The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)

Go down 
+2
Persephone
Captain Morgan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Empty
PostSubject: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:10 am

Morgan was beginning to regret the decision to have a little meet and greet in his cabin with the captains and the mates of the two ships. He was regretting it and the crew of the Hydra weren't even here yet! He groaned a little bit, banging his head on the desk as he glared at Nathan and Eduardo who were, even though this meeting was very serious, in the middle of an arm wrestling competition.

Sometimes Morgan wondered that if he threw both of them overboard, would they float or were their heads so thick that they would sink?

Sighing a little bit, he found that he couldn't wait for the delegation from the Hydra to arrive. When one of the lower down crew members knocked on his door and pocked his head round he was relieved,

"Captain, the captain and mates of the Hydra are here." the young man explained, blushing slightly, "Shall I let them in?"

Morgan nodded in agreement,

"Yes send them on in." he decided, "And bring some rum for our talks would you Thomas?"

Thomas nodded before leaving again. Morgan turned to look at Eduardo and Nathan, both of whom were now sat down looking relaxed,

"No more of your childish stuff alright?"
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:18 am

Persephone had been quite surprised to hear that they were going to be meeting on the Sirius, her ship was almost completely fixed now whereas the Sirius still had a fair bit to do on it, although, she was glad to get away from the crew for a little while, most of them were out in the town though, they never learnt. Maybe they should stop giving their hearts to sailors if they couldn't then deal with the outcome of something like a long distance love affair?

Sighing a little bit as Niomi hopped along behind her, excited at the prospect of seeing handsome men for the first time in a while, Persephone couldn't help but smile inside, she was such a child at heart, sometimes she wished she would leave her crew, she didn't deserve such a harsh life at sea, but, while she was determined to join her, Persephone would take care of her as best she could.

Elizabeth however looked thoroughly bored, and to be honest she could empathise. She had been bored out of her mind the first few times she'd been to mixers between ships, of course, she would enjoy it eventually, and she herself was probably excited even if she didn't say so herself.

As she was let into the Sirus's deck, Persephone wandered down the stairs into the rooms below deck, they were quite lushly decorated, and they had obviously been fixed and patched up but, it kind of gave the ship more charm, when she thought about it. Knocking swiftly on the door to the room she had been showed to, Persephone gave a warning look to her two friends before entering.

"Captain Morgan." she greeted with a nod and smile "Thank you for the invitation tonight, although we would have been happy to recieve you and your crew on our ship."

Turning her gaze she saw the other members of crew and nodded to them also; "Pleased to meet you, Captain Persephone of the Hydra, at your service."
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Montoya

Eduardo Montoya

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:26 am

Eduardo and Nathan had been having a good arm wrestling contest when Thomas came in to tell them that the girls from the Hydra were here. Annoyed now, mainly because he was winning that last one, Eduardo made sure that his eye patch was firmly in place when he sat down. Nathan snorted at him for the action since both he and Morgan knew that he had both eyes,

"Shut up Nathan." he muttered quietly as he finished adjusting his eye patch, "It was digging in, that's all."

Of course he wasn't about to admit that he wanted to look his best for the girls. He had heard some very good things from Captain Morgan, even if the man refused to go into any details. Something about it being disrespectful to do so to women. Hearing the knock on the door, Eduardo became his serious self, the same kind of serious that he was behind the wheel of the ship.

Seeing the women in front of him, Eduardo could see why Morgan hadn't spoken about what the women looked like before they had arrived. If he had done the crew would have mutinied just to be closer to them. As if was they'd sent most of them away into town so only the shipwrights were on deck at the moment. He nodded his head to Persephone with a small smirk,

"A pleasure Captain Persephone." he greeted her politely, "Eduardo Montoya, mate of the Sirius and one of the best at steering these waters. Might I ask the names of your lovely companions?"
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:33 am

Niomi was so excited!! She was finally going to be around some cute guys tonight, maybe she would even get a kiss off one of them! It was what had kept her going all day long while she had been cleaning the cannons, apparently they were supposed to be using them for practice with the Sirius boys, but that was on hold for the time being, much to her dismay. The more boys the better!

Of course, she had been told to bring her excitement down a few notches and she had tried but, now that they were going to be going into the office, the excitement was bubbling up again under the surface. Maybe she would meet the man of her dreams as soon as she went in! After all she was 18, time was marching on and she hadn't fell in love yet!

When she entered she blushed softly and rubbed her foot on the wooden floor in embarrassment, wow all these guys were super cute, especially the one with the eye patch! How dangerously attractive! When he introduced himself Niomi had to stop herself from squeaking happily, instead she rushed forwards and enthusiastically shook each member by their hand.

"Hey!" she giggled "My name is Niomi, I'm the ammunitions expert for the Hydra, I'm looking forwards to working with you guys, I hope you throw a mean party, you have something to live up to compared to a Hydra all nighter!" Niomi grinned, her excitement getting the better of her, and she pouted when Elizabeth placed a rather dampening hand on her shoulder, which Niomi knew meant 'Be quiet, you're making an ass out of yourself.'.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:44 am

Nathan had to admit that he was glad when the Hydra group appeared, he had been losing that game of arm wrestling to Eduardo rather badly. Chuckling a little bit at the other man when he adjusted his completely pointless eyepatch, Nathan took out a small knife and a tomato. It was his hobby to do things related to cooking whenever it came to being nervous and he was always nervous when meeting new people.

He made sure to set the knife down when they first walked in so he didn't look too intimidating. Bowing his head in greeting to Peresphone he grinned a little bit at the excitement that Niomo was showing. He chuckled a little bit,

"Nice greeting." he teased her gently before smiling, "My name is Nathan Drake and..."

He took the knife back up and made a few more cuts into the tomato. When he was done he set the knife down and gently pushed the tomato in just the right way to make it appear like a rose with all of it's petals still in place. He handed it to the, as yet, unintroduced woman,

"Here, sorry I wasn't able to find a real rose."

( http://www.naampruitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/IMG_3951-1024x682.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swift

Elizabeth Swift

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:50 am

Elizabeth wanted to turn around and go back to the Hydra, this was pointless, if she was allowed to train the women up herself then they wouldn't need these guys. Unfortunately, Persephone didn't seem to think that she would be a good tutor, of course, she just didn't want her to butcher the crew members, because, most of them were either scared of her or wanted her to be thrown off the ship as soon as possible because they didn't get along with her.

So, she had agreed to go to this stupid mixer for her Captain. Not because she had any interest in mixing with the men at all, she couldn't think of anything she would rather do less.

When Niomi in such an excited manner introduced herself, Elizabeth placed her hand over her face and sighed, of course, her blind eye was still covered by the eyepatch and she noted the man Niomi was eying up had one also. Seemed like it was common among pirates to lose eyes, she wouldn't know she didn't get out much to meet any.

Seeing the man, Nathan, handing her a tomato rose, she was shocked and inside was quite touched, in some deep dark part of her, the other merely took the tomato and frowned at it;

"Thank you, I guess." she stated, before she was whacked on the back of the head by Captain Persephone, and Elizabeth grumbled before introducing herself "I'm Elizabeth Swift, combat expert on the Hydra."
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:00 am

Morgan had to admit that in his visions of this meeting he had seen it going a heck of a lot worse than it was currently going. Of course they had only just all introduced themselves so that really wasn't too much of a stretch. When Niomi introduced herself in such an excitable manner he could very easily understand why it was that Persephone sometimes felt like she needed someone outside of her crew to talk to,

"Nice to meet you both." he greeted both of the newcommers before smirking slightly at Persephone, "And hello again Persephone, always nice to see you. I know that the Sirius isn't in the best of shape but hopefully, for the time being, you can find it comfortable enough to make yourself at home."

There was another knock at the door and Thomas came in with three bottles of rum, meaning that Eduardo would have to share with Niomi, Elizabeth with Nathan and Persephone with himself. Morgan raised the bottle,

"To making new friends." he toasted before handing the bottle to Persephone, "Ladies first."

When neither Nathan nor Eduardo looked like they were going to hand the bottles over to their counter parts, Morgan sighed before smacking them both round the back of the head,

"Did I stutter?" he asked with a small smirk, "Ladies first."

Grumbling slightly, both Nathan and Eduardo handed over the rum to the women opposite them.
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:08 am

Persephone smiled softly when she saw her crew mates interacting, although she knew that Niomi could be annoying and exciteable she had a good heart, and when she was on the rum she was hilarious, the boys would have their hands full and she was going to let herself relax tonight so she wasn't about to go chasing after Niomi when she got drunk later. Besides, she's on a boat full of boys, there's no stopping her. Elizabeth, although surly, liked the gesture and Persephone knew it, she was soft hearted under her newly erected harsh exterior.

Moving over to Captain Morgan she sat down by him and smiled lightly, these two were more like her family than any other on her ship, and so she was glad to see them interacting and being happy. As the rum arrived she grinned though, the party was really going to get started now.

As she took the bottle from Morgan Persephone smirked; "To making new friends, let the bond between our ships grow ever stronger from this point forwards, drink up me hearties..." she teased softly, before taking a good gulp from the bottle, today had been a hard day and she was looking forwards to having a nice relax and a pleasing conversation.

Handing the bottle back to Morgan she was glad that the room was large enough she wasn't in danger of being distracted by the others conversations, unsure of where to begin she merely struck up a conversation with Morgan about something that they both had in common, their ships. She was impressed, the Sirius was a beautiful vessel.

"Thank you for inviting us to your ship, it's beautiful, even though it is still being fixed." she smiled lightly "I need as much rum as possible after the day I've had, trouble after trouble after trouble, I've been on my feet all day long..." she sighed lightly "What about you, the repair work looks like it's going well, you going to be leaving this port soon?"
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Montoya

Eduardo Montoya

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:18 am

Eduardo grumbled a little bit when Morgan hit him round the back of the head for not offering the excitable woman the rum first. Was it his fault that he was thirsty? But he handed the bottle over with good grace, smiling a little bit as he did so,

"To new friends." he agreed with a small grin, "And exciting new seas I hope."

When she was done with the rum he accepted it back long enough to have a deep drink from it before he handed it back to her. One mouthful of rum was enough to get him in a talking mood he had found. Settling himself in the seat, and seeing that everyone else was already getting comfortable with their own conversations, he smirked a little bit,

"I'll have you know that the crew of the Sirius party harder than any other ship on the seven seas." he boasted with a little chuckle, "Last time we had a party for Nathan's birthday we ended up on some smugglers island with the ship upside down on the beach. Apparently we thought it would be funny at the time."

He took out a small hip flask of whiskey and tasted it before offering it to his new friend,

"Whiskey?" he offered her with a small grin, "We need to loosen up if we're to get along I think."
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:24 am

Niomi sat down on a nearby seat and she had to try really hard not to start bouncing, but when the toast was made she took the rum and gluped down what might have been two shots of rum straight away, she was nervous with these cute guys around her! AND! She needed the courage if she was going to kiss them by the end of the night, of course, she doubted Elizabeth and Persephone would mind, they didn't like guys, and she did!

"To new friends!" she grinned "You guys are all so cute! You know, I hate being on an all girls ship sometimes, even though it's fun, I can't help but worry I'm never going to fall in love with anyone!" she sighed exasperatedly.

Giving the rum back she smiled and tilted her head to one side, looking at the man's eyepatch, she was curious as to what was behind the eyepatch, was it burnt and scarred like Elizabeth's was? Or was it just a scar where it had been removed by torture?! Torture!? If that was true then this pirate was sooooo brave! Placing her head on the arm of his chair she asked happily;

"Hey Eduardo, you have an eyepatch just like Lizzie, do you have a hurt eye too? How did you hurt your eye? I could tell you how Lizzie hurt her eye if you'd like OW!" she sniffled, as she felt something hard connect with her head, Lizzie had thrown her compass at her to shut her up, rubbing the back of her head she just pouted "Yes I would like some whiskey please."

Taking a sip, she giggled; "You're trying to get me drunk! AND these guys know what happens when I'm drunnkkkk!" she laughed happily.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 am

Nathan had to admit that he had been expecting at least something halfway positive from his rose. Those things were hard to make, even for someone with his level of skills with a knife. The smack to the back of the head for wanting the first drink of the rum didn't do much to help his mood either but he slid it across the table to her regardless,

"So I take it from your expertise in weapons..." he began before accepting a sip of the rum before passing it back, "That you're real title on the Hydra is 'resident badass'... how far am I off the mark?"

Chuckling a little bit to himself, Nathan placed the knife on the table so that he wouldn't be tempted to do any of his knife games. Most people found it a bit odd when he played five finger fillet with himself to pass the time... and found it sickening when they realised it was the same knife he used to cut the meat in their food. Thankfully for them, and his fingers, he hadn't ever even knicked himself before,

"I see that your friend over there seems to like her drink but the drink doesn't seem to like her." he admitted with amusement as he watched Niomi rapidly becoming drunk. He smirked a little bit at Elizabeth, "I don't suppose you want to get to know each other over a game? We ask each other questions about each other. You can opt not to answer but if you do you have to take a hit from the rum... sound interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swift

Elizabeth Swift

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:42 am

Elizabeth saw Persephone settling in to flirt with the Captain, and saw Niomi settling in to flirt with Eduardo and she wanted to smack her head on the table, why was she even here? She could be sharpening her knives at home to be honest. Running her hands through her hair she smirked a little when Nathan told her that she was the resident badass on the Hydra, she thought that she was, and to be honest nobody else was as tough as she apart from the Captain.

"Minus the captain, yeah." she smirked lightly "And your job is?"

She wasn't much of a talker, not to anyone and especially not to men after what happened, her eye was itching and she wanted to scratch it really badly but she stopped herself, no way was she taking her patch off in front of all these strangers, eventually it would go away on its own.

The premise of the game was one she was familiar with and she had to say it seemed to be one of the best options right now. Elizabeth took another sip of her rum and sighed softly, it was relaxing her a little bit and she was glad that she would be able to at least do something mildly interesting for the time being. Maybe Nathan wouldn't be as dull as he was first appearing to her.

"I think that would be a most adequete way to pass the time. I shall accept your proposal." she stated with a small smirk on her lips "I shall go first, and ask you a question. What is your favourite type of food?"

It was a standard question she knew but, she didn't quite know where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 am

Morgan sighed happily when he noticed that his two crew members seemed to be remembering their manners after the hit to the head and were doing well. He laughed a little bit when Persephone made the joke about drinking up. Chuckling a little bit, he accepted the bottle of rum from her and took a drink from the bottle before passing it back to her,

"Yeah, here's to making new friends and new allies." he agreed before smirking a little bit, "It's us against the world... and right now I'm feeling sorry for the world."

He smiled a little bit when she complimented the Sirius. The dock workers were working around the clock because he was paying them to do just that. The end result was that they were going a truly remarkable job in not only restoring the Sirius but improving upon it as well. Stronger hull integrity and more gun ports was just a no brainer in his opinion,

"Oh you're a flatterer I can tell Persephone. It's not as beautiful as the Hydra is looking now that you and your girls have given her the check up." he told her with a grin, "You've done a magnificant job on the ship. I'd offer you a foot massage but I'm afraid my first and second mate might kill me for ruining their credibility by letting you guys know they're under the command of a captain who gives footrubs."

He chuckled a little bit before nodding,

"When both ships are ready I'll lead us to our new destination." he told her with a smirk, "It's a lovely little smugglers island. Lots of shade... food... rum... lots of rum..."
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:03 am

Persephone was having fun with Captain Morgan, she didn't have much rum in her and so she knew that it must just be because they were genuinely getting along well together and it wasn't the alcohol making things a little easier for them. He seemed to be infecting her with his happy and positive attitude, and, she was all too happy to be made to be happy and cheerful after this long and busy day.

Continuing to take sips of the rum that he had brought for them, the warmth slid down her throat and she couldn't help but sigh happily, this was doing wonders for her stress levels, being away from the bickering girls that had plagued her today was going to do her so much good.

"I just want her to be the best that she can be, there is no point in having all the crew trained with a second rate shabby ship for them to sail upon." she stated with a wicked grin "Nothing is more important to me than my ship, except maybe those to repribates over there, although, it's a close call between the three of them I have to say." Persephone joked.

With a small smile on her lips she tilted her head to one side, taking off her captains hat and letting her hair down from being trapped under there for so long, running her hands through it to calm it down, Persephone raised an eyebrow when Captain Morgan said that he had already decided their next site to dock, a smugglers island?

"Are we to begin our training there?" she asked with a smirk "It's a good idea to start training somewhere more secret than in this port, we would attract a lot of attention and the island is safer...I guess you're not just a pretty face then Morgan." Persephone teased with a wink, taking another sip of rum.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Montoya

Eduardo Montoya

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Eduardo had to admit that the excitable girl was rather fun to be around. She was about to become even more entertaining if the fact that she had just taken two shots of rum at once was any indication. When she declared that they were all so cute he blinked a little bit in amazement. He had never heard of anyone getting that drunk that fast. Or maybe she was just like this in everyday life? If she was then he could tell this new partnership was never going to be dull,

"Hey... I prefer to be referred to as 'ruggedly handsome' rather than cute if you don't mind." he teased her with a wink before smirking a little bit. Raising the rum to her, he grinned, "Well if you ever feel like a change maybe we can swap ships for a little while? I'm sure you'll be able to find a marriagable young man to make your own. In fact... what are your opinions on eye patches?"

He winked at her teasingly before realising that perhaps it had been redundant to ask because she seemed very interested in his eye-patch and what was behind it. Honestly he found it rather amusing that everyone always assumed that something had happened to his eye, no one ever thought he just wanted to cover it up. He raised a hand,

"Please please, I'm sure... Lizzie, wouldn't want you telling her stories. As for my eye... well lets just say that it been like this for as long as I can remember. Even as a child." he told her, knowing that saying it like that made it sound like he'd had an abusive childhood. He'd had it rough but not abusive, but it was a good way to explain the eye-patch. He handed the whiskey over to her he grinned a little bit when she said he was trying to get her drunk, "I'm not trying to get you drunk Niomi... but out of curiosity, what happens if I do manage to get your drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Niomi blinked a little bit, she wanted to make sure that she didn't offend these cute guys and she knew that most guys didn't like to be called cute, but it had been a compliment at the end of the day. Eduardo certainly was ruggedly handsome she had to say, but, she kind of got the impression that he could be a bit scary when he had to be. Niomi couldn't be scary if her life depended on it!

When he flirted with her and told her that she might marry him Niomi blinked and she giggled, a red blush creeping up her cheeks as she thought about getting married to the handsome man in front of her, the children they had would be very pretty she had to admit!

"Ah sorry..." she said with a pout "But Captain Persephone will never let a man become a member of the crew of the Hydra, besides, you'll be glomped and molested by women all over the place! Much better to keep you here when only I can get cha!" she winked.

The story was very depressing and Niomi didn't like it, she wanted everyone to be happy because this was a party, and so she resolved to be even more random than she had been before. Grinning a little bit she poked Eduardo's cheek;

"You brought the mood down! For that you have to have a forfiet!" she declared "You must take me to the most cutest boy on the ship, and I shall give him the most awesome kiss he has ever recieved!"

When he asked what she did when she was drunk Niomi grinned and she ran her hands through her hair, sweeping it back in an effort to seem sexy; "Why, last time I went around and kissed every guy in the bar we were in, it was a great night! So tonight I'm aiming to kiss every boy on this ship! Including you two!" she giggled pointing at Nathan and the Captain.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Nathan chuckled a little bit when Elizabeth admitted to being the resident badass over on the Hydra, to be honest he could have told her that simply because of the look she had in her eyes. And perhaps because she was the only one who had come with her weapons very clearly on display. When she asked what he did he just chuckled a little bit,

"Nothing nearly so much fun as being the resident badass I can assure you." he joked a little bit at his own expense as he gently began to spin the knife on the table, "I'm the ship's cook. I also happen to be the best knife fighter on the ship but I prefer to be known for my skills in the kitchen, that's my real passion."

He chuckled a little bit when she almost begrudgingly accepted the idea of playing the little game. Honestly, he couldn't see anything wrong with playing the game. It would allow them to loosen up and it would let them get to know each other at the same time. When she agreed to do the game he grinned a little bit and settled himself in to play the game, eyeing up the rum between them. When she asked her question he blinked a few times before frowning in thought,

"Favourite food... ooo that's a tough one actually." he admitted, humming to himself as he tried to think of something, "I guess my favourite food to eat myself... is probably tuna steak with a white wine based sauce. We sometimes catch tuna in our nets at sea... it's beautiful."

Humming to himself, he passed her the rum with a little bit of a smirk,

"How long have you been a member of the Hydra's crew?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swift

Elizabeth Swift

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Elizabeth when she heard that Nathan was the chef on board the Hydra blinked a little bit, so, she was stuck with a fellow chef was she? Although she would never say it out loud to these guys she was the chef on the Hydra as well as being the weapons expert, it was something that didn't really go with the badass image that she was trying to portray, and it was a little too close to home for her, as it was a part of her life before she was a member of the crew.

"I see." she smirked "You're the ships cook...how interesting. With that scary look I would have thought that you were something to do with weapons training, how dissappointing." Elizabeth sighed lightly.

Taking some more of the rum, because she thought that she was going to need it what with Niomi getting louder and louder and more and more vivacious about kissing everyone. To be honest she didn't care less if she went around kissing all the men, but, she had to be careful...at the end of the day she wasn't the toughest crew member and could get hurt.

"Tuna?" Elizabeth asked "I guess fresh tuna from the sea could be one of the nicest meals, maybe you should cook for us one day, I'm sure that it would be interesting to pitch your food against our chefs cooking. No offense but I believe ours is better."

When he asked her question she smirked; "Coming up close to a year now. What made you join the crew of the Sirius?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Morgan had to admit that he was having a lot of fun with Persephone. Of course he had always had a lot of fun with her whenever they met up before, it wasn't a new experience by a long shot. But it was strange to know that while the others needed the rum to loosen themselves up enough to talk, he and Persephone were already comfortable enough to just talk to each other. It was as if they had learnt enough about each other over only two conversations to become comfortable with each other.

Perhaps it was because they had so much in common? She certainly seemed to have the same priorities as he had. First the ship, then the mates, then the crew. Of course it was a joking priority list, Morgan would fight tooth and nail to save his ship, any of the mates and any of the crew,

"Of course, there's no point in tearing up the seas if you don't look damned good while doing it." he joked a little bit before smirking, "Yes I can see they're rather a handful. Much like my boys are to be honest. I swear it's easier to run the ship on my own than to keep those two working."

Seeing that she had taken her hat off, Morgan watched as her hair cascaded down around her head. It framed her face perfectly it had to be said. Following her lead, he took of his hat. Taking careful aim, he threw it across the room. It sailed through the air to land perfectly on one of the coat hooks built into the wall,

"Yes I thought it would be best if you had a private place to train and to maybe set up a working area or two. You know, for making repairs and such." he admitted before chuckling a little bit. He winked at her, "Stick around, you'll find I'm full of surprises."

Hearing Niomi say that she would kiss him too if she got drunk he blinked a little bit, bemused, before he glanced at Persephone. He chuckled a little bit as he turned back to Niomi,

"A truly lovely offer but I'm sure Eduardo will be enough to wear out your kissing lips. He's very good at that sort of thing." he teased her mate before turning back to Persephone with a small smirk, "Besides, I think your captain might have something to say about it."
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Persephone looked at the two members of the crew that had come with her and she smiled lightly at them Niomi was young and needed protecting, and although Elizabeth would never admit it herself she was often in need of protecting as well, emotionally more than anything else. What had happened to her was by far the worst thing that had happened to any women who had sailed with her.

Smirking slightly, she nodded her head, of course that wasn't the real reason she hated the Hydra getting beat up, but she wasn't quite ready to talk to Morgan about that, she barely talked to anyone about that reason, even Niomi and Elizabeth got shot down.

"I rather agree with you, that's why I've been getting some new outfits made, with the 'I'm the Captain' theme running through them all." she smirked "I hafta look good otherwise whats the point!"

When he threw the hat onto the peg she sighed and shook her head; "Are you trying to impress me Morgan? Because that just looked like a teenager trying to impress one of the girls he meets at a bar." Persephone teased softly, merely walking over and setting her hat and coat on the hook.

Laughing softly she shook her head again, he really was a laugh, taking a sip of the rum she folded her arms about her chest as she lay about on her chair, just relaxing for a few moments; "Unfortunately it doesn't seem you'll be getting rid of me in the long term, both our problems aren't going to poof away over night."

When Niomi declared she was going to kiss everyone Persephone raised the rum bottle to her; "You go Niomi girl, you been working hard so you deserve some fun, and, if she wants to kiss you she can go ahead, not like I'm going to." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Montoya

Eduardo Montoya

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Eduardo could tell that Niomi was taking his comment a little bit too seriously. Honestly he didn't mind being called cute as long as the woman doing the name calling was cute or, in this case, hot. Of course he was also trying not to scare the poor woman. She looked like she'd turn to jelly if he used his patented 'one-eyed-death-glare'. Of course he was unlikely to ever use it on such a lovely woman.

Seeing her blush a little bit he could only assume it was because of what he had said about them getting married and he grinning a little bit. Well that solved that riddle. She definately thought that he was attractive and now he knew that for certain. He pouted a little bit when she said he'd never be allowed on the Hydra,

"Awwww but what if I promised to be good?" he joked a little bit before laughing, "And that's a bad thing how? But alright, I'll stay here where you can get to me. Just on a completely unrelated matter... my cabin door is going to be rarely locked from now on. Just letting you know since we're allies now."

When she poked his cheek and accused him of bringing the mood down he chuckled a little bit and held his hands up in surrender, "Guilty as charged. Although the penalty won't go down well... you see our crew is off having shore leave or getting supplies, only dock workers are on at the moment. So it's just the three of us from the Sirius."

When she swept her hair back from her face he raised his eyebrow, liking how it made her look slightly sexier. She seemed to have been trying for that effect too if her expression was any indication,

"Wow... well I don't really want to see you kissing these two. Call it a jealous side." he teased her before smirking a little bit, "If I only get you tipsy... does that mean you'll only want to kiss me?"
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Niomi was steadily taking down the rum and she was getting more and more tipsy by the second, quite close to being drunk. and she was glad that she would be able to make friends with such a handsome guy, and even better still she could sneak into his room and surprise him in the middle of the night, how funny would that be to see his face when he realised that it was her? Giggling at the thought she gave Eduardo the thumbs up;

"Well I will be sure to visit and make sure that you're doing what you told me and leaving your door open!" she grinned a little bit "And, call me jealous but, all of the girls on the Hydra have already been in love, and I haven't so...they shouldn't get to molest hot guys like you!"

When she heard that there wasn't anyone apart from those three on the ship, her jaw dropped open and her eyes filled with bubbling tears, oh Captain Persephone was so mean! She'd lied to her! She said thet ship was full of hunky men and there were only three here! Niomi was certain that the other two guys didn't want her to kiss them either!

"Captain you lied!" she said dramatically "You said the entire ship was full of hunky men! That's the only reason I came after all!" Sitting back down in her seat she pouted softly and rubbed at her eyes "I guess I'm just going to have to hit a bar in town after this, and then Elizabeth will be mad at me because she'll have to come with me..."

Looking at the rum glass and then Eduardo she laughed softly; "It's already too late for tipsy! Im very drunk already!"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Nathan could tell that Elizabeth didn't like the fact that he was just the cook, a lot of people thought that way about him though so he wasn't going to let it bother him. He loved to cook, even if he didn't fit the stereotypical mold for one. Honestly, when he was younger he had been the fighter that most people expected upon looking at him but that was before he started cooking,

"It is rather interesting, a lot more variety than say... shooting someone or stabbing them with pointy objects." he joked a little bit before shaking his head slightly, "Nope I'm not all that scary once you get to know me. But I can still be scary when I want to be, this is a pirate ship after all."

When she commented on the cooking he smiled a little bit. Perhaps she knew a little bit about cooking herself? It would be nice to meet a fellow pirate who enjoyed something beyond fighting and plundering. He raised both eyebrows when she challenged him against the skills of the other ship's cook,

"Oh really now?" he asked with a smirk, "I don't suppose your ship's chef would care to prove it to me when we meet? I like challenges after all."

He chuckled a little bit at her answer and gave Niomi a wink for her comment about the kiss before turning back to Elizabeth,

"And you've managed to survive such a bright and friendly crew member for that long? Stronger will than I." he joked a little bit before tutting a little bit and drinking some rum, "Ah that's fourth date material that question. Mmmm... I'm wondering, you got any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swift

Elizabeth Swift

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Elizabeth's eyes flashed a little bit when he seemed to be taking a dig at what she did for a Job on the Hydra, without her they would have gone down in so many fights, and so she wasnt in the mood to have him quipping at her about what she did for a job. Being a cook was important, but all the women on the crew could cook if need be, not all of them could do her job, in fact none of them can.

Deciding she was just going to keep quiet about that statement, her eyes sparked when he mentioned a challenge between the chef of the Hydra and himself, of course, she was the chef of the Hydra and wasn't willing to have her reputation as a bad ass compromised by them realising that she was a cook. What a womanly job.

"Well it is highly unlikely that you would actually meet, she doesn't leave the ship and is very reserved in her manner, however, I would be more than happy to present you with several offerings from her, so you can see for yourself how good she is." she smirked, taking another sip of the rum.

When he didn't answer her question, Elizabeth smirked a little bit, so he had a story like everyone else it would seem, whoop de do. However she did understand she wasn't going to tell this stranger much about her either, considering that he was a man, and they had only just met.

"Yes I do. I enjoy polishing and collecting weapons from different ports we visit, especially ones that are unique to that country. When did you join the Sirius crew then?" she asked, taking another sip of rum just because she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Morgan could tell that Persephone didn't view her crew members as a traditional captain would just from the way that she looked at both Niomi and Elizabeth. Honestly, she looked at them as if they were all part of a big family and not that she was the boss of them when it came right down to it. It was a similar relationship to what he had with both Nathan and Eduardo but at the end of the day it was clear that he was the one in command so in the end the decisions had to be made by him.

Of course he was sure there were other reasons why she didn't like seeing her ship in a bad ways. Much like how he disliked the Sirius getting banged up because it had been gifted to him by his brother,

"Oh of course!" he joked a little bit, giving her a cheeky little grin, "A large part of being a pirate is looking good! That way people remember who you are even if you fail at something."

When she teased him about looking like a teenager out to impress someone he just laughed a little bit and shook his head with a teasing smirk, "I'm sure this comes as a devasting surprise to you Captain Persephone but I didn't do that to impress you. I like to do it to guage how much the rum is affecting me. Thankfully it's not at all."

When she said that she wasn't going to be going away in the short term he grinned a little bit and gave her another cheeky wink, "Well then I guess you and I will be seeing an awful lot of each other. I'm sure I can manage."

Morgan laughed a little bit when she said that Niomi could kiss him if she wanted to, it was rather amusing to him,

"Do I get a say in who I want to kiss?" he joked a little bit before giving Niomi a wink, "But you want a kiss just climb on up to my lap and I'll take you round the world in just one kiss, miss!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next