The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Empty
PostSubject: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:34 am

Sebastian Michaelis was a lot of things to a lot of different people but what he was absolutely not, was lazy. And to a demon as powerful as him, anything short of continuous movement and thought was considered laziness. So to be forced to sit here in the local pub, while his young master was entertaining a young lady, was to be forced to be lazy and Sebastian Michaelis was not lazy!

He wasn't aware of it but he was generating an aura of annoyed, angered, depression so thickly that some of the bar's patrons were beginning to notice that the distraught demon was actually giving off such an aura, that it was actually real and that it was actually affecting the air around them.

And to make it worse, the young master was alone with that young woman!

Oh he wasn't worried about what 'things' they might get up to, more that the young lady might be a young lady master assassin and be even now stealing the meal of his young master's soul away from him!

He was going to eat that soul and he would not be denied his long-awaited meal. After all, it would make up for having to pretend to be a butler. Sure he was, one hell of a butler, but he didn't like it too much. He waved for the barman,

"Drinks for everyone, put it on my tab."

And just like that the bar was no longer depressed.
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:42 am

Amy was currently sitting in one of the many London pubs that she frequented, she was having a great time relaxing here and she didn't want to anything to bring her mood down, but when she saw that the Earl Phantomhive entered the bar, she pouted a little bit, with someone like him in here, so fond of the dark and supernatural things, she had best be on her best behaviour.

Running her hand through her hair, Amy decided that she was going to need to cut down on the ale in order to keep herself professional, however, when a very nice man approached her and gave her a tankard she couldn't very well refuse it and she sipped at it happily. Although as a demon she didn't need to eat human food she did enjoy it and often found herself eating too much of it in the course of one day!

She didn't know when she would be called down after all, though, she was one of the favourites at the moment, having been such a delightfully naughty girl recently.

Finishing her drink, Amy's eyes widened when she heard that voice, she had heard that voice before and her head whipped up, ignoring the protests of the man who had bought her the ale as she had stopped him in mid grope of her leg, Amy stood up and she wandered over to the bar, her eyes narrowed a little bit. As she drew closer, she smiled lightly, there was no doubting it, this was him alright.

"Long time no see." she whispered softly into Sebastian's ear "What name are you going by now, I would hate to draw attention by calling you by your past name after all?" Amy asked as she slipped around to the side of Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:54 am

Sebastian had been about to take a drink of some more of the disgusting human ale when he 'sensed' something changing in the air. It was a shifting that meant one thing and one thing only... there was another demon around here! And unlike those Reaper types, This one seemed to be a demon much more interested in conversation than simply death.

By the time the voice whispered into his ear, Sebastian had already concluded that it was a demon closely related to an animal because of the lightness of the footsteps and was just trying to figure out what animal they were close to. But the almost purring quality of the voice, as well as how familiar it was to him too. He smirked a little bit and he waved the bartender over,

"It has indeed been a long time, hasn't it?" he joked a little bit with her, "You haven't aged a day I must admit happily."

When she asked what name she should use to address him he smirked a little bit before nodding with a smaller smirk,

"Sebastian Michaelis." he bowed to her, taking her hand and kissing the back of it happily, "A pleasure see you again young Amy..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:02 am

Amy smiled softly when she thought about the demon that she knew Sebastian as in hell and the person that he seemed to be now, he still had those wonderful red eyes and she was glad about that, but, he looked so handsome in those butler clothes, and he was just exuding confidence like he always did when she seemed to see him in the human world. Sometimes she wondered if she was a lust demon or not, the amount of times she had thoughts like that.

"Of course, one of the few perks of being part of our little gang, we don't have to worry about the problems of lead based make ups and the lack of balanced diet." Amy joked with a large smile on her face, she was being her normal happy and jovial self because she was genuinely happy to see Sebastian, any other demon, this conversation may be a different story.

As he kissed her hand, Amy blushed softly and ducked her head, not knowing what had brought this on, she supposed that it was because they were both in human bodies, he had certainly never kissed her hand when they were in hell. On one occasion he had almost kissed somewhere else though, she recalled with a little shy smile on her lips.

"Pleased to meet you Sebastian, such a gentleman I must admit that it is a pleasant change, most other men seem to want to kiss other parts of me than my hand." she teased with a little giggle "So, tell me, who have you latched onto this time?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:17 am

Sebastian had to admit that it had been a long long time since he had last seen Amy and back then she had been a lot more demonic than she was being right now. Or perhaps she had figured out the idea that humans tended to respond easier to people who were by and large the same kind of workers, the same kind of people... and so had become much less like a feral tiger,

"Oh just one of the many fringe benefits yes I must admit. I too enjoy not having to worry too much with the damned things." he joked a little bit when he noticed that she was in the good mood. It was far better to make her happier than it was to make her all depressed like he had to the bar patrons, "And they will all have hangovers - you won't."

He raiseds an eyebrow with a small smirk of amusement. So she was someone who enjoyed such classic tricks and treatments and the classy kisses to the hands? He grinned a little bit, he wanted to kiss her ealsewhere but it was too soon to be kissing her there in his bbook. He smirked a little bit at her commentary on the occurance,

"I'm sure with your kind of body that they would ineed want to kiss other parts of you... But I'm glad that we have been introduced with a kiss." he agreed before smirking wider, "Oh no one special... just a special little bit is all... the young master is the lord of the manor not too far down the road,"
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:24 am

Amy sat down on the stool of the bar next to Sebastian wanting to speak a little bit more, she was sure that he wasn't with his 'Master' right now because if he was he would be running to and fro answering his beck and call. To be honest she was sure that he must have some sort of submissive quality to him instead of the rather dominating one that she had seen so often down in hell.

"Ah yes, the joy of not having a hangover in the morning." she laughed softly, before taking another look up and down Sebastian's attire, he really did suit black and especially those butler clothes, maybe he should wear them more often down below "You know, those clothes really suit you Sebastian, as does your name, you look like you could make an excellent butler."

Even though her smile was fixed on her face, Amy thought that he was probably not really interested in his master, like she wasn't really interested in the people she fed from, but he was just relishing the chance to devour his soul. Unlike her, Sebastian normally preferred whole meals, where as you could say that Amy was a snacker.

Her mouth popped open into a shocked 'O' and Amy's eyes fixed on Lord Phantomhive, before pouting a little bit;

"OH what a boring master, I suppose he has you running ragged with no chance to have any respite, honestly how are you going to get away to meet up with your favourite girl?" she asked with a little grin and a wink "I bet he is going to taste yummy though...aren't you going to ask about my little interests now we've met up again?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:33 am

Sebastian had to admit that only now did he see it as rather annoying, demeaning, for a demon of his stature, prestige and power to be calling anyone master. Of course what Amy and the other demons knew was that the partnership between him and his "master" was much more equal that many others might have thought. He smirked a little bit when he caught her checking him out in his new clothes,

"Indeed, means we can party so much harder than the poor humans of this world." he joked slightly before bowing a little bit when she complimented both his attire and his new name. He looked up in his eyes with a little glint in his eyes, "I find that the colour suits me and the name... well I've always wanted to have a rather uncommon name and sebastian isn't common now at all."

Sebastian knew that Amy would never understand his desire for whole "meals". She was a snacker, she nibbled on this and that, almost as if she was trying to find the flavour that she would like enough to actually complete the meal. He smirked a little bit when she pouted, shaking his head ruefully at her,

"Oh I don't know Amy, we seem to get into more than our fair share of trouble with the underground at times and it is certainly amusing to see the young master flounder with his fiance." he smirked a little bit before reaching out and cupping her cheek with his hand, stroking it gently, "You are indeed my favourite girl Amy... And I'm always interested in what you've been up to. So tell me..."

He leant closer with a mischevious look on his face,

"Are you enjoying yourself? Have you been having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:52 am

Amy couldn't help but laugh when she heard Sebastian use the phrase 'party hard' she didn't think that she would hear the demon saying anything like that, normally he was so straight laced she couldn't get him to crack a joke in hell, maybe he was enjoying himself up here much more. It was normally the way after all. Besides, she'd only actually met him a few times, she must have made a good impression though

"I often wonder how you can keep up with all your names Sebastian. I guess I picked a good one that hasn't gone out of fashion yet." Amy smiled cheekily "I have to say I am enjoying this time an awful lot, I'm being as good as I can so I don't get sent back down any time soon, it's simply too fun don't you agree? Although...I suppose you don't get to go to many parties being a servant and all..."

As she felt Sebastian cupping her cheek Amy blushed a little bit the demon could be a real lady killer when he wanted she heard and she wanted to be able yoder if that was true because in all this time she had never seen him partner with a girl in hell, maybe he just preferred humans? Who knew! Maybe Amy would get to find out. Allowing her gaze to fall from his own she smiled shyly.

"Although watching your master bumble with his fiancée sometimes I wonder if you're actually doing all of the work here, he is only a child, and to be honest, he's attracted a lot of attention to himself recently " tapping her chin Amy grinned and flicked her hair back "Actually I am currently courting a nobleman seems he doesn't mind his ladies of a lower class although I am of good status this time...you may know him, Vicount Lord Druid?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:09 am

Sebastian only realised that he'd cracked a joke like that when he heard her laugh. Swearing a little bit in his mind, he tried to cover up his mirth a little bit, he couldn't have word get out that he was all soft no could he? He wanted to keep up the attitude that he had had when she met him for the first time because apparently that attitude had been enough to make her want to keep talking to him even now and he really did enjoy her company and the conversations that they had with each other,

"Well when one has trained their mind one can do these things... also I keep a journel just in case I do ever forget some of the oldest ones." he teased her lightly before nodding in agreement with her, "It is indeed rather fun. Although I do spend most of my planning the parties that the rich and famous go to, while trying to make sure that they don't somehow collapse around me and the young master."

He could tell that she was enjoying his touch and the words that he said because he could feel the mild heat of her blush against his fingers. And she was smiling shyly while avoiding his gaze! Oh she certainly was a cute one for a demon he had to admit to himself,

"Of course I am doing all that the young master requires of me. You are quite right that as a child this help extends rather far." he agreed with a small smirk of his own before blinking a little bit when she told him which nobleman she was courting, "Aleister Chamber? Mmm, an interesting man to be sure my dear. You do seem to have a desire for dangerous men though if what I have heard is correct."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:09 am

Amy didn't know why Sebastian bothered to keep journals, honestly there were so many fun things to do she didn't have time to write while she was up here, she wanted to keep doing things and living life to the fullest while she could do. Humming a little bit at his teasing she merely pouted softly, although she didn't see the point of it she was sure she could keep a journal.

Tapping her nose Amy grinned;

"Well why haven't you invited me and my Vicount to one of your lovely parties, I have heard that the Phantomhive family is one of the best for the hospitality they offer in parties." she laughed softly "You've been keeping me in the dark how cruel of you Sebastian!" Amy teased lightly.

When Sebastian seemed so shocked at what she had told him she couldn't help but grin again, he really didn't know her much at all did he? Dangerous men and demons were the ones that attracted her the most, and seemed most attracted to her. She supposed it because she appeared all cuteness and light on the outside.

"I do have a desire for dangerous men, they are the best!" she laughed happily, with a little wink "I certainly do love a little mystery to my food, and, his little pastime proves quite filling I have to say, although, I had nothing to do with that I swear." Amy promised with a grin, of course it had something to do with her, she'd suggested it.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:21 am

Sebastian could tell that she didn't much agree with his decision to keep journals. To be sure, they were annoying to keep up with but at the end of the day they were often useful in remembering who he had been at times and what contacts he could then call upon under that name. Most of the time though he never had to use it either she it wasn't really a problem at all. When she asked why he had never invited her and the vicount to one of the Phantomhive parties he smirked ever so softly,

"Because I'd rather the vicount didn't try to kidnap my young charge and have him shipped off to some rich old man." he joked a little bit before shaking his head a little bit, "Honestly my dear, you may happily consider yourself and your vicount happily invited to our next function. I believe it is going to be a mascarade ball or just a regular ball."

Of course, he decided in the end, it probably made a lot more sense that she liked dangerous men. After all, every single demon was dangerous and he had seen her showing some interest in other demons, in partnering up with them in some very rare cases he had seen. Perhaps it was because dangerous types of men and demons seemed to be attracted to her attitude? He knew that he was for one thing,

"Well in that case you'll have to entertain the idea of partnering with another demon again - you know we're much more dangerous than your young vicount." he teased her subtly before smirking a little bit and shaking his head with a playfully scolding tutting sound, "Oh Amy... you should learn to finish your meals, not just nibble on them and throw them back."
Back to top Go down
Amy Booker

Amy Booker

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:30 am

Amy pouted softly and she put her finger to her lips, she was sure that he would never do something like that! Well...she was reasonably sure that he wouldn't do anything like that, he tended to ship ladies more than boys after all, although, Ciel was young enough to pass for a girl she supposed. Tapping her finger against her lips in thought, eventually, she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I would make sure that wouldn't happen, you've got my word, for what it's worth." Amy joked with a little chuckle "Oh excellent! I must make sure to wear my best dress, got to look good on the arm of my eye candy after all, the best dress that money can buy!"

At the idea of attending a masquerade ball, Amy beamed, she really did like the idea of that, she'd been to many, but was sure that if she got a chance to slip out and dance with a person who looked like Sebastian she wouldn't mind going to another. Although, she did wish he wasn't one of those contractual demons, when they were up here it was all work work work for them.

Throwing her hands up in the air Amy sighed;

"Oh I'm tired of demons! Such lousy lovers and so hard to deal with their bad tempers! It's a lot more fun to be able to bend strong willed humans around my finger, it's very amusing." Amy admitted with a glint to her blue eyes before taking another sip of her drink before pouting "Hey don't be so mean Sebastian, I don't comment on your bad habits now do I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)   Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forced Holiday (Sebastian and Amy)
Page 1 of 1