The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Empty
PostSubject: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:52 am

Claude whistled a little bit as he entered the little local pub that he and Sebastian had met up in a few times now. They weren't friends by any stretch of the imagination but sometimes they both just felt the need to drink with someone who knew that they were demons and so wouldn't get freaked out when they drank everything and still had room for more.

The place was mostly empty again and Claude moved right up to the bar to order some pitchers of beer. He wasn't a big fan of it but it got them drunk if they had enough of it. Although it took about the same number of glasses as it did for a human, for them the glass size had to be pitcher size, five pints or more fitting in each one.

As he took the two pitchers over to the corner booth, he sighed a little bit as he sipped at the alcoholic beverage happily. Damn that felt good after a long day. Sighing happily to himself, he kicked his feet up for a moment before Sebastian could arrive. The guy was a prick to him but honestly it wasn't like he knew a lot of surface-side demons who wouldn't want to kill him on sight.

And so, drinking with Sebastian, someone he disliked rather intensely, had become the name of the game for him.
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:08 am

Amy had decided that she had enough of being with the Viscount Druitt, he had so many loud conversations with people about her beauty and about what they got up to in the bedroom, honestly it was a really embarrassing thing for her to have all of those straight laced Victorians gathering in to listen in the latest saga of their bedroom adventures. Honestly she didn't see their relationship lasting much longer, especially now she had no little snacks for herself.

Wandering into the pub in one of her favourite new outfits, it was male but it didn't much bother her it was so comfortable, and it tended to make people stop and stare more than normal. Amy was wearing a soft white blouse with lace trim, and high collar, with high waisted tight trousers that tapered to her figure perfectly, except when they flared out at the bottom slightly. Her fantastic blue hair was partly braided with the rest hanging down loose.

As she ordered some beer, Amy smiled happily and looked around the bar to see if there was anyone there worth talking to, and she almost dropped the tankard in surprise when she saw who was there. Her heart thudded in her chest and she felt her mouth pop open in surprise, no...there was no way it couldn't be him! Looking Claude, the demon she had partnered with so long ago, Amy began to flail and panic inside, she didn't look good enough to meet up with an ex she was dressed as a man for christssake!

Trying to turn around and run out of the bar she thudded into someone's chest and squeaked, oh great very smooth Amy now he was bound to look!

"Ah I'm very sorry but please be excusing me now!" she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:26 am

Sebastian was walking peacefully towards the pub where he had agreed to drink with the damned Claude but paused when he saw Amy entering the same building. Well now... this could be awkward. Amy and Claude had been former partners after all and had broken it off rather reluctantly. He didn't want to lose Amy's friendship over him not having told Claude about it but honestly he had decided it would be best not to dig up old wounds when they both seemed to have moved on rather well.

Entering the bar, he bought himself a pitcher, artfully avoiding both Amy and Claude until some clutch behind him pushed him forwards just as Amy backed up. The pitcher spilled a little bit but honestly he didn't much care. He was enjoying her little flailing display, it was nice to see that she could be so liber. Of course he hadn't thought she would like to be in men's clothing.

He smirked a little bit when she squeaked at her little mistake. He smirked faintly when she turned around to look at him,

"Hello there Amy." he greeted her as he wrapped an arm loosely around her shoulders to guide her towards the table that Claude had seemingly reserved for the three of them. As she sat down, he nodded to her and sat down next to her so that she couldn't escape, "Amy, Claude, I believe you've met before."

It was a light joke but anything heavier wouldn't have been accepted,

"I'm glad to see that you too still seem to be civil with each other, rather rare to see in break ups unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:32 am

Amy cursed herself when the person she had bumped into was nobody other than Sebastian the one person she didn't want to see right about now because she knew that he would make her go and sit with Claude and that was something she was really not ready for all she was doing was fretting about her appearance and she didn't even have any make up on to accent her eyes that well or anything!

As he threaded his arms around her shoulders she wanted to glare at him and punch the man into the floor but there was little to be done now, in fact she quite enjoyed having his arms around her. As long as the situation wasn't one like the one they were currently in, because it would be very awkward that Sebastian and her had flirted a little bit, especially when it was now going to become evident to Claude.

Looking at him made her heart beat painfully, she had missed him so very much and she still did occasionally but she hadn't thought she would ever get to see him again, he hadn't even come to tell her that his contract was finished, they must have kept missing each other in and out of hell she supposed. That was one of the bad things about being what they were, they hardly ever got to spend time with each other when they were taking contracts on or going on excursions. It wasn't like you could plan these things after all.

Now as she was forced into the booth Amy sighed and her eyes were immediately directed to the table top wanting to sink into the floor in shame, oh such an unwomanly outfit, even if it did show her body off expertly.

"Hello Sebastian." she stated with a small smile, before she turned that small smile to Claude, and she couldn't help her voice saying his name differently "Hello to you too, Claude. Long time...no see." Amy smiled wider "Fancy meeting you two here, on my night away from the man trying to limber up and I get landed with you two old dogs, thank you very much." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:43 am

Claude looked up from the beer that he was drinking when he heard a woman squeaking. Normally, in a bar like this, that tended to mean that someone had pinched the ass of a woman who had walked in and that was normally fun to watch; the resulting slap was always good. When he looked up though he couldn't help but suck in some more beer, causing himself to choke harshly as he looked on with wide eyes as Sebastian began to lead the woman over.

He couldn't believe it... Amy Booker!

He really wasn't sure how to feel right now. A part of him longed to rush over there and hug her to him but another part wanted to get up and walk out of the pub to be away from her. In the end he didn't do anything, too stunned to redcided what to do about it.

She looked as beautiful as the last time he had seen her, even though she was wearing men's clothing. To be honest she looked rather nice in the men's clothing too. He swallowed a little bit thickly as she looked at the door before glaring at Sebastian. The casual air around Sebastian was a lie; the bastard had known that Amy had been up! His face softened and he nodded,

"Yeah, it's been too long Amy, far too long." he agreed before shaking his head a little bit with a light chuckle, "You know that I can certainly help you limber up... not sure about Sebastian, too stuffy I think you know."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:50 am

Amy smiled softly and to be honest she didn't know what to say, a part of her would be really interested in starting where they had left off, but, if he was up here then he was definitely in the middle of another contract and she didn't want to get in the way of the work that he was doing. She was quite sure that he would be over her completely as well, he had been up on Earth for so long, and demons did seem to attract many women to them.

Shaking her head with a little laugh Amy looked at Sebastian with a small pout;

"Sorry but I don't think you men will be able to help me you see I was looking for a little nibble, since Sebastian was so mean and got rid of my food store, I have had nothing to eat for a while now, I'm getting antsy and you boys don't have anything for me to eat." she sighed with a shrug of her shoulders, although she was with Claude, she was still very nervous and she didn't know what were the right and wrong things to say to him.

Giving Sebastian a small poke on his side Amy grinned; "Oh I don't know he was very conversational when we met up before hand, he was quite gentlemanly even bought me a drink!" she gestured, placing her hand over her breast with a small sigh on her lips "Then he turns it all around, even roughs me up a little under his guard dogs command, it was unexpected I have to say Sebastian."

With a little smile on her lips she asked; "So...are you up on another contract Claude?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:58 am

Sebastian could tell that neither of them really appreciated him pushing them into a conversation but honestly he thought it was for the best. Like it was for the best that they chat because they hadn't seen each other in so long and it was now obvious that things had not been resolved between them as he had come to expect. Apparently there were still some romantic feelings flying there, which made his gut feel a little bit hollow for a few seconds just to think about it.

When Amy pouted at him for detroying her little food store he chuckled a little bit as he shook his head. Only Amy would be able to see the slaves owned by a mad little man with more money than sense to be good food, or even food worth worrying over. He smirked a little bit,

"Well I had to rescue my master from your boyfriend's grip." he admitted, only realising a few seconds like that he had referred to the two bit slaver as Amy's boyfriend. He coughed a little bit, a light sound that still managed to catch attention, I suppose he would be an ex-boyfriend now though right?"

He chuckled lightly at her little jokes about what they had got up to when he had bought her a drink before. He clicked his tongue a little bit in agreement,

"Indeed, that sort of thing is rather unexpected." he admitted with a little smirk, "Or no so much if you know the man's character."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:09 am

Amy didn't know what to say when Sebastian called the Viscount her boyfriend, to be honest, he was true and perfectly correct, however, she was reluctant to admit to the fact that she had been with another person in front of Claude although they both had their urges to satisfy and she wanted to be able to have them satisfied although they were not with the person she would have desired them to be at first.

Unsure of what to say, Amy decided that honestly was probably the best policy, she didn't want to lie to Claude, besides he would know if she was she hadn't changed that much and he could always tell her little signs that she made when she lied however subtle they were. He was a very attentive spider when it came down to it.

"Well I am sorry but I tried to tell him that he was a boy but he wouldn't have it, how annoying he was so taken with a man, just shows how dull human senses can be." she stated sadly "Actually he's planning to propose, but you know I'm not the type of girl to be tied down to a human man, not one that is so annoying and intellectually challenged anyway."

Taking a large swig of her beer, thinking she might need it, Amy looked up at Claude wanting to see his expression there was so much they hadn't talked about, Although she had said she understood his desire for this contract, and she had bid him go, Amy didn't want him to go she wanted him to choose her over this contract. But it was the nature of those demons, they fed this way. But there was nothing she wanted to do more than to reach out and kiss him like she used to.

"You know you never apologised, I may have suggested the business in the first place but he didn't have to agree you know, it's like me suggesting you should get up and start singing 'Drunken Sailor' through the pub." she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:17 am

Claude had been paying rapt attention to the idea of Amy getting her nibbles from some sort of food store, usually for demons that meant going to an orphanage or hospital or somewhere where the people wouldn't be, as sad as it was, missed. When Sebastian mentioned a boyfriend he flinched as if struck and immediately reached for his beer. He was getting the feeling that he was going to need some of this stuff to calm him down.

He drained the entire pitcher of beer when she mentioned that the human had even been considering asking her to marry him. Demons didn't marry but it was the principle of the thing that just... offended him in some deep and terrible way. He chuckled lightly however when she explained her reasons as to why she would not agree,

"Yes well he sounds like a really bright spark I must admit." he joked a little bit before trying to shake away the ideas of what else she would have wanted him for. He smirked a little bit and nodded, "You like your men to be much more giving and intelligent from what I recall."

He sighed a little bit and glanced at Sebastian. The demon seemed to get the idea because he found that he suddenly had to go to the bathroom rather suddenly. He turned back to Amy and reached out across the table, holding his hand out for her to hold half way with him,

"I never wanted to leave you..." he whispered to her quietly, "I just... wanted you to know that I never stopped loving you, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:27 am

Amy saw Claude's reaction and it...pleased her. She was glad that he might have some feelings left for her because she had some left for him, although she had never got to finish the relationship the way she wanted she didn't know if she wanted to start the relationship again. Amy had moved on in a way and she just wanted to get her head sorted before she did anything.

But just being in front of Claude made her heart beat so fast, she could already tell that she had been yearning for him more than she thought she had and it made her blush to think about it.

"Oh he is plenty giving alright." she joked with a little cheeky wink "Just, ah he is so annoying sometimes, he is a gentlemen by blood but doesn't act like one, spreading all those stories about us to everyone he meets its like the man has no filter." Amy murmured very upset by what he had done still.

As he held out his hand for her after Sebastian had left, Amy blinked and she ran her hand over to his own and allowed her skin to touch his, immediately she felt that old spark and she looked up into Claude's same mesmerising eyes and bit her lip softly. That urge was getting more and more inescapable especially with the words he was speaking having a profound effect on her.

"I stand by the fact I wanted you to go, it was what was best for you Claude...but, I have missed you so very much..." she whispered, her body leaning over the table slightly before Amy decided to go to heck with it and she went to sit next to Claude, her body pressing against his again after so long "I would say...we could try again, but, you're already contracted to someone else it seems, ah well, never mind." Amy laughed, although it was a sad laugh.
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:35 am

Claude knew that he still had feelings for Amy and he knew that they were still damned strong feelings but what he wasn't sure about was how he was to express said feelings when she seemed to have moved on. He had also moved one but not to the same extent apparently. He swallowed a little bit. To be honest he wasn't sure if they would be able to sustain a relationship if they started again but he really wanted to try his damnedest to be with her again. His heart had yet to calm down and all he wanted in life right now was to be able to hold her close to him and then kiss her,

"Mmm could you tell me his name and address please?" he asked her with only a thin, very see through, smile, "I wish to... visit, this man for what he had spread about you. I'll teach him that it is not acceptable to do that to a woman, especially not to you."

The spark was still there!

He smirked a little bit, happier and happier with every passing second. Her touch had once thrilled him even if it had been light as a feather and that was exactly what had just happened! He felt so alive, like he had been dead without her,

"I know we decided it would be for the best... but I have missed you too Amy, you're the only woman I've been able to think about..." he told her honestly before wrapping his arms around her. Shifting so that he was facing her, he hummed slightly, "So... why can't we try again if you're up here and so am I? First... one thing I've wanted to do since we broke up..."

Cupping both cheeks with his hands, he pulled her in close before kissing her happily, passionately, on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:44 am

Amy laughed softly and she shook her head she really didn't mind people saying things about her, because she could always erase their memories and if that failed as well then they would surely forget them amongst the other scandalous rumours that she would create about the various people who had wronged her in the first place. Despite her moaning, the Viscount was a sweet man, and he didn't deserve Claude's wrath which was quite a deadly thing.

"Don't worry about it Claude there is nothing that I can't handle on my own." she stated with a little smile on her lips "It's not like we're going to get married or anything the man can't make a commitment especially when he goes on and on about Ciel all the time, despite refusing to admit he's a boy."

Pulsing with irritation at the very thought of what was going on in the Viscount's mind, Amy merely smiled happily at Claude when he spoke to her again, spoke to her of those things she had waited all these years to hear from him. It made the waiting worth it, to hear that he had felt the same way she had this whole time, and while she was struggling to move on, he was doing the same.

"I hardly think your young master is going to want me hanging around you now is he?" she stated with a soft smile on her lips "I know how possessive your Masters seem to be so...I wouldn't want to get in the way of your contract, it would hurt me no end if he commanded you not to see me when we had just begun once more."

As he turned her head, by touching his hands to her cheeks, Amy closed her eyes as Claude kissed her, and she moaned softly into the kiss, allowing her hands to press against his chest. Immediately it felt like they were back all those years ago, the spark hadn't changed nor would she want it to, she loved it dearly. Reluctantly her lips broke from his and she gently let them hover by his, teasing him.

"Claude..." she whispered breathlessly "I think, we might need a room for the night if you keep kissing me like that, I'm a taken lady you know." Amy joked with a teasing wink.
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:53 am

Claude wanted to tear this "ex boyfriend" of hers apart. He wanted to destroy the man until there was nothing left but the soul and then he would eat the soul too, so that nothing remained of the man who had not only taken his Amy but had had the balls to try and tell other people embarressing secrets about what they had got up to in private. He nodded in agreement but with great reluctance. Of course she would handle it on her own but he really wanted to show that bastard not to mess with his Amy! He nodded with a small smile,

"Yes I imagine you would get sick of explaining everything to the buffoon even if you did end up marrying him out of some mis-placed degree of pity." he told her before smirking slightly, "Really? I didn't think you went in for that type of man... I like to think that I was nothing like that damned man when we were partners."

When she mentioned his young master he growled slightly. The truth was that the little master would likely jump at the opportunity to have another demon around. He would, however, likely order Claude to attack Amy when it became brutally honestly aware that she wasn't bound to follow his commands like Claude was,

"Yes well that does sound like something he would do..." he mused before smirking slightly, "We just make sure that he doesn't know then, isn't that right?"

The kiss held the same spark that it always had done and he couldn't help but shiver happily in pleasure. He loved every second of his lips working against her soft, supple, lips. It felt amazing to have them against his own yet again. Moaning happily, the kiss ended and he chuckled a little bit,

"Don't make promises you can't keep Amy." he teased her right back with a wink as he leant in for another kiss, "You might be 'taken'... but we both know that you don't belong to him..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:12 am

Amy smirked a little bit she could tell that the talk of her partner was making Claude's hackles rise and she wanted to be able to tell him that he had to rest easy but the fact was she didn't have any source of income in this world, and so she was currently living off the Viscount's money. Maybe she would have to become a servant in some household to supplement herself...oh the degradation.

"Well I currently don't have any other source of income so I have to live off a man's wages." she sighed softly shrugging her shoulders "He was just the first person I came across who was handsome enough and weak enough for me to manipulate in order to allow him to give me some money."

With a soft smile on her lips she gazed up at Claude and shook her head; "No, you were nothing like him when we were together, you still aren't, for one, you're a demon, and two, you have more than two braincells to rub together, I think you have at least three." Amy teased, poking her tongue out at Claude to show that she was only teasing.

The idea of having a secret romance fitted well with Amy, she really thought it would be exciting! Besides what could the kid really do, at the end of the day she was a demon, and she wasn't going to die easy, even if he did order Claude to attack her and kill her, she would figure something out with him so it merely looked like she was dead.

"Oh I have every intention of following through with what I say..." she whispered huskily "It's been a long time, I'm wondering if you're as competent as I remember, or if my imagination is just making you seem that way because its been so long?" Amy asked, cheekily "Oh but we had better not," Amy grinned, placing her finger on Claude's lips "Sebastian will be back any second."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)   Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three demons walk into a pub... (Claude, Sebastian and Amy)
Page 1 of 1