The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Technick

Technick

Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Empty
PostSubject: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:53 am

Technick had settled in nicely to life in the Decepticon base, she had just finished her training with Megatron and was very very tired. How on earth could he get her to do that every day? It had been only a week of this already and her joints were aching they had lost so much fluid from them, she had doubled her dosage of energon too to keep her energy up for her training sessions.

At least she wasn't too badly bruised today, there were times that he did not go easy on her at all, especially in their hand to hand training. Although today had been focused on longer range weapons, using them while she was warping and appearing in different places.

It was disorientating that was for sure!

It was like Megatron was using a little bit of tough love on her, and Technick found it sweet when she looked back on it. Since she had returned the warlord had taken her under his wing, she didn't think that it would be a big feature of his, to feel guilty, to feel compassion, but obviously Fallon had been incorrect in her assessment.

Sitting down in the communal area, Technick groaned a little bit and tried to work out the stiffness in her neck as she lounged across the whole sofa, her legs dangling off the end. Sipping on her cup of energon, she looked around the room for something to capture her attention.

Unfortunately nothing did.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:02 am

Starscream had heard about the type of training that Megatron was putting the newbie through... who hadn't? The screams and grunts of exertion had echoed through the halls of the base anywhere near the damned training rooms. It was nice to know that Megatron still had it though that much was for damn sure.

Entering the communal area, he had yet to be noticed by the very pained and aching Technick and this gave him a little idea.

Sneaking behind the sofa she was resting on, he smirked a little bit before reaching down with his metallic hands. Instantly his fingertips changed into electric buffers, which began to buff, shine and relax her through the metal on her back. He smirked a little bit as he massaged her, leaning down to whisper into her ear,

"You looked like you needed someone with..." he paused as he dragged his massaging fingers over a particularly tense part of her back, smirking as he worked it out, "Magic fingers."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:11 am

Technick squeaked when she heard someone speaking from so close up to her without seeing them enter the room, but she was almost out of it right now, she was so close to falling asleep on this sofa. Perhaps she would later on if the circumstances allowed her to, she had worked hard and deserved a little light recharge after it she thought.

Although, as soon as she heard that it was Starscream, or Screamer, as Technick had named him affectionately, smiling softly as she felt him beginning to massage and buffer her tense dynamo's and circuits underneath her warm skin she sighed happily and leant back into his touch.

It had been a good long while since she had a massage this good...it made her curl her toes a little bit when he massaged that particularily tense spot in her back. Technick was going to have to ask Screamer to do this more often! It was working wonders on her muscles, but, was making her want to go to sleep even more.

"Thanks Starscream." she purred softly "That makes me feel amazing, he went really hard on me today, lots of warping around, really tenses me up."

Turning on her tummy so she could see Starscream clearer, Technick kicked her legs up behind her and grinned happily;

"What have you been up to then Screamer? Anything terribly interesting? Kicked any Autobot ass? Any Decepticon ass for that matter?"
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 am

Starscream could tell that she was very out of it because of Megatron's training. She hadn't even noticed him entering the room and that was bad when you considered that he was a giant metal robot. That was usually the kind of thing that was impossible to sneak around as and yet she had allowed him to get right up behind her with next to no challenge what so ever.

But she was enjoying her massage and that was good.

Humming a little bit, he began to send mild shocks into her body at specific nodes to make her body relax even more until she was likely going to be putty in his hands. Licking her lips ever so slightly, he rubbed and massaged down to the lowest part of her lower back,

"Oh my pleasure Tech..." he teased her with a wink before chuckling a little bit, "Yes well our 'glorious leader' doesn't have any speed other than full."

Putting the massaging attachments away he chuckled a little bit as he leant in close to her ear again to whisper to her,

"This and that... mostly that though. That meaning kicking ass!" he told her with a sly wink, "I've kicked five asses today I believe... four Autobots and one decepticon."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:29 am

Technick's eyes jolted open from their little sleepy haze when Starscream began to send little shocks through her body, she did so enjoy the sensations because they worked deep within her workings to loosen her up and make sure that her aches didn't carry on until tomorrows session of training and just get progressively worse.

As long as she had one of his massages every week, Technick could see herself being able to cope with the training very well.

"You'll have to give me one of these every week now you know, to help relieve the stress from the training sessions, he certainly does go full pelt but I know it is for my own good. I think he wants me back in the field as soon as possible." she stated with a small smile.

The whispering into her ear made Technick shiver and blush softly, she wasn't sure why but she was certain that Starscream was trying to come onto her or something. Biting her lip, she looked up at him with big doe eyes, innocent of whatever intentions he was trying to put across to her, or at least, trying to look that way.

"Well as long as you don't see fit to kick my ass!" she laughed happily "It's been kicked quite enough today, it needs a little bit more of a gentle treatment." Tech added, rubbing it a little and pouting, it was quite sore, she'd landed on it a lot today. Although her legs were one of the worst parts, they'd taken a pounding with all those landings from great heights.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:43 am

Starscream raised an eyebrow when she suggested that she would need a massage like this once every week. No... she didn't suggest it. She just assumed that he would be willing and able to give her a massage like this every week but the fact was that he might not be all that willing. A massage this good needed to be savoured and the best way to savour it was to only give it out when something truly important happened.

Chuckling a little bit, he blew gently against the skin of her neck before speaking in a whisper in her ear,

"Who says I can give one of these a week?" he teased her with a sly wink, "I have such a busy schedule... I wonder what you could offer me in return for my... magic finger?"

She was shivering and blushing already... that, he liked a lot. Licking his lips a little bit at the sight, he knew she would likely already know of his intentions towards her. Amorous was a very mild way of putting it to be sure,

"And why would I ever kick your ass? I value art very highly after all..." he teased her with a wink before shaking his head a little bit and giving her ass a gently little tap with his hand, "Oh it's criminal how he's treated your fine ass..."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:50 am

Technick squeaked again when Starscream blew on her neck, she pouted a little bit because it had made her make such an uncool sound but then again he was doing it to wind her up and get a positive reaction from her. Despite shocking her a little bit the sensation from his vents blowing upon her sensitive skin sensors had been quite pleasurable and she had enjoyed it.

Perhaps he could do it again but give her some fair warning this time?

"Oh but Starscream!" she protested, sitting up and letting her hair flop around her as she did so "I would so love it if you could give me a massage whenever you could, but I don't know what you would want in return for giving me one..." Technick pouted softly "I suppose I could offer to give you one afterwards if you wanted."

When he stated that her ass was a work of art, Technick blushed a brilliant red, her coolants were not doing a very good job right now and it made her want to crawl under a hole and just stay there for as long as possible.

"Screamer you're making me blush with all of these compliments." she stated shyly, ducking her head to look away from him while she regained her composure before gasping at the sensation of Starscream patting her on the ass, even very gently "Hm! I can see that someone is being a little adventurous today!"
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:02 am

Starscream could tell that he had her right now.

She was going to be wrapped around his little finger before long and she didn't even know it! Oh the poor little girl that she was... he was going to tease her so much that to touch her cheeks would be to melt your outer plating! He smirked a little bit when she made the little squeak. Now that was a noise that he was more than happy to hear again from his work!

"Mmm... well if you can't give me something comparable in return..." he teased her a little bit with a slow wink before blinking slightly and then smirking, "Well okay then! I'll give you massages if you... you give me massages of my front."

He winked at her, reasonably sure that he would do anything to keep the massages. If not then oh well, nothing too bad happening then.

He smirked at her reaction to his observations about her ass. It was one hell of an ass after all... you could pounce a cog off her tight little ass! He licked his lips a little bit,

"Well you've made me blush with your tight little ass before..." he teased her again with another wink before smirking again and nodding with an exaggerated slowness as he gave her ass a not-so-subtle squeeze, "Mmmm just a little bit but being adventurous is A-Okay with me! And I don't think you disapprove..."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:12 am

Technick blinked a little bit, she didn't know that Starscream could act in this way towards her, sure they had always flirted before but it had never been this open or this sexual while they had been doing it. And he had never actually touched her in an overtly sexual manner before, while it was okay, Technick was a little bit worried that he was going to go too far and wouldn't want to stop when she voiced her complaints.

Biting her lip softly she didn't really know what to do, so she decided that putting some distance between them might be a good way to go, she didn't like the way that he had just squeezed her ass like that without really giving her much of a say in the matter.

It seemed that she needed to be more assertive when it came to what she was comfortable with and what she wasn't, how was he to know otherwise? Hopefully he would understand that she thought that he was going about things the wrong way, it made her feel a little bit like a piece of meat the way that he was treating her.

"Uhm actually I think you might be coming on a bit too strong." she stated softly "I like flirting with you Starscream but, I'd like to take things a little bit slower maybe...I don't know if its the right phrasing or not."

Gently she gave him a kiss on the lips before smiling shyly; "I would much rather do things like that with you, than well, have you do things like that to me."
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:21 am

And yeah... yeah he'd messed that up.

Seemed he had pushed a little bit too hard and she had decided that she didn't like being hit on in such an overly sexual manner so he would back off as she too made some distance between them. He hadn't meant to push her to the point of being uncomfortable. He just wanted her to know that he was very interested in her but he had obviously taken it a tad too far.

He held his hands up in the air to show that he accepted that he was in the wrong here and he nodded to her in agreement,

"Alright I can accept that... too much, too soon." he agreed before smiling a little bit at her and nodding in agreement, "Alright we can try it at a much easier pace... sorry about pushing too hard."

Her kiss to his lips was rather sudden an unexpected but he blushed ever so slightly before grinning widely and hugging himself with his arms as he wiggled slightly in place,

"Oh Tech!" he gushed, half-joking, "Your kisses taste and feel so amazing! You have to teach me how you kiss like that sometime if you could."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:28 am

Technick was glad that Starscream understood where she was coming from and immediately she began to feel better about the whole situation, even moving closer to him again so that she could curl her body up around his lovely warm metal plating. It made her all the more keen to go to sleep but she didn't do so, she wanted to spend more time with Starscream.

He was a good Mech not to push her to continue where she didn't want to, and she was just happy that he was still interested in flirting with her, even with a set back, however gentle she had tried to be in its delivery.

"Don't worry!" she grinned "I guess I'm just not used to it yet, I'd like to do some kissing first before we get into you getting to touch things." Technick teased with a sly wink.

As he hugged his arms around himself Technick gently flicked Starscream on the nose and laughed, shaking her head. He really was a big wind up merchant sometimes but she loved it! It was one of the qualities he had that other Cons didn't.

"You big tease, you're just making fun of me!" she laughed good naturedly "But you know I can teach you if you're serious. You just need to press your lips to mine, like this, and then there you go, kiss done." she teased right back, but gave another 'demonstration' where she gave him a slightly longer kiss, wrapping her arms around his chest plates in a soft hug.
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:43 am

Starscream could see that she appreciated the way he had backed off to a 'safe distance' in his flirting and she was showing this by getting rid of the distance that stood between the two of them physically right now. As she slid across the sofa towards him he smiled and raised his arm to give her the perfect place to curl up against him and she was using the space given by his one armed hug to curl up right against him.

He idly began to stroke the top of her head, hoping that she would enjoy, as he hummed to himself and let her rest herself against him,

"Hehe... I guess I should follow the step-by-step rulebook huh?" he teased her before smirking at her own little teaching and sly wink, "Well I am never going to complain about kissing you my dear..."

Wiggling her nose when she flicked it, he laughed a little bit along with her at his little wind-up. But the fact was that her kiss was very sweet in both flavour and in how soft it was. Purring happily when she gave him a free trial, he licked his lips,

"Mmm lovely..." he told her with a wink before he smirked a bit and leant in close, "My turn to see how I've done..."

Leaning close to Tech, he slowly and passionately kissed the young femme on the lips before breaking the kiss with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:50 am

Technick thought that she was going to enjoy this session with Starscream, why wouldn't she after all? He was a handsome Mech and they had gotten along so well beforehand, he was someone she could see herself wanting to be together with in a romantic way. It was obvious that he wanted that as well. Perhaps they would have to see about becoming linked together like that, at least for a short time, to try it.

Resting happily against his warm metal, Technick looked up at him from her resting place and smiled brightly, it was nice to be able to have someone that she could lean on for comfort here, and she was finding out that person was Starscream.

"Hmmm good otherwise I would be a little bit put out." she stated with a mock pout "I do put my best effort into every kiss I give after all."

His laugh was one that was rather addictive and it made her smile to hear it, she would have to make Starscream laugh some more during their time together.

As he moved closer to kiss her, Technick closed her eyes and she waited to see how he would do. The more passionate tone to the kiss was not unexpected and it was quite pleasurable, returning the kiss with equal passion, Technick nuzzled her nose against his own when they broke away, her vents were working faster to make up for the time they lost during the kiss.

"I have to say that you passed the test with flying colours Starscream." Technick admitted with a faint flush to her cheeks "Although, you can always try again to see if you can get some extra credit for style." she purred, nearing for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)   Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is That Your Cannon Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? (Screamer and Tech)
Page 1 of 1