The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barty Crouch Jr

Barty Crouch Jr

Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Empty
PostSubject: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:50 am

Bartimous Crouch Junior was a lot of things.

He was mad, mentally unstable, a time lord (though that may have been a side-effect of the first two), a victim of the imperious curse for many years, owner of a house elf, impersonator of Moody and now, according to the sexy cat demon chasing him, dead.

Dead!

He was actually dead!

For some reason he was disappointed that in death he hadn't been able to change his face or anything like that. He would have loved the chance to be ginger but alas, it was not to be. The sexy cat demon chasing him (rather lazily and with a laugh the whole way) told him that he was dead and, considering the last thing he remembered before seeing her was seeing a dementor he was inclined to believe her.

She had then proceeded to tell him that she was going to take him on a tour of hell... and that he should strip down to save time in the second circle! He was not against the idea of sex with a sexy cat demon but he would like to come to terms with his death first!

So he entered the meeting room of the Death Eaters, ignoring that there was a meeting going on, and waved his arms madly as he shouted. The sexy cat demon had told him that they wouldn't be able to see or hear him but he hoped that his master would still be able to,

"My Lord! My Lord you have to help me!" he flailed his arms around, "There's a sexy cat demon chasing me and she's trying to strip me to let lusty demons have their way with me! I'm not Narcissa, I don't want to be passed around like a party favour!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:59 am

Iba was following the man that Nyx had told her to save, just to make sure that he didn't do anything stupid like try and jump off a cliff to see if he was really dead. There were no cliffs around here but, that was the jist of what she thought that he might end up doing. Of course he was also trying his best to find a way to prove he wasn't dead but, not in the way she was trying to defend him lazily against.

Of course she was a little surprised when he aimed himself in the direction of the Malfoy Manor, where the death eater meeting was occurring, to be honest she thought that wasn't going to be a good idea considering the teasing that she had been doing. He might do something stupid, or rather, say something stupid that would get Voldemort annoyed at him.

That wouldn't be good. Not good at all.

Although when he burst into the room she skipped in after him with a cheeky little grin on her lips, giving Nyx a soft bow she straightened up and couldn't help but splutter into laughter at what Barty did, to be honest it was amazing, he had done exactly what she had thought that he might. The woman in question spluttered indignantly and it made her laugh all the more.

"Oh man, I didn't think you would actually do that." she laughed, hugging her ribs as she wiped at her eyes "You aren't actually dead you know I was playing a prank, they can all see and hear you. You might have some apologising to do young man." Iba winked before sauntering over to Nyx and taking a perch at her feet, resting her head on her lap.

"I did as you requested my lady." she commented with a soft smile "Everyone believes him to be dead, his existence will go undetected as long as he is careful."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:18 am

Voldemort had swallowed his pride to ask Nyx for help in getting one of his favourite death eaters away from the dementors kiss. He had hated every second if it but she had agreed and that was what really mattered in the end. He was about to bring up the next item in the meeting when Barty Crouch Jr, the death eater he had asked to be saved, burst into the room flailing his hands around and ranting like a mad man.

Of course the man had always been a mad man but still.

He was rather amused by the display actually, especially when he insulted Narcissa so blatently. Oh it was always fun to see his little pawns duking it out with words and then spells. And he would tell that Narcissa not to punish the man too much for it.

When, what could only be described as a sexy cat demon, burst into the room after Barty and proclaimed that his behaviour had been due to her playing a prank on him, Voldemort did something he rarely did. He laughed. It wasn't a cackle, it was just a laugh of amusement,

"I must admit that I find myself... amused, by this turn of events." he admitted to the shocked, and scared, death eaters, "You are lucky that I do Barty... or else I would tear out your organs individually for interrupting my meeting with my esteemed ally."

There was the collective shiver that Voldemort had come to love. He sighed a little bit before nodding to Nyx with a small smile,

"You have made good on your word." he acknowledged, "I thank you for doing so. Despite his madness, Barty is one of my better death eaters. Strength despite loss of sanity, something that others with sanity don't have. I'm looking at you wormtail."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:27 am

Nyx had looked up as soon as she had felt Iba's presence, she was happy that she was here already, it meant that it had gone off without a hitch, of course that was what she had expected from one of her demons, perfection. The fact that she had played a prank on the man was so typically Iba that she couldn't help but be amused at it, and, she couldn't punish her because she hadn't told her that she couldn't do something like that.

When the sweet demon came and lay her head on her lap, Nyx ran her hands through her hair, gently tugging and rubbing on her ears, of course, they had partnered once or twice before when she had asked and Nyx had remembered what she enjoyed. After doing a job like this she liked to reward her in this manner, it helped to keep her on side.

Iba, was one of the few demons she considered a friend, she had a soft spot for her. This wasn't a weakness in her mind. It was quite natural to be inclined to some of your servants over others, to have friends, but to be kind instead of intimidating was merely a different style of leadership.

"You have done well Iba, thank you for completing this job for me." Nyx thanked gently tugging on her ear again, rolling the soft fur between her fingers "You have amused me in what has been a thoroughly dull meeting with your antics, as usual."

As soon as she heard Tom speaking she looked up from Iba and nodded her head curtly; "You are welcome, it would be a shame if you were unable to continue amusing me Barty, I should like to see what you do with your borrowed time."

Gently pressing a kiss to Iba's head, she resumed her stroking.
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr

Barty Crouch Jr

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:36 am

Barty would have twigged at Narcissa's face (Which looked like she was trying to chew a lemon) if that expression hadn't been her most commonly used facial expression. He should have twigged when Voldemort looked at him but honestly, Barty was still rather in awe of his master's appearance. The ritual was said to make a person look like a snake but Voldemort certainly didn't look like a snake. And so he missed that he was looking right at him, not through him.

When the sexy cat demon showed up and revealed that she had pranked him... that was when he twigged in the end and it was not good at all!

He'd gawped at Lord Voldemort's new face! He'd interrupted one of his meetings! He'd... called Narcissa Malfoy a whore. He bowed to Voldemort, almost falling to the floor in his haste to bow,

"My Lord please forgive me for being deceived by such a sexy... alluring... attractive... enticing... oh so sexy... sexy cat demon!" he begged, not noticing how he had licked his lips slightly when describing Iba. He then lifted his head and looked at Narcissa. He thought about it before shrugging, "Nah, I'm not apologising for telling the truth. Such a slag!"

He glanced over and caught sight of Iba being petted happily by another beautiful woman... who he assumed was some kind of sexy non-cat demon. The sight made him want to pout and scowl in equal measure. He wanted to be the one playing with the sexy cat demon, Iba,'s ears! He settled on a small pout and a forlorn look that looked very out of place.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:44 am

Iba looked over at Barty and she couldn't help but giggle softly, sticking her tongue out at him as she lay her head in her mistresses lap, he was such a funny human, she was sure that in the end they would probably have a night together. Maybe even tonight. Although she was unsure if her mistress would allow her, she might want her to herself tonight.

When he apologised she thought that it was one of the sweetest things, the way he had almost fallen to the floor in eagerness to apologise to his master. To be fair she would probably do the same thing if she had done something to upset Mistress Nyx.

"Well if that isn't a compliment and a half." she giggled, with a wink before turning her attention to the blonde woman who had turned red with supressed anger, perhaps she should stop interrupting the meeting? She would enjoy going to have a bath and relax herself, she had gotten hit by a few spells as she had taken him away from the area.

Unable to stop herself purring happily, she shivered and pushed her head further into Nyx's hand, letting out soft little noises of pleasure. When she stopped, Iba pouted, but she saw that Barty was pouting too. How odd! Deciding to act on her idea from before she stood up, with another bow, and took Barty by the hand, hauling him up with a grin.

"Come on then! You owe me for saving my life right? So, you should start now, go run me a bath." Iba winked, pushing him in the direction of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:56 am

Voldemort had to admit that Barty was rather amusing to have around. He was just crazy enough that he would show others blatant disrespect but sane enough to know better than to do the same with him. Voldemort liked that about the man. Showed that he had a backbone but that he wasn't completely stupid at the same time. And none of his other minions, except Bellatrix, showed such devotion to him. Not to mention this man was the only one to actively search for him.

He nodded a little bit, deciding what his punishment would be in his head. It was, if he did say so himself, a rather amusing punishment too,

"Since you have interrupted my meeting I cannot let you get off without any punishment. Therefore..." he smirked a little bit in amusement, "For the next month you shall obey every command of the cat demon known as Iba as if they were my own!"

He smirked a little bit, knowing that Iba would have the streak of mischief in her that would be enough to make this very amusing. Laughing a little bit, he nodded in agreement with Iba's request of Barty. Of course the young man would resist the decision but not for long if the look in his eyes was anything to go by. The young man was smitten with the cat demon! He smirked,

"Well said Iba. I do believe your servant should run you a bath." he agreed before smirking, "Bellatrix also tells me that he is amazing at massages... just a thought. Oh... and feel free to punish him if he disobeys."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:03 am

Nyx couldn't help but laugh softly as she looked at Iba so keen to have time with the wizard that she had just saved, she was feeling lenient tonight and because she had Lucius to play with tonight she was going to allow her to go off with Barty instead of staying with her. That would be her reward instead of whatever she was going to offer her, and Nyx herself had plans for her and Lucius tonight that were not to be understated.

As she got up from her lap Nyx chuckled a little bit and watched as Iba latched herself onto Barty, it was clear to her that she liked him, that she wanted to spend more time with the thoroughly random man. Iba however had been leaving broken wizard hearts everywhere these days, one of the Weasley twins had succumbed a few days ago in fact.

Iba now was furiously ignoring his calls and owls.

"Who am I to disagree with that sort of ruling, as long as you make yourself available when I need you Iba." she added sternly, her eyes sparking "Don't allow yourself to get too carried away you forget your place and your duties while you are here."

With that warning, Nyx's dark look of foreboding dissolved and she lightened her tone of her voice so that she could leave knowing that this situation had her blessing. Returning to the dull and boring meeting, Nyx took pleasure in gently teasing Lucius under the table, all the while pretending she was doing nothing, needless to say, it made it more exciting for the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr

Barty Crouch Jr

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:14 am

Barty could tell that Iba liked the way he had complimented her without specifically meaning to compliment her. It had just all come tumbling out of his mouth when he had tried to find the right words to describe her! It wasn't his fault surely? He swallowed a little bit thickly, honestly not used to having to deal with these sorts of conversations. Where were the threats and the violence? Those were in his comfort zone!

When she hauled him up to his feet he had been about to deny that he owed her anything when his master told him that he was to be the slave, the property, of this sexy cat demon for the next month! And that he had to start by giving her a bath! He was shocked,

"But Master!" he cried out weakly, getting quieter when Voldemort fixed him with a glare, "I... I just um... sponge bath or regular bath?"

It was weak and he knew it but he honestly didn't want to experience one of his Lord's curciatus curses and then still have to do the bath with her anyway. Besides... it would let him peak at just how sexy she was when she was naked and when she was dripping wet... let it never be said that he was anything other than a red-blooded man when it came to sexy cat demons. He turned to his new 'mistress' and began to lead her up the stairs towards the master bathroom.

The bathroom itself was massive and everything that could be made from white marble was made from white marble in this place. As for the bath... well it was about the same size as the bath in the prefects bathroom,

"Here is the master bathroom... should I root around for some bath bomb-potions or something?" he paused before adding, reluctantly, "Mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:21 am

Iba happily ran up the stairs away from the boring meeting that she had been forced to go to, she thought that it was much more likely that she would have fun in the bath with her new toy than down in the meeting with Nyx and that man who thought he was ooooooh so powerful but really he wasn't. Not compared to her anyway, or compared to her mistress, nobody could compare to her! Except maybe Gabriel.

When they entered the master bathroom she looked around and whistled, it was huge in here and she thought that she was going to like staying here an awful lot if this was what all the bathrooms in the place looked like, even if they were half the size.

"I would like that, thank you. Anything but lavender, makes me sleepy." she smiled brightly sitting down on the side of the bath and taking off her sneakers, throwing them on the floor as she removed her socks. Taking off her long gloves she looked back up at Barty and smiled gently, she wasn't as playful as she was normally, she was tired from doing all that work back there.

"You know you don't have to call me that, it really freaks me out." Iba admitted with a cheeky grin, winking at Barty as she took off her nerd glasses and folded them up neatly on her little pile of clothes "My name's Iba, so, you can just call me that."

Laying down on the smooth marble floor she rolled onto her tummy, kicking her legs up behind her, surveying him; "You want to have a bath with me? You look like you could need it."
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr

Barty Crouch Jr

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:31 am

Barty had to admit that the Malfoys, although a bunch of cowards and whores, did have good taste in bathrooms and the money to make it so. Or perhaps they just had the money to hire people who had taste? He also wouldn't put it past the damned family. Traitors the lot of them. But right now he didn't much care, right now he was trying his best not to think about how naked the sexy cat demon was going to be in just a few moments. It was a pleasantly distracting thought that was for sure,

"Okay then... they don't have that anyway so that's good." he agreed as he looked through the potions before deciding upon one that was a mixture of citrus fruits. Tapping the bath with his wand, all of the fifty taps came to life to begin filling the massive bath. He added the potion and the water turned bright orange for a moment before the water returned to normal, just with light orange bubbles on the surface, "First time I've ever used one of those I have to admit."

When she said that she didn't like it when he called her mistress he sighed a little bit in relief. He never called anyone mistress before and he didn't like it to be honest. He grinned a little bit when she told him her name,

"Oh I know your name sexy cat demon Iba." he told her with a wink before testing the water with a finger, "I believe it should be ready for you now."

When she asked if he would like to get in the bath with her he blushed a little bit before swallowing a little bit nervously,

"Get in the bath with a sexy cat demon such as yourself Iba?" he coughed a little bit. Even he, mad as he was, recognised when something could go wrong, "I could reach you from the edge if you didn't go too far into the middle... otherwise I'd have to come in for you."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:39 am

Iba smiled softly when she heard that the bath was ready for her to get in now, she was of course focused on the idea that she could get him in the bath with her, naked and from there god knows what would happen. Maybe she would tease him and make him wait? Only kiss him and touch him now? But would she be able to stop herself from going further, she didn't think she would, especially with someone as attractive as him.

His haunted and rather ragged look was sexy to her, she could only imagine how sexy he would look once he had rested up and finally been able to relax and rest without being on a job for Voldemort or being trapped with dementors.

"You do? Then why do you continue to refer to me as 'sexy cat demon' I mean I'm flattered but a girl can get the wrong idea of intentions you know." she winked with a cheeky giggle "Of course, if I am right about your attentions then...that's absolutely fine."

Slowly she stood up and ran her hands through her short hair, slowly she tugged off her vest top, throwing it onto the pile of clothes, and then she unbuttoned her skinny jeans, peeling them away from her as she too removed them and added them to the pile. Now stood in her underwear she smiled seductively at Barty as she undid her bra, and removed her panties, exposing the whole of her soft, pale skin to him.

"Oh you could?" she asked with a small pout, dipping into the bath before giggling and swimming into the middle, her ears flicking happily "What if I want you to come in with me? You can't say no remember so just enjoy yourself." Iba giggled with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr

Barty Crouch Jr

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:53 am

Barty had to admit that he was already finding it hard to control himself around this woman. He tried, in a little way, to assure himself that she was only affecting him this badly because she was a demon and was using magic. But after a second he realised it was a lie and it was just because she was damned sexy. He could live with that as the reason though. She was an amazingly beautiful woman and she seemed to have a playful, slightly crazed, spirit that Barty definitely found that he could relate too.

He could only imagine how hot and sexy she would look when naked and then dripping wet too. It was enough to almost grind all other thoughts to a halt. But damn was it a very nice thought,

"Well I think it suits you much better than just referring to you as a demon, cat-like or otherwise." he admitted before grinning a little bit, trying not to blush from her teasing, "And what do you think my intentions are towards someone as obviously and amazingly sexy as you Iba?"

When she began to undress he covered his eyes with his hand... and then moved his fingers so that he could watch as she peeled off her outer clothes. Left only in her underwear, Barty's hand fell back down and he openly stared when she took off said underwear to expose her entire, pale, body. She was perfect in every way and he had to hold back a moan even as he began to get aroused just from her standing there. It even took him a few moments to get out of his little stupor,

"Well if you want me to come in after you..." he began, quickly stripping out of his clothes. He tried his best to hide his rapidly growing arousal as he stepped into the large bath with a sponge and some body lotion to use on her, "I have no doubt that we'll enjoy ourselves immensely... shall I begin washing you?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:01 am

Iba was going to get a complex about being called sexy in a minute if he wasn't actually going to come after her and have sex with her, it was just teasing otherwise and that was her job, she enjoyed teasing immensely and she was sure by the time tonight was done, Barty would know just how much she teased and how effective her teasing was.

"What do I think your intentions are?" she asked as she slowly made her way through the water towards him, her toes just touching the baths bottom as she stood on tip toe "Well now, I hardly know I'm not a mind reader, but I hope that they're the same as mine, that we have plenty of fun during our time together."

Smoothly she smiled up at him, a sensual quality possessing her that hadn't been there before, like she was the cat closing in on her prey, and oh how much she would enjoy finally closing in on her prey of Barty when this bath was done. She had already made up her mind as to what was going to happen when everything was done here.

The way he looked at her naked made her think they were on the same page, both Iba and Barty wanted each other and so, as consenting beings why couldn't they?

"Of course, I would like that very much." she purred at the offer, throwing away the sponge "But you don't need that, just use your hands." Iba teased, allowing her warm, wet and naked body to rest a few centimetres from his own, so that he could almost feel her skin against his.
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr

Barty Crouch Jr

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:13 am

Barty was having to use every ounce of his self-control to not throw himself at Iba right now and ravage her, showing her just what his intentions were in the process. Of course he was trying to hold himself back from that. After all, if he was misreading her then he had no doubts that this sexy cat demon would be able to wipe the floor with his wandless ass! He licked his lips a little bit as she crept towards him through the water on her tip toes,

"Well then... if your intentions are so very like mine that we should have lots of fun then you should know that this room is sound-proof..." he told her with a slight husky quality to his voice now, "So if we decide to make a lot of noise... why no one would be able to hear a thing! Only we would ever have to know what went on inside this bathroom..."

He was beginning to get a sinking feeling in his gut, like he was being eyed up for a meal by some kind of predator. Made an awful lot of sense considering the wild, feral, look in Iba's eyes. It was like she was weighing up how tasty he was going to be in his mind and he actually didn't mind this at all. So long as she took her taste from one place in particular.

Oh he wanted her so very badly! When she threw away his sponge and insisted that he used his hands to wash her, he couldn't help but smirk widely and lick his lips happily. He poured some of the body lotion into his hands,

"I thought you'd never ask..." he purred as he began to work the lotion into her shoulder, using his massage techniques to great effect here. Ever so slowly his hands dipped down her front until his slippery hands were rubbing against her breasts and nipples softly, "Mmm... you're rather dirty I must say Iba... but so am I..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 am

Iba giggled when she heard that the room was sound proof and she thought that she had picked the best location for them to have some fun if that was the case, although being in the bath was getting a little too much for her on top of all the heat they were generating between themselves. Perhaps after his wash she would suggest they move this to somewhere else, somewhere with a massive bed for them to explore each other on.

"Oh really now?" she asked, her voice low and husky "Well I think that's a very interesting piece of information that proves we have a similar desire in common, let's just see how long it takes for one of us to crack under the pressure, hmm?" Iba teased.

Seeing he was getting ready to begin using the lotion, Iba purred happily as Barty began to rub the soft liquid into her skin, massaging her shoulders and making the tension that she felt from all the activity run away from her like nothing had happened. Closing her eyes she didn't forget her mission of teasing, and stepped so that her back was leaning against Barty's chest, her ass nestled against his arousal.

Groaning softly in pleasure as Barty began to rub the lotion into her breasts she pushed her ass further back onto him, grinding herself against him lightly, teasingly, as her ass barely brushed up against him.

"Then we make quite a pair don't we?" she asked with a soft purr "Perhaps I'll have to wash you when you're finished with me, mutual gain and all that?" Iba teased, of course the word gain could easily be replaced by the word 'pleasure'.

Slowly, Iba moved back and pressed herself harder against him, allowing her head to rest on Barty's shoulder as she tilted herself so her nose ran against his neck, her lips softly blowing on his skin as the neared it, as if to plant a kiss there, instead, they just brushed against him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr

Barty Crouch Jr

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:34 am

Barty could tell that this information was something that she enjoyed having very much. Of course he had suspected that she wanted him all alone for something and he had chosen a soundproof room just in case ever before all this teasing. He was the eternal optimist in that regard it seemed. He licked his lips a little bit and nodded in agreement with her. Her reaction and his statement told him that not only was she able but she was oh so willing as well,

"Yes well I don't think the other will be far behind the first one to crack do you?" he purred huskily into her ear, "But between you and I... I think you're going to crack first Iba. Oh yes... I think you're too pent up... you need this so very much and you know that I can provide what you crave. And I would be oh so glad to help you with that and we both know it..."

His massage techniques were the stuff of gossip amongst the death eaters. No one was sure where or how he had learnt it but they did know that whenever they sent their wives or older daughters for a massage with him they spot nothing but praise... with very dreamy smiles. In reality, he was just that good at massaging but people just assumed it was because he was able to seduce them.

When she nestled her ass against his now rock solid arousal he moaned a little bit, not liking how she was barely touching his arousal at that moment. Of course when she pushed up against him more he hummed in happiness and pushed up against her again. God he wanted her so badly right now! He licked his lips against,

"Oh indeed we do..." he purred before his breath caught in his throat as he began to play with her nipples, rubbing and squeezing them with his slick fingers. Unable to hold it in anymore, he growled before scooping her up out of the water and held her bridal style, "Okay I cracked first... I'm taking you to my room right now. I can't wait anymore...!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:43 am

Iba purred softly when she heard that he was going to try and make her crack, she would love to see what he was going to do to try and do that, maybe he would continue this heavenly massage because despite all the pent up arousal it was amazing, and she felt lighter than she had done in months because of it. Maybe she would have him continue after they had finished.

"Oh you think I'm pent up do you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "And how many years did you spend in prison, either in Azkaban or locked up in your own home? Hardly the right atmosphere to have women swarming to you to have sex is it, while I have had the second circle at my disposal all day every day, whenever I wanted."

The proof was in the pudding as he began to play with her nipples more attentively making her moan in delight with the arousal he was causing, blushing softly because of the arousal and because of the heat of the water, Iba looked up at him from her position of leaning against his chest. Giggling as he scooped her up out of the bath Iba hugged her arms around Barty's neck.

"Mmmmm yes please, I'm sure I can make sure you are less pent up as soon as we get there, I know some wonderful relaxation techniques that rival even your massages." Iba admitted with a sly wink, deliberately biting down slowly on her full plump bottom lip, before darting her tongue out to lick the place she had just bitten.

Allowing her fingers to trace the lines on Barty' body, Iba's lips softly kissed his collar bone, her teeth giving gentle nips and sucks to him as she waited for him to take her to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr

Barty Crouch Jr

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:54 am

Barty had to admit that she not only had a point but she had won the argument. In the end he was the one who cracked first and was now carrying her away to pin her down and ravage her. Of course he could be persuaded to not quite pin her down as thoroughly as he had otherwise planned if she had ideas she wanted to try and it sounded like she did. He couldn't wait to see what she had picked up during her trips to the second circle of hell he had to admit.

Licking his lips as he carried her out of the bath, he ignored their clothes as he knew that one of the house elves would pick them up for them. And honestly he was too far gone to just wait around putting clothes on. He disapparated them to his room in the manor because he was keyed into the wards. Instantly they appeared in front of his large, four poster, bed. Setting her down on the bed, he kissed her hungrily on the lips before breaking the kiss,

"Hang on..." he muttered huskily before moving over to the door and locking it once and then locking it again, activating the wards to make sure that no sounds could get out and the unlocking charm wouldn't work. He turned back to see her waiting on his bed, naked. He licked his lips and stalked back over to her, "Oh Iba I want you so bad..."

It was true and the proof was in his rock hard cock, which would hadn't gone done even slightly after all this time. He kissed her passionately again, pinning her down onto the bed on her back, his hands moving to carress and squeeze her breasts as his cock pressed insistently up against her inner thighs,

"So..." he purred, "What's this relaxation technique?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 am

Iba smirked a little bit as they apparated to his room, sitting down on the edge of his bed she looked up at Barty with an expectant expression on her features, she was expecting some pleasure and she was sure that he was going to give her it. As he went about locking all of the doors and making sure that there was no way anyone could get in or hear what they were going to be doing, Iba took the time to look over his whole body, taking in all his features.

Barty wasn't an exceptionally muscular man, he was built wiry, but that didn't mean he wasn't toned, he was. He had strength in that form even though it wasn't obvious, and Iba would find out what he could use that strength for in a few moments.

"Mmmm I want you too Barty..." Iba whispered softly as she lay down on the bed, letting him climb on top of her, opening her legs so he could lie between them, she kissed up and down his neck lightly, giving him some soft and gentle touches before they got rougher, which they inevitably would do, and quite fast too if Barty had his way.

Returning the passionate kiss that he gave her, Iba ran her hands down his back and massaged his skin lightly, hoping that she would be able to release some of his tension, almost getting your soul sucked out could make you a little bit stressed after all. Closing her eyes Iba allowed her lips to move fluidly, her tongue gently running against his bottom lip, a bid for Barty to open his mouth so that she could enter.

"Hmmmm well I'm going to have to switch positions for a little while, I hope you don't mind." Iba purred sexily as she flipped the two of them over, trailing a length of kisses, nips and long languid licks of the tongue down his body until she reached his cock, nuzzling his inner thigh she locked eyes with him "Do you think you'd be interested in trying this technique with me?"
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr

Barty Crouch Jr

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 am

Barty had to admit that seeing her ready for him on the bed was the single most enticing thing he had ever had the pleasure of seeing. It was amazing that she didn't already have him worshipping her right now. Or having his way with her for that matter. Of course he intended to change the last part. He was going to have his way with her and they were both going to love it so much that they did it again and again, as many times as he was able to do so.

When she opened her legs for him he slid into place and kissed her hungrily as his cock pressed up against her inner thighs and wet pussy. She was already so wet... he had no doubt that he could push straight into her right now and she would love it. But he wanted her to explore him as much as he was exploring her. He moaned her name breathlessly,

"Oh Iba..." he moaned happily as he played with her nipples more, "Oh Iba you're so gorgeous..."

Opening his mouth to the kiss, he obediently flipped them so that he was on his back and she was on top of him. Honestly, he might have expected that a powerful, sexy, demon like Iba would like this position the best as it would give her the control she wanted. He purred a little bit into the kiss before hissing with pleasure as she got closer and closer to his throbbing cock with her kisses,

"Oh yes Iba... I'm very interested in that!" he moaned happily, "So show me your amazing technique... and afterwards... I'm going to pin you down and have my wicked way with you!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:24 am

Iba actually blushed softly when Barty complimented her so much, she didn't know that she would be so affected by something that he said to her but, in the end she had been. Maybe it was because she truly believed him, he was complimenting her so often and so earnestly that she couldn't help but believe that he really did believe it. Demon or not a girl liked being complimented as much as possible.

This had the very fortunate side effect of making her even more determined to make him cum and make Barty as pleasured as she could from her body, and what she could do with it.

"You aren't too bad yourself Barty." she whispered softly, locking eyes with him as she gazed up the length of his body, making sure that she kept that eye contact as she began her little ministrations to his arousal, allowing her tongue to softly touch the head of it, licking it softly at first to drive him crazy, to make him moan and groan with frustration.

When she was satisfied that he was ready for her, and that he had convinced her he wanted it enough, Iba smirked and softly opened her mouth, wrapping her teeth with her lips as she took Barty inch by inch into her warm wet mouth. Her tongue continued to lick and lap at his head, wrapping around it, then unwrapping, repeating the motion as she softly began to suck as him.

Although she had moved her eyes to watch her work for a moment as she got settled in, Iba softly gripped his thighs, squeezing softly, before she raised her gaze to his own again, winking at him as she took the remaining length of him into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr

Barty Crouch Jr

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:34 am

Barty would have honestly thought that she was incapable of blushing considering all that they had been doing together but it was obvious that she had enjoyed the compliments and the obvious appreciation that he had for her sex appeal and beauty. He honestly didn't know what he had done to deserve such a wonderful woman to have for the night and for longer hopefully. But whatever he had done to get this honour, he resolved never to do a thing differently about it! This was just truly amazing after all and he was loving every single second of it,

"Oh I'm still not good enough to deserve you..." he purred a little bit as he reached out and scratched behind her cat ears with a grin, "But boy am I going to enjoy you thinking otherwise... I'm loving this whole thing we have going so far... it's amazing..."

When she licked his length he moaned and bucked his hips a little bit, unable to stop himself because of the small surge of pleasure that her tongue had caused. Moaning happily, his hands rested on the top of her head as she sank down onto his cock, taking inch after inch inside her gloriously talented mouth. He couldn't help but moan louder as he looked down into her eyes as she sucked his cock.

As the pleasure rose for him he tried to make it true for her as well and rubbed and scratched behind her cat ears softly, much the same way that Nyx had been doing. He moaned when she winked at him,

"Damn you're amazing Iba!" he moaned huskily, "Your mouth feels... feels so good on my cock!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)   Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now you're dead! (Death Eaters and Demons)
Page 1 of 1