The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Aubrey was very glad when she saw the Cabin in the distance, it meant that they were going to be closer to actually having a rest, maybe the shower would work? Houses out in the middle of nowhere like this normally had their own generator, if that was right, maybe she could even do some cooking as well? It would be nice to be let loose in the kitchen again. Although she didn't think 'cooking' would really be something Merle went in for.

As they pulled up she unsheathed her large knife and was on alert for walkers, stepping out of the car she wandered close to the house, she didn't see any walkers, which was good, they had taken them out the first time they had passed earlier the same day, if there were more there, it might not be that great a place to stay.

Approaching the house she tested the doorknob, it was locked, not a great sign as it meant there were probably walkers in there, or, it could mean that the cabin had been left by the people who owned it if they tried to get to Atlanta or the CDC. Placing the small knife by the lock, Aubrey frowned softly as she wiggled it against it, eventually, she managed to pick the lock and she grinned, very self satisfied that she had managed to do it.

"And we're in." she called back to Merle "I'm going to go check inside while you bring the stuff in."

With that Aubrey wandered inside, there was no signs of walkers having attacked the place, although there was a god awful smell. As she came into the kitchen she saw the smell was merely the result of all the products having gone off, and a note on the fridge made her smile. The house was clear and safe;

"Well I'm going to assume the house is clear, this note says that the people who owned it were on holiday until the 13th, when all this started to get really serious, I assume they never made it back, given the smell in here." she grimaced lightly.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Merle had been thinking the whole time that they had been driving to the old cabin in the woods. Hopefully the place was in as good a condition as they had guessed when they were walking past it. Places like that tended to have their own little generators, their own water tanks and their own septic tanks. Which meant, hopefully, that the shower would work, the electrics would work and, thank god, the toilet would work. Merle hadn't had a lot of luxuries before the Walkers came but it really put into perspective what he took for granted in a home.

Nodding to her, he began to load himself up with the supplies and backpacks and things that they had transferred to the jeep to get here. He noted that the area was rather clear so there was a clear line of sight all the way around the cabin. It would mean that they could see any Walkers or attackers before they actually got there. When she poked her head back round the door to tell him the good news he cracked a grin,

"Wh'n te lor' clos's a do'r he op'ns a wind'w!" he joked, not actually believing in god at all, "So yer thin' this is a goo' plac' te hol' up fer now yea'?"

He set some of the bags down on a table in the dining room area, which doubled as the living room area, before glancing up at the lights. Moving to the wall, he flicked the switch, turning the lights on. The lightbulb was hesitant it seemed but after a few seconds it was functioning perfectly well. Merle smirked before he turned the light off again,

"Alrigh' tha' means tha' we can put som' blac'ou' curt'ns up an' use som' ligh's fer when it's dark." he smirked a little bit as he collected the last of the bags and weapons, "I really hat' all tha' stumblin' in te' dar' shi'."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Aubrey grinned madly, they really had found one of the best places for them, to be honest she wouldn't have minded killing a few walkers just to get a grubby bed in a hotel room. Now, this place was a fully furnished home and they had it all to themselves for however long they liked. It was in a good place as well because they could make runs into the city for food when they needed it.

"I think we have been really lucky finding this place, it seems a little too good to be true doesn't it?" she smiled lightly "We can stay here for a few days quite comfortably, especially if they have enough dried or canned food for us to live on."

Because they had found this place, Aubrey was in a better than good mood, she was looking forwards to sleeping in a real bed again, using a real bathroom instead of just digging a hole!

When Merle flicked on the lightbulb, Aubrey's face lit up when the bulb did. The place did have its own generator! Oh that was wonderful, that meant that the shower would probably work and the cooker would definately work. The bulb seemed even brighter than they had been before, just because she wasn't used to seeing them on reallly, only the lanterns in camp.

"Oh my god!" she squeaked, wiggling happily "This is amazing! What a great haul! There is no way we should pass up a place this good! As long as we keep the generator, and the water tank working, it's like our own little mini house."

Bending down to look at the food cupboards, Aubrey grinned happily, she was so happy to see that they had dried pasta, rice, lots and lots of canned good, and once she had cleared all the moulded eggs and butter from the fridge, it was mercifully still cold, and the freezer had lots of yummy food in it.

"We're going to have a feast tonight!" she grinned "I thought that you would have loved sneaking around in the dark with your awesome eyesight, you must have eaten a lot of carrots when you were little!"
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Merle had to admit that this place was definately the best place they could hole up in for sure. He chuckled a little bit as he closed the front door. Just to be safe he moved a heavy bookcase in front of it even after he had locked it. He didn't want to be surprised in the middle of the night, that was for sure. He smiled a little bit and nodded,

"Yea' tis plac' kinda fell into our laps her' din' it?" he agreed with a small smirk before nodding a little bit, "Well ther' wer' som' rat'ns in te jeep tha' I brough' in wit' us."

He could tell that Aubrey was already in a better mood but he couldn't really blame her on that front. It was much more relaxing to know that they had somewhere safe and secure to sleep at night considering they otherwise had to keep one of them awake at all times.

Merle had to agree with the look on Aubrey's face at the lightbulb. It was honestly something of a miracle that it was working and Merle wasn't one to put a lot of stock in miracles normally. But right now working electricity was definately on the list of miracles that he believed in,

"Yea'... seems tha' te gen'rt'r was topp'd up wit' gas befor' tey lef'." he thought aloud with a grin, "Yea' it seems tha' way don' it? Well ten I sugges' we stay her' fer a bit. If yer wan' maybe ev'n see wha's aroun'. See if it's a goo' plac' te stay fer long'r."

He didn't neccessarily want that but it would give them a base camp to search for Daryl from. He could see that she had found some things in the kitchen and laughed a little bit,

"A feas'? Darlin' tod'y stand'd mea' tha' mea' tha' ain' bitin' bac' is a feas'." he teased her before sticking his tongue out at her, "I lik' it fin' bu' I ge' tir'da peopl' always trippin' ov'r me when tey ge' up te us' te can. Cours' yer mus' hav' too sinc' yer've nev'r don' tha' te me ye'."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Aubrey really liked the idea that they could stay here for longer, she loved the place already and she hadn't even been upstairs to see what the bedroom was going to be like. That was on her list after she started to prepare some of the food for them for tonight, she loved cooking before this had happened, she was looking to open her own stylish cupcake stall.

There was no way she could bake now though, there were no in date eggs for miles around, and she hadn't seen a living chicken in like...months.

"I would love that." she grinned, her eyes would have had stars in them if she was an anime character as she span around the kitchen "Such a cute little house that's so well equipped is somewhere we shouldn't just dump and leave so easily, a place like this is hard to find!"

Placing her hand on her hip she looked at Merle with a small pout, she was going to make some lovely pasta for them she thought, or maybe she would cook something from the freezer, just because if they left they didn't have an oven to cook them in, where as they could take the pasta and other things with them to cook on their little fire, or stove.

"Well if you don't want to help me you can make yourself useful and go and see what the situation with the water tank and generator is, see if they need tinkering with." she sighed lightly "Honestly, no appreciation for the culinary arts!"

Sticking her tongue out at Merle she grinned;

"I know I didn't thats because I didn't really want to risk dismemberment if I did trip over you, seriously you were really scary before you came travelling with me, it must be my positive and wonderful influence on you." she laughed
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Merle could plainly see that she enjoyed this whole idea of staying longer. Specifically he could tell by the way that she was eying the kitchen that she was looking forward to actually making something to eat in a good kitchen instead of over a roaring fire out in the cold. To be perfectly honest Merle had gotten sick of campfire food and small gas heater food a long time ago.

There were only a certain number of ways you could use baked beans before they all just seemed to meld together make you want to vomit at the sight of the things,

"Yea' a plac' lik' tis is onc' in a lif'tim' now tha' it's all gon' te hell." he agreed as he locked around the living room, noting the liquer cabinent with a grin. Opening it up, he peeked inside before sniffing happily, "Oh ther' ar' no wor's... real alcoh'l aga'n! Oh lif' is goo'!"

He could see that she was pouting athim and he chuckled a little bit before giving her a little salute with his tongue stuck out at her,

"Yea', yea' I'll go chec' te tan's an' te' gen'rat'r whil' yer fiddl' aroun' wit' yer foo' an' yer stov'." he teased her before quickly going down into the basement to check out both the water tank and the generator. He read the readings on both machines before shouting up the stairs, "We go' a full tan'a wat'r bu' te gen'rat'r says it'll giv' us a few mor' days."

Walking back up from the basement, he clicked his tongue at her childish display while smirking a little bit. Chuckling a little bit, he shrugged,

"Hey call it refl'x. It's sav'd me an' yer fr'm walk'rs in te pas' few wee's." he teased her before smirking a little bit and giving her a teasing wink, "Well mayb' I'v bee' a bad influenc' on yer?"

He moved the stuff of the dining room table and began to root around for some cutlery. A good knife and work was something he'd been missing,

"So yer decid' wha' yer makin'?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Aubrey was glad that Merle was having a good time here as well, maybe he was going to want to stay here for a long time after all? She had been worried that he might want to leave to go and look for Daryl although she didn't think that was a really good idea, wandering around aimlessly without any tracks to follow was not her idea of a good, or of a safe, time. Especially in a world like this.

"I'm not sure giving you alcohol is the best idea in the world." she smirked a little bit "So you'll have to let Aubrey dearest ration you to your daily units."

Of course she was joking, there was no way she would be able to stop Merle from drinking all the alcohol he wanted, and she would have some as well to be honest, now they were in a nice place and safe, it was a good time to enjoy themselves.

"As long as you save some for me I don't see there being a problem, what have they got?" she asked from the kitchen, as she fiddled with the oven.

Bending down she tried to figure out how she was going to start the oven, it seemed to be electric and so things would take a little bit longer because it was an electric one and they were slightly worse than the others. Letting it heat up, she wandered over to the freezer and looked at the many filled shelves before taking out her favourite brand of pizza, grinning she took it out of it's box and sighed happily.

Life was good!

When Merle came up from the basement she grinned, he being a bad influence on her? That was possibly true she had been more violent since he had come along but she needed to be to defend herself;

"Made a bad influence on me?" she gasped "With my high moral fibre? I doubt it! Besides, although I didn't have much of a choice I have been trapsing around cold scared and hungry to help you try and find Daryl for the past few days."

Aubrey took her hair down from her two bunches, relaxing a little bit, and she took her glasses off;

"We're having pepperoni stuffed crust pizza, do you want any wedges with it?" she asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Merle pouted openly when she said that she would have to ration the amount of alcohol he was allowed in one day. Honestly, he much preferred having some kind open bar policy but it seemed that that just wasn't going to cut it. Sighing a little bit, he hung his head a little bit,

"Alrigh' I'll be goo'." he told her before sticking his tongue out at her and picking up some wine, "Bu' we'r havin' a drin' wit' te foo' te celebrat' findin' tis lil plac'!"

There was no way in hell that she would actually be able to stop him from drinking and they both knew it but he was willing to play along until she apparently 'allowed' it. Now the alcohol seemed slightly less tempting, annoyingly enough. Pouting slightly, he shook his head,

"Nothin' goo'." he admitted, "Lo'a red win'... whisk'y bu' crap stuff... vodka tey go' lo'sa tha' an'... wha' te hell? Amaratto actually! Mayb' tey did hav' tast'."

When he emerged from the basement he noticed the pizza box that she was holding in her hands. Grinning a little bit, he nodded in agreement. Pizza was definately a good choice for him right now. He hummed a little bit when she argued against him being a bad influence on her,

"Yea' ev'n wit' yer hig' mor'l fibr' an' shi'. I've been corrup'in' yer from te star' I thin'!" he joked a little bit before sticking his tongue out at her, "Well bett'r te be trapsin' aroun' wit' som'on' yer kno' righ'?"

As she let her hair down, literally, he poured out some wine for them to enjoy with the dinner and even set out some plates he had found. For some reason he wanted to eat this meal properly. He smirked a little bit,

"Only if we'v go' ketch'p te go wit' em." he joked before nodding, "Yea' thro' em in pleas'."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Aubrey was really happy that the people here had some nice wines and even vodka and Amaretto, however, she thought it would be better to save the vodka, it could be used as an antiseptic. Or to blow things up as Merle seemed to like doing. Grinning when Merle insisted on having some wine with their dinner, Aubrey wasn't about the complain, she would like to feel that warm fuzzy feeling she got when drunk again.

"Well apart from the vodka we can have all of that." she grinned "I'm not going to complain about the wine, it's been a long time since I've had some alcohol in my, my tolerance has probably gone right down, so you'll have to look after me and put me to bed."

Grinning a little bit she turned and placed the pizza in the oven, it would take about twenty minutes because it was a thick based pizza, just long enough for the wedges to cook along side of it. Quite happily she placed some wedges on a warmed baking sheet and placed them in the oven on the top shelf so that they would cook faster than the pizza.

"There we go, it should be done in about twenty minutes, just enough time for us to get ourselves nice and settled in here I think, I'm going to go and pick out my bedroom." Aubrey grinned, moving towards the stairs.

Sighing a little bit she flicked her hair back dramatically, she used to be this bubbly and confident all the time before this happened, now, she was only like this because she knew Merle now, and they were safe, so she could be as flamboyant as she wanted. The truth was she had barely knew Merle before they had been stuck together, but she was glad she did now, he was a nice guy, despite it all.

"To be honest Merle, we didn't know each other when we first were left together, but I'm glad I know you now, you're a nice guy, despite being scary." she teased softly.

With that she grinned and stuck her tongue out;

"Now I'm going to go and get the best room!" Aubrey giggled, racing upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:40 am

Merle was getting a little bit annoyed with himself if he was being totally honest with himself. It was just too weird, the way he was acting. Shaking his head a little bit, he tasted some of the wine from the bottle before sighing contentedly. Alcohol running through his system again was something he really enjoyed. He'd been missing it for quite some time now,

"Yea' bu' ther's two bottl'sa vodka. We coul' hav' on' if yer real' wan'." he told her with a smirk before he nodded a little bit, "Oh te win' is actu'lly pretty goo'. Bu' don' worry darlin', I'll mak' sur' tha' yer' alrigh' befor' I pu' yer te bed."

Hearing that the food was going to take awhile, Merle nodded before drinking some more wine. Thankfully there was a second bottle because he was burning through this one rather quickly. When she noted that it was enough time to get sorted he nodded in agreement and picked one of the larger bags up off the floor and made his way to the stairs with her. He smirked a little bit,

"Tha's tru' bu' befor' all tis I only really kne' Daryl." he admitted with a little laugh, "An' dam' gir'! I ain' tha' scary no am I? Bu' yer alrigh' too yer kno'. Lo' mor' fun tan I though' anyon' from te mai' grou' coul' be in fac', congrat's on tha'."

Walking upstairs with a small smirk, he noticed that there was only one bedroom and it had a double bed. He sighed a little bit and took another swig from the bottle,

"Well dam', guess tha' mea's I'll hav' te slee' on te sofa." he teased her by pretending to be sad for a moment. Before he smirked, "Com' on, ge' settl'd in. Ten we'll ea' an' ten I'll bea' yer ass at som' drin'in gam's! Mayb' ev'n trut' or dar' an' shi'."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 am

Aubrey picked up her glass of wine before she left to go and look for a bedroom for her, however, she did manage to take a little sip of it, it was really nice wine if she was honest with herself, before she had gotten into this situation she never really had much interest in wine, it was more cocktails and some fierce mixed spirit drinks, although she didn't really have more than one of them a night.

"How gentlemanly of you!" she gasped softly "Although you know I'm not as much of a lightweight as I appear, although you have more years of experience and a bigger frame, don't think that I can't handle my own liquor!" Aubrey giggled.

When she heard that he thought that she was very interesting she smiled happily, she was glad that Merle thought about her like that, to be honest although she wouldn't say anything she really did have a lot of feelings for Merle, he had been her protector while they had been out on the run. She hadn't been too bad herself though, but it had been a great oppertunity to get to know the angry and formerly scary Dixon brother.

"No, you're not that scary any more, quite the opposite." Aubrey blushed softly "I'm glad I got this chance to get to know you, you're a very interesting guy. Thanks, I'm glad that you find me interesting enough to converse with."

Pouting a little bit, Aubrey sagged, she didn't want Merle to sleep on the sofa she wanted him to be asleep in the same bed with her, it would make her feel so much safer and...more than that, she wanted to share a bed with Merle just to share a bed with him. Now she had gotten to know him, she had accepted his rugged attractiveness.

"Like I said, don't underestimate me!" she grinned happily "But you don't have to sleep on the sofa you know...we could always share the bed, we have hardly been modest around each other while we were sleeping in the tents, besides...I think I feel safer having you with me."

Unable to stop her little blush, she took a sip of her wine, and wandered back downstairs again, checking on the pizza she sighed softly, it would take a few more minutes yet.

"So what poison shall we try first? And what game?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 am

Merle laughed a little bit when she said she wasn't as much of a lightweight as she looked. To be honest that was kinda hard for him to see because she really did look like a bit of a lightweight. Ah well, best not to judge. After all, people tended to think he wasn't a drunk and he could definately have been classed as one in the past,

"Uhuh gir'ie yer ain' no wher' ne'r mah skill lev'l." he joked with her before smirking a little bit, "Besid's, we coun'in all tem lil' coc'ta'l drin'sa yers?"

Merle had to admit that he had misjudged Aubrey rather badly. When they had both been with the group he had seen her as a burden and someone who let others do her fighting for her. But she was actually rather handy in a Walker fight. Perhaps she had only not helped because Shane seemed to think women should be confined to their 'traditional' roles,

"Oh so I'm no' scary no mor'? Dam', I'm losin' mah touc'." he joked with a wink before grinning again when she spoke about how interesting he was, "Gir' yer kee' complimen'in me lik' tha' an' i'm gun' star' thin'in inappropriat' thin's."

He noticed that she seemed to deflate at the idea of him not sleeping in the same room as him. To be honest he felt the same way. They had been sharing a tent and it had definately brought them closer together. Plus she was a sexy piece of ass and he was straight! Why would he not want to be in bed with her? He smirked a little bit,

"Well if yer really wan' tis smelly man in yer bed ten I'm all fer te idea." he told her with a smirk and a wink, "I promis' I'll be on meh bes' behavi'r. Unless yer tell me no' te be."

Following her downstairs he smirked a little bit before pointing to the whiskey bottle as he fetched two small glasses,

"How abou' we play 'I nev'r'." he suggested, "Yer hav' te drin' if yer did te thin' tha' te pers'n sa'd tey nev'r did."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:49 am

Aubrey placed her hand on her hips with a rather offended look, why wouldn't they count all the cocktails she drank? After all they did have some very high alcohol content and she did have quite a few of the little shooters that were full of so many different types of alcohol they lost count. Of course, Merle was older, and he had drank more straight harsh spirts than her, so, he was more than likely better than her at drinking games when it came down to it.

"Of course we are!" she grinned "You haven't been in the student scene, they are full of all sorts of different alcohol types, you have to be really strong of stomach to stand all those mixed alcohols on one night. But I suppose we will see who wins in the end."

Giggling a little bit when Merle said that he was losing his touch, she didn't think that was such a bad thing, he was really pleasant and sweet to be around, his concern for his brother was touching and his ability to keep her safe made her feel so secure, she couldn't help but want to be closer to him. Aubrey didn't really think it was a bad thing either when he mentioned thinking inappropriate thoughts.

"Sorry to have to tell you like this, but, I am afraid its true, you are losing your touch, but only around me, the rest of the group will think you're as scary as ever." she grinned "Guessing you aren't so used to compliments huh, if them alone get you thinking inappropriate things?" Aubrey teased.

Unable to stop a happy smile appearing on her lips Aubrey nodded her head, she would be happy to share her bed with Merle, she had been aiming for suggesting it anyway it was the best time she supposed when they first got here. It made her feel safe but also, she had begun to find Merle's particular brad of attractiveness, more than appealing.

"Well then it looks like we're going to be sharing then." she laughed softly "But I wouldn't get your hopes up for the last thing."

Sitting down in the living room she took one of the small glasses and filled it with whiskey, it was strong stuff, and she was probably going to lose this game, it had been so long since she had drunk something like this, although Merle had drunk almost a whole bottle of wine;

"Alright...I have never ever been arrested."
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am

Merle scoffed a little bit in a playful manner. Oh he might not be a student himself but he had drank at some of the student bars and clubs that was targetting the teens and students crowds. It was the best place to sell crappy drugs; the kids couldn't tell it was crap. Hell half the time he just sold them sherbert but made it sound like coke,

"Oh trus' me gir' I bee' on yer studen' scen'. It jus' weren' tha' stron' te me." he teased her before chuckling a little bit at her blatent challenge, "Gir' yer gun' be hurlin' befor' I'm ev'n buzz'd... believ' tha'!"

It was rather bad of him to be losing his touch. His brother would be confused and his father would have been disappointed in his actions to be sure. Dixons looked after family and no one else. That was kinda their thing. But when he was around Aubrey he couldn't help but want to protect her and make sure she was happier. He hoped that Daryl, at least, would understand that,

"Well don' yer go tellin' nobod' 'bou' me losin' mah touc' alrigh'?" he teased her with a smirk before laughing a little bit, "Nah I ain' so us'd te tem. Mos'a te tim' no on' wan's te be ne'r me aft'r all. I'm te craz' re'nec' te tem aft'r all."

Pretending to pout a little bit when she told him not to get his hopes up, Merle refrained from commenting for now and instead just smirked. Sitting down at the table he smirked a little bit as he also took out a deck of cards and set them down. Ah but that was for their next game. He smirked and took a drink happily,

"Oh sev'r'l tim's an' no' jus' in tis stat'." he teased her before smirking a little bit, "Mah tur'... I nev'r gav'a strip teas'."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:17 am

Aubrey was not really surprised about hearing that Merle had been arrested, although it was a little surprising that he had been arrested in more than one state. She wondered if he had travelled around a lot in his youth or if he had always been around Atlanta? To be honest she would have thought he would have stayed in the same place, he seemed to be the type to stay around the family and not spread his roots so much, or try to move away.

"Several times in several different states?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "I didn't have you pegged down as a guy who liked to travel around, are you from Atlanta originally?"

Running her hands through her hair she swooped it away from her face, as she heard his question she blushed a little bit there was one night where she had gotten incredibly drunk with her boyfriend and they had gotten up to quite a lot of things she wouldn't have gotten up to without the aid of alcohol. When the morning came around she wasn't really impressed that he had done some of those things, rather taken advantage of her drunken state.

"Well there was this one time when I got really really drunk..." Aubrey offered with a large blush on her cheeks, before taking a sip of her whiskey "And really its not something you hear often anyway, men giving strip teases, it's more a womans thing right?"

With that she thought about what to ask Merle, she didn't know which one of her questions she should pick she assumed she would get a chance to ask all of them in time though so, it wouldn't really matter.

"I have never had sex, or had sexual contact in public." she said with a small hum.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 am

Merle chuckled a little bit when she didn't look at all surprised by the fact that he had been arrested before. Just showed that she had been paying attention to him that was all. After all, all the hints were there. His hatred of cops for one thing, like when he'd punched out Officer Friendly or when he'd tried to kill Shane The Prick back at camp for just a little insult to his mother (a mother Merle had never liked),

"Yea' well I us'd te trav'l a bit fer mah... busin's." he joked a little bit. The truth was he'd mainly been arrested for possession or distribution of drugs, in several states where he met with suppliers, "I ain' from Atlan'a orgin'lly bu' I am a Georg'a boy. Bor' an' br'd."

Smirking a little bit, he sipped at his drink while watching her blush. There was just something about seeing such a beautiful innocent woman blush that made him want to do more than just sit here playing a drinking game. But he would control himself until she told him she wanted him,

"Ah alcoh'l... te aid'r a' boyfrien's who ain' go' te balls te ask norm'lly or won' tak' no fer an answ'r." he commented with a little chuckle before sticking his tongue out at her with a laugh, "Henc' why I nev'r don' it righ'?"

Hearing her question, he whistled innocently right before he took a drink,

"Le's jus' say tha' jap'n ain' te only on' wit' an ov'rcr'wed subw'y syst'm." he joked before shaking his head. Thinking for a moment, he smirked, "I nev'r had an'l sex."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:36 am

Aubrey was intrigued, she wanted to know for sure what his buisness was, oh she could guess alright, but she wanted to be able to know for sure! He was just such an interesting character she wanted to be able to understand more about him, and to be honest she wanted him to know about her too, she wanted him to ask about her and her past, what she had done, where she had been. Although she assumed it wasn't really in hsi character to do so.

"For your business huh?" she asked with a grin on her lips "Well if that doesn't sound dodgy...I don't know what does Merle, one of those dangerous guys then I assume?" Aubrey grinned, teasing all in good fun.

Sighing softly she nodded her head, it was true, it did seem to be that way, but that was why after a couple of days she ended up breaking up with the guy, she just had zero respect or trust for him after he did something like that, and it was why she swore never to have more drinks than she could handle in one night. So she didn't end up in that same situation.

"Yes, and the comforter when the girlfriend gets sober again and kicks their ass to the curb the next morning." Aubrey smirked "So I would hope that you have never done anything like that, or my attraction to you will be at least halved, if not eradicated altogether."

When Merle took a drink again she blinked, was this guy not going to take a drink at any point during the game? He was so much more adventurous than her it seemed, and she didn't know if it was a good thing or not, she hoped if they did get closer, she wouldn't be pushed to do anything she didn't want. Not taking a drink at his statement she laughed;

"Nope, not done that either, and no amount of alcohol will make it so, now...I never ever had sex with more than one person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)   The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin In The Woods (Merle and Aubrey)
Page 1 of 1