The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Empty
PostSubject: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:13 am

Tyrion stood in front of the commander of the Nights Watch and Benjen Starrk, the command of the Rangers. It had been a hard fought discussion but in the end he had managed to assure the Starrk that Morwen would be much more comfortable and much more accepted down south in Kings Landing.

After all, who there would associate her skin, eyes and hair with that of Wildlings and White Walkers? The people of the south knew next to nothing of these things and Kings Landing had such pretty foreigners after all.

She could be normal there if she wanted to leave with him.

He was helped up onto his horse and Tyrion led another horse by the reins up to where Morwen was currently seeing to her duties. He held out the reins to her,

"Morwen... Winter-woman." he greeted her with a small smirk, "Your protector Benjen has decided, after much snarling and grinding of teeth, to offer you the chance to come with me."

He smirked wider,

"We ride for Kings Landing... a place of grand opportunities for a beautiful woman such as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:24 am

Morwen had heard that the Imp was leaving.

She hadn't had the chance to talk to him again after she had given him his meal that one day, it was a sad state for her to find herself in because she thought that he was a rather...sweet man. He had been lecherous of course, but what man wasn't to some degree? He was kind and had looked past her appearance. Now it seemed she wasn't going to get to speak to him again.

A small part of her had hoped he would whisk her off to Kings Landing with him, it was a niave, childish part that she didn't think she should have indulged at all.

Humming a soft song to herself, Morwen jumped when she heard Tyrion's voice from behind her and her eyes widened in surprise when she heard that she was...she was going to Kings Landing with him! If she was a lesser woman she would have fainted but now...now she was over the moon! On the top of the world.

"Oh my!" she laughed happily "That is amazing news, thank you so much my Lord! I shall never forget this...I shall go and fetch my things as quickly as possible and then we can be off."

With haste Morwen ran to her quarters, and changed into her leather armour, it had been a gift from Benjen for the day that she might get to leave the Wall. To protect her from what was out there. Running her hand through her hair Morwen looked at herself in the mirror, maybe this would be the last time she looked at herself and saw an ugly creature there, could she be seen as beautiful in Kings Landing?

After the goodbyes were said in private, Morwen joined Tyrion with her belongings in a pack and her hair gently tied back with a black ribbon. Mounting her horse, Morwen couldn't knock the smile from her lips.

"After all these years, I am finally leaving this place...and it's all thanks to you Lord Lannister, I am in your debt." she whispered softly, bowing her head.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:35 am

Tyrion rarely did anything for someone else.

Sure he had done things in the past that helped others but in every case there had been something about it that had benefited him. It was in his nature after all. His father had taught him that way. His father had taught him how to play the Game of Thrones and he would play the game better than any before him. But the fact was that this one kindness to Morwen was, strangely enough, one of the few things he did to help the person more than it helped him.

It would help him to have such a beautiful (and deadly) woman with him but it would be much more to her benefit to be free from The Wall,

"Well then off with you little Winter-Woman, the road is long but the day is not!"

He chuckled as she went to get ready and he spoke with Jon Snow for a spell to pass the time. There wasn't time for much else other than talking with the Bastard. But he had a feeling that the boy would make something of himself here. Smirking a little bit as Morwen exited the command centre in full leather armour, he couldn't help himself,

"Usually when a beautiful woman approaches me wearing all leather she's giving me a price as well you know..." he teased her with a wink, "And please... Lord Lannister is my father. You may call me whatever you please."

As the two of them (and his guards) began to ride out from the Wall's keep, he turned to her,

"I will show you the sights of the road but I must warn you little Winter-Woman... you might just end up as a woman in all forms by the end of it." he teased with a wink, "The journey tends to be long."
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:45 am

Morwen couldn't help the small blush that came to her pale cheeks when she heard Tyrion's little comment about her uniform. Of course she had never worn it before in battle so it was brand new, but she didn't think that it would be the sort of thing that ladies of the night would wear...it was a little too covering for them. From her limited knowledge in such matters of course.

"I rather think myself too covered to be a woman of that variety." she stated with a small smile on her lips "I can't help but feel that you are doing me a disservice with that comparison my dear sir."

The little wink made Morwen grin slightly, for some reason she was beginning to get attached to Tyrion and she hoped that they would be able to continue their relationship together when they reached Kings Landing but he was a man of status and she was not...she didn't expect him to associate with the likes of her.

"Very well." Morwen blushed brighter she cheeks turning a hot pink "I shall call you Tyrion, seeing as you desire it."

Whipping the reins, Morwen looked back at Benjen for a moment or two before her throat welled slightly and she turned back to face the road. This was what both of them wanted, and she had agreed to write every week, and he the same.

"A woman...in all forms?" she asked, her brows knitted in confusion "I already think I am a woman in every form that matters."

As she paused for a few moments, Morwen turned back to look at Tyrion and she smiled shyly; "When we get to Kings Landing...are we to part ways?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:56 am

Tyrion had to admit to himself yet again that corrupting young Morwen was going to be something he was going to enjoy so very much. Smirking a little bit, he licked his lips as he remember an encounter with just such a leather-covered woman back in Kings Landing. He smirked a little bit at the poor, sweet, naïve Morwen,

"Women can do things to a man, while fully clothed, that will make him putty in their hands, pliable to any and all of their whims." he told her with a small smirk, "To compare you to a woman capable of bending the wills and minds of men to ensure that she gets what she wants and they love her for doing so? Still a disservice? If so then accept my sincerest apologies."

Tyrion huh?

He honestly thought she was going to call him Imp like everyone else he had given leave to call him what they liked. It seemed to be a favourite of the people who didn't like him too much which, hopefully, meant that she wasn't one of them,

"And I shall call you Morwen because it's a rather pretty name." he grinned, "And hence rather fitting."

He clicked his tongue in amusement,

"If you believe that then you are not yet a woman in all forms." he told her in amusement, "But I'm sure time will prove one of us right."

Shaking his head a little bit, Tyrion tried to prepare himself for the look on her face,

"No... I think I shall introduce you to the King and the Queen as a new member of my 'entourage' and 'court'." he told her before pausing, "I believe other people call these circles... friends?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:07 am

Morwen still didn't think being compared to someone who worked in a pleasure house was very nice, she thought that it would be nicer to be compared to something lovely and fresh like...a flower. She had never seen a flower before, but she had been told that they were lovely and womens beauty were often compared to them. Better to be like a flower than like a whore in her eyes.

"You dress it very well." she stated with a small smile "I think you will find comparing any lady to a whore is not going to be received with great happiness, but the meaning behind it I shall thoroughly enjoy when out of the context you meant them within."

Unable to stop herself from smiling shyly, Morwen grinned cheekily at Tyrion; "So are you putty in my hands Tyrion?" she asked with a small poke of her tongue out at him, so he could see its rose pink tinge and its smallness.

Of course when she heard that Tyrion thought that she wasn't a woman in all forms, Morwen bit her lip and she wondered if he meant sex. She thought that he was angling at sleeping with her, she did owe him so much for what he had done but there would be other ways to repay him. After all this time, she couldn't give up waiting now.

The fact he wanted her to stay with him when they reached Kings Landing made Morwen's mouth pop open slightly in surprise, but it swiftly transfigured to a bright smile of happiness;

"Well thank you Tyrion, I will be more than happy to be included in such a circle within your life. It will be lovely to have one friend in that strange place. Will you...tell me more about it? Is it as beautiful as they all say? What of the Iron Throne...?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:22 am

Tyrion knew that being compared to a whore was not traditionally a compliment but was it wrong of him to associate compliments with the group of people who had given him the most honest compliments in his entire life? They were people who were paid to compliment you but when the money ran out they said what they thought.

And they often had nicer things to say about him than his own family ever did.

"Then enjoy the meaning and forgive the delivery and method." he told her with a small bow, before smirking a little bit, "I could very easily be putty in your hands Morwen... after all, I'm a bit of a fool when a beautiful woman gives me a big smile."

He winked at her with a grin even though he had to admit to himself that it was true. Or true enough for when she was smiling at him anyway,

"Don't trouble yourself with the forms." he advised her with a small smile, "It was just a small taunt, not meant to be a bard of any kind. Forgive me... my wicked tongue can sometimes act on it's own."

He laughed a little bit,

"Well you'll have one friend there and I shall too!" he told her with a small smirk before humming, "It's beautiful from the sea I admit... and the iron throne... well it's very pointy I'll give it that. Otherwise it looks incredibly uncomfortable!"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:32 am

Morwen throughout the ride towards Kings Landing found herself...thoroughly unable to do anything but grow deeper and deeper attached to Tyrion. Despite the fact that his physical stature was not perfection, and certainly she had never imagined herself being with a dwarf she couldn't deny that she was falling for his quick wit. His persistence to get her into bed was something to be admired as well, but there was that age old problem.

Did he want her for a night, or did he want her to be his wife? That was her dialemma and she thought most likely that Tyrion was not the type to take a wife, far more the kind to sample every lady he might come across that would allow him to.

Sighing slightly at her own problems, Morwen found herself forgetting them as they approached the gates to Kings Landing. Excitement took over and replaced the worry. It was a welcome change and the happiness dawned on her features, a large smile gracing her lips as she saw the ornate decorations of the buildings, the heat and the foliage.

Never had she seen such beauty.

"At last, we made it to King's Landing." she grinned happily "It is far more pretty than I could have imagined it being, the palace surely is a beautiful building, I cannot wait to see inside of it...if of course, I may see inside of it."

Dismounting her horse, Morwen placed her hand on her leather clad hip and was glad to finally be at the end of their journey even though that might mean saying goodbye to Tyrion for the most part. He would have duties here after all, and she...well she would need to find some income of money for she had next to none left.

"It seems like a very expensive place to be." she hummed softly, looking at Tyrion with a gentle smile "Perhaps not the place for people such as myself but, I will try my best not to be an embarrassment."

The fact that almost as soon as they arrived they were ferried off to see the King and his Queen, Morwen reminded herself that the Queen was Tyrion's sister and was probably just looking to speak to her brother after he was gone for so long. She almost didn't go with him except for when he insisted, and Morwen followed on his heels, feeling intensely nervous.

She wasn't dressed to meet the King! She looked the least womanly she had in days in this armour!

Waiting outside the throne room, Morwen nibbled her lip and looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:49 am

Tyrion had to say that he... was at a bit of an impasse where Morwen was concerned.

If she had given in to his advances throughout the trip he felt he might have been able to satisfy his emotional attachment to her but he had been unable to do so and so the emotions had just sat there and grown and grown. It was more than just mere fondness now he was aware of that much but he had no idea how far it extended.

And despite what people might think or say about him he was not a monster, he would not string her along with either a fling when both their feelings were deeper or with a deeper connection that was wasted because their emotions were not strong enough for didn't last long enough.

He smirked a little bit none the less,

"Of course you can see inside it, your chambers will be next to mine inside the palace." he told her with a grin, "And you'll soon find that although it's beautiful, it can be a place with just as many hidden dangers as The Wall."

He glanced at her,

"Speaking of which, have you ever notice how it seemed... capitalised? Even when spoken? It's always The Wall... never the wall. Strange right?" he waved her concerns away, "You're with a Lannister. Even as a friend of a Lannister you have more gold at your disposal than many Lords."

He could see that she was looking rather worried about meeting the King and Queen in her current state but that just meant it was better to get it over with. Opening the doors forcefully, he strode in as fast as he could without running. Unfortunately that was barely striding for Morwen,

"King Robert! A pleasure to see you again." he greeted the king with a bow of his head before nodding to his sister, "Dearest sister... may I intrude upon your home?"

The king sighed a little bit, obviously in the middle of being brow-beaten by his wife and Eddard Starrk, the man stood to his left,

"What do you want ya damned imp? Course yer can have yer room." he commanded before pausing and adding, "And who's yer woman?"

Tyrion could tell that both his sister and Starrk were watching very carefully now. He held Morwen's hand,

"My companion and friend... Morwen of the North." he introduced her, bowing and whispering to Morwen, "Say it's good to meet the king and queen..."
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:01 am

Morwen blinked a little bit when she heard that her chambers would be right next to Tyrion's she had hoped that would be the case because she wanted to remain close to her friend but did this mean that he wanted to remain that close to her as well? It should be nice to be able to see each other all the time if they wanted to - while she was not busy working she would enjoy spending time with Tyrion.

"I'm glad that we're so close to each other, but please, try to keep it down if you have female company over, I really do not wish to have a repeat of some of the nights we've been travelling." Morwen teased as they made their way to the throne room.

Of course the offer of gold made her blink again, taken aback, and she shook her head slightly a soft smile on her lips; "Tyrion I don't want to take your gold from you, that is yours. I shall make my own, and I wont get into your debt even further by borrowing from you. It means you will have to point me in the direction of somewhere taking on though."

The King...well the King was not what Morwen had been expecting.

He was rough, and almost...laddish in his manner of speaking. Fortunately that meant that she liked him almost immediately. The same could not be said for Ed Starkk or the Queen. The Queen was strikingly beautiful, and her air around her made her cold and imposing and she hadn't even spoken to her yet.

Bowing low, Morwen spoke clearly, although her voice was still soft and carried with it that strange accent;

"It is good to meet you, Your Highness the King, and Your Majesty the Queen. Thank you for receiving me."

Raising herself she smiled gently and couldn't help but note the way that Tyrion's hand had slipped into her own. It made her heart hammer softly in her chest for a reason she didn't quite comprehend. Not taking her hand away, she kept it within his grip, wondering if he had done this intentionally or on an impulse.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:14 am

Tyrion had to take on some female company when they had been on the road. Not only was it fun and expected of him but it helped him in trying to figure out what his feelings towards Morwen were. If it had just been lust then that would have been it but it wasn't just lust and that made it entirely more complicated and entirely more enjoyable to be around her,

"Oh don't worry you'll sleep soundly." he assured her before humming a little bit, "I realise that may seem a little odd coming from me but trust me, I think I will need to actually be serious for awhile once we settle in."

He blinked a few times before shaking his head,

"If you're half as good with your sword as the commander tells me then your new job will be to be my bodyguard in this city." he told her with a small smirk, "So I believe I am hiring if you're interested at all."

The Queen looked down at them in interest,

"How odd... my little brother has never taken an interest in any particular woman before." she said scathingly but with her usual light and airy voice, "What makes you so special?"

Eddard Starrk spoke before Tyrion could,

"Perhaps that is because she has the strength of the North in her?" he suggested, almost glaring at the queen, "I am sure she is deserving of all his attentions and feelings."

Tyrion coughed a little bit,

"Well as entertaining as this all is..." he began to lead Morwen out of the courtroom, "Perhaps another time?"

As soon as the door closed he swore,

"Ned Starrk and my sister are at war..." he paused and glanced at Morwen, "Now do you see why I might need a bodyguard like yourself by my side?"
Back to top Go down
Morwen

Morwen

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:27 am

Morwen was worried about Tyrion throughout the entire time they were in the throne room, it was because of what he had said before he had gone inside. That he was going to have to be serious for a little while and he wanted to hire her as a bodyguard. There were several things wrong with those statements, the main being that Tyrion was never serious, he was always light and joking therefore something must truly be bad if there was something to make him change from that demeanour.

As soon as they were outside of the throne room, she could feel the tension lifting. Morwen had been glad of Lord Starrk's help in defending her but the way that she had been introduced was...was almost like she and Tyrion were engaged or something. It was most likely just herself getting worked up over little linguistic slips though.

"I can see that there is a tension between them but I do not know the reason why they fight so." she stated with a small hum "Benjen was not up to date with the matters of the family, and therefore neither was I. It is a difficult place for me to be in however, I owe loyalty to both houses."

Sighing softly, Morwen rubbed her eyes and tied her hair back again with the same black ribbon;

"However if I am your bodyguard I will see to your protection and your protection only Tyrion. Don't expect me to be going around saving your sister from wrongs she has committed, and I will stay out of helping Lord Starrk as much as I am able. I'll be a neutral party." Morwen decided with a small smile on her lips.

With a little cheeky smirk, Morwen placed her hands on her twin swords and stood slightly behind Tyrion; "I suppose I will begin my duties now then, you can take me to the area our rooms are located. I'd very much like to begin resting after that long journey...maybe even change clothes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)   We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We ride for Kings Landing (Imp and Winter-Woman)
Page 1 of 1