The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 3:06 am

Evangeline had been living with the Reed family for some time now, since she had found herself wandering lost in the marshes after somehow being pulled across into this world. They had been a place filled with trapped souls and the stench of death, she could still sense those souls now but she had learnt to live with them. There was no way in which she would be able to liberate them all, perhaps in time she could give her aid to some but as of now she was simply content with getting used to this world in which she lived.

Things were different here

Magic was different and had been troublesome to learn how to use again, there seemed to be no need for someone like her in this world but here she was - her presence interfering. For the time being, after her first few days here she had stopped trying to do too many active things with her abilities because of the differences that she had sensed.

She spent her days learning about the world here, the different houses, the political systems. There was precious little else to do apart from when she would accompany the lord of the house Howland out. Even then she didn't do anything that would be considered magical, she could sense the souls that he killed but did not pass them on often.

The looks that she received from the men here troubled her, simply because they were speaking of her appearance in a negative manner. Almost insulting. Her height, her skin colour, the slenderness of her limbs and high cheekboned face had never been the topic of slight where she had come from previously - at least not as much as it was here.

It was of little consequence to her in reality, she supposed, all she did was spend her time reading or training with her scythe. She was not looking for romance.

Standing in the corridor outside of her room, staring through the window out into the moonlight marsh, Evangeline sighed lightly wishing that she could have some kind of nicotine to ease her nerves. On an evening like this, smoking would have been great.
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 3:15 am

Howland tried to be a good host - on the very rare occasion that he was actually the host to someone that was. After all, no one seemed to come to Greywater Watch. Most of them would rather avoid the neck altogether if they could but, unfortunately for them, the road ran right through the swamps and marshes of the neck. Whomever walked through the neck to the North itself was known to Howland and his crannogmen.

And then Evangeline had come.

She had seemingly come from nowhere that was known to anyone but she had not been alone. Others had come from the same world as her - but Evangeline had, apparently, felt no desire to leave with them so had stayed within Greywater Watch with Howland and the extended Reed family, along with their swornswords and servants. The crannogmen were much shorter than most men and women of Westeros and Evangeline was the tallest woman that many of them had ever seen. Some had taken to attempting to insult her for her differences in appearance, whereas others, like Howland himself, found her to be something of an exotic beauty, someone who was different to them but not in unattractive ways.

He had been practicing with his trident when he spotted her just standing out in the corridor by her rooms. Deciding he had nothing to lose, he wandered over to her, standing beside her silently as the two of them watched the moonlit night,

"Are you uncomfortable, Lady Evangeline?" he asked her in his typically quiet voice, "If you are I could find you accommodations more to your liking."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 3:24 am

Evangeline was surprised when she heard footsteps approaching where she was standing in the corridor, it was quite late in the evening so she had assumed that all would be asleep in Greywater Watch. Apparently that was not the case as the host she had been living with, Howland, came to stop just beside her as she stood sentry in the corridor.

His question was a strange one as she had shown no indication that she was in any way unhappy with the accommodation that she had been given. Hopefully he did not take her silence as a signal that she was unappreciative or displeased with the room and food that he had so kindly given to her.

Slowly she turned her head and fixed her smoke grey eyes on the shorter man beside her, she gave a shake of her head in reply before she spoke. Her voice always seemed to carry a soft tone to it, no matter what words she was speaking - be they in anger or in happiness. Perhaps it would work to her advantage to show Howland that there was nothing to be concerned about.

"No," she began, stepping forwards to lean her bare arms against the stone of the windowsill before her "I was just thinking about how much I desired a cigarette."

Not that he would know what a cigarette was. She'd run out a few weeks ago and since then she hadn't found anything that really hit the spot - maybe they did some kind of tobacco here that she could try instead she didn't know.

"You are very impressive with your trident, late though it is to be training." she complimented in her quiet tone, Evangeline's gaze shifting to look back out over the marsh. It was such a beautiful untamable wild place, even with the whispers of all the souls Evangline somehow found it peaceful here "And I believe you to have a beautiful home."
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 3:34 am

There she was again.

She was speaking of the cigarette things she had been smoking at the beginning of her stay here. It was rather strange, he had to admit but she had seemed oddly soothed by the white paper and the herbs contained within. Although he had not told her about it, he had taken one of her cigarettes apart to see what they were made of. He had shown the herbs to a trader, who had told him that he knew where to find such herbs and would return with them shortly.

The odd little man had done so and now Howland had a pouch of 'tobacco' on him. This seemed as good a time as any to reveal what he had purchased for her,

"I thought you may miss them. I regret to inform you that I took one apart, for investigation." he told her honestly, handing her a wrapped parcel the size of her head, "I was able to source the herb. Tobacco they call it I believe? They grow it in the Summer Isles so I purchased some from a trader for yourself."

He bowed his head with a tiny smile,

"You are too kind my lady. I have seen you with your own scythe... I admit I had never thought of a farming tool being used to such an end." he admitted with a small frown, "One of the many differences between our worlds I suppose. Battle... farming... copulating... I imagine there are many differences. I find it all quite interesting."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 3:46 am

Evangeline was about to get rather irritated that Howland had taken one of her personal belongings and then dismantled it, but, when he informed her of why he had done that she found herself feeling oddly flushed. It was such a nice gesture on top of everything that he had already bestowed her with, a safe place to stay combined with the food and water that she had been drinking. Apparently water wasn't really a staple of beverage here, alcohol took it's place.

It was very odd.

Gently she took the parcel in her hands, as she removed it from his grip her cool long fingers brushed against Howlands. Something she didn't mind and was in no rush to end, so her touch lingered there for a few seconds longer than perhaps would have been deemed proper here. The rules of this world were something Evangeline found easy to live by in many respects, she very rarely sought out physical companionship...although, she would not have said no to warming a bed beside her host.

He was good with his weaponry, he had a personality which intrigued her and was unfaultingly polite every time she had spoken with him. Howland made her feel...comfortable. More so than she had been in the world she had inhabited previously.

"Thank you," Evangeline replied, running her fingers lightly over the packaging "You did not need to do that. I must repay you for this in some manner."

Compliments about her weapon abilities always made Evangeline feel proud of herself, now however, in the quiet of the night, moonlight hitting their skin and in their whispered tones of voice the compliment seemed to take a more intimate meaning. At least to her. This situation would be what many would class as 'romantic'.

"My scythe is different to the ordinary farming tool but, the techniques for use would be the same, the results on a person...less so." she replied, a faint smile appearing on her lips "I find things here to be much more comfortable than they were before. Everything was about physicality, intimacy, everything in some way linked back to it. I find very few people attractive, so, to be in a world such as that was incredibly...awkward."
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 4:17 am

He had thought she would be annoyed but he had also hoped that he would at least have a chance to run before she decided that he would make a good target for her scythe. She had not disappointed - getting really rather worked up (for her) at his treatment of her cigarette. But, thankfully, it seemed that she was going to give him something of a second chance once he revealed that he had managed to get some more tobacco.

He could have sworn her pale cheeks had flushed slightly but, no doubt she would deny the claim if he ever tried to push it as the truth. She seemed to use her stoicism as something of a mask against people honestly.

It seemed that she felt no need to act that way towards him anymore though. Her hand actually strayed to his own and stayed there for a rather distracting amount of time. He tried not to read too much into it, even if he did find her hands softer than any warrior woman he had ever met but, thankfully, with still the same edge of roughness to it to set her hands apart from those of a “Lady of the house” who never did any work on her own.

“I wanted to give it to you.” He told her honestly, “So you owe me nothing. And I will accept nothing in return for what I have given you freely. Just make sure you enjoy it – I’m told smoking is a rather expensive but enjoyable hobby.”

He focused on only one part of what she had said there,

“So you are attracted to some people?” he asked with a sly smirk and a slightly raised eyebrow, “I would wonder what a man would have to do to be counted as one of these people you find yourself attracted to.”

He raised a hand for a moment,

“But you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.”
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 4:26 am

Evangeline would have to make sure she did something for Howland because she 'wanted to' and therefore she could in her mind repay him for this kindness as well as being able to do something for him just for the sake of it. He seemed to have rather the ill reputation around the part of the country that they were in, very few people came here and even fewer liked their stay. Evangeline wanted to ensure that he was aware that she both appreciated him and his home through future actions.

"That is a dangerous road to start down." she commented with a smirk pulling at the corners of her lips, but she said nothing else on the matter, he was a smart male, he would know why it was a dangerous road to begin to travel down. It was too late now however, she was already formulating the use of the same excuse he did for her own surprise in the future.

Strange that he had chosen to zone in on that element of her words.

He was interested in who she was attracted to which was odd but, a pleasing topic to talk about seeing as he was one of the people that she was attracted to in this world and in the one that she had lived in previously. Perhaps he wished to know if he would appear attractive to her, perhaps he had some feelings for her himself? It would be odd...given the common opinion on her by the people here, but, not unwelcome at all.

"Of course I am." Evangeline remarked with a light scoff "Physical appearance plays very little part in my affection. Personality, proficiency, intelligence, these things mean more to me, but ultimately I need to feel comfortable with them. Just as I feel comfortable with you." she stated, shifting her gaze from outside the window to Howland's face as she spoke. The reaction that he gave to her statement would be very telling as to how he would feel about potentially being attractive to her.
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 4:35 am

Yes he imagined that telling a woman he hadn't meant anything by a rather expensive gift had nothing good to it but he had already decided he was going to give it to her. He wasn't about to just ignore what he had decided on after all. He was going to give her the gift because he wanted to!

Even though he was no almost certain that she was planning some form of ‘revenge’ on him for tying her hands like that,

“I imagine it is.” He agreed with an amused smirk, “But I'm sure I can brave the dangers of the road as you call it.”

Huh.

So did that mean that because she felt comfortable with him about all the things she had mentioned, that she then was attracted to him? It was a rather hopeful road to go down so he tried not to dwell on it too much. If he thought about it too much it was likely that she wouldn't mean it the way he wanted her too, leading to much disappointment. Instead, he just hummed a little bit as he digested the information,

“If that is your way of telling a man you find him desirable… I would consider changing tact.” He told her in a low, joking, manner before adding, “It’s simple really. I find it works best if you’re direct – to the point.”

He turned to her,

“Lady Evangeline, I find you to be a rare beauty and it would be a great honour to be someone you would consider welcoming to your bed and your heart.”
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 4:45 am

Evangeline wouldn't say that she was very good at romance.

She wasn't even very good at getting people to sleep with her most of the time.

So when Howland told her that she had done a pretty poor job at telling him that she was attracted to him she did not take offense in the slightest because she was more than aware she had most likely done a bad job at it. Evangeline had wanted to be direct about it but, in many ways thought that might lead to a conclusion that she didn't want. Howland himself was somewhat of a riddle, so quiet and polite, she didn't know if he felt for her - such a sudden declaration might have her out of a friend and out of a home.

Blinking in surprise at the way in which he addressed her, Evangeline smirked, letting out a low hum of a chuckle when she processed things properly. She supposed that now was the time that she should come clean about her abilities, he would either want to continue down this path with her or part ways - he would not be blamed if he did.

"I'm no lady." she began in an amused tone, before turning her body so that her back was pressed against the stone of the ledge not her front, so she was completely facing Howland "I'll be blunt then Howland. I am attracted to you. I am not a person that you should entangle yourself with blind of my nature. I am quite a powerful...mage I suppose you would call them, I can change my form along with many other things, darker things. I want to bed you, to have a relationship with you but, I understand if you choose to retract your words."

Evangeline slowly strode over to the door to her chambers on the other side of the corridor, opening it with ease when she reached it. Turning her head over her shoulder to glance at Howland where he stood, she spoke again;

"If you still want me, feel free to come inside."
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 4:56 am

Seemed that either Evangeline had taken his little jape in good humour or hadn't thought it a joke and merely agreed with him because he hadn't had to make a move to defend himself almost immediately after his line about her not doing a very good job of telling him that she was attracted to him. He had taken a bit of a leap of faith when it came right down to it but nothing that was out of the ordinary for someone like him.

He did rather enjoy jumping on the backs of heavily armoured knights and stabbing them in the face during the Rebellion after all. He chuckled a little bit at her little smirk, the only reaction other than a low chuckle to his little line. He hoped that was a good sign. But it seemed he would find out either way rather soon.

“And I am hardly a Lord.” He shot back almost immediately before humming as he listened to what she had to say. The fact that she was a mage would usually, for most men, be a massive turn off but the Reeds were not most people, “And my house is directly descended from the First Men who bred with Children of the Forest – essentially I am descended from a line of mythical elves. I do not fear a mage who wishes to bed me.”

He followed her without hesitation,

“You didn’t think to be rid of me over something like that did you?” he teased her as he rested his trident up against the wall, “Though I admit I shall have some challenge in bedding you as a man usually beds a woman – the typical heights are reversed in our case.”
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 5:08 am

Evangeline disagreed about his statement regarding his Lordly status.

To her he was a pretty good Lord of his home, however, she did realise that she didn't know very much about what made a good Lord or not. Of course there had been a time when she had been alive that the Lords were ruling on her world but unfortunately she had been rather busy during that time - with the various plagues and such. Apart from working there was very little time to do anything let alone admire the system of rule.

"I am glad to hear that." was her reply to him as she heard Howland follow her into her bedroom, it was rather...empty should she say as she had no personal affects and did not care to invest in any more than the clothes she was required to wear and the weapon that she lovingly carried with her in the day to day "From my research the general perception of mages is that they are not to be trusted."

His comment about the height issue was one that Evangeline had not noticed too much. Her words had been correct that physicality was the last thing that was on her mind when it came to picking out a partner and developing an attraction. If it was going to be a problem as Howland said, Evangeline could change her form to one that was somewhat smaller than her current one.

"I have a remedy for that." Evangeline stated, walking around the curtained post of her bed, by the time she re-emerged into Howland's view she was much changed. Of course her features were mostly the same, the cheekbones, pale skin and slender frame, but her hair was longer, her body more feminine in it's curves and of course her height was much less "If it pleases you, I can use this form instead for when we wish to bed together. As long as you don't end up preferring it." she remarked, a taunt only.

Her clothes were somewhat too big for her now, so Evangeline began to strip them away. Her heavy leather trousers fell to the floor, her outer jacket along with it, leaving her in her slightly too big green tshirt and underwear.
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 5:45 am

She might not be the typical lady of the house but she would do well here in Greywater Watch as a lady – here where even the lady of the house was expected to be capable of killing a lizard-lion with only a knife. She seemed to fit in perfectly here, even if she either didn’t know it or just didn’t acknowledge it.

He knew that if he were to decide to do something ‘drastic’, then she would be welcomed with open arms by the Crannogmen, even those who found her strange due to her natural height. With her magic and her skill with arms, she would be treated as perhaps one of the best suited women to become a Lady of Greywater Watch to have ever existed.

“Yes well, some of my fellow lords and men are idiots.” He shot back at her bluntly, “All swords and honour and such… none of them seem to remember that true power was once the realm of the mages. And it may well one day be again.”

She honestly didn’t see an issue with their height difference? That was rather sweet of her to be honest but the practicality of these things would need the height difference to either be reduced or, perhaps, negated due to positioning. When she said she had a remedy for that he assumed a position but when she came back into sight it was almost like an entirely different woman.

Almost – she still had some of the features that had attracted him in the first place.

“I think that form shall do nicely.” He admitted as he unbuttoned his tunic before throwing it to the corner of the room without a care, “Although I wouldn’t have minded you just being slightly shorter, for future reference. I am still not about to complain about this current form though.”

It seemed that Evangeline was a beauty in whatever form she took. He hoped he would be able to live up to the same standards. He began unbuttoning his breeches,

“Call me impatient but… I’m impatient.”
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 6:03 am

Evangeline noted the impatience in Howland's movements and couldn't help but feel flattered by what he was doing, disrobing so quickly to be with her. She would not have thought that he was harboring this attraction for her, just as he most likely did not know that she was having feelings for him of the same nature. The downfalls of being quiet and rather stoic people it would appear.

With keen eyes, she watched his body become bare to her.

There were no large muscles to speak of but, as she had said previously she cared not for the physical form in which her lover took. Evangeline could sense that there was power in his body, she had seen as much from when he would wrestle with the alligators in the marsh. No doubt he would do a good job of applying the same techniques to 'wrestling' with her.

Slowly she pulled her large top over her head and let it drop to the floor alongside her other clothes. After that came the bra, leaving her in her plain black panties. They weren't particularly sexy, but for a man who would have only been used to seeing women wearing underwear twice this size, they certainly would be for Howland.

"I was never one for posturing either." she replied, a smirk on her lips as she crawled onto the bed, her long black hair cascading about the white linen pillow as she lay back upon the bed "We know what we want, why deny ourselves it?" Evangeline added, smoke grey eyes locked still onto Howland as she waited for his warmth to clamber atop her own.
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 6:14 am

Howland had never professed to be a ‘built man’ as some of the larger, heavier, knights were. He was something of a wiry character, possessing enough muscle where it counted but nowhere else. His entire fighting style had been about speed, precision and, on occasion, deception so he hadn’t been blessed with the most amazing body in all of Westeros.

But the way Evangeline watched, almost hungrily, got him to feel just a little bit of pride in his appearance. He mentally congratulated himself on keeping his body trim and fit in the years following the Rebellion.

Although he had a feeling he had only kept his body in such a state due to his love of hunting, and wrestling, with the Lion-Lizards of the swamps. Either way, she seemed to rather enjoy what he had on offer and he could very easily say the same thing about her. She was disrobing almost as quickly as he had and he was rather surprised, albeit pleasantly, by the hidden treasure that was here small clothes.

Honestly, it looked like it might be a waste of precious lace but he couldn’t bring himself to care a jot right now. He smirked ever so slightly as he wandered closer,

“Indeed.” He agreed with a raised eyebrow as he crawled onto the bed, “To deny our urges is to deny that we are human – and I’m not about to go doing that.”

He paused, lingering over her, his lips just inches from her own,

“Not that I’d be able to deny myself this experience if I tried.”

He captured her lips in a hungry kiss even as one of his hands stroked her flat stomach before reaching up to cup and tease one of her breasts. Impatient indeed.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 6:22 am

Evangeline felt her heart beating quicker in her chest when Howland climbed onto the bed and over her form - it was strange to be in such a shorter body but she was getting used to it quickly. There was a certain pleasantness in the fact that she was now smaller than Howland, it was something that was usually in place in traditional relationships that signified the male had a more dominant stance. While Evangeline could find pleasure in many positions, this was one of her favourites.

Technically she wasn't human but, she was not about to go and ruin this evening by saying something like that. He had been extremely accepting of the fact that she was a magic user - that she had dark powers at her command, she did not want to test that too far by informing him that she was something else in her origin than human.

She could feel his breath on her skin and then, as soon as that sensation had begun the pressure on his lips against hers replaced it. Sighing softly Evangeline's hand crept up to wind in Howland's hair as she returned the kiss. She could feel his hunger for her through his urgent kissing which made her hair stand on end, it was so good to feel wanted, for it was undeniable that she was by Howland - very much so.

Evangeline gently moved one of her other hands to cover Howland's on her breast, helping him to learn what it is she liked the most in sex - a rougher touch. His skin felt so good against her smoothness, but, she encouraged him to be rougher with his caresses to her skin. Even as she did so her breath hitched quietly, a sure sign of her pleasure.

Vocal sex was not her forte, but, Howland could tell her pleasure from the soft noises she would make - if he were to listen close enough.
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 6:32 am

Howland had to admit that many times he had wished he were a taller man. He knew that there were many advantages to being someone of his size and build but sometimes he had really hoped that he would have an uncharacteristic growth spurt, something that the Reeds and their Crannogmen never really had past the age of about ten. But one of the reasons he had hoped for such a growth spurt in the past was so that he would, for a change, actually be taller than his partner.

Unsurprisingly it had never happened but, perhaps more surprisingly, his partner had actually managed to shrink herself so that there was much the same effect.

She seemed oddly quiet but he chalked that up to the idea that she wasn’t vocal during sex. Many women were said to be extremely vocal during sex but he had yet to actually meet any of them. Rather, every partner he had been with had been nothing but silently in pleasure. To the point where he considered it a badge of honour to have them make more sound than they otherwise would have done.

Her hand over his own was a great help in letting him know, without words, that she wanted to be handled rougher than any of his previous lovers. He was more than happy to change up that kind of pace. He kneaded her breast in his hand, rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger with more than a little bit of force behind it. She wanted him to be rougher with her and he would make sure that he was so.

The soft noises were interesting but… he wanted to make something a little louder come from her. With a smirk, he reached into her small clothes with his free hand, immediately pressing his fingers into the little bundle of nerves he had learned about over the years.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 6:41 am

Evangeline closed her eyes as she allowed the pleasure from Howland's actions to wash over her body, he was working her breast in just the right way that was getting a heat to pool in her lower body. Every time he rolled her nipple between his fingers in that manner she let out a soft gasp, vocally showing her pleasure with his actions as well as physically as she moved her hand from his own covering her breast.

Allowing her hand to travel down his chest, down his lower stomach and eventually to touch his arousal, Evangeline smirked slightly as she wrapped her slender fingers around his length. Slowly she teased him by rubbing her thumb lightly against his sensitive head before changing her approach to begin to pump her hand up and down his cock, applying a gentle pressure as she did so to make sure that he began to pant in pleasure with her work.

Her many years helped her pick up a few tricks or two, she had to boast.

Everything almost went wrong when his rough fingertip found her clit, Evangeline almost lost her rhythm and let go of his arousal but she didn't thankfully. Keeping her control in that matter made her lips looser than they had been previously, so she let out a soft moan in pleasure at the touch of his finger against her sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Howland." she sighed happily, hips arching slightly into his touch.
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 6:50 am

It seemed, by the way that her body was responding, that Howland had found just the right way to pleasure her small breasts. Good to know because now that he did know what she liked he wasn’t going to be stopping any time soon. He was going to continue to bring her the pleasures that he could – there wouldn’t be a lack of screaming in this bed chamber before he was through. He might not be the biggest man in Westeros but sometimes speed and skill were worth more than being simply bigger.

She even gasped! He refocused his attention of the nipples, that being how he had managed to get her to have some vocal sign of pleasure from their coupling.

Howland grunted in arousal as her hand found its way right to his cock. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing with it as well. She was neither too rough nor too soft with it and the sensation was definitely one that he was rather enjoying. He had to admit that if pleasure was such a big thing of her old world, she had picked up more than a few tricks, despite her saying before that she had felt a little isolated because of how touch and pleasure orientated the other world seemed to be from the sounds of it.

He wasn’t complaining at all of course.

That soft moan of pleasure was something he had very much enjoyed. It honestly let him know that he was doing exactly what he should be doing. She seemed to be getting along well with it of course. Smirking ever so slightly, he removed his own small clothes while his hand still toyed with her clit. His other hand returned to her breast as he pulled her small clothes aside slightly. With one hand for aiming, Howland pushed his cock slowly into her warm, tight, cunt.

He groaned at the sensation before pushing himself inside all the way, making sure to be thrusting slowly in and toying with her clit at the same time. Once he was all inside her he moaned deeply,

“Oh Evangeline…”
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:00 am

Evangeline didn't know why but she always preferred it when the male she was coupling with grunted instead of moaned during sex, it seemed a much more masculine sound and was just as good at conveying pleasure as a moan. She was glad that Howland and her so far seemed to be well matched in bed with their desires and their wants, at least that was how it appeared - so far she had not had to be corrected on anything in her approach.

Anticipating what was about to happen as Howland removed his small clothes, Evangeline's chest heaved slightly more than she would have liked it to - her control slipping with her building excitement. He was so impatient that he didn't even remove her panties, instead just sliding them aside and beginning to push inside of her body.

The sensation of him filling her tightness along with Howland still playing with her clit made Evangeline moan softly, her body arching into his touch even more as she ached for more of the pleasure that his touches provided her. Hearing him groan at the sensations that he was getting from being inside of her body only helped to further her own desire, she wanted to hear him make more noises like that, make his normally quiet and composed demeanor shatter under the pleasure of their coupling.

Evangeline let out a shaky breath of pleasure as Howland moaned her name, her hands clenched in his hair tightly as a throb of white hot pleasure shot through her body at the sound. Her hips began to work in time with his own, starting to build up a hard and fast rhythm.

"Howland," she panted softly "Yes." Evangeline encouraged, her legs coming to wrap around his waist to give better leverage for their sex.
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:09 am

Howland was rather enamoured with how well Evangeline seemed to be working with him when it came to the sex they were having. She seemed to be enjoying something similar as well. It seemed that he was doing a rather good job at making sure she was feeling it as much as possible. If he had to say so, he would say that if she was actually a screamer she would have screamed herself rather hoarse by now.

And he hoped one of that was hubris.

His impatience, for some reason, seemed to be something she rather enjoyed seeing in action. He had thought about removing her small clothes but in the end he really hadn’t wanted to do anything like that – he was rather impatient and he knew that she was beginning to feel much the same as he was. Either that or she usually got this wet when someone was getting her prepared for the main event of the evening.

The pleasure was intense and he had to bite him lip from anything more than a pleasured grunt escaping. He might end of screaming himself before the end of the night, thought he knew he would try not to. Not because he didn’t want her to hear him do so, but more because he doubted that anyone within Greywater Watch wouldn’t recognise his voice and if they heard it above a loud speaking level they would immediately know what was happening.

She seemed to be getting into this even more than he had originally thought. Her legs had locked him inside of her – to which he had no complaint – and she was thrusting her hips back up towards him to meet each and every thrust that he gave them back. He grunted in pleasure as he continued to thrust into her, using the leverage now to thrust into her harder, the speed gradually picking up as one hand held her hips steady and the other toyed with her clit.

He wanted her to scream for him,

“Louder…” he grunted to her as he locked eyes with her, “I will make it impossible for you not to scream my name Evangeline…”
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:19 am

Evangeline felt a little cheated when she saw Howland biting his lip to prevent whatever noise of pleasure he was going to be making from coming out. While she understood that perhaps the whole of Greywater Watch knowing that they were having sex would not be for the best, she still couldn't help but wish that she had heard his noise in it's entirety. Knowing what it would do for her own arousal. Still the pleasured grunt he did let slip sent the desired throb of arousal into her body.

The pleasure that the two of them were feeling together appeared to be getting greater, if the more frequent noises that he was making were any indication. She too was losing grip on her normally iron clad control - it had been a long while since she had sex with anyone, let alone somebody who knew what they were doing. Howland did not give the impression he was as good as he was sexually but, for that he was glad.

Any woman or man swarming him would have to deal with her from now on.

The less people she had to intimidate the better.

Each time his thumb circled her clit Evangeline gasped, her hot breath spilling over Howland's skin as they were so close together. He knew what he was doing to her which was further compounded by the fact that he wanted her to scream his name aloud for the whole of his Watch to hear. While that had its own sexual appeal, Evangeline thought it was only fair he do the same.

Pushing his body even closer to hers by her legs around his waist, Evangeline whispered huskily her reply; "Just as I will make it impossible for you not to finish screaming my name."

That being said, Evangeline softly allowed her muscles to tighten around Howland's cock, then relax themselves, before tightening again. It required a fair bit of attention on her part but she was going to try and keep it up for as long as possible. A smirk pulled at her lips as she waited for his reaction to her attentions.
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:35 am

She seemed disappointed that he had managed to stifle his moan at that point but he just found that rather amusing. She would have to do better than that to catch him off guard and have him screaming for her – even if he had almost bitten through his bottom lip in order to keep that particular pleasured noise within the realm of a grunt rather than a scream of some kind. It sounded manlier in his own opinion too.

His control over the pleasure and the sounds it forced from him was slipping – he could feel it. Any minute now he knew that he would be grunting and groaning with the best of them and anyone in Greywater Watch with functioning ears would soon be able to hear his pleasured noises. He moaned happily even as he thought that, his thrusts becoming faster still as his grip on her hip reached almost bruising levels of tightness as he attempted not to start screaming his pleasure for all the men and Gods to hear.

He could see that his attempts were gaining ground, even if she was working against him by distracting him with pleasure of his own. It was getting harder and harder to keep the noise down as his thrusts became both stronger and faster. His thumb pressed down a little harder on her clit with every circular rotation he made using it. His ‘secret weapon’ was getting quite the work out but she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it.

He grunted in arousal at her promise,

“Don’t make promises you might not be able to keep Evangeline… hard to focus on my pleasure when yours is racking your body.”

Was sex always supposed to be some kind of game? Where both partner tried to make the other finish first? Because it was beginning to feel like a challenging game and Howland wasn’t one to ever give up or lose in the face of such a challenge. The fact that she could make herself tighter was, he decided, cheating. He grunted and grit his teeth against the pleasure as he thrust into her frantically, wanting to make her cum before his inevitable end came.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:44 am

Evangeline felt Howland's thrusts into her body coming at a much faster rate now, it was making their bodies jolt together with pleasure as well as making the bed they were currently fucking on creak and it's posts smack against the wall with each powerful thrust. This was a case in point of size not being an issue at all, she knew that even if she were in her true form she would be as pleasured as she was now - Howland knew his way around a bed, there was no denying it.

Panting in pleasure with every small touch that she felt to her clit, Evangeline tried to bite down on her lower lip to stem the flow of curses she wanted to let out because of her pleasure. Even a slight brush against her nerves would have set her body alight but Howland pressed down on them harder than before, continuing to rub at them regardless of the bright sparking of pleasure that went through her each time his thumb rubbed at her.

Unable to properly keep herself from expressing her pleasure now, Evangeline cried out loudly, a wordless cry but it felt good to let out her emotions. She grasped tightly onto Howland's hair as she felt her orgasm approaching rapidly, each thrust and rub to her clit was bringing it closer and closer and closer.

"Uh, fuck, Howland!" she cried again as she felt herself losing grip on her control and blindly allowing the pleasure of her finish to take over her, Evangeline whimpered softly as he continued to thrust into her drawing her orgasm out even longer than it would have gone on normally. Even as she was finishing however her massage of his cock continued, more through nature than her actually actively doing it.

By the switftness of Howland's thrusts, she could tell his own end wouldn't be far off.
Back to top Go down
Howland Reed

Howland Reed

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:55 am

The bed was making almost as much noise as them now that they had really gotten going, although they both seemed rather intent on making more noise than the bed could possibly ever make. He started hoping, in the back of his mind, that the damn bed was made of Ironwood. Because if it wasn’t then they were likely going to break this bed by the force of their coupling alone – not something he could ever actually say he had heard of happening or had done so himself. It would be quite the feat but right now all he could really focus on, all he could really care about, was how he was thrusting into Evangeline and the feelings they were both getting from the actions.

He could tell that he was going well – for one thing, she was biting her lip just as he had before. For another, her cunt seemed both tighter and wetter than it had before. It seemed that she was letting herself go all out now that it was clear that the two of them were both hurtling ever closer to a climax that was going to likely shatter the usual silence of Greywater Watch and, maybe, even break the bed they were currently lying on.

Yes! Yes there it was! Howland growled in both pleasure and triumph as she screamed from the pleasure that the two of them were able to bring to bear to each other. He grunted louder than ever as his thrusts became even stronger than before, the speed frantic as his own end was getting closer but he was forcing himself to continue to toy with her clit, determined to have his partner either finish first or, at the very least, cum around the same time as himself,

“Evangeline!” he didn’t quite scream as he did half-grunt and half-shout that. He was cumming right into her even as she was cumming around his cock. Honestly, it was like she was milking him dry with her inner muscles. He continued to thrust a few more times until he was certain he was dry. He grunted loudly as he slowly withdrew, “Gods… fucking hells…”
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:04 am

Evangeline moaned softly as she felt Howland filling her with his cum, the sensation of his shooting his load inside of her only added a sensation of pleasure and finality to their coupling. She hated it when her partner pulled out of her as she felt that it made the sex between them miss something. The feeling of being filled with her partners essence was pleasing to Evangeline, especially in this scenario as she had felt that this sex tonight with Howland was one of the most notable in her long years.

She didn't know why, something about them just seemed to resonate with each other.

Now that Howland had finished inside of her, Evangeline felt the sweat on her body more keenly as he withdrew from her. Her hands let go of their tight grip on the man's hair, her fingers gently trailed down his arm enjoying the feel of his skin covered in a light sheen of sweat as well as her own. It further compounded what a good job she had done in making her partner pleasured, if his beautiful sounding growls when he had been finishing weren't enough of an indicator.

Leaning her head up so that she captured Howland's lips in a soft kiss, now that the passion had been dealt with Evangeline liked to indulge in her more tender and 'loving' feelings. The gentle moving of her lips against his own, coupled with the light tug on his lower lip when she broke the kiss hopefully communicated those feelings well.

"Hmm," she hummed contentedly "That was perfect Howland...I wonder why we did not do that earlier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next