The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A deep desire (Claude and Amy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Empty
PostSubject: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:24 am

Claude had tracked down where Amy was living now that her ex-boyfriend the nobleman had decided that she couldn't stay at his manor anymore, despite having enough rooms so that she could stay and he'd probably never realise at all. But Claude needed to see her, needed to speak to her about what their feelings meant now that she was completely available and free.

Reaching the townhouse that she was apparently renting out, no doubt with the help of either some stolen cash or intimidation. After all, demons tended to be above things such as manual labour. Except him and Sebastian, of course, due to the nature of their deals meaning that they had to serve as butlers.

Honestly, he didn't even like being a butler but he excelled at it because it would have been an insult to himself if he had not excelled at it.

The thing was, as far as he could see, that she was his still. She still belonged to him because they both held a piece of the other's heart. And no one had ever been able to satisfy his desires, soothe his anger or make his heart pound in his chest quite like Amy had always managed to do.

He wanted her back in his life; he needed to have her as his girlfriend and partner again. She was his rock and she was everything he wanted in a woman. She was the single most brilliant mind and sexiest body. She was all he craved in life and he would be damned if he let her slip through his fingers again!

He would have her!

With that thought in mind, he knocked on the door and waited her for to answer.
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:34 am

Amy had been thinking about Claude a lot recently, it had even put and end to her relationship with the Viscount when she had called out Claude's name during their sex one night instead of his own, she couldn't help it is just came out before she could have done anything about it. Of course, he was nowhere near as good as Claude had been, even on a bad day Claude was better than the Viscount, ten times so.

So after that the Viscount and her had parted ways, but because the season was coming to an end in London she wasn't able to see Claude since that time, he had been busy with his young master no doubt. Now here she was laying on her bed in her dress she had just been out in, it was so hard trying to get by in society now that she had no money so to speak of, but it was even harder trying to combat her desire for Claude when she knew that she could never possibly have him.

Sighing a little she changed swiftly into something a bit more comfortable, a dress that didn't include a corset and was velvet soft against her skin, it was short too, up to her knees. To be honest she hated those long dresses that she was forced to wear most of the time she was out, they were so unattractive to her, and those corsets squished her ribs so hard she thought they might crack!

As soon as she heard a knock on the door she sniffed at the air and gasped softly, it was Claude! The very demon she had just been thinking about, immediately she checked her reflection, she was still made up from going out before, her hair was tied up in a sweet style, two mini braids meeting at the back of her hair. Her white and blue dress matched her perfectly. Hopping downstairs she opened the door with a soft smile on her lips;

"Claude, what a surprise." she stated with a happy tone "I didn't know that you knew my new address, you haven't been stalking me have you?" Amy teased "Please come in!"

Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:44 am

Claude had this whole plan of what he was going to say when she opened the door but as soon as she opened the door, revealing her smiling self, he forgot the plan and worked entirely on instinct. Without missing a beat, he walked straight into the home. Wrapping his left arm around her waist, he held the back of her head gently with his right hand as he leant in and kissed her passionately on the lips.

The kiss lasted at least a few minutes before Claude pulled away, panting slightly from the excitement of the kiss and the fact that they hadn't stopped for breathing at all. Letting his arms fall from around her, with a large amount of reluctance, he smirked a little bit,

"Hello there Amy." he purred softly to her before smirking a little bit wider, "I wouldn't call it stalking... I just needed to know where you were. I needed to see you again and, of course, to kiss your soft lips again. I've been thinking about you non-stop after all..."

Reaching out, her stroked her mini-braids of hair with a small smirk. He looked into her eyes, now only a few inches from her own eyes,

"I love what you've done with your hair." he complimented her before smirking a little bit and licking his lips when he took note of her dress, "Mmm... and that dress looks amazing on you. Of course with a body like yours, you could make a burlap sack look sexy."

He closed the door slowly behind him with a little smirk, "Wouldn't want to give the neighbours something to gossip about now would we?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:57 am

Amy was thoroughly shocked when she felt Claude wrapping his arms around her, pulling her close to him and she felt his lips pressing against hers so passionately, it was so hot that she couldn't help but moan softly and return the kiss that he was giving her. It was amazing to be able to feel this passion again, to feel that spark running through her body with each little change in pressure of their lips, each little slide of their tongues against each others.

Panting softly when Claude broke the kiss finally, she almost pouted, Amy had really enjoyed the kiss especially after the thoughts that she had not minutes before about him kissing her, and kissing other area's of her body as well. Wanting his warm arms to wrap themselves around her again, Amy felt disappointed when he let her go, the kiss had left her wanting more.

"You've been thinking about me non-stop?" she asked with a little shy smile on her lips "I am sure that would have annoyed Young Master Trancy if it makes you distracted from your duties, but, I don't much care about that I don't like the child, he is truly a headcase."

Looking up into his golden eyes, Amy felt her own shimmering with happiness that he was here with her, that he had gone through the trouble of finding her and the place where she lived now. Did that mean that he knew she was no longer with the Viscount? Did he know why, oh how embarrassing would it be if he knew why she had left him!

"Thank you Claude, a girl must look her best when she is trying to ensnare a new man you know, I have a date later this evening, I am most looking forwards to it." she stated with a happy smile on her lips, as Claude closed the door Amy resisted the urge to pounce on him and take him right there but she merely kept her smile up as she walked into the cosy living room "Would you like something to drink, my Spider?"
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:08 am

Claude chuckled huskily as he broke the kiss and she seemed to pout about him pulling away from her like that; leaving her wanting like that. Personally he had never had a problem with that. It meant that she would be wanting the same kind of kisses from him more than she already was. And anything that got him more kisses like that was worth it in his book.

He could tell that she was wanting more.

More of the kissing like that, more of the way he held her so tightly and more of him being so possessive over her. At least, he hoped that she wanted all of these things because right now he wanted her so very very much. He smirked a little bit,

"Of course I have. How could I ever forget you long enough to think about something else?" he teased her with a small smirk before shrugging a little bit, "I may have entered a deal with the little psychopath but that doesn't mean he owns me enough to keep me from thinking about you. He doesn't like it one bit though... yet another good reason to think of you all day my dear."

He looked down into her eyes and he could have sworn he saw some embarrassment in there. He made a mental note to figure out what could have caused it later. Claude might love and respect Amy but he was not above practical jokes and the like,

"Oh really now? And what spineless little human thinks that he's man enough to tame you this time my little kitty? We both know that no human will be able to satisfy you as much as, say, a male demon could." he told her with a smirk, very aware she was trying to make him jealous. It was working though, that's what was annoying. He found the urge to kill this other man growing rapidly. Following her into the cosy living room, he smirked a little bit, "Is it too late for us to open a bottle of wine? And please... keep calling me Spider. I've missed you calling me that my little kitty."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:21 am

Amy laughed softly and she was glad that Claude was doing something to annoy the little Trancy brat, she didn't like him one bit and the reason for that was because he was one of the most crazy children she had ever met and she didn't see the reason anyway...Ciel wasn't that crazy and he'd had his mind warped by so many things. Smirking gently at him she was glad that he was going to keep doing it, she enjoyed knowing he was thinking about her.

"Oh then please do keep thinking about me then, I like knowing that you're winding the brat up, and that you're also thinking about me." she winked "Pray tell what are you thinking about exactly all day long, some thoughts aren't exactly appropriate to think about when you're doing your household duties after all? And I think I have the right to know."

This was something that was going to get Claude's hackles right up, and she was very happy about it, hey a girl had to have some fun! Besides he'd left her for some souls she had to have some revenge for that, and this would be the perfect revenge, even if she probably wouldn't end up on the date at all after the conversation they were having today.

"I know that no human can satisfy me, after what happened with the Viscount I realised that, so, that's why I'm going on a date with another demon, Sebastian actually he asked me out for a drink yesterday when we met on the street." she grinned, her eyes were sparkling with mischief.

Shaking her head with a little laugh, Amy went into the kitchen and pulled out the wine from the cellar, before returning and placing it along with two crystal glasses on the table. Pouring the wine out she smiled softly; "It certainly isn't too late, here, red wine for us..." when he told her that he wanted her to keep calling him spider, she blushed softly "Of course, my spider, I've missed calling you it."

Handing Claude the wine, she sat down on the sofa next to him; "So, what did you come here for today?"
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:34 am

Claude knew that Amy didn't hold any love for the Trancy child and, to be honest, he doubted anyone did. The boy was warped beyond all distinction as a child from what he could tell. If he was forced to try and categorise what Trancy was when he felt met him then he would have probably guessed that he was a demon of some power, the boy was that sick in the head. Even Claude, a demon himself, disliked a lot of Trancy's methods and ideas,

"I don't think I could stop thinking about you even if I tried my absolute hardest if I'm honest with you little Kitty. Thinking of you tends to brighten my otherwise boring and grey day." he told her honestly before smirking a little bit when she wanted to know about the kind of thoughts that he had been having about her. He tapped his lips with a finger in thought, "Well I guess you do have a right to know what I think about concerning you... most of it, I admit, is not suitable for the household duties. I'll leave it to your imagination what specifically I think about."

When she said that she was actually going out on a date with Sebastian, his eyes narrowed and he clenched his fists so tightly that there were several popping sounds as the fingers dislocated under the strength of his grip. Grimacing more at the idea of her with Sebastian than the pain, he flexed his hand until his fingers all clicked back into place. He smirked a little bit,

"So you've decided to date a demon exactly like me... but without a personality?" he teased her a little bit before scoffing a little bit and smirking at her faintly, "Besides, Sebastian seems a little bit TOO close to his master if you ask me. And took TOO much pleasure in seeing him dressed as a woman. So be careful of disappointment there my kitty."

Accepting the wine gratefully, Claude tasted it lightly before sighing happily at the taste and sipping it properly from then on. When she said that she had missed calling him Spider he blushed ever so slightly before he spoke,

"And I've missed calling you My Kitty." he told her with a small smirk, "Brings back a lot of good memories too doesn't it?"

Sipping at his wine, he smirked a little bit before it fell slightly into a soft smile, "I'm here today because I wanted to speak to you... about becoming partners again."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:45 am

Amy thought that Claude was being very romantic and sweet to her tonight, and she had missed him being so sweet to her, it had been centuries since they had been together, and it was really quite a change for her to have some of the affection she had been craving for the whole of that time. Although she had been with many people during her time away from Claude...it was really him that she had been desiring all of this time, but she never wanted to admit that to herself.

"You think of me in all sorts of ways it appears then, both romantically and sexually..." she blushed softly as she thought about all of the things that they had done together in the past, especially their last night together, it had been so passionate and so long she thought she would collapse by the end of the night "The same ways I think about you..."

Pouting softly she moved closer to Claude and she nuzzled her nose against his neck softly, his butler clothes were really making her excited, she didn't know why but it just made her thoughts turn to a really good fantasy. The way he was jealous over such a little thing made her even more excited, she wanted him to be jealous and possessive of her, Amy loved it.

"Oh Claude, you don't have to be so cruel, he was only asking me out on one date you know, and I only really accepted because I know it would drive you crazy, I have to have a little fun you know my Spider, considering all I've been through for you." she laughed happily with a cheeky wink "You can survive some teasing right?"

When he asked about becoming partners again, Amy blushed happily and she bit her lip; "You want to become partners again? W-well I have thought about it..."
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:54 am

Claude knew that she had hit the nail on the head with her conclusion that he thought about her in all sorts of ways. It was true. He thought about her all day, everyday. In all possible ways. Whenever he tried to sleep (a human thing he was testing out) he would either dream of times with her or have nightmares about her being hurt in some way. While awake he day-dreamed about her all the time, about being back together as partners and of being with her romantically and sexually,

"I think about you in every single way that I can Amy. Before the sun comes up for another day I have already been thinking about you for hours and that pattern continues until the day is done." he told her honestly. When she said that she thought about him in the same way he felt his heart almost skip a beat. She thought of him that much? That alone was enough to make his heart soar, "You have no idea how much you saying that means to me Amy..."

He chuckled a little bit when she nuzzled her nose against his neck. She was certainly being affectionate but he got the feeling that she was enjoying his butler outfit a bit too much to be strictly healthy. He smirked a little bit and wrapped an arm around her shoulder to keep her close to his side so that she wouldn't pull away from him again,

"I thought it was just a reasonable conclusion to be honest... and I knew you'd only agree to go out with HIM to tease me like that. You truly do live up to your nickname..." he joked with a wink to show he was kidding, "Like most cats you like to play with your prey first."

He could see her blush and he hoped beyond hope that it meant that she liked the sound of the idea as much as he liked telling her it. When she said she had thought about it his hopes rose and he held one of her hands in his own,

"As have I... every second since we left each other like that." he told her honestly, "I've missed you so much Amy. It's like there's a piece of myself missing... I need you Amy."

Leaning forwards, he kissed her passionately on the lips again. The wine was forgotten, as his arms wrapped around her to extend the kiss. When he broke away he whispered to her huskily,

"I need you... you're mine..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:11 am

Amy felt her heart beating faster in her chest when Claude told her that he thought about her all the time, almost constantly, it would seem a little bit stalkerish to other people but it was really sweet to her, she wanted to be able to be with him all the time but she knew that couldn't happen while he was in a contract with that kid. All she could do was hope that the contract would be finished soon so they could be together with nobody in the way.

"Do you dream of me when you sleep my spider?" she purred softly "If you do, what do you dream of, what do you dream of when you sleep? Are they sexual...are they romantic, or are they something else entirely, please do indulge your kitten."

Giggling a little bit she allowed herself to keep close to Claude, she wanted to be close to him and she could smell his natural scent, it was amazing and she had missed it so much. It had the power to both comfort and excite her above everything else, and right now, it was exciting her. Being so close to him after this long, and with nobody around to stop them...they could do anything they wanted.

"Oh of course, you know that cats normally play with spiders." she winked as she cosied up close to him, humming in pleasure "You smell amazing Claude...I have missed this scent."

As he held her hand in his own Amy blushed softly and she looked up into those golden pools, biting her lip she listened to Claude as he told her that he wanted her, that he needed her, and she couldn't help but think that she needed and wanted him as well, she wanted him to be with her like they had been all those years ago, and she wanted it right now.

Moaning softly into the passionate kiss she was swept up into, Amy pressed her lips against his own harder and harder allowing her tongue to run along his bottom lip so that her tongue could move alongside Claude's. Amy's hands found their way to his hair and entwined in it happily, gently playing and pulling it as she kissed him.

"I need you too...oh Claude." she groaned softly as the kiss broke "I want to be with you, but I can't deal with you leaving me for so long again my spider..."
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:25 am

When she asked him if he dreamt of her when he slept he couldn't help but blush a little bit, especially when she asked if they were sexual in nature too. In the end he just tried to push the blush down a little bit, even though he knew that she was getting to him with her teasing, just like she always had been able to do. She knew all of the ways to get him to blush,

"I do. When I sleep I dream only of you." he admitted happily enough before blushing brighter for a moment and admitting, "All of the above. I dream of us having sex... making lover... being partners again and then... then there are the nightmares. Seeing you hurting... those are the nightmares that keep me up at night Kitten. And the dreams are the ones that lull me right to sleep."

When she nuzzled up to him even closer he grinned a little bit before picking her up and setting her down on his lap so that she was resting her head on his chest. Playing with her hair idly, he grinned happily as he held her close to him,

"Of course, but you're a kind kitten and the playing you do with your spider tend to be of the very fun variety." he teased her with a wink before smiling happily, "And I've missed holding you close to me so that you can breathe it in like you used to."

Claude was telling her the complete truth and nothing but the truth. He needed her so badly that it hurt in his chest a little bit to think of living without her like he had been doing for so long since they separated. Honestly, if they remained separated after he had been reintroduced to her wonderful self then he was sure that he would go mad within the first few days.

The kiss was magical, it was intoxicating, and it was something he wished would never end. He wanted to be able to kiss her like this all day and all night. His tongue danced against hers happily and he moaned into the kiss as well and he moaned slightly in disappointment when she pulled away from the kiss,

"Then let's do it... let's give ourselves to each other again." he urged her desperately before shaking his head, stroking her cheeks as he did so, "I won't ever leave you again Amy... believe me. I need you too much and... and I already went through the pain of losing you once, I won't lose you again."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:36 am

Amy couldn't help but smile happily when she heard that Claude did dream of her and her grin became a little bit more feral it was going to be fun playing with her spider again, she liked playing with her lovers and Claude was the only one who could take her rougher style of play and enjoy her playing with him like that as well. Closing her eyes she allowed herself to be moved to his lap, it was so nice to be held by him, to be comforted by his warm arms and his musky scent.

"Maybe we can make some of your dreams come true tonight, some of my dreams come true as well...as I have thought about those things too...already you have held me in your arms again, and that was one of the things I had been longing for, for so long." Amy admitted with a soft blush on her cheeks.

Allowing herself to move so that she was straddling Claude's hips, allowing her dress to move so it was showing her soft smooth legs even more than she had been showing them before. The top of her stockings were showing as were the garters that were holding them up. She remembered this used to be a favourite of Claudes when they were in their human forms.

Not stopping her kisses, Amy leant forwards and she kissed Claude passionately, pressing her body closer to his own and moving it softly against him, pressing her breasts against his chest as she gently nipped and sucked on his lower lip rolling it between her teeth. Breaking the kiss she kept tugging on his lip;

"Will you let your Kitten play with you again, my devilish spider?" she purred into his ear "Let me see if I can remember how to make you writhe and moan..."

Already she knew that she was going to say yes, and so, she gently pecked his lips and nuzzled her nose against Claudes; "I believe you, Claude, and...and I will agree to be your partner again, I want to be with you like we were all those years ago..."
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:49 am

Claude always remembered that when they were being passionate they often took on some traits of their animal nicknames. For example, he liked to tie her up a little sometimes (spider's web) and to pounce on her unexpectedly. She was the same but as well as pouncing (like a cat), she liked to play with him, to tease him to the point of distraction. And it looked like she was going to be doing that today and he was not about to stop her from doing so,

"Mmm how about we take the time and really explore all of my dreams? Or have you lost some of that amazing stamina you used to have?" he teased her with a wink before he smiled softly at her and cupped her cheek gently, "And that was one of my favourite dreams as well Amy... to hold my little kitten in my arms again happily."

When she straddled his hips she was showing him her stockings and the garters that were holding them up. Damn she remembered what he liked that was for sure! Moaning happily, he kissed her passionately on the lips. Gods he wanted her so much right now! He wanted to tear the damned dress off of her and have his oh so wicked way with her right now!

Kissing her happily, his arms wrapped around her tightly and his hands strayed downward to squeeze her ass through her dress as she pressed herself up against him. He moaned into the kiss when she began to bite and suck at his bottom lip. Damn, she still knew all of his little weak spots it seemed! Moaning happily, he nodded in agreement,

"Damn right I'll let my Kitten play with me again... never thought I'd be back under your paws, so to speak." he purred back to her before smirking a little bit, "You're doing damned fine work so far Amy... damn fine my kitten."

Kissing her gently on the lips, he nuzzled his nose back against hers with a grin before grinning wider when she agreed to be his partner again. He kissed her passionately but briefly as he replied happily, "We're together again at last Amy! And we can make it even better than how it was all those years ago, trust me on that one!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:59 am

Amy gasped a little and she placed a hand over her heart, she was totally offended by the idea that she could have lost any of her stamina, she had worked hard to keep that up, although she had often tired her human partners before she could have even broken a sweat herself. Now that she was back with her spider, she would be sure to have all the fun that she had been missing out on these centuries.

"Oh you wounds me Claude, I haven't lost any of my stamina don't you worry about that, why don't we go upstairs and you can see I'm right." she whispered huskily into his ear allowing her tongue to dart out and lick at his earlobe before pulling away.

She could see that Claude loved the way that she was dressed and to be honest she was glad, she wanted to impress him and she wanted to be as beautiful as possible for him. When it came down to it, demons were very carnal beings and she knew they would spend most of today wrapped up in the sheets of her bed, and she would be tied up more than she had been since she had left Claude.

He seemed to like that aspect of a spider the most.

"You must be getting worked up my spider, you're practically cursing...you never curse." she whispered seductively wrapping her arms around Claude's head as she sat straight up on his lap, his eyes coming level with her breasts, leaning down she kissed him happily, allowing her tongue to slip into his mouth automatically running against his own, eagerly deepening the kiss.

The passionate kiss that he gave her when she said she wanted to be partners again made Amy smiled brightly, she was so happy she was together with Claude again she had been waiting so long for this chance she wasn't even sure was going to happen. Allowing her lips to move from his, kissing down his neck, Amy chuckled darkly and untied Claude's tie wrapping it around her own neck, undoing his shirt buttons a little so she could reach his chest. Softly she nibbled and licked slowly at his collar bone, making soft little red marks.

"Mmmm then take me, let us celebrate our reunion my sweet spider, wrap your threads around me once more."
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:16 am

Claude chuckled a little bit when she acted so wounded about potentially having lose any of her sexual stamina. To be honest it was a real possibility since she had only dated humans since they separated at their stamina, even the best of them, was rather measly he had to say. He smirked a little bit at her suggestion that they go find out who was right about her stamina,

"Mmm... I think it does need testing." he moaned when she licked his earlobe teasing like that. He smirked a little bit and licked his lips, "Lead the way is all that I can say Amy..."

He could tell that the both of them were thinking about how attractive they were to the other one. They both tried their best to give the other exactly what they wanted and it was showing through in the end. Their efforts were worth it in the end, he believed. She looked divine to him after all,

"Oh you have no idea how worked up you're getting me Kitten... I feel like I'm just going to pounce on you any second now!" he purred happily before moaning when she pressed herself up so that his face with at eye level with her breasts. Kissing her passionately, their tongues dancing, he reached up with his hands to play with her breasts, "Mmm I need you Amy... I need you badly!"

Being together again with Amy was like being made whole again for the first time in so long. It felt amazing and he wasn't about to stop it. The feel was second to none and he honest thought that he would die before he gave it up again. Kissing her passionately back, he moaned lightly as she began to nibbled and kiss down his neck. She was even undoing his collar to work her way down to his collar bone. He moaned and writhed in pleasure beneath her,

"Mmm you asked for it then Kitten..." he purred before wrapping his arms around her to hold her steady. Holding her tightly to him, he stood up while carrying her and made his way upstairs to the closest bedroom, kissing her passionate the whole way. Closing the door with a kick, he rested her back on the bed and kissed her passionately as he began to undo her dress at the back, "Such a nice dress but... off. I want you now and if it's not off then I'll tear it off soon!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:28 am

Amy was so happy that she was going to be able to be with Claude again, she had been thinking of him in a sexual way not half an hour ago after all and she wanted to feel him inside of her again so badly. So, when he picked her up and moved her towards the nearest bedroom she was ready and willing right now to take him and have him take her in all ways possible, even wanting to be tied up like she used to have sex with him, maybe Claude would even allow her to be a little rough with her spider.

"I need you too Claude..." she groaned softly into his ear, nibbling and sucking at his earlobe "I want you so badly..."

Wrapping her legs around his waist as he carried her to the bedroom, she gasped when she was put down on the bed, it was amazing to her that she was going to feel his touch after all this time, it was one of the most sexual things she had ever experienced and he seemed to have a hotwire to her center of pleasure because each action made her writhe in pleasure.

As she returned the passionate kiss he was giving her, Amy ran her hands through his hair and played with the ends softly, feeling him undoing her dress she blushed softly and stood up, pushing him back onto the bed with a little exertion of her demonic strength.

Keeping his tie on, she slowly undressed herself, slipping the shoulders off her dress off herself before undoing the rest of the dress and inching it down her body a little bit at a time, exposing her corset, panties and stocking and garter set for Claude to enjoy. It was a deep blue colour so that her hair would be offset. Her little cat ears poked out from under her hair and she shyly placed a finger on her lips, striking a sweet pose.

"Off like this, my spider? Is this what you meant?" she asked, dipping the tip of her finger into her mouth, before sliding back onto his lap, straddling his hips.
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:37 am

Claude knew that the need was there, inside both of them, and he wasn't about to deny that right now all he wanted was to be with Amy in the most carnal of ways. He wanted to possess her, every inch of her, and be secure in the knowledge that she belonged to him and no one else! He moaned happily even as he carried her. Her hips were pushing against his own as they moved over to the bed after all and he was loving every second of it! He moaned happily when she nibbled and sucked at his earlobe,

"Oh Kitten... damn Amy you know just how to get me going for you..." he moaned happily as he began to nibble at her ear in return, "I want you so badly... I'm going to take you as my own and it's going to feel so good for the both of us."

As he was setting her down on the bed he saw the pleasure and expectation in her eyes. Now a lesser man might have gotten "stage fright" from just such an eventuality but not him. He relished the look in her eyes, he loved the way she looked at him, like she wanted him to take her hard and fast, as if he was looking only for his own pleasure.

He knew from experience that she loved that kind of sex too.

Stripping down so that he was naked, other than his tie, he couldn't hide the obvious arousal that he was showing when she stripped down to her stockings, garters, panties and corset. He moaned happily and his hard cock twitched as he grew even more aroused. The innocence on display was also getting to him right now. Moaning happily as she straddled his hips, he moaned happily and nodded to her,

"Yeah like that... that's exactly what I meant." he told her happily before smirking a little bit and moved her panties to the side slightly so that the head of his hard cock was pressed against her waiting pussy, "Mmm I want you so badly Kitten... just slide on down and we can fulfil some of our dreams since parting..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:48 am

Amy allowed her eyes to wander across Claude's body and she moaned softly to herself she had missed touching his body so much it was an amazing sight, it was so erotic, running her hands across his body she felt his skin under her touch, it was so warm and soft like she remembered. Tracing his muscles with her finger tips she moaned softly it was so good to be able to touch him like this again, allowing her tongue to dart along his skin she shivered softly.

Feeling him moving her panties away and his hardness pressing against her entrance, Amy groaned and couldn't help but immediately push herself down onto him, It was so good to feel him sliding deep inside of her, stretching and filling herself with him. Crying out in pleasure as there was a surge of pleasure running through her immediately from him pushing himself inside of her, she had wanted it for so long it was amazing...

"Ah!" she moaned "Oh gods...Claude please...that feels amazing!"

Slowly, she moved so that their hips were pressing against each other it was such an erotic feeling moving down on him inch by inch until Claude was fully inside of her. Shivering in pleasure she pressed herself against him happily, Amy's lips reached up to his as she kissed him passionately, slowly moving her hips against his own, rolling them so that she worked his cock even as she straddled him.

It used to be one of their favourite positions when they had been together before.

Amy's hands entwined in Claude's hair and she panted softly, moving her hips up and down his cock as she thrust down onto him, groaning each time his hardness filled her up completely again.

"Oh how I've missed this..." she panted softly "My spider..."
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:56 am

Even though she wasn't fully naked, Claude was so very turned on by Amy's body right now. She was showing just the right about of skin for him to moan happily to himself. She was show-casing her amazingly sexy body without having to be naked after all, she was more beautiful partially clothed than any other woman was fully naked he thought. She was simply the best and he loved every second of this second chance; a second chance to run his hands along her incredibly body and love ever second of it.

He could tell that she was ready for the main event of the evening by how wet and hot her pussy was against the head of his cock but he didn't realise quite how eager she was until she was pushing herself down onto his cock almost instantly after it touched her entrance. He moaned loudly as inch after inch went into her pussy, causing him to reach out and squeeze her tight ass even as he filled her with more and more of his cock,

"You're so tight and wet Amy!" he moaned happily, panting slightly from the pleasure, "I'm going to fill you with my hard cock...!"

When his entire length was inside of her pussy their hips were pressed together tightly and he couldn't help but moan happily about the whole situation. Just having her sat on his cock, rolling her hips to get him further in, was amazing to him. Moaning happily, he kissed her back passionately, much more powerfully than before too.

As she grabbed a hold of his hair, he grabbed a hold of her ass and tightened the grip happily when she began to move her hips up and down on top of his cock. He moaned happily as he used his hands on her ass to lift her higher before dropping her back onto his full length,

"And I've missed this... with you my Kitten..." he moaned in agreement, "You're just so amazing... but faster...!"

Moaning happily, he used his leverage on her ass to begin moving her up and down faster on his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deep desire (Claude and Amy)   A deep desire (Claude and Amy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deep desire (Claude and Amy)
Page 1 of 1