The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)

Go down 
+4
Sam Becker
Willow Hartman
Hoyt Volker
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Empty
PostSubject: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:17 am

Raven was honestly surprised how the war between Germany and Britain's Magical Communities had ended. It had ended on a rather unified note, the Squib Rebels were put down and there had been a shaky peace extended through both nations.

The Gott Des Assistenten was spineless in many ways to be honest, in her opinion they should have crushed the British to the ground - they had the power to and it would eliminate the threat for good.

Eventually though, they had to give in to the power of diplomacy. No more fighting was to be had between the two nations and that meant only one thing to Raven Drake. It meant that she was completely stone bored. That was why she was breaking into Senium's game - a killer for hire.

There was one person who had heard of her now that the muggles had been told about the existence of magical beings and she hoped that they weren't going to be wasting her time with some half assed little whelp they needed killing. Raven wanted a challenge because she wanted to be able to get something for it.

Approaching the office block, in the midst of a warm beautiful tropical island, Raven knew what it is she wanted for payment and she would see that she got it.

A meeting was set for her and one Hoyt Volker, the head of the operations here on the Rook Islands and Raven thought that if he had so many obviously trained men around here, why was he not just getting them to do the task at hand? It put her on edge a little bit and she readied her hand over her weapons just in case this was a sort of set up.

Softly treading, Raven moved inside and she made her way up to the big guys office, standing by the door, she knocked once, twice, three times, before opening the door and stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Hoyt Volker

Hoyt Volker

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:10 am

Hoyt Volker was not a happy chappy at all.

In fact... it wouldn't be out of fucking bounds to say that right now he was more pissed off than a rhino with hot sauce stuck up it's fucking cock!

He was so angry, in fact, that even his metaphors weren't making any sense. This fucking KID, Jason Brody, had managed to do a massive amount of damage to his operation. Even now the kid was out there burning down his outposts. The little fucker had even had a little knife-fight with his pet psycho Vaas (who had survived being stabbed and been treated for his wounds) and now the pirates were in shambles, the natives rebelling against his rule.

Only his hardened Mercenaries were stopping the bastards from charging into his own little fucking kingdom. With little being the main word since Jason FUCKING Brody had arrived to fuck everything up!

When the knock at his door came he sighed, still looking out the window,

"This better be fucking important." he called out without raising his voice, "Unless you're my magical bounty hunter I will personally cut your balls off and feed them to me dogs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:18 am

Raven raised an eyebrow when she heard the man, Hoyt speak to her like that, she could just leave this little island alone and leave him to wallow in his massive amount of shit he had gotten himself into. In fact she was sorely tempted to do just that. Yet, she thought about the reason why she was doing this and wondered when she had gotten so goddamn soft.

Opening the door because the rudeness of this man was unparalleled it would seem, he couldn't even be bothered to come and open the door and get off his ass for one minute.

"I'm a woman, I don't have any balls for you to cut off." she stated, her voice growling and low, closing the door silently behind her Raven approached the desk and raised her eyebrow again, he couldn't even be bothered to turn and face her? What a complete dick "I haven't been hired yet, and as such, you're rapidly losing my interest at being any sort of employer of mine for even a short amount of time."

Standing in front of the desk she took out her razor and flicked it open, the cooling metal calmed her down a little bit and she waited for him to speak to her;

"Are you going to turn around and look at me? If the answer is no then I shall leave this second."
Back to top Go down
Hoyt Volker

Hoyt Volker

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:26 am

Hoyt turned in the chair a little bit when the person entering his office said that she was a woman. That narrowed it down to some whores and maybe some ammo dealers. Seeing as this woman had a different accent he knew that she was none of those. He turned to face her in his spinning chair, grinning a little bit,

"Good for you, I hope the only balls you have are metaphorical." he told her with a smirk before nodding a little bit and standing from his chair. He gestured to the tray on the desk, "Of course of course mind my rudeness... dealing with my men leaves me crude. Coffee? Tea? Turkish delight? Coke? Heroine?"

He was a merchant of many materials after all.

He chuckled a little bit as he paced a little bit around his desk and the chairs. Hoyt paced when he thought about things that were important and this was important. He nodded,

"I have a problem... one Jason Brody." he told her simply, scowling at the name, "The little cocksucker has fucked up my entire drug crop and killed off almost all of my lower level thugs! I mean... it's like he can't fucking see that I'm running a legitimate business here! I am many things my dear but I am a capitalist above all else... and as such..."

He grinned a little bit as he sat down in his chair, looking at her over steepled fingers,

"I believe in getting down to brass tax." he told her with a smirk, "Everything has a price and I an uniquely equipped to meet almost any price you can name. Want money? Easy. Drugs? Go nuts. Men? Women? I can have you dozens within days. Let us engage in capitalism... and barter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:34 am

Raven sat down on the chair opposite the desk, swooping her skirts behind her and settling down in a comfortable position with her corset so that it wouldn't dig into her skin too much, not that she minded, it was the equivalent of a constant punishment for what she had been getting up to in the war - she could take a little bit of pain as an atonement of sorts.

He seemed to be warming up now, perhaps he had genuinely had things on his mind and that was why he had been distracted from the task at hand? Raven decided that she would let it slide, she didn't want the deal to go south after all.

"I am fine thank you." she stated with a small hum, holding up her hand as an indication that she didn't desire anything.

Listening to what he wanted her to do, Raven almost smirked at the man's own incompetence, or rather his mens incompetence could they really not kill one lone guy? You would think that even muggles with enough bullets and fire in the right direction could kill even a wizard if they were weak enough.

When it got down to the interesting bit, the payment Raven leant forwards as Hoyt did and looked at him straight in the eye - her gaze unwavering.

"I don't desire any of these things, what I desire, is your islands for however long I require them. I want to be able to walk among these islands with my friends, without being hindered by your men, and with perhaps a guide or two to make things interesting for us. This is what I want, and if you can agree to be hospitable and show us a good time, I will take care of your problem for you." Raven stated, putting forth the terms of her agreement.
Back to top Go down
Hoyt Volker

Hoyt Volker

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:44 am

Hoyt hummed a little bit as he processed her request. He looked her straight in the eyes as he thought over her request of payment. Without showing any emotion on his face, he reached into the drawer to his right and pulled out a small wooden box. Setting it down directly in front of him, still completely straight-faced, he opened it up and took out a single cigar. He smelt the cigar, humming softly... before he cut the end off with his knife and grinned a little bit at Raven,

"So you rid me of this annoying little bugger... the locals can be pushed back into their grimy little pits and holes..." he smirked as he lit his cigar, "And all you ask in return is for my islands to become your own little resort? With your friends included?"

He puffed a little on the cigar, blowing smoke rings straight up above him to avoid getting the smoke near her. Grinning, he passed the cigar box over to her,

"Done." he declared with a grin before standing up, "I say that deserves a toast! I have been following your 'wizarding world' and I... ah!"

Grinning, he withdrew a bottle of famous Firewhiskey and set it down on the desk between them with a glass for each other them,

"I will be just as accommodating in your holiday plans... how many guests of honour?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:54 am

Raven looked back at Hoyt the same way that he looked at her, she was going to be perfectly clear when it came down to the fact that his little squishy muggle self would be easily impaled on the end of her razor if he by any chance hurt one of her friends or didn't hold up their end of the bargain. He would be stabbed, then literally brought back to life, and then stabbed again, until the process tired her and she left him dead for good.

Nodding her head Raven confirmed what he asked; "Yes that's all that I ask of you, I simply want you to be accommodating for me and my friends when they arrive on this island, they need somewhere to relax and be...away. This could be just the right place for that, if they don't get hassled by your men."

When the deal was done, Raven smirked and she took a cigar without question, it had been a long time since she had smoked something this good and she was looking forwards to it already. Flicking her lighter out she lit the cigar, and sighed softly as she took a massive drag from it feeling the sweetness of the disease rushing into her body.

"Excellent. They will be arriving tomorrow." she stated with a small smirk "Until then, I'll start working on this case you have for me, any information about the boy you can provide for me?"

Seeing the firewhiskey Raven grinned wickedly, uncorked it and poured two glasses;

"Have you sampled it before now? It can give you muggles quite a kick if you don't watch yourselves. I'm Raven, by the way. I know I didn't state it in our communications but, I hadn't made a deal with you yet. It's how I work."
Back to top Go down
Hoyt Volker

Hoyt Volker

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:03 am

Hoyt raised his glass with a wicked little smirk,

"This is going to be a beautiful little deal with have going Raven... I can just tell."

Hoyt sighed a little bit as he sat out in the bright sunshine of one of his best beaches. It was a more contented sigh than he perhaps deserved seeing as his operation here was still in danger. But he was doing something he loved more than his business... he was playing poker. Playing poker, on the most beautiful beach in the world, with a cold drink, Vaas to his left, Sam to his right and Raven across the table from him.

They were currently waiting for Raven's guests to arrive and had decided that sitting on the beach with a shade umbrella up and cards on the table was the best way to do that. Puffing on one of the cigars he had offered to each of his business partners at the table, he continued to deal the cards,

"So when did you say your friends would be arriving Raven?" he asked her casually as he finished dealing the cards before humming, "And what was the method of arrival... a portkey did you say?"

He chuckled a little bit,

"I think I'll be investing in some of those for my trafficking business... so much less costly than shipping tankers. More chance of living merchandise too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:10 am

Raven was sitting on the beach with Hoyt, one of his bodyguards Sam and another man called Vaas she would be ashamed to say that she wasn't so different from a few weeks ago. Until she had someone take a look at her insides and fix them up as best they could, it was a toll of the art of necromancy - the insanity, but thanks to their efforts they were not as profound as they had been and by rights they should be.

Smiling gently to herself as the slight breeze ruffled her hair, Raven was wearing a swimsuit, a simple black affair because she was intending to go swimming with her friends as soon as they arrived in order to give them something to do together while they waited for the others to turn up.

"Whenever they want." she hummed gently "Willow and Darcie have jobs and as such they might come a little later but the kids will be arriving at the same time by portkey."

Looking up from the book she was reading, seeing as he seemed to want them to play cards, Raven bookmarked it and she waited for the rest of the cards to be dealt;

"Well muggles can't use magic." Raven smirked "And portkeys are magical artefacts so you might be a little out of luck there, unless you can hire another wizard to help you when we're gone, I know a few people who might be into helping you out on a long term basis."

As she hoped that her friends would be arriving soon, Raven sipped at the cocktail she had summoned herself and sighed contentedly. The heat, the cool drink, the smell of her cigarette smoke lingering in the air - everything was so relaxing, everything that they needed.
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:19 am

Willow had heard that Raven had found somewhere that they could go and have a relaxing sort of vacation from what was happening at home - and to be honest she really needed it. The war had taken its toll on her and she needed some time to get away from the wreckage and recover herself a little bit.

Despite the fact this mantra had to be engraved into her skull by her friends to stop herself from merely shrugging her loads off as nothing and continuing anyway Willow was quite happy to actually allow herself to rest for a change. She needed to emotionally recharge given the losses that she had incurred - that everyone had incurred during the fights.

Gathering her small charmed bag, and placing her sunglasses on her head, wearing her shorts and white blouse with her bikini underneath Willow slipped into her jelly sandles did them up and set about apparating herself to the islands that Raven had told her about.

The Rook islands.

Willow had never heard of them but she was certain they were lovely.

They were indeed lovely she found when she opened her eyes, there she was standing on a beautiful beach, the water was so clear that she could practically think of drinking it. The heat was palpable and it made her smile immediately - this place was so remote she couldn't see a single landmark out at sea when she turned to look at the horizon.

"Beautiful." she whispered softly, hugging her arms around herself.

Turning she looked for Raven and found her almost immediately sitting at a table with some gentlemen.

"Raven!" Willow called with a happy laugh, jogging towards her Willow couldn't help the face splitting smile that graced her lips when she stopped by her side "It's so nice to see you again, you truly picked a wonderful spot for a vacation."

Looking at the gentlemen Willow nodded her head to each of them; "Ah hello, nice to meet you. I'm Willow, Willow Hartman."
Back to top Go down
Sam Becker

Sam Becker

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:36 am

Sam Becker was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable.

To be honest he was a double agent for the American agent in the native town but you know what? With Raven here to track down Jason Brody and his helpers, he had no doubt that the fucking American spy was going to lead her straight back to him. And he couldn't have that so he wasn't going to let that happen.

So how did he escape the firing squad of Raven?

Pretty simple. He ratted out the American spy and admitted to being a spy. Hoyt had paused for a moment, laughed, cut his pay in half and told him that he had always known that he was a spy. Then he had been invited for cocktails and poker on the beach.

Life was confusing.

He smirked a little bit when he was dealt a very poor hand, successfully giving the impression that he had the best type of hand,

"You vill not be beating me this time Hoyt..." he remarked with a smirk, "I hold all ze cards now!"

Hearing someone arrive, he blinked a few times before grinning a little bit. Putting his cards face down on the table, he stood to greet Willow, holding his hand out to her,

"Villow Hartman it ist gut to see you!" he declared with a grin, "Raven told us much! But nich too much do not vorry!"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:46 am

Darcie was just as excited as Willow was to be coming to this island so when she recieved a text to say that her friend had left and that the place was officially beautiful, she thought that it was about time that she too left her house and made for the destination. Taking some of her tarot and of course the runes that she couldn't leave the house without - Darcie rechecked her bag and hummed contentedly when she saw everything she needed was in there.

Checking herself in the mirrow, Darcie smoother out her long blonde hair and rubbed away a stray spot of eyeliner that had smudged slightly lower on her skin than it should have done.

She was now officially ready for some time at the beach.

Her reading books were in her bag, she had her work she needed to do and of course she would be keeping up her divining while she was away. She didn't know how long she would be after all. What had happened with Luther had driven a wedge between them and it seemed to be unfixable, she hadn't lost him to a battle or to some injury...she had lost him because of something they could have fixed if he had been any other male.

It still hurt slightly but, Darcie knew that she needed to move on, and this trip would help with that.

Apparating to the beach, Darcie sighed softly as she looked around. The heat was baking and she was glad of the suncream she wore. The short denim hotpants and converse were the right choice instead of her heavier clothes and boots - they would have baked her alive in this heat!

Spotting a gathering in the distance including some of her friends, Darcie grinned and walked over to them.

"Hey guys." she stated softly "Some place you pick in the middle of nowhere Raven. Nice to meet you guys."

Willow, who had just finished greeting the German male who seemed to live here on the island turned to Darcie and gave her a large hug. The two were good friends and Willow had been keen to coax Darcie onto this trip, saying that she would only go if she herself went. That was how she came to be here.

"Darcie, I'm so glad you're here. Time for our rest and relaxation right?" Willow asked brightly

"Uh yeah, sure. Let's go with that." Darcie smiled slightly, the war and what she had been involved in with Luther - being captured and locked in with a rotting corpse had taken a rather large toll on her "I'm sure it'll be great." she added with more enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:57 am

Vaas had to admit that he was a little annoyed that Hoyt was going to be bringing in some magical bounty hunter type person to take Jason Brody down. But with a massive number of stitches he had been in no fit state to suggest he go instead of the bounty hunter. Instead he had spoken to Raven as soon as he could and he was relieved.

She had promised to end Jason by stabbing him with a blade.

That was all he wanted because it meant that when Vaas died his soul would not be bound as the slave to Jason's. If Jason was killed by any means other than the blade then those he defeated would be his slaves in the afterlife. But with her promise he would be free. Being killed by a bladed weapon killed your soul too so his soul could rest easy.

If you believed half the shit Citra came out with.

With first Willow and now Darcie here, Vaas couldn't help but whistle in appreciation. He was dressed only in a pair of jeans that were mostly in tatters. And they hung low. Above his jeans he was bare-chested, his wounds thankfully nothing more than some sore scars thanks to some magic potions from the black market,

"Hoyt... your new deal has struck gold hermano..." he told his boss before bowing to the two newcomers, "Welcome to my island chicas... you are as beautiful as the sands! I hope you love every minutes chicas! I'm here to please comprende?"

He smirked before flicked a knife at Sam's cards, making the man flinch. Vaas laughed a little bit and patted the man's bald head,

"Every fuckin' time man! Gets you every time!"
Back to top Go down
Othala Thormund

Othala Thormund

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:07 am

Othala didn't want to go away from the glass dome!

She wanted to stay at the dome and make sure that her Doctor was okay! He was stuck in there with a bad man and he hadn't come out for a very long time, so she was wanting to stay with him so that when he did come out she would be right there for him in case he needed anything like juice, or some crackers, or even her last chocolate bar.

Seffi had dragged her away from that place though, dragged her away and told her that her Doctor was never coming back out! She didn't believe her though, he would come back out and then they would go home together and everything would be happy again.

She kept saying mean things to her though, all the way to the portkey that would take them to the lovely island that her friends were staying at. Othala liked Willow very much, she was very kind to her and she thought that she would be able to tell Seffi off for saying such horrible things about her Doctor while she was with her.

Unable to stop a little scream when she appeared, some feet from the ground and let go of the portkey, Othala hit the floor with a thud.

Pouting, she straightened herself up, and was glad to see Willow in the distance. Running to her, Othala immediately latched onto her arm;

"Willow! Seffi was mean to me! She was mean about my Doctor!" she protested.
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:14 am

Seffi had just about had enough of Othala's shit.

The Highmaster was dead, or as good as, trapped in whatever dome this was and he wasn't going to be getting out any time soon seeing as he had trapped that freak The Master in with him. He wouldn't want either of them getting out and Othala was being an ignorant little cow about the whole thing. It was unfortunate that she had to lose someone so close to her but she needed to accept it, and she needed to move on.

Her own heart was harder than it should have ever been, she was 17 years old and she had seen and inflicted insanity, death and worse onto people she loved and total strangers - the whole spectrum.

No little jaunt in the sun would change that.

Yet she went anyway out of respect for Raven, she was the wife of Konig, and he was almost like her surrogate father at the end of things. If she thought it was useful for her then she would respect her wishes and she would go.

Wearing combat shorts, and a simple black tank top, Seffi trekked through the sand towards Othala and the rest of the girls she had come with, seeing there were guys here Seffi raised an eyebrow. She didn't think there would be anyone here her age though. Her anger spiked when she heard Othala 'Tattling' on her.

"Oh shut up!" she hissed "Wake up and smell the coffee Othala!"

"Seffi." Raven stated in a warning tone, that hopefully would warn the teen off from commenting any further about the death or entrapment of their Highmaster.

"For fucks sake!" Seffi growled "Fine!"
Back to top Go down
Hoyt Volker

Hoyt Volker

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:28 am

Hoyt... was beginning to ask himself what kind of chaos he had invited onto his island.

There were five of them now and combined with Vaas and Sam that meant that there were seven people right up in his face. And all of them were either quirky in their own way or downright fucking insane. It was going to be a long damn holiday if they continued to bicker and argue like they were currently doing.

However they were children, he could hardly blame them.

Laughing a little bit as he puffed on his cigar, he grinned a little bit as he gestured to the group Raven had invited,

"Well I'm glad that we could all be here!" he declared with a barking laugh before taking another pull from his cigar, "I swear it's like we've been trying to make a family here!"

He laughed,

"Vaas as the crazy older brother, Sam as the flinching youngest male and me as the papa!" he joked before shaking his head, "Welcome to my island girls! You'll find that we have everything you could ever want! You want some boys for your fun? Ask and you shall receive! Alcohol and drugs? I'm pretty sure I literally have buildings made out of the shit! Ask and you shall receive... questions from anyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 am

Raven was happy to see everyone had made it in one piece even if they were making complete fools out of themselves now that they were here, the youngest members of the group especially. She knew that Seffi had changed and some would say it was not for the better but she was certain that she was going to enjoy herself here - she just needed to be away from everyone at home and hopefully she would have left Konig at home too.

She could tell also that Seffi was not happy with her reprimanding her, and Raven made a note to talk to her later, she could see her stewing in her anger right now.

"Oh really, and what elements pray tell are we?" she asked with a smirk, dragging on her cigarette before putting the stub out on the table and standing up from her seat "I won't have you placing me as some mother figure I'll tell you that for fucking free."

Looking at her two fellow female professors Raven grinned;

"Up for a swim ladies? Othala? Seffi?" she asked the others.
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:40 am

Willow could see that there was some tension between the younger members of the group and she was more than happy to act as a seperator for the two of them while they were here. Although she was going about it in the completely wrong way, Seffi was trying to help Othala by making her realise that the Doctor was gone and he wasn't coming back for a long time, if at all.

All of them had seen their fair share of loss and they needed this break to heal themselves up a little bit, so, when the man Hoyt suggested that they could have a range of carnal pleasures Willow was only a little bit startled. She would never accept any of these things, but she knew two people who were low enough in spirits to perhaps try them.

One of them was in fact a few months off being an adult still.

"I'd love to go for a swim, it looks like perfect water. There's no sharks or anything right?" Willow joked with a happy laugh "Come on Othala, you can come with me, we'll get your wings on and I'll teach you how to swim."

The happiness coming from Othala in waves cheered Willow up and she waited while Othala got her red wings on;

"You're saved there, I think I'm probably the mother figure here." Willow admitted with a grin.

"Are you coming Lo?!" Othala bellowed from the waters edge.

"Yes, yes I'm coming." she replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:43 am

Darcie to be honest was happy to sit here and read for a little bit, she had some new research in Divination to actually catch up on and she thought that this might be the prime time. She wasn't in the mood to swim right now and she hoped that Willow wouldn't mind being left with Raven who was currently acting like a shark to scare them both.

Taking out her book she smiled at the three guys still sitting at the table with her, the Spanish guy she had to admit was attractive in a dangerous kind of way, they all were when she thought about it. Did she really want to get involved with someone dangerous after all she had been through? The logical answer was probably not.

Her physical attraction hormones however, said different.

"So, what do you guys do for fun around here?" she asked with a small smile "There any ruins or something to explore on this island or is it all...beach?"
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:50 am

Seffi was currently seething on the inside, the guys comment had gotten to her a little more than she thought it should have done. The very idea that some sleezeball like him could even take the role of her father in some little joke was irritating to her, the idea that Willow would be her mother irritated her. Everything seemed to be irritating her now that she was here.

She knew she should have just stayed at home.

Well, home being Konig's office at Durmstrang, curled up in his chair with his cloak which she had placed a charm on which meant it would always keep its scent. So it would always smell like him. Back then she had been hopeful that she could be fixed, and she had been by him, he was her best friend and her father figure...

Until he had killed him, ripped his lungs clean out of his chest and left him for dead. Even now it made her blood boil. Yet she took deep breaths and calmed down very slowly.

"I would take some of that offer, if I didn't think Raven would kill me for doing so. Any chance you could slip me some on the side all secret like?" she asked with a smirk, looking over at the guy in charge, and his other friends "As you probably heard, I'm Seffi Dresner."

Standing up she dusted off her shorts and took up the seat that Raven had just vacated, eyeing up a cigarette she wanted to take one...but hesitated a little bit, Before taking it anyway, and lighting it up.

"So who are you guys, and what do you do?" she asked, tilting her head to one side, letting her eyes move from person to person.
Back to top Go down
Hoyt Volker

Hoyt Volker

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:07 am

Hoyt had to admit that maybe the chaos would be a good thing. He and his boys here had been a bit bored to be honest. Before all this Jason Brody shit the most exciting thing had been the rare occasions when Citra decided that 'the stars were right for an attack' and the natives would attempt to beat them back.

And after awhile culling the natives just got a bit boring. There was only so many times you would kill entire family tress bar one child before it got really fucking boring.

Laughing a little bit at the chaos that his little joke about family had brought out, he sniggered a little bit,

"I was actually going to say mother for you Raven purely based on the term MILF." he joked with a wink before humming as he puffed on his cigar, "But maybe some kind of Aunt who spoils all her nieces with crazy presents that their parents know will make their kids misbehave?"

He pouted a little bit before pushing along a bottle of beer for the girl, Seffi, to have,

"If I'm any kind of father it's the kind who lets you do whatever the fuck you want." he told her before humming slightly, "I think you might want to be more secretive about asking for drugs though... but seriously, this whole fucking island is crawling with the stuff."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:15 am

Vaas had to admit that he was liking these developments!

Chicas were visiting the islands and he liked that a lot! Not only were they all pretty damn hot but some of them seemed to be on his kind of wave-length! Of course the Willow chick and the little girl were out. He didn't diddle no little kiddies and while sometimes it was hot to have a mother-like woman, Willow was a bit much for him.

Smirking a little bit when Seffi asked if she could get some drugs in secret, he shook his head a little bit and slide her over a cup for her to put the beer into... expect it had a plastic bag with some white powder in it. He winked at her before turning to Darcie,

"The islands aren't all beach... we got jungle, we got ruins, we got boats, carts, handgliders, rock climbing, shark killing, all kin'sa shit chica!" he assured her before smirking a little bit, "In fact..."

Reaching down, he pulled a combat knife out of his shoe and stabbed it into the table,

"You chicas wanna go see some sharks?" he asked them with a wide, almost insane, grin, "We get some front row seats!"

He laughed a little bit and took the knife before he began to wander off. As he got closer to the sea he dropped his trousers down to reveal that he was going to be going in naked. He grinned over his shoulder,

"Live a lil' chica!"
Back to top Go down
Sam Becker

Sam Becker

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:22 am

Sam had to admit that with Vaas and Hoyt trying their level best to corrupt the youth and the rest of the group, he was going to have to be the more reasonable and stable of the group. Of course Willow seemed to be his counterpart in the female camp and he was alright with that. The woman was beautiful as well as kind-hearted and friendly it seemed.

And despite his love of making things explode, Sam was a rather nice guy.

When asked what it was that they actually did here on the island, Sam looked to Hoyt for permission and the boss shrugged. Sighing a little bit, Sam frowned,

"Hoyt Volker is the vorld's biggest slave trader, second biggest arms dealer und fifth largest landowner in the criminal vorld." he explained before frowning, "Vaas is a pirate. Also a native varrior of this island. I am Sam Becker and I blow things, and people, up for money. Hoyt pays vell so I blow things, and people, up for him."

Seeing that the group was going to be breaking up, Sam decided to put his own little stake out there for something to do at the beach. He grinned a little bit and wandered over to the shoreline where he could speak to both Willow and Othala,

"Und how vould you two like to see ze dolphins?" he asked them with a wide grin, "Not as violent as ze sharks und much prettier!"

He looked around as if telling a secret and winked obviously at Othala,

"Und that goes for the vomen vatching them too!"
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:37 am

Seffi blinked when she was actually handed drugs in a cup.

It was so surprising because they were something that people back home always told her were bad, were harmful and were expensive but here she was getting them for free and being almost actively encouraged to have them? Just because she had expressed some sort of interest? Seffi didn't know how to take that to be honest so she merely took the cup and the beer away from the table as she followed this Vaas guy.

So he was a pirate? He looked like one to be honest, and she had seen that insanity before, in someone who was here actually. She had helped her get rid of it - when she had asked her. She thought that she owed Raven, and she probably did.

"I wouldn't mind fighting some sharks, I've never seen one up close before." Seffi stated with a small smile on her lips.

Before Vaas jumped into the water though she gently pressed her hand against her back and had a small blush on her cheeks "Uh..." she whispered, looking around and seeing they were so far up the beach that nobody was going to be seeing or hearing them Seffi asked "I don't want to sound like a loser but, I...I don't know how to take this."

Gesturing to the white powder that he had given her Seffi blushed deeper; "Will you tell me?"

Widening her eyes when he took off his trousers, Seffi's mouth popped open and she rather openly gawped at Vaas for a few moments before getting herself under control. He was very well toned all over and the scars only added to the rugged attractiveness - the confidence was something she was attracted to as well. His strength.

"Skinny dipping in shark infested waters?" Seffi asked with a small laugh "Heck why not, it's your head on the line if Raven catches us."

Slowly she pulled off her tank top, and undid her shorts, leaving her in her underwear which was plain black lace. Popping off her shoes she waited for Vaas to get in the water before she did.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:52 am

Vaas grinned a little bit. Fighting sharks was a bit of a hobby of his to be honest. He had been marked with the same tatau as Jason Brody had recently been given after all. So by all rights he was a super-human when it came to all forms of combat. And fighting sharks was his hobby because it was one of the few fights that was actually still kind of challenging.

And that was only because he wasn't able to move too quickly in the water.

"Fighting sharks is fun..." he told her with a smirk as he looked at his combat knife lovingly, "Don't worry chica... you'll see lots of sharks. As soon as you get one, the others come flocking to ya... ever had shark fin soup?"

When she admitted to having no idea how to take the cocaine he had given her, he blinked a few times to see if it was some kind of a joke. It... it wasn't a joke? Wow. He shook his head a little bit before nodding and taking the little bag he had given her,

"Alright chica it's easy... hold out your arm." he told her and when she had done so he tapped out a small amount of the powder onto her skin. Taking a five dollar bill, he rolled it up before quickly snorting the coke. Shaking his head with a little 'whoop!' sound, he tapped some out onto his own arm and handed her the dollar bill, "Now your turn... suck up through your nose comprende?"

He was naked and to be honest, Vaas didn't much care that he was. Smirking a little bit when she mentioned that it was his head on the line if Raven caught them, he smirked and gave her a quick wink,

"I think the sharks will want more of my head first." he joked a little bit before whistling when she stripped down to her underwear, "And how old are you chica...?"

Licking his lips a little bit, he stepped into the surprisingly warm waters,

"Come on in chica... the water is muy beuno..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)   A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Works Holiday (Durmstrang Girls and Island Boys)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next