The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Empty
PostSubject: Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)   Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 am

Rick was chatting with Shane about, surprise surprise, the defence of the camp.

Honestly, Rick might not be the best person to come out with this but... Shane needed to get laid in the most desperate of ways! He was putting all of his energy and passion into protecting the camp and that was great. Right up until the point where he was no arguing for them to have 24 hour guards, rotating people in and out of the guard shift.

The fact that they would have to give the kids a shot on guard duty seemed to have passed right over Shane's head and Rick was doing his best to explain it to his friend.

Shaking his head a little bit, Rick sat down at the plastic table and chairs he had salvaged and placed out in front of his tent. Thankfully Carl was out being tutored by one of the mothers so he was free to explain his opinion to Shane,

"I think you're talking a load of old shit."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)   Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:31 am

Evangeline was taking one of her very rare days off and she was enjoying being with Luna and Chloe now that she had managed to break them away from the Dixon boys, they had spent a good few hours together but now they both wanted to go out hunting with their guys and she wasn't going to give up her relaxation in order to go with them.

No siree, she was going to just sit and laze around the whole day, and Evangeline was not going to feel one jot guilty about it.

Instead of just lazing around in a bored and lonely way she was going to actually go and find Rick, she hoped that he would be free to talk to her because he was one of the only people in this camp she enjoyed conversing with and actually seemed to enjoy conversing with her too. Lots of people seemed a little bit wary of her still, Evangeline admitted with a roll of her eyes.

Approaching him and to her distaste Shane, Evangeline rolled her eyes a little bit and placed one hand on her hip. She was wearing short black denim shorts, her Doc Marten boots and a tight black and white vest top that clung to her, her armour was happily hiding away in Chloes smithing box so that she could repair it.

"That wasn't very nice." she stated with a small hum, but Evangeline had a smirk on her lips to let Rick know she was teasing, her Mohawk was down today and it looked like she simply had a pixie crop haircut "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)   Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:44 am

Rick heard Evangeline saying that his reaction to Shane's idea wasn't very nice but she was behind him so the first clue that something was different was the way that Shane's eyes widened and his mouth almost fell open. Raising an eyebrow a little bit, Rick chuckled at his friend's expense before speaking,

"Well you should hear Shane's genius plan before deciding... on..." he paused, his words dying as he looked at her just stood there. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again when her clingy vest top caught his attention.

He opened his mouth to try again but this time her small, tight, shorts seemed to break him out of his concentration.

Shane opened his mouth to speak and Rick held up a hand, slapping it over Shane's mouth without ever looking away from Evangeline. Shane made an indignant noise and Rick spoke,

"Shane... since you're so interested in guard duty..." he muttered, "You're on guard duty. Don't come back here for a few hours okay?"

Grumbling, Shane left Rick alone with Evangeline and the former sheriff wasted no time and grinned at Evangeline,

"You look even more beautiful without the armour on." he commented with a grin before smirking and giving her a slight wink, "A day off or something?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)   Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:50 am

Evangeline smirked softly when she saw the boys reactions to what she was wearing, honestly she knew that the armour was bulky but they hadn't thought that she was some sort of deformed monster underneath it did they? Of course her tattoos could be seen by some to be a slight 'deformity' but she loved them, her little tattooed on garter lace belts, her little phrases dotted around her ribs and her hips.

It was just part of who she was that to be honest she had never really felt like showing or explaining before.

The reaction stroked her ego very well and she didn't want to ruin the moment so she just decided to let them continue to make fools out of themselves by staring at her body without the faintest idea of how rude they were being to her. Of course she didn't mind, Evangeline liked the attention, it was rare she wanted any, or got any to be honest.

Shane now ambling off to go on guard duty, left her alone with Rick;

"Thanks Rick, although I just couldn't tell that by the way you two reacted. Just what did you expect me to be under the armour, some sort of alien or something?" she smirked softly.

Nodding her head she shoved her hands in her back pocket and smiled; "Yeah I'm on a day off, Chloe is fixing my armour for me tonight. I'm enjoying it."
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)   Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:00 am

Rick had to pull himself back because he was, admittedly very dimly, aware that staring at her like this wasn't really acceptable to be honest. It was very rude and likely demeaning to women in some way too if he was being honest with himself. But at the same time... why was it so damned hard to look away from her when she was looking so casually sexy like that?!

He chuckled a little bit sheepishly and scratched the back of his head when she mentioned the way that he and Shane had reacted,

"You caught that then huh?" he joked a little bit before shaking his head vigorously, "Of course not! I'd never be able to think of you in such a way! I just... well I never really knew what you'd look like under your armour and my expectations have been surpassed so massively..."

When she shoved her hands in her back pockets she was pushing her chest forwards and Rick blushed a little bit,

"I should have guessed there'd a reason why you couldn't be in armour." he teased her a little bit grinning, "You been enjoying the feel of the wind on your skin and the like?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)   Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:06 am

Evangeline thought that she was going to be enjoying herself an awful lot more now that Rick seemed to be able to wake up from his little perverted lull in conversation, of course it was probably going to lead to flirting and she liked that just as much. It was a rare thing for her and she was going to make sure that she enjoyed the experience while she could.

"Yes I think even the most blind of people would have caught that." she stated with a smirk "Aurelia isn't going to be happy with Shane."

During her time here at the campsite she had become progressively more and more open and talkative with people, especially her girls and with Rick and the children she had found. It seemed that she had moved on from what had happened, and realised that while she had time to live, she should do so with no holds barred.

You never knew what was going to happen tomorrow after all.

"Nice to know you have been thinking thoughts about what you would want my body to look like under there Rick. I know you must be pent up but some tact, please." she smirked, folding her arms across her chest as she leant against the tent pole.

Nodding her head Evangeline smiled softly;

"I have been enjoying it yes. It is a rare experience for me. I do enjoy having a break though, but the girls have gone hunting with Dixons so I wanted some company, are you free?" she asked, tilting her head to one side as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)   Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:21 am

Rick had to admit that pulling himself out of his perverted thoughts was a lot harder than he thought it probably should have been but no matter. He had pulled himself out of them enough to actually be a productive member of society again. This was made all the harder by the fact that Evangeline was an incredibly beautiful woman whom he had grown very attached to during their time together. Swallowing thickly, he couldn't help but chuckle a little bit,

"No I imagine she's going to skin him alive." he admitted with a smirk before winking at her, "He's welcome to her... I have my eyes on someone who's the whole package and I'm not about to lower that requirement... not when I have someone here who is the full package."

He chuckled a little bit and blushed when she commented about how he had thought about what her body would look like. Scratching the back of his head a little bit, he came clean,

"I admit it... but yes, I'll try to remember my tact." he told her with a little nervous chuckle before laughing a bit more openly, "God I don't think I'm doing this right at all... I'm trying to flirt with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and it seems to be going wrong..."

When she asked if he was free he grinned a little bit and nodded enthusiastically,

"I'm always free for you Evangeline... what are you up for doing darling?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Webb

Evangeline Webb

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)   Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:33 am

Evangeline oddly quite enjoyed the fact that she had made Shane look at her like that because she was certain that members of this group thought that she was ugly underneath the things that she was wearing to protect herself. It felt good to know that she was now proving them wrong one by one when they saw her.

When Rick said he had his eyes on someone else who had everything else he wanted, she was a little bit confused about that, she wanted to know more about it but she had a sneaking suspicion that he was talking about her when he was mentioning that woman.

"Uh-huh and you think that she knows that you think of her like that? Because you seem to be going about this in a rather round about way, but I'm sure that she will be glad to hear that you think she is the full package." Evangeline taunted softly but she didn't want to make such a big deal out of it in case he decided not to pursue.

Blushing softly, when she heard Rick call her the most beautiful woman that she had ever seen, Evangeline coughed softly and calmed herself down as soon as she could. After all she didn't get flustered, she was Evangeline! She didn't do many emotions on the outside, she internalised them all normally.

"I think its cute." she smiled softly "You mustn't really have had much experience of flirting in your younger days, you're still a bit underdeveloped." Evangeline teased softly.

When he called her darling, Evangeline blinked in surprise and she didn't really know what to say to that so she kept quiet, she didn't want to make him stop calling her that after all, she found that she actually quite enjoyed the pet name.

"Hows about you come to my tent for a little while?" she asked with a soft smile on her lips "I think that we might need to talk about a few things don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)   Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:49 am

Rick had to say that he didn't much care for the fact that Shane had been so aroused by Evangeline, a state that had been seen rather clearly to be honest. Licking his lips a little bit, he couldn't help but smirk to himself.

So she thought he might be talking about another woman now did she? Well nothing could be farther from the truth,

"Well I suppose you're right..." he admitted with a little downcast expression before perking up instantly and giving her a wink, "You, Evangeline, as the complete package and I am more than happy to tell you that."

Rick could see that despite his teasing and flirting being 'underdeveloped' had not stopped her from blushing and he smirked a bit,

"Well it was enough to get you to blush." he told her with a smirk and a wink, "So not all that bad no is it?"

When she asked if he would like to come to her tent he nodded without a second's thought and hummed slightly as he thought about the reasons why only when they were on the move to her house,

"Sure thing Evangeline." he agreed before smirking a little bit, "Lots to talk about in your private little tent then sure!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)   Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there! (Rick and Evangeline)
Page 1 of 1