The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household) Empty
PostSubject: It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household)   It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:04 am

Jessica had been very surprised when she had heard that Ciel was not going to be celebrating Christmas. Then, she realised that from what she knew of Ciel it was rather much expected if she was honest, he seemed to resist all the things that would make him seem childlike. Christmas was one of those things and as a result he tended to not celebrate it.

Maybe it had something to do with his family as well? Perhaps he missed them most around Christmas because it was around then they were killed in that fire.

Either way she was certain that if she could only force upon him the celebration of Christmas he would enjoy it very much. So that was what she had done, with the help of the servants Jessica had stayed up all night and had actually managed to deck most of the house out in Christmas decorations - the star of the show being the giant glittering Christmas tree sat in the ballroom.

Bard had made a Christmas dinner with their help and what was more amazing, they had done it all without Sebastian's help. That would show him! The upstart of a butler who thought only he could pull things off to a good effect!

High fiving everyone, Jessica realised suddenly how very tired she was and flopped down onto one of the seats around the large table they had set up in the ballroom so that they could eat their breakfast by the tree and open their presents together.

It was nice for her too to be able to have a Christmas celebration because she hadn't been able to for the last few years, and despite her appearance she really did enjoy this time of year.

Now the only thing left to do though was to wait for Ciel and Sebastian to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household)   It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:19 am

Ciel Phantomhive hated Christmas.

It wasn't that he wasn't able to get excited, seeing all the decorations around London and all the gifts and things like that. He enjoyed the practical parts of Christmas but what he hated about it was the emotions it made him feel. Walking down the streets of London he enjoyed the scenery very much and the cheer in the people.

But all he could feel with deep, black, jealousy towards all of the happy families with children and parents getting along so well together.

And here he was with no family at all, just some moderately incompetent servants, a demonic butler, his tutor and an overly bubbly fiancé.

Sighing a little bit, Ciel waved off Sebastian's attempts to dress him today and dressed himself instead. If this was a day of giving joy and helping others then he would make sure that he helped only himself. He would not stand for this abominable day to affect his life and his duties as "The Queen's Guard Dog".

Entering the ballroom with Sebastian holding the door open for him, Ciel looked around at the effort his staff had put into making the room seem much more festive,

"Good morning everyone." he greeted them rather stiffly before sitting down at the head of the table, "Can anyone tell me my itinerary for the day?"

He paused when he realised that Jessica was in the room as well,

"Jessica... are we scheduled for more lessons today?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household)   It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:27 am

Jessica raised an eyebrow when Ciel entered the room.

He didn't seem like he was dressed for Christmas at all he was in the same dark clothes he always wore, yet, she knew that he would be changing again if she had any say in the matter. He would be swapping his bland clothes for something a lot more decorative and maybe something in a shade of red or green.

The way in which he was carrying on as if it was some normal day, Jessica sighed softly and decided that this might just be harder than she thought it would be when she took the task on herself. The rest of the servants didn't want to say anything against Ciel and his wishes because they were employed here, they needed this job and were scared of how he would react.

Jessica had no such qualms.

That was why she went up and jabbed Ciel in the back of the head and tsk-ed.

"No, div brain." she stated with a smirk "It's Christmas. So we're having a party, and a meal so you might want to go upstairs and put on something a little bit more cheery for today."

Grinning deviously Jessica gestured to the tree; "But first I have breakfast and presents planned. Now smile, be happy that I've been such an awesome person for you."
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household)   It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:41 am

Ciel could tell that something was going to happen.

The room was too festively decorated and the servants of his seemed to be annoyingly quiet and afraid of him for some reason. Combined with Jessica's appearance and her location within his manor and... and she hit him on the back of the head, ruining his train of thought and causing him to splutter in annoyance at having been caught off guard so well. He blushed brightly,

"Stop doing that!" he half-whined and half-demanded, "I am aware of what day it is... why does the day mean that I have to endure a torturous ordeal involving crackers and fighting over turkey wish bones?"

He glanced at the tree and at the mention of the word 'presents' he swallowed thickly as he felt his resolve waver. That was very tempting. And the tree was very tastefully decorated with golds and reds, the colours he enjoyed most,

"I... I am thrilled that you would go to such effort for me Jessica." he told her honestly before shaking his head a little bit, "But... I do not celebrate Christmas."

He squawked awkwardly when Sebastian patted him on the head,

"Nonsense young master! You would do well to eat a few hearty meals and enjoy good company." he told his young master. When Ciel looked set to protest he smiled at his master, "I am to serve you in all ways my young master. And looking after your health is paramount and such meals and company would do your health a world of good."

Ciel very nearly pouted.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bristow

Jessica Bristow

PostSubject: Re: It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household)   It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:46 am

Jessica couldn't help but grin when Ciel acted like such a grumpy old man, she did like the way that he whined at her though when she had hit him on the back of the head. During their time together while she was training him Jessica had grown fond of the little munchkin and as such she had been more than happy to spend the holidays here with him.

Why she had put so much effort into making sure that he had a good time on this day, as all children should do.

"Oh come on Ciel, you know that you'll enjoy it when you get into it." she stated with a soft smile "You have to do it...come on for me! I haven't celebrated Christmas in years and I'm looking forwards to it."

Pouting softly at him, Jessica whined; "You can't do this to your favourite girl ever can you? Don't take Christmas away!"

Of course she was only playing and would be celebrating Christmas whatever Ciel said, whether he wanted to take part or not. It would be so much nicer though to celebrate Christmas with him instead of just on her own with the servants later on in the evening, they could make a day of it if Ciel was persuaded.

When Sebastian agreed Jessica grinned and wanted to give him a high five but, resisted.

"See! It's going to be great. Just you wait and see!" she grinned before gesturing to the large platter of toast on the table "Now! Toast for breakfast!"
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household)   It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:02 am

Ciel moaned a little bit in annoyance at the fact that the two people who he was, reluctantly, closest to seemed to be ganging up on him to take part in this ridiculous holiday. And besides all of that, he still couldn't shake the feeling that he should be having Christmas with his parents and that to spend it with anyone other than them was somewhat of a cheat.

Almost like it wasn't really Christmas.

"Fine!" he muttered with a soft little sigh before turning to Jessica, "I shall... celebrate this day with you and only for you Jessica! For being so good to me and for being an excellent instructor this past year."

Luckily he had prepared for this eventuality considering he was expecting to have to make some kind of concession to keep Lizzy happy,

"Sebastian!" he called, getting the butler's full attention, "Fetch the contents of the large black suitcase within my third closet to the left of my bed. You will know what to do with said contents I am sure."

It took only a few seconds before presents, brightly wrapped presents, soared through the air to land in a neat pile under the tree. Sebastian reappeared, knelt to the left of Ciel. Ciel leant his head against his hand,

"I like to prepare for every eventuality."

He blinked a few times,

"What is special about this? We often have toast with breakfast." he commented before looking around, "Where is the rest of the full English? Unless... just toast?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household)   It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The Most Wonderful Time, Of The Year (Jessica and Phantomhive Household)
Page 1 of 1