The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Javert

Javert

In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Empty
PostSubject: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:10 am

Javert approached Lucielle's bakery with his small entourage of police officers before he gave them their marching orders. They would patrol the cheaper districts of the city as he turned in for the night. Well, at least he hoped that he would be turning in for the night here considering his own apartments were halfway across the city. After he was finished visiting her he was sure she'd offer him a place to sleep if not more... he was hoping for more, he was ready to take their relationship further and now it was time to see if she was too.

He had a key to open the front door of the bakery and he made sure to lock it behind him as he made his way up to her apartment above the bakery itself. It was rather late at night so he was sure the boys she had unofficially adopted would be fast asleep. Entering the apartments slowly and quietly, he locked the door behind him as well before letting his eyes adjust to the poor lighting.

Now able to navigate better, Javert made sure that the boys were indeed asleep before he made his way towards Lucielle's room. Opening the door slowly, he noticed that she was sleeping on top of the covers. Likely she had been waiting for him but had fallen asleep. Sitting down on the edge of the bed he gently shook her shoulder with a small smile, noting she was wearing a robe over her sleeping clothes,

"Lucielle..." he whispered, trying to wake her gently, "Lucielle it's Javert... seems I have kept you awake for too long already... I don't suppose you'll wake to speak with me?"
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:17 am

Lucielle was having such a pleasant dream, she was walking the streets of Paris with her love Javert, they were on their honey moon after being married. Oh how much she longed to marry him, she loved him so much and she would do anything for him, just like she was sure that he would do anything for her, if she was to ask. Apart from leave the force, which she would never ask him to do in the first place, it was such a big part of who he was.

Murmuring softly when she felt someone sitting on her bed she knew it was Javert before she even opened her eyes, otherwise she would have been panicked and afraid. Also, because she was pretty sure that Javert told his police officers to keep an eye on her and her property when he wasn''t able to, so, it couldn't be anyone who had broken in.

When she felt herself being shaken awake gently, she hummed and leaned herself into Javert's touch, sleepily she opened her eyes and looked up at him from her repose on her bed. How odd and exciting it was to have him in her bedroom, each time she thought about them...making love to each other. Lucielle wanted to wait until they were married but...she was beginning to think it might be a long time in the reckoning before that happened.

Surely it wouldn't be too much of a sin? They were...partners, would you say? Their love and intentions were true.

"Of course I will." she murmured softly "But only if you'll come to bed with me, I am far too warm and comfortable to dress myself again now."

Smiling a slightly lopsided tired smile, with her hair faintly tousled, Lucielle drew back the covers for Javert to slide in.
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:25 am

Javert could tell that Lucielle was already partially awake at the very least and she wasn't panicking which suggested that she knew that it was him. It was only ever likely to be him considering he had changed the police patrol routes enough so that the bakery was never out of sight of an officer for more than ten minutes at a time and he was the only one with a key.

When she hummed and leant against his touch a little bit more, Javert switched tactics slightly and began to give her a relaxing shoulder rub. She deserved a little pampering after all. He looked down at her when she sleepily opened her eyes and smiled down at her, happy to see that she was awake. It was a lot easier to have a serious and loving conversation with someone when they were awake. Lucielle looked beautiful just resting there and Javert had a hard time keeping himself from just kissing her and going straight for what he was sure they both wanted,

"Oh it would be my pleasure to come to bed with you my dear." he assured her as he began to strip out of his uniform, having no intention of sleeping in something so stuffy and itchy, "So you are undressed under your gown? Good thing I closed the door then."

Now only in his underwear, Javert slid in under the covered with his lover and placed and gentle but passionate kiss on her lips. As he broke the kiss he stroked her cheek and looked into her eyes,

"I wanted to speak to you..." he whispered, "To tell you that I love you Lucielle Dumache and I don't want to be apart from you, ever. So... I would like to... take you ring shopping. I have been unable to find one even a tenth as beautiful as you."
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:38 am

Lucielle had a hard time not looking over Javert as he climbed out of his uniform, and so she allowed herself for a few brief moments to indulge herself in watching him. Although she hadn't told him as of yet, she really liked the way that he looked in that uniform and more than that, she liked the power that came with it, it was very attractive to her. Conversations like that though...were to be kept for another time, or at least for an appropriate time.

"Of course I am my love," she whispered lightly "I wasn't sure if you were coming or not tonight, and so...I retired to bed after the boys were asleep, I'm sorry I wasn't awake to see you inside."

Of course, outside of bed it was really quite cold, the fire having gone out because it wasn't being stoked while she had been asleep. Lucielle would no doubt be up in a few hours time making the first batch of dough for the day ahead, although, she was sure that the boys would allow her to sleep in if they woke and noticed she wasn't up with them as normal.

Happily she kissed Javert back as he pressed his lips to her own, and she ran her hands up his chest to rest on his shoulders she loved the feeling of his warm skin under her hands, although he had been undressed in her bed before, something about tonight felt different, and every touch seemed more heightened than before.

"Javert..." Lucielle murmured softly, stroking a hand across his cheek gently "You...you mean it?" she asked, so very happy but not wanting to believe it just yet, she was so lucky if this incredibly brave and dedicated man, wanted her to be his wife "You want to...to make me your wife?"

Without much warning, Lucielle placed a sudden and passionate kiss on his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing her body closer to Javert's as they kissed. Lucielle was just so happy, she didn't know what to say!

"I...I would love to go ring shopping with you." she whispered breathlessly as she leant her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:49 am

Javert caught Lucielle looking at him as he was taking the uniform off and was surprised to see both excitement and disappointment in her expression. He liked to think that it was because she liked seeing him in his uniform so much that any time he took it off was bad for her. He liked his uniform too, it made him feeling stronger than he was, like he was part of something. It made him feel like he was the law that he swore to uphold,

"It's perfectly alright my dear." he assured her, kissing her gently on the forehead with a small smile, "This is why I have keys is it not?"

Javert sighed happily when he slid under the covers, into the warmth. Outside of the covers it was damned cold but under the covers, getting closer to Lucielle, it was warm and toasty. Javert found himself relaxing more as he got closer to her hot little body. In both senses of the word here actually.

The way she kissed him back made him moan lightly and he had the incredible urge to go beyond just a kiss on the lips but he wanted her to know something before that. His arms did wrap around her and pull her body closer to his own though. He had a feeling that she was beginning to feel his growing arousal through his underwear but there wasn't anything for it and, besides, he kind of wanted her to feel it,

"Of course I mean it Lucielle...." he whispered to her before kissing her passionately, lovingly, on the lips. The kiss was longer and he only broke it because he wanted to breathe before he answered, "Yes... I want to marry you Lucielle."

The sudden and passionate kiss was surprising but very welcome. He wrapped his arms around her as they shared the kiss. As the kiss continued his hands grew braver and were soon resting just above her tight little ass. He wanted to squeeze it but not without her permission,

"Then we can go tomorrow..." he whispered into her ear before he began to nibble at her ear lobe gently, "You know you make me so very happy... could we... show our love in a more... physical way do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:59 am

Lucielle was very happy when she felt his body sliding against her own, of course it was more than a little bit cold at the start...but she could think of some things that they could do to make each other warmer. She had been thinking about it in her spare moments more and more the past few days, it was playing on her mind, she wanted to know what it would feel like, what it would be like to share herself intimately with Javert.

Of course it wasn't the first time she had been intimate with a man, but, it was important to her none the less, she wanted to make a fresh start with the man she loved.

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that..." she whispered happily into his ear, gently licking at the inner part of it before drawing away with a small smile on her lips "I was just wondering if you were going to ask me to marry you any time soon, I think we are practically married already."

Humming happily into the kiss when Javert wrapped his arms around her, Lucielle allowed her hands to roam up and down Javert's body, it wasn't very muscled but she could feel his strength beneath his surface, that too was attractive to her. Allowing herself to return the kiss, Lucielle moaned softly and nipped at Javert's bottom lip slipping her tongue to play against his own.

"I suppose...given we will be engaged tomorrow, we could bend the rules a little bit." she grinned softly "But that's not like you, to break the rules, I must be a bad influence on you."

Unable to stop a little happy laugh she shifted so that she was pulling Javert on top of her, she always liked it better when she had thought about him being on top, it went with his powerful image, and she could better look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 am

As his body rubbed up against her's, Javert was now pretty damned sure that Lucielle would be able to feel his arousal pressed against her inner thigh. It was growing even from their limited physical contact. He was just in her proximity and he was getting harder faster than he ever had done before. He knew this was the case because he had been thinking about her all the time since they had started courting each other. And it definately wasn't all the socially acceptable stuff either, it tended to stray to areas that made the lawman want to blush at least a little bit.

Javert was by no means inexperienced when it came to sex and love making but it had been a while since he had had sex, let alone made love. He was bound to be more than a little bit backed up and he was definately eager for it,

"Well if we're practically married already..." he trailed off slightly before cupping her tight little ass in his hands. He gave her tight cheeks a quick squeeze when she licked his ear, "Then I suppose it's not really like we're breaking any rules at all..."

Her roaming hands were beginning to get him more and more aroused. His arousal tented in his underwear, pressing urgently against her inner thighs. He decided to showcase this a little bit more and rubbed it up against her creamy smooth thigh more by rocking backwards and forwards against her. He moaned when she nibbled at the bottom of his lip,

"It's not like we're bending the rules..." he told her with a little smirk, "We're just... planning our future shall we say?"

Now on top of her, Javert wasted no time in leaning down to kiss her passionately even as his hard cock pressed against her inner thigh. His hands cupped her breasts through her underwear before one hand slowly began to stroke her pussy through her panties, kissing her the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:27 am

Lucielle moaned softly when she felt Javert's arousal rubbing against her inner thighs, it was so strange the way that he could make her feel like all of the intimate touches and actions were new to her, like she had never experienced them before. It was one of the reasons that she really did find their relationship entrancing, from their first kiss to the dance that they went to, Javert enabled her to feel like she was a teenager again, experiencing love for the first time.

Allowing her fingertips to teasingly brush over his arousal as it pushed against her, she gasped softly as she felt him squeezing her ass, it was something she hadn't expected from the rather respectful and gentlemanly Javert. Although, she had to say that she liked it. Almost as a reward she allowed her hands to slip underneath the material of his underwear, allowing her to softly stroke his arousal with her fingertips, teasing him slightly, before she wrapped her hand gently around him and began to pleasure him.

"I don't know...there's something indescribably sexy about the idea of making you break the rules...call it one of my own little indulgences." she whispered cheekily into Javert's ear, pulling away with a sexy smirk on her lips.

When he rubbed against her even more, Lucielle moaned softly, he was making her more and more aroused, in a way she had only imagined him doing in her little daydreams, it was nice to know he was as good as she had hoped he would be.

With that she gently loosened the tie on her robe so that it slipped open revealing more of her body, she had only worn her robe to bed and her smallest underwear she owned, hoping that tonight might be the night that he proposed to her. Although she thought she would have been dissappointed. It did however allow Javert to better play with her, and Lucielle did so enjoy that, he made her moan lightly with each touch to her breasts.

As he began to play with her pussy she groaned softly, biting her lip as she removed her hand from his underwear, stopping pleasuring him, as she had been doing all this while.

"I think...these need to go." she whispered huskily, tugging on his underwear.
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 am

Javert moaned happily when he heard Lucielle moaning at the sensation of his arousal pressing against her inner thigh. He had to admit that she was making him more aroused than he had ever been, not just getting him aroused a heck of a lot faster, although she was still succeeding on that front as well. He rocked his hips a bit faster so that his barely clothed erection was no rubbing up against her panties and her covered pussy too, trying to get her more aroused with the teasing nature of the touches.

He shuddered a little bit in arousal when her fingertips brushed against his arousal, causing him to push it further against her, wanting more of the touch. Her little gasp gave him the perfect opportunity to kiss her passionately, his tongue wrestling with hers as he squeezed and played with her ass. When her hand dipped underneath his underwear he moaned at the gentle stroke she gave to his arousal, the moan continuing when she continued to stroke him,

"Really?" he whispered huskily, the pleasure of her stroking his cock beginning to show in his voice, "Well you're the only one who I'd break the rules for... and for you... I'd break all the rules..."

When her robe was taken off for the first time that night he groaned happily at seeing her smallest underwear. They were so small that it should probably be criminal. But right now he didn't care about the law, all he cared about was how fast he could get to her treasures below said underwear. He began to play with her breasts with a little bit more precision, teasing her nipples through the material better even as he stroked at her clit through her panties. When she suggested he remove his underwear he was quick to do so, throwing them away to allow his hard arousal freedom to press urgently against her inner thigh. He purred a little bit,

"So do these..." he whispered, unclasping her bra before throwing it away. As he leant in to suck at her nipples he also began to tug her panties down, wanting access to her tight little pussy as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:50 am

Lucielle found her eyes fluttering closed when Javert began to rub himself against her even more, just the feeling that she could do this to the men she loved made her feel on top of the world, but, the fact that it had been such a long time since she was pleasured meant that she was going to be even more sensitive to his touches, and she was sure that he was going to be more sensitive to her touches as well.

When he pushed his arousal harder against her, Lucielle moaned a little bit and moved her hand on his arousal faster, encouraged that she was pleasing him by the reaction to what she was doing. Each moan he gave, gave Lucielle a little zap of her own pleasure, the deep sounds making her groan happily in pleasure, she was always happy to hear how much she was pleasuring her partner, and she was beyond pleased with her work on Javert.

"You would?" she asked softly, tracing her free hand across his chest, with a light teasing touch "You would go against the law...for me? I...I would never ask you to really do something like that you know, I know how much it means to you."

Softly, she placed a loving kiss on his lips as she slipped herself out of her panties, finishing the work that Javert had started when he took of her bra. Now they were both naked in front of each other, and oddly all she felt was excitement, Lucielle wasn't nervous or self conscious, because she knew that to Javert, she was beautiful, like he was naught but handsome to her.

"I'm ready, Javert." Lucielle purred huskily into his ear as she teasingly opened her legs a little wider for him to fit more readily into position, oh she was more than ready, she was very aroused and was eager to take the next step in their relationship.

While she waited for Javert to be ready himself, Lucielle ran her hands down his back, loving the feeling of his warm smooth skin under her touch. She could not believe that this was happening, her life was finally turning around, she had the love of a wonderful upstanding and passionate man, children who loved her and a successful business. All she could have to make her feel better, was the pleasure that was about to ensue from their love making.

"I love you..." Lucielle admitted, whispering softly into his ear as she gently licked his inner shell.
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:59 am

Lucielle's gentle hand softly stroking his hard cock was slowly but surely beginning to drive Javert made with desire for her. He wanted to have her in every possible way. He wanted to posses her for all time. It was one of the many reasons why he wanted to marry her and marry her very soon. He purred happily at the pleasure she was giving him from her stroking, squeezing her ass in response with one hands and playing with one of her breasts with his other hand,

"Yes... for you I would go against... even the law." he admitted to her, finding that the admission wasn't as influenced by her current stroking of his cock as he would have first expected, "I know you wouldn't ask me too Lucielle, it's one of the reasons why I would do so gladly... because I know you'd only do it if it was for the greater good."

When she was now completely freed from her underwear he moaned a little bit and his naked body pressed up against hers, his hard cock pressing against her wet pussy lightly even then. When she told him that she was ready for him he found that he strangely couldn't speak. Instead he just nodded and kissed her as he moved to kneel between her spread legs, positioning his cock at her entrance.

Holding her hips, he gently pushed himself into her tight pussy, moaning as it wrapped tightly around his hard cock all the way to the base. Once he was fully inside her hot pussy he kissed her passionately before he replied,

"I love you too..." he whispered to her before he gripped her hips tighter and slowly began to pump his cock in and out of her tight little pussy, moaning at the feeling of the delicious friction it caused.
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Lucielle loved the look on Javert's face when he saw her completely naked before him, she had to admit she tried hard to be as attractive as possible whenever he was around and although she had a child in the past she supposed owning the bakery was one good way to make sure that she kept herself in check. It was a rather demanding job she had to admit. Right now though, she was just glad that she was holding her own against Javert's own attractive body.

When he pushed himself inside of her, Lucielle moaned loudly, a burst of pleasure swept through her at such a simple gesture and she found herself pressing her lips to his own in a passionate kiss in an attempt to stifle her noises of pleasure. It would be something to explain when the boys woke up and came to investigate.

Running her hands through Javert's hair as she continued to feverently kiss his lips, nipping his bottom lip with her teeth so that she could slip her tongue into his mouth, increasing the passion of the kiss, as she deepened the touch by changing the angle of the kiss by tilting her head. The feeling of this coupled with the thrusts that Javert was starting made Lucielle groan softly into the kiss.

"Javert..." She moaned breathlessly "Please that feels so good...faster!"

Wrapping her legs around his waist so that his thrusts could go deeper and deeper inside of her, she hadn't felt this pleasured in such a long time and it was so good she didn't want the night to end, maybe she wouldn't let this be the last time they were together tonight...the thought of it alone made her thoughts race.
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:21 pm

The sight of Lucielle's perfect body naked before him was something immeasurably beautiful to Javert and he couldn't explain how much it affected him. He was damned sure that he would only feel this way for her though. He didn't have eyes for anyone else and all of his day dreams and thoughts had been revolving around her since he had first met her. His body was reacting to hers but he barely paid attention to his own body, too involved in appreciating her body instead.

Lucielle's loud moan made Javert moan in return, loving the way he could pull such pleasured noises from her at the same time as experiencing such pleasures himself. The pleasure for him came not only from making her moan but also from the fact that her tight pussy was squeezing his hard cock firmly but hotly, making pleasure shoot through his entire body all at once. Of course he understood the desire and the practicality of the kiss to cover the moans; they didn't want to be interrupted by anyone, much less the three nosey little boys.

As her fingers intwined with his hair his fingers helped his grip on her hips so that he could thrust into her harder and faster. He kissed her back, moaning into the kiss as their tongues played against each other at the same time as loving the sensation of his hard cock ravaging her tight little pussy. When she moaned lightly for him to go faster he purred into her ear huskily,

"Lucielle..." he breathed huskily, "I want to take you faster... harder... it feels amazing!"

Now that her legs were wrapped around his waist he didn't need both hands on her hips at all times so he moved one to start gently playing with her nipples. As he began to do that he started to pick up the pace in his thrusts, moaning lightly when his thrusts began to hit deeper than they had done before. Before he could moan too loudly he kissed her passionately, his tongue pressing and dancing with her own even as he thrust himself in and out of her faster.
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Lucielle loved the fact that she could make Javert moan like this, there was no way that she would have thought she could be this attractive to someone else, especially because these days beauty and excitement seemed to lie in doing things for the first time together. These types of thoughts soon flew from her mind when she lost herself in the feelings of Javert pulling himself out of her, only to thrust himself back in softly, it was a wonderful feeling that made each part of her body tingle in pleasure.

Moaning softly she ran her hands up and down Javert's chest, tracing his faint muscles and allowing her fingers to move over his own nipples, before she drew her attention to his back, gently scratching small shapes on his skin with light traced of her fingernails. It matched the starting soft pace of their sex and Lucielle smiled into the kisses they were sharing.

Now that she had wrapped her legs around his waist, it meant that he could devote attention to other parts of her body, Lucielle arched herself up into his chest as he played with her nipples, it felt so good! Panting softly as the thrusts between them grew in ferocity and pace, Lucielle was just glad she had a rather sturdy bed, they were going at such a pace she was sure it would be rocking if it was not.

"Oh...oh yes!" she gasped softly "It does...it does feel wonderful..."

As the thrusts hit deeper and deeper inside of her, Lucille felt the pleasure growing with each one, and she groaned softly, pressing her body closer to Javert, pulling him closer to her as the heat bewteen them grew, but with each thrust they felt their bodies moving and writhing against each other. Thrusting her own hips down onto his own, Lucielle's features transformed into pure pleasure whenhe hit her sweetspot for the first time;

"Oh! Yes!" Lucielle cried out, before kissing Javert passionately, moaning and making pleasured hums into the kiss as she did so "Please, do that again."
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 pm

The sensations of thrusting into Lucielle's tight, hot, pussy were beginning to reach a level where he was beginning to lose the thread of his thoughts half the time. After all, the pleasure he was getting from the action was so high that all but his most important thoughts were forgotten. And right now his most important thoughts revolved around how to give both of them much more pleasure than the already considerable amount that they were having now.

Her hands stroking his chest made him sigh a little bit in added pleasure even as he continued to thrust into her deeply, loving every second of it. The light touches of her fingernails to her back made him moan lightly and increase the speed of his thrusts even though he was still gentle and considerate, kissing her gently and lovingly.

It seemed that his decision to direct some more attention to the rest of her body was well received as her back arched in pleasure just from some light playing with her nipples. That was good, he wanted her to experience as much pleasure as he was currently. Thrusting into her harder and faster, both hands moved up to her breasts to play with her nipples, earning him more moans from her as the pleasure of thrusting into her increased,

"Good..." he moaned before leaning his head forwards, "I want you... to love every second of it..."

The pleasure was growing deep inside him from these stronger and deeper thrusts and he couldn't help but lean it and suck one of her nipples into his mouth, licking it as he sucked at the delicate little bud. He thrust up against her when she thrust herself against him and the head of his cock hit a part of her pussy that it had not hit before. The effect was instant and he decided that he needed to do it again and again just like she was requesting of him,

"Again?" he moaned, kissing her as he thrust against her newly found sweetspot again and again, getting gradually harder as his pleasure began to grow higher and higher, "Oh god... this feels so amazing... I don't know how much longer I can last..."
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Lucielle was beginning to get more and more lost in her pleasure, she wanted to be able to continue, to carry on but each thrust inside of her made her all the more pleasured and scattered her will even more, she allowed herself to surrender to the pleasure that Javert was giving her, instead of holding back and wanting to make sure that she lasted longer and longer.

She was sure that he wouldn't mind if he made her finish from the sheer pleasure that he was giving her, if anything, it would be rather flattering.

The soft and gentle kisses they were having were turning more passionate, more fuelled with lust than they had been before, both of them wanted more and more pleasure and they were more than happy to give it to each other in any way that they could. Lucielle continued to scratch shapes onto Javert's back, lightly though so not to hurt, and she bit her lip softly with each thrust.

Feeling her pleasure beginning to get the better of her, especially when Javert began to try and hit the sweetspot in the back of her pussy over and over again, Lucielle panted softly into his ear, groaning and bucking her hips down onto his cock with the pleasure that she was feeling rising within her, it was making her far more bold than she had been before.

"Javert...Javert please!" she cried out "I'm...I can't hold on any...any more."

Hugging her arms around his neck harder, pulling herself closer to him so that their bodies were pressed together as they thrust into and onto each other even now. Lucielle gasped and gripped him tighter as she felt her orgasm beginning to break over her, she groaned loudly and thrust her hips down softly onto Javert as she tried to prolong the pleasure that she was feeling, he was so good...this feeling was so good! She couldn't get enough of it!

"Oh..." she whispered breathlessly "That was amazing."

Not stopping her thrusts, weaker though they were, until Javert too finished, Lucielle kissed up and down his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Lucielle seemed to be losing herself to the pleasure in much the same way as he was and honestly Javert thought that was for the best. The pleasure was beginning to get to him, beginning to reach it's peak, and he didn't want her to be dissatisfied by his performance after all. He wanted her to experience the same level of incredible pleasure that he was feeling from this love making. He could tell by her increased moans and panting in his ears that she was enjoying it just as much, if not more, than him and that was great considering the pleasure was already beginning to make him moan and thrust a bit more erratically.

The kisses were turning more passionate, more lust filled, and honestly he couldn't say that he was surprised considering the level of pleasure he was currently receiving. It made anything else feel small in comparison, he had never felt pleasure like this before despite the fact that he was definately not a virgin. Something about having sex with Lucielle just made the pleasure of the act seem much higher.

Javert was a man who prided himself on his self-control but right now there was no control, there was only pleasure and it was beginning to peak to such a degree that it wasn't sure that he would be able to hold out much longer. Thankfully he was reasonably sure that he was giving Lucielle enough pleasure to finish soon as well,

"It's alright..." he moaned happily as he thrust into her frantically, "Me neither... come on... finish for me Lucielle..."

Thrusting into her frantically with pleasure now, Javert could feel her finishing all around his hard cock and he had to admit it was a feeling he loved the feeling of. Without thinking about it he gripped her hips tightly for better leverage and thrust himself into her as fast as he could a few times before his own pleasure peaked and he finished deep inside her with a husky moan. Leaning forwards, he kissed her lovingly as he tried to come down from the pleasured high,

"Mmmm it really was." he agreed, kissing her again, "I love you Lucielle..."
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Lucielle moaned softly when she felt Javert beginning to finish inside of her, she really felt like it was the best experience of sex she had ever had, it had left her breathless and panting and yet so full of pleasure and content, it was a wonderful combination of the two types of emotions. Sighing softly she lay down on her back and moaned softly feeling the residual pleasure running around her body, she was so content right now she could drift off to sleep.

But no, she had other plans for tonight.

She knew now that having Javert just once tonight was something that she wasn't going to be satisfied with, she wanted this incredibly powerful man to have sex with her again, and again until neither of them could move for the pleasure and sheer exhaustion. The thought of this alone made her already pleasured head reel, especially with some of her more...explicit fantasies.

"I love you too Javert, very much." she whispered huskily, returning his kiss with a small shy smile on her lips, now, how to get up her confidence to actually bring about the type of sex that she wanted, it had been a while after all.

Taking one of Javerts hands, she ran his thumb along her lips softly, almost as an absent minded gesture but really she was seeking to start to manipulate the pleasure between the two of them again;

"You know, I would do anything for you, Javert." Lucielle moaned lightly, next to his ear "Now you've claimed me as yours...and when we're like this...you can do whatever you want to me,I just wanted, to make sure that you knew that."

With a sexy little smirk, Lucielle kept her steady gaze on Javert's and she softly allowed his thumb to dip into her mouth where she licked and sucked upon it gently making soft noises of contentment as she did so, she wanted him to make the first move, to be the dominant one in this sexual relationship.
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Javert smiled contentedly when he was done with his first shot of pleasure and he gently pulled his softening cock from her wet pussy. He smiled happily and kissed her passionately when she huskily told him that she loved him. It seemed she wasn't quite done tonight and Javert had to admit that he had been waiting for Lucielle long enough that just once wasn't going to be enough for him,

"Mmmm good." he told her huskily with a little smirk, "Because I don't think we're done here tonight little Lucielle... do you?"

When she took one of his hands in her own he raised an eyebrow and just watched her, wanting to know what she had planned. When she began to suck at the tip of his thumb he smirked a little bit, his cock stirring back to hardness as she moaned close to his ear that she would do anything for him. Deciding to put that to the test, he said nothing but just watched as she continued to suck and lick at his thumb.

When she was done with her teasing he was rock hard again and ready to put his little plan into action. He gripped her wrists together and held them above her head, pinning them to the wall above her head with a hand, now standing so that his hard cock was positioned right by her head as he pinned her arms above her. With his free hand, he intwined his fingers in her hair to guide her head to his cock,

"Mmmm madam Lucielle you seem to be teasing a policer officer..." he purred as he pressed his cock against her plump lips, "I suggest you take your punishment... and show your enthusiasm for submitting to the law."
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Lucielle found herself wanting to moan in pleasure when she saw that look in Javert's eyes, it was the look that he was going to something naughty that she was going to love more than anything else. She felt comfortable enough to tell him in a way what she really liked, whereas with others she had just hoped that they would have that sort of personality, and most of the time they had done fortunately for her.

"Oh no no...I don't think we're done just yet." she whispered with a little smirk on her lips.

Gasping softly when he gripped her hands and put them above her head so fast, Lucielle moaned a little bit, this situation was already so arousing and he hadn't even said anything to her yet! One of the main reasons she had become so attracted to Javert was because he was so powerful and so controlling when they had first met, his presence was so demanding that even though she had done nothing wrong, she didn't want to get on his bad side.

As she decided to play along she tugged a little weakly at the grip that he was keeping her in, looking up at him with wide eyes, her cheeks still flushed with her pleasure from her first orgasm.

"I suppose you are right Officer." she whispered seductively "I have been rather a bad girl...but this isn't much of a punishment for me, I love pleasuring you sir..."

With that she opened her mouth and leant forwards slightly, taking the head of Javert;s cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue happily around it, enjoying the feeling of his warm hardness in her mouth, it was so erotic to her she was already getting very excited. Licking at his head faster, Lucielle gently began to suck at the tip of his cock to bring him extra pleasure, her eyes flicking up to look into his own every few moments.

Taking her head off him for a moment, she nuzzled herself against him;

"Are you enjoying my efforts, officer?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Javert could tell that even though she was gasping at the action of him pinning her hands up against the wall she loved every second of it. It was in her eyes. They were wild with excitement of a kind that made him lick his lips and his cock harden even more. Controlling her like this was getting him more excited than even their love-making had gotten him if he was honest and up until a few minutes ago he would have said that was impossible.

After the first look in her eyes and hardening of his cock he could tell that it was indeed very possible that this was going to be incredibly exciting, much more so that the love making even.

He purred a little bit as he ran the tip of his cock against her soft lips, loving the knowledge that her plump lips were soon going to be wrapped around his hardness. When she said that it wasn't much of a punishment he began to think of something he could punish her with,

"Mmmm well then get to work." he urged her, pushing his cock into her mouth with a small thrust. Moaning lightly in pleasure, he smirked slightly, "Pleasure me while I figure out a suitable punishment for one so wanton for me as you..."

Enjoying her attention to his cock, Javert moaned happily as her tongue played against his sensative cock. She was no doubt tasting a mixture of her own pussy juice and his cum and that thought alone seemed to cause him to harden even more. When she stopped for a moment he smirked a little bit,

"Oh very much so..." he purred, "But it's hardly a punishment for you is it?"

Letting go of her wrists, he quickly reached down to the side of the bed for something. Grabbing hold of it, he flipped her over so that she was lying down on her front, resting on her knees with her ass up in the air. He gave her ass a firm slap before reaching up and grabbing her wrists again. Using the handcuffs that he had grabbed from the floor, he had successfully handcuffed her to one of the bars of the bed's headrest. Kneeling up behind her, he rubbed the head of his cock against her wet pussy from behind. He spanked her other ass cheek before giving it a firm squeeze,

"Mmm well if you're going to enjoy your punishment then I should too yes?" he purred as he pushed an inch of his cock into her before pulling out again, he pulled her head back by her hair and whispered huskily, "Your punishment... is you're going to scream my name. Loudly. Everyone in this neighbourhood will know that your tight pussy belongs wrapped around my hard cock... isn't that right Lucielle?!"

The last bit was moaned loudly as he thrust himself into her tight, even tighter from behind, pussy, pulling at her hair slightly and spanking her ass. He immediately started to fuck her tight pussy harder, wanting her to moan for him.
Back to top Go down
Lucielle Dumache

Lucielle Dumache

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Lucielle didn't know how she could describe how aroused she was right now, it was beyond her description, her heart was thumping in her chest with a mixture of excitement and desire, she wanted to know what he was going to have to her do next, she wanted to know what her punishment would be, because she was sure that Javert was going to think of something that would be both exciting and actually somewhat punishing for her at the same time...

When her wrists were let go of she almost pouted a little bit, but when she was so quickly flipped over she gasped softly and knelt on her knees, trying to steady herself with one hand as the other was taken away from her and attached to the bedpost with the cool metal handcuffs that Javert had brought up from under the bed. All the thoughts of desire running through her head were centered on these cuffs, that her Officer was going to finally fufill all of her fantasies.

Gasping loudly when he slapped her for the first time, Lucielle groaned and pushed herself back into his touch, that felt better than she had expected it too...and she was almost begging for another one, before it came anyway and she moaned softly again, at the feeling of his slap and of the rubbing of his hardness against her entrance once more.

"Yes..." she moaned softly "Yes you should enjoy it, you should enjoy it more than me." Lucielle whispered softly, feeling him pushing himself inside of her she gasped in pleasure before groaning in dissappointment when Javert pulled himself away "Oh please don't tease me Officer."

Lucielle was pulled back by her hair and she thought she was going to finish that second, he was being as sexual and domineering as she had first thought he would be when she met him. Their first conversation where he had that cool crisp and formal tone to his voice, and that glare when he didn't get his own way between them.

She was about to respond before Javert thrust himself into her and she cried out in pleasure, he was so thick and it seemed even tighter this way! Panting softly she dug her hands into her duvet to stop herself from crying out again, deciding she was going to play it up a little bit, there was no fun in being compliant all the time after all, Lucielle shook her head;

"No, please sir." she panted, her tone was pleading "Don't make me do that...then everyone will know...what you have been doing to me." Lucielle moaned lightly.

When he began to thrust hard into her already sensitive pussy, Lucielle gasped, and thrust herself back onto him, the feeling of pleasure was so great she moaned loudly, each time his hardness plunged in and out of her made her whole body tingle until she felt she couldn't stand it any more, it was like she was releasing but she wasn't, the pleasure was just that great.

"Oh please!" she begged "Please Officer more!"
Back to top Go down
Javert

Javert

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Javert could safely say that he was loving being in charge of their sex right now and he could tell by her reactions to his attention that Lucielle felt the same. She even pressed her ass back against his hand for another spank. Who would have thought that innocent little Lucielle would be such a wanton little woman for him? He gave her ass a quick squeeze before giving her another spank,

"Mmmm well seeing how you're acting I'm going to have to enjoy it a heck of a lot... you like it when I spank your ass?" he purred into her ear, spanking her ass hard. When she told him not to tease her he spanked her again, pushing his cock all the way inside her before pulling out, "I'm sorry... that sounded like you were trying to order around an officer of the law..."

Even the hair pulling she seemed to want more of. Oh yes she was quickly turning into such a slutty little baker for him and only him. He was perfectly fine with that. He'd enjoy ravaging her hard and fast as she wanted him to. Thrusting into her from behind like this made the whole experience even better than it already had been before. It was hard to do but from behind like this he was able to reach deep inside her while touching areas of her pussy that had gone unexplored before. It was damned near the best feeling he had ever had. He smirked a little bit and spanked her ass as he fucked her,

"Trying to resist your punishment now are you?" he slapped her ass again as he thrust all the way into her. He leant in to whisper, "Exactly. Shout... moan... scream my name... I want everyone to know that your tight ass and hot pussy belong to me!"

Gripping her hips tightly he began to jack-hammer into her pussy, fucking her hard and strong so that the sound of his hips smacking against her plump ass filled the room. He loved every second of plunging into her depths. Leaning forwards, he bit her neck slightly, giving her a very obvious hickey,

"You're mine... understand?" he moaned huskily, "Say it... say it for me...!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)   In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the starlight (Javert and Lucielle)
Page 1 of 1