The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel Sulivan

Samuel Sulivan

Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:03 am

Samuel and Jessica had spoken at length after their date about her tagging along with the carnival to Chicago at least, maybe joining them to the second stop at an absolute maximum. But honestly he expected her to be leaving the carnival at Chicago since this kind of lifestyle wasn't exactly her scene.

But even having her here with them for any amount of time made Samuel smile a little bit to himself as he waited for her to arrive. Of course he wanted her to come to the carnival to be with him, even if it was just for a short while. He was unsure whether or not she was staying here for him but perhaps that was just his insecurity talking? It probably was to be fair.

The others had a little bit of a party going on in the centre of the carnival grounds now that all the customers were gone. They were drinking and dancing and using their powers without fear that they would ever actually be found out.

Samuel hummed a little tune as he waited at the front gate for her, a bottle of white wine and two glasses in his hands. He wanted to be able to greet her properly. Seeing the headlights of her car approaching he waved a hand at the car as it came to a stop,

"Good evening Jessica!" he greeted her with a grin as he presented the wine and the glasses, "Come on inside, you can't believe how excited I am to have you here!"

'With me' was left unsaid but he mentally said it.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:11 am

Jessica had decided that she would indeed travel with Samuel and his carnival to Chicago for a short while, because it would allow her to get to know him a little bit more and hopefully he would have sorted out his mess with Vanessa. After all it was her respect for the situation that had stopped her from indulging in her desires last time but it was getting pretty goddamn annoying if she had to admit it out loud.

So she had drove back to the carnival with her music blaring trying to drown out her annoyance, trying to seep it out into the air around her so that she was in something resembling a good mood when she got to his home. She didn't want to be rude after all, Samuel was being nice in letting her stay with his family.

Arriving, she pulled up with the car and turned off the engine, stepping out of it she sighed a little bit and smoothed out her dress she was wearing, it was so hot and it was just a small black and white checked sleeveless sundress that reached her mid thighs. Wandering towards the entrance and towards Samuel Jessica smiled gently and took one of the glasses he held out to her;

"Hi Samuel." she greeted "You didn't need to buy wine you know, I should have been the one buying something for you for letting me stay here." Jessica stated with a small smile "I'm a little excited to see what its like living here, I'm not sure I'll like it but I'll give it a go."
Back to top Go down
Samuel Sulivan

Samuel Sulivan

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:23 am

Samuel hadn't been manning any stalls or doing any work for the past couple of days because he had been tracking down his old flame Vanessa. After tracking her down they had had a couple of milkshakes and spoken about what they had had. After only five minutes he realised that what he had with Vanessa had been a crush, a crush that hadn't been returned in a long time and he had gotten out of due to his growing feelings for Jessica. They had left on good terms but very clearly nothing more than old friends.

He was glad that now he was able to move ahead with a heart that was clearly set only on one woman, he smiled as she stepped out of her car and smoothed down the dress she was wearing. She looked amazing even after a long car journey, now that was a power in and of itself. He smiled softly and kissed her lightly on the cheek, closer to her lips than would usually be acceptable,

"It was my pleasure to buy you something like this." he told her as he poured her some wine into her glass, "Well I thought about that and I decided to do something to make your stay more comfortable."

He grinned at her and took her free hand as he led her towards the trailers that the staff of the place set themselves up in,

"I upgraded the trailer that was supposed to be yours." he told her with a grin as he showed her one of the massive, side extending, trailers that you often saw movie stars using for their trailers. Kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living room all included. He handed her the key with a wink, "I hope you don't mind but I felt you might need some more space... burlesque needing space and all that. And as they say in Russia... Chem bol'she, tem luchshe!"

((Bigger is better))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 am

Jessica raised an eyebrow when Samuel kissed her a little too close to the lips to really be alright, considering he still hadn't even mentioned the woman Vanessa to her, let alone told her that he was over her and wanted to start something with her without being hung up on some other woman. That just wouldn't do at all, she wanted to be the only woman in her mans mind, or she would make it that way herself.

"Well I guess I can't refuse." she shrugged, taking a big sip of her wine "It was an awful drive up here so, I'll be happy to see what it is you have in store, I do love surprises."

As he took her hand in his she followed him to wherever it was he was taking her, she had to admit, if she had to live somewhere like this forever she might have a really big issue with that. It seemed like they weren't even proper closed in homes some of them, they didn't even have proper doors! How was she supposed to do anything when someone could walk in any second?

Seeing where she was supposed to be living Jessica smiled lightly and turned to lock eyes with Samuel; "You know I'm only staying for a few days at the most right? You really shouldn't have wasted your money on upgrading this place just for me...but I'm glad this one seems to have a door...privacy is kind of important for me." she murmured, stepping inside the big trailer and looking around with a small smile on her lips.

Raising an eyebrow, Jessica glared a little bit at Samuel;

"Yeah you know I don't think I'm going to be doing much burlesque while Im here." Jessica stated with a small sigh "You can say that again." she chuckled lightly, sitting down on the small sofa and swallowing the rest of the wine from the glass.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Sulivan

Samuel Sulivan

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:56 am

Seeing her take a big sip of the wine, Samuel blinked a little bit. It seemed that either the drive had been really bad or she had been thinking about something rather strong or rather intensive on her way up here. Maybe something to do with them perhaps? Would she had been having second thoughts about travelling with them? With him? He hoped not but he wasn't sure if he could blame her for some second thoughts,

"Well I certainly hope that you like what I have in store for you." he told her with a grin, "I have been taking stoke of my life recently and made some decisions miledi!"

He was glad that he was able to get even a small smile from Jessica since he knew that she had had a long, hard, drive up here with what were surely some serious thoughts playing on her mind. When she reminded him how long she would be staying he waved it off with a grin,

"Well then you'll always have a great place to stay if you ever decide to visit again won't you?" he told her with a wink before stepping into the large trailer with her, "Apparently it fits a king size bed but I've never seen a real king sized bed before..."

He held his hands up in defeat to show that he had been joking about the burlesque dancing, just referencing what they had said before. Seeing her drain the last of his wine he grinned a little bit and sat down on the sofa and began pouring her more,

"You know what else they say in Russia?" he teased her before whispering huskily into her ear in the Russian language, "Kubki nikogda ne sukhoy ... Ne togda, kogda strast' byla !"

With that last bit he tugged at her earlobe with her teeth a little bit before relaxing a little bit and beginning to massage her shoulders a little bit. He glanced at her sexy little figure and even though she was striking an intimidating figure with her remaining annoyance (perhaps because of it? Assertive looking women were hot!) he couldn't help but lick his lips a little bit as he began to stir from her mere presence,

"I don't know if Joseph told you about.... about Vanessa..." he told her quietly, looking her in the eyes, "But if he did I want you to know that you are the only woman in my life. Vanessa is nothing but a memory to me... and I want you to be my future... Ya khochu tebya tak plokho miledi..."

((My lady))
((Cups never dry...
Not when passion is had!))
((I want you so badly my lady))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 am

Jessica raised an eyebrow when she heard that Samuel had never seen a real king size bed before, she didn't know anyone who hadn't seen a king size bed, even if they hadn't slept in one, they were in movies, or in those bed shops that you went to as a kid and jumped on all of them, and lay on all of them to test them out. Smiling slightly wider, trying to shake off her tiredness and her irritation at the lack of mentioning of a certain woman.

"I guess you're going to have to stay in the king size bed then wont you?" she asked with a grin "Maybe not tonight but, Im sure it could be arranged in the near future."

As her glass was filled she smiled softly at Samuel, she needed this alcohol to loosen her up a little bit, she was a bit overworked and stiff from driving for so long. Taking a smaller sip this time, actually tasting the wine she turned her head, with a soft blush on her cheeks, to face Samuel as he whispered in her ear in Russian.

The Russian combined with the little tugging of her earlobe made her shiver pleasantly and she bit her lip to stop a rather wanton sound escaping from it. Yet her eyes burnt with something else besides passion when he mentioned that woman to her;

"You know, he did mention that once or twice, or three times, or four." she stated with a narrowed glare his way, before lightening a little bit and smirking wickedly, although her treatment was working wonders, being a murderer was just part of her nature and, as such, it manifested in times like these "Hmmm...good. Otherwise I would have had to be Bad Jessica, and it would get me in a lot of trouble." she whispered softly, gently kissing Samuels ear.

Leaning back away from him she sipped at her glass of wine and relaxed even more, knowing that woman was out of the picture; "So, what have you been doing since we have last met each other? Been thinking of me much?"
Back to top Go down
Samuel Sulivan

Samuel Sulivan

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:23 am

Samuel had never been in a king sized bed and to be honest he had no plans on spending the night in a king sized bed... alone at least. It was simply too big for one person to ever need to use but he was more than happy to spend some time in it with Jessica with him. Oh now that would be just the right sized bed for some of the things that crossed his mind! Of course she might not want any of those things just yet... he'd try his best to make her a little interested though,

"Oh I would love to spend some time in the king sized bed with you." he teased her back with a wink, "Too big for one person isn't it? You might need me to keep you warm and toasty in it..."

He could tell that using Russian was something that she enjoyed him doing. To be honest it wasn't even being used to seduce her so much as he liked using it. It was a strong language and he loved the way that he was able to sound so strong and yet so wanting. There were a lot of raspy moaning sounds and growls for him to convey his arousal through after all.

Smirking a little bit as she shivered a little bit from his tugging of her ear, Samuel made sure that he would be doing that again soon. She had cut off a sound that Samuel was sure would have been a moan too! He licked his lips a bit,

"Well now... Bad Jessica hmm?" he purred a little bit when she kissed his ear, "plokho mozhet byt' khoroshim... I feel that Bad Jessica might just be someone I'd like to meet... a dangerously beautiful woman... how could I resist? Not any more than I can resist you right now..."

He grinned a little bit before leaning back into whisper into her ear,

"I've been thinking about you the whole time." he told her with a husky voice before smirking a little bit, "What about you? seksual'nyy mysli miledi? I hope you've been thinking about me too... especially in the same way I've been thinking of you."

((Bad can be good))
((Sexy thoughts my lady?))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:33 am

Jessica raised her eyebrow and tried not to blush when he mentioned staying with her in the king size bed, she wanted to be able to spend the night with him in the bed right now, it had been a while since she had been with a man and she wanted to celebrate her feelings for Samuel in the most pleasurable of ways.

"Oh I don't know, I quite like having all that space to myself, its like having a night in a posh hotel." she smirked "Which I plan on doing rather soon, I have missed robbing the free stuff from their rooms and using the pool. Maybe you could come with me, get you away from this place for a night, let you relax." Jessica purred as she edged a little bit closer, her leg touching his own as she sat close to him.

Unable to stop herself from shaking her head, Jessica gently ran her fingers under his chin, touching him lightly yet sensually. Not wanting to ruin the mood between them but bad Jessica was not someone he wanted to see, not unless he wanted Vanessa to pay a visit to the carnival, in the form of a new game, kind of like operation, but putting the parts in to the body again, not taking them out.

"Hmmmm I think bad Jessica is someone you can't handle just yet, so, how about just little old me, Im sure you can deal with that can't you?" she asked, her voice was low and purring as she subtly tugged down her dress a little more so that he could see more of the valley of her cleavage but she crossed her legs so that the dress rode up a little bit exposing more of her legs "Am I dangerously beautiful enough for you...Samuel?" Jessica asked, stressing his name in a sensual manner as she leant forwards as if to touch him, but pausing before hand.

Smirking softly Jessica flicked her gaze up to lock with his eyes;

"What have you been thinking about? Where my tattoos are?" she asked with a gleam to her eyes "Are you interested in finding out? I guess I can tell you...I have been thinking thoughts of things like that but, I wanted to make sure I was the right woman for you before...I thought about doing them. Now that I am..." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Sulivan

Samuel Sulivan

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 am

When she mentioned the posh hotel he just chuckled a little bit. Posh hotels had never really been his forte. Why would they be after all? In the end though he smirked wider than he had ever done before and licked his lips a little bit when she suggested that he get away from the carnival for a bit and come with her to the hotel,

"I'm sure that it is but I've never been to a posh hotel." he admitted before smirking a little bit when she suggested that he come with her. Her body was closer to his own now and he was beginning to feel the effects she had on him, "Oh I'd love to go away with you to one of those posh hotels... are they the places with the soundproof walls and doors right?"

He wasn't going to be able to handle bad Jessica was he? Well that seemed to be a challenge to him but he would have to survive the regular Jessica first and the teasing she was doing right now was getting him closer to just dragging her over to the bed to have his wicked way with her,

"Well I'm sure I'll find out if I can handle you soon enough my dear... but I like to think that I can handle you, yeah..." he purred a little bit as his eyes immediately locked onto the valley of her breasts and the smooth thighs quickly being uncovered before him, "Bog da... da... you are dangerous... but very sexy to be sure..."

He licked his lips and moved so that his face was merely inches away from hers. And he made no move to hide the way his hands moved to the zip on the back of her dress, simply holding the zipper ready,

"I have been thinking about your tattoos... mind if I have a look?" he asked her with a lusty gleam in his eyes before smirking a little bit. Deciding that he was going to start having his way with her, he kissed her passionately on the lips as he pressed his body close against hers. Breaking the kiss, he panted ever so slightly, "You'll always me moya zhenshchina Jessica... moya zhenshchina navsegda..."

((God yes))
((My woman))
((My woman forever))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:59 am

Jessica purred softly and nodded her head when Samuel asked if they were the places that soundproofed everything, and they were, she should know she and Sylar had done a few odd things in those hotel rooms that weren't sexual in the slightest. For some reason, he had often wanted to bring people he killed into those rooms...odd indeed. But the time she would have with Samuel would be...so much better.

"Oh yes...they are." she purred, biting her lip softly "I want to be able to do all the things to you that it would be handy to have a soundproof room for, tonight though, I suppose the little ones will just have to cover their ears..."

Shivering softly as she saw Samuel getting more and more aroused, more ready like she was becoming, Jessica moved even closer wanting to press her body up against his, wanting this to move to the bedroom already so that they could be together as one for the first time. The hand on the back of her dress made her heart quicken and her eyes darken with desire.

"No, I don't mind in the slightest, I'm just glad you seem to have a thing for dangerous women, these tattoos are far from happy rainbows and joy..." she chuckled darkly, right next to his ear before her tongue darted out to lick at his earlobe.

As she was swooped into the passionate kiss Jessica groaned softly and kissed Samuel back, one hand moving to his hair to pull themselves closer to one another as they kissed, their lips moving swiftly against each other as the passion continued to rule the kiss. Growling softly Jessica wrapped her arms around Samuel's neck, moving in for another blistering kiss, the passion making her lips move earnestly as her tongue slipped in to move against his own.

Moaning softly into the kiss Jessica got up from the couch, her dress was unzipped and off but her high heels and panties were still, of course, on. Smirking playfully, Jessica slowly stalked her way away from Samuel and into the bedroom;

"Come and get me." she whispered huskily, with a dark little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Sulivan

Samuel Sulivan

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:14 am

When she told him that there were indeed places that sound-proofed their rooms he knew exactly what he was going to be getting up to with Jessica in a soundproof room! He was sure that whenever she was in a hotel room he wouldn't be too far away from her. He licked his lips a little bit. But he was going to do a lot of those things with her tonight he was sure too,

"Oh yes... yes the parents will have explaining to do but I don't care." he told her, pushing a button on a remote control. Blinds came down throughout the entire trailer as low lights came on instead, setting the mood, "I think I need practice in a kind sized bed before we race off to one of these posh hotels..."

He wanted her so badly right now that he was damned sure that he was going to pin her down and ravage her at any moment. Unable to hide his arousal anymore since it had began to stand up straight despite the weight of his trousers,

"Not dangerous women... just you... Ty zastavlyayesh' menya tak ... zhestkiy Jessica..." he purred into her ear before nibbling it lightly and adding, "YA khochu, chtoby vy!"

The kisses were hard, they were passionate and he was loving every single second of them. God knows he was enjoying every touch of their lips and clash of their tongues. Seeing that she was loving it, he kissed her harder than before, wanting her to moan for him as much as possible. He wanted her moans because he wanted her to be pleasured beyond anything anyone else had ever given her!

He moaned when he saw her dress slide off of her sexy form. She wasn't wearing a bra so her big, firm, breasts bounced slightly as she walked. Her panties were danger and sexy too, framing her tight ass perfectly. But the fact that she was wearing heels made her all the sexier and made her ass look even firmer,

"S udovol'stviyem!" he purred to himself before grinning and rushing across to the bedroom. Almost immediately he was rid of all of his pesky clothing, letting her know that he was massively aroused by her. Leaning forwards, he kissed and sucked at her nipples as he squeezed her firm ass with both hands, "Tak zharko ... tak seksual'no ... mine... you're all mine Jessica... take your panties off too... I want to see how wet this has made you..."

((You make me so... hard
Ty zastavlyayesh' menya tak ... zhestkiy

I want to have you!
YA khochu, chtoby vy!

So hot... so sexy...
Tak zharko ... tak seksual'no ...

With pleasure!
S udovol'stviyem!))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:27 am

Jessica moaned and groaned into the passionate kisses that Samuel was giving her, she wanted to keep them going for as long as possible, she wanted to continue feeling this passion, this intensity between them. Pulling her body flush against his own she could feel him moulding around her, her softness pressing against his frame.

Panting softly she pulled away from Samuel's lips for a short while, her own were flushed and darker than they were before, her eyes were sparkling with desire and Jessica grinned softly, letting her lips kiss up and down his neck, gently nibbling and sucking on his neck to pepper him with little red marks.

Now that Samuel had lost his clothes too, Jessica growled softly and ran her arms up his chest to wrap back around his neck loving being able to hold him close like this, to feel his passion, to feel the security that he gave her.

"Oh!" she gasped "Samuel..." Jessica moaned shakily, her chest gently pushing out with his attention "Please don't stop."

Gasping, Jessica shivered and moaned when she felt Samuel kissing and sucking at her breasts. Oh she wanted him so much, this feeling was amazing, the way he was being so attentive to her yet so gentle at the same time. Running her hands through his hair she gently scratched her fingers up his back to lightly pleasure him.

"Hmm are you trying to call the shots?" she asked with a husky chuckle "I guess I can let you, just this once." Jessica smirked, gently pulling down her panties and dropping them to the floor, stepping away from them she swiftly swept Samuel back into a passionate kiss, her hand slowly making circles on his stomach, going lower, and lower, until she touched his cock. Gently wrapping her hand around it Jessica squeezed softly and began to pump her hand.

"You're not the only one who can give pleasure like that, Samuel." Jessica purred "I might not know any Russian but...I know my way around a bed, more than well enough to show you a wonderful time."
Back to top Go down
Samuel Sulivan

Samuel Sulivan

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:45 am

The kissing was becoming more and more passionate to the point of it actually becoming more frantic than anything else. There was a hunger deep inside of him to taste her lips and then every part of her body as much and as often as possible. He wanted to always be not more than five seconds away from being able to do this at any given time. He would stay by her side to make sure that any time she was feeling the urge he would be there to satisfy her!

He held her closer than he had ever held anyone before, being out of his clothes had that kind of effect considering she was out of them too. It meant that he could feel his hard arousal pressing up against her soft skin,

"Da... Da Jessica..." he purred for her as he looked up at her from his place near her breasts, "No... nikogda ne ostanavlivayas' miledi!"

Hearing her moaning and groaning as he sucked on her nipples made him even harder than he was already. He wanted to make her scream in pleasure for him without even having to touch her pussy and as he played with both of her nipples at the same time he could see it becoming something in reality too.

"Da... just a little bit..." he purred to her huskily in his best Russian accent since he had been speaking it so often, "Mmm da... looks like you're very wet Jessica..."

As she reached down and began to rub his cock he was helpless to do anything other than moan as she rubbed him until she stopped, presumably her wrist hurting a little bit,

"Oh da... Takim obrazom, vy delayete!" he agreed with a moan even as he began to squeeze her ass more as he sucked on her nipples. He moaned throatily, "Bud' moyey Dzhessiki... Bud' moyey..."

((never stopping
nikogda ne ostanavlivayas'

So you do
Takim obrazom, vy delayete

Be mine jessica
Bud' moyey Dzhessiki))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)   Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bright light eyes (Samuel and Jessica)
Page 1 of 1