The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:39 am

Harriet of course knew humans well enough to predict what they would think about certain things, and when you were confronted with a vampire who had just said they would frequently take food without asking it was enough to make you a little bit nervous. She didn't want Soma to be nervous, she wanted him to be relaxed and pleasured throughout this whole experience.

Running her finger under Soma's chin she tilted his head up to look at her and she purred softly, he was so innocent she knew that his blood would taste simply amazing...

"Oh no, not at all, I understand why you would have such concerns Soma, I am only too happy to make you feel more comfortable with this." she reassured with a gentle smile "I am glad you haven't been in any of these situations before though..." Harriet added with a smirk, leaning forwards to whisper into his ear "I want to have your first bite..."

Soma was blushing even more now and it was making her fangs grow of their own accord ready for the feast, of course they were only little points, nothing too scary. As they approached her room she opened the door and when Soma had entered closed it behind him, the soft moonlight filtered through the window onto the bed, a large wooden four poster.

"Please, make yourself comfortable." she purred lightly as she approached, letting her fingers gently trace down the smooth skin of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:52 am

Soma had to admit that right now he probably looked like a dear who had been startled by a sudden noise. He really didn't want to be this naive and this innocent looking though. He wanted her to be able to look at him and see him as someone worthy of respect, not someone just to be used as some kind of snack. He honestly doubted that Harriet would do that but the fear was still there initially.

When she touched her chin his shivered happily at the contract between her cold finger and his warm skin. She was so cold but so lovely... so warm when she had been touching him for long enough,

"Well you're already making me feel more comfortable with this whole situation by being so understanding about the whole thing." he told her happily before blushing up a storm when she whispered into his ear like that. Now bright red in the face, he looked at her eyes, "I... I would be so very happy to have you take the first bite from me... I'm sure it won't be the last bite you take out of me though..."

When he noticed her fangs growing out he had to admit that it was strange to watch but he didn't find it as strange as he thought he would have done. Right now he was much too excited to think about being scared like that. Entering the room behind her, he blushed a little bit when she told him to make himself comfortable. He blushed a little more before moaning lightly when her fingers traced his skin. He swallowed thickly before moving to sit down on the bed ready for her,

"Thank you..." he whispered, biting his lip nervously, "Does it... does it feel good when you feed?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:02 am

Harriet waited until Soma was comfortable sitting on the bed, before she began to ready herself she thought that she was going to be able to hold on just a little bit longer, just a few teases more and then she would have her blood and the rest of the night would go wherever it may...perhaps she would find out that the boy was actually a man in more than one respect.

"Already so eager!" she chuckled darkly into his ear, before licking it softly "Why don't you wait and see if you like it the first time before making me such an intriguing offer Soma, my dear."

Running her hands through his hair, she freed it from it's golden clasp and lay it down on the bedside table, before she slipped herself onto his lap, straddling his hips with only a smirk on her lips by way of addressing it. He shouldn't have a problem with it, considering how wanton his little moan had been a few seconds before hand, it might even be what he wanted.

"Oh it feels amazingly good, for both myself and for you, you need fear no pain I promise it will only feel pleasing to you." she swore, her voice soft as she locked eyes with his own, gently allowing her lip to run softly against the skin of his neck, her fangs running against it too, teasing herself now more than anything else.

Gently, she kissed up and down his neck, whispering; "Are you ready, Soma?" Harriet asked.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:10 am

Soma blushed a little bit when she commented on how eager he seemed to be. He was actually rather eager and they both knew it. He was very eager in fact and in more than one way too it seemed. All of this teasing and the excitement of trying something both dangerous and new with a woman as sexy and as exotic as Harriet. The end result was that his excitement was physically manifesting in a way beyond the blushing. In a way that was making his trousers rather tight,

"Well... I have never experienced this before and I am very excited to feel it." he told her honestly, blushing as brightly as he ever had. He shivered from pleasure when she licked his ear like that. He nodded a little bit, "Alright... that seems like a good idea..."

When she freed his hair from his little clasp he blushed a little bit. It was beginning to sink in now that he was about to have what was bound to be his first erotic experience. He couldn't help but blush brightly at the thought and he almost jumped when she straddled his hips like that and smirked at him. He swallowed nervously and wrapped his arms gently around her waist,

"I... I want to experience this pleasure... and I want you to feel it as well..." he told her honestly with a bright blush. As she began to kiss up and down his neck he whimpered slightly in pleasure. When she asked if he was ready he looked at her with half-lidded eyes and nodded, "Yes... yes I am so ready..."
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:57 am

Harriet could feel the way that Soma's trousers were getting tighter and she smirked ferally to herself, on the inside so that he wouldn't be upset or frightened but it was just her way, she wanted to be able to dominate this innocent little prince and she would do so, tonight seems to be a night of amazing pleasures for the both of them. It would be hard to part with each other after a night like this, but, alas she was going to have to part from him.

The innocence was rolling off of him in waves and honestly she was rather surprised, even at his age she would have thought that he would have had some experiences with one of the many needy women wanting to throw themselves into the royal family. It would be no shame to admit it, Harriet had indulged in many people wanting to become vampires, before she had killed them.

"Hmmm such a noise..." she whispered huskily into Soma's ear, referring of course to his little whimper "I quite like it, I shall have to make you make it again."

Seeing him in such pleasure already, Harriet grinned and she gently readied her fangs along his neck, before she softly supported his neck with one hand, as her fangs sunk into his neck, shooting her pleasurable venom throughout his body. Groaning softly as his spicy hot blood swept onto her tongue, Harriet fed happily, her eyes closed in pleasure and she moaned softly as she felt the excitement that came with feeding. In his blood she could feel his own excitement, his innocence...

Softly she wrapped her hands in his hair playing with his smooth silky strands.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:12 am

He was able to see the 'interest' that she had in the tenting of his trousers and he was more than happy to have her looking at his arousal, although it did make him blush a little bit more to know that she was seeing him like this. He hoped that she was enjoying seeing him like this and that she knew that she was the reason why he was like this. Soma thought, hoped, that by the end of the night they would both be given unimaginable pleasure both in ways that humans had experienced since they first existed to the ways of the vampire that he was about to understand much more intimately.

To be honest he had been approached by various women to participate in acts of a carnal nature but in the past he had always been firm in his refusal of their requests. After all, he had been waiting for the right woman and he seemed to have found her in the form of this lovely vampire. He blushed a little bit when she commented on his whimper,

"I... I did it to keep from moaning..." he told her honestly, still rather embaressed, before he blushed even brighter when she said she wanted to make him make it again, "Well if you keep it up you will be able to do that no problem..."

He could tell that she was readying herself to bite him because she was poised and one hand was supporting his neck. When her fangs broke the skin there was pain for a second before something changed and all he felt was pleasure rushing through every inch of his body. He was unable to keep himself from letting out a loud, low, moan as the pleasure washed through him. He couldn't help but melt into her as she took what she desired from him.

At this point, with the pleasure so high, he wouldn't complain if she lost control and he died this way. With pleasure this high it would be the best death ever.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:24 am

Harriet felt herself slowly becoming sated and a few more sips later she was done, but she didn't want to let go of this exquisite pleasure, she wanted more and more of it. Although she knew that he had some needs as a human and blood is one of them, he was sure to already feel woosy and she knew that she needed to stop and so she did, with great reluctance.

Allowing her fangs to move from his neck she lapped at his wounds, cleaning the blood and healing them in an instant, although her touch didn't move from his neck she stayed there kissing and licking at the place where she had just bitten, wanting to make any trace of pain forgotten.

"Did you enjoy that, Soma?" she asked with a small purr to her voice, pulling away so that she could look up into his eyes with her own which were shining a blood red colour as she was newly fed, it was a deliciously warm feeling and she enjoyed it more than any other...well, it was tied.

With a little smirk on her lips she gently pushed at his shoulders to push him down onto the bed, allowing her body to crawl on top of his own, her nose gently touching Soma's as she leant down close to him. Harriet wanted to be able to kiss him, to have all of him, but she must first do so gently and with his approval, although she didn't expect to see him after tonight, Harriet was still a woman of principle.

"Perhaps you should have a little lie down?" she asked with a devilish smirk on her lips "NO doubt you're feeling dizzy, allow me to kiss you better."

As soon as she had uttered those words, Harriet leant down, pressed her lips to Soma's and swept him up in a passionate kiss like he had never experienced before, her lips pressed against his own with earnest, moving swiftly against his. Moaning lightly into the kiss she ran her hands through his hair, tugging at it softly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma

Prince Soma

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:34 am

And soon it was over.

She had sated her thirsty (or was it a hunger?) it seemed because she pulled her fangs from his neck and the pleasure from the bite began to die away very quickly. Thankfully she licked his wounds clean (something he didn't know she could do) so the pleasure wasn't then quickly replaced by pain or anything as unpleasant as that.

He was thankful that the contact didn't end there though; she was kissing his neck where he had been bitten and it felt so good to be kissed there. Moaning happily as she kissed his sensative skin, he nodded happily in agreement,

"Yes... yes I loved it Harriet..." he moaned happily as he looked down into her eyes. They were, surprisingly, blood red. But that didn't really matter to him to be honest since his own eyes were a light gold or dark yellow, "Did you enjoy yourself too?"

When she pushed his shoulders he almost pin-wheeled his arms as he fell down backwards. The lack of blood was really playing havok with his body right now despite his best efforts to look like losing that much blood hadn't affected him. He moaned a little bit at the devilish look on her face when she suggested that he lay down on his back,

"Well... I do feel a bit woozy right now." he admitted with reluctance before blushing a little bit when she suggested she should kiss it better, "I would very much enjoy that..."

When the kisses began it was all that he could do to kiss her passionately back. But as the kisses went on he managed to get more of his body to respond and his arms wrapped around her, his hands gently stroking her back as they kissed hard. Speaking of hard, his arousal was pressing urgently against her inner thighs to make itself know.
Back to top Go down
Harriet Pendlebury

Harriet Pendlebury

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:24 am

Harriet thought that the Prince was one of the cutest people she had fed from, he was such a sweetheart, although she was now reluctant to take that innocence away from him. Maybe she should leave him for a little while, until he was a little older, until he was sure that this way of life was what he wanted, after all being partners with a vampire was a big step and it was dangerous at times she wouldn't lie.

"Oh of course I did." she whispered sensually as her eyes went back to their normal colour "It was very enjoyable for me, you were as tasty as I thought you were going to be...and it didn't hurt one bit, did it?" Harriet asked with a little glint in her eyes.

To be honest she had been a little bit greedy she could see that now...he was woosy and Harriet was surprised that he could actually blush. She must have taken more than she really should have taken. Ooops, her bad. She merely hoped that she would be able to make it up to him with her sweet kisses. Hearing that he would enjoy her actually kissing him better Harriet smirked.

Feeling the gentle stroking of her back while she kissed Soma, Harriet made sure that the pace of the kiss softened to match that gesture, perhaps the Prince wasn't as ready as he had first thought that he would be. Of course she could understand that. What made her smirk into the kiss though was the feeling of him pressing against her thigh.

"Mmmmm, you're getting much better at this." she whispered softly, gently pecking his lips sweetly between words "But you had better be going, everyone back at the manor will be worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)   Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not like Bengal at all! (Soma and Harriet)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2