The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Empty
PostSubject: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 5:38 am

Desdemona hadn't known quite how to progress since she had kissed Saitama after being saved by him a week or so ago. In all honesty she had tried to stay away from him as much as possible, Genos as well, while she got her head around what she was going to do about her feelings. It was unwise to have a crush on someone like Saitama, after all he didn't seem to really understand that she liked him or he wasn't bothered about it - as well as that he was technically her mentor.

Wasn't that wrong?

Sighing softly as she stepped out from the female hot springs, Desdemona allowed herself to stay wet while she padded down the corridors towards where she was planning to spend most of her night. Her room. She had happily spent time with the other girls from the Association, but now, when Saitama and Genos were going to be around and asking her stuff about what had been going on with her? Staying in her room seemed a lot...better.

Slender fingers ran through her hair pushing her wet fringe away from her face while she kept her relaxed posture as much as possible. She wouldn't allow herself to dwell on the worries she had about her boys today, not if she could help it, today was for relaxing and she would do so.

A small squawk of surprise left her lips as she felt herself being tugged into the main room filled with the S rank guys and of course Saitama. Still wearing her swimsuit and unfortunately still wet. A tipsy looking Tornado was the one responsible for her sudden displacement from the corridor to her room, to this very public arena.

"Tornado-sama, what are you doing?" she hissed softly, trying to free her arm "People are going to notice I'm in here."

"Oi, what's the problem with that baka?" Tornado replied drunkenly "You're here to enjoy yourself and I don't want you sitting in your room all night, so, you're going to sit here right next to me and we're going to drink."

"But...Tornado-sama," Desdemona whispered, stopping her pulling but noting that Metal Bat was already staring at her open mouthed "I'm not dressed properly."

"Awww come on, don't be such a square, nobody minds. Everyone's drunk already. Just sit." she insisted, with a flash of her power Desdemona was sitting down on one of the nearby cushions in no time, trying to cover herself up as much as possible with another cushion that had been mercifully nearby "Here, have a drink. Your baka of a friend called me a little girl, said I couldn't drink, well I'll show him."

Pouring two shot glasses of sake, Tornado handed one to Desdemona with an expectant look, so she took the glass hoping it will make her forget about the stares and whispers around the room. Steeling herself, Desdemona raised her eyes from her lap cushion and nodded her head, clinking glasses and downing the alcohol.

(OOC: Swimsuit - http://orig00.deviantart.net/9513/f/2014/144/b/5/hinata__swimmwear_by_tsukiko12099-d7jj899.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Saitama

Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 am

The hot springs were nice - but Saitama was still a little bit annoyed that no one but Genos had had the decency to discuss the benefits of saying 'Fah' rather than 'ah' when getting into the warm water. For some reason they all seemed to think he was being stupid - it was a very amusing issue and that was all he really cared about right now! He was looking to get some kind of enjoyment out of this place after all.

So far it didn't deserve all those 'five star' reviews that it had gotten as far as he was concerned.

And now he was getting some rather nice sake and Desdemona was being pulled into the room in her bathing suit by some psychic shit that was going on. He blinked a few times as he looked her over in her swim suit... honestly it looked a little tight in some areas. The right areas.

He didn't complain.

Instead he grinned a little bit and ruffled Tornado's hair,

"Oi! Stop being such a brat you sassy child you!" he chided the young girl, "You should respect your elders little girl."

He shrugged a little bit and sat down on the other side of Desdemona, putting her between Tornado and himself even as they had their drinking contest,

"So Desdemona... you drinking too? I mean you're old enough to after all, not like this little green haired girl." he paused before adding, "By the way, do you know who she is? Is she like... one of the S-class heroes' daughter or something? Maybe old-man-Silver-Fang's granddaughter?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 6:16 am

Desdemona didn't know if she was upset or grateful that Saitama didn't seem to be any different than how he had been when they were last speaking together after that incident with the Jashin worshiper. She decided that she would go with disappointed. She supposed that if he did feel for her, even as a friend, he would have at least noticed that she wasn't around as much and be wanting to discuss that with her. At least this conversation would go easier without that hanging over her head though, even if she was unhappy about it really.

Hugging the pillow to her tightly, she watched as Tornado furiously poured out another set of drinks for the two of them, immediately knocking the one she had poured for herself down and then filling the cup again. She didn't know why she was so keen to prove herself to Saitama, he honestly wouldn't care whether she did or not, he was so laid back he'd probably forgotten he'd said anything to her in the first place to spur her on to start this drinking contest.

"Saitama-sama this is Tornado-sama, S class rank 2! You should show her some respect befitting her station...besides, she is old enough to drink. She is just blessed with looking very young." Desdemona chastised Saitama as she sipped at her new glass of sake, she wasn't going to down this one although she really wished that she would change her mind about that.

One glance to the side showed her that Metal Bat, Zombieman and King were looking at her rather intently. Desdemona flushed brightly and ducked her head away demurely. She wasn't used to getting this much attention from guys but, honestly she was beginning to like it. The liquor was making her bolder than she used to be and if she was just going to be branded a fan girl by Saitama for kissing him, maybe she should look for someone who was going to appreciate the things she did like that.

Tornado was swaying where she was sitting, getting distracted by something in the distance and moving herself from their little seating arrangement. So much for sitting by her side all night. When she left though, Desdemona stood up and dropped the cushion she had been cradling to the floor, she wouldn't need it now she was leaving. Finishing her sake, she bent over to place it upon the table. Feeling eyes on her she hurried her movement and let her own eyes dart around the area to see just who it was.

"Ah, I think I'll be going to bed now Saitama-sama. Have a good night, enjoy yourself." she stated, bowing her head slightly then turning to leave. Catching King's eye again when she did so, Desdemona noticed that he too began moving towards the exit, strange, but she wouldn't comment on it for now, maybe they were both not going to risk being around Tornado in her state "See you tomorrow Saitama-sama."
Back to top Go down
Saitama

Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 6:33 am

People kept saying that she was the s-class hero something or other Tornado. But he just couldn't see it. She was a cute, but sassy, little girl and anyone who pretended otherwise really needed to pick up a biology textbook and either class her as a child or a dwarf. Either way, she really could do with wearing more. Her parents must have been totally irresponsible if they were letting her literally fly around in a dress that was little more than four flaps that stayed down probably more due to her power than actual physics.

Seriously, she was a lolita-fanboy's wet dream.

"Eh you say that but she looks and act just like a little sassy girl." he responded with a small shrug, "I honestly don't know why she's even drinking... she doesn't seem to be taking it well. But I told her that kids her age shouldn't drink and she just didn't want to listen did she?"

Saitama noticed how quite a few people were watching Desdemona as she bent over a little bit. He might not be the most... enthusiastic person around but he was still able to motivate himself enough to care about how other people seemed to be looking at his student. When Desdemona got up he raised his glass to her,

"I'll not be long myself."

As soon as she was out the room he fixed King with a terrifying look,

"Just what are your intentions with my student?"

There was a terrified silence before King sat himself back down and Metal Bat averted his eyes easily enough. Saitama was going to stay but he heard Genos was being asked about his backstory and it seemed that everyone was getting ready to tell their own. Saitama disappeared in a burst of speed, picking up Desdemona and speeding into his room, with it's private hot tub. He locked the door with a haunted look,

"Desdemona you might be the only one I can speak to... the others are..." he looked at her with haunted eyes, "Exchanging backstories... and they're not 20 words or less!"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 6:43 am

Desdemona nodded her head at King with a shy look as she left the main room at a quick pace, she didn't care that this wasn't the most appropriate way to leave the room as it revealed just a little bit more than she had done already but she just wanted out of there as quickly as possible. It had been a few days since she had really talked with Saitama about private things and it had gotten close to that type of conversation there, something she didn't know if she felt comfortable with.

She was still so confused.

Sighing softly as she padded barefoot down the corridor towards her room again, she was all set to push open the door and step inside when she was suddenly picked up in a great burst of speed and carried off somewhere. Squeaking in surprise Desdemona caught her breath when she was placed down on the floor again and noticed that she was in a very 'Saitama' looking area. Things were sprawled out everywhere and she didn't understand how - they had been there only a few hours and it was already messy.

Although her mind wandered to the fact that she was in Saitama's room, alone, with Saitama. This had been something that she had been trying to avoid and hadn't happened seeing as they had lived separately, for quite some time. Swallowing softly, Desdemona giggled a little at his face when he told her the horror he had almost had to go through.

"Not everyone likes things to be as to the point as you Saitama-sama." she replied softly as she glanced towards the hot tub sitting out on the balcony of his room "Do you mind if I use this? I'm a little cold."

Goosebumps stood up on her arms and legs as she hugged her arms underneath her breasts. Turning to look at the door to Saitama's room, Desdemona asked him; "Ah, did you see where King went to?"
Back to top Go down
Saitama

Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:00 am

Saitama hadn't wanted to really end up alone with Desdemona - she hadn't taken his fangirl comment well and she seemed to have feelings for him. As for himself... he might have feelings for her right back but it was honestly rather hard to tell. For the longest time everything had blurred together, with only brief surface emotions actually showing up. Genos had actually seriously spoken to him about it before.

It had been a dull conversation.

But in the end the theory that Genos had come up with was that, somehow, Saitama had broken his body in order to reach his current level of strength. Because his body had broken to prioritise strength, endurance and speed, Genos theorised that his body didn't release the chemicals that stimulated the brain into feeling emotions. Of course that had annoyed Saitama, thus proving that Genos' theory wasn't full-proof, even if it did make quite a lot of sense given everything that he used to feel but was now unable to feel.

Fear for one.

Before all of his training, back before he lost his hair, Saitama would have been afraid of being in a locked room with such a beautiful woman dressed in so little. Right now though? He felt something but it was muted. Of course his physical reaction wasn't muted at all. Stripping back down to his swimming trunks, Saitama nodded,

"I suppose a hot tub soak will do us both good." he agreed, collecting a bottle of sake and two glasses that had come with the room, "And we can drink here. I like drinking in private with close friends better anyway - drinking with work colleagues who aren't friends is weird isn't it?"

He raised an eyebrow as he thought back,

"King?"

He sat his ass back down.

"He decided to stay and discuss backstories." he told her simply as he stood in the hot tub, sinking down into the water, "Faaaaah..."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:14 am

Desdemona was glad of the alcohol that she was being plied with, it would help her nerves and maybe she would get enough courage to actually address the problem which was keeping her away from Saitama. She just wanted to know what could be between them. If all he saw her as was a student then she would work on channeling her affections elsewhere, but there was no point in going through that pain and hassle if she didn't need to. If there was something there which could be worked on.

Pouring a glass of sake each for them, Desdemona smiled softly at Saitama as she reached out to hand the drink to him. Already she was getting a little too affected by his looks. Evident now were his strongly defined muscles from his years of training, it was a big contrast against the relaxed expression that he wore on his face - but it was one that she had come to enjoy seeing. It was just so...Saitama. She didn't know anyone else like him.

"I don't think we have ever drunk together Saitama-sama." she chirped up shyly, as she took a sip of her own sake "I guess this means that we're no longer teacher and student but friends. This is...nice to know."

Sighing softly she shifted deeper into the water of the hot tub after clambering inside gracefully, her long legs sinking into the water before she took a seat on one of the corner ledges. She was across the hot tub from Saitama so they weren't sitting directly next to each other, it allowed her to better see more of him. If she was going to be lewd and check him out, she'd prefer to do so when it was less obvious.

"Oh, I see," she responded, obviously disappointed by King's sudden decision to sit back down and join the group, she thought she might have sought him out later on but, at least she was here with Saitama now and not on her own - she was beginning to think it wouldn't have been as relaxing as she thought it would be been "That's a shame, I was hoping to get to know him better."

A soft blush appeared on her cheeks as she decided that she'd 'go in for the kill' so to speak and address the real problem she had on her mind.

"Ah, Saitama-sama." she began, glancing up bashfully at him through her eyelashes "I am sorry I have been so out of sorts lately and I'm also sorry about last week." Desdemona began, before giving pause for a second to steel her nerves again "I shouldn't have kissed you, it's just made things...weird."
Back to top Go down
Saitama

Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:32 am

Desdemona seemed to be getting more and more into the drinking scene - he might have to keep her from the bottle at this rate! Of course it could just be that she was drinking for some other reason - she might be drinking because she wanted to work up the nerve to talk to him about her feelings for him and how she had seemingly just blurted them out to him after he had managed to save her from the 'jashin' monster or whatever it was called.

He might not be very in touch with his own emotions any more but he wasn't totally oblivious to the emotions of other people, not yet at any rate.

"I've only had private drinks with you and Genos." he admitted with a look up at the ceiling as he tried to think if he had drank with anyone else as friends, "No one else... I guess you and Genos are the only people I can call friends. Before all my training it was because I was a busy salaryman with no family. Now? Now it's because my training has changed me a bit too much maybe."

He paused before shrugging,

"Or something like that. No use thinking too hard on it I guess."

Wanting to get to know King better? What was there to know? The guy didn't give off the same killer instinct that all the other S-class heroes did so he honestly didn't know what she was playing at even being here. But if Desdemona wanted to get closer to that walking mass of failure then she was welcome to do so.

Was he feeling jealous and bitter?

Not really. They were there, somewhere deep down, but he wouldn't really call it 'being jealous', more a case of 'being aware of a feeling of jealousy'. She seemed to be going for the heart of the issue now though and Saitama appreciated that kind of thing. As she spoke he sank down in the water slightly so that he was submerged up to the bridge of his nose as he listened to her. Leaning back, Saitama pulled his head from the water again.

A rubber duck floated by idly.

"Desdemona...chan." he addressed her slowly, "It's nothing you've done. You didn't make it weird. I think I did. I'm not good with this... I think you're sexy."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:45 am

It bothered Desdemona to think that Saitama only had two people that he could call friend and she had only come into his life over a month ago now - he must have been a very lonely person before he had met both her and Genos. It hurt her to think of him sitting in his little flat day after day going through the motions but never truly being...that was no way for anyone to live let alone someone as funny as Saitama.

For her to be so easy to spook after their kiss and potentially take away one of the two friendships this man had because of something like that was making her feel awful. It was her fault for jumping on her feelings, but life and death situations could do that to a person, make them want to act now for fear of not being able to do so the next day. After almost being squished, Desdemona had taken that risk and now? She wasn't sure where she stood, but she needed to be brave enough to figure that out.

"I can't think of you as a salaryman." she admitted with a soft smile "You sitting behind a desk all day crunching numbers in a sad little office? It...just doesn't sit well with me."

Waiting with baited breath for the response to what she had said about last week, she watched as Saitama submerged himself for a time while he listened and thought before re-emerging from the water. She felt her heart slam against her ribs when he opened his mouth and began talking. He almost seemed serious when he spoke which was a pleasant change, she liked the way that he appeared to flounder in this situation just as much as she had done when approaching the topic with him.

Neither of them were good at this kind of thing and that had caused confusion but no more. Desdemona needed to be brave, to get to the point and actually ask Saitama what she wanted and what she needed to know. Only then would things slot into motion.

"You do?" she asked shyly, ducking her head slightly so she stared at the water instead of into Saitama's eyes while she processed his words "I don't think either of us are good at this, but, I like you Saitama-sama. Being that close to dying and not being able to act on my feelings just brought them to your attention earlier than I thought they would be...I don't expect you to feel the same for me." she added in a hurry, flicking her eyes up again to lock with his own "I can work on channeling my affections somewhere else, if they're a problem."
Back to top Go down
Saitama

Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 8:05 am

Yeah not many people could imagine him as a salaryman, especially after that gang of baldies had gone around ruining the reputation of anyone without hair. He would never be hired by a company with how he looked now. All they would do was take one look at him, call him a baldie and then throw him out. And all because they thought it meant he was older than he was or something. He could have cancer for all they know and yet they would just insult him because of his hair!

Sighing a little bit, Saitama left the hot tub for a moment before returning with a picture that had been taken before he had lost all of his hair, handing it over to Desdemona as he sat back down in the water,

((OOC - http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/one-punch-man-fan-fiction/images/7/74/Saitama_With_Hair.png/revision/latest?cb=20160525005147 ))

"It's easier to imagine with the hair." he admitted with a bored expression, "I get bored just thinking about my old job... at least being a hero I get to meet strange and interesting people. And you and Genos."

Left unsaid was that without meeting her and Genos he would have remained entirely without friends until this point.

She was surprised that he thought she was sexy? Did she actually own a mirror in the next door apartment or was she just trying to fish for more compliments? Because it was pretty hard to deny that the woman was sexy. He understood where she was coming from thought... in an abstract kind of way at least. After all, he couldn't feel the same rush of fear and adrenaline that she could feel when she got out of a situation with her life by the skin of her teeth.

He hadn't felt that way in a long time after all.

"I didn't say I didn't feel similar." he told her with his head tilted slightly to the side, "Granted I don't feel things like most people. I still like you a lot more than anyone else I've met in... literally years."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 8:16 am

Desdemona wiped her hands on a nearby towel to dry them before taking the photograph that Saitama handed to her and giving it a good stare. It was so strange that he had his hair in this picture, she didn't think that it suited him, honestly. She loved the way that he looked now it was so different and she could say without lying that he still looked attractive, maybe not when he had that dopey look on his face but when he became serious and focused? Then certainly she always felt a heat beginning to pool in her stomach.

Smiling lightly she handed him the photo back and decided to tell him her honest opinion, even if he didnt end up believing her;

"I like the way you look now better." she stated with a warm tone to her voice "You look much happier now and I still think you look handsome, maybe even more so, when you get that dopey look off your face." she teased slightly, giggling slightly after she finished speaking, wondering what his reaction would be to her statement.

Despite the fact that Saitama didn't show that he liked her in the way that the other guys seemed to, apparently it didn't mean that he didn't have some feelings there. Desdemona didn't understand perfectly what happened when Saitama had inherited his powers, but, it had obviously knocked his emotions out of sync. It would do, she realised, when things that should have killed you now had no chance of doing so.

Cockiness would have given way to boredom and boredom would have given way into complete apathy. At least she and Genos might be able to inject a little life into Saitama's existence, while they were able to be in his life.

"Well, I'll take that." she replied with a shy smile, standing to come and join Saitama where he was sitting, her body pressing up lightly against his side "Saitama-sama..." she began, locking eyes with him for a moment before flicking her gaze to his lips "Would you mind if we tried to be...something together? I don't know if we'd be 'boyfriend and girlfriend' but..."

She hoped that the answer would be yes, or at least something that wasn't a complete no straight off the bat, otherwise she wasn't sure what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
Saitama

Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 8:28 am

Huh.

That was a first.

Saitama had heard that some women found the bald look to be sexy but this was honestly the first woman he had ever met who actually looked at him in that kind of light, let alone thought it suited him better than when he had hair. Of course it didn't go with any of his outfits now - he'd adapted to being bald after all. But he still missed that full head of hair of his, he missed being able to be described as handsome and sexy by people who walked by him.

But he supposed he could settle for being seen as attractive by just Desdemona. She mattered more than the opinions of strangers - her opinion carried much more weight!

"I've gotten used to it." he admitted with a small shrug before adopting the dopey look he knew she was talking about, "Ah... what dopey look would that be Desdemona?"

He rolled his eyes a minute before setting his features into his more enthusiastic setting. Immediately his muscles became more defined as a certain spark entered his eyes,

"So... you prefer me like this, my cute and sexy apprentice?!" he asked her in his determined voice before returning to normal, "Don't expect that all the time though... mah... it's exhausting being that excited."

Keenly aware of their bodies now pressed up against each other, Saitama felt a light blush crossing his cheeks and he looked away slightly at first. Pilling his gaze back to her he hummed a little bit,

"I think we could try dating. Being boyfriend and girlfriend." he admitted with a little pleased smile, "You'll be my first girlfriend! A sexy confident heroine is my first girlfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 8:41 am

Desdemona giggled happily when Saitama pulled the dopey look she had just been talking about, she decided that she was going to try and copy him and pull off the same look on her features. No doubt she looked silly but she wasn't trying to be serious right now, just have some fun with him - it felt good to be relaxed in his presence again. While she had been trying to avoid him Desdemona had missed his antics, especially so the way that he would make her laugh. Sometimes she wondered if he really meant to make her laugh with what he did on occasions but, he never seemed to mind being the subject of her joy.

As he turned his expression serious and his serious tone of voice crept in, Desdemona found herself flushing slightly and squeezing her legs tightly together in the tub. Due to their closeness he could both feel and see the movement. If he was experienced in bed then he'd probably click that she was aroused by the expression and the tone that he had used, but, she wondered just how much experience Saitama had.

"Oh Saitama." she giggled, before squeezing his arm slightly "I like every side of you just as much. When you wear that dopey look you make me laugh, when you're serious you're handsome. I don't like one more than the other." Desdemona reassured with a gentle smile on her lips as she did so.

When he mentioned that she would be his first girlfriend, Desdemona was surprised but glad that her previous question had been answered without her having to pry. Geez, they were both not very experienced in this type of relationship - they might make mistakes and stumble slightly but she was sure as long as they did what they both felt was right, things would go smoothly for the pair of them.

"I would really like that, Saitama-sama." Desdemona whispered softly, turning her body so that it was sideways, facing Saitama's "And you'll be my first boyfriend." she added with a shy smile, before leaning forwards slightly and pressing a kiss to the side of his lips "I guess that means I get to kiss you more often now." she commented with a peek up at him through her eyelashes "Can I do so now, Saitama-sensei?" Desdemona asked, switching up his title for effect.
Back to top Go down
Saitama

Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 9:06 am

Well if she liked his dopey look sometimes then he wasn't about to change anything that he did. She seemed to have taken a liking to him without him having to do anything other than what he wanted to do so all he would need to do to keep her interest, logic dictated, was to just keep on being himself. Oh and occasionally do some sappy stuff but that was all kind of in the description when it came to being a boyfriend.

If she wanted him as her boyfriend of course.

Could be that she liked him enough to say so but not enough to make it something official like... what was that term? Fuck buddies? No. Friends with benefits! That was it. It was a distinct possibility that he might enter into one of those types of relationships with her, presuming that she didn't agree to the traditional boyfriend and girlfriend thing.

He was more into the boyfriend and girlfriend thing to be honest.

"Well I won't change then." he declared simply before shrugging slightly, "You might want to try being less shy though... it's cute and all but you can hardly be closer to me if you're still just as shy. Though I guess you'll just get used to me in time I suppose."

He nodded his head and the small smile stayed in place. It was something of a landmark to be honest - he had a girlfriend! And, as he had said, it wasn't like he had scraped the bottom of the dating pool either. She was beautiful, smart and knew him well enough to be considered his friend already.

Seemed like most of the reasons why anyone would date in his opinion.

At the mention of kissing the light blush came back. She certainly seemed to be wanting to take this up to the next level rather quickly - but maybe this was the regular pace for new relationships? All he had to go on were his anime shows and if they were any indication then they should, by some wacky coincidence, be arranged to marry or something. He scratched his cheek lightly,

"I mean... ah... I wouldn't mind that at all."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 am

Desdemona was not surprised at all when Saitama asked her to try being a little less shy around him, she could certainly work on that now that she knew that he felt the same way about her and that they were in a concrete relationship together. She no longer had to worry about if he returned her feelings or if he found her beautiful. Those worries would melt away in a short time and so she was sure that she would be feeling more confident in no time.

Nodding her head in agreement, she opened her mouth to speak in a confident tone;

"I will try to be less shy from now on Saitama-sama." she agreed "I was just worried about whether you would feel the same as I did so I believe that now I know that you do I wont be as worried about that and can be more confident."

One of the first things that she was planning on doing as her more confident self was to see through the actions that she was secretly wishing that she could do. If she overstepped anything or went too fast then she was sure that Saitama would tell her and then they could drop back down a level. Unfortunately for him considering he was her first boyfriend, she was eager to explore, hormones raging, but didn't have much experience. She was pretty much just winging it.

So when Saitama told Desdemona that he wasn't opposed to her kissing him she smiled brightly and leant forwards, closing the rest of the gap between them. One hand rested on his cheek, guiding his lips to her own and helping to keep them there as she softly pressed her lips to his, working them together as her instincts drove her to. Slowly she slid her body right up to Saitama's side, the slight material of her swim suit pressing against the bare skin of his arm and hip.

Air was needed and Desdemona temporarily broke away from Saitama's lips, lingering by them as she caught her breath. Her teeth gently nibbled on his earlobe as she rested, keeping up the gentle contact as she saw fit before halting her nibbles and smiling against the crook of Saitama's neck.

"Was that okay, Saitama-sensei?" she asked, voice slightly husky after her kiss, her lips definitely more swollen thanks to it too.
Back to top Go down
Saitama

Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 9:31 am

So she was going to try and be less shy. It would be a start he supposed - he doubted that she would be able to just change her confidence levels overnight, she would likely remain shy around him for the near future and would remain shy when they were in the company of others for awhile longer. Maybe even when they were just in front of Genos, their mutual friend. But he knew that she would try and that was all he could ask now wasn't it?

He didn't much care if she became less shy or not, wasn't going to make her any less hot and wasn't going to make him any less likely to want to be with her,

"Just try that's all I ask." he agreed before chuckling awkwardly, "Yes I suppose leaving you waiting for an answer wasn't the best thing I could have done then, all things considered."

He could see that she was planning on working on her confidence with the first mutual kiss that the two of them would be sharing - she really did seem to want to be on the ball with this relationship thing. She was moving as fast as she could, trying to secure their relationship but he hoped she realised that he didn't actually care for securing the relationship - she was his girlfriend. It was already secure in his mind.

Or maybe she just wanted to kiss him for mostly physical reasons? Those could be good reasons too after all.

The kiss was unlike the first one they had shared and was unlike any that Saitama had had in his young life to this date. He was acutely aware of her body pressing up against him and he would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying the whole thing. Kissing her back with just as little experience as she seemed to have, Saitama licked his lips lightly when she moved her lips from his own. Without answering her, he lifted her up by her waist, sitting her down on his lap with one knee either side of his waist,

"I think I need to be hit by it again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -   Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Springs - Saitama and Desdemona -
Page 1 of 1