The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

Testers (Host Club and Kyoko) Empty
PostSubject: Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)   Testers (Host Club and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:50 am

Kyoko had finally finished developing all of the products that she needed to, she now had a full range to deliver to the Host Club in order for them to try the products out before she produced lots of them, if they didn't like them after all then there was no point in wasting lots of money producing lots of the product, it would make much more sense to have them test it out before. Hopefully they would all like the products though, the ones for men especially as she doubted any of them would enjoy using the girl ones.

Carrying the testers with her in a wicker basket, she approached the Host Club's club room and she hoped that they would be finished their activities for the day, she didn't want to walk in on anyone smoozing, that would just be incredibly awkward, especially for Kyoko. She blushed at the slightest sign of any flirting occuring around her.

That was probably why she liked Mori, strong and silent but the words he did speak had tremendous impact because of that.

With a small knock on the door, Kyoko pushed it open and smiled when she saw that the club was having what seemed to be like a little mini business meeting, which meant that she was most likely not going to have to witness incredible flirting displays and swooning from the women. Honestly she didn't see why women went to the club, the boys didn't actually care about them, they'd just end up getting hurt.

"Hey everyone." she smiled happily "I thought I would come and share the testers of the new products with you, now that both of the lines are finished. I hope I'm not interrupting anything important?" Kyoko asked politely, stepping into the room.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)   Testers (Host Club and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:58 am

Kyoya was, as usual, about two second away from either tearing his own hair out or beating the other members of the Host Club to death. They had all insisted on being here to hear about the product ideas he had mocked up with Kyoko and most of them were thinking it was great. Of course it was the "Old Spice" advertisement that got then all laughing happily. But make no mistake, he was definately glad when Kyoko herself knocked on the door before walking in. As he sighed in relief the twins whistled and, in sych of course, greeted her,

"Well hello beautiful!"

With that out of the way, Kyoya was quick to shake his head and add,

"No no, nothing important." he assured her with a smirk, "This is actually perfect. We were just discussing the designs and ideas that we came up with. The testers arriving now is a godsend I must say!"

All of the other members nodded in agreement and Mori nodded before speaking, his voice a low and quiet one,

"You are surprisingly well timed." he commented as he looked into her eyes, his gaze unwavering and unflinching but still warm and protective, "Thank you for arriving when you did... you have saved Kyoya from madness."

The other members of the club laughed as Kyoya was momentarily covered by storm clouds before he pulled himself together with a little blush,

"Yes well... would you like to begin by telling us what you've brought Kyoko-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)   Testers (Host Club and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 am

Kyoko smiled happily when she was welcomed into the Host Club, she would have been really upset if she had chosen to arrive at a really inconvenient time, however she was glad that she would get to hear what the Hosts thought of her product and she would take anything they said on board and try and alter the products so that they could be even better before they went on sale. That being said, she already thought that the products were pretty darn good.

Laughing softly at the twins, who were in her class in the Academy;

"Hello there you two." Kyoko grinned "Nice to see you outside of class for a change."

As she approached the table and lay down the basket on it, she smiled shyly at Kyoya when he said that she had arrived at just the right time, it made her feel more at ease about interrupting the Hosts conversation, even though it was nothing important she still felt a little awkward.

"I just want to see what you guys think, so, I can make any changes you want before I go and make loads and loads of the products for you." she smiled softly "I had hoped your club would be over by now, looks like I was right."

Kyoko felt her eyes widen a little bit and she blushed softly when Mori actually spoke to her! TO HER! That was the first time he had spoken to her and it was a compliment as well. Coughing a little bit she pushed her large glasses up further on her nose to cover her reaction a little bit;

"I-it was no problem, Mori-sempai." she smiled bashfully "My pleasure."

Grinning wildly when Kyoya asked her what she had brought, she began to take out all of the products from her basket and lay them on the table;

The List:

1. Brotherly Love (Orange and Cinnamon shower jelly based on you know who)
2. Haruhi's Miracle Skin Lotion (Tea tree and Pine scents -anti spot and redness)
3. Prince Charming (A cologne made out of Tamaki's favourite scents -patchouli and sandalwood)
4. Cupcake Shaving Gel (Shaving gel with the added rejuvinating properties of chocolate - based on Hunni)
5. Kendo Hands (A lotion based on Mori, a solution to dry hands with a musky scent)
6. Stoic (Apple scented shower gel based on Mori)
7. Shadow King Styling Paste (Styling paste based on Kyoya, extra strength to hold even in the most stressful situations)
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)   Testers (Host Club and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 am

Kyoya made a mental note that Kyoko was in the same year as the twins. It was something he didn't know and Kyoya liked knowing things about the people he was interested in. He paused at that thought before adding, in his mind, 'interested in a business sense'. Even to himself it sounded like he was trying too hard to make that distinction. The twins just grinned at her,

"Well how come you never see us at the club?" they asked, pouting at the same time, "You not want to spend time with us?"

Kyoya could tell that she relaxed a little bit when he explained that she had arrived just at the right time and smiled because of it. He liked the idea that he had managed to make her feel happier because of something that he had done. And once again he was struck by this 'alien' thought. Why was he thinking this way? He managed to pull himself under control,

"Yes that is a very good idea." he agreed with a small smile, "Best to weeded out any problems now of course. I'm sure there won't be any though. Your quality of product can be attested to by every person in this room."

Mori merely nodded to her when she stuttered out a bashful response. Of course the larger teen noticed the way that Kyoya tensed up when he had complimented her. That was unexpected to Mori and the others who had noticed it as well. Tamaki smirked a little bit,

"You're really lucky to have Mori compliment you like that there Kyoko." He said, mainly saying it to tease Kyoya, "He doesn't even compliment the people who come to the Host Club. We mainly keep him around for the pool party events."

It was a joke and they all knew it but Kyoya stilled had to hold in his rage. When the products were passed out the Hosts naturall grabbed the ones related to them. The twins gushed over their shower jellies and spoke animatedly about how they could include it's application into the stories that got their customers all weak at the knees. Haruhi blushed slightly at having a product made after him (her) but thought that it was apt considering she used female lotion and had naturally smoother skin.

Tamaki gushed a little bit and hugged the bottle of cologne to him tightly, saying that he would wear it every day. They all chuckled a little bit at Hunni, who pouted a little bit. This was a good product to be based off of him even though he couldn't use it himself. When Mori got two products he blinked a little bit in surprise before smiling faintly at her,

"I'm flattered you made two about me."

Kyoya, despite loving the styling wax product in his name, seethed a little bit that Mori had gotten two. He got it under control though and shook his head a little. Where were all these jealous thoughts coming from? Holding up his styling wax, he smirked at Kyoko,

"And you seem to have factored in our personalities very well into the products." he complimented her before noticing all the happy looks, "I'd say all these products need to do is be used and you'll have the approval of all of us."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)   Testers (Host Club and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:51 am

Kyoko blushed a little bit and she took off her glasses to wipe them a little bit on her apron she was wearing, she had just come from her lab after all after finishing the last product which was actually Hunni's shaving gel. She had just been stuck for what to make for him! He didn't use any products at all! So she had merely come up with something that had sweets in for him, hopefully he would like it anyway.

When the twins asked why she didn't come to the Host Club she blushed again;

"Well uhm...I just don't really think I would be able to handle it very well, I uhm...get embarrassed very easily, but maybe now my products are here, I will come by more often, if you'd like." she smiled brilliantly.

When Kyoya told her that he was sure that her products were going to be great, Kyoko couldn't help but flush a little bit, this was high praise indeed, maybe she should put that on her other products when she made them 'Ootori Approved' it was hard to get his approval on anything, and she had managed it without him even trying the product;

"Thanks Kyoya, I am glad that you approve, I worked hard to make sure they were up to your high quality standard, nothing but the best." Kyoko smiled cutely.

Oh she knew she was lucky! Mori and Hunni were so engrossed in each other that they hardly had time for any other relationships, Kyoko understood this, however, she hoped that maybe she would hear a compliment again from him at some point. Maybe when he tried the product, he would say that he would like it? She hoped all of them would love their products.

Kyoko flushed when Mori picked up on the fact he had two, waving her hands in the air swiftly she shook her head; "W-well I just couldn't decide which one I liked best so I made both of them, it's no reflection that I like you better no no of course not!" she gushed.

Her heart soared when she got the approval of the Hosts, and more importantly Kyoya, his opinion mattered to her because he was the one doing the business with her, but also, because he was a man of good taste and to have her product given the thumbs up by him was a really good sign. The other Hosts as well were all from high class families and of great taste.

"I am so glad you all like them, if there are any problems or changes you want made when you try them just give me a phone, Kyoya has my mobile number." she smiled happily "Apart from that, we are all set to start production on these and the products for the ladies as well, I can bring them along next time if you want to see them but, I doubt you'll find them as exciting." she teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)   Testers (Host Club and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:08 am

Kyoya could tell that Kyoko had just come from the lab, or wherever it was that she had made these glorious products, and that showed a lot of dedication and he could appreciate that. Of course her products were all very amazing and he was very eager to try not only his own but some of the others too. He was looking forward to using some of Hunni's actually. He would be kind and let the smaller boy learn how to style his hair with the wax that had his name on it,

"Oh we know that!" the twins replied with identical cheeky grins, "That's why it would be so very fun if you were to come to the club!"

When she flushed at his praise, Kyoya couldn't help but smile a bit wider, something that all of the other boys picked up on immediately. He noticed them looking at him oddly and just adjusted his glasses when he blushed ever so slightly,

"Oh it shows that you work very hard on your products!" he continued to compliment her, "Quality like these goods only comes from skilled hands given enough time and effort to work the wonders that they can work with said skills."

Kyoya gripped his bottle so hard that he was afraid he was going to crack it before he loosened his grip on it through sheer force of will. Mori noticed as well but ignored it in favour of responding to Kyoko,

"Of course not." he agreed quietly, before nodding his head with a small smile, "But I thank you for the extra effort you put forward in my name."

Once again all the Host Club members turned to Kyoya who, seemingly on cue, shook a little bit in his anger before he managed to get it under control and act normal again. He smiled a little bit and shook his head,

"Well then I doubt you'll be getting calls like that from me Kyoko-chan. Only some personal texts and such." he told her before light blushing at what he had said. Coughing, he nodded a little bit, "That sounds like a good idea to me. While you focus on the products themselves I'll make sure to whip these boys into shape to get some advertising ideas drawn up. I'm sure we'll love your female products too. More importantly, I'm sure our customers will too."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashita

Kyoko Yamashita

PostSubject: Re: Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)   Testers (Host Club and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Kyoko couldn't help but blush softly when she heard that it would be fun for her to come ot the club because she would be so easily embarrassed, she didn't think that sounded fun at all! Laughing softly she shook her head, although they were fun to be around, the twins really weren't her type of guy, they were so laid back and mischevious, they'd never leave her alone while she was doing her products!

"Although you guys are great friends, I don't think I would request you." she teased "You aren't exactly my type, the whole...'Brotherly Love' package doesn't appeal."

Blinking a little bit Kyoko wondered if Kyoya had used up his yearly compliment allowance in one day! She had never heard any stories about him being this complimentary to other girls in school, so she assumed it was because she was going to be making him a lot of money, her products tended to sell for a lot of money because of how high quality they were.

"Well thank you! Making all of the products by hand and with natural ingredients is something that gives them a little bit of an edge compared to other products." she explained with a smile "Although, if you want to order a lot of them, I'm going to have to hire some staff to help me make them all."

Although she shouldn't really be swooning so obviously, it would probably make Hunni upset after all, she couldn't help but feel her heart speed up faster when Mori smiled at her. To be honest she had only seen him smiling once before and that was at something especially cute that Hunni has just done. Tilting her head to one side she fiddled with her glasses again.

"It's...It's no problem. I just hope that you like them. I know that some guys are embarrassed to use cosmetics and stuff so, you don't have to tell anyone that you're using them if you don't want to." Kyoko smiled softly,

Once again Kyoyko was rather shocked when she heard that he was going to send her a few personal texts, Kyoya sending her personal texts? Or personal texts to anyone? This was a really rather strange concept, she didn't think that he had any real friends outside of the Host Club, and even then she wondered how friendly he really was with all the members.

"I'll look forwards to them." she smiled happily "Well, now that everything's ready it's up to you when I come in and start selling them to the lovely customers, I think it would probably be best if I sell them, after all, I don't think memorising the lists of ingredients and sales patter is something you'd be interested in." Kyoko grinned, looking more specifically at Hunni, Tamaki and the Twins.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)   Testers (Host Club and Kyoko) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:34 pm

The twins gasped a little bit in mock surprise. It only only mostly mock surprise though because they were actually rather surprised that she wasn't into the whole Yaoi thing like most of the girls at the school. Seriously most of the girls couldn't get enough of them,

"Oh my! It appears we had stumbled across a schoolgirl who doesn't like our unique brand of yaoi!" they gasped before smirking, "Cooool! Nice to see that there's at least one!"

Kyoya noticed the way that everyone was looking at him as if he had just sprouted a second head. What? Was he usually that stingy with his compliments that complimenting one person twice, three times, in one day was cause for alarm? He ignored the little sniggers from the twins even though he could see that Hunni and Tamaki were also trying to hold in their sniggers,

"Yes it shows in the rough sales figures I've managed to mock up after seeing how many products you've sold since our last meeting." he admitted before smirking a little bit, "Well if you'd like I'm sure we could round up some helpers."

Oh everyone in the club could see that Kyoko was doing her best not to swoon at the fact that Mori had smiled at her. This caused Hunni to pout a little bit to demand Mori's attention once again. Kyoya was once again seething in anger at the whole thing before he pulled it back under his control.

It turned out that it wasn't a second too soon though as she was looking at him again. It wouldn't do to make her think that he was angry at her after all. He smiled a little bit at her surprise. Apparently he was the last person she would expect to receive texts from,

"And I to sending them." he replied before chuckling a little bit at the faces that some of the other Hosts made at the idea of learning such things. The twins tried to look offended before they realised that she was right and just shrugged. Kyoya smiled faintly, "Don't worry, Mori and I will be able to help you. Haruhi will help too won't you?"

Haruhi looked like a dear caught in the headlights for a moment before she sighed a little bit and sheepishly scratched the back of her head, "I guess I'd love to help then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)   Testers (Host Club and Kyoko) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testers (Host Club and Kyoko)
Page 1 of 1