The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Stryker

John Stryker

Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:33 am

John Stryker was a soldier who had done a few things wrong in his time as a soldier. He had disobeyed direct orders several times simply because they were "stupid fucking orders" in his opinion and had even hit a commanding officer with the butt of his rifle. That had been what had secured his court marshal. So here he was, on beautiful Banoi, looking after the shit of the world, the prisoners too dangerous for their own countries to want them.

And then the infection had come, sweeping through inmate and guards alike.

Right now Stryker would have gladly licked the boots of his old CO if it meant getting away from all these infected freaks! Some guards and soldiers were holed up near the roof of the prison, near the landing pad for copters. There were some inmates in the canteen area but no prison guard or soldier got within a hundred feet of it before they got attacked by the inmates.

Apparently they blamed the guards for bringing it in here in the first place.

Swearing a little bit, Stryker pushed himself faster to try and outrun three of those fast fuckers who were chasing after him. He'd been raiding the storerooms for ammo when they'd found him and his partner.

He was pretty sure that was his partner's ear in the third one's mouth.

Gritting his teeth, he spun round on the spot as he raised his pistol. Aiming carefully, he fire three times, putting all of them down quickly. Groaning a little bit, Stryker noticed a group of six of them rushing towards him. Running as fast as he could, Stryker managed to get inside a stairwell and slam the door closed before him, pressing his body against it.

There were a few half-hearted attempts to open the door by running into it but the zombies were thick as shit and couldn't open a door at all. Looking around, Stryker immediately realised that it was pitch black in the stairwell and he'd dropped his torch,

"Well ain' this a buck'ta shit?" he moaned a little bit, "Knowing my fecking luck there's hundreds in here..."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:43 am

Hecate was sitting as she normally did in the dark of the stairwell, she had managed to create a little sensuary deprivation area in order to sharpen her senses while she was in this shithole with the plague that had come to wipe out the crap that the earth had decided to allow to multiply. Sighing softly she stared ahead, even though the room was dark she could hear what was going outside really easily, there were some infected coming this way, that meant a human was too.

Knowing for sure they wouldn't come into the store closet, Hecate merely continued her contemplation, she had to kill more of those things. without them she could safely try and pick off the rest of the prison survivors, she wasn't going to allow them to leave the island alive.

Despite what she thought, Hecate was shocked when the door to the room she was using opened and light filtered through, her eyes were temporarily blinded and she turned away blinking as she tried to regain her vision. Managing to keep herself quiet, she merely observed the man as he stood against the door, stopping it from giving way under the zombies barriage.

As the infected gave up their attack and moved away, Hecate's eyes were slowly getting used to the dark again, before she pulled on the little bit of rope besides her and the vent in the room opened, it was a vent that opened up to one of the outer walls of the prison so fresh light filtered through into the room. Sitting up from the little stool she had set up in here, Hecate looked blankly at the prison guard;

"Well they're gone, you'd better leave, before they decide to come back." she stated, her gaze locking onto him as she took the measure of him, she recognised the man but wasn't sure where from.
Back to top Go down
John Stryker

John Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:51 am

Stryker had to admit that he was damned glad that these zombie things gave up in their pursuit quickly, like they all had freaking adhd of whatever the hell it was. Either way, he was just glad that it meant the damned things stayed away from him. Just because he'd found out that he was immune (a handy little thing that he kept a secret), didn't mean he couldn't die.

When the vent opened bright light immediately entered the room and he gasped in pain, covering his eyes with one hand while he held his pistol at the ready in the other. Whoever had opened the vent didn't need to know that it was empty after all. His eyes began to get adjusted to the light and he saw one of the few female prisoners on this rock,

"Yea' well I was kinda lookin' to get into that armoury storageroom back there." he explained to her as he lowered the gun and took out a small combat knife instead, "I was tol' I either get ammo or I get the last bullet put in my head."

Now that he was beginning to calm down a little bit, he took the time to observe the prisoner opposite him. Plus side was that she hadn't tried to kill him yet and that was a big plus in his book. Downside was that she was a prisoner, which meant she might change her mind. He paused for a moment and looked at her with a puzzled expression before he managed to place who she was. He clicked his fingers in understanding,

"Ah now I know who you are!" he grinned a little bit, "You're Hecate Walker ain'che? You're the one who killed all those sick fuckers and kiddie touchers... good on yer girl. Glad to see you're still kickin'! What you doing down here?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:03 am

Hecate when she heard that the man was trying to get into one of the little store rooms along this passage, smirked a little bit there was no way there would be anything fruitful there, because, she had got it all in her cell block away from the rest of the guards and of the prisoners. The prisoners were too afraid to come and raid her cell for fear of what she would do to them, and the guards...well the guards seemed to have forgotten she actually existed.

"You wont have found many things left in there, many people have come looking before you after all, and none of them have found." she grinned, of course, being in a wholly male prison was NOT a good thing, even though she was who she was, being in here had changed her a little, from the wide eyed woman trying to change the world, to, well god knows what.

When the man clicked his fingers, supposedly in recognition, Hecate wondered if it was going to be a bad or good recognition, many of the guards in here were not too badly thinking of her...because of what she had done to be in here. It seemed that he was another of the ones who thought that she had been doing a good job, which meant she didn't have to kill him on sight.

Even if he had a gun, she was fast, and had a heck of a lot more practice.

"Yes, I am." she stated with a small smile playing on her lips "I am here in order to sharpen my sense by sitting in the dark, it is good when fighting, makes you more...aware." Hecate added with a little click of her fingers.

Smirking a little, she was glad when she saw that the man wasn't going to kill her right away, and she too relaxed herself, letting go of the handle of her knife which was strapped to her thigh. Looking to the door again, she heard another group coming down the corridor, not zombies, but prisoners. Pressing a finger to her lips, Hecate hurried to the door and pressed her ear against it, although she didn't much notice or care, her body was closer to his now.
Back to top Go down
John Stryker

John Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:14 am

Stryker swore a little bit when she pointed out that he was unlikely to find anything because people had come looking before him. Of course they had, it was too close to the prisoner canteen for them not to have bashed the door open for supplies. Swearing again, he hung his head a little bit before running his fingers through his hair,

"Jesus Christ... and without any ammo it'd my arse on the barbie!" he muttered in annoyance before shaking his head, "Well that leaves either not going back to my guys, going back and gettin' shot or trying to continue anyway... I think I'm gunna have to keep lookin' for now."

He could see that she was still a bit nervous, especially when he recognised her. Well now that he had recognised her he could definately understand just why she had been a bit nervous, a bit on edge, about it. After all, some of the prison guards liked to take their anger out on prisoners. And seeing as she was the only female prisoner he could bet that they had tried other things too.

That and opinions were really polarised about her actions before getting thrown in here. Some stuck by the law and said she was a murderer. Stryker? He thought she was the only one with the fucking balls to do what everybody thought at one point or another,

"Hyper awareness kind of thing?" he questioned before shaking his head with a big smirk, "Well ain' that something. And here I thought my pre-fight ritual was weird."

When she moved over by him, by the door, he followed her body with his eyes even as he kept an ear out for the group of people on the other side of the door. They had to be prisoners, this far into the canteen territory. He wanted to swear but needed to calm down a little bit. So to calm down anger-wise he focused on how close Hecate was to him. Which was beginning to make him think he needed to calm down in another way too.
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:21 am

Hecate looked at the man who had entered her little room and she tilted her head to one side, well, he hadn't tried anything yet, so maybe he was worth trying to help. Normally people who wanted to hurt or rape her would have tried to start by now. So she assumed that he was a good guy just wanting to be able to survive in the mess that was this prison after what had happened. To be honest, Hecate had no idea what this shit was but...she knew that it was here for a reason, and it was wiping out all the crap as it went.

Which in her mind, made it partly a good thing, despite the fact it was killing more than needed, which meant that she needed to help those people who were good and trying to survive.

"Or, you could merely ask nicely." she stated with a playful smirk "I never said who cleared them out, and, it was me mainly who managed to take and store the supplies from the ammo store room, I could give you some, if you made it interesting for me."

It was obvious that the man thought that her ritual was weird, and it was kind of weird, but it also helped her become a lot calmer, a lot more collected. Closing her eyes she listened to the voices outside of the door and she smirked a little. It was going to be funny when she scared these guys away, they weren't tough, they were drug addicts and sexual convicts...so, she would take them easily.

"Stay here." she stated quietly, before she slipped out of the door, a few snapping sounds and manly screams later, the prisoners beat their way back to the canteen, and Hecate came back into the little store room "Are you coming? That would have attracted some attention and we want to move before they get here."

Unattaching her knife from her holdster, Hecate made her way through the corridors, pressed against the cool stone wall.
Back to top Go down
John Stryker

John Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:32 am

Stryker had to admit that he had never been allowed in the isolation wing so he had never really had the chance to speak to Hecate at all, despite wanting to get her autograph. She was the talk of the international community even months after her imprisonment. But now, the brass had decided that he "couldn't be trusted" or some such rot. Of course considering he had been dishonourably discharged from the army it might have been a little bit more justified.

When she said that he could have just asked nicely he chuckled a little bit and nodded when she said that she could give some to him if he made it interesting for her,

"Well hows about you give me a clip for my pistol so I can be much more help if we run into trouble?" he suggested before grinning a little wider, "As for making it interesting for you... I'm sure that we can make it interesting. What do you want? What do you need? I'll see if I can get it for you."

When she instructed him to stay there he blinked a little bit and watched as she disappeared through the door. He supposed that she would be able to deal with the prisoners better than he could. After all, even the weakest of the prisoners took one look at a prison guard and screamed for back up, the whiny little bitches that they were. He heard some rather interesting sounds before walking back out with her, grinning a little bit as he did so,

"Damn you certainly know how to clear a room." he joked a little bit before taking his combat knife out and playing with it a little bit, "So what do you want my help with for me to earn some ammo?"

Following her lead, Stryker stuck to the walls as they moved. A few walkers got interested in them but he just kicked them down and by the time they got up, Strkyer and Walker were too far to interest the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:45 am

Hecate opened the little zip of her pouch and pulled out a clip that looked like it was going to fit the man's pistol, it was a standard clip for the guns that all the guards held in here, and so, she was sure that it was going to fit unless he had some fancy other type of gun fron god knows where. Handing it to him swiftly she smirked a little bit at his question, what did she want? What would make things interesting to her?

"Here, you can have those ones as a little bit of an investment." she stated with a playful grin "What do I want, what do I need? I want what every human being wants I suppose..."

As they moved through the corridors, Hecate kept quiet as she heard some shuffling from one of the corridors near them, it was one of the infected from the sound of it, and she decided to try and take it out quickly, darting out from behind the wall she threw her knife into the back of it's skull, sending it sprawling to the ground. Retrieving her knife she wiped it on her shorts.

"I want to be guarenteed safety with your group, and, I want to be able to share in the food that you have there. Perhaps even something more...intimate should I feel like it." Hecate stated, tapping her chin with the knife handle before she moved on down the corridor the infected had been down.

Of course he had just heard what she wanted, and before she showed him where she was hiding out she was going to have to see if he was willing to submit to her terms and conditons, the place where she was hiding was mostly clear of infected and zombies, so, she was not too worried, there would only be a few there, if any, and she could handle them.

"So, do you agree to my terms?" Hecate asked with a little smile tugging on her lips.
Back to top Go down
John Stryker

John Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:58 am

Stryker grinned when she pulled out a clip for the standard issue handgun for the prison guards, no doubt she'd raided their armoury store rooms. Either that or she had taken it from one of the many dead guards throughout this damned prison. He hoped that she had taken it from the store rooms though, he didn't like the idea of someone looting some of the guards. Heck some of the guys had been his friends probably. Of course he had looted prisoners before she he might just be a bit of a "hippo" as his little sister used to say. He loaded his gun and grinned a little bit,

"Appreciate it Hecate." he told her with a little smirk before nodding a little bit when she implied what she wanted, "Well if you're looking for basic needs and wants then my group's got that kind of thing. Prisoners may have the canteen but we have the emergency stores."

Watching as she took down one of the infected, Stryker could help but grin. Damn she was every bit as good as they said she was on the news. Of course she had managed to wrack up such a high kill count, she was damned good at it from what he'd seen. When she told him what she wanted he nodded before raising an eyebrow at one request. He smirked a little bit,

"Well food, shelter and safety are definates." he told her with a small smirk, "As for... intimate company, shall we say? Well, I know that I can accomodate you there... it'd be my pleasure I'm sure."

He could tell that they were close to her area but she didn't want to let him go any further. Nodding his head, he held out a hand for her to shake,

"You've got yourself a deal." he agreed with a smirk, "And there's only one man higher in command than me now and he's always on the radio so no one will be able to argue against the decision."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:10 am

Hecate turned her head and saw the expression on the mans face when she managed to kill the infected from behind, honestly it was like he hadn't bothered to follow her case, and everyone had followed her case, there wasn't a person in the world who hadn't heard of her and had some opinion of her. To be honest she had read lots and lots of their opinions online, and some of them were more than a little bit insulting.

Hearing that they had some food and shelter where they were going, Hecate nodded her head and she was glad that they did she had been running a little low on food, the guards having the emergency stores and the prisoners having the canteen. It was the intimate company that he seemed to be more interested in though and she thought that he would.

"I am glad that you will be able to accommodate my needs." she stated with a little grin on her lips "I was running a little low on food, ammo is all well and good but you can't eat a bullet now can you? I thought that the intimate company would be the thing that you focused on, but I am certain it would be your pleasure." Hecate smirked, showing she was just teasing, and didn't really mind.

As she took his hand in her own she shook it gently and frowned at the hand she was holding, then, she remembered the name of the man that she was talking too, she had heard some things about him and she couldn't believe that she had only just remembered who he was. Her skills were getting really very rusty. Hecate smiled up at John and let her hand drop.

"Deal." she stated firmly "Now let's get inside before more of those things are attracted, I've cleared them all from this block this morning but, more can always appear, and they always do."

Slipping along the walls until she reached her cell block, she opened the door with the bunch of keys she took from the guard, and slipped inside, before shutting and locking the door behind her after John had entered; "Home sweet home." she stated with a sigh, her table was full of boxes of ammo, several grenades, and some larger guns were leant against the walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)   Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone in the dark? (Stryker and Walker)
Page 1 of 1