The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Undertaker

The Undertaker

Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Empty
PostSubject: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Undertaker was having fun looking around for Lenora, searching high and low for his little assistant. She was enticing and exciting and ever so fun! He just had to find her and the fun and those happy little jumpy feelings in his stomach would begin again! He wondered if this was what the humans would call a "crush" or "love".

Having absolutely no base-point, he couldn't really tell them apart since he had no idea what they were supposed to feel like. And, annoyingly enough, all of the poets he'd spoken to in the last two weeks had such conflicting answers!

Was love an extension of rage or was rage and extention of love?

Was it hot or was it cold when it rushed into you?

And how did it get inside you in the first place?!

Some poets had theorised that perhaps love was always inside of the body, that we only realised our love, it didn't suddenly appear. He had asked them to describe where love was felt in the body. When the poets had all said the heart he had sighed a little bit.

He had cut open the hearts of many of his recent guests in the hopes of finding this ellusive substance known as love. After all, something that made him feel so happy had to be preserved and kept in good supply!

Of course he was looking for Lenora now because he knew that when he saw her again he was feel the love inside his body again and it was be amazing. Sighing happily, albiet theatrically, he wiggled a little bit on the spot before sliding out of a nearby coffin and looking around the shop front,

"Oh Lenora!" he called out in a happy, sing-song, kind of voice, "Where are you? I've been looking for you for ages!"
Back to top Go down
Lenora Emmanuel

Lenora Emmanuel

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:48 am

Lenora had been out getting some supplies for herself, she had wanted some of those new Funtom toys that had come out, just because she adored cute little things, and to be honest she was feeling a little bit maternal at the moment there just seemed to be so many babies around! It made her want to go and buy those little shoes they wore. Sighing a little she looked at the present she had gotten for Undertaker in her bag and grinned, it seemed like the kind of thing he would like.

Entering the shop quietly again she had begun to unpack the things that she had bought to consume, such as the new fancy tea she had decided to sample and a few of those lovely cakes from the new shop that had opened in the more up end part of London.

When she heard the Undertaker calling for her she blushed a little bit, she really was glad that she had accepted his offer to stay here and help him, it meant that she had found someone she cared a lot about. Even though she didn't truly understand the nature of these feelings, or how they may progress given the Undertaker wasn't human...could he for example make love to her? She blushed at the thought! But Lenora didn't think this an acceptable question to ask.

"I'm here Undertaker." she replied in the same sing song voice he had used "I had been out shopping while we had a quiet moment, I wanted to buy some new things for my collection."

Approaching the coffin that he seemed to be looming out of she laughed softly, leaning on the lid playfully; "Why did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
The Undertaker

The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:05 am

Undertaker felt his heart beginning to beat faster and he noted that his throat seemed to swell up a little bit, as if he was getting tongue-tied as the humans called it. But she was here! How could he not get tongue-tied when the object of his loving, adoring, affection was right there in the shop with only the thin lid of the coffin separating the two of them. He didn't know what to do! He didn't know what to say! How could he know what to do or what to say? He had never felt like this before! He didn't even know if this was the 'true' love that the poets spoke about but... it was powerful, oh so very powerful.

When she sang back that she was here he had a happy little wiggle inside the coffin and had to keep himself from making a very strange noise. She was imitating him! Oh how cute! He just wanted to burst right out of the coffin and tackle her to the ground in a hug! Then he would kiss her soft lips! Then her smooth neck! And then he would... woah! Sexual thoughts about a human? That was definately evidence to support the idea of 'true love' being felt by him,

"Oh really now?" he sang back to her through the coffin, "I wonder, oh I wonder... what have you purchased for yourself Lenora?"

He smirked a little bit as he used one of his reaper tricks to exit the coffin through the back silently and invisibly. Silently sneaking behind her, her intoxicating scent almost made him sigh happily and give himself away! He grinned as he leant closer to her ear from behind,

"Oh very much..." he whispered into her ear with a slight husky element to his voice that he had no idea where it came from, "I was hoping to run into you after all. We have things to talk about my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Lenora Emmanuel

Lenora Emmanuel

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:16 am

Lenora could tell that the Undertaker was going to jump out at her from one of the coffins, and he would catch her unaware like he always did, it seemed that no matter how hard she tried she was never ready for when he did surprise her, or indeed when he surprised others as that still startled her! To be honest she thought that it was a bit weak of her, and always became embarrassed.

When she heard him sing song voice to her again she blushed a little bit, she thought that it seemed rather like he was trying to baby her sometimes, protect her from things that she could protect herself from. Although deep down inside she supposed that she liked that, it was a protection that she hadn't felt for a long time, nor felt like she needed, but it made her happy to be treated as thus.

"Why don't you come out and have a look for yourself, I bought you a present too you know, so if you don't come out then you wont find out what it is." she stated teasingly rapping on the lid of the coffin she was laying on, the one she thought that he was inside.

Unable to stop herself from squeaking loudly when she heard the Undertaker speaking to her from behind her, Lenora jumped in the air and turned so that she could see him clearly, although she already knew it was him and nobody else. Placing her hand on her heart she smiled shyly up at the Undertaker, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

"Oh I know you want to put me into one of your coffins one day Undertaker but...please do not try and give me a heart attack so early." she teased softly, poking his nose "You want to talk to me about something, what is it? Do you have a job for me?"
Back to top Go down
The Undertaker

The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:28 am

Undertaker had been just about getting his treacherous tongue under control again when she told him that she had bought him a gift. A gift! Dear sky above she had bought him something and yet he had never bought her anything yet! Oh the shame! What was this feeling that took all of the happiness he usually felt and replaced it with shame? He wanted her to be happy and yet he had not bought her a gift yet and she was the first one to buy a gift! The shame stung him fiercely and he couldn't help but sniff a little bit in annoyance with himself before he brightened up a little bit,

"Oh really?" he asked happily, bouncing slightly even inside the coffin, "Is it something I will like? For true? Something that will bring me endless hours of amusement perhaps? No! Perhaps it will make me laugh whenever I look at it? No no! Perhaps it will make me think of you whenever I look at it? Yes... yes I think that might just happen..."

He grinned when she jumped up and spun in the air to face him from just such a little surprise (to him it was little anyway). Smiling happily, he clapped his hands at his own achievement for a moment before noticing that she was blushing. He liked it when she blushed... it brought such colour to her face. Gently, he reached out to cup her cheek but stopped and flustered when she poked his nose,

"Was that really necessary? My nose is perfectly positions and had nothing on it... hence required no poking surely!" he teased her a little bit before becoming more serious. But also a lot more nervous, as his little blush proved. Kicking idly at the floor, he found himself unable to look in her eyes when he spoke, "I want... I want to know what love is. I... I... I want you to show me... I know you can show me what love is... will you?"
Back to top Go down
Lenora Emmanuel

Lenora Emmanuel

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:00 am

Lenora was so happy that the Undertaker seemed to like the way she had bought him a present, she thought that it was a good move because she was just so grateful to him for being able to show her such an amazing time, he had become close to her and she had so much money she didn't know what to do with it, so buying presents for those close to her was just a reflex move to her.

She was certain that he would love it! It was so cute, and, it would make him laugh every time that he wanted it to, so, if he was sad while she was away or something he could turn to it for comfort. Although...Lenora was beginning to think she never would be away from him, why would she want to be? He was able to make her so happy, and she had such a nice time with the Undertaker.

"Well I saw it and I just thought of you!" she grinned, and took out the little toy from the bag she had on the counter top.

It was a little doll of a cat wearing a top hat, in it's mouth it was holding a little scroll with a small bit of paper hanging out from a slit in the scroll. On the slip of paper was a joke, and within the little cat there was a roll of paper that was full of jokes, so every time you took one out, another would be ready to be read right after it. The top hat, and the jokes, had made it the perfect present!

"I hope that you like it Undertaker." Lenora blushed softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she really did hope that he liked it.

As he protested so keenly to her poking his nose she pouted softly, maybe he didn't like to be touched? If that was so she would make sure that she wouldn't step into the boundaries again, Lenora didn't want to upset the Undertaker at all, she wanted to make him as happy as he made her. Lenora thought he just looked so cute right then and she bit her lip as she waited to hear what he had to say;

"You want me to show you what love is Undertaker?" she asked, a little shocked "Well...I would love to." Lenora blushed lightly "But that would require you to have feelings for me, like I do for you, to begin with, otherwise, there's just no point..."
Back to top Go down
The Undertaker

The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:12 am

When she pulled out the gift, Undertaker's eyes widened and he had to stop himself from immediately launching himself at both Lenora and the little kitty toy. It was just so perfectly cute and funny all in one! Not to mention well dressed! Everyone should learn to appreciate a good top hat and this cute little kitty was doing just that! It would have been the perfect pet if it had been alive but since it was just a toy it would have to settle for being the perfect toy!

He couldn't help but hug the little toy to him closely before pausing. Looking at Lenora, he debated the action for all of a few seconds before latching onto her, hugging her tightly to him happily as he wiggled excitedly at having received such an awesome gift,

"This is amazing Lenora! You truly know me so very well!" he told her happily before grinning happily as he set the kitty down on the top of his own top hat. Despite the hat moving, the toy seemed to be stuck in place and Undertaker grinned, "My little kitty shall live up there were all can see it's loveliness! I can't express how amazing a present this is to me my dear!"

Wiggling his nose at her, he grinned widely to show that he had been joking. She seemed to have taken it rather badly after all, like she believed that he had been offended by it or something silly like that! How could he ever be offended by her touch? It made him feel special. When she said that she would love to show him what love was he blushed again. When she then told him that she had feelings for him he felt that his heart was going to burst,

"Does... does it make your heart feel like it's hammering against your chest when you're close to the one you feel it for? Because mine is doing that right now!" he told her happily, his blush still present, "Is that... is that part of love? Because if it is then... then I think I might share the same feelings for you! I just... I've never experienced anything like these emotions... but you'll help me? You'll show me what love is yes?"
Back to top Go down
Lenora Emmanuel

Lenora Emmanuel

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:23 am

Lenora could see just how happy she had made the Undertaker and it made her heart feel a thousand times lighter, she did love it when people liked their gifts and he was wearing it in pride of place on his own top hat, it made her blush softly that everyone would see such a thing, and everyone would know it was from her. On the other hand, she was more than happy to have it there, in pride of place.

Feeling his arms around her made her blush even more, he was strong despite his appearance and she felt herself having to force herself to stop nuzzling her head against his chest as he held her, of course such a thing would be very embarrassing if he didn't feel the same way for her, and until she was sure of that she wouldn't be doing a thing!

"I am just so glad that you like it Undertaker, I had hoped that you would." she smiled happily "I am honoured that you would wear her with such pride of place on your own hat, it makes me feel special." Lenora admitted with a shy smile on her lips.

At his description of what his heart was doing, Lenora felt her own speed up and a smile break on her face, why such a romantic description it truly was amazing to hear something like this from the man she had feelings for, of course, she wondered very much if her feelings were returned but now it seemed that it would be inevitable! They were indeed returned!

"It can sometimes do that, yes." Lenora whispered softly "It is part of the excitement, the thrill of being in love yes. I promise that I will do my upmost to help you find out what love is, by exploring our own feelings for each other, my dear Undertaker."
Back to top Go down
The Undertaker

The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Undertaker had to admit that he was a little bit disappointed that she didn't nuzzle into the hug like he had wanted her to but he supposed that it was her decision at the end of the day. And besides, this hugging thing was most definitely making him feel very happy. The nuzzling would have been an added bonus but he was fine as they were right now to be honest. He was enjoying himself,

"I do indeed love it and I'm glad this gladdens you! It means a lot to me that you would think to get me something at all!" he told her happily before smirking a little bit and nodding his head, "Well it is a very special present you have presented me with! And... well it's from you so that makes it better by at least double!"

He saw her smiling and his heart sped up even more, something he hadn't thought possible before. When he saw her smiling like that his heart felt like it was bouncing against the walls of his chest hard and fast and he loved every second of it. He wanted her to know that he felt something so powerful for her and he really did hope that what he was feeling was love.

He had no idea what it felt like but it was said to be the most powerful feeling that mortals received in their lives; it was something he very much wanted to have for Lenora.

"And other times... it jumps into your throat? Making you tongue tied around the person you want to impress the most?" he whispered back before nodding, "I think I'm feeling the thrill that is love... what do we do now? To explore our... our love... how do we explore it Lenora? Help me understand how to give you my love..."
Back to top Go down
Lenora Emmanuel

Lenora Emmanuel

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Lenora thought about the Undertakers question, she didn't know how she could get him to show her his love, immediately the sexual manner came to her head and she blushed fiercely she didn't want to say that out right although kissing and other such things were great ways to demonstrate love. Everything a lady needed to know about how a man felt about her was revealed in the kisses that he gave to her, especially that first one that they share.

"What do we do now well...that depends entirely upon what you feel comfortable doing." she whispered softly with a gentle pink blush gracing her cheeks as she thought about all the possibilities, it seemed strange telling Undertaker what to do to show his love "There are lots of things we can do, we can...we can talk to each other more about ourselves, we can do something together like uhm go for a walk or something...or we could do something else."

Of course, she blushed when she said the something else, but Lenora knew that she needed to be straight with the Undertaker, he was placing his trust in her and she wanted to be able to tell him all the ways that they could explore their love for each other.

"Or we could do more physical things...you...uhm know what I mean." she stated curling a strand of hair around her finger in a nervous habit, she wanted to be able to experience these things with Undertaker but she was unsure if he would wish to, if he even felt the desire to do those things with her, Reapers were different to humans after all.

Honestly he made her feel like a teenager, Lenora had done all these things and more but...with him it felt new, it felt different, a good different mind you.
Back to top Go down
The Undertaker

The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Undertaker could see that she was blushing rather a lot when he asked her about ways that he could show his love for her. He tilted his head to the side slightly in confusion as she flustered around a little bit, obviously not quite sure what to say without it being embarrassing or something like that. Or at least that's what he read from the blushing. He grinned a little bit when she said that it depended on what he would feel comfortable doing,

"I am comfortable doing anything and everything with you Lenora! I love to experiment with new things and I would love to experiment with you!" he told her happily with a little grin before tilting his head to the side when she suggested that they could either talk or walk or do something else. Naturally he was curious about the unknown, "What would this something else be? Is it something fun like the other two? Please say that it is! Please!"

He was enjoying himself immensely, he wanted to know more about what she liked and what they should do together. When she explained that she had meant physical things he grinned a little bit wider and clapped his hands excitedly,

"Ooo physical love you say? Would that be this 'making love' thing I've heard so much about from various human sources?" he asked with a little grin, already knowing about sex but not knowing about making love. He paused and added, "I know sex can make two people feel very good... but what is it's link to 'making love' if you don't mind me asking? I'm a little bit confused on the link... what's the difference? Can we try it?"
Back to top Go down
Lenora Emmanuel

Lenora Emmanuel

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Lenora was a little bit baffled by the rather excited attitude to learning that the Undertaker was purveying to be honest she didn't think that he would have to learn this much, after all he was a lot older than she and to think that he had never been in love before was something that shocked her. Of course she herself had been in love many many times so it might seem odd to herself but...who was she to judge?

"I think those physical things can be very enjoyable yes." she stated with that same little blush on her cheeks "Although I have to say I find them definitely more enjoyable than simply talking or taking a walk, but that is just my experience of course."

Biting her lip a little nervously she worried about how she was going to explain the difference between sex and lovemaking, she was certain that he must be doing this on purpose to tease her because honestly he must have had sex before then! If he had then he should know! All this was very embarrassing to explain, but, Lenora didn't understand why, perhaps she could attribute it to that feeling of being a teenager the Undertaker gave to her.

As he clapped his hands Lenora couldn't help but laugh happily, he was so sweet.

"Well yes that is included in physical love yes, although I was thinking about taking it a little slower than that." she teased softly "The difference? The difference is hard to explain, when you make love you work on soley pleasuring your partner, you want to convey your love through every action, its far more gentle and meaningful than just...normal activities with someone." Lenora explained softly, fiddling with her fingers to try and dispel her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
The Undertaker

The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Undertaker was just so excited to be learning how to show Lenora the feelings that he had for her! They were so powerful and so overwhelming that he was damned sure that he was in love! He wanted her to know that he loved her, to know that she was the most important person in the world to him. To be honest he was beginning to agree with the poets. Love was incredibly hard to understand to him but he wanted to know everything he could about it,

"So what you're saying is that the physical side of love is more enjoyable than the talking and walking side?" he asked curiously before pausing for a few moments. He then grinned suddenly, "Makes sense to me! So! When should we start on this physical love?"

He blinked a few times as he waited for her to explain the differences between sex and making love. After all, to a creature who had never known love before there appeared to be no difference and yet every single human who had done both insisted that love making was different. He was curious about the emotional reasons behind it. And whether or not the love being involved heightened the pleasure in some way, like some people said that it would.

"Oh right... so building our way up to things of that level yes? Like... like the kissing and hugging and such for now right?" he asked excitedly before he blinked a few times. Tilting his head to the side, he listened to her explain the difference to him. He hummed a little bit and nodded, "Yes... yes I can see how that would be different to sex without the love. Thank you! You have satisfied my curiosity on this matter... until we can experiment with it ourselves later of course. Would this be acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Lenora Emmanuel

Lenora Emmanuel

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Lenora didn't know if she wanted to correct the Undertaker in his assumptions or not, in the end she decided that it would be best if she told him that it was just one of the many pleasurable things that occurred when you were in love with someone. Recalling back to one of her previous lovers Lenora smiled fondly and used this emotion, to convey properly to the Undertaker.

"Well no." she stated with a blush "Physically it is the most enjoyable but, personally there's nothing better than laying in bed with the one you love merely talking and resting the day away." Lenora explained with a brighter blush, imagining her and Undertaker laying in bed all day and the things they would get up to together if they so chose "I-it's different for everyone."

Wanting to sink into the floor when he asked when they should start on the physical love, Lenora didn't think explaining something to someone could be so embarrassing but it was the almost childlike enthusiasm and innocence in this matter that made her so embarrassed to speak to the Undertaker about it. As he agreed to the slow pace Lenora relaxed a little.

"Yes, normally you don't just skip to making love with your special person, it takes a while to get there. I would like to though, sometime." she whispered softly blushing "I'm glad that I have been able to satisfy your curiosity I was worried I wasn't explaining this very well...but I think I managed it." Lenora smiled happily.

With a little nod of her head Lenora smiled shyly, as she approached the Undertaker, tilting her head up to gaze into his eyes Lenora let her smile become more confident;

"If you don't mind, I...I would very much like to kiss you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)   Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh oh oh Lenora! (Undertaker and Lenora)
Page 1 of 1