The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Empty
PostSubject: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:20 am

Prince Soma had wandered away from his manservant for the day, to better get a feel for what the city of London was like when you didn't have an intimidating fighter by your side at all times looking out for you. It was enlightening to say the least! He had never before heard the terms "foreigner", "bloody" or "out of here" used in such ways! It was like the lower class people of London blamed all of their problems on him!

How absurd, he was hardly complaining at all when they caused him to scuff his meticulously polished boots!

He sighed a little bit as he approached Big Ben as they called the large clock tower attached to their silly little pariliament. Honestly, commoners telling the monach what to do? Oh no no, not back home in Bengal. Back home in Bengal the people would do as they were commanded to do by their rulers and would not think twice about obeying without question! Back in Bengal that was.

Quickly finding transportation back to his friend Ciel's home, he hummed to himself absently as he entered the manor like he owned the entire building. Looking around for Ciel, he could only conclude that the lovable little midget was in the front room! Or the "study" as the little boy so seriously called it.

Bursting into the study happily. he smiled widely when he saw Ciel just sitting there drinking some tea,

"Ciel my friend!" he greeted the young man happily, shying away with Sebastian appeared behind the young midget. Cringing in a little fear, he put on a brave face, "It is a lovely say! What's say you to a rosing game of what was it... bowls? Boles? I forget how you english pronounce it."

He blinked a little bit when he noticed the other occupant in the room. And she was a lovely specimen of British beauty it had to be said! He grinned widely and bowed to her lightly,

"Ah such a beautiful woman in such a place!" he smiled happily, "If we were in Bengal you would have temples and palaces built to your beauty!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:33 am

Harriet right now was in the middle of a rather dull conversation between herself and Ciel Phantomhive, she wanted to be able to leave immediately and go back home to her little snack waiting for her, but apparently they were going to get rather serious if she didn't give them the item that they wanted. Raising her eyebrow, she had heard of Sebastian before, in previous lives and knew he was a force to be rekoned with but she was one of those forces herself.

Although they had gone through the trouble of giving her tea, Harriet didn't much care for the drink herself but she didn't want to be even more rude than she was already being.

The item that they were requesting, was very powerful and she was not going to allow it to fall into Sebastian's hands, she didn't think he would be trusted to use it and nor did she trust the judgement of the child in front of her. With her prolonged years she had eventually gathered the wisdom that she had done, and was in a position to make such judgements.

Then however a rather energetic young prince bounded into the room and immediately her taste buds were driven into overdrive...Prince and a foreigner how very exotic. Harriet was beginning to regret living in dreary old Britain for so long, as a day walker she could travel and she thought she would do so more often if the men smelt this delicious abroad.

"And who, might you be?" she asked in a cool voice, a small smirk playing on her lips "You're very complimentary to a woman you don't even know the name of, your Highness." Harriet stated with a little smile playing on her lips, replacing the smirk.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:42 am

Soma was now suddenly very glad to have a friend and business partner like Ciel Phantomhive. It was as if the young midget was a magnet for beautiful women! They all just seemed to flock to him to do business for some strange reason! But since he was staying at the Phantomhive manor it was easy for him to meet said beautiful women too! Before he could introduce himself, Ciel stood up and bowed to the both of them in a rather hurried manner,

"If you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to." he told them both rather abruptly, "I do hope that you enjoy each other's company."

As Ciel left with his very scary-looking butler, Soma sighed a little bit in relief. That man creeped the hell out of him and he had no idea why! Come to think of it, they had both looked rather disturbed by something and left the room very quickly. He shrugged a little bit,

"Must be another of their late night adventures..." he muttered thoughtfully before smiling happily as he took Ciel's chair across from this new woman and smile happily, "Ah such a good seat I find!"

When she asked who he might be he smiled happily and nodded his head with a small amount of amusement on his face,

"Alas it makes sense that the midget Phantomhive would not mention me to one as beautiful as yourself my dear!" he admitted with a happily little nod, "He would be afraid that you would be swept off your feet by the charms of the Prince of Bengal!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:51 am

Harriet smirked as Ciel stood up and left the room she was happy that the kid was seeming to get the message, there was no way she was giving up her wares and she had lived long enough to have developed more than her fair share of contacts in the demon universe who could topple Sebastian if she but called. Of course, as a pleasant nice person she wouldn't do that.

"Farewell, Earl Phantomhive, I am sure that we will meet again in the future." she nodded with a little icy grin on her lips, of course she could be pretty nasty when she needed to be, but, now that was over she could start to relax a little bit.

Of course she was tensing even more because this man smelt amazing, like he was made up of several different spices and she could almost taste each one of them in the air. Humming softly she watched as the Prince came to sit on the chair behind the desk, he seemed to be rather spoilt and more than a little bit of a pampered man, but, when you are so rich why not?

"Oh now now late night adventures aren't all that bad." she joked with a little chuckle "I have had many pleasurable late night ventures myself."

When the Prince told her that he would expect Ciel not to tell her about him, she merely cracked another smile, she wanted to be able to tell him that was the case, however, Ciel had probably not mentioned him because he didn't like the prince much, and also, because they were conducting business.

"I would be swept off my feet?" she asked with wide, shocked eyes, "Why I think I would quite enjoy that, a man hasn't been able to sweep me off my feet for a long while now, I've heard every line in the book so it seems. Of course though, I already knew you were a Prince, would you have me call you Prince all day long, or shall you tell me your real name?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:01 am

Soma had to admit that the lady wasn't acting very nicely towards the young midget Phantomhive! He had half a mind to defend his young host! Of course the other half of his mind reminded him that Phantomhive was a bit annoying most of the time so it wasn't too much of a stretch to assume that he had offended the lady before he had entered the room.

So rather than choose a side in the litte display of tension, Soma just poured himself a cup of tea and added some milk and plenty of sugar. The tea here in England wasn't as good as the stronger stuff back in India or China after all so he swallowed it with a grimace unless there was a lot of sweetness behind it.

He could tell that she seemed to be eyeing him up and he was perfectly fine with that! After all, he was eyeing up every inch of her pale and beautiful body as they spoke. He was liking what he was seeing in her and he hoped that she was enjoying what she saw too. His vanity said that she would possitively adore what she was seeing in him but he would have to temper that with logic,

"Of course, late night adventures are very much fun when they are confined to the bedroom." he teased back before clicking his tongue a little bit, "But their midnight adventures involve them often coming back covered in blood... it leaves little to the imagination I'm afraid!"

Soma had a sneaking suspicion that he hadn't been mentioned to the lovely lady because Ciel didn't much like him at the moment. For some reason the little midget seemed to dislike someone using one of the dozen guest rooms. How immature. But then again he was a child,

"Ah you await your fabled lover of mystical proportions!" He nodded sagely before smiling happily, "I would have you call me Soma if you would be so kind as to give me your own name? Just as I wish not to be addressed by my title, Prince, I doubt you wish to be addressed by yours... goddess of beauty."
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:10 am

Harriet had to stop herself from thinking some odd little points about what Soma said, she wanted to be able to tease him by telling him what she was, it seemed as if him and his butler who had just appeared in the room were men of god, and quite largely so. Even if it wasn't the gods of England, they were pretty sure to frown upon what she did for her food.

"Oh no, I think that both of those ventures could be really rather fun, maybe you should try it some time, I'm sure your butler would like to experience such events too." she stated with a little wink.

Although she didn't need the confirmation of what Ciel and Sebastian got up to, Harriet sighed softly and was very glad she hadn't have given him the weapon they wanted. They had no knowledge to use it and the demon was too corrupt, despite being what she was, she was actually quite a virtuous person deep down...oh why was she bothering to lie to herself, she could just handle the weapon better than the demon.

End of.

"Each lover is mystical in their own way." she stated with a small hum, before cracking a large smile "Pleased to meet you, Prince Soma, I am Lady Harriet Pendlebury, business partner to Ciel Phantomhive. Please, if you will indulge me, guess what business he and I share and interest in, just for fun before I leave."

Harriet's eyes fixed with Soma's and they softly changed colours from green, to hazel, to brown, but nobody ever seemed to comment on it too much. That smell was making her really hungry and she was sure that if she didn't leave soon, the Prince might end up with more than he was bargaining for, light teasing was all well and good but, when it came to it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:23 am

Soma couldn't help but blush a little bit when she spoke about trying such night-time activities in the future himself. While he was all for some carnal pleasure every now and then, he wasn't about to start bleeding or making others bleed just to have a good time. He was reasonably sure that Ciel and Sebastian (shudder) did their best to avoid shedding blood too,

"I admit that the carnal pleasure kind of evening does fill me with a certain sense of excitement." he teased her a little bit before adding, "Although I doubt either myself nor my faithful servant would like to bleed much. It tends to be painful does it not?"

He was asking because he wasn't sure if someone had figured out a way to make the action of bleeding more pleasurable. Honestly he really wouldn't have put it past the damned English to make something so inherently bad feel good, they tended to be rather good at that by nature it seemed. He nodded a little bit at her logic,

"Ah you have the soul of a poet I see my dear! Each lover is indeed mysical in their own way." he agreed happily, smiling brightly as he did so. When she introduced herself he bowed his head to her in a sign of respect, "A pleasure to meet a beauty such as yourself Lady Harriet. If I were to guess I would have to say..."

He hummed a little bit and tapped his lips with his fingers impatiently. Deciding on what he was actually going to say, he nodded with a little grin,

"Knowing the Phantomhive midget and his butler?" he grinned, "You probably deal in some exotic old artifacts! Weapons and armours and such yes?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:32 am

Harriet grinned happily she thought that the Prince was rather funny, more than that, she thought that he was perhaps one of the most forwards young men she had met in a long time, which in some cases wasn't a bad thing although she did wonder if he should be a little more straight laced when it came to dashing around and complimenting women he wasn't involved with in such ways, and speaking of such private matters.

"You know, I wonder why you speak so freely of things like this to a lady you barely know, maybe I just have one of those faces, unless it's your way of asking me for something?" she asked with a teasing smirk spreading slowly across her lips.

As she heard him compliment her like that she couldn't help but smile widely again, poetry was one of the things that she had enjoyed in her last lifetime, she had visited Venice and enjoyed the writings of the Renaissance poets very much. In fact she might have even been the subject for some of the lesser known poems, the ones that were darker than their more mainstream works.

Watching his fingers tapping his lips was beginning to get to her, she was going to eventually kiss those lips she promised herself, and she always did as she promised, Harriet had as much time as she required to do such things as well.

"I do not know how you have got that." she stated with a sly grin "You are a lot more clever than you seem, but you are correct, I was here so that Sebastian and Ciel could present me with a bid for one of my more valuable assets. Of course I will not part with it but...enough of business."

Winking with a cheeky grin Harriet leant forwards; "You want to see a bit of the real London, my Prince?" she asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:42 am

Soma had to admit that he was finding himself to be rather loose-lipped around her and it was rather strange to him. But he was alright with that continuing if she was, it was rather liberating, almost like he had absorbed some of the forwardness that the commoners in London had shown in their everyday lives? He didn't know but he had to admit that it was rather fun, being this forward. He chuckled a little bit when she commented on just the matter he was thinking about,

"Ah perhaps you do have one of those faces! Or perhaps it is because I have been soaking up the local culture and it's forwardness?" he joked a little bit before blushing a little bit and shaking his head slightly, "I would never dream to assume such a thing from someone as beautiful and noble as you milady Harriet! To do such a thing would be... vulgar? Is that the right English word?"

He could tell almost instantly that she liked the poet comment the most, to the point where she seemed to almost glow, she was smiling that widely. He couldn't help but smile in return. Seeing her this happy seemed to have an affect of making him feel happier too. He grinned a little bit,

"Ah well you see Lady Harriet, the brightest minds of Bengal had been the ones to teach me and my siblings; we are as intelligent as we are cultured." he told her with a little smirk to show her that it was a little joke. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head slightly, "Hence why the Phantomhive midget left in such a hurry. He does seem prone to flights of the fancy does he not?"

When she teased him he blushed a little bit but he leant forwards to meet her with a little grin on his face as he nodded eagerly,

"yes very much so!" he declared happily, "I am very keen to taste the local culture!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:53 am

Harriet merely grinned when she heard that he wouldn't do something like that to her because it was vulgar, to be honest she had done many vulgar things during her life time so it didn't really bother her, she wasn't very straight laced when she was relaxing and she was sure that she would be able to infect Soma with that kind of attitude.

"It is indeed the right English word but, I don't really mind if you are 'vulgar' or not, I have been that plenty in my past." she grinned with a little wink "Although I suppose you should be on your best behaviour while we are out, don't want anyone to spot you misbehaving do we?"

Pulling on her fitted black jacket, her pale skin stood out beautifully against it, shining in the moonlight, it was a beautiful clear night and she was glad for the walk, maybe it would help to dissipate the smell of his blood running through the air. It was that smell that was currently pushing her to get the Prince on his own without his manservant peering over his shoulder.

Then he might find out how pleasurable bites could be.

"I have not been to India in some time, I would very much like to go again I presume it is much changed since I have been there." she stated with a little grin, in fact, she had met the 1st King of Bengal, he was a rather arrogant man if she admitted it "With a life so short, I am surprised that anyone has such time to have anything but flights of fancy."

Moving her face so it was almost touching Soma's Harriet grinned toothily, she was sure that Soma would see her irregular teeth, her fangs; "Are you ready to walk on the wild side then? Please do follow me?" she asked, wandering towards the door and leaning against the frame until the Prince was ready, she wanted to make sure that Soma was intrigued by her, and hopefully he was already becoming ensnared.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:05 am

Soma had to admit that he didn't think she would believe it to be vulgar. She was flirting too shamelessly and bringing up all of these topics... she was definately not the straight laced kind of British woman, she was definately a lot different to the women that he was so very used to. He had gotten to know the women around the palace very well in Bengal when they had auditioned to become members of his entourage. But in the end he had just ignored most of them, for not having the spark that he was looking for in his lover of lovers,

"Ah well which of us has not been vulgar according to the English word's definition? I know that I have been less than saintly myself..." he joked a little bit with a little blush before chuckling a little bit, "Even if they did, it takes months for the information to filter back to Bengal. I am sure that no one would complain seeing as I would be the only one able to do so."

When she stood up and pulled on her coat he pouted a little bit. He was just getting to know her gods-damn it! He didn't want to have to track her down later because she had left like this. Although there was no doubt in his mind that he would indeed track her down if he had to,

"I assume that very little has changed, yes. The jungle is still the jungle and the people all still bow to the King of Bengal and the royal family." he told her simply before grinning a little bit, "Ah but life isn't too short! It's just the right length if you balance it all as best you can!"

When she got so close to him, all he could do was blushed a little bit. He noticed that her teeth, while straight and pearly white, were different. For one thing she had a set of fangs that he was pretty sure he didn't have and had never had,

"I think I can take that walk..." he agreed as he collected his own coat to follow her. He dismissed his butler with a wave of his hand and a shake of his head. Now in his coat, he quickly followed Harriet, "So where will this wild side road take me?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:15 am

Harriet was glad when the Prince decided to accompany her on a walk, she knew exactly where she was going to take him at the end of the walk they shared. But during it they had learnt a great many things about each other, although the Prince was only 17 he seemed a lot older on some occasions, but when he was so excited by things he couldn't stop his jumping at them and pouncing upon her at the sight of something she enjoyed, Harriet had to take back that thought.

What she enjoyed more than anything else was the feeling of him getting more and more trapped in her spiders web she was spinning for him, she was hungering for his blood and she would taste it by the end of the night, and with her business done with Ciel she never had to see the Prince again after this night. Unless of course he saught her out with flaming pitchforks and maybe he wouldn't even seek her out with them.

"Well it seems that our walk has come to and end, my Prince." Harriet purred softly "Would you care to come in for some tea and a short rest, until we can call a cab for your return to the Phantomhive manor?" she asked, although she had no intention of calling a cab until the morning time. There was far too much to do!

Although the Prince was much younger than she had normally been with in this manner, she was certain that she would enjoy the change and that he wouldn't object, perhaps she could even be that lady that he never forgot, the love he wished his wife could be. How romantic. Opening the door to her home she waited for Soma to enter before closing the door after him.

The lights were already on and she hummed softly, she must have left them on without knowing, wandering into the parlour of her large home, with various valuable artifacts adorning the walls, Harriet motioned for the Prince to follow her.

"Please, make yourself at home, have a good snoop if you want." she joked, as she stalked off into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:27 am

Soma had to admit that he probably wasn't making such a great impression. After all he had been dashing around looking at everything that excited him as he had done before he met Harriet. The only difference was that when said thing lost it's appeal to him he was embaraced because he only then realised that he was walking with someone who didn't expect it; a lovely lady no less.

And he found that he didn't want to disappoint this lovely lady.

He found that all he wanted to do was please her and he wasn't sure how to go about doing that! It frustrated him so much that at times he just felt like flailing his arms around in distress! But he was sure that would not endear him to her so he had reigned in his usually rather random personality quite a bit in order to be normal. He grinned happily when she said that they had arrived at their destination,

"Ah but if I come in for some tea then then our time together does not have to end! And I am keen for our time together to continue happily!" he agreed happily, some of his more happy and excitable elements showing through, "Although I'm sure we can call a cab later to pick me up, my butler might get a tad worried otherwise."

Entering her home, he had to admit that the home was rather nice. It was about the same level of tasteful oppulance that the Phantomhive manor possessed but still was not close to the palaces that he had grown up in as a child. Following her (put only after he had poked a wall mounted sword, caused it to fall and then hastily put it back up), he grinned a little bit when she invitied him to have a good snoop,

"Ah it would be my pleasure!" he declared happily. He moved over to a small display case with some diamonds inside, bending over fully at the waist innocently even though he would unknowingly be giving her a view of his ass as he looked at the diamonds.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:39 am

Harriet hummed to herself, wondering how she was ever going to allow herself the chance to bite the poor Prince he would surely be frightened if she came out and said what it was she was, maybe she would give him the chance to figure it out for himself as she showed him the many rooms of her home, one for each country and era she had lived in, perhaps she could show him the Indian room.

Or maybe not, it had one of the missing treasures of his family in it, well, it wasn't missing it had been given to her by the first King and nobody had seemed to accept the fact that he had given it to her. It was rather troubling if she thought back to the time, sighing softly, she thought that would probably be the best way, they could have their tea in there.

Wandering back into the room she looked at him and blinked softly, he was bending over and it allowed her to see that he had a rather nice physique. He really was quite well developed for someone his age, to be honest Harriet was surprised the Prince wasn't already married off and having his 4th child or something right about now.

"Soma." she smiled gently "I thought you would like to have tea in a room that is more homely to you, will you come with me, I'll show you to my Indian room, with treasures from my travels in your country, maybe you will be able to recognise some of them." Harriet teased softly.

Walking up the stairs in front of Soma, she thought that it might be her turn to repay the curtosey that he had just shown her, although he was unaware of the fact she had been looking she was sure, Opening the door to the room, it showed its rich red walls, it's golden accents, and it's rather expensive and antique Indian furnature, in pride of place was the necklace she was given by the king and its bright blue sapphire shined.

"Do you like the room, my Prince?" she asked, her voice was teasing again as she brushed past him softly, allowing their bodies to touch, as she set the tea down.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:49 am

Soma had to admit that he was enjoying having the snoop around her room. He thought that maybe she would have one or two artifacts but the fact was that she had many, many, artifacts in this one room. The diamonds were what he kept being drawn to however. He could have sworn that they were the same size and shape as some Indian diamonds but that would have been hard since they were dated five hundred years before the British arrived in India.

When she called out his name he blinked a little bit and stood up straight, turning around to see her standing just a little bit behind him. He grinned a little bit before the grin grew much wider and he nodded happily, eager to sit down and converse in private with this lovely woman,

"Of course! That would be lovely Harriet!" he agreed happily before chuckling a little bit, "Although I must say, you seem to have come across a lot of rare pieces in your travels. I doubt I would be too surprised after seeing those diamonds."

When she walked up the stairs in front of him he glanced up and immediately his eyes locked onto her firm ass moving subtly with each step. He swallowed thickly as his cheeks burnt with embaressment and some arousal too. Followed her into the room, still embaressed, until he saw the room. He was so surprised that he only pulled out of the shock when she brushed past him softly. The contact made him blush a little bit but he continued,

"Yes very much so!" he grinned a little bit and gestured towards the necklace that was raised above all of the other treasures in the room, "I see you even have a replica of the most famous necklace in Bengal's history! A gift given by the first king and later assumed to be stolen... how did you get such a life-like replica? I must know! It looks almost real!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:58 am

Harriet could smell the fact that he was blushing because the scent of his blood became thicker in the air, she wanted to be able to turn around and sink her fangs into him right now but there was no way she could do that, such a man hadn't made her thirst this much for a long time and she wondered why Soma was so different to all of the others.

"Well I have been travelling a long time and...I know the best people to ask for such things from." she laughed softly.

Perhaps he resembled the first King in some way, he was one of her first loves and by far the most memorable, perhaps that was why she had such a passion for India above all other travel destinations, Harriet couldn't be sure. But she couldn't return there, too many well known icons and pictures of her were around in the country.

"I didn't get a replica, it is the real one, it is by far one of my favourite presents I have ever received, I make sure that I keep it in good condition." she stated with a small smirk pulling at her lips as she poured the tea for the two of them, it was Indian tea as well, she thought that it would be apt to go with the conversation they were having.

"You aren't going to make me give it back are you? I got in a lot of trouble for this you know, I am still in a lot of trouble for having some of the things in here." she grimaced a little bit "Ah but here is your tea Soma, I hope that you enjoy it I haven't prepared Indian tea in a while I might be slightly rusty."
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:13 am

Soma had no doubt that people (mainly men to be honest) would give her the best gifts that they could. She was someone that he supposed they would very much love to impress after all. He had felt the desire to impress her rather strongly as he had spent more time with her. He wasn't entirely sure why he did to be honest but he wasn't about to just ignore it.

The urge to give her a gift to stand apart from all the others was strong and he really found that he wanted to be able to give her something that all the other gifts seemed to lack; a sense of connection that she could have with the gift.

As he was examining the necklace his eyes widened when she told him that she didn't get a replica of the necklace but rather the real necklace. He spun around to look her in the eyes, to see if she was lying to him or just trying to big up her collection. But when he looked into her eyes all he could see was the truth and he blinked a few times,

"You got the real one? As a present from someone?" he asked, incredulous, before he chuckled a little bit and shook his head, "I can't believe it... my ancestor treasured this necklace above anything else he possessed in all his armouries and all his gold vaults."

When she asked him if he was here to take it back he turned to her and tilted his head to the side slightly as he examined her closely. He grinned a little bit,

"No. I think my ancestor would be happy for you to have it... you match the description of the woman who ended up with the necklace. He would love for you to have it, or so the legend goes." he told her happily as he sipped his tea. Sighing contentedly, he nodded, "You make some amazing tea..."
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:21 am

Harriet couldn't help but think that she was going to need more help to get Soma to realise that she was the woman from the legends, after all it wasn't like just anyone could have this gem the diamond was about the size of her fist and if she cut it up it would be worth so much now she could buy a whole 5 estates twice the size of the Phantomhive manor...although she would never do that. She wanted to keep it for as long as she was able to.

"Yes I got it as a present from someone, you remind me a lot of him at moments, but, perhaps you have a bit of growing up to do yet, but I believe you will be just as successful as he given time." she stated with a soft smile playing on her lips, he really was like the first King, when she thought about it, but his sweetness and energy were qualities the latter didn't have.

When she was being examined Harriet couldn't keep a straight face and she kept twisting herself to and fro into different poses, it was quite a tense moment and she didn't know if she was going to be able to keep herself from telling the boy outright, but he should have enough information to guess at what she wanted him to know.

He was intelligent, he would know it in time.

"Oh is that so?" she asked with a twinkle to her eyes as they continued to dance and shift different colours as she gazed upon Soma "Why thank you I used to make only the best tea for my lover when I was in India although I never drank the substance myself."
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:28 am

Soma had to admit that it was more than a little bit suspect that she had somehow managed to get the necklace that his people had been looking frantically for for the past few hundred years. It was too much of a coincidence but he was missing some crucial pieces to the puzzle as far as he knew. Maybe she was the decendant of the woman who had ended up with the necklace? But that seemed rather far-fetched even as he thought it. After all, the family would have fallen upon hard times at least once.

They would have had to sell the thing at least once.

When she told him that he reminded her of the first king a lot he froze up for a second. The way she said it... there was such familiarity there! And complete certainty that she was right! He relaxed his shoulders through force of will,

"You make it sound like you knew the king." he told her with a small smirk, his usual hyper activity gone for now. He chuckled a little bit, "You certainly fit the profile I suppose... beautiful as the sun is bright... white as the dove... yes you do fit the bill of the woman who 'ensnared' the king."

He smirked a little bit when she recognised that it was a rather tense moment for them both. Sitting down with his cup of tea, he sipped it a few times happily. Setting it down on the saucer he looked at her with a small, knowing, smile,

"I always thought that the woman in the legend was only hated because she was beyond their understanding at the time... and only the king was able to understand her, accept her for who she was completely." he mused aloud before grinning a little bit, "So how's that? Did I hit the mark? Come on... I'd love to know that my ancestor fell for a beautiful angel or the like! And to show my history teacher I was right about the pale beauty."
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:42 am

Harriet smiled softly down at her tea cup, she did miss the King when she thought of him but she didn't often think of him now, she had tried not to because she always ended up feeling hurt at the thought of being chased from the man that she had loved so much when her cold heart felt like it could never start to love again. Closing her eyes she sighed softly and realised that Soma had in fact caught onto what she meant;

"I did know the King. He was a wonderful man and I am sad that I did not get to see him to his final resting place." she stated with a small smile on her lips "Why, even now you are trying to flatter me when you know very well what I am to your countrymen's eyes."

When she heard that the Prince thought that she was some sort of misunderstood creature, that she was some sort of beautiful angel in disguise, Harriet couldn't help but shake her head she thought that she was going to fill with tears at the idea of being an angel. Yet, such a comparison was about to get her in more trouble than she had been before with the heavens.

"Unfortunately I think that I must disappoint you, I am no angel and I never will be." she grinned, showing her pointed fangs, her eyes flashing a faint colour of red as she couldn't help but show him a little bit of her true nature "I am afraid most of the things that they said were true..."

Taking another sip of her tea she bit her lip and smiled up at Soma;

"Although one detail they left out is the fact, I am still human in my feelings, I can still love despite my other natures." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:44 am

Soma had to admit that the legends were beginning to make a lot more sense now that he thought about what this could mean. Perhaps she was a demon? No... no she was too nice to be a demon. It had to be some kind of demonic curse levied against such a beautiful, innocent, woman! That made a lot more sense to him. He smiled a little bit before shaking his head slightly with a mildly annoyed expression. It was a crime that she had been separated from the King like that,

"He spoke very highly of you until he was unable to speak anymore the legends say." he told her honestly before waving his hands in a casually dismissive matter, "Oh most of the people in my father's kingdom are unworthy of their culture! So uncivilised and brutish! I shudder to think of some of the most common of the commoners meeting one such as yourself!"

When she said that she was not an angel, and that she never will be, he scoffed politely even as he sipped at his tea. His pinky finger was extended delicately as Ciel had taught him how to do when the Phantomhive midget had been forced into spending time with him,

"Oh so a vampire cannot be a good person? Is that what you would have me believe Lady Pendlebury? For I shall never believe such a thing!" he declared theatrically before grinning a little bit, "As long as you loved the King as much as he loved you then I see no problem in him feeding you willingly."

He nodded understandly and smiled happily,

"Of course!" he agreed brightly, "You loved the King very much! And that makes you perhaps more human than many humans that I know!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:57 am

Harriet looked at Prince Soma and she was unable to say much for the time being, he was very proud of his homeland before this conversation, perhaps he really meant what he said and that he thought that they were harsh in their judgement of the demon in the story. Closing her eyes she thought back to the time she had spent in India it was magical and there must be something in the air tonight, not normally was she this open when it came to her food.

"Oh I don't, I assume they will taste just fine." she stated with a small smirk "There is no trouble that I cannot handle, especially some half starved Indian commoner trying to get his hands on my money." Harriet reassured with a little ice to her smile, she would just rip them limb from limb after draining their lifes blood from them.

Humming a little bit Harriet stood up and walked over to where the Prince was sitting, the lights in the room dimmed a little bit and she knelt down at his feet, resting her head on the arm of his chair, looking up into his eyes with her own shifting and changing ones. She wanted him right this second, he smelt even more amazing and she didn't know why...

What had made him even more tantalising than before?!

"And what about all of those people who didn't offer themselves willingly to me?" she asked in a husky voice "Would you, my Prince, offer yourself to me willingly should I ask it of you, you see, I am really rather hungry..."

Of course she was teasing him, teasing him before she would pounce, but she was interested to hear his answer to her question,
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:10 am

Soma had to admit that now that he knew that Harriet was a vampire, for certain, he saw her as being rather rather intimidating. When she spoke about tasting people he swallowed a little bit thickly. Why was it that he could find that thought both incredibly exciting and incredibly scary all at the same time? It was confusing to be sure! And when she spoke with the icy tone and with that cold smile he couldn't help but think that here was a woman who could rend him limb from limb with very little effort rather quickly. He decided against speaking about that, lest he show the fear that a Prince of Bengal was not supposed to feel! Instead he merely smiled a little bit and nodded in agreement.

When she moved over to kneel down where he was sitting, he blinked a little bit and looked around frantically when the lights dimmed without any visible cause. Was she magic as well as a vampire? That would just be too strange! Oh maybe just over-powered was the word he was looking for here? He also couldn't deny the idea that she currently wanted more from him than just to speak to him from a closer distance. He blushed slightly, before answering,

"Well... I suppose it would be like myself eating chicken... I do not ask the bird's permission if I am hungry for it..." he answered a little bit flustered before blushing slightly. When she said that she was hungry and asked if he would let her feed from him he paused for a moment before nodding a little bit, "Yes... yes I would offer myself willingly to you for you to feed from. I... I take it that you don't have to take all of my inner juices yes?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:19 am

Harriet could feel him blushing from here, his scent was wafting through the air like he was trying to tempt her to taste him right this second, his spicy blood was filling her senses and making her more and more feral than she would have normally been, more pleasure driven than she would have been either. Thinking forwards, she thought that moving to the bedroom would be an ideal thing.

Of course...just in case Prince Soma was tired after what they were going to do, he could then take a small nap in her bedroom while he regained his strength.

"Very good words Soma." she stated with a soft smile "I would never do such a thing to you though, to those I care about I will always treat with the respect they deserve...so smile, my Prince." Harriet reassured him, tracing her finger across his lips softly and trying to coax a larger smile out of him instead of the small scared one he had just given.

At the admittance he would give himself willingly to her, Harriet smirked softly and she thought that this was going to be one of the best feeds she had in a long time, and was happy she had achieved her goal she had set herself this evening. Flitting up so that she suddenly appeared in front of his face, Harriet rubbed her nose with his.

"Thank you Soma, I promise you will love...every...single...second of it." she purred softly "Oh no no, only a little bit, you are in capable hands I promise you, but we might want to move to the bedroom, in case you feel a little weary afterwards."

Getting up and holding her hand out for him she smiled softly; "Will you come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:30 am

Soma had no idea what he was doing at the moment. He was quickly getting out of his depths and they both knew it. He swallowed a little bit as he tried to fight down the blush he knew he was experiencing. Damn it wouldn't be good to be blushing would it? Could she smell his blood through the air because of the blush? Did he smell good enough to her? Oh no! Maybe his blood smelt really bad or something and it would offend her to taste it?

He didn't know what to do. Hell, he had no experience with human women, how was he to know what to do with a beautiful vampiric woman like Harriet? He swallowed a little bit,

"I am glad that you would make it about respect with me and any others who you know and like as friends and as... more." he admitted with a grin and a blush, "Thank you Harriet, that was something that brought me some concern you see, I'm sorry if it made me seem like I was afraid of you or anything like that. I'm just... not used to these kinds of situations is all..."

He could tell that she had wanted him to say that and he was honestly rather glad that she had been willing to wait until she knew it would be willingly given. If she was truly hungry he knew that waiting would be hard for her. And all of this blushing he was doing was surely not - Oh gods she was right in front of him now! He blushed brightly at the very little distance between them,

"I will have to trust you on that Harriet... I have never experienced anything like this before after all!" he told her nervously before blushing a little bit when she suggested they move it up to her bedroom. He was not naive enough to forget what other activies went on in bedrooms, "I would... love to go to your room with you..."

When she held her hand out for him to take, he stood up and took it, letting her lead him completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next