The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iba

Iba

We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Empty
PostSubject: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:20 am

Iba was throwing another one of her famous socials down in Hell, as per usual she was using the hospitable second circle at the venue for such a party. They seemed to want the people from other circles to come up and mingle with them because they had gotten bored of having sex with everyone on their own circle and wanted some fresh meat up here.

She personally liked to throw these parties because they were a chance to actually test her magic out, to flex her ability to use a large amount of magic for a long time. Keeping all of these things working, took a lot of skill.

The giant mushrooms that emitted the music took a long time to actually create and they took a lot of magic to keep in existence. There were several of them all around the circle creating the atmosphere of a mushroom forest. Not only that but she had created a variety of large roses which would tower above the guests here as well.

All around there were large tea cups with central tables so that people could use them as booths, in the center of the table there were a few devices which would allow people to smoke drugs without the whole of the circle having to take them in. The caterpillar was in place with drinks on each one of its spots, and they would be refreshed by the dodo's bartenders as soon as they were empty. The rabbits were hopping all over the place carrying silver trays of sandwiches.

Everything had come together.

As the guests started to come in, Iba last minute adjusted her costume, she was the Queen of Hearts, and make up before going to greet them, enjoying the look of awe on their features as they stepped into their own magical wonderland forest.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:33 am

Lucifer had had Iba presented to him and the rest of the Devil and Archdemons by Leopold, who didn't seem to realise what he had done was basically tell the other powerful demons that there was someone with the potential to replace him. And seeing as how Leopold was a massive pain in the ass it was a situation that the Devil had taken an interest in.

He smirked a little bit as he suddenly appeared in the second circle with a plume of black smoke that cleared to reveal him wearing a tastefully tattered top and tails. His top hat was large and had once been pitch black but had obviously seen much better day. In his right hand was a black onyx cane and it was the only part of his costume that looked new.

Mainly because it wasn't always a cane but it was always with him.

Making his way through the line of guests wanting to enter the social, Lucifer flashed his power a few times to make them move out of his way. Humming slightly, he entered the social proper and spotted Iba dressed as the queen of hearts pretty easily. Walking, as if slightly drunk, Lucifer came to a stop in front of his host. He took his top hat off... to reveal a teapot perched on his head. And it didn't move, even when he bowed low to her,

"Your highness..." he greeted her before putting his hat back on and smirking, "I see the rumours about your socials were true Iba... I am very pleased that they are."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:41 am

Iba was excited to see all of the demons flooding in, there was a big rush to get in but luckily nobody was trampled underfoot or something terrible like that. They didn't completely leave their senses at the door and none of them had touched the alcohol or drugs yet to lower their inhibitions.

It was amazing to see everyone in their costumes!

She could see Beleth entering dressed as the white rabbit, which was ironic seeing as he had the sex drive of a rabbit. Perhaps that was the thought behind the costume itself? Grinning a little bit at the thought she turned her attention to making sure that everyone was getting drinks alright, and when people had figured out the system, Iba floated off again.

Letting out a soft sigh, Iba folded her arms around her chest and admired the party. It was pretty goddamn good if she did say so herself. Although when she saw someone approaching her with his head low and the hat obscuring his features, Iba raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but giggle softly when she saw the teapot sat perched on his head.

Bowing low to Lucifer in return as a sign of respect;

"My dear Hatter." she grinned "I am glad that you could make it to this one, I'm sure it will be all the better with you in attendance."

Admiring his costume, Iba smiled brightly; "I love your costume, I didn't expect you to come dressed up, but, I think that we make a good pair! All we need now is an Alice, maybe Leopold will come as her you never know with him." she commented with a soft sigh, looking around for her boss, she did so wish he would come to just one of her events.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 am

Lucifer had to admit that this little social was a lot more rousing than any of the parties he'd been to in the last couple of cycles at least. Only really beaten by the Devil and Archdemon ball that they'd had about five thousand cycles back. And that was mainly because that turned into a bloodbath when the Archdemon of wrath at the time thought it would be a good idea to fight it out with his would-be successor.

And then everyone had been fighting!

Only the Devil had come out unchanged after that one!

But for a party without killings this one was by far the best. He chuckled a little bit and winked at her as he snagged a drink off the passing caterpillar,

"How could I refuse your summons?" he joked a little bit before smirking slightly, "Well I can only hope to match up to such high expectations."

He smirked a little bit and bowed again with his hat off before rolling his eyes a little bit in amusement at the idea of Leopold dressed as Alice,

"That would be amusing but I believe Nyx may be coming at some point as Alice." he said with a shrug before smirking, "I think Leopold is more like to come as the Jabberwocky if I'm honest with you."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:58 am

Iba smiled shyly up at Lucifer when he said that he couldn't refuse her summons, it was nice to have some light conversation with him because it made him seem a lot less...scary than he often was thought of living all alone in the circle of anger he didn't get many visitors and thus lots of rumours circulated around Hell because nobody knew that much about him.

Of course the people who started the rumours - if they were unfavourable - often ended up on the end of his wrath and that was not a good place to be.

"Quite easily I am sure, I wouldn't be offended if you needed to leave early to attend to some official business, but I would be more than happy to party with you into the five day region!" she grinned, snatching a drink from the caterpillar too as it went past "Here is to a wonderful time and a great party!"

When he suggested that Leopold would come as the Jabberwocky, Iba rolled her eyes and pressed a hand to her face in a 'facepalm' gesture.

"Oh my Lord please do not even joke about that." she sighed, sticking her tongue out as she then went on to make fun of her rather hare brained crazy boss "He will have most likely forgotten or will wander in when least expected with his latest creature he's decided to try and find."

Smiling softly at Lucifer, Iba rubbed her arm with her warm soft hand; "I'm sorry about his meeting with the Devil a few days ago...I tried to reason with him that it was unnecessary however he just wouldn't listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:08 am

Lucifer chuckled a little but when he noticed how shy she was being about him actually being here. He wasn't that scary when he was just trying to have a conversation now was he? Of course he knew that he was scary when he was trying to be scary but right now he wasn't trying to be scary in the slightest. He was just being himself.

Well maybe she wasn't actually scared of him but was just enjoying her time with him? He hoped that was the case but he couldn't be sure,

"Well don't worry, you won't have to worry about having to keep yourself from being offended." he told her with a small smirk before shaking his head a little bit with a small smirk as he raised his own glass, "A wonderful time and a great party indeed!"

He smirked a little bit. It would be just like Leopold to have transformed himself in the giant abomination just to have a good 'costume',

"I doubt he will have forgotten... Leopold likes things related to madness, from what I know of him." he admitted before smirking, "And this is straying pretty close to madness in some ways. Alice in Wonderland? Obviously code for insanity after all!"

Smirking a little bit, he waved her concern away,

"Oh don't worry... all he did was show us that if he were to..." he paused with a smirk, "Suddenly disappear... there is a certain sorceress who has the potential to take over."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:15 am

Iba smiled softly at Lucifer, she really did enjoy being with her Lord because he seemed to be an amiable person, she was not on edge around him as she was still around Nyx. She wasn't sure why but then again she was not sure of a great deal of things where her Mistress was concerned because she didn't feel like she had the ability to ask questions.

"Don't you worry, we magic demons know how to rock hard." she grinned, her little cat ears wiggling on top of her head with the happiness that she was feeling, she was pretty sure that right now her pupils were dilated a lot, making her eyes big and innocent.

Pouting good naturedly when she heard that this party was just another code for madness Iba shook her head;

"No way, it might be a little bit crazy in the theme but I assure you I myself am not crazy in secret or anything." Iba reassured with a grin "Leopold is not rubbing off on me I swear, I just thought it would be an amazing theme and its pulled off well, I love the roses."

Humming softly she regarded the nearest giant white rose but her interest was piqued when he said there was another demoness who could take over if Leopold disappeared;

"Oh and who's that?" she asked looking around to see if she could spot Serena, who was pretty good in her own right at magic before blushing and laughing nervously; "Oh you mean me? I don't think I'd be very good."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:28 am

Lucifer laughed a little bit when she said that magic demons knew how to rock hard. That was pretty cute! Ah but she was never to know that no one rocked harder than anger demons. After all, rock and metal music were awesome and were mainly from the anger side of Hell. But he knew she was meaning it in another way really,

"Oh I'm sure you'll be able to give me a run for my money." he said with a wink before smirking a little bit wider and leaning in closer so that he could look at her eyes closer up, "Your eyes are all big... that means you're enjoying yourself right? Like what cats do when they're enjoying something?"

He smirked a little bit,

"But this is Wonderland... and we're all mad here. You say you aren't?" he smirked a little bit and he continued to tease her, "Then I'd ask why you were here but that might be seen as offensive even if it was a quote."

She honestly didn't think that it could be her huh? That was actually pretty cute, he admitted to himself with a sly grin,

"You know who that is." he told her before smirking wider and nodding, "Yes well the Devil and other demons think otherwise my dear. Is this acceptable? To be considered for the role?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:36 am

Iba blushed brightly when Lucifer leant in close to her face to whisper to her, it meant that she could smell his aftershave and natural smell and it was a very heady and lovely scent that was for sure. She could certainly get used to that smell next to her, it was like a mixture of different spices wafting into her nose all extremely pleasant.

However she didn't think he blush could get and brighter when Lucifer pointed out her big kitten eyes and she folded her ears against her head in shame she had been found out;

"Yes that's what it means, but, normally I don't like it when people draw attention to it my Lord." she murmured shyly "It makes me embarrassed." Iba admitted as she scuffed her high heel shoe upon the floor bashfully, while she attempted to recover herself from the embarrassment of having her quirks uncovered.

Sticking her tongue out at Lucifer Iba smirked; "Oh my Lord you knew what I meant!" she giggled "Although I wouldn't be offended by such a quote, you'll find I'm pretty easy going and I don't get offended easily, you develop that learning under Leopold."

Honestly Iba was hesitant about taking on the role, she was nervous and honestly didn't think that she could handle it, but should she be honest with Lucifer and tell him her worries? She didn't want him to think that she was weak...but she didn't want to be thrown in and do badly then have someone challenge her and defeat her so early.

"I uhm...honestly Lucifer I don't know if I could do it." she whispered softly "I don't know what's involved and well...I'd have to...it's Leopold." Iba emphasised his name, and actually got a little upset envisioning what she would have to do to take his place, she didn't want to have to fight and kill someone she'd been so close with.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:51 am

Lucifer could tell that Iba was rather embarrassed that he had figured out what her change in pupils meant and he smirked a little bit to himself. With this kind of reaction there was only one thing that he could do. Aside from going "awww so cute!" like he was currently doing internally. He smirking a little bit when he noticed that her cat ears had gone down flat against her head.

Reaching out, he cupped her hot cheek with a hand,

"Oh and why is that? Because you come out in this adorable little blush? Or... or maybe it's because the eyes tell people you're more catlike than they think? So that this might work too..." he smirked before reaching up and beginning to stroke and gently scratch her soft little tiger ear, "Does this feel good like it down for cats?"

He smirked a little bit before chuckling a little bit,

"Oh I know exactly what you mean... you'd think the man would at least try to act professional in front of The Devil but you would be very much mistaken my dear." he joked a little bit, "He's just the worst kind of person around here..."

So she didn't think she would be able to finish off the bastard Leopold huh?

Well it was a damn good thing that they had others to do it. He smirked a little bit before shaking his head slightly,

"You'd do fine, I believe in you." he told her with a grin before smirking, "As for Leopold... like I said. Sometimes things just go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:02 am

Iba couldn't help but feel the blush across her cheeks growing to new levels when Lucifer cupped her warm cheek in his hand and she could feel the power in his body just from that one touch and she couldn't believe that he was here with her like this. Perhaps when she touched people they too felt power, if she was strong enough to be the arch demon of Magic now.

Unable to stop her gasp, her widening pupils or her purring when he began to play with her ears, Iba leant her head into his touch and hummed pleasantly;

"Hmmm...what?" she asked, as she jerked away from his touch, her embarrassment raging now and she couldn't even look at Lucifer "W-why yes it does feel good, I am of course part cat so sometimes I have the aspects of one...I just am glad that I don't have the aspect of another creature, like...a pig or something." Iba laughed rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment.

When Lucifer said that he believed in her, it made Iba's chest swell in pride, from a lowly white witch in her life she had become the Apprentice of the Arch Demon of Magic and now she was looking to be his successor but...she truly didn't want her deranged master to be hurt. She'd come to love him during their time together.

Her eyes widened and her pupils grew small into their slit like form when he continued to talk about killing Leopold, she couldn't even put it off herself because he would just get someone else to do it instead.

"Thank you for your confidence my Lord." she murmured softly "But it is hard for me to be happy, Leopold however crazy and deranged is close to me, it will be sad..." she whispered, sniffling slightly "For me to be the cause of his disappearance."

Squeezing her hands tight into fists Iba tried to suck it up, but, she couldn't deal with the idea that he wouldn't be there when she went into their office one day; "My apologies my lord."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:19 am

Lucifer raised an eyebrow when instead of her cheek just getting hotter with the blush, she gasped and purred when he played with her soft soft ears. So did that mean that her ears were as sensitive as a cat's ears? That was good information to know to be honest. He smirked a little bit when she got so absorbed in the sensations that she seemed to have completely zoned out of the conversation.

Waiting for her to finish her little fluster, he smirked lightly,

"I guessed that it felt good for you my dear." he teased her a little bit before laughing a little bit, "That would have been bad... but no worries! You are part cat and all the more beautiful for it I can assure you."

He did believe in her too.

She had an aura of power around her that wasn't as powerful as Leopold's but she had a lot of advantages that Leopold did not have. For one she wasn't bat shit insane. Another advantage was that people could actually like her and they often did. But Leopold had nothing but enemies on each and every side of him,

"Very well... he shall remain." he decided with a small shrug before reaching out and taking both of her hands gently in his own, "I do no wish to upset you..."

He paused before gesturing to her slitted eyes,

"I'm guessing the narrow eyes means you're aggravated to some degree?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:25 am

Lucifer's smirk was beginning to do things to her that she probably should not be indulging, to be honest she had a weakness for men with strong arms and nice toned bodies, she didn't go for those skinny indie kinds. Iba liked something to hug and wrap herself around and Lucifer had lovely muscles underneath that costume she knew.

Laughing with him when she thought about having the parts of a pig, Iba shook her head and calmed down to speak; "Well I feel so sorry for some of the magic demons who have to actually hide their animal parts because they are so embarrassing, someone is part duck, did you know that?" she giggled.

Of course when Lucifer called her beautiful, Iba smiled bashfully and hugged her arms around her chest; "Thank you my Lord for the compliment, I think you are handsome too, if you were wanting to know my opinion."

The very idea that Lucifer was going to change what he wanted because she was so upset about it was...new to Iba. She didn't expect that to happen at all and she stared at him warily for a few moments to see if he was really meaning what he was saying before she let a slow smile on her lips, a soft gracious smile.

"Oh my Lord! Thank you." she whispered, holding his hands in her own "You don't know what this means to me, I'll make it up to you...whatever you wish me to do."

Shaking her head, Iba blushed softly; "No, they do that when I get upset." she admitted, her eyes flaring to a bigger pupil even as she explained "Sometimes I damn the fact Im so transparent..."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:08 am

Lucifer smirked a little bit more when he noticed that she seemed to be paying his lips, and his arms, an awful lot of attention. He crossed his arms over his chest to emphasise the size of them to see if that was what she liked about his arms. Humming a little bit, he thought about what her distraction could mean.

Perhaps she was thinking about what said arms could do?

"Yeah I can't imagine having the embarrassing parts of animals." he admitted before smirking and giving her a wink, "Not every magic demon is a sexy catgirl after all Iba."

He grinned a little bit at her cute little reaction to his compliment before smirking slightly and bowing his head,

"Thank you yourself Iba... I've not been handsome in a long time." he told her before scoffing, "People seem to think that I prefer to be complimented on how intimidating I am."

Lucifer would have been questioned relentlessly about why he had changed his mind for her had he been an Archdemon. But he was part of the Devil, his will was his own and to attempt to fathom it rather amusingly stupid. It could change as fast or as slow as he wanted,

"Not a problem at all... I shall just have to endure his attitude at the meetings." he told her, giving her hands a squeeze before humming slightly and giving her a heated look before smirking and holding one hand out for her to take, "I would wish you to dance with me my dear."

He winked at her and gave her ears another stroke,

"I like it."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:17 am

Iba flushed slightly when he drew his arms around his chest and his sleeves tightened so around his muscles that the seams were pulling slightly. Honestly if she had less composure she would have been biting her lip in happiness at such a sight and potentially taking a picture of it. Yet she didn't she merely smiled softly at Lucifer;

"Awwwww now, you're ruining your street credit Lucifer complimenting me like this, but, I guess its okay if we don't let anyone overhear." she grinned with a cheeky wink.

A little surprised that the female demons hadn't called him handsome before, Iba realised that maybe they just felt uncomfortable saying so to his face. Of course being part of the Devil he was intimidating but she knew that Lucifer like all other demons mustn't be all bad;

"Well that might be the case for others but...I assume that you aren't too different from the rest of us demons when it comes to liking being appreciated." she grinned "I guess I just have the nerve to work past that intimidation stage, although the gin might have something to do with that."

Letting a soft smile grace her lips when Lucifer squeezed her hands softly, Iba's heart beat hard against her ribs when she heard that he wanted a dance with her;

"Oh...of course its the least that I could do." she smiled lightly "I would be more than happy to dance with you my lord."

As she took one of his hands and stepped onto the dance floor Iba began to let her body move to the music, her hips bumping to the beat of the bass.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:35 am

Lucifer smirked a little bit at the very idea of him losing any street credit. Honestly, all he had to say was his title and people would fall over themselves trying to run the fuck away or to kneel down and suck up to him. Only Nyx could boast anywhere near as much street cred as he could. Of course he'd never compete with Nyx purely because her actions were legendary so she would always have more no matter what,

"I think we both know I don't care about street cred." he told her with a little smirk before winking at her, "If I want to compliment you and how beautiful you look then I will. Let anyone hear if they want, I'm not stopping."

It was a bit of a sore topic actually.

Lucifer was one of the most feared and respected demons of all time and yet not a single woman had had the guts to compliment him in years. Hell, the last person to comment on his physical attractiveness had been an angel he'd captured,

"And I will forever respect you for it." he told her with a grin before smirking a little bit, "Gin or no gin, I appreciate your compliment."

As they began to dance he danced up close to her, enjoying the closeness that he had been denied for the longest of times. This was something that any other demon in hell was able to experience but not him. He was 'untouchable' due to his power. It seemed at odds with her calling him Lord so he leant in closer to her from behind, his body pressed against the very pleasant swell of hers, to whisper,

"Call me Lucifer..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:44 am

Iba giggled softly when she heard him say that he didn't give a damn about his street cred, that was probably okay because he had it in spades, and nobody was really going to call him out on complimenting someone. Probably because they didn't have the guts to do so to be honest, and that was a good thing, being a lower demon like Iba you had to put up with all the bitching comments and deal with it.

"Well there's something undeniably attractive about not caring what others think of you, I think you've earned that right by now though." she smirked softly as she continued to dance to the beat of the song.

His grin was infectious and soon she was grinning along with Lucifer about the fact that she had the balls to talk to Lucifer as if she was a friend. Part of that confidence came from his endorsement of her, and from being protected by Nyx as she was still in her favour at the minute, so, she didn't think that many would deem it wise to attack her.

"Maybe I'll have to give you a lot more then, just in case you end up going through another five cycles worth of dry spell without them." she smirked softly as she bumped up against him.

Allowing her body to drop lower with each beat in the song, Iba did her patented 'slut drop' and smirked up at Lucifer before bringing her body back up in a curved motion so both of her best assets were pushed out.

Although she faultered softly when he told her to call him Lucifer; "Are you sure...Lucifer?" she asked, her eyes wide and her cheeks hazed with a pink blush as she looked back at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:59 am

Lucifer chuckled a little bit when she said that there was something attractive about being able to say you didn't care what others thought about you. To him that was a little bit obvious because the only reason he was able to do that so easily was because he had the power to make sure no one fucked with him.

And power was a whole kind of sexy on it's own.

"I'd say it's all in the power but then I'd be lying." he winked at her, "It's how you use your power and how willing you are to make it known that you really don't care what anyone, stronger or weaker, than you thinks."

Grinning as they continued to danced against each other in time with the music, Lucifer was beginning to be very glad that he had decided to choose a dance as his reward. He was loving the way she was dancing with him... in a way that very few women had done in the past,

"I would definitely like that." he told her with a small smirk before his eyes widened when she did a perfect 'slut drop' against him. And DAMN if that didn't showcase exactly why Iba was the sexiest demon in attendance! He swallowed a little bit thickly, "I must not be paying attention to Earth... because that was... new to me."

And he wanted it to happen again Hell-damn it!

"Oh I'm sure..." He whispered huskily in her ear as he pressed himself against her as they danced, "Iba..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:07 am

Iba smirked softly when he commented on the fact that he used his power in order to actually get things done, and have people respect him unconditionally. She thought that it would be good to be able to use her power to get people to respect her but she knew that a lot of people already respected her because of the very fact she didn't use the powers she had to get people to bend to do what she wanted.

"I guess that's a skill that I don't have, and I don't think that I could pull it off." she grinned softly "I guess that's a good thing though, we can't all go around being like that, only a few of us."

The expression on Lucifer's face was amazing.

She wanted to be able to take a picture of him so that she could keep that moment forever. He looked like she had just done something amazingly unexpected and to be honest to him she probably had because he hadn't been keeping a very close eye on the party scene on Earth.

"Yes it is rather new." she purred softly as she drew her hand over her chest, drawing attention to her breasts even as she continued to circle and shake her hips in time to the music "But I'm glad you liked it so, it is designed to draw attention to my form, after all."

Smirking slightly as he whispered into her ear, Iba felt her body rousing with arousal and she was enjoying this party far more now that Lucifer had arrived, she hoped he too was enjoying himself. Nothing could make this night go badly now, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:18 am

Lucifer was one of the few demons in Hell who knew what real power was. Why? Because he had stood before God when he was judged. He hadn't stood before a neutral party, an angel and a demon. He had stood before GOD to be judged, so he knew what power was. And he knew that even Nyx was nothing next to God. So if he was not afraid to attempt to use his power on God then why would he ever fear using it?

"Oh I'm sure you could pull it off too you know." he told her with a sly wink, "With your magic you know you could be one of the most powerful demons in Hell... and I'd like to point out that it's not just women who find power to be sexy."

He tried to gather his wits about him but apparently he was looking a little bit shocked and surprised with his mouth open like this.

It was totally new to him and it felt like he was more aroused than he had ever been aroused by anything before. He swallowed thickly as he watched her hand draw over her chest, drawing his attention to her breasts. And dear Hell they were some nice breasts. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close but before he could say anything there was a familiar voice breaking through all the noise of the party.

"A party I wasn't invited too? Typical..."

Oh Hell damn it! Lucifer thought as he broke away from Iba reluctantly to see that Leopold had decided to attention this little social. The emo-looking man had the appearance of a late teenage emo rock band member. Right down to near skeletal figure and snake bite piercings. He looked at Iba with a scowl,

"You made a party and didn't invite me?" he glared at Lucifer before thinking better of it when the ground cracked a little bit just because Lucifer raised an eyebrow in annoyance. Leopold sighed dramatically and clapped his hands, the music returning but this time much more depressing and with terribly repetitive guitar riffs, "At least let's make it a party with good music..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:25 am

Iba was so very excited right now and she was willing to become putty in Lucifer's hands, honestly she hadn't thought that would be on the cards for her today, being putty in his hands but she was not going to be complaining about it at all. As he drew her close to his body Iba lay her hands on his sculpted chest and tilted her head up so that it would be at a better angle to kiss at.

For a moment she closed her eyes and she waited for him to press his lips against her own but she opened one eye when she thought it was taking a bit too long to actually make sense.

Then, for once, Iba sweatdropped when Leopold appeared. She was always happy to see her boss but did he really have to appear right now when she was just about to have the living daylights kissed out of her by Lucifer with his sexy arms?!

"Leopold I always invite you to my parties." Iba pouted softly as she drew away from Lucifer "You just never listen and never turn up to any of them."

Feeling chided when he scowled at her, Iba scuffed her shoes on the floor but then she remembered what Lucifer said...that he found girls with power sexy...so she didn't want to seem too submissive and lose his interest now that Leopold had shown up. So when he changed the music Iba frowned and changed it back with a click after everyone started to sigh at the change.

"I'm sorry Leopold but I think everyone else prefers the other music...I guess its better to dance to. You didn't come in a costume." Iba remarked with a pout "Even my Lo-...I mean Lucifer came in a costume."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:35 am

Lucifer really hated Leopold right now.

The man had gotten in the way of what was set to be a very hot and very heavy make-out session with a sexy catgirl who had a smoking hot body and a personality that was both refreshing and amusing... how was Lucifer ever going to get this sort of situation ever again? Simple... he wasn't with Leopold around!

Leopold was a dead man if he interrupted Lucifer and Iba again like that!

Leopold regarded Iba was something close to annoyance with a mild amount of amusement,

"I think I would remember that." he told her with childish cruelty before snorting a little bit, "Besides, they could do to be better. Alice in Wonderland? How cliché..."

Lucifer raised an eyebrow,

"I've never been to an Alice in Wonderland social before this one." he defended Iba's decision, "And it's an awful lot of fun."

Leopold smiled condescendingly at him,

"That's because it's an Earth thing Lucifer..." he shrugged slightly, "I'm not surprised you've never heard of it. Being who you are..."

There was suddenly a suffocating pressure directed at Leopold and he gasped slightly when he noticed that Lucifer's eyes had become blood red,

"Who I am?" he tilted his head to the side slightly, "Like... Oh I don't know... Your Boss?"

The power disappeared as soon as it had come and Lucifer grinned in support of Iba when she changed the music back to the good stuff. He rested a hand on her shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze to let her know he agreed with her decision. Leopold looked momentarily surprised before sighing and flicking his head to make his over-hanging fringe move,

"Whatever." he declared before blinking once, his clothes having changed into a tidier version of the Mad Hatter's outfit. He glanced at Lucifer with a small smirk, "Who do you think wears it better Iba?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:42 am

Iba felt her pride becoming very wounded when Leopold smacked down her concept of Alice in Wonderland, although it wasn't the most original of concepts she knew that it was a popular one that lots of people liked and would enjoy coming to. Why would you make a theme nobody had heard of and nobody would want to be involved in? It was counter productive to the idea of a social.

"Thanks Lucifer." Iba whispered softly "I just thought it would be better to have a party everyone would be able to enjoy, not spend a long time puzzling out about what the theme actually was, it's only supposed to be a bit of fun that lets everyone let their hair down for a day or so." she grinned happily, taking more confidence in her idea.

As soon as Leopold opened his mouth and insulted Lucifer by stating that he wouldn't know about earth because of 'who he was', Iba wanted to slap her hand to her face and immediately apologise for her boss's rude words but...it was slightly satisfying to see him squirming under Lucifer's gaze. His power though made her shiver and bite her lip while she regarded him, not in arousal either might she add.

"I'm sure that Leopold didn't mean anything insulting by it Lucifer." Iba laughed softly, waving her hands as she tried to make the situation slightly less tense.

Now it seemed that Leopold wanted her to say his costume was better, but she was going to take a fairly neutral ground;

"To be honest, personally I think that Lucifer wears it better because uhm...its very fitted to his uhm....physique." she stated with a blush as she gestured up and down his body "But I don't think the Mad Hatter was ripped so...I guess traditionally you wear yours better."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:41 am

Lucifer had to say that right now he was regretting his earlier decision to spare Leopold's life. He was basically spitting on all the hard work that Iba had done in order to have a great party! And besides all that he was wrong, the people attending the party would much rather dance to the music and atmosphere provided by Iba than by Leopold. He smiled down at Iba,

"Exactly right Iba." he agreed with her, "My sentiments exactly! A party should be a party for everyone, not just a handful of people who get the idea behind it."

Leopold looked at Lucifer like he was something he'd picked out from under his fingernails,

"The two of you can support this as much as you want." he told them with a disdainful sniff, "But true trend setters do not concern themselves with the thoughts of the populous! They challenge them in order to change them!"

Of course Leopold looked a whole lot less confident when Lucifer flashed his power.

But the only reason Lucifer hadn't killed Leopold or continued to scare him straight was that he was very aware that Iba didn't like it at all. Oh he was sure a part of her enjoyed watching Leopold get told off, but he was sure his appearance had not been something she'd been pleased with. At her insistence, he paused before grinning,

"Well good!" he told her brightly before glancing at Leopold, "After all... I'm sure we can always replace him. Being who he is."

Leopold got the hint and decided to leave that line of thought alone but he seemed to be much more upset about not looking better than Lucifer. Made sense to Lucifer since he'd always thought that they guy was a bit too camp to be straight. Leopold growled in annoyance,

"And wearing it traditionally is much better than wearing it with muscles!" he declared with an annoyed huffed before sticking his thumb in his mouth and blowing. And like in cartoons his lanky frame bulked up immediately to the same level as Lucifer's, "But if muscles are all that important to you Iba then I'm sure mine can be enough for you..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:50 am

Iba sighed softly and she tried to put on a smile for Leopold, she was glad that he was here because she had always invited him to come to her parties however if all he was going to do was rag it down and say that it was bad because it was main stream she really would prefer it if he wasn't here to ruin the time for her and the other guests.

"Maybe you should host a party sometime Leo?" she asked with a soft smile "I would love to come and see what kind of event you would throw, I can imagine it would be something beyond even I can guess, and I've known you for a while now."

She was trying to move the atmosphere from being so tense and horrible between the two men and them trying to get her attention. Honestly she had been wanting to be with Leopold for years and years now and he just didn't feel the same way so she had moved on and now he was trying to gain her attention! Frustration was not the word.

Raising her eyebrow when Leopold changed his physique to be the same level as Lucifers, she looked up at Lucifer as if to say 'Is this really happening?' because surely he would know about what her feelings had been for Leopold - it had been no secret of her rough and harsh put downs throughout Hell.

"Well, Lucifers are natural so...they are still better." she stated with a soft smile on her lips "But honestly does it really matter Leopold? Why do you suddenly care about being muscular anyway?"

Levitating three cocktails towards them Iba took her one from the air and left those two in the air for the boys to take;

"Here try this, It's Wonderland Tea Punch, I made the cocktail recipe myself." she grinned, trying once again to improve the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)   We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're All Mad Here (Iba and Lucifer)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next