The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iba

Iba

Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Empty
PostSubject: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:54 am

Iba was horrified to learn that Leopold was actually going to be having a party.

She had implanted the idea in his head and she was the one responsible for putting all of these demons in this horrible situation where they were all now guests in the crappest party she had ever been in attendance at.

The music was lame.
There were no decorations.
There were only about 200 people in here.

Overall it was not a great vibe because most of the people were either completely irritated by what Leopold was saying to them as he bragged about the uniqueness of the party's theme, or they were bored out of their mind and trying to get drunk or high so that they wouldn't care about the bad music and try and dance to it anyway.

Iba was currently at that second option. She was downing shots of vodka like she had never before because she needed to get buzzed in order to survive this night she knew it, the droning of the male singers voice over the same section of guitar over and over again made her want to bang her head against the wall.

When she had consumed about 6 shots, Iba wibbled off to go and try and find someone that she knew, but before she could, a sudden upbeat song appeared and everyone jumped onto the dancefloor to get some bumping and grinding in while they could. Apparently someone with a beat was good enough to make it into Leopold's iPod. Honestly she expected him to change it over and declare it a mistake any minute now but she enjoyed moving her hips to the music while she could.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:04 am

Lucifer had not been invited to Leopold's party.

Of course he was very grateful that he hadn't been invited and Leopold was bound to be getting a great deal of shit for the decision by a lot of the other Archdemons. But the only reason he had felt bad was that he knew that Iba was going to be at the party and she was going to be on her own there too.

So he had snuck in, purely to make sure that Iba either had a good time or that he could rescue her by kidnapping her.

As soon as he had arrived he imagined it would be the escape option.

This party was just awful!

When a song came on he noticed Iba headed to the dance floor anyway. No use in wasting the one song that people could dance to after all! And she was wearing a delightful dress with cupcakes on it... how cute! He grinned and snuck up so that he was right behind her before placing his hands on her hips and dancing up against her as he leant in to whisper into her ear,

"Guess who was naughty and snuck in to make sure you had a good time?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:10 am

Iba squeaked when she felt strong warm hands on her hips as she danced, she turned and looked at the person who was holding her and she gasped when she saw exactly who it was. It was Lucifer! She hadn't expected to see him here because Leopold was rather explicit that he was not allowed to come to the party...apparently he was still sore that she thought that he was more attractive than Leopold was.

Beaming a bright toothy smile Iba threw her arms around his neck and gave Lucifer a large hug;

"Lucifer!" she cried happily "Oh you have no idea how happy I am to see you here I was about to commit I was so bored!"

Of course now she had drunk so much vodka she was probably not the most sober of people and that was not great considering she wanted to be able to look and be cool around Lucifer. After falling asleep on him last time she was certain that he thought she was a loser, but, she made up for that little lapse with the five day party afterwards.

"You naughty boy you." she purred as she let her hands slip down from his neck, down his chest and to his hips, giving them a teasing squeeze "I am glad of it though. Dance with me, there's no telling when the next good song will appear after all?" Iba asked as she swayed her body to the music, her hips gyrating to the music sensually as the beats continued to ebb from the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:19 am

Lucifer smirked happily when she squeaked at his surprised appearance but did not seem to be against it in the slightest! That was exactly the outcome he had wanted out of this if he was entirely honest. Grinning happily, he wrapped his arms around her lower back and held her close to him as she wrapped hers around his neck.

He liked this position.

"That's my name, your saviour!" he joked a little bit before shaking his head with a small smirk, "Oh I know Iba, I've been trying to get in for an hour... it's just so dull!"

He could tell that she had been drinking to try and make this abysmal night seem more fun than it actually had any right to be. Chuckling a little bit, he licked his lips slightly as he looked her over in her cupcake dress. The pattern might have been cute but the dress itself was amazing at showing off her beautiful legs,

"Oh you know it!" he teased her with a wink as he gave one of her ears a quick stroke even as she moved her hands down to his hips and squeezed a little bit. He grinned as he began to dance up against Iba as the song continued, "My pleasure!"

As they danced he pressed himself against her, having missing the soft sensation of her body pressed against his own.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:25 am

Iba giggled softly when Lucifer said that he was her saviour, it was technically correct but it was none the less amusing the contradiction that he was actually nothing like a saviour. Although tonight he definitely was in relation to herself, she was over the moon that he was here with her now and was more than likely ready to spirit her away if they needed to leave this awfully dull party in a hurry if Leopold spotted them.

"Really, you've been trying to get in for that long just for me?" she asked with a soft blush on her cheeks "You know you didn't have to put yourself through that, or through this just for me. I wouldn't wish this on anyone." Iba giggled softly, but she was really touched that Lucifer had tried so hard and brought her body closer to his own to show this.

Shivering happily when he stroked one of her ears very quickly she stuck out her tongue at him; "Tease!" she taunted.

The song was winding down now and the rhythm was too, and she leant her head against his chest, her hands still on either side of his hips as they swayed together, riding the last few notes of the song out before stepping apart from him with a soft smile on her lips.

"You're a lovely dancer." Iba complimented "Do you fancy a drink, he's only serving 'unappreciated vintages' however the bartender is serving me vodka because I asked nicely." she whispered, like it was a state secret.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:21 am

Yes Lucifer was well aware of the strangeness of his statement and the 'wrongness' of calling someone call Lucifer a saviour. He had done it deliberately as a bit of a joke and Iba seemed to have gotten it where other demons would have missed it completely. Grinning in return, Lucifer thought about how best to get Iba away from here to somewhere she could have a good time.

With him of course.

"Yes, the magical field around this place is strong too, sent me flying back into the walls a fair few times." he admitted with an awkward little chuckle before smirking a little bit, "Well I happen to think that you're more than worth it Iba. Although you're right about this place... I have serious doubts about letting the Wrath demons see this. It might just become a new form of torture."

He laughed a little bit and stroked her ears for a few seconds longer before smirking a little bit,

"Was that any better?"

The dancing was becoming slower, more intimate, as it began to fade away and he sure did like that. Humming happily as he just held her closely to him, Lucifer sighed contentedly and enjoyed the moment that was his and hers,

"Why thank you. I fear I don't hold a candle to you though." he told her before smirking a little bit at the idea of getting some alcohol. The smirk widening when Iba spoke as if telling a secret, "Well then what are we waiting for? Vodka calls for us my dear!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 am

Iba couldn't help but giggle at the idea that he had been sent flying back into walls for trying to get into the party, honestly she didn't think that it would be something that he would do to be honest. It would really humiliate him she thought, but it made her feel so happy because he had done something so silly in order to come and see her at this party.

The party was actually beginning to get on her nerves a little bit, they were only playing songs by one artist and they were so forlorn and gloomy that she really didn't know if she could be bothered with listening to them any more.

"I think you're right you know, that this place could easily end up being the new setting for their tortures on angels and traitors. At least then it would be good for something." she smirked softly, running her hand through her short spikey hair.

Purring most contentedly when he began to play with her ears for longer Iba leant into his touch and sighed, not wanting the contact to end; "Hmmm? Oh yes." she sighed as she shook her head to wake her from her little funk that she went into when Lucifer played with her ears - he was exceptionally good at doing that!

Unable to stop a blush Iba gently poked Lucifer; "Awww you big softie, I think you look very handsome tonight, I love your shirt very fitting." she commented before stroking the fabric "Very nice!"

Giggling Iba hopped over to the bartender and gave him a flirtatious look and a wink; "More vodka please darling!" she whispered "Two shot glasses this time."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:44 am

Lucifer knew that the intent of this party was not to entertain and that was why it was dragging it down into the realms of the worst party he'd ever attended. And that included the disastrous Angel/Demon party that had been held a hundred cycles back and ended in a two cycle long battle between the two forces.

Over who got the first bit of cake, if he remembered correctly.

He grinned a little bit when she agreed with him about having it used to torment their enemies rather than torment them,

"Yeah it would give it something more to do too... did you hear that he wants it to last twice as long as your party?" he asked her with a small growl of annoyance, "Said he was going to lock the wards to keep them in... thankfully our way out bypasses all that stuff."

He chuckled a little bit and continued to play with her ears now that he was aware just how powerful the feeling was for her. Apparently so powerful for her that she was unable to actually think, listen or speak as much as she was able to do normally.

Or maybe he was just really good at it.

Smirking a little bit, he looked down at her in the eyes,

"Thank you Iba, I had to dress to impress my damsel in distress." he told her with a wink before grinning, "And you yourself are more beautiful in that dress than I could ever be handsome."

He raised an eyebrow at her interaction with the bartender, who's expression soured upon seeing that Iba was with someone. When the lower demon was over the other side of the bar, Lucifer frowned lightly at Iba,

"What's the story behind that I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:21 am

Iba blanched when she heard that he wanted the party to last as long as hers, and her last party had lasted 5 days.

There was no way that she was going to be stuck in this hole for ten days or more, she was definitely going to be leaving before long because although she wanted to support her boss (or rather soon to be pet black cat) Iba was not going to be staying here for that whole amount of time. She thought that people would end up uprising against Leopold to leave.

"Wow, I cannot believe that he wants people to stay that long, I was only planning on coming for a few hours." she whispered, shaking her head in disbelief "People are going to be so pissed, I can't believe he's planning on trapping them all in here."

Blushing softly when he said he had dressed up to see her especially, Iba worried her lip between her teeth, did that mean that he had feelings for her? Like, romantic feelings? Although Nyx was easing up on her she still wasn't sure about this, she didn't want people to think that she got promoted because of this.

"You're going to make my face permenantly red if you keep complimenting me like this." she murmured shyly "But I'm not going to say that I don't like it."

As Lucifer picked up on the fact that the bartender was upset that she was with another man, Iba didn't really want to explain what had happened but she knew she couldn't get out of it. She needed to explain because he would get angry if she avoided the topic.

"Well..." she flushed "In order to get him to give me vodka he asked me to show him my uhm... 'assets' and I did. I was pretty desperate for something that wasn't acid in my mouth. I hope uhm... you don't think badly of me."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:37 am

Lucifer was totally with Iba on this topic.

He had absolutely no idea how Leopold was expecting to keep these people here for longer than Iba's party when Iba's party had only lasted as long as it had because she was a persistant host who get giving the guests magic pick-me-ups to keep them enjoying every vice and every pleasure that the party had to offer.

Leopold had none of this and no natural party energy.

"Yeah well I wouldn't be surprised if he uses the wards to keep them docile... seems like the kind of trick he'd pull." he admitted before smirking a little bit, "But we can escape any time we want because of my little escape route, don't worry."

He grinned when she blushed so much about the reason why he was dressed up like this. Well he wasn't going to dress up for just any party. He was going to dress up because he was going to said party with Iba.

No reason other than that.

"Well luckily you look even cuter with a blush." he told her with a small wink before grinning, "Well if you don't dislike it then I'm going to have to keep it up then!"

Lucifer blinked a few times as he felt white hot anger building up inside of him. He picked up his shot of vodka and was annoyed when it began to boil almost immediately due to his surpressed rage. He glanced at the bartender before turning back to Iba with a rather forced smile,

"Well at least you got the drinks..." he joked before shaking his head slightly, "I guess I don't mind... I mean you're the one who hand to do it. Are you alright with it?"

He began to lead Iba away from the bar as one of his minions appeared behind the bartender and slip his throat without a sound before vanishing with the body. A moment later there was a replacement bartender from Lucifer's realm.
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:45 am

Iba was very thankful that Lucifer was here right now because without him she would have lost ten days of magic practice and she needed that because if she was ever going to build her magic up enough to fight Leopold then she would need to train often and long to control it, to get it up to the level that was required.

His escape route was going to be her saviour, she could have the space to herself while Leopold was busy with the party that he was hosting.

"I have never been so glad for a guy to whisk me out of a party, I'm just sorry that I was the one who gave him the idea to actually have this party. I can't believe he thinks that this party is besting the one I held last week." Iba sighed, crossing her arms over her chest.

Blinking when she saw that the vodka was boiling over because of Lucifer, Iba thought that maybe he was angry with the bartender and she blushed softly at the thought. It was so sweet of him to care that she had to show herself off like that in order to have a good time. She didn't like doing it but it had eventually paid off.

"I didn't like it." she admitted with a small shrug as she wrapped her arm around Lucifer's "But I thought that it would make the night somewhat bearable, besides I'm used to dealing with creeps like him." Iba smirked softly.

As they slid into a dark corner so that Leopold wouldn't spot them Iba looked over the room and noted that everyone was doing much the same as they were;

"So, when do you want to get out of this dive? I recommend quickly because I think he's going to start the mime act soon..."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:57 am

Lucifer chuckled a little bit as he thought about how all these annoying other demons were going to be stuck in here while Iba and he escaped. Oh... and the other Archdemons and Nyx were stuck here too! Nyx was currently the focus of Leopold's attention and even she could not afford to offend the Archdemons.

Because if she left them in this, their hour of need, they would hate her for it!

Sometimes Lucifer was thankful that he was no longer the 'face' of the Devil.

"Well obviously you've never been whisked away by someone like me before now have you?" he teased her a little bit before smirking a little bit and shaking his head, "He'll never beat yours... and at least this means we'll have the run of the place while they're all stuck down in this terrible party."

Lucifer had to calm down otherwise he might hurt Iba with his power lashing out like it was at the vodka.

He smiled a little but and wrapped an arm around her shoulders to walk close to her. His power was well under control by now so he just sighed happily as he held her to him. Lucifer enjoyed this more than even he had thought he would,

"Well you shouldn't have to be used to them Iba!" he declared before looking her in the eyes, "Iba... if this ever happens again you come to me alright?"

He sat down with her in the darkened corner and smirked a little bit when he realised that it was just the right spot for their escape,

"Oh I agree with that." he joked before gesturing to a gaping big black hole under the table, "That's how I got in here... with some minions, I made it into something like a slide down. To escape the wards it goes down quite far... in fact we end up falling out of the ceiling of the next circle down. But we can both fly right?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:19 am

Iba preened when she heard that he was never going to beat her party, she wanted to say that but now she had someone so powerful endorsing that fact Iba was now completely confident that her party had been 100% better than this pile of crap is. For one she had good music, more people, free drinks and cocktails, drugs! Everything! What did Leopold have? He had mime acts and some Morrisey wannabe.

"Yes!" she giggled "I wonder what mischief we can get up to while everyone else is in here, maybe we can go and fix up a few practical jokes in the arch demon's rooms...especially Lilith. I don't like Lilith." she stated and pouted "She takes up so much of Beleth's time because she's so incompetent! I should swap her shampoo with green hair dye."

As she locked eyes with Lucifer, Iba's heart beat hard in her chest and she blushed brightly, she wanted to be able to say yes to anything when he was looking at her like that. The bright flames flickering in his gaze spoke volumes and she felt her own pupils widening in happiness and pleasure at such a sight.

"I...I will." she whispered softly "But what are you going to do?"

The escape was right underneath them and she grinned, now it was time to get out of here;

"Oh yes I can fly no problems, anything to get out of here. Age before beauty then, Lucifer." Iba teased with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:20 am

Lucifer could tell that he had basically just confirmed what she had been thinking about who'd party was better and that meant the world to her. He grinned a little bit as he watched her preening, not having the heart to tell her that she was doing so in a fairly visible way. But to be fair he was still reeling at how mind-numbingly terrible Leopold's party was.

Was he actually trying?

"Oh you are talking to the right man if you're wanting some mischief to occur!" he told her with a wink before smirking a little bit, "Sounds like you're a little bit jealous of all the time she gets with Beleth... but if memory serves, Beleth spends more time as Nyx's messenger boy nowadays anyway. Care to dye Nyx's hair?"

She was slightly intimidated by his rather strong eyes, he knew, but she also looked right back up at him without wavering. And that was worthy of praise on it's own considering his eyes right now were probably their regular blue... with flecks of bright red in them. He was suppressing his rage at the now dead bartender still after all,

"Good." he told her before humming slightly and pointing to the new bartender, "As for what I'll do, I challenge you to spot the difference at the bar."

Lucifer smirked at her little joke before pulling her tightly against him. He wrapped his arms around her. One hand gave her ass a quick grope as he winked at her,

"We'll take it together I think." he declared before jumping down the hole with her in his arms, pressed up against him, "Woooooooohooooo!"

The slide part of this ride into Hell was over pretty quickly and then they were free falling! Laughing happily, Lucifer moved so that he was in the typical sky driving position as they plummeted towards the ground. Grinning, he rolled about a few times,

"Start flying!" he instructed her as the ground rushed up to meet him. Instead of flying however, Lucifer just allowed himself to crash down onto the ground, spider-web cracks appearing as he landed in a crouch before... "LETS DO THAT AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 am

Iba gasped and shook her head when he asked if they should try and dye Nyx's hair. She didn't think that her mistress would really like that and she would be in so much trouble, she knew exactly what Nyx would do to her, she had done it before after all. There were chains and ice in very sensitive places and she didn't want to experience that again any time soon.

"Oh no no!" Iba squeaked and shook her head swiftly "I couldn't do that to my Mistress, I know what she'd do to me if she ever found out and I am in no hurry to experience that again!"

To be honest she thought that Lucifer's eyes were beautiful, they were such a strong blue but the red flecks within them made her heart falter in her chest and they were a constant reminder of his power lurking beneath his exterior. How could he see power in her? How could he see her as worthy of his time when he was so much more beautiful than she?

Looking at the bar Iba's mouth dropped open; "You...you replaced the bartender?" she asked, worrying her lip between her teeth as she realised what that probably meant "Did you kill him just because he was a creep to me?" Iba asked softly.

As she was pushed close to Lucifer, and she felt him squeezing her ass, Iba squeaked in surprise. Unable to stop herself from screaming in shock when they jumped down the slide she let it turn into laughs of pure amusement as she enjoyed the sensation of going down the slide beneath the layers of Hell Lucifer had to get through before.

Nodding her head Iba started to fly so that she didn't impact the ground, and, gasping when Lucifer did hit the ground Iba landed on her feet delicately;

"Lucifer!" she cried "Are you okay? Gosh never do that to me again!" Iba declared shaking her head "I thought that you could have been really hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:41 am

To celebrate their freedom from the 10-Day-Long snoozefest that was Leopold's party, Iba and Lucifer had decided to have their own little party! Just the two of them! Complete with sexual tension and a heck of a lot of alcohol! And some dangerous driving around the City of Dis but, then again, all driving in the City of Dis was dangerous and tended to be violent too.

Humming a happy little tune, Lucifer pulled Iba away from the bar that they had hit, grinning as he did so,

"No more Irish cream for the kitty!" he declared with a little laugh, "We have other places to visit after all Iba..."

As they began to walk down the street, Lucifer got a devious idea and chuckled a little bit to himself,

"The boring Leopold party will be finishing soon..." he commented before smiling massively, "So let's go and set up some pranks around his room! Come on... we can get him with a bucket of slime above the door... and... and... and maybe change all of his Emo CD and songs to Country and western or something!"

He tipped his empty whiskey bottle upside down and nothing came out,

"And replace his full alcohol bottles with empty ones..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:52 am

Iba giggled happily, as she often did when she was drunk and clung onto Lucifer's arm to stop herself from swaying all over the place as she would have done now. They had so much fun together over the past few days, they had completely shirked all of the training they should have been doing and decided that they were going to be complete goof balls!

After their joy ride in the City of Dis Iba had felt a little bit iffy though and needed a break for a small while, drinking only a soft drink or two but now she was back on the sauce with vengeance!

"Awwwww but...the Irish." she pouted "The most sexy of accents...don't pull me away."

Hearing that the party with Leopold was set to finish soon, Iba grinned an evil little grin and hugged Lucifer's arm to her chest, squeezing it against her breasts. She was so excited by the idea that he had put forwards to her and she definitely was up for doing it!

"Oh yes! I love that idea!" she giggled "Let's put orange hair dye in his shampoo...or no! Blonde. The ultimate mainstream colour....he'll be completely distraught!"

Winding her fingers with Lucifer's Iba grinned;

"Let's go then! We can take the short route." she stated, and with a blink of her eye transported them to the area where both she and Leopold had quarters, as an Apprentice ad Master they had to live close together, but they had separate living areas only joined by the same corridor "His rooms are the ones on the left."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:08 am

Lucifer laughed a little bit when she said that she didn't want to be taken away from the sexy accents of the Irish... of course what she failed to realised was that no one in that bar had had an Irish accent or anything even close to it. They had Irish Cream. And that was the only thing that was Irish in the damned place!

But he was unlikely to get that through to Iba right now if the expression of drunken delight on her face was anything to go by. He smirked a little bit and shook his head slightly,

"We have to go!" he told her with a small grin, "We're late! Late! Late for a very important date I tell you Iba!"

Oh so she caught his meaning did she? Of course she did; she wanted this revenge as much as he did.

He grinned a little bit and had to admit that he was loving where she was holding his arm. The Valley of Heaven as it had been called. He smirked a little bit and grinned at her idea. Oh Leopold you are doomed!

"Blonde yeah! It is very mainstream!" he smirked, "Maybe make it weak dye so it looks badly done? Like most dye jobs to blonde do!"

Locking his fingers with hers, he blinked and they were there. He looked around for a moment,

"Well damn..." he muttered before laughing a little bit, "You magic demons get all the fun methods of trans... trans... moving. Anyway! Onwards! Does he lock it with magic and shit like that?"

Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:15 am

Iba giggled softly and she nodded her head at Lucifer's genius idea to give Leopold a really bad dye job because his hair was so dark it was more likely to turn to grey than anything else, but maybe they could do something which would make all of the strands fall out or at least have them rearrange into some sort of permanently main stream hairstyle for boys...like really short cut?

"I think that sounds amazing! I will be more than happy to rig the dye so that it will turn his hair a horrible shade of blonde!" she laughed "Oh I am going to enjoy acting so surprised tomorrow morning when he comes out screaming from the shower realising what had happened."

Poking Lucifer on the nose Iba teased;

"Transport babe! Transport!" she laughed as she gently leant her head against the door to Leopold's room "Oh no, he doesn't he doesn't believe in using magic to lock doors, he thinks that locking doors is far too mainstream to be honest. Besides he's technically insane so, not many people want to go in his room anyway."

Gently she pressed her palm against the door and pushed a pulse of magic inside to test the waters just in case, as expected there were no hidden alarms. Clicking the door open Iba grinned cheekily;

"Open sesame! After you..."

Once Lucifer had entered Iba smiled brightly to herself and resisted the urge to jump up and down in happiness now he couldn't see her. It was an achievement to get a sexy powerful demon back to her flat, even if they weren't going to do anything which, they probably weren't, despite what she wanted in her drunken state.

Pouncing on his back and wrapping her legs around his waist Iba giggled; "Gotcha!"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:26 am

Lucifer grinned at the idea of seeing Leopold so humiliated. Oh and the best part was that they were going to need to have an Archdemon meeting after the party because it had gone on for so long! It would be the absolute best time to see how much he could be laughed at and how much influence he would lose over this.

Not to mention the others probably wanted revenge for sitting through the whole party.

"And you know what?" he smirked, "I'm going to enjoy him going to the Archdemon meeting even more. Oh! You know..."

He smirked and gave her a cheeky wink,

"I could stay overnight so that when he screams like a little girl about his hair... we both come out your room like it's the most natural thing! What do you think? I'd have to be shirtless at least of course..."

He pouted a little bit when she mentioned the word he had lost for a moment before laughing a little bit,

"And I'm supposed to be a thug, things are different to how they seem." he told her before smirking wider, "Oh we can do this whenever we want then?"

Entering the room, Lucifer scoffed at it.

Seriously, it looked more like a weird-ass library than anything related to magic or even sleeping. And some of the books...

"The cat in the hat?"

He stumbled slightly when Iba pounced on him before reaching around blindly... and squeezing her ass. He continued to squeeze and knead her ass for as long as she sat on his back like this,

"Like how I support you?" he teased her with a sly wink, "I could hold you here all day..."
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:40 am

At the suggestion that Lucifer could stay overnight in her room, Iba blushed and she thought that it would be an excellent idea seeing as both of them were doing the prank both of them should see it come to fruition in the morning when he woke up and took his shower. Perhaps this might lead to something more steamy happening as well?

Who could tell what the fates had in store for the two of them tonight?

"I think that would only be fair seeing how you're helping me to set up the prank, it would be unfair if you didn't get to see what happened in the morning..." she stated with a grin "Of course you'll have to sleep on the floor like a good boy." Iba teased, giving Lucifer a little wink.

Tilting her head to one side Iba asked, cutely; "Well what do I seem when you first meet me? I think that what you see is what you get when you see me."

Unable to stop her gasp when Lucifer began to squeeze her ass, Iba groaned softly and sucked softly at his earlobe; "Mmm I like it very much, maybe not as much as you like it though. Dismount time!"

Shaking her head a little bit when she regarded some of the things in here, she thought that Leopold might be trying a little bit too hard to actually be niche. The Cat in the Hat? Really? Sidling up to Lucifer she leant her head on his shoulder and enjoyed the sensation of his muscle underneath her touch.

"I don't even know any more. His bathroom is in here..." she hummed as she stepped through the door and looked at some of the items in here "Oh my god, he has leg wax?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:52 am

Lucifer totally didn't have any little plans in place about going into her room!

None at all... nope!

Okay maybe he was hoping that something might happen but not what everyone would think he was wanting to happen! He just wanted something rather specific before he went into the heavier stuff... for now at least. He grinned,

"Of course! I have to see what we both worked so hard on." he agreed before smirking a little bit, "Well if you insist... I have been told I make an excellent teddy bear if that affects your decision in anyway."

He hummed a little bit,

"I thought you were gifted and cute... a tad innocent maybe..." he smirked and squeezed her ass a little tighter as she sucked at his earlobe, "The innocent bit maybe not so much... and even sexier than I originally thought too."

He stroked Iba's ears idly before grinning at the mention of the leg wax. Turning to Iba, he whispered huskily into her cat ear as he stroked it,

"Could a certain beautiful, sexy, genius, magical catgirl turn said leg wax into an itching solution instead?"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:00 am

Iba smiled softly when she heard that Lucifer made a great teddy bear, honestly she was a little bit jealous of whoever he had been snuggling up with and she wrapped her arms around his arm again, latching onto him so that he wouldn't be able to escape and go and snuggle up with this foreign woman, or man, instead of her.

"Well you're my teddy bear now." she stated with a pout "No cuddles for anyone else. Besides, I already know you're comfortable...I fell asleep on you underneath the leaves after all." Iba reminded with a little grin.

When he said that he thought that she was gifted, and that she was cute and innocent Iba grew a cat like smirk on her lips and her ears wiggled happily on her head with the praise that she had just been given from Lucifer. It was so lovely to be complimented by him and...she got a different vibe from Lucifer than she did from Nyx although they were of the same level of power. It was so much nicer, closer with Lucifer.

"Hehehe...I'm not too innocent no." she stated with a wink, letting her tongue slowly lick across her lips sensually "Maybe you'll get to find out how wrong you were one of these days?"

Gasping softly and allowing her knees to weaken as he whispered into her ear, playing with it as he did so. Lord almighty she was ready to kiss him senseless right now but, something was holding her back, she wanted their first kiss to be tender, to be...something more. Now might not be the right time for it.

"I certainly could, for you." she whispered earnestly, and Iba gently took hold of the wax, closed her eyes and with a little pulse she turned the inside contents into a substance that looked exactly like wax but instead would itch like mad as soon as he put it on and would last for a good day or so "There you go, one itchy leg wax, for your pleasure." Iba winked.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:11 am

Lucifer couldn't believe that Iba was clinging onto him this much just because he had mentioned that someone had mentioned he was like a teddy bear to cuddle up to. What she didn't realise was that she was the someone who had mentioned it! When she had fallen asleep on him under the leaves she had spoken about it in her sleep to begin with,

"Yes indeed I am." he told her with a grin before chuckling slightly, "Not even my little kitten Bo? He's only six months old... or is that like a cat-based betrayal of some kind?"

He could see that she was happy about his description because her features had become a lot more cat-like than he thought they had been a few moments ago. Chuckling slightly, he licked his lips when she winked at him and let her tongue slowly lick her soft little lips,

"Oh I hope that I do Iba..." he purred right back to her, "Sounds like it would be quite the 'learning' experience..."

Oh how he loved seeing her so pleasured! He smirked wider when she got that wild look in her eyes that let him know she wanted to do naughty things to him. Winking at her, he watched as she turned the leg wax into an itching wax. Even as he put it back down he smirked a little bit,

"Once again your skills amaze me." he told her honestly with a grin before winking at her, "Anyone ever tell your that your concentration face is down-right sexual?"

Winking at her, he moved towards the bathroom,

"Come on in... I'm going to put superglue on his toothpaste lid." he grinned, "But in the dye and we can think of some others before we get out of here before he shows up!"
Back to top Go down
Iba

Iba

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:20 am

Iba couldn't help but be shocked when she heard that Lucifer had a kitten, to be honest that explained a lot, like how he was so good at scratching behind her ears but also how they complimented each other so well...if he was a cat person that made a lot of sense now. She wanted so much to be able to meet his little kitten! It would be so nice to be able to curl up with the two of them and keep warm.

"Awwwwww you can cuddle with a kitten! I didn't know you had one." she grinned happily squeezing his arm tighter "That explains why you can scratch behind my ears so well you must have had a lot of practice, maybe I can meet the little guy some time?"

Giggling a little bit Iba thought that he loved the way that she had swooped her tongue over her lips, she knew that it often had a high rate of success when it came to attracting guys; "Oh indeed, Im sure the situation will allow us to get to know each other so much better than before." she winked cheekily.

The news that her concentration face was sexy made Iba blush but she was ready to come back with a compliment to Lucifer; "Did anyone ever tell you your normal face is down right sexual?" she asked with a grin "But no, they haven't said anything like that to me...so thanks Lucifer I'll make sure to remember you were my first concentration face complimentee."

As she skipped into the bathroom Iba looked around and picked up a pink rubber duck and raised an eyebrow before putting it back down where she had found it. Grabbing his shampoo bottle Iba opened the lid and rubbed her fingers against each other, and a fine grain of pure white liquid and a trickle of bleach ran into the bottle. Closing the lid she shook it and placed it on the shelf again.

"The dye is planted!" she gasped, pointing her finger into the air dramatically "Operation Screw With Leopold is a go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)   Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hipster Doesn't Mean Better (Iba and Lucifer)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next