The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread) Empty
PostSubject: No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread)   No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:59 am

Vaas was many things but 'Cute' had never really been one of the things he had been called by someone before. Was it an insult of some kind? Probably was to someone like him, who was trying to be as strong as possible and as unflinching in his methods as the people he was employed by.

But there was something about Dahlia that seemed to coax a different, softer, side of him out.

Of course, no matter what he was still himself. He was still Vaas... so even his cute moods involved having Dahlia tied up to a chair, mainly so that she wouldn't just run away. Sighing a little bit as he sat down in a chair in front of Dahlia, he clicked his tongue a little bit,

"Dahlia Dahlia Dahlia..." he began before laughing and tapping her nose lightly, "Dahlia you led me on a chase there bendeho!"

He laughed a little bit before shaking his head,

"But now that I tossed Jason Fucking Broody down into the sinkhole with a pair of cinderblock boots..." he grinned a little bit, "I was thinking I can be all sweet."

Seeing she might object to his use of the term, he shook his head and pulled out a bunch of white roses that he showed to her, letting her take the scent in,

"No no no no please..." he grinned, "I can be cute... and do all the loving too comprende? I want to show you chica, how much I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread)   No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:20 am

Dahlia was so pissed right now.

She couldn't believe that she had been captured by Vaas while she was doing missions to liberate outposts from their pirate inhabitors. It had been a set up that she knew from the moment that she started to fire, reinforcements were immediately there and she had no way to fight them all off, especially when Vaas himself had shown up.

Vaas never showed up to anything if it wasn't important, and that must mean that they had decided to set this outpost up to trap her or Jason when they attacked it. As it happened they managed to kidnap both of them and now Jason had been killed, there was no way that he could have survived that!

The fact that Vaas was trying to be sweet to her, made Dahlia's heart flutter a little bit and she looked at him with a soft expression of confusion which only grew when he pulled out the bunch of white roses for her.

Was she dreaming right now?

"R-really? You got these for me?" she asked with a soft blush "Well...thank you, they're lovely...I didn't expect such a nice reception."

Unable to stop herself from gasping softly, her eyes widening in shock; "Y-you love me?" she asked, her cheeks brightening in a blush, her heart hammered in her chest when she thought about that, her feelings had been returned after all but Vaas just had no way of showing them to her "You have a funny way of showing it Vaas, you left me to die in a burning building!"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread)   No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:30 am

Vaas had to admit that things were going his way again now! Snow White, the little cock-sucker-American was dead and now Dahlia was all his again. Not to mention Hoyt was happy with his handling of the Brody situation and was going to be sending down better weapons for him and his men.

He nodded his head with a little grin,

"Si and those roses? Si those roses only grow up on the highest point of a mountain..." he assured her before winking, "Lucky you have me to be this nice and get them for you right?"

When she said she didn't expect such a nice reception he chuckled a little bit and shook his head, patting her cheek,

"Oh no no no no no chica... you aren't ever going to be someone who isn't worth my efforts!"

Grinning a little bit at seeing her blush, he thought that he had this in the bag... before he remembered that he had kind of leave her to die in a burning building. He growled a little bit at that though,

"Only did that because of that fucking cock-sucking-jungle-fever-bitch Jason!" he told her venomously, "Motherfucker trying to keep us apart... MotherFUCKER deserved what he got and more!"

He blinked a few times before chuckling,

"Now where was I? Ah si!" he pulled out a bottle of champagne and began to fill up some glasses with it, "The champagne! For our reunion!"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread)   No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 am

Dahlia didn't quite know what to think of this situation, it had been something that she had wished that Vaas would do for the longest time when she was his captive, however now she was strong and independent she knew that being with Vaas was not going to be good for her. There was absolutely no point in telling him that now, because she was still tied up and honestly...she was enjoying the attention.

"You went all the way up there and got these for me?" she asked, shocked "Wow, I...I don't know what to say. That's so lovely of you to get these for me and go through all that trouble, thank you Vaas."

The sensation of Vaas patting her cheek made her feel even more conflicted, the sensation of his skin on hers still made her aroused, however she was torn between feeling repulsed, he had just killed her best friend Jason not minutes before this and here he was trying to get back into her pants again? Like nothing had happened?

"I could have been kept permanently away from you by a case of death thanks to you." she stated with a small sigh, the tiredness of the whole situation was overcoming her and she thought just how much easier it would be to fall in with Vaas - no more fighting, no more struggling.

Dahlia's mouth popped open and she looked at the champagne in shock;

"Uhm Vaas...not that I don't appreciate everything...it's very romantic of you but...why are you doing this? You've never treated me like this before."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread)   No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:51 am

Vaas grinned a little bit when she said that she appreciated the effort he had gone through to get her those flowers. He neglected to mention that he had also got a shipment of drugs from near the mountain top and had been high as a kite when picking the flowers for her. But the fact was that he had picked them and he had picked them for her!

And that was what mattered,

"Oh it was no problem at all chica!" He assured her with a kiss to the forehead, "You see Dahlia... I am thinking of you always! Even when you are running away from me... killing my men... disrupting my plans... trying to kill me..."

He chuckled a little bit at her and moved in closer so that his face was only a few inches from hers. Humming a little bit, he suddenly smirked and patted her cheek again,

"You might have done..." he admitted before whispering into her ear, "Better to have you burnt up than to have you in the arms of that American pretty boy. I couldn't take that."

He grinned a little bit and raised the glass to her lips, encouraging her to take a sip. Smirking a little bit, he shrugged,

"Just celebrating the fact that no one like Jason Fucking Brody will ever make a move on you again after what I did to him."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread)   No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:58 am

Dahlia was beginning to think that perhaps she had made a big mistake in condemning Vaas so quickly, perhaps he was just a little bit crazy and needed some help? Despite the horrible way that he had treated her before, he seemed to be respecting her more now, now that he knew that she was strong and could handle herself. It made her feel...a little spark of hope that if she were to choose to help and stay with Vaas he would continue this.

"I have never tried to kill you." she stated simply, actually a little hurt about the fact that he would think that she was going to try and kill him "I have admittedly been causing you a little bit of trouble but, if people would just stop shooting me..." Dahlia hinted with a soft smile on her lips.

It felt very strange to attempt to be her joking self around Vaas, it had been something he hadn't welcomed before but maybe he would now?

Looking into his eyes, Dahlia didn't blink for the whole time that he stared into her own, the connection was bold and she couldn't help but shiver softly when she played the emotions in those eyes back to herself. When she let them run through her body. There were so many, and not all of them pleasant.

"So...you...you were jealous?" she asked, shocked "Jealous of Jason? I said that we were just friends and I meant it." Dahlia murmured, turning her head away.

Opening her mouth when he tipped the glass to it, Dahlia let the cool liquid slip down her throat, soothing her thirst and making her smile with the pleasant burning sensation of the alcohol. She hadn't had champagne in forever;

"Am I your prisoner again now then?" Dahlia sighed "I was hoping I could do something a little more useful, and something that would make my ass a little less numb than sitting on a chair all day."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread)   No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:07 am

Vaas raised an eyebrow.

So she had been running around with Jason Brody, his self-proclaimed greatest enemy, and had been destroying his operation at every turn but she didn't want to kill him? Something about that didn't add up and he didn't like it. He frowned a little bit before he laughed a little bit at her joke about people shooting at her. He smirked,

"Si well if you would stop being so effective at destroying my operation..." he teased her a little bit, "The people I have might be less accurate on fear of me cutting them open like I did Jason's friends."

Vaas' eyes bored into Dahlia's as he stared right into her softer orbs. His eyes were as manic and sharp as the rest of them and most of them time they darted around. But when her, Vaas focused entirely on her without a single second being wasted with his eyes darting around,

"I was jealous because you are mine Dahlia... not his." he told her with a small scowl, "You know what he said as he fell into the sinkhole? He said your name... YOUR NAME. I nearly pulled him up to cut his fucking heart out!"

His anger simmering a little bit, he shook his head a little bit,

"You are my prisoner again for a little while." he admitted before smirking, "After that you'll have to be under my personal supervision... comprende chica?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread)   No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No no no no please... (Vaas Cute Thread)
Page 1 of 1