The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploration (Noemie and Mori)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Empty
PostSubject: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Noemie was just getting used to her new school, she had been there for a few days now and she was still getting used to it! It was much bigger and much more modern than the other school she had gone too, she liked it, but in many ways she preferred the other one, the one back in Switzerland because it was where all her friends were, and where most of her family were too.

Although it was an adventure to move and they still owned their old house in their home town, it was different, because she could tell that they wouldn't be going there often, and even when they did, it wouldn't be the same, it wouldn't be her home any more. Instead she had to make do with the one that she had now. Noemie could tell that her father was sadenned that he had to move her and her mother away, but, she accepted that there was no other choice.

She had been trying to look for a music room but she thought that she was getting hopelessly lost, she had no interest in music but her mother had asked her to check it out just in case there was something there that drew her attention. Lots of people seemed to be heading this way, lots of girls especially and Noemie frowned softly, it seemed a little odd, but then again, maybe they all just had a very keen interest in music at Ouran?

Following the large crowd of people, she saw them waiting for the doors to open to some club room? It must be a popular club! Thinking she might as well go and check it out, as soon as the doors opened the girls surged forwards and swept her along with them much to her dismay, she didn't want to go in just yet! Especially not in a big tidal wave!

Gasping a little when the pressure around her broke off as the girls took their seats, she smoothed down her uniform. Oddly, she had chosen to wear the boys uniform. Like hell was she wearing that yellow monstrosity. Although...she was getting some funny looks from everyone, especially the girls, and then the whispering started.

Sheesh, Noemie thought, why cant a girl just wear trousers and be done with it? Turning to leave, as this obviously wasn't her type of club she shoved her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Mori was waiting for the doors to the Host Club to open, once again in the posed position that the club's president insisted that they get into. Sometimes it seemed like that got into the position everytime someone opened the door. It certainly wasn't far off the mark as their excentric president had often made them practice dropping whatever they were doing in order to 'assume the position'.

Sometimes Mori wondered if Tamaki thought at all before he spoke.

As the rush of girls entering the club began to die down, Hunni decided that he was going to go exploring and took off in a run around some of the girls, laughing happily like he was a grade-schooler. Honestly, sometimes Mori wondered if Hunni would ever get sick of people treating him as if he was small and stupid. But his little friend showed no signs of discomfort so Mori just put it out of his head and followed after his small charge at a sedate pace.

Hunni collided with the legs of someone trying to leave when he wasn't looking where he was going and fell flat on his backside. He shiffled cutely at the slight pain and looked up at the blue haired person with little tears in his eyes before he started crying.

Within seconds Mori was by his side, helping the small boy up onto his shoulders in a piggyback ride. He was about to carry his charge away when he noticed the person, the woman if he was not mistaken, that Hunni had barreled into. Hunni sniffed a little bit,

"Mori-kun! I think I might have hurt the nice lady's leg too!" he declared, looking very sorry, "Maybe Mori-kun can help you by giving you a footrub or something! Mori-kun is good at those!"

Mori nodded in agreement silently. He was rather good at those and perhaps it would help her relax at the club. He bowed his head to her slightly,

"Would you like to join us at our table?"

His voice was soft but quite deep and powerful. A few of the other customers swooned simply because he didn't often speak.
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Noemie was about to curse the world when someone ran into the back of her, all she wanted to do was leave quietly there was no need for her to actually be pushed out of the club because she was different, honestly, just because she chose the boys uniform tended to make the girls AND the boys think she was some sort of lesbien. It sucked.

When she heard the sound of what seemed like a child crying, she sighed softly and turned around to see exactly what had gone on. It seemed as if it was this boy who had run into her, and it was quite cute the way that he was crying, she felt for sure she had seen him around the school before but she couldn't quite place him. Maybe she had heard someone talking about him? She didn't know.

Then behind him, there was a boy that made her blush a little. Well, he was handsome, and she had a thing for taller men, and this guy was massive, at least a good few inches taller than her!

"Uhm...no I'm alright thanks, it's not like it's going to fall off because you ran into it." she smiled lightly "Although you should probably be more careful, you don't want to hurt yourself."

Turning her head to the other man, she blinked a little bit, his voice was very deep and he really seemed to want her to go and sit at their table. Although she didn't know what the club actually did, it seemed as if everyone was staring at her, so, to avoid their eyes it might be better if she sat down somewhere;

"Er..." she said nervously, glancing around "Sure...but what exactly is this club? It just looks...like loads of girls sitting and talking to me."
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Mori once again had to marvel at how well Hunni could pretend to be a cute, innocent, little child when he was about the same age as Mori himself. Hunni smiled innocently at her with his biggest and brightest smile, which had several onlookers squeeling in delight at how cute he looked. Mori knew that Hunni, while rather innocent, wasn't as naive as the people thought it was. Hunni giggled happily,

"You're strong like Mori-kun then!" he declared happily, patting the top of Mori's head happily as if to gesture to the person he was talking about, "This is Mori-kun! But right now you can call him horse-y-kun! He gives the best rides around!"

Several of the customers got bright red blushes that this innocent little announcement and Mori had to stop himself from groaning. He thought that Hunni had agreed not to do that line, it was too sexual to fit his the little boy image. Unless of course he pulled it off while looking innocent. Which, of course, he did flawlessly.

Sitting down at the table with the new woman opposite them, Hunni dashed off of Mori to grab hold of his plushie and give it a hard hug. The question caught Mori off guard and he blinked a few times before glancing down at Hunni. Hunni took up his line of thought,

"Why that's easy!" he declared brightly, "This is the host club! This is a club dedicated to making girls so very happy! Would you like Mori-kun to make you happy alone or can I stay and play?"
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:10 am

Noemie blinked down at the small boy, just how old was this guy anyway? He seemed like he really was in Grade School but that couldn't be, he had to at least be 16 to be wearing that uniform, so, why on earth was he acting like such a dolt? To be honest it really was cute but, there could be no way that this wasn't all an act, he couldn't behave like that all of the time could he? Unsure of what to say in response to his little 'horse' line she just smirked up at Mori;

"Well is that so?" she asked, unable to stop a little giggle "That's fine, I think that I would probably be too heavy for him, you're much lighter than me sempai." Noemie directed to the small boy, who, she still didn't really know the name of.

Moving to sit at one of the empty tables, she didn't feel any better, she was sure that most of the girls were looking in their general direction, and Noemie was sure that it couldn't be because of just her uniform any more...it had to be because of something else right? Were they jealous of her sitting with these guys alone? God she wasn't going to get lynched on the way home was she?

Unable to stop her expression from changing to one of shock, Noemie blinked for a few moments before coughing nervously;

"Uh...I don't really mind sempai, I...I honestly don't go in for this sort of thing." she explained with a faint blush on her cheeks "And somehow if you left us two alone, I'd imagine there wouldn't be much conversation." Noemie grinned lightly.

With a small bow, even though she was sat down, she smiled at the two boys;

"How rude of me not to introduce myself, my name is Noemei Akenbauer, I transferred into Ouran Academy First Year Class A not a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:46 am

Mori had to admit that she did well with dealing with Hunni's line. It had been very easy to see in a sexual manner (hence all of the passed out customers and nose bleed blood everywhere) and she had only batted her eyelashes a little bit at it. Seemed like she would have made a natural hose with that kind of composure. It was the kind only two members of the host club had at the moment though. Hunni giggled a little bit and shook his head excitedly,

"Nuhuh!" he said childishly, "Mori-kun is really strong! He could totally lift you up! Isn't that right Mori-kun? Mori-kun? Mori-kun back me up!"

Mori chuckled lightly at Hunni's antics. And all that posturing as a child just to set him up for a line. It wasn't even a very good one but considering he hardly spoke it might be more powerful,

"I could lift you." he told her quietly, his voice seemingly rumbling with strength anyway, "You look very light - very slim."

Ah. So she could be surprised enough to blush it seemed. Upon learning the true nature of the host club she blushed a little bit. Mori had to admit that with the way Hunni had phrased it, it was very close to sounding rather seedy and sexual. Making girls happy indeed. Hunni smiled happily at her,

"Ah but you're still here!" he teased her childishly before pretending to be shocked, "But Mori-kun is an amazing conversationalist! Watch!"

Hunni stopped talking abruptly when she introduced herself and he just stared at Mori expectantly. He mentall groaned a little. He didn't want to speak as much as he was doing, it was already starting to hurt his throat,

"Pleasure." he told her with a nod, "I am Takashi Morinozuka, third year class B. This is Mitsukuni Haninozuka. He is also called Hunni. He is also a third year."

Hunni pouted at his age being revealed but was glad only Noemie heard it properly.
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:57 am

Noemei raised her eyebrow, it seemed like the two boys were fixated on this point, well, she was sure the guy probably could lift her but, why on earth would he want to? Out of all the girls here she was not a drooling fangirl who was begging to be touched, although, she did find him attractive and wouldn't mind, it wasn't worth death by all the girls around her, if she was honest with herself.

"Hahaha!" she laughed softly "Alright then I'm sure that he could lift me up, but why would he want to, it's not like I'm in any danger and need saving, is it?" Noemie smirked lightly "But if the occassion did arise I would be more than happy to have your help Mori-sempai."

There is was again, although she had tried not to react when he spoke she blushed slightly, it was just such a deep sound that, she couldn't help but find it attractive, Mori was an enigma, as was Hunni to be honest because she had no idea why a man would go around acting like he was in kindergarden but, if it worked to get him attention then...good luck to him.

"Thanks though, for the compliment." she smiled softly, his laugh was affecting her in more ways than one, she had to admit, but tried hard not to let it phase her "The suit does a lot to slim me out I find."

That was true, she was still here, because oddly she was having fun, she liked talking to her two upperclassmen and she wondered if she actually have to pay to be in here...it seemed like a pretty plush club if she had to say so. All the other tables seemed to be drinking tea, and she noticed some purple blazers among the throng;

"So, you two aren't the only Hosts here in this Host club?" she asked with a small hum "I was beginning to wonder if you were, I haven't seen another boy properly in here."

When Mori introduced him and Hunni more formally she smiled happily, it was nice to know their names, and also their classes...but then she did a double take and she looked back to Hunni. What?! This guy was 17 going on 18?! How could that even be possible he looked about 11! Coughing lightly to get over her shock she pushed her hair back from her eyes with a soft smile;

"Oh no it's my pleasure." she stated softly "It's nice to finally make some friends around here, it's been rather lonely since I moved but, things are looking up now I guess."
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:10 am

Mori could tell that she really didn't care that he was strong enough to lift her, only Hunni seemed to care about it at the moment. Maybe his friend hadn't figured out that she really wasn't that bothered by it? Hopefully he'd stop soon though. One of the disadvantages of not talking very often thought was that your wishes tended not to come true because no one ever really heard them. He chuckled lightly at her answer while Hunni pouted a little bit,

"I was just trying to point out how strong Mori-kun is." he pouted before shaking himself out of it. He immediately held up a plate of cake for her to take, "Would you like to have some cake with me Noemie-chan? It's really nice today!"

She was blushing from his compliment was she? No, more likely she was blush because he had spoken rather than what he had said. That tended to be the case whenever he spoke really. He looked her up and down semi-obviously,

"The suit does compliment your body very well."

It was a fact to be perfectly honest, she looked a lot better in the boys uniform than she would in the girls uniform Mori though. Or maybe not if the girls uniform was any colour other than yellow. Whoever thought that was a good colour for a uniform deserved to be shot. Taking the tea kettle that was on the table, Mori poured all three of them a cup of tea each and let Hunni handle the talking,

"Oh no! We have other hosts here! It's like a family!" he declared happily, cranking up the cuteness, "Mori-kun is like my oni-chan! We have five other hosts on today but we're always looking for more people to join our family!"

Mori chuckled a little bit at her reaction to Hunni's age, something that made Hunni give him a dirty look even though he was pouting. Part of Hunni's image was that no one was supposed to know how old he was but Mori knew. Mori smiled a little bit at her when she mentioned becoming friends, a friendly and kind smile he rarely used. Hunni giggled happily, trying to put the revelation of his age behind them,

"You moved? Where did you move from Noemie-chan?" he asked excitedly before grinning, "Me and Mori-kun will definately be your bestest friends here!"
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:38 am

Noemie was really not interested in cake but he just looked so cute right then that she had to nod her head, he really was quite sweet and was trying hard to make friends with her, unless he was always like this and she thought that was probably the case. Hunni seemed to be one of those people who were happy all the time, it meant it was slightly less effective when he genuinely was happy.

"Sure I shall have some cake with you Hunni!" She smiled gently "That cake looks lovely...do you want the cherry off the top, it was your cake after all."

Blushing slightly at the blatant way that he looked her up and down Noemie didn't really know what to do but accept the cup of tea that he was pouring for her. It would be nice to think about something else apart from Mori, he was really handsome and seemed nice but anyone in a club like this she had to question if he meant anything he said or if it was just a line.

"Aws that sounds like fun, I bet it makes being in a club a lot easier, considering you know each other all so well, I wish I had a club like that when I was back home, I was just in the magic club." She smirked a little bit, she had loved the magic club though.

When they asked her where she moved from Noemie smiled happily and she thought back to her home in Switzerland, it was a great place and she loved it, she missed it a lot but she was having a fun time here in Japan for the time being. Running her hand through her hair she explained;

"I moved from Switzerland, my dad switched from his job as a banker there to a better position here in Japan, I did love it there, we've kept the house so we can go back but, it's not the same as living there. Have you ever been to Switzerland Mori-sempai, Hunni-sempai?"
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:23 am

Mori could tell by the way that Noemie looked from the cake, to Hunni, and then back again that she wasn't interested in the cake. She was only going to accept it because Hunni seemed to be so sincere in his desire to share the cake. Mori thought that Hunni was actually trying to make friends, rather than just trying to turn on his boy-lolita charm like he did with the customers. Hunni nodded excitedly when she offered him the cherry from the top of the cake,

"Oh yes please!" he said happily before turning to Mori to comment, "Noemie-chan sure is nice eh Mori-chan? She's going to be one of my new best friends for sure!"

He could tell that his look had been caught by Noemie but he could also tell that her blush was a good natured one and not one brought on by any anger of annoyance aimed towards him. He set about making his own tea as she seemed to focus on her cup rather than him. When she mentioned a magic club he raised an eyebrow and Hunni gasped a little bit,

"Magic club? Was it one of those dark magic clubs?" he asked, a little afraid it seemed, "Mr Neko-san has a black magic club here at the school... but his neko-chan scares me! It wants to eat my usa-chan!"

Mori patted Hunni on the head to help the little boy calm down. Or should it be 'short' boy. After all, Hunni was the same age as he was. When she explained why she had to move Hunni gasped a little bit and bounced in place,

"Does this mean you have lots of that swiss chocolate Noe-chan?" he asked excitedly before shaking his head, "No I've never been... have you been Mori-kun?"

Mori nodded with a small smile and said only,

"Ski-ing."
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:57 am

Noemie was more than a little bit confused by the fact that although she had been here a few minutes none of the others Hosts had come up to say hello to the ladies this end. Not really caring that much however , she was enjoying the time with Hunni and Mori. Both of them were so nice to her, running her hands through her hair she smiled happily at The two boys.

"We'll thanks Hunni-sempai, you're very nice too sharing your cake with me, it's been a while since I've had something as yummy as this." She giggled lightly "Although we do make some pretty good chocolate cake back home, maybe I can bring some with me next time."

Her face lit up when they started to talk about the magic club that she was a part of, she loved it very much and even now she kept up her slight of hand. Noemie wanted to make it one of her professions when she grew up, to be a professional stage show magician or a mentalist, but, it would be looked down on by her families elders so she tried not to.

"No no nothing like that, more like this." She grinned, and after putting her hand behind Hunni's ear, drew out a little mini cupcake as if from thin air before giving it to him "So don't worry about it Hunni, I'm a good witch if anything." Noemie winked.

Hearing that Mori had been to her home country to ski she nodded with a light smile, it did seem his sort of thing if she was honest because he was the sporty type she supposed. Herself she much preferred staying up reading magic books by the fire, of course, she didn't want to go overboard with telling them stories of her nostalgia.

"Did you enjoy your time skiing Mori? You seem the type to like sports and activities, although me myself I've never been skiing, far too cold for me."
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:27 am

Mori was enjoying his time 'talking' with Noemie, even though it was, as usual, Hunni who was doing most of the talking. To be honest he was beginning to feel like a piece of furniture again but there wasn't much for it. He didn't like to talk much anymore and when he did it hurt his throat because he often didn't speak, leaving his throat unused to being used for talking,

"Awwww it's not a problem for someone as nice as you little Noe-chan! You're a lot of fun, more fun than many other people here too." he last bit was said in a conspiritoral whisper, as if others were listening in. Mori rolled his eyes with a small smile while Hunni continued and bounced in place, "Yay! We're gunna get swiss chocolate, we're gunna get swiss chocolate! You're awesome Noe-chan!"

Hunni was afraid of Nekozawa simply because he was a little bit of an isolationist. Honestly, Mori had had several relatively normal conversations with the man. He was just a bit quirky that's all, there was nothing scary about Nekozawa-san to Mori. The magic trick was something that Mori had to admit was very impressive, mainly because it involved her taking a cupcake from the plate and taking it out of Hunni's ear. And Hunni never let cakes out of his sight. Hunni gasped,

"Oh so cool!" he declared happily, waving his hands around excitedly before grinning widely at her, "Yes you're a good witch! Witches who give children sweets can't be evil!"

Mori decided not to mention the story of Hansel and Gretel. Instead he merely smiled at her when she asked about how he had enjoyed his time ski-ing,

"It was very enjoyable." he told her with a small smile. His throat was beginning to hurt a lot now. He was pretty sure that after Noemie left he would be mute for the rest of the evening to rest his throat, "I enjoy many sports, Kendo especially. I hope you enjoy the climate here better."

Hunni, hearing that she didn't like the cold, gasped a little bit and clapped his hands together,

"I've got an idea!" he declared, getting a raised eyebrow from Mori, "How about you come with us to our trip to that new tropical theme park? It's really hot and tropical inside apparently! The club's mum says so."
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:03 am

Noemie felt a little smile come to her lips, the nicknames that Hunni was giving her were so strange, but all of them fitted his cutesy image to a tee, so, she wasn't really surprised at all that he had decided to start calling her cute things too. It seemed to be his way. Grinning, when he spoke like they were sharing some big secret, Noemie nodded her head with a serious expression on her lips.

"Don't worry Hunni-sempai I'll make sure that I keep my lips sealed about that last part." she grinned, miming zipping her lips shut about it "Haha, you really have a thing for sweets don't you, looks like the key to a man's heart really is in his stomach!"

To be honest, making the cupcake appear out of nowhere was quite an easy trick, and she could tell that Mori knew how she had done it, but, she was working on things that were harder to do and involved more skill in learning. Of course she was trying to do these in secret because her parents really didn't approve of her spending that much time on her hobby, instead of studying. At the moment, she had her eyes set on starting to become a bit of a Mentalist...and Noemie knew she could do it.

"Exactly!" she grinned, sitcking her tongue out "So, whenever you need a cake or some sweets you can just come to me and I'll magic some up for you."

Although shocked, Noemie was very happy when she heard Mori speak again, she had wanted to involve him in the conversation, or at least mention him, because he seemed to be getting a little bit left out because he didn't speak. If that was the case though...he could do a little more to speak up instead of waiting on others to include him. Either way, Noemie wanted to learn more about him, the guy behind the silence.

"Kendo?" she asked with a soft smile "I could see you being great at Kendo, you've got the right build for it. I'd like to see you in action some time, do you attend the Kendo club at Ouran? And I have to say that I do, it isn't as bad here as I first thought it would be...it's different," she admitted with a shy smile "But, a good different."

Noemie was a little shocked at the sudden invitation and she blinked a little bit...it did sound nice, and she had always wanted to go to the tropics. Blushing lightly she finished her tea and stared into her cup;

"Well that sounds lovely but...I wouldn't want to impose or anything."
Back to top Go down
Takashi Morinozuka

Takashi Morinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 am

Mori could tell that Noemie was going to be a good friend for Hunni and he was rather happy about that. Hunni, while adorable and loved by many girls at the school, had very few friends. A lot of the students tried to bully him because he was so small and because, despite being almost 18 he looked about 10. Mori did a lot to discourage any bullies even though they were few in number. It would be good for Hunni to have Noemie as a friend, someone outside of the host club. Hunni giggled a little bit,

"You'd better! I don't want any of my customer-chans getting all upset with you!" he declared childishly with another little giggle before shaking his head, "I don't have a thing for sweets... they're just my everything! Everyone has something like that. For Mori-kun it's dango!"

The magic trick had succeeded in wowing Hunni, even beneath his little mask of being the boy lolita, Mori knew. It was a simple but effective trick he had to admit. He chuckled a little bit when, instead of replying, Hunni began a sort of silly little victory dance kind of thing. It was amusing to watch what appeared to be a ten year old doing the robot for a bit.

Mori could tell that she was shocked but happy that he had spoken, making him smile slightly and think that it had been a good thing to do at the time. When she commented that she could see him being good at kendo he smiled slightly more. One of the few things he really took a lot of pride in was his kendo abilities, he was even going to a tournament at some point this next month,

"I am in the kendo club." he agreed, "I am going to a tournament in a month or two. I am also very glad that you are adapting well to the country, I hope it agrees with you."

Hunni was a bit surprised that Mori had spoken that much in one go. Mori had to admit that his sore thorat was his reward. Ignoring the way Mori was now massaging his throat, Hunni spoke up happily,

"Oh you wouldn't be imposing! Mommy-kuns parents own it and it won't be opening till next week!" he told her happily, "You'd be the guest of the host club! Come on... please?"

Mori almost laughed when Hunni locked eyes with Noemie, activiting his patented puppy dog eyes. If that didn't get her rushing to agree then he didn't know what would.
Back to top Go down
Noemie Akenbauer

Noemie Akenbauer

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:45 am

Noemie smiled softly, she knew that if it was alright with the club then she would come to the tropical park, it sounded lovrly and she would like to make more friends, if the rest of the club were as nice as Hunni and Mori then she should have some new friends that she hopefully would keep up with for a long time. Or at least as long as she stayed in Japan.

Looking down at Hunni she found her little cheeky grin dissappearing and she couldn't help but feel her heart pull a little bit, oh, that was a good puppy dog look! It would work on her completely if she didn't already have the idea that she was going to accept in her mind, so it was a little bit of a waste on her to be honest, but, she was very happy to have seen it even so.

She would know what she was up against in the future.

"Of course I'll come then Hunni-sempai, I will be happy to see you and Mori-sempai again." Noemie grinned softly "You know I had already made up my mind to come, I'm kinda selfish and I'm not going to pass up an oppertunity like this! It sounds too fun to deny!"

Winking she stood up from her chair and placed her bag over her shoulders, she needed to get going now as she had an appointment to keep with her family after school, they were all eating together tonight, as they did every Friday night.

"I'm sorry but I have to get going, but, here's my phone number- why dont you text me the details about the trip and I'll see you then?" she asked kindly, placing a business card on the table for either Hunni or Mori to pick up "Until then, adeiu."

With a little wave she made her way out of the host club, a devilish little grin crossed her lips when she wandered away down the corridor - well, this looked like it was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration (Noemie and Mori)   Exploration (Noemie and Mori) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploration (Noemie and Mori)
Page 1 of 1