The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Empty
PostSubject: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:54 am

Senium had left the party that Vaas was having because to be honest she really wanted to go home and leave this place and his craziness at home. It was supposed to be a holiday for her and Raven to enjoy and now it was just her on her own with a bunch of leering pirates she was going to have to endure because Raven obviously wanted to stay.

Sighing softly, she came back out to the beach they had been on, the water was black with the night sky, and warm as she dipped her feet in the shallow waves lapping at the shore.

It was times like these where she loved being alone, being able to clear her head and not having to worry about anyone else seeing her, seeing her dance, and seeing her be who she really was underneath everything. Senium was still young, 21 was nothing in terms of age, and yet she had to grow up so fast...

Now she hardly ever had time to dance, what with her job and her friends and her prior relationships but now...now she could dance as nobody was watching her.

Softly she placed her locket on her bag on the sand, and wound it so that it would play its music.

Transfiguring her clothes into a short, floating white dress with a tight bodice and taffeta skirt that flowed like the water she was standing in, Senium began to dance the routine that she had crafted to the song of the necklace. Dipping and twirling and pointing her legs and toes like she loved to do, Senium calmed in the dancing that she did, her head tilted up to the moon as it illuminated her skin a soft smile spread on her lips as she continued to dance even when the music had stopped.

This was what she had wanted from her holiday, and she was glad that she had managed to find it, even though she did have to do it when Vaas was occupied with Raven. Staying there for many hours, Senium didn't even notice that the sun was slowly rising over the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:07 am

Vaas had stayed at the camp having a good time with Raven.

To be honest both of them had mainly half-flirted and half-threatened each other and drank so much that both of them had 'ensured that they would not have a hang over' in the bathroom area. It had been a bit of a pain but it had sobered him up a lot more and given him an excuse to eat lots of chewing gum... and Vaas loved chewing gum.

But it was as he was coming back that he realised that Senium had gone missing awhile back and had decided to at least make sure she hadn't been eaten alive by a tiger or something. Those cats would eat you right up after all!

He had left Raven with his men and slaves, noting that she seemed to be challenging all of the tough guys to drinking competitions too and beating them all. Shaking his head a little bit, he followed Senium's tracks to the beach.

As he stood there she began to dance to the faintest trace of music that he barely caught on the wind. It was a lovely dance and he had to admit that she must have been classically trained. She was dancing beautifull and a she continued to dance he couldn't help but sit down on the sand and clap at her efforts,

"Hey chica that was some nice dancing!" he told her with a grin, "Some real nice dancing... where you learn to dance like that?"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:16 am

Senium knew that someone was there, and she just hoped that it wasn't who she thought it might be. She wasn't really in the mood to speak to Raven, or to Vaas really. But, when they spoke it was the lesser of the two evils she had to admit, Raven had just willingly left her to go off and party with the pirates and Senium was pretty pissed about that if she was honest with herself.

Stopping her dance, and opening her eyes she just looked at Vaas for a few moments, her eyes looking right into his own and she smiled when she saw that he was serious about what he had said to her about her dancing.

"Thank you." she stated softly "I trained myself actually. I was not allowed to take lessons."

Sitting down on the sand not too far away from Vaas, Senium didn't look at him but instead stared out at the water in front of them and thought about the situation that she was in. Perhaps she could learn to try and have some fun with it but...really that was like being in work. She could be earning money while doing things she was slightly uncomfortable with.

"Shouldn't you be back at your camp thing?" she asked as she hugged her knees to her chest "You didn't need to come looking for me you know, I'm a big girl I can take care of myself." Senium stated softly, still not looking at him but staring at the water, enjoying the sound of the waves lapping against the shore.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 am

Vaas watched as she danced and moved into positions and through motions that he knew he would never be able to fit into in a million years. After all, he had never been much of a dancer and this would just cementing the fact that he had never, and would never, be good enough at dancing to look anywhere near as good as she did. At the very best he could probably be "not terrible" but that was kind of pushing it.

He grinned a little bit when she accepted his compliment but blinked a few times in surprise when she said that she had trained herself due to being unable to take lessons when she was younger. It made no sense not to train her in his mind,

"It shows that you worked hard chica..." he told her before pausing and asking, "Hermano, why were you not allowed to take lessons?"

Seeing that she was sat down not too far from her, he passed her a water bottle filled with some fruit juice that he had bottled up a day or two ago. He smirked a little bit before shaking his head slightly,

"No they can take care of themselves for a bit you know?" he told her with a little grin before waving off her concern, "Hermano I like to visit the sea on my own too you know... the sea air relaxed me a great deal when I first took over this island."

He looked around for a moment,

"Where is other chica? I thought she would be with you..."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:37 am

Senium smiled softly, she didn't normally like people to see her dancing because she always felt that because she was never properly trained that she didn't do as good a job as she could have done, she felt that her form was all over the place her legs were shaking. Even if they weren't that was what she felt and so she had always danced in private.

But Vaas seemed to be looking at her in awe, and it made her warm inside to know it.

"On account of my health. My Grandpapa kept me inside a lot. I had a degenerative muscle condition so, it was hard to dance but, I did it anyway." she winked, sticking her tongue out at Vaas in a cheeky manner.

When he handed her the bottle of juice, Senium blinked softly but took it with a shy smile and drank some of it, sighing happily she smiled wider; "Its lovely, thank you."

Vaas seemed a lot more open than he had been and to be honest Senium was wondering why, maybe his body was made up of more vodka than blood right now and it was making him a little bit looser where she was concerned. Tucking her hair behind her ears as the soft morning breeze blew around them, Senium asked;

"So you took over the island on your own? It must be nice to live somewhere like this." she stated with a small smile "It is very beautiful."

Glaring a little bit Senium clenched her fist at the mention of Raven; "I don't fucking know where she is and I don't care. Probably off dissecting something or raising a spirit or something...something freaky." she sighed, placing her head on her knees while she tried to stop being so angry "You two managed to not kill each other last night, how was the party?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:52 am

Vaas had seen quite a lot of professional dancers, even if his current state of living would suggest a complete lack of culture. Vaas was not someone who turned down culture, rather he tried to embrace it wherever he went. Of course he had never expected to get this kind of culture around here; there was no appreciation for it at any rate.

When she explained the reasons as to why she had never been allowed to dance he had to admit that it still sounded like a terrible rule,

"Well shows what the papi knew considering you did it easy in the edge chica." he told her with a grin before coughing a little bit, shaking his had slightly, "sometimes people just like to hold us back a bit, to find something we excel at despite set backs."

He simply nodded when she accepted the fruit juice. There was much fruit to be had after all so it was no dramas for him,

"I took it over with a little bit of help with the money but that's it man don't worry your little head." he joked with her before adding, "It is very beautiful around here I must admit... I love to be able to walk along the beach knowing that I own it!"

Wow... sore subject.

He decided that he wasn't going to poke the hornet's nest so instead of talking about it, he just brought up something a little less dangerous,

"Well we didn't kill each other don't worry." he told Senium with a grin, "We ended up sharing crazy stories... you been dancing all this time?"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:01 am

Senium frowned softly and she sighed, she had never resented her Grandfather for what he had done for her, he had been an amazing person and he was doing what he thought was right for her future. It turned out though that he had not had the best thoughts on everything and now it was too late to change anything, she was stuck like this forever and she had to come to peace with that fact. It had taken a while but she had done it.

"He was doing what he thought was right." she smiled softly "I don't resent him for it."

Raising an eyebrow she couldn't help but smirk softly as he said that he had taken over the island with the help of some money and something else, she had the feeling that came in the form of his group of pirate friends but didn't say much about it.

"I didn't say that I was worried about you, its pretty clear to me that you can handle yourself." Senium stated with a little playful smile on her lips as she looked at Vaas instead of keeping her gaze fixed to her knees, he was different from last night and honestly she thought he was more like Raven than he knew.

Raven was great, if you got her in the right mood. Maybe it was the same with Vaas?

"Yes." she stated with a little sigh "I thought I would do it while you were busy before you dragged me back to watch more craziness unfold. Forgive me but I'm not so keen on watching someone become your new Bambi."

Senium stroked her wrists softly, her fingertips tracing over her tattoo as she murmured; "I mean, I'm not as good as gold and I've killed people before but, they've always deserved it in a way you know. I guess its kind of shocking, but, I'm friends with Raven so it shouldn't be." she laughed gently "Sorry about running out last night, but it had been a hell of a day."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:19 am

Vaas could tell that she wasn't about to hear anything bad about the person who had kept her from learning to dance professionally. That meant that the person had either been the closest of friends or, more likely, family. Deciding not to even touch that bombshell, considering his own little family issues had been resolved with violence, he instead just hummed a little bit,

"Most people do that I find chica." he agreed with her before nodding slightly, "Of course you don't resent him... he helped you right chica?"

The take over of the island had been, in all honesty, part of his idea to try and make sure he had men left over for security and shit. So he had taken almost all of the island himself with but a handful of men,

"Awww ruins my dreams chica!" he joked a little bit before nodding in understanding. Of course he could handle himself, "Nice of you to notice babi."

He smirked a little bit when she mentioned his next bambi. to be honest there was never going to be another bambi. The joke was getting old and he wanted to try other things instead you know? He wanted to decide that tourists were evil and deserved to get hit but it was a times like this that he wasn't so sure,

"Si well bambi is dead and so it the joke." he admitted before simply shaking his head a little bit with a wine grin, "So don't worry, not being killed for sport due to me."

When she spoke he sighed a little bit and became serious for a moment,

"I have no idea how you've managed to resist the temptation." he admitted with a small smirk, "The first time you do it is hard. After that it just gets easier and easier. It's like killing someone who deserves it but with a moral greyness comprende?"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:28 am

Senium smiled softly, and although it seemed a little weird, each time that Vaas called her chica, she preened a little bit inside, although he was only calling her girl each time it was like it was a little nickname to her and she found it endearing. Of course she would never admit that to the guy, he would probably make fun of her for it, just because he was having a sane moment, didn't mean that he wouldn't take the mickey out of her.

Merely nodding to his question about her grandfather, Senium tried to move on from that topic of conversation and his lighthearted comment made her laugh softly;

"Oh I'm terribly sorry about ruining your dreams like that, says the man who tried to stab me in the eye and punch my lights out less than a day ago." she stated with a roll of her eyes and a friendly smirk "And you broke my wand, I'm pissed at you for that."

Gently she prodded him in the forehead and smirked; "I'll mess up your Mohawk when you aren't looking as payback."

The idea that there would be no more killing for sport made Senium at peace a little, but still she was hard pressed to actually believe Vaas when he said it. When he turned crazy he was just going to do it again anyway so...

Although the fact he seemed to have some sort of conscious made her smile lightly, even though she didn't agree with him, Senium could see how it could happen.

"I understand how people can fall into it, I just don't agree or condone it." she stated with a little smile on her lips "Its my high moral fibre that keeps me on the semi straight and narrow, an assassin is hardly a morally white job to have but, it pays the bills."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:15 am

Vaas caught onto the fact that Senium seemed to like him calling her Chica, for some reason that was entirely beyond him he had to admit. It wasn't the most endearing of names to Vaas but if she liked it then who was he to criticise her eh? He smirked a little bit when she didn't mention it. Trying to keep it low key eh? She was a tough little cookie he could tell!

"Chica you wound me girl!" he placed a hand over his heart and tutted at her with a light smirk, "You think I no know about you being tough on the outside chica? You felt like stone when I punched you! Wand eh... I still call it a stick thing."

He sighed mentally as he said goodbye to his thoughts about killing Bambi and her mother. Was it his fault that he hated the Disney film that much that he wanted to kill both deer? No he blamed it on his parents and his fucked up upbringing.

Even he wasn't crazy enough to justify the way that he was brought up.

Of course his time here on the island might have had something to do with his current mental state too if he was honest,

"Oh no no no... you don't fall into it chica. That's the loco part! You just get so used to it you start to like it... comprende?" he told her with a soft smirk, "Until you realise... bam! You loco and you love it! It ain't something you should be subjected to chica."
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:16 am

Senium couldn't help but smirk when Vaas admitted that she had felt like stone when he had punched her, good, she had hoped it had hurt him as much as it had hurt her. Of course if she had turned her receptors off it would have just thoroughly hurt his hand and done nothing to her whatsoever apart from give her a physical bruise.

"Not stone, wood." she stated as she tapped her head with a smirk "You really don't get the fact that me and Raven are completely different do you? Maybe you just don't care and I can respect that 'hermano', but its irritating you don't ask." Senium retorted with a little shake of her head, a smile playing softly on her lips.

The way that he was describing being crazy, and how one person became crazy was probably a good description. What did Senium know? She wasn't crazy and she therefore would not know how a person would become crazy or the journey that they would go on.

It seemed to fit with the phrase 'Crazy people don't know they're crazy.'

At least in the beginning anyway.

"I guess you would know better than anyone Vaas." she hummed softly "Eto ne to, chto lyuboy chelovek dolzhny podlezhat'. Dazhe vy ."

(It is something nobody should be subject too, not even you.)

"YA, kazhetsya, byt' magnitom dlya uma." Senium laughed softly.

(I seem to be a magnet for crazy)
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:31 am

Vaas laughed a little bit to himself when she said that she was made out of wood. Now that was a weird thing to find out that was for sure. He had tried to stab a wooden girl in the eye with his machete. He had also had naughty thoughts about a woman who was made entirely out of wood and that was a whole new level of strange to him,

"Well that is kind of loco chica... why you not use stone or metal?" he asked, genuinely curious about her reasoning, "I mean you no wanna be all chopped up eh hermano? Come on chica... you could be an iron lady!"

He chuckled a little bit to himself as they discusses madness and going insane. Nobody understood it quite as well as Vaas did because he hadn't snapped suddenly. Oh no no no... he had done it so gradually that he could see it step by step and it was glorious!

He smirked a little bit when she almost read his mind too and came out with exactly what he had just been saying. Shaking his head, he smirked,

"Oh babi why you got to be so mean like that?" he teased her with a wink before shaking his head a little bit, "Yeah well it happened chica... one day I was mostly fine and then... kablamo babi! Vaas is super powered with awesomeness!"

He stuck his tongue out at her,

"You seem like you no wanna be the loco magnet but you clearly have been doing so for awhile chica!"
Back to top Go down
Senium Nex

Senium Nex

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:01 am

Senium raised an eyebrow and she thought for a moment about why she had not been made out of metal, she was sure that her Grandpapa had some reason for it but then again he had thought that making her out of wood instead of letting Richard fix her had been the right way to go about it. Perhaps he was more than a little bit unstable when it came to the end of his days, either way, it was an uncomfortable topic.

"Well I didn't choose." she stated knowingly with a small smile "I trusted my Grandpapa and what he said was right and he elected wood...although I doubt he was really all there." Senium hummed softly.

Then just like she was remembering something, Senium waved her hands a little bit and her eyes widened, she didn't want Vaas thinking she was some sort of freak or something, like she wasn't human; "B-but you know I feel like a human physically and I'm still all emotionally there its just, not blood and bone under here...I know its a little weird."

Smiling softly Senium poked him in the arm gently;

"I think you can take a little bit of meanness Vaas, it might even be good for you, I doubt anyone gets the chance to talk to you like this and give you a challenge." she smirked "I feel privileged."

With a little roll of her eyes, Senium lay down on the sand and looked up at the sky, the few birds flitting from the trees as she sky changed from a shade of baby pink to baby blue, a few whisps of cloud floating past.

"I would like to have a partner who isn't clinically depressed or batshit crazy somewhere along the line." she stated, sticking her tongue out at Vaas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)   Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solitude can be Great (Seni and Vaas)
Page 1 of 1