The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Empty
PostSubject: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:03 am

Desdemona had thoroughly enjoyed the trip to the hot springs with Saitama and Genos, it had given them a good chance to bond together in an environment they would have never found themselves in normally. Of course she also got to meet some of the important S Class heroes, which was a little bit of a reality check for her. While she did want to reach that level, she was reminded that the people who were current S Class heroes were still people.

They had personalities and other desires bar being heroes and it was good for her to see that.

Now she was working on her heroic duties for the day, helping out people on the streets and keeping herself rising in the rankings. There had been no big disasters today which was always good. Even though it helped with her own popularity when she was there to help out, Desdemona wanted people to be safe a lot more than she wanted her own popularity to rise.

After helping out a few people she had decided to return to the apartment, picking up some groceries on the way. Saitama and Genos normally were home at this time but she decided that she wouldn't bother them in case they were busy. Entering her apartment she began to put the groceries away, not being too quiet about it. If the boys were next door they could hear that she was in and come over if they wanted.

When she was finished, Desdemona put the kettle on, ready to sit down and relax herself with a good cup of tea after a job well done today.

Hearing a knock at the door, she stood up and hurried over to it thinking it would be Saitama come over to poke through what she had just bought. When she opened it and saw it was just Genos stood there, Desdemona was very surprised, she didn't tend to hang out with Genos on his own too much, but she smiled at him gently and opened the door further for him to step inside.

"Genos-kun, please come in. How are you today?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:17 am

Genos had been observing Saitama-sensei for a few hours straight so far but it didn't seem that his master was actually planning on doing anything today other than watching his TV shows. Relaxing wasn't something that Genos was really able to do anymore since his body was mostly mechanical and was constantly ready to be activated to it's full potential at any second. Normally he didn't miss being able to relax like a regular human being but sometimes he got a little bit annoyed at his master so casually relaxing, probably blissfully unaware that the whole thing was like a taunt to Genos on some days.

The commotion next door was easily caught up on Genos' audio sensors but master Saitama didn't seem to actually care enough to look up from his shows if he had actually heard anything. Knowing better than to interrupt his master's shows, Genos simply stood up and left the tiny apartment, knocking on Desdemona's door instead.

She might not be anywhere near as powerful as master Saitama but at least she was quite a lot less reserved. Sometimes even Genos wanted a conversation that didn't revolve around sales and other things that master Saitama found so exciting for some reason. Desdemona was a lot closer to his level than he was to Saitama's level - though he admitted that her style was ill-suited to fighting someone who's entire body was about 96% robotic. Her focus was on pressure points and closing them down to shut down her opponents with sharp and precise strikes.

She lacked the raw power to break his metal.

And she was looking right at him. His internal clock advised him he had been staring silently at her for almost eleven seconds now! Unacceptable. He nodded in greeting to her, accepting her invitation and coming to stand in the middle of her own tiny apartment. It was clean but his cleanliness modules informed him that it could still do to be cleaner. For now, however, he closed those routines. He turned to face Desdemona,

"I am in good condition today." he told her with a nod of his head, "I wished to see you. I have noticed that there has been a noticeable decrease in your mood when you are around Saitama-sensei, ever since the hot spring visit."

He paused for a moment,

"I believe there is a sixty four percent chance that you attempted to change the nature of your relationship with Saitama-sensei to romantic and it failed." he blinked once, staring at her with his yellow eyes, "I find this unacceptable. How may I assist you Desdemona?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:32 am

Desdemona wasn't quite sure how to answer Genos when he brought up that there had been a decrease in her mood since she had been to the hot springs with Saitama. It was strange that he had picked up on the change in her emotions, but, she supposed when she thought back on it it wasn't that strange at all. He picked up on almost everything, why not emotions when he put his mind to it?

Retreating into the kitchen to put the kettle back on boil again, to give her something to do with her nervous hands as well as buying her more time to think about how to answer him, Desdemona swallowed lightly as she thought back to the night she'd spent with Saitama. There hadn't been anything untowards done between them when they had been in his room, which was in a way good. Her feelings for both of the men that she had been training with were confusing but, it had become obvious to her that nothing was going to happen between her and Saitama. He just...wasn't geared towards that line of thought.

"Nothing like that happened, Genos." she replied, with a soft sigh "I didn't try and change anything I was just, curious, whether or not something would happen and it didn't. I guess I was a little disappointed, but, it's made things a lot easier for me, put things in perspective and helped me out."

Clearing he throat, Desdemona gestured to the boiling kettle; "Would you like some tea? Will you be staying over for a little while?"

If he was going to ask her awkward questions then Desdemona was going to try and put some of her own his way and see how he liked it. Unfortunately even as she spoke she wondered whether Genos would even get embarrassed, or if he would just answer her, calmly, like he seemed to answer anything.

"Did anything romantic happen to you while you were at the hot springs Genos-kun?" she asked, with a gentle blush on her cheeks as she even thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:47 am

Genos was thanking the doctor for his upgrades to the emotional receptors within parts of his central processors. He had reviewed the footage he had recorded with his optics during the hot spring trip. He had gone over it all with the, metaphorical, fine toothed comb and now had some idea that something had happened between Desdemona and Saitama-sensei when they had left the main area to speak alone.

Either something had gone 'right' romantically, leading to awkwardness or... or the conversation had gone wrong and ended up hurting Desdemona.

She was more concerned now to be honest but he figured this would be a temporary state she was going to be in so that she could get better. Or that's what his emotional interface unit was telling him at least. He waited patiently - he didn't think it would be good to try and pressure her into answering a question that might actually cause her some more emotional harm. He was, after all, trying to make her feel better about everything.

He tilted his head to the side slightly,

"You are upset that you did not get to become romantic with him." he reasoned a little bit before narrowing his eyes in thought. "I wonder... would your desire for romance and intimacy be sated with someone else?"

He shook his head slightly,

"No, thank you. I'm afraid I am currently unable to intake water."

He blinked a few times as he reviewed his memory files of the hot spring visit,

"No." he said confidently, "I had several women attempt to invite themselves as my date. But I did not wish to entertain them, even though the Doctor has recently upgraded my hardware to include more intimacy settings."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:55 am

Desdemona didn't really want to talk about what she might have been feeling for Saitama with Genos, the other person that she was currently experiencing feelings for. If she did then he might decide that she was off limits, or she wasn't interested in him because he knew of her feelings for Saitama. It would just be better for her, if they avoided that line of conversation. Unfortunately from what she knew about Genos, that wasn't going to be very easy.

He was persistent when he wanted to be.

When he asked about whether her emotional needs could be satisfied by someone else, Desdemona blushed even more and cleared her throat while she added some more hot water to her tea cup, to warm it up a little further. Thinking on what she was going to respond with, Desdemona decided it was better to go with the truth. Lying would only trip her up and she wouldn't be prepared to answer all of Genos' inevitable questions on her statements.

"I wouldn't say I was upset." she began with, taking a sip of her tea "I would say that this has allowed me to put feelings I have for someone else in perspective and better sort out the way I was feeling for Saitama, and this other person."

To be honest Desdemona was not surprised whatsoever that Genos had many women ask to come with him as his date, the big pile of fan letters was enough to suggest that. It was strange to her though that he would deny every one of them - which was a big issue when it had come to her feelings for him also. It just didn't seem like a priority to him, Genos had other things on his mind and she didn't want to intrude on his goals with her feelings.

"Genos, forgive me for being so bold but..." Desdemona began, steeling her nerves before finishing her question "Are you not interested in finding someone to be romantic with? Or do you think that will be more of a focus now you've had your intimacy settings upgraded?"
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:05 am

Genos wanted to know more about what Desdemona was actually thinking and feeling for a number of reasons. One of which was that it would be a very useful baseline that he could use to see what his emotional state was like, emotionally anyway. After all, his self-diagnostic tests could only tell him so much - sometimes he was going to have to use outside data. None of the other s-class heroes he knew well enough and Saitama-sensei was... well he was Saitama-sensei and Genos had no idea what was going on in his master's mind half the time.

She appeared to be blushing more. Odd. Genos believed this was an action that resulted from embarrassing situations and from arousal and while he lacked the scent detecting abilities to deduce she was aroused, he chose to think it was from embarrassment. But what did she have to be embarrassed about? Hum. It appeared that it was due to some level of confusion regarding her feelings for Saitama-sensei and another, as yet unnamed, party.

"I see." he responded as he sat down easily on the floor in front of her, "I hope that you have been able to learn from this change of perspective. I find I often manage to do the same when I am reviewing my memory files."

Genos nodded,

"A good question."

His eyes glowed bright yellow as he reviewed his internal directives again, scanning through them with a speed that a human could not match. With his new intimacy settings he found that there was some re-evaluation to his priorities. His eyes returned to their regular level of brightness,

"I do believe I am looking for some form of romance." he admitted, "This is, doubtlessly, because my more human desires for intimacy have been included in my processor again for the first time in years. I still, however, find I have rather high standards that ordinary women tend not to fit."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:14 am

Desdemona sat down upon the floor with Genos, placing her cup of tea upon the small table that was in the middle of the floor. It had some blankets attached to it that she shuffled herself up towards and tucked her legs underneath to keep them warm. She had been wearing some shorts while she had been out shopping and doing her heroic duties and now that she was inside it was a little too chilly for them as she was no longer moving around.

"It has given me a lot to think about and I now know the way I'm going to move forwards, even though it was a little disheartening at first, I think that it might have been for the best." she added, revealing that she had already done her reflection on what had happened and was ready to act upon it.

She had after all. Genos was the other person she felt for and while she knew he presented just as much of a challenge as Saitama did - it oddly seemed like there might be more hope with Genos than Saitama. Despite being a cyborg, he did present more emotions than Saitama did - and at a different range of things, not just sales.

Watching intently, her eyes slowly moving along Genos' face as she took in his sharp profile while he cycled through something in his processors, Desdemona hoped that he wouldn't pick up on her gaze when he returned to his normal state. When he spoke again, she felt that little spark of hope grow a little more. So he was interested in finding someone, only, he had terribly picky standards.

"Oh, well I am sure there is a woman out there somewhere who you will find fits with you and what you want." she reassured, hoping that his standards weren't too high, she might not fit them herself if they were "And may I just ask, what kinds of things you are looking for? I mean..." she added hurriedly "Many of the women who are interested in you are very pretty and I'm sure are very devoted to making you happy. That's what many people look for in a partner."
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:30 am

So she had done something with Saitama-sensei at the party and it hadn't gone as well as she had hoped that it would have done. Of course it might have been something as simple as them having a conversation about her feelings. He would have liked to have said that he could tell something like that had happened because of how the both of them had been acting... but Saitama-sensei seemed to take offence to the idea of showing emotions like a regular human being for some reason.

Perhaps it was something to do with how he had gained his strength? For once, Genos did not make a note of something related to his master's strength. He didn't want to give up anymore of his humanity just to be stronger than he was right now after all,

"If you believe it to be so then it likely is."

She seemed to be rather interested in his own interests in the romantic side of life. But he supposed it made sense considering she was discussing with him - she wanted to talk more about it because it was something of a parallel to her own romantic issues at the moment. He blinked a few times as he reviewed,

"I understand it that people find it easier to see what kind of traits are desired by a person." he blinked as he reviewed his own preferences, "An exemplar of my desires would be - Desdemona Smith."

He blinked,

"You are the woman who embodies the most traits that I find to be attractive in a potential romantic partner." he tilted his head to the side slightly, "Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:40 am

Desdemona had been taking a sip of her tea while she had been waiting for Genos to reply to her question, she had done so in order to give herself time to reflect on what the answers she might be getting would be. No doubt there would be something Genos said that would relate to herself but she expected that the majority of what he would be looking for would not be embodied in himself. Otherwise surely he would have brought it to her attention by now?

Unless before this conversation he had not re-evaluated whether he wanted an emotional partner, and this had forced him into thinking over it again and changing his priorities?

Intrigued by who he was going to use as an example for someone he would like to be in a relationship with, Desdemona almost choked on another drink of her tea when he said that she was his example of someone he'd want to be with. Honestly she had not expected that answer whatsoever and was very, very surprised. A few minutes to recover left Desdemona a pink cheeked mess, playing with a strand of her long hair.

"O-oh really?" she asked, in a shy manner "Yes it does answer my question, thank you."

Pausing for a moment, Desdemona wondered whether she should take the plunge or not. Genos had made this situation very easy for her by saying he was interested in a romantic partner and that she was his ideal at the moment. There was very low risk to taking the leap and asking him if he would be interested in starting something.

"So, uhm...If I was to say I was interested in you as well, romantically, what would you like to do about this mutual feeling we have for each other?" she asked, keeping her gaze on her tea cup due to her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:48 am

His answer seemed to surprise her - he was uncertain as to why that was though.

She was a beautiful woman in almost every sense, in both physical beauty and in emotional beauty as well. She was a rather amazing woman and she had taken her great power and abilities and, rather than use them for her own gain, had decided to become a hero with them. Genos himself had become a hero for entirely selfish reasons and had only matured, somewhat, into a real hero along the way, almost by accident.

But she had started out a hero, started out in his life as someone who was wholly good.

"I'm glad I was able to assist you."

He blinked once as his processor took in what she had said and decided what he wanted to do about it. It was a very quick decision that he should tell her the truth rather than anything else. He wanted to reassure her that he was accepting of her emotional side wasn't he? He nodded once,

"If you were to have proven emotional connections to myself I would ask you to date me." he declared bluntly, "I have refrained from asking before because there was a lack of evidence that you returned the physical and emotional attraction I feel for you."

He blinked once again before launching into it further,

"I believe I may have, on some level, feared your possible rejection." he admitted with a curious frown, "Perhaps it would be linked to my metallic form. I realise that some find it to be unnatural."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:58 am

Proven emotional connections to him?

Well Desdemona didn't know how she could prove she had emotional connections to Genos, she could of course prove that she had an attraction to him based on his physicality and could show her emotional attachment over time. It was all rather, sudden to her how this had happened. Desdemona had thought that she would have been unsuccessful here as she had been with Saitama, although now she was very pleased things had turned out the way that they had.

Hearing that he had feared being rejected by her, and that was the reason why he had not asked her about this sooner, Desdemona felt immediately bad for Genos. She had felt the same way about approaching him with this and it wasn't a great way to feel - now though they had no need to worry about what the other thought. Their positions were exactly the same.

She certainly had no objections about his cyborg body, she had never thought she would find herself feeling these things for a cyborg but now that she did? Desdemona was just eager to find out how their relationship would work, willing to compromise as she was wherever she might need to because of his difference.

"I guess I was afraid that my affections would not have been returned, just as you feared yours would not be. That was why I didn't ask you about this, before today." she replied, allowing her gaze to shift up and lock with Genos' yellow eyes. Her heart skipped slightly as she shuffled closer to him while they continued their intimate conversation "I do return your feelings and would like to...to date you as you suggested. Would that be okay?" Desdemona asked.

While there were many more questions about the intimacy issues they might face, Desdemona didn't think it the time to ask them and instead reveled in the slight anxiety of the moment while she waited for Genos' concrete answer.
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:11 am

Huh. Strange.

He could detect that his internal components were all running as they should but for some reason he felt a bit... lighter? Lighter in the chest for some reason. As if the heart that he didn't actually have anymore was having some form of palpation. That was unusual and he made a mental note to have the doctor look into it for him. He couldn't well be getting into a romantic relationship with Desdemona only to become non-functional due to an internal issue.

Of course he was still going to be working with the hero association so the chances of him still being destroyed in action remained fairly high. Not only that but Desdemona would be moving up the ranks soon. She might well even get to the stage where she is in just as much danger as he was,

"I find this suggestion to be the best option." he agreed with a nod, "I believe I will enjoying having you designated as my girlfriend. I... yes!"

He bowed to her, his forehead touching the floor,

"I vow to strive to be the best partner I can be for you."

It was only at this point that something occurred to him. Sitting back up, Genos placed a hand on his hip for a moment,

"Desdemona! I need to ask you something!" he looked down in shame, "I need to ask you if you would find this to be acceptable. This."

He undid his trousers, dropping them down to reveal a blank plate of metal. On his unspoken command it withdrew, allowing a nine inch metal penis to protrude, fully erect. He bowed his head to Desdemona even with his robotic parts pointing right at her,

"I hope you find this to be acceptable to couple with!"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:24 am

Desdemona was very surprised when Genos bowed his head so much that it touched the ground when he said that he promised to be the best partner that he could be for her. Honestly she had never had anyone so interested in being with her before and providing her with all the things that a partner should. When he said that he was going to strive to be the best partner possible she really believed it, she could imagine him being the type of person to write protocols to cycle through to help him with that.

The action did make her blush though and she placed two fingers underneath his chin in an effort to show him that she wanted him to stop his bowing and sit up again. Desdemona shuffled slightly so that she was sitting with her knees touching Genos' enjoying the closeness that they shared together. It had a completely different connotation now and she was glad of it, she felt warmth in her chest at being so close to him and knowing that they both felt the same way for each other.

"And I promise I will do my best to be as supportive and loving as possible Genos-kun." she also vowed when she could look into his eyes again "I wonder what Saitama-sensei is going to say when we tell him." she mentioned, in a sly tone with a little smirk on her lips.

When Genos mentioned he needed to ask if something was going to be acceptable, Desdemona nodded her head eagerly in a motion for him to go ahead.

What she had not expected was for him to unzip his trousers and promptly show her his cock. Blinking in surprise, Desdemona's mouth opened in shock and her cheeks exploded in a pink blush. She stammered slightly for a few moments before she registered that Genos was actually looking for a reply to what he had asked her. Summoning up some measure of composure, Desdemona averted her eyes from what he had shown her while she spoke;

"Uhm, I mean...I-I think that it shouldn't pose any problems." she replied "But I won't really know until we try...uhm..being that way with each other."
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:41 am

She seemed to be happy with his pledge so Genos decided that was the best pledge to go with, scrapping the many iterations of the pledge he had been thinking up at the same time. No need for all of those when she seemed to enjoy his first pledge after all. He was very happy to be honest - he had been very concerned that she was going to be rid of him before long. But if she was aware he was trying his best to be the best partner for her she would be more likely to give him more chances.

He was aware that he was going to make mistakes, this was his first romantic relationship after all,

"I am certain that you will work even harder than I." he admitted with a hum of approval, "But I believe that Saitama-sensei will find this to be an agreeable decision we have come to."

He blinked a few times,

"I believe he will be happy we are at least happy together."

Of course Genos was rather confused by Desdemona's reaction. She seemed to want to look away for some reason, something that rather upset him a little bit. She was saying that it shouldn't pose any problems but her reaction didn't seem to suggest that at all. He looked down at his genitals,

"You seem to be upset by them." he narrowed his eyes slightly, "Would it be better if they were different? White flesh coloured? Black flesh coloured? Pink? Perhaps if they were based on non-human genitalia? Please Desdemona, tell me how I can improve my genitals to better suit you."

His eyes glowed before nodding,

"I understand."

He moved closer, moving quickly and pinning her to the floor, her hands trapped above her while he knelt between her legs, on hand on her hips,

"An experiment to see if our genitals are compatible is what I suggest." his eyes glowed again, "Are you prepared for such a test?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:53 am

Desdemona was even more flustered when Genos said that she seemed to be upset by the way that she had reacted to his reveal. She had never intended that to be the case she had just never expected that he would be so forward! Normally she would have thought that a reveal like this would have been saved for when they were in a relationship for longer, not that she was complaining, she did have needs after all. The sudden and pleasing show by Genos was making her flush, both in embarrassment and arousal now she had gotten over the initial shock.

His list of things that he could make different floored her temporarily but she could see that reacting in the same way would only cause him further upset which was not what she wanted. Cupping his cheek with her hand, Desdemona rubbed her thumb over the cheekbone area of his facial plate in a comforting gesture.

"Genos you don't need to do anything to improve them." she reassured firmly "I'm sorry I reacted the way I did I was just very...surprised. I didn't expect to be having this conversation so soon, it's a big step after all."

And then she was laying down on her back, pinned to the floor.

A soft gasp left her lips as her eyes flicked from Genos' own to his hands that held her wrists and hip in a firm grasp. She swallowed softly and felt the hard pounding of her heart against her ribs as she took stock of the situation that she was in. Having intimate relations already was not something she had put a lot of thought into as she thought it might make her seem...cheap...but if Genos was so eager, Desdemona would certainly be up for trying this type of connection.

"Well, if you won't think any less of me for agreeing, then yes...I would like to see how our intimacy would work." she agreed, wiggling slightly under his grip.
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:13 am

So she didn't hate him and his metallic genitals.

That was good to hear because now that his intimacy protocols were active, along with the instrument to use them properly. He was rapidly finding that he much preferred the thoughts running through his processors about what he was going to do to Desdemona. The intimacy protocols were wanting him to jump on her now and take their new relationship to the next level. He wanted her and it was beginning to get a little bit harder to stop those signals after all,

"I'm glad that you think so." he admitted before adding, "I understand that it was something that was rather surprising. But I hoped to avoid the awkwardness infecting our first time being fully intimate together."

And apparently that hope had failed.

Because this was going to be their first time now. He was too 'riled up' internally for him to really consider any other option and with her underneath him like this he was beginning to get even more aroused than he had been before. With his hand on her hip, Genos gripped her shorts,

"Good."

Tearing her shorts from her body with almost no effort at all, Genos began to rub his fingers against her sex through her panties. He made sure that his 'skin' metal was warm to the touch and when he was certain it was at an acceptable temperature he began to vibrate the fingers touching her, making sure to draw them up and down her sex as he frowned in concentration, looking to bring her the optimal amount of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:24 am

Desdemona gasped in surprise when her shorts were ripped from her body, leaving her in her panties and oversized tshirt alone. She wasn't expecting anything to go quite this quickly but as she felt Genos' fingers begin to rub against her, she found herself getting very excited very quickly. Before she had been equal parts nervous and excited about what she might be experiencing, but the nerves were slowly melting away as she felt the pleasure that Genos was bestowing upon her.

A soft moan left her lips as she lost herself to the sensations of his warmth rubbing against her, a moan which turned into a surprised cry when his fingers no longer simply rubbed at her, but vibrated against her as well.

Eyes which had previously been closed flew open and Desdemona wiggled even more under Genos' touches as she struggled under the pleasure that he was giving her. She didn't want to escape it but it was almost too much for her, she didn't want to be overcome by it too quickly, knowing that would hardly give her the best impression as a partner - stamina was important after all.

As Genos' touch wandered up and down her sex, Desdemona's eyes widened and she cried out again as his fingers brushed against her swollen clit. Panting softly as she recovered from the swift burst of pleasure that had spiked through her body, Desdemona locked eyes with Genos, her cheeks flushed with pleasure and plump lips parted as she softly moaned at his continued touches.

"G-genos." she breathed huskily "Kiss me, please..." Desdemona requested, eager to feel his lips against her own.
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:34 am

This was good data.

Genos had never been with a woman before but the doctor had been thoughtful enough to supply him with access to the internet and he was even now combing through the data available for pleasuring a woman. Surprisingly, or perhaps not surprisingly, none of the good data seemed to come from porn. Which meant he was adapting a little slower than usual but would still be able to adapt fast enough to make sure that he was going to be giving Desdemona the pleasure that she wanted.

He kept her locked down despite her struggling with his powerful robotic limbs. She might be stronger than most average humans but he was about as far removed from human strength as an ant was. Which meant he held her in place with a gentle but strong grip even as he toyed with her pussy, his vibrating finger straying to her clit, which he circled lazily with the digit while his glowing yellow eyes just kept themselves locked on hers.

"Very well."

Leaning up her body, Genos leaned down to kiss her. Just as his lips were about to touch her's he slipped her wet panties to the side and slide his vibrating finger deep inside her soaking pussy, one of his vibrating thumb pressing down onto her clit and rubbing it. At the same time he closed the gap, kissing her and stopping her from moaning anywhere but into her mouth. He worked his finger in an out of her at a slow pace, breaking the kiss to lock eyes with her again,

"How is this for you Desdemona?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:44 am

Desdemona couldn't stop the noises of pleasure leaving her lips as Genos continued his touches to her clit, it was so sensitive as it had been some time since she had even touched it herself. Nervous because of the two boys living next door she hadn't wanted them to overhear - especially Genos with his far advanced hearing. Now though she was pretty vocal in expressing her pleasure, she couldn't not be, this was the best experience she'd ever had like this.

When he neared her lips for a kiss, Desdemona gently raised her chin so that she could meet Genos' lips but found hers opening in a pleasured cry as he pushed his finger inside of her as well as continuing his attention to her clit. The sound was swallowed by Genos' lips as he closed the gap and pressed them against her own for the first time.

Pouring her passion into that kiss, Desdemona nibbled and licked at his bottom lip in between fiercely working her lips against his own. This had been the only chance she had to touch him since they had started this and she was going to make sure she made the most of it, to show just how good of a partner she could be as well. Each little push of his finger inside of her made Desdemona sigh into the kiss, against his lips when he broke away from her.

It was obvious to her how well this was going but, seeing as Genos was asking for approval, Desdemona whispered her response against his lips;

"This is the best sexual experience I've ever had." she admitted breathlessly, no trace of embarrassment, as she now thought they were a bit beyond that "But what can I, do for you Genos?" Desdemona asked seductively "I don't want to be a passive lover..." she insisted, running her nose against his own as she let her pants and little noises of pleasure loose into the air, her lips mere millimeters from his own.
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:02 am

She was responding well and Genos had to admit that he was becoming more aroused by the reactions she was showing as well. Technically his arousal couldn't get any harder than it was currently but he got the strangest feeling that if it were possible it definitely would have been getting harder for awhile now. But he was glad that he was still able to actually control himself more than a typical human might have been able to because he wanted nothing more than to tear her panties off fully and burying himself inside the wet heat of her tight pussy.

But he knew well enough about the strongest human woman in the world might not have bones strong enough to resist his own cyborg strength-assisted thrusts. Because he wasn't sure if he would be able to actually hold himself to a normal speed to be honest.

Breaking away from her lips, Genos analysed her statement before deciding that yes, it did actually fit together with what he wanted to do. He released her wrists for the first time during their time together. Picking her up by her hips, Genos held her up before laying himself down on his back on the ground. He didn't bother with a pillow or anything else - being a cyborg meant that comfort meant little to him after all. He manouvered Desdemona so that the tip of his robotic cock was pressing against her hot pussy entrance - a quick movement of his hand ruining her panties but allowing him direct access.

His hands rested on her hips and he looked up at her,

"I need you to be the one to move." he told her simply, "I do not believe I would be able to restrict myself to human thrust speeds."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:11 am

Desdemona was surprised when her wrists were suddenly freed and she was now the one who was straddling Genos' hips instead of him being the one on top of her, controlling the situation. It was a pleasant change and one that made more sense when he revealed his worry to her about being able to maintain an appropriate speed and strength when they were together. For now at least, for their first time, Desdemona realised that was a reasonable worry and nodded her head in acceptance of his request.

It wasn't like it was going to be a hardship.

Panties laying ruined on the ground beside them, Desdemona sucked in a breath as she slowly lowered herself down onto Genos' cock. It was strange, given that it was something so different to what she was used to and it seemed that there was no natural lubrication as there would have been otherwise, but it made no matter to her or the situation. She was plenty aroused enough for her to sink down with complete ease, her hips resting flush against Genos' as she reveled in the sensation of being so filled.

Gasping softly as she drew herself off to the tip of Genos' cock, Desdemona thrust all of the way down once more only faster this time. As she got a hang of the movements she sped up, using her hand to anchor herself by gripping Genos' shoulder tightly her other hand resting just above his hip to help her with her thrusts too. At the moment she was still wearing her oversized tshirt but as she thrust her hair and breasts bounced along with her movements.

As she got the hang of thrusting herself, Desdemona began to moan softly, her eyes closing as the sensation washed over her again and again.

"Is this...is this okay?" she panted, opening her eyes to lock them with Genos'.
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:31 am

Genos really did hope that she didn't dislike his decision to move them around so that she was 'in the driving seat' as people said.

She didn't seem to have any issue with being the one in command to be honest. She settled into the position rather comfortably and rather quickly as well. Plus his facial recognition software suggested that she definitely was happy with how the two of them were now. He had to admit that he was happy with the situation now - now that he was certain that she wasn't going to have her internal organs burst from high speed thrusts of his pelvis.

He waited with metaphorically bated breath - he had long ago gotten rid of his lungs after all.

Her hot centre was ever so slowly descending upon him and his servos and processor were working to give him the very real sensation of pleasure coming from his cock being squeezed into her tight pussy. He was a little upset that his own organ didn't self-lubricate at all but he knew that Desdemona was definitely wet enough for the both of us. He meant to make a note to have the doctor add that but he was distracted by the pleasure of her being now fully seated on his cock. He groaned ever so slightly, an involuntary emission of his audio emitters.

His hands gripped her hips a little tighter to help encourage her as she thrust down against him harder and with increasing speed. He growled ever so slightly, his eyes flashing,

"Don't dare stop." he demanded bluntly before reaching up to tear her shirt from her body, removing her bra with another slash of his hands. Both of his hands went to her breasts, squeezing them as he played with them, perhaps a little harder than someone would expect from a man who was, technically, a virgin, "Keep moving... this is too good..."

His eyes flashed,

"More."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:45 am

Desdemona was glad that she was doing this right, although she wasn't a virgin she wasn't the most experienced woman, having only had one short term partner before Genos. Her confidence was boosted greatly as he encouraged her to continue doing what she was right now, saying that it felt too good for her to stop. She was able to continue thrusting and go even harder and faster now that she had the extra support from him as well, in the form of him holding her hip and aiding her with her movements.

Panting in pleasure, Desdemona angled herself just so that each time she thrust down onto Genos' cock it pushed up against the sensitive spot inside of her, driving her to further pleasure. The look in his eyes when he demanded more pleasure only made Desdemona further aroused, she loved the fact that Genos was being demanding and was eager to make sure that his demands were met with enthusiasm.

A gasp left her lips as she felt cold air touch her body as the clothes she was wearing were ripped from her, tilting her head back as she rode Genos harder, Desdemona enjoyed very much the display of strength and dominance over her. Even the strong grasp that Genos had on her breasts only made her whimper softly in pleasure, it was different from how she expected him to approach the situation but, she enjoyed it immensely.

Continuing with the faster pace, Desdemona made sure that their hips met with each thrust, the arousal she felt was growing every time and it was becoming unmanageable now. Still though she persisted, giving into her pleasure now would only show Genos she didn't have the stamina to give him what he wanted.

"Ah," she cried in pleasure as she felt him hit that sensitive spot deep inside of her, her body beading in a light sweat as she fought the release that was nearing "Oh, Genos." Desdemona panted, vocalising her pleasure as one hand moved to thread through Genos' hair, using it as a grip while she carried on her thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Genos

Genos

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:55 am

Genos had to admit that this was very different to what he had expected it to be like. He might have had access to the internet, and the ability to interface with it, but he was also a teenage boy who had never so much as touched a woman with any sexuality behind it. He was a teenage boy and he wasn't allowing himself to thrust up to meet each of Desdemona's thrusts because it would mean that she was then in danger of harm.

And he knew himself well enough to know that causing his partner harm was no great turn on for himself. He didn't think it was one of her sexual turn ons either. Of course he would do his best to accommodate her if it turned out that she did actually enjoy having some limited violence visited upon her.

She certainly seemed to be enjoying his move against her clothes and his rough handling of her breasts. He was rather enjoying that as well to be honest - he actually found he liked being dominant, even when he was not in a position where he was in control of the sexual motions himself.

She was beginning to show signs of tiring now but he wasn't about to let her up anymore. She might be getting tired but his own body was mostly cyborg so he was able to keep going for much longer than she was. Gripping her by the breasts tighter, Genos grew his cock inside of her, filling her another inch before the phallus began to vibrate inside her, pressing up against her spot with a bigger pressure and with the added sensation that the vibrations added.

"Cum for me my lover." he demanded of her even as his audio emitters let loose another groan from all the pleasure that was rushing through his entire frame, "Cum for me! Do it now my lover... I want to capture your face as you cum!"

His eyes glowed brighter but rather than flashing, just stayed bright, recording her and her expression for his memory cycles.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Smith

Desdemona Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:04 am

Desdemona's breath hitched as she experienced a slight amount of pain from the even tighter grip that Genos had upon her breasts, but she felt even more pleasure from the action than the small amount of pain - meaning it was more than worth it in her eyes.

What she hadn't expected to happen was for Genos to somehow feel even larger inside of her than he had done mere moments before, increasing the delightful pressure that he had upon her sensitive spot so much that she moaned loudly in pleasure. That combined with the new sensation of him beginning to vibrate made her whole body turn white hot with pleasure, her head was thrown back as she knew her orgasm was rapidly approaching.

When Genos said he wanted to capture her expression while she came, Desdemona returned her gaze to his eyes as she felt the pressure in her sex snap, coming undone as she released around him.

"Genos!" she exclaimed, clenching around him as her release ripped through her body "Genos, yes!"

Her eyes closed instinctively, but her plump lips parted in pleasure as she let out a series of moans, the ability to speak seeming to leave her as the hot throbs of pleasure continued to assault her nerves in the best of ways. As her pleasure became more manageable, Desdemona leant forwards and captured Genos' lips in a blistering kiss, directing her whispers and groans of pleasure into his mouth.

Eventually she found herself over the strong orgasm that her wrecked through her body, leaving her body a hot mess laying on top of Genos'. Removing her lips from gently continuing to kiss his own, Desdemona had the decency to flush at what had just happened between them and wonder how they were going to proceed now. She felt bad that Genos had not had any release himself but, she realised, that might not even be possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -    Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught off Guard - Desdemona and Genos -
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next