little to look forwards to except being married off as soon as possible to someone else and being his personal crystal ball.

Huffing, Darcie sat down hard on her dresser stool, combing her blonde hair swiftly as she worked out her aggression through the action. She wasn't wearing Westerosi clothes, but ones that she had came in - tight black leather leggings, a loose cream top over her string vest and her heeled grey boots.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 3:24 am

Tywin wasn't in the best of moods - he had to put up with his daughter and she had brought a massive load of complaints to him. From how she 'wasn't taken seriously enough' to how 'the new servants didn't know their place' - the kinds of things that children learnt how to deal with by themselves. It seemed that rather than grow up and do the needed growing up, Cersei was content to just whine to him to fix things until he became too annoyed at the whole thing to bother waiting for her to grow up and instead did everything himself.

Perhaps that was one of the reasons why she had turned out to be such a disappointment - just as both Jaime and Tyrion had turned out to be, honestly. In the end he had snapped at her when she'd made complaints about Darcie and her friends - although specifically when she insulted Darcie.

Lady Darcie, he had said, was a prime example of how to be a perfectly compose and behaved young lady. Cersei could do well to have taken notes.

He had sang Darcie's praises to Cersei and was almost done when the servants came back, advising him that they had been prevented from carrying out their duties by none other than Lady Darcie herself. That she was, in fact, refusing to accompany him to Casterly Rock. Cersei had gone to make a clever comment but Tywin had cut her down to size before she could even get a single word out. The former Queen of the Seven Kingdoms ran from his rooms crying like a little maid as he stormed through the Red Keep for his disobedient Lady Darcie.

Bursting into her rooms, he ignored her servant's protests until two of his guards dragged the woman away and closed the door behind him, leaving him alone with Darcie. He stared at her for a long moment,

"My servants tell me you are refusing to prepare yourself." he told her bluntly, "I was just telling my daughter she could do to be more like you. A perfect lady."

He narrowed his eyes,

"Imagine my surprise to hear that the woman I touted as the 'perfect Lady' was, instead, pouting like a petulant child and threw servants out rather than present her grievances to the person she had been 'wronged' by." he told her with a raised eyebrow, "Well... Lady Darcie... I am no servant. So tell me."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 3:39 am

Well it seemed as if Tywin had gotten the message from the servants that she was not going to be coming with him to the Westerlands as he wanted her to.

It didn't appear to have gone down very well.

A part of her felt absolutely mortified that she had pretty much thrown a strop because she hadn't wanted to come with him, which was as she was sure he thought of it, an honor. Especially after he had been telling others that she was the perfect lady. The very idea of that made her cheeks flush slightly. A compliment from Tywin should never be taken lightly even though he wasn't saying it directly to her face, he had been to others, which in a way was even better.

Swallowing softly Darcie stood from her dresser and turned to face Tywin, his hard green eyes set her heart beating fast in her chest through both attraction and a healthy amount of anxiety. She knew that he would be upset about her choice not to come but, perhaps she could have gone about this a better way. He was right. She bit her lower lip softly and then averted her eyes at the realisation of the mistake she had made.

"You are right Tywin, I behaved inappropriately." she stated in a low voice "I do not want to accompany you to the Westerlands because I fail to see what awaits me there but a lonely existence without my friends and providing my services to you when you require them. I was anxious about bringing this to you myself as I know how much of an honor this should be, I did not want to slight you, but I cannot help how I feel."

It was true, she didn't want to upset him but she didn't want to leave her newly found home again, not after she had spent so long getting used to it after losing her other home.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 3:49 am

So. She had some viable concerns but rather than actually speak the same concerns to him she allowed herself to become overcome by emotion and just... become some kind of pain. It was typical of the people around him but Tywin had thought Darcie above such stupidity. Apparently on the one occasion in living memory he'd given someone unbiased praise, said person went out of her way to prove she was not worthy of such praise in the first place. A pity but he supposed that she really wasn't the woman he thought she was.

He sighed as he held his hands behind his back to address her once she stood up,

"Very well." he said coldly, "I see you have tired of my own company enough that being with myself is something of a 'lonely' activity for yourself. I shall, of course, see to it that you are kept in suitable accommodation while you stay in this cesspit of a city."

He clicked his tongue in annoyance, more at himself than at her to be honest. Tywin had been feeling odd. It was the same kind of 'odd' he had always felt around Joanna before her death. But he had been feeling it for Darcie. He supposed that if she couldn't even make a short, month long, trip with himself to his home then she didn't feel even slightly the same. He coughed slightly to cover his silence,

"I shall return in two months." he told her bluntly, "Until then Lady Darcie."

What did she want from him? To beg her to come with him? He was a Lannister of Casterly Rock! Magical, wondrous woman or not, he would never debase himself enough to beg her for anything.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 4:10 am

Darcie frowned at Tywin when he said that she must have tired of his company, that because of that she was going to be lonely when she went to Casterly Rock. No. That was not what she had meant in the slightest. Having one friend would prevent complete loneliness but there were other people here she spent time with, when Tywin was busy or when they simply had no reason to see each other for a small while.

It seemed as if he had taken this as the slight she had feared it would come across as.

When he however said that he would return in two months and then seem to proceed to wish to leave, dismissing her so easily, Darcie felt his comment like a punch to the gut. It even made her gasp slightly as she realised just quite what her little stunt had done. The wedge she had been slowly easing out of their relationship since her time here had come right back up again in an instant seemingly.

Maybe he thought that she'd just take what he said and allow him to go off, leaving things completely unresolved between them. Now, who was the one throwing a strop? She thought to herself with a pinch of humor in her tone. Darcie reached out her hand and gently latched on to the rich fabric of his shirt sleeve, preventing him from just turning around and leaving.

"Tywin don't." she pleaded softly "Please. You know that wasn't what I meant." Darcie added, her eyes locked onto his own again as she tried to salvage what remained of the situation between them "You know you are the person I am closest to in this new world, I wouldn't think twice about coming with you but what does my future hold for me in Casterly Rock? Our friendship is of course going to be present but, I can't live my life surrounded by Cersei's and Tyrion's, being doubted constantly. Being married off to whoever. All my friends are here, what's left of my world..."

A soft sigh left her lips and she allowed her hand to fall from his sleeve, knowing that her words would probably not be enough to salve the wounded pride Tywin had.

"I know you won't be with me all the time if I go with you, you will be just as busy as you are here. When I'm on my own, I'd just be waiting until I could spend time with you again." she admitted, her eyes shifting to her feet with her embarrassment at her words "I know you don't need me following you around like some kind of puppy all the time, I'd only be an annoyance." Darcie stated.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 4:27 am

Wasn't what she meant but it was hard for it not to be taken that way. She didn't seem to be minding what she said. Either that or she didn't actually know what she wanted to say, perhaps she was even having trouble deciding what exactly she should be feeling as well? Either way, that indecision was going to hurt him. He could already feel something hurting in his chest. The last time it had hurt, on a much greater scale, had been when Joanna had died, taking his soul mate from him and leaving him truly alone in the world.

He wasn't sure if it meant that she was going to be the one to replace Joanna. He wouldn't object to the idea at all but it seemed that she just might. Humming a little bit as she caught the edge of his tunic, he listened silently to what she had to say before speaking,

"No, I do not know what you meant." he told her simply, "I've tried to make you comfortable here, with me. But I suppose I've been going about this the wrong way. Because you don't seem to realise that we would not be disappearing to Casterly Rock forever - we would be back here within two months to ensure that Cersei and Tyrion had not managed to destroy the kingdom."

Did she honestly think he'd leave the running of the seven kingdoms to his children? He'd have to be dead before they took over even a fraction of the things he ran - the seven kingdoms being by far the last thing they would get the chance to take from his control. He looked at her for a long moment,

"Could you have guessed... that I wanted you to follow me?" he asked with the same eyebrow raised, "For you to learn the workings of the Westerlands, Casterly Rock and Lannisport in particular? There is only one reason why a man takes a woman on a tour of his lands in this 'world' Lady Darcie."

He didn't blink,

"It's when the man wants to ask the woman's hand in marriage and is ensuring that she will not find his lands too strange for her comfort."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 4:40 am

Darcie was a little confused why Tywin wanted her to learn about how the cities that he ran worked. Of course he had never been shy with his knowledge of business and finance with her when she had asked, because she had been curious about his prowess in the financial and advisory field. Soon after her asking she had understood why he had done so well for himself, he gave good advice and was very knowledgeable about pretty much everything.

One of the things she loved, no, she liked about him. Not indulging in those feelings was best for Darcie, she'd heard spiteful tales from Cersei about their mother Joanna and after those tales lost much of her hope for any romance with the old lion as she had been desiring. Even though she accepted the lack of romance between them, he still brightened her day and provoked those feelings within her. No matter how hard she tried.

Blinking at Tywin in surprise Darcie took a moment to replay what he had just said in her mind. Had she gotten that completely wrong because she had been thinking about the two of them romantically? Or did he actually say what she thought he just said?

"Uhm...did you just say hand in marriage in the same sentence as referring to me?" she asked, a hot flush appearing on her cheeks as she tried desperately to get a grasp on the situation she had never expected to happen. Especially not after the words spoken to her from Cersei. Although she should have known better than to trust anything that came from that poisonous woman's mouth.

Darcie's heart was beating a bruise against her ribs as she considered his words. He wanted to marry her. Like, seriously wanted to marry her. A hesitant smile appeared on her lips as she realised that was what she wanted too - a relationship with Tywin and if that had to be through marriage then that's how it would be.

"Well um, that changes things just a bit then doesn't it?" she asked with a breathless tone "I was under the impression that you...didn't think of me like that although the source of that information I probably shouldn't have believed." she revealed, biting softly on her lower lip in her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 4:50 am

It seemed that she did rather enjoy the thought of the two of them being married, even though he had had to spell it out for her. He supposed that the difference between their worlds had been greater than he had first thought. In this world you courted a women slowly until she relented and agreed to marry you, either because she was told to by her family or because she loved you and could convince her family that you were a suitable match. Tywin Lannister himself was, despite his age, still considered "quite a match" as the line went.

Although if giving her pleasant surprises such as this one made her so obtuse as this one had done then he might have to hold fire on a lot of them in the future. Of course he had mentioned marriage in the same sentence as her. He was asking for her hand in marriage wasn't he? Honestly, the gods only knew what this poor woman would be doing if he hadn't taken her under his wing and was, now, thinking of having her take his cloak.

"Of course."

She was smiling again at least. He liked it when she did that. The smile was a cute, tentative, little thing and he really did enjoy seeing it. Of course he would make sure that he was able to make her smile more often once they were man and wife - and her smiles would be reserved for special exceptions and for himself only. He had seen how jealously some of the members of court had looked at him and her,

"Cersei." he didn't even have to ask, "You will have to ignore my daughter. Most of the realm does, much to her annoyance and my own joy. You have not, however, given me an answer Lady Darcie. May I be allowed to court you, with the aim to marry you?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:00 am

Darcie couldn't help but giggle when Tywin told her that she would have to ignore his daughter just as most of the realm in fact did.

It was probably not true as despite the fact that she was only the Queen Mother Cersei had a lot of pull around these parts, she was a little worried what might happen when the news of her and Tywin's impending wedding reached her ears. She was a little too obsessed with her mother and so she most likely would not enjoy the fact that Darcie would in fact be taking her place - in marriage to Tywin only but since meeting the woman she realised logic wasn't one of her strong points.

Oh, fuck, yeah he was still waiting for her to actually answer him.

"Yes, of course you can." she replied with a beaming smile lighting up her face "You'll have to tell me how that kind of thing works here though, I want to make sure that I stick to all the customs. Do everything properly."

She truly did want to make sure that she absorbed everything about the place that she would then become lady of, as well as the process she would need to embark on to become married to Tywin. The fact that they were now taking this tour for her to scope out her home in the future and knowing they would be coming back, made Darcie want to start packing immediately. She staved off however knowing they had much else to discuss before she did so.

"Are we to share rooms while we travel to Casterly Rock, Tywin?" she asked with a slightly embarrassed flush to her cheeks - knowing what she would like to get up to if they were to share a room together. Even if they weren't sharing rooms, now that she knew, amazingly, that he was returning her feelings "Just so I know, uhm, what to pack."

There was a certain lace number that would definitely be going into her bag, curtosey of Charlotte freaking out when she'd told her about her feelings for Tywin.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:17 am

He imagined that Cersei wouldn't like his re-marrying but he honestly cared very little for her opinion. She was the Queen Mother and had a rather inflated sense of self-importance as far as Tywin was concerned. She was nothing but a pawn in his Game and she had been a rather unruly one at that. She was now completely without use and yet she still thought she was the one who mattered the most in the entire realm.

If it were not unseemly he'd take his belt to her right now, even at her age. She seemed in need of the same kind of disciplining that children took because she was acting like nothing less than the most petulant child he had ever seen! He would have to remember her insolence when it came to his wishes for the future. He might have the King agree to have her shipped off to become a Silent Sister or something. That would certainly put the rumours of her and Jaime to bed, if she became a nun.

"Excellent." he allowed himself a small smile, "The process is rather longer than your own. I'm told by Charlotte that, in your world, it is not unheard of to skip the courting and the marriage and just copulate."

Not like many people in this world didn't do the same thing, it was just that in this world it tended to be frowned upon as it could lead to a bastard. However, if he were to marry her before any child could be born then it would most definitely not be a bastard and no stain on the Lannister name.

It may be enjoyable to take on some of the traditions of her world after all.

"Of course my lady." he told her bluntly, as was his usual fashion, "The Inns we shall travel through shall seldom have two rooms available for people of our station. So to ensure your comfort you shall room with myself - no innkeeper in Westeros would dare give me a lesser room after all."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:59 am

Tywin had been nothing but correct when he had mentioned that the inns in which they stayed wouldn't dare to give him a substandard room.

Now she was standing in one of the plushest hotel rooms that she thought she had ever seen and once again Darcie was reminded of the station that Tywin held and the pull he had in this world. A man like that wanted to marry her, why she didn't really know but she wasn't going to question it too much at all, then he might change his mind and prefer to leave things as purely friendship between them.

The journey to the hotel had been okay. She wouldn't say that she enjoyed it but it was needed in order to complete this part of the courtship that Tywin wanted to go through. At least she had him all to herself while they had been in the carriage on the way here.

It had taken a lot of will power to stop herself from passing away the hours in the carriage by doing something a lot more pleasurable than individual reading. Sometimes the way that the light hit Tywin's green eyes made her heart slam in her chest, the same way that hearing him speak to her in that rough tone he sometimes used did. Pretty much everything about him she was attracted to, honestly, if he realised that it would be a bad day for her.

Tywin was downstairs at the moment, it was quite late in the day and Darcie was getting ready to go to bed. There was only one bed in the room, so the fact that they would have to share a bed tonight was in her favour for what she had planned. Charlotte's 'sex guaranteed' nightwear was coming out tonight.

Looking at it in the mirror as she turned this way and that, Darcie wondered if he would even like it. Things were so different here to home, maybe he would think it unseemly? She sure hoped not. It made her feel so sexy, confident. She'd put some of her make up on too, so she would look flawless in the flickering orange light of the fire.

When she was sure that she was ready, Darcie got underneath the covers. The first thing Tywin would feel when he got under them was the soft silky sensation of her stockings and her breasts straining against the material that encased them.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 6:53 am

The trip on the way to this inn had been a rather strange affair. He had attempted to get some business done, making sure to write what letters he was able to do while in the carriage but ultimately he had spent most of the time speaking to Darcie. Usually, on trips like this, he would ride a horse and speak with some of his own men. Get the feel for the men so he would know what to do if any of them tried to get any ideas above themselves.

They always did.

So instead he had spent most of the journey speaking to Darcie and trying to avoid the more heated looks she had sent his way. He rather enjoyed the promise in those eyes but he would also rather not see that promise offered when the likelihood was that all the men would hear of the enactment of the promise. The adventurous (read: Stupid) of them would even attempt to get a good look inside the carriage. He would have them blinded for that alone but he knew that their looking would hurt Darcie.

When at the inn he had the reports of the local area brought to him while sitting at the main table in the inn. He had done that now so he would retreat upstairs and attempt to keep his vows not to touch Darcie until the wedding - it was one of the traditions from his world he knew but they were in his world, not hers. He opened the door to see that Darcie was already underneath the covers. He disrobed quietly and efficiently until he was dressed only in his small clothes. He thought about sleeping in a chair for a moment before deciding he could control himself enough to sleep under the covers with his intended.

He was not some hormonal teenage boy after all.

Climbing in under the covers, Tywin froze at the unmistakable feeling of silk and satin. They were expensive materials but he could feel them wrapped around the soft, warm, body of Darcie. He swallowed thickly because suddenly he felt like a hormonal teenager again,

"Darcie?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:02 am

Darcie heard the door open to their bedchamber for the night and felt her heart begin to flutter in her chest in anticipation of what they were going to get up to together tonight if she had her way. Right now he had no idea what she was wearing underneath these covers but it would become apparent all too soon once he had settled himself in for the evening.

He had stayed downstairs reading and writing some reports which was fine by her on this occasion, it allowed her some time for herself but also to plan what she was going to do and say. While this had made her most certainly pent up she knew that it would be worth it in the end. She would tempt Tywin to break this one little tradition of his - after all, everything about the wedding process apart from it was going to be exactly as he wanted it.

It was only fair she got to decide one teeny little thing about it.

Feeling the covers being lifted and Tywin's warm body slipping under the duvet to lie alongside her, Darcie's lip curled into a smirk. He couldn't see this as she was facing away from him, so by the time he called her name she composed herself again. Darcie turned her body around so that she was pressing her breasts up snugly against his side, his arm fitting snugly in the middle of her pushed up breasts.

"Tywin?" she breathed softly, locking gazes with him and finding her passion growing with the sight of his stubbled jawline and those strong green eyes "What's wrong?" Darcie asked, slowly pulling down the covers from her body until the top of her baby doll was exposed - the see through skirt and her stockings were still covered entirely by the sheet but that would change very quickly.

At the moment, she was content to tease him by revealing a bit of her body at a time, seeing his reactions then fueling his desire. Now that he could see her plentiful breasts easily, feel the soft material that encompassed them as well as their warmth against him, Darcie waited for the surprise and wanting that she hoped would come.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:17 am

He had thought he knew the pleasures of a woman and he had thought that he knew of all the ways women liked to entice their men but it seemed that there was still some more tricks he had never learnt. Not from Joanna and not from the occasional whore who had warmed his bed. Lady Darcie was a woman with talents that ran against her more lady-like roots it would appear and he couldn't bring himself to be angry about it at all. He was going to be enjoying the other attributes she had tonight he would wager.

If he was ever a betting man that was.

His throat ran dry when she decided she was going to tease him by lowering the covers just enough to show a glimpse of what was beneath. He imagined the silks and satins needed to make such a garment were expensive but the effect was rather worth the cost it would appear to him. He doubted any normal tailor had made the garment though - in his eyes the only one who could have made it was Charlotte, one of the younger women who had come along with Darcie from the other world.

He was thankful for her presence in his world right now.

"I am... surprised, my lady." he explained to her honestly, "I have never seen such a garment before..."

And that added a touch more to the sight of her there, tantalisingly almost bare before him as she was. It was causing quite the stirring in his small clothes he had to admit so the garment was doing it's job wonderfully. He coughed a little bit, trying to enjoy the view without being too obvious.

"I doubt it is 'sleepwear'."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:28 am

Darcie was thanking Charlotte mentally right now for the night dress that she had given her, it was obvious that she was going to be getting a lot of mileage from it while she was on this trip with Tywin. Starting from tonight if his reaction to seeing her dressed in it was any indication of how much she was tempting him to break that little pesky tradition of his.

To hear that he was surprised by what she was wearing made Darcie smirk again, her lips curling up into a very feline expression as she enjoyed the attention she was receiving from Tywin. The expression on his face was one that she had not seen him wear before, the normally stoic features gave way to an altogether more pleasing expression. Not that she didn't think that his hard jaw line and frown when concentrating wasn't pleasing, it just didn't communicate that he was aroused like he was becoming now she could see.

Slowly Darcie slipped one leg over one of Tywin's entwining it around his so that the soft silky material of her stocking was rubbing against his bare skin. The pressure from her body moving even closer to his side she hoped would be something he enjoyed. Her curves were all there waiting for him to explore them if he would only reach a hand out. There was time for that she supposed, once she had finished her reveal.

"No, normally it's considered more of a decoration." she remarked with a sexual purr to her words "It looks great on the floor of a room."<p>

Deciding that now she would pull the covers down from herself completely, glad of the fire that was still crackling away, Darcie flicked the covers off the bed with one hand, baring her attire to Tywin in it's entirety. Teasingly she ran her nose against the shell of his ear, her lips coming to press kisses to his neck just below his ear, before gently biting and sucking on his earlobe. She was intent on giving him small pleasurable sensations until he loosened his oh so famous resolve.

"Or I could leave it on, if you liked it." she suggested, with a husky whisper into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:46 am

He had to admit that he was rather interested in following her world's traditions if this was the kind of thing he could look forward to finding in his bed. Once upon a time he would have thought that finding a naked pretty woman in his bed was the most alluring thing he would be able to find in his bed - he had been young back then. Now it appeared that the best thing to find in his bed was actually an almost naked, beautiful woman, who seemed rather eager to please him - thankfully eager in a way that no whore could imitate.

This was a problem.

The problem was that he had some issue with the fact that Darcie wasn't already with his cock inside of her yet. It was a rather immature problem and a rather immature thought to be honest. But right now he wanted nothing more than to say 'fuck it' to his vows to wait until their wedding day and to just sink her cock into her warm, tight, cunt. Perhaps while she was still wearing her pretty little outfit?

Yes... yes definitely while she was still wearing it.

He barked out a short little laugh at her joke about where the clothing looked best. He couldn't very well dispute that it would look fine across his floor, with herself laid bare before him in the bed,

"Yes I imagine it does look good there."

The reveal was, in his eyes, worth the wait. He had never, in his life, seen small clothes as skimpy as the ones she was wearing underneath the layers of satin and silks. He could see them clear as day just looking at her and his reaction was exactly what was expected from someone viewing an incredibly attractive young woman such as Darcie. He hummed a little bit at her attention, resting his finger on her hip for a moment,

"Leave... most of it on I'd say."
he told her with a sly smirk, "After all, I still need to be able to reach the treasure, no matter the wrapping."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:58 am

Darcie smirked in triumph when Tywin seemed to say that he had been swayed into leaving his vows at the door to their bedroom and indulging in the delights their bodies had to offer. She was glad that he had said so, she had a few more tricks up her sleeves that she could have tried but now she got to save them for a later day, for another occasion where he needed persuading of something and he needed that extra little push.

She wouldn't use the skills she had for ill gain, no, it would always be a playful thing when she did it. Tywin most likely had enough of people trying to manipulate him with sexual favours over the years that it would cheapen her in his mind if she did it for every little thing. Tonight was special, an exception, to nudge him into doing what she knew they both wanted.

His barking laugh sent a flush to her cheeks and she bit down on her lower lip in desire because of it. While it might not have been the most attractive thing about him, she did love it when he managed to laugh because of something that she had done.

Slowly, when he mentioned that he wanted her to leave her clothing on for the most part, Darcie's fingers hooked under the panties that she was wearing and began to pull them down her soft thighs, past her knees and then kicked them off onto the floor. Now he had complete access to every part of her he would need, that they would need, for their lusts to finally be quelled for a short while.

Darcie took his hand and placed it onto one of her breasts, the sensation of his rough skin against her sent a throb of excitement through her, right down into her core. She sighed softly at the sensation and tilted her head up, whispering;

"Tywin," Darcie pleaded softly "Let's do things my world's way...just this once. Please."
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:14 am

He hoped that he would be able to ensure that Darcie was never seen in such clothing around anyone else but him - he dreaded to think what half of the men he had on retainer would do if they saw her in such a number. Likely the same horrible things he paid them to do unto others. But that was a concern for another time - for now he was the only one who would be able to enjoy the sight of her in such an outfit - the only one who would have the pleasure of her company in said outfit and the only one who would ever fuck her while she was wearing said outfit.

Now he just had to remind himself not to be so easily distracted by her in this outfit ever again. Right now? Fine. On their wedding night? Fine. But during any other time he would have to keep his wits about him - he didn't think she would be the type to try and force him to do something by using her body to trick him but he doubted that many husbands ever thought their wives capable of such a thing until it was done.

The small clothes came off almost immediately and he discreetly did away with his own at the same time. He would not tolerate any delays when it came to sating this particular lust. His hand being moved by her own to her breast was a rather surprising, if welcome, distraction and he immediately began to gently work her breast with his hand,

"And how is it done in your world? Something like..."

He moved, pinning her onto her back with himself atop her. His legs moved her own so that he was knelt before her legs, his arousal pressing against her inner thigh,

"This, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:23 am

Darcie was rather surprised by the quick manner in which she was suddenly flipped onto her back and had Tywin on top of her. Obviously her outfit had done a much better job than she had thought it would have but she was thankful for that, she would have quite a night ahead of her if she had her way and so far, she had done. Those tricks she had up her sleeve, maybe a few of them could be used tonight.

Let him know what a bombshell he was marrying, he'd never need to look anywhere else for his pleasure like she knew many other men did here.

Moaning softly at the sensation of him using his bodies power to pin her down to the bed, Darcie nodded her head in agreement when he asked her if this was how people did things in her world. It certainly was one of the ways, one she enjoyed the most too as she loved to feel the man take control in this situation. Biting her lip to try and contain the noises of pleasure she wanted to make Darcie raised her hands above her head, locking gazes with him as she arched her back up to temptingly offer her body to him once more.

"Yes," she whispered hotly "It's also not good form to keep a lady waiting too long for her pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:36 am

She seemed surprising that her little plan had worked as well as it had but he didn't find it surprising at all. He was having the time of his life right now and they weren't even married. Not only was he enjoying this, but he was, thankfully, enjoying this was a beautiful, consenting, adult rather than some whore. This made it instantly better than it otherwise would have been - even the filthiest of whores couldn't stack up to a woman who was beautiful and knew how to showcase it all for your benefit.

He had a feeling he truly would never see another whores for the rest of his life - why would he ever need to when he had such a beautiful, younger, bride-to-be?

Somehow he thought that having people come from another world, with other-worldly powers, would be a terrible thing. After all, there were reports of such 'magic' users aiding the Starks in battle and there was world that someone had befriended the Red Viper - said someone being a cut-throat of supernatural skill. But he would accept all of those things into his world very easily because it meant that Darcie Vane existed in his world.

And if she existed in his world, he could make her his.

"Not good form eh?"

Well he would hate to be showed up by whomever she had been with in her other world. He used both hands to please her breasts for a few moments before he took his arousal in one hand and stroked it along her wet cunt. She truly was wet - something he appreciated. Most wives didn't get wet for their husbands so this would be a refreshing change of pace from his own world he had to admit. Guiding his arousal into her cunt, he moaned as he sank further in, encountering absolutely no resistance. Normally he would have been disappointed but right now all he cared about was following the instinct to thrust.

So follow it he did.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:47 am

Darcie sighed happily at the sensation of Tywin playing with her breasts, tilting her head back against the pillows at the pleasure that his actions made course through her body. She didn't know why such simple touches were making her wild with passion but she assumed it was due to the fact that Tywin was normally such a stoic man and here he was, aroused at her body and succumbing to his desires with her.

Normally he never would have done such a thing, not in the time that she had known him, but here he was with her about to fuck her into the mattress for the evening.

Letting out a low moan as she felt herself being stretched by Tywin's cock slipping inside of her, Darcie closed her eyes to better experience the pleasure. She bit down on her lip to hopefully stifle the noises so that the people in the rooms below them and to the side of them would not hear what the two of them were doing, even though she didn't care she knew that Tywin would probably want to preserve the myth that they had not slept together yet.

He thrust into her and the sensation of his length buried right inside of her, their hips flush together made Darcie whimper in pleasure, her own hips beginning to gently thrust back onto his own. She opened her eyes so that she might be able to see his face properly, look into his normally piercing green eyes as they became alight with pleasure.

"Tywin." she breathed hotly "More, please..." Darcie begged softly.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 9:08 am

Tywin would be the first to admit that this entire situation was strange to him. Sleeping with his bride prior to their marriage? He had never done that with Joanna so this was a first for him! Not to mention he was having sex in an inn, something that he had refused to do with Joanna or any of the whores he had slept with since his last wife had passed away. But he blamed all of this on how distracting and alluring Darcie was when she was wearing her outfit.

He doubted he would ever be able to stay mad at her while she was wearing the lovely little get up either so he had a happy little feeling that he would be seeing her in it often.

But right now he didn't care about seeing her in her outfit again.

Right now all he cared about was the level of enjoyment and pleasure he was getting from the whole experience. She was still mostly dressed in her outfit for his viewing pleasure but she was most definitely naked where it actually counted for Tywin right now. His cock was plunging into her tight cunt even as he squeezed and pawed at her breasts through the soft material of the clothes she was still wearing.

She might not have been a virgin, as many grooms expected their brides to be on the day of their wedding, but he didn't much care. She was as tight as a virgin anyway so he wasn't exactly going to complain about it at all. Instead he just grunted in pleasure as he continued to thrust himself into her, drawing his pleasure both from the visible and from the feeling of her tightly wrapped around his hard cock,

"Seven hells Darcie..." he grunted in pleasure and exertion, "Did you truly have to be so... alluring? I expect... you'll have to pull out all the stops for our wedding night."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 9:22 am

Darcie bit down tighter on her lip when she felt his thrusts continuing to plunge inside of her, each one that reached deepest within her core sent a shock of pleasure through her body. It made her want to cry out in pleasure, she would have done if they were in a private place but seeing as people were around them everywhere she tried to keep her normally vocal responses down to a minimum. She didn't want to ruin this for the two of them.

Panting softly at the feeling of Tywin squeezing at her breasts, Darcie arched them up into his touch, encouraging him to continue. Her hips continued their thrusts down onto him as she encouraged their pace to get just that little bit faster, for him to thrust into her that little bit harder. Each time their hips touched together Darcie gasped, her hands squeezed each other as they still sat above her head, ensuring that she didn't touch him while they fucked together. She wondered if he would take advantage of that but, it didn't seem to be the thing on his mind at the moment.

The grunts that he made every time Tywin felt pleasure made Darcie's excitement grow even more, she loved the fact that he was becoming undone by the things that she was doing. She hadn't even done any of her tricks. There were things that she could do with her tongue that guys always liked, it was going to remain her little secret for now but, Darcie didn't see any harm in teasing him with it if it helped to encourage him further.

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet." she purred, voice tinted with lust "I have so many tricks up my sleeve, it'll take months for you to experience them all, don't you worry." Darcie reassured, her words broken up by her pants and groans of pleasure as they both continued their thrusts against each other.
Back to top Go down
Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 9:44 am

The tightness and the hotness of her cunt was beginning to get to him. His pleasure was growing more and more with every passing moment and each hard thrust inside of her. He honestly wasn't sure how he had managed to last as long as he did while buried inside such a sexy, much younger, woman like Darcie. But he supposed a part of him knew he was holding back his pleasure as much as possible to delay it all so he himself would seem like more of a catch.

Couldn't have her looking for a younger, more virile, man within the hour now could he?

He might be 67 but he wasn't about to lose his chance at having a cunt like this on tap just because he hadn't been able to stop himself from cumming as early as his body was telling him it wanted to cum. His grunts became more frequent despite himself however as the pleasure of thrusting into her hard was building up with every movement he made. His hands pulled down the front of her outfit to better attach themselves to her now bare breasts as he continued to thunder down into her with as much force as he could actually put his hips through.

"I look forward to it."

Honestly, Tywin didn't much like surprises but if she was able to give him more surprises like the outfit itself then he was more than interested in seeing what kind of tricks she had to show him. Grunting louder, he didn't care that any of his lords or soldiers could hear him as the bed rocked harder against the wall as he began to lose control of his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 9:59 am

Darcie found herself unable to stop her noises of pleasure from being as muffled as they probably should have been, but seeing as the bed was now rocking against the wall making loud cracks as it did so she didn't think that it was something that Tywin was really that worried about. So she allowed herself to show just how much she was enjoying the session they were having together.

Each thrust of their hips together made her whimper and every time Tywin pulled away from her Darcie groaned at the friction that increased her pleasure. She didn't even need him to rub at her clit, she was going to be cumming in just a little while she knew. The pressure inside of her core was building up. That was something that they could save for another day, another trick that they could use to spice up their sex life - not that, as far as she could tell, it would need it at all. Their first time was electric, one of the best nights of her life so far.

Gasping at the harsh pull to the front of her baby doll, Darcie threw her head back on the pillow as his actions to her breasts made her moan the loudest that she had so far this evening. Her pussy massaged his cock delightfully as he continued his assault on her body, the previously measured thrusts got less and less co-ordinated as she felt her orgasm approaching her. Darcie hoped that Tywin wouldn't mind but she didn't think she could hold back, nor did she want to.

"Tywin." she panted, hands screwing up in the pillow behind her head as she felt her finish beginning to unfurl "Tywin, fuck!" Darcie groaned, letting herself go with the sensations her orgasm gave her, closing her eyes with the pleasure. Although the thrusts she was giving were nowhere near as timed as she would have liked, she continued her actions to make sure that Tywin continued to work towards his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Persuasion   The Art of Persuasion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art of Persuasion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dream Catcher :: T.V. Role Plays :: The Game of Thrones-
Jump to: