The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Time For Everything (Angels)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

First Time For Everything (Angels) Empty
PostSubject: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:09 am

Raziel had decided that she had enough of being so good, she was feeling rather bitter about the things she had read in her book and goddamn it she was going to indulge in that feeling! Her creator had abandoned her and he was most likely the root cause of all of these problems, if he was just here to stop them then everything would be alright.

Sighing softly she looked at the littering of bottles and shot glasses around her, she had been taking advice from the bartender at the party as to what drinks were the best to have. So far she had many mixers, many beers and a few vodka shots.

It was enough to be making her giggle to herself as she read some of her steamy scenes out of the book of Knowledge at the bar, if she could have showed it to the bartender she would have done but of course that was forbidden. This scene in particular was really quite extreme and she actually coughed slightly and closed the book, before opening it once more and continuing anyway with a little giggle.

Although Raziel was at a party she was happy to be by herself for now, she had given her congratulations to the Arc Angel Ariel on her birthday and now she was busy drinking. Lots of angels were watching in awe, they had never seen her drink and she stuck her tongue out at them before returning to her reading.
Back to top Go down
Arch-Angel Gabriel

Arch-Angel Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:19 am

Gabriel had not believed his ears at first but what he had heard was unmistakable in the end. Everyone at the party was in agreement that Raziel was reading her book by the bar. That much was common place to be honest... but what was different was that, by all accounts, she was drinking rather heavily.

Smirking a little bit, Gabriel strode confidently towards the bar and grinned wide when he didn't notice anyone really important around her. That meant that Michael wasn't here yet and no one else had managed to act as her shield just yet! She was as good as his without the interference of the others,

"Why hello there." he purred slightly as he slid up against the bar so that he was stood in front of her. He waved at the bartender, "Two of whatever this lovely lady was having before I came on over."

When the mixer was delivered, Gabriel sipped at it and found it to be rather enjoyable. He had no idea what was in it but turns out it was something that he rather liked. He set the glass down and smirked slightly,

"You seem to be enjoying what you're reading there Raziel..." he winked, "Care to share?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Baxter

Richard Baxter

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:31 am

Richard had no idea about a lot of customs up here in heaven but one thing he was rather aware of was how to pick up women. He had done that quite a lot before he had died after all and it was something he was able to easily identify... which was why he immediately spotted it when Gabriel swaggered on up to the bar to 'talk' to Raziel.

And to this day Gabriel was still the only man/angel he had EVER seen 'swagger'. There really was no other word to describe how he moved.

It honestly made Richard want to gag.

Sighing a little bit, he wandered on up to the bar with a small smile on his face,

"Well now this scene looks rather familiar I must admit..." he told the two of them as he came closer, drink in hand, "A beautiful, rather tipsy, woman on one side and a letch of a man on the other side."

He smirked a little bit before nodding to Raziel,

"Lovely to see you as always." he greeted her with a grin before glancing at Gabriel, "Letch... I mean... Gabriel. Pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:42 am

Raziel blinked and swiftly shut the book in her hand, she didn't want anyone watching her reactions to the scene that she was reading about. For a minute there she didn't even know who it was standing beside her however the tone of voice was swiftly recognised as Gabriel's. She was ready to give this prick a piece of her mind for being such a horrible twat!

However she realised that was not going to be a good idea. Maybe she could go about showing it in another manner? It was obvious that he wanted her...however, maybe she could do something she had read about called 'stringing along'?

"You know I can't share what I'm reading Gabriel." she murmured softly, looking up at him from underneath her glasses "But I'm sure that you can guess." Raziel giggled softly with a wink, sticking her soft pink tongue out a little.

When Richard came over Raziel smiled brightly and waved at him, she was glad that some people she knew were there now it was a little bit boring actually to sit there with nobody to talk to.

Although, she did not like the fact that they were not going to fight over her it was going to get very tiresome, at least she had her book though that she could read if they got a little bit too heated in their arguments.

"Now now boys play nicely." she hummed as she stared into the mixer that Gabriel bought her, before sipping at it through the straw, licking up a stray bead of cola that slipped down it "Nice to see you too Richard, did both of you just arrive at the party? I don't know where Ariel is...maybe off with Castiel."
Back to top Go down
Arch-Angel Gabriel

Arch-Angel Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:00 am

Gabriel smirked when she closed the book rather quickly. So he had been right in his guess about what she was reading! Well that just made his job a little bit easier... if she'd been reading naughty things then he'd have to waste less time on preparation later. And he knew that there would be a later. How could there not be a later? He was Gabriel after all and one damn find piece of man at that.

He smirked a little bit,

"Oh I have my ideas Raziel... but you know... reading it is never as good as living it... you might want to share some parts of it with me." he teased her with a wink before smirking wider, "But I forgot... you couldn't even give me ideas since you're not supposed to tell people about their future."

When Richard came over he immediately growled in anger a little bit,

"Richard..." he muttered before waving a hand at the younger man's direction, "Go on and run along... I think theres some lust demons down in hell that are more up your alley."

He smirked a little bit and slid slightly closer to Raziel,

"Leaving me to entertain our lovely little piece of heaven here..."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:12 am

Raziel blinked softly when she heard Gabriel flirting with her, honestly she didn't know how to respond to anything like that but she was going to have to practice if she was ever going to get good enough for Richard. It seemed a little odd that although Richard was there she was not going to be flirting with him...unless she could flirt with the pair of angels together?

It might be a little bit tricky but she was sure that she could do it, or was that the certain large amount of alcohol running through her body? Who could tell?

"That is a matter of opinion you know Gabriel." she stated with a smirk on her lips "I happen to find the ability to compare and find the right male rather exhilarating...who knows who I have read up on." Raziel teased.

Sighing a little bit Raziel folded her hands across her chest and pouted;

"Hey I told you both to behave! If you guys keep throwing barbs at each other I'm just going to go and drink with Uriel." Raziel stated, looking at the two angels with her stern glare over the top of her glasses before relaxing and finishing the rest of her mixer, swaying a little bit as she did so.

Blushing brightly when Gabriel called her 'a lovely little piece of heaven' Raziel giggled softly and placed her hand over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Richard Baxter

Richard Baxter

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:28 am

Richard had to admit that he was beginning to wish he could just punch Gabriel in the face right about now but that would solve nothing. And would likely cause Raziel some distress. So he wasn't going to do it... despite being very severely tempted to. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head a little bit and couldn't help but tease Gabriel about it,

"What Raziel is trying to say Gabby is that you might not be the best experience." he teased the other man before winking at Raziel, "This lovely young lady knows how to pick a partner I should say."

When she folded her arms across her chest he coughed slightly when he noticed what it did to her breasts. Not to mention how her eyes seemed to make him melt as she looked at him over her glasses,

"I'll behave... for your sake Raziel." he told her honestly before chuckling a little bit, "Well if you go and have a drink with Uriel I'd recommend waiting... he's found another couple of 'friends' last I saw of him."

He raised an eyebrow at Gabriel's compliment of Raziel before smirking slightly as he leant against the bar closer to Raziel,

"I think he might be wrong... even Heaven seems dull in comparison." he told her with a sly wink, "If you don't mind me saying so."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:40 am

Raziel giggled softly and she nodded to Richard, he had hit the nail right on the head there because Gabriel was obviously very self centred, and this carried on into his sexual life. For her first time she wanted to be able to have an experience where they both were rather into exploring equally, not that she was going to have to explore and adore the male more than he would adore her.

She could see that Richard would be slightly better than Gabriel from what she had read but really it was Uriel who was the best in technique.

"I should say that I do know how to pick a partner." she grinned "However that is one of the furthest things from my mind at the minute..." Raziel smirked, showing that she was maybe thinking about it a little harder than she had admitted just beforehand.

Smiling brightly she squeezed Richard's hand; "Thank you Richard I truly do appreciate it, after all this is a time to be happy and to enjoy frivolities not to spend time fighting amongst each other."

Unable to stop herself from pouting profusely when she heard that Uriel was rather much engaged for this evening, the guy that she had potentially wanted to go and share a few kisses with to get some experience was busy now what was she going to do? Sighing she placed her head on her hand while leaning against the bar;

"Now that is depressing." she admitted "The first time I feel motivated to enjoy some physical pursuits and the person that I feel I am able to share myself with is busy! No offense to you Richard but I have known Uriel a lot longer..." Raziel explained, as if she felt the need to.

Blushing brightly Raziel giggled and squeeze Richard's muscular bicep;

"I don't mind you saying so at all..."
Back to top Go down
Arch-Angel Gabriel

Arch-Angel Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:57 am

Gabriel knew that it was official now.

He hated Richard. NO! He didn't like him enough to call him by his name. He was Azrael now and that was that! Forever he would call the annoying angel by the most dreaded of titles. He hated the angel and he would see him made aware of it,

"Well of course you know how to pick a partner and you can be quick in your selection too." he smirked at her before leaning in to whisper to her, "I am stood right next to you after all... not long to search..."

He gritted his teeth but couldn't send a barb at Azrael for fear that Raziel would see him starting another fight with the young man. When she mentioned that she wanted to have some physical pursuits with Uriel he stiffened,

"Well you've known me just as long as you have known Uriel." he reasoned, trying not to sound like a petulant child, "Why not just come to me for your physical enjoyment? You know I can give you exactly what you want..."

Gabriel narrowed his eyes slightly,

"You certainly have a way with words Azrael..."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:06 am

Raziel couldn't help but like the self assured nature that Gabriel was projecting, hopefully she would be able to resist it just enough to stop herself doing something she would regret but she was completely out of it with all of the alcohol and sure she was going to end up doing something little she was going to regret. Flirting with Gabriel at all might just be that thing. At least she wasn't going to be sleeping with him, or anything like that.

But she blushed none the less when he seemed so self assured that she was going to choose him, it made him seem so skilled and experienced.

"Well it would entirely depend on if you were offering what I needed." she stated with a small blush on her cheeks "And you must be a mind reader to have some notion of what that is."

As soon as Gabriel looked like a little child, due to the fact that she was saying that she would prefer to have gone out with Uriel to do some flirting and kissing, Raziel couldn't help but think that he was a little bit cute. It was sweet to see a rather vulnerable side to him, instead of all that bluster.

"I'm sorry Gabriel I merely feel more comfortable with Uriel, he's shared a lot more of his personal quirks with me...and I him. Maybe if you can share some of yourself with me..." Raziel stated with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything (Angels)   First Time For Everything (Angels) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Time For Everything (Angels)
Page 1 of 1