The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Empty
PostSubject: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:20 am

Sean had come to pick Abbie up at the hotel room he had organised for her for the purpose of her coming to this premiere. She had arranged a dress for herself and he was waiting patiently for her to open the door so that he could take her down to the premiere.

And so that he could see how beautiful she looked in the dress before anyone else did.

He himself was dressed for the occasion in a black tuxedo that he had worn to several other premieres. In his hand he clutched a mixed bunch of roses, from red to white in shade. He hoped that she would like them, even if she was probably not going to keep them with her all night or anything like that.

Knocking on the door, he smirked lightly,

"This is your wake-up call Miss!" he joked a little bit, "You've got a pressing appointment... you could say that you were late! Late for this very important date even!"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:26 am

Abbie was so excited!

This was her first time in a hotel as plush as this and she was here with Sean Bean! They were going to be going to his premiere...it seemed as if she had just stepped into some Twilight Zone and everything she had daydreamed might happen had actually now happened. In fact she might go as far to say that she was pretty much giddy with the excitement that was running through her body.

Tonight she had decided that she would wear one of those beautiful long dresses that she had seen lots of the celebrities wearing on the red carpet. Of course she didn't look as good as they did that was for sure but now she was trying her best to live up to the glamour that would be around tonight.

Abbie had even watched self teaching videos on how to do make up professionally on YouTube all night so that she would look just like those airbrushed beauties that she had seen. Biting her lip when she heard Sean knocking on the door to her room, Abbie stepped into her high heeled shoes, did them up swiftly and made her way to open the door.

As she did so she smiled softly at the sight of Sean standing there with the roses, were they for her she wondered?

"I'm all ready to go now so don't worry, we wont be late." she stated with a playful grin "You look really nice Sean, are you excited? Nervous?"

Opening the door wider she beckoned for him to come inside; "Please come in I'm just going to pack my bag and then I'll be ready to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:35 am

Sean had seen a lot of 'beautiful' women on red carpets around the world but when Abbie opened that door he saw a woman who blew all of them away, hands down and no questions asked! She looked absolutely stunning! So much so that Sean felt his jaw drop but was unable to reign it back in for several seconds, causing him to blush a little bit.

God damn it she was beautiful!

"You look radiant Abbie." he told her with a bright smile, "You'll be the envy of all the other women on the red carpet and the new benchmark for the women who will see you in the gossip and celebrity mags in the morning."

He chuckled a little bit at her playfulness,

"Oh I'm excited more than nervous. The hard work is done so now all I have to do is sit there and go through the agony of watching myself act." he joked with a smirk, "Ever think that you sound different on camera? Well imagine how I feel when it's blasted back in IMAX."

He entered the room at her request but not before presenting her with the roses,

"For you darling..." he told her as he handed her the flowers, "I saw them this morning and thought of you."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:42 am

Abbie smiled softly when she saw that Sean was looking at her like that, it was so good that he was enjoying the way that she was looking. After all she had put in all of this effort for him and him alone! She didn't want him to be stuck next to some ugly troll all day while she was made to feel so insignificant next to all of the other women who would be out there.

Of course there would be a romance scene in the film, there always was. That might be a little bit embarrassing to watch with Sean right next to her.

"Thank you Sean." Abbie giggled with a little blush "I just did this myself from some videos online, it is really quite amazing what you can learn from watching YouTube. I kind of just wanted to make sure I wasn't so contrasting against them all, I didn't want to make you embarrassed or anything." she elaborated with a shy smile.

Finishing packing her bag, Abbie placed the thin silver chain over her shoulder and was ready to go! There were butterflies in her stomach and Abbie thought that she was going to hyperventilate, it was crazy to be so nervous but there she was.

"I can imagine that it must be strange to watch yourself act, I know that I hate watching myself on little home videos. I guess its all part of the career path though." she grinned "I'm all ready now, so, are we getting there by some amazing limo?"

As he handed her the roses, Abbie blushed softly and accepted them, smelling the boquet with a small shy smile;

"Thank you so much. I love roses, especially white roses." she stated with a grin, taking one rose out she snapped the stem and placed it in her updo so that although she wouldn't take the boquet she would still be taking one with her "They're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:54 am

She had managed to do all this herself?!

Dear god, professionals had worked on celebrities on the films he'd been in and they still hadn't managed to make the actresses look even half as good as Abbie looked right now! Honestly, if Abbie ever needed a new career she would make a killing as a make-up artist that's for damn sure! He swallowed thickly at the idea.

He didn't like the idea. He liked the idea of Abbie only using her skills on herself to make her feel just as beautiful as he always thought that she was,

"Well you've really got one hell of a knack for it!" he told her with a grin before chuckling a little bit, "Yeah Youtube is the way of the future and so far I'm happy to say that it's good for that purpose."

Nodding his head, he took her arm in his own and began to walk towards the door and towards the car downstairs. He chuckled a little bit,

"Incredibly strange." he agreed before shivering, "Never liked any of those home video things myself... always managed to avoid them. And as for the limo... yes it's a limo."

He smiled happily when she accepted the roses and it appeared he had made the right selection,

"I'm glad you like them but they're not beautiful... you're the only beautiful thing in this room Abbie."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:00 am

Abbie beamed when she heard that Sean thought that she had a real knack for what she had done, to be honest she had picked up a few things from a few make up reviews she had read online and the videos were pretty much the only things that she had used to make herself look like this. There were all sorts of tutorials which she'd most likely use if she got asked out by Sean again.

"Perhaps one of your characters should have looked at these tutorials to do their make up, might have made them look a bit more feminine." she teased softly, she didn't know how Sean would react to the mentioning of his transvestite role however she hoped he would take it well.

As they linked arms together and headed downstairs, Abbie smiled softly and ducked her head to avoid people staring at the two of them. To be honest she had been worried about this, she wanted the focus to be on Sean because it was his big night but, surely there would be questions about who she was too?

"I avoided them too mostly, except for at Christmas...then nobody could escape the camera's wrath." Abbie laughed softly as she noticed the limo outside, and her cheeks grew a deeper blush "Oh my, that really is a limo! I've never been in one before but...I'm trying really hard not to be nerdy about it."

Ducking inside the limo and slipping in so that Sean could follow her, Abbie clicked on her seatbelt and looked around the interior biting her lip nervously;

"Do you ever get used to this?" she asked softly "I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 am

Sean couldn't help but groan a little bit when Abbie mentioned his transvestite role. He had done the part but had regretted it almost immediately afterwards as it caused his movie role offers to literally plummet. He had nailed it in an acting sense and people concerned with the quality of acting enjoyed his performance immensely and praised him for stepping out of his comfort zone in such a large, obvious, way.

His fans and the casual-movie-goer both seemed to hate him for doing it though. But he still had the good grace to laugh a little at his own expense,

"Yes well if that character had said make-up skills in would be a rather short role." he joked a little bit before smirking slightly, "Besides, I don't think I'll ever be revisiting that character so no need to talk about... that character."

He hummed a little bit and pulled her a bit closer so that she would not be as intimidated by the people around them as she might have otherwise been,

"Christmas time eh? Even then I managed to wriggle out of it nine times out of ten." he joked a little bit before smirking, "Oh yeah... I only get limos for premieres so recently this has been a treat for me too I assure you."

Sitting down inside the limo with her, he grinned a little bit,

"Nope." he told her with a grin, "And the second you start treating all this like it's regular... expected... well that's the second you know you've changed for the worse."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:21 am

Abbie couldn't help but grin cheekily at Sean when he mentioned the fact that they didn't need to talk about that character because it was a completely embarrassing thing for him it would appear. To be honest she could relate to that, why on earth would you want to keep being reminded and having the mickey taken out of you about one role?

Nodding her head Abbie grinned and placed a mock pout upon her lips;

"You know I didn't mean to offend you right? I promise never to mention 'that role' again." she stated with a nod of her head as if to cement the idea that she was going to actually do what it was she said that she would.

Now that they were sitting close together in the limo, Abbie could smell Sean's aftershave and it made her blush softly - it was a heady musky smell that she wanted to just wrap herself up in. Having a sweater of Sean's with that smell on would be amazing - or maybe just a bottle of the aftershave he uses.

"Now now, it can be fun being on tape at Christmas Sean!" she laughed "Do you have any plans for it this year, probably some big celebrity parties I have no doubt. Oh the life you must lead."

She had a few offers herself however, and Abbie was thinking about taking Sean to one if he wanted to come - hence the sneaky question.

That made a lot of sense to her, it would seem that as soon as you started to expect the limo, the fame and the glamour then you have become what could only be described as a douche (if male) and a diva (if female). Although the terms were interchangeable dependant on their sexual preferences.

"I'm glad that we're both in the same boat then." Abbie whispered softly, squeezing Sean's hand lightly "I'm sure it's not going to be as scary as I think it is."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:32 am

Sean chuckled a little bit and nodded. The truth was that even if she never mentioned That Role again, the entire world had seen or heard about it now so he was going to have to do some majorly gritty films to try and claw back some 'street cred' as it was. He shook his head in amusement before humming slightly as he thought about whether or not this film they were going to now would erase some of his social debt for having done That Role,

"I know you didn't Abbie don't worry about it." he assured her before snorting a little bit, "Feel free. The whole world mentions it whenever I go up for a new film so why not actually have someone I like mention it?"

He glanced at Abbie and saw that she was blushing slightly. Now that could either be because she was enjoying his company or because she was happy at being in a limo for the first time. He didn't know which one it was and it could definitely be either or perhaps a bit of both. He chuckled a little bit,

"I think I'll pass on that offer entirely my dear." he joked a little bit before snorting a little bit and shaking his head, "I've got a visit to my mother planned for the 27th and that's about it. No parties for me this year..."

Giving her hand a small squeeze, he shook his head,

"It's going to be fine, don't worry about a thing." he assured her with a wink, "If you get nervous just imagine all the people in their underwear!"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:42 am

Abbie wanted to hug herself when she heard that she was one of the people that Sean liked. It just made her feel so good, she wanted to be able to wrap him up in a big squishy hug just for saying that in the first place. It added to the pleasure that she was already feeling about tonight, she was pretty, she was beautiful even by Sean's words!

"Nah." she grinned "I wont mention it because you don't like it, let's talk about something else then. Did you enjoy filming this role? I'm guessing that you might die in this film...seems to be a common denominator."

It was an unfortunate thing that Sean had seen her blushing but she hoped that he didn't mind if that was the case, lots of people thought that it was cute when she blushed and maybe that would distract him for a small while. Smiling shyly at him Abbie squeezed her hands together, she was nervous about asking him!

Would it be like a date thing...? Of course not! He wasn't interested in a 20 year old like her, he wanted more mature things.

"Well...you know you could come to a party with me if you like, I've been invited to some but I wasn't going to go without a partner with me." she explained with a soft smile "So if you'd like there's a party on the 20th down in Hangar - a club in Soho."

Grinning happily Abbie poked her tongue out;

"Imagining Liam Neeson in his underwear...huh. Didn't expect that suggestion from you but I'll take it."
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:53 am

Sean could tell that Abbie was happy with being here with him and that meant the world to him, it really did. Grinning a little bit, he shook his head slightly when she then decided not to mention it again. He wasn't going to complain about that, that was for damn sure! He smirked a little bit when she asked him if he died in this film,

"Well I am playing the bad guy in this film so you tell me." he teased her a little bit before humming slightly, "I suppose it has become something of a trend in my movies... maybe I should start accepting more 'surviving' characters like I did in Troy?"

He smirked a little bit when he caught her blushing and then blushing even harder at having been caught blushing. She was sure cute when she blushed like that! He grinned a little bit when he thought about how the gossip mags would take this. It would be like they were dating! And... and he was surprisingly very accepting of the idea of dating Abbie!

"Oh really? Well if you're not going to bring anyone else then I'd love to go with you." he told her with a bright grin, "Sounds like a lot of fun to me Abbie, I'll be there!"

He rolled his eyes a little bit,

"You know what I meant you little minx."
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:01 am

Abbie smiled softly when she thought about Sean accepting more surviving characters, she thought that it would be good in some ways and then also not in others. After all it was kind of his thing not to survive why would he break that trend? Then again she didn't suppose it really mattered, he was a good actor to do anything -surviving or dying.

"I think that you'll most likely die in some horrible manner then." she grinned "And I will have to hide behind my hands when that happens, poke you to make sure you're alright before carrying on watching the film."

Shrugging Abbie grinned; "I think dying in films is kind of your thing but, I wouldn't not accept a role because they survive in the end."

Oh my God! She squeaked internally. He had said yes! He wanted to come with her to the party and they were going to be going together, as like, an item. Like they were going to the premiere tonight as a pair too - she was Sean Bean's plus one! Now he was going to be her plus one for that party!

"W-well great! It's smart dress so, a shirt and pants, no fancy dress for you." she grinned "I'll text you when I know more about the times and where we should meet up."

Unable to stop a little giggle Abbie batted her eyelashes innocently;

"Did I?" she teased "Were you meaning I should visualise yourself in your underwear?"
Back to top Go down
Sean Bean

Sean Bean

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:14 am

Sean laughed a little bit but he really couldn't dispute it. He was likely going to die in a terrible manner but there was nothing for it. He got booked for these films because in each and every death scene he was able to make the audience feel something. Sometimes more than others, it depended on the script as well as his acting.

Boromir was a very good example,

"Well don't worry, I don't die too gruesomely you know." he joked a little bit before nodding slightly to himself, "But I'll prepare to be poked a lot don't worry."

He smirked a little bit,

"It kind of is my thing isn't it? Maybe I should stop being quite so good at it and see what happens? No?"

The fact that he had said yes seemed to make her happy if the little wiggle movement she was unable to contain was anything to go by. He smirked a little bit and gave her hand a gentle little squeeze,

"I'm sure that I can cope with that." he teased her a little bit before grinning, "Thanks, I'd like that."

He raised an eyebrow before smirking,

"Would you like some help seeing what my underwear look like? For inspiration and accuracy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)   I die in this one (Sean and Abbie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I die in this one (Sean and Abbie)
Page 1 of 1