The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eduardo Montoya

Eduardo Montoya

On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi) Empty
PostSubject: On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi)   On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:10 am

Carrying Niomi securely in his arms in the bridal style, Eduardo made quick time through the ship towards his quarters. He had a feeling that Elizabeth would likely follow them after all and besides, he was pretty sure that Niomi had enjoyed the fast paced ride of being carried to his room, it was kind of fun for him too.

Opening the door with his foot, he carried her into the room and gently set her down on the bed. It was the biggest thing in the room since all he had other than the bed was a writing desk without a chair. Closing the door behind them, he locked it as well before moving a chest in front of it. Sitting down on top of the chest facing Niomi he chuckled a little bit sheepishly,

"Sorry about locking and barricading the door... I just have no interest in your friend Elizabeth trying to cut my other eye out." he told her honestly before standing up and moving over to sit on the bed. He smiled a little bit at her, "So... I have no idea what I'm doing here."

Putting his head in his hands for a moment, he gathered his thoughts again and turned to Niomi. He opened his mouth to speak, thought better of it and closed it, before speaking anyway,

"I... want to have a relationship with you." he said rather quickly before chuckling nervously, "Is that... um... something you'd, I don't know... want?"
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi)   On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:20 am

Niomi was currently laughing and giggling away to herself as she was sped through the corridors of the ship, she was really happy that Eduardo was taking her somewhere so that they could talk properly, she was glad that she was able to spend time with him on his own. Maybe he would show her a little bit about what he was like when he wasn't around his captain, because he was probably being on his best behaviour.

When she was put on the bed she looked around the room and smiled happily;

"Well that was really fun! You should have seen Lizzie's face! It's going to be so funny to tease her tomorrow about what we did!" she laughed happily "You have a really nice room Eduardo but...it's kinda bare, you need some more things to put in it..."

Humming she looked around and when he sat down next to her she let her gaze settle on him with a small shy smile on her lips, normally she was such a chatter box and she was being totally unlike herself but it wasn't all the time you met the love of your life! She had to make a good impression! As she moved her hair back from her face she revealed her red painted eye decoration more clearly;

"Y-you do?!" she asked, her eyes wide and her cheeks flushing "W-well I didn't know that you would feel the same way I did that fast! I expected to be waiting forever for you to ask me something like that...I would love to Eduardo! I wanna get to know you better, if that's okay, before I give my definate answer. You could be a pervert or a meanie when Captain Morgan isn't here!"

Giggling a little she stood up and turned to point at Eduardo;

"So we're gunna get to know each other, yes?" she asked with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Montoya

Eduardo Montoya

PostSubject: Re: On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi)   On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:32 am

Eduardo was glad that he seemed to have called it right when he guessed that she would enjoy the rushed ride back to him cabin. She had been giggling all the way back after all and seemed to suddenly have even more energy than she had had before. He was beginning to feel tired just watching her, the woman was just a bundle of energy. He chuckled a little bit nervously when she mentioned Elizabeth,

"So when should I expect my first death threat from Elizabeth then?" he asked with a little chuckle before shrugging a little bit as he looked around the room. It wasn't spacious but it was big enough in his opinion. He smirked faintly, "Yeah well you're the first person I've ever had in my room with me and I don't really have a lot of stuff so... not a lot needed for my room."

When she moved her hair back he blinked a little bit as he noticed her red eye decoration for the first time. Damned eye-patch had kept him from actually seeing that, annoyingly enough. He could tell that she was surprised by his decision and, to be honest, so was he. But he wanted to know what it was like to be in a relationship and she seemed to genuinely like him, something that he thought was mutual. He'd never felt that feeling before when he kissed someone after all,

"Yeah, I want to give us a try you know? I mean that kiss felt... different to any other kiss I've had before and I find myself wanting to know much more about you and have more of that feeling together." he admitted before scratching the back of his head a little sheepishly, "Honestly? I'm a bit harsher than what I was when the Captain was there. Nothing too bad... kind of like your friend Elizabeth I suppose."

He smirked a little bit at her attitude,

"Yeah that's the plan." he told her with a grin before he laid back on his bed and looked up at her, "So... how shall we start? And do you want to try that... thing that some couple do? What's it called...?"

He clicked his fingers for a bit before grinning as he remembered,

"Cuddle! That's it!" he chuckled a little bit, "So is that something that you'd like or something?"
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi)   On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 am

Niomi smiled lightly when he asked when he could expect the first death threat from Elizabeth, she honestly was surprised they weren't being shouted through the door right now, although she was very glad of it. She wanted to be alone with Eduardo, and learn some more about him, maybe even smooch some more because she liked the feeling of it when he had kissed her before, and she was very glad she hadn't gone and kissed Morgan first!

"You should have had some already I think!" she laughed happily "You know, Elizabeth reminds me a lot of you, she's mean to people up front sometimes but really she's nice inside, thats kinda what I thought you were going to be like when i first saw ya."

Hearing that he felt the kiss had been different too Niomi giggled happily and she came to sit by him on the bed, pressing her finger to his lips, gently she stroked them and she thought that they might actually be able to be together, despite being on different ships their ships were friendly to each other! Which was rare, but, very good in this situation.

"Hahah I thought you were like her!" she giggled "You and me are going to get on just fine, since I get on fine with Lizzie! But I'm gunna see if I like you more than thinking your cute before I say yes or no for definate!" Niomi explained with a wag of her finger.

When he asked if she wanted a cuddle she blinked a little bit before laying down on the bed by Eduardo's side and nuzzling her head against his chest, hugging him lightly around his waist; "Well...I've already cuddled you before Equardo...but I guess this time feels different to before." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi)   On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the winds of love (Eduardo and Niomi)
Page 1 of 1