The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)   Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:02 am

Charlotte was a little nervous for Jamie at this moment in time - she had gone through her conversation with his father but he still had his own to get through. Tywin and Cobalt were pretty much on the same level of scariness when it got down to it, and it wasn't going to be a pleasant conversation if Cobalt turned out not to like Jamie.

She was going to stand by him though as her boyfriend, she liked him very much and was close to him. Charlotte didn't love him yet, but she was beginning to see herself unable to be without him if she had to return back home - for many reasons.

Sighing softly as she sat down in Jamie's chambers, Charlotte hoped that he would get here relatively on time so as to not make Jamie all the more nervous. Cobalt had wanted to explore a little bit and Charlotte was worried about him all the while. She didn't want him getting the attention of any ladies here, especially one lady in particular.

It was nearing the time that Cobalt was supposed to meet Jamie, and Charlotte stood in order to stand next to Jamie. Squeezing his hand softly she looked up at him with a reassuring smile on her lips, they were going to be going through this together as such she would be able to help Jamie out if he were to step on any massive landmines in conversation.

Of course, she was excited to see her father again, Charlotte wanted to show him her favourite places here when this conversation was done. It would be nice to talk once more.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)   Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:23 am

Jaime had to admit that he was not looking forward to meeting charlottes father - cobalt. Mainly because whenever someone was described as being "like your father" he immediately never wanted to meet the person.

And apparently Cobalt Smith was like Tywin Lannister so Jaime was preparing his escape route in his head right now.

Swallowing a little bit more than he thought was normal, Jaime turned to Charlotte with a slightly concerned expression,

"So your father... He's a nice guy at heart right?" He asked nervously, "He's not actually too like my dad... Right?"

He gave charlottes hand a small squeeze as he looked at her for a moment. Though he had been the object of many women's affections, Jaime had never really felt anything for any of them until Charlotte came along and shook up his world,

"Hey Charlotte... Even if your father doesn't approve of us that won't stop me." He promised her with a small smile, squeezing her hand gently, "I don't want to let you go just yet."

"You're lucky that was cute... Otherwise I'd have cut that hand off by now."

Eyes widening in surprise, Jaime turned around to face the dirty blonde-haired man who appeared to be wearing a pristine shirt and dark leather trousers. He fitted in better than expected but Jaime could tell he wasn't from here. His mind made the connection,

"Um... Cobalt Smith right?" He asked, getting a nod before he continued, "How... How did you get behind us? The only door is in front of us..."

Cobalt smirked a little bit,

"Trade secret." He said mysteriously before smirking wider and coming closer to ruffle charlottes hair before pulling her into a hug, "There's my char-kitty! How you been doing? You all good?"

He glanced at Jaime and suddenly the Lannister believed Charlotte when she had compared their fathers,

"Have they treated you well?" He asked before raising an eyebrow, "And really? A blonde like me? People will say you have a daddy complex..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)   Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:45 am

Charlotte couldn't help but jump when it turned out that Cobalt had appeared behind them, she knew that he had a thing where he liked to shock her as much as possible but she would have thought he would have been good when he was meeting her new boyfriend. On second thought. That didn't make sense. He was MORE likely to be scary when he was meeting her new boyfriend for the first time.

She was going to have to defend Jamie as much as possible in this conversation she could tell.

"Hey there daddy!" Charlotte beamed as she wrapped her arms around him in a friendly hug, she had missed her father while she had been away and she wanted nothing more than to spend a good few hours in his company catching up with the things that had happened since they had been apart "I've missed you since I've been away, we'll have to catch up after this. I want to take you to some of my favourite places here."

Of course Cobalt was going to need reassuring that she had been treated well and she gently squeezed her father in their embrace before letting go;

"Yes daddy, I've been treated really well here. I'm very grateful for the Lannisters for their hospitality don't worry. They haven't kept me locked up ina dungeon or made me a slave or anything, you think I'd allow them to do that?" she teased with a wink.

Gesturing to Jamie and her father Charlotte smiled;

"Jamie this is my father Cobalt Smith, and daddy this is Jamie Lannister, my new boyfriend. I'm glad that the two of you can finally meet. Would you like a cup of wine while we talk?" she asked with a bright smile, pouring three cups. They'd need them.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)   Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:02 am

Jaime wasn't all that intimidated by cobalt when he first appeared because the man didn't look too dangerous. But there was the fact that the man had managed to appear out of nowhere without so much as a sounds. He liked his odds at fighting Cobalt in a duel but in a fight over Charlotte he had no doubts that Cobalt would do his sneaking thing and tear his lungs out.

Cobalt grinned a little bit as he hugged his daughter,

"I missed you too char-kitty." He told her with another ruffling of her hair before nodding, "Id appreciate that. I already met this one blonde woman and she seems to be attempting to follow me around. It's kind of strange, we only had one conversation about where to find you."

Jaime groaned a little bit and when Cobalt raised an eyebrow to ask a question that needed no words, the Lannister sighed,

"Sounds like you've run into Circe." He admitted with a shake of his head, "She's my sister and she has a thing for cunning and violent men. Especially blondes."

Cobalt paused,

"Cool story." He said with a shrug before turning back to Charlotte with a grin, "I know they'd never be able to imprison you. It'd be hazardous to their health to try too !"

That last part was said in such a sweet voice that a shiver ran down Jaime's spine at the sound of it.

When Charlotte went to get the wine Jaime found a dagger pressed up against his throat, cobalt right up next to him within a second,

"Listen here pretty boy because in only going to say this once." He threatened at a whisper, "Hurt her in anyway and I will pull out your internal organs one by one and watch you squirm as I make you live through as much of it as possible."

And suddenly the dagger was gone and Cobakt was back to his starting position. Jaime shakily took the wine and downed almost half of it immediately,

"Thanks Charlotte... I needed that."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)   Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:26 am

Charlotte immediately felt her eyes flashing when she heard that Circe was trying to get her claws into her father, she wouldn't be allowing that any time soon. Perhaps she would have to have a nice word with her later on about what SHE would do should she see Circe anywhere near her father while he was here in Westeros visiting her.

It would be pretty messy, that much she could say for sure. Although she was rusty at the skills Cobalt had taught her, she had far from forgotten them and they would be enough to take out the guards with Circe for long enough to give her...the message.

"Well I think I might have to have a word with Circe about staying away from you Daddy, I'm sure that she'll listen to me we've become quite close since I've been here." Charlotte stated with a smile, that was very much laced with the promise of violence, if she managed to kill Circe she wouldn't have to worry about her trying to get with her father, and her boyfriend.

Giving Cobalt a rather pointed look when he dismissed what Jamie said so flippantly, Charlotte wanted him to be included in conversation otherwise this would just become awkward in no time at all.

"They would have both of us to contend with father." she grinned "But as I said, they've been nothing but nice to me. Jamie was actually the first person that I met here in Westeros, it was nice to make a friend so quickly."

As soon as she turned back around to give the wine to the two men, Charlotte knew that something had happened and she looked at Cobalt with a quizzically raised eyebrow. Just what had he been doing to Jamie, it had taken less than a minute for her to pour the wine and now Jamie seemed to be shaking in nervousness.

"So, Jamie is in the Kingsguard father, he helps ensure the safety of King Joffrey. It's a great honour here. Why don't you tell him about what you do up at Hogwarts?" she asked, taking a sip of her own wine.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)   Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:51 am

Cobalt was tempted to sigh and Jaime was momentarily afraid for the safety of his sister when they caught a look at Charlotte's expression before she managed to hide it behind her usual expression. While she was no doubt imagining how best to kill the woman he'd spoken to, cobalt patted Jaime on the shoulder,

"Good luck because she's going to be like this for you now too." He teased the boy with a whisper, "Try to enjoy it."

Jaime groaned slightly, having to make a mental note to tell his sister to not try and hit on Cobalt or else she would be killed by Charlotte. Then again... His sister was kind of a bitch,

"I'm okay with this." He whispered back as Charlotte spoke again, visions of killing Circe no longer distracting her, "Yes I took great pleasure in being your daughter's first friend in this world and hope to remain her best friend."

Cobalt grinned a little bit,

"Well that's good! And charlotte.." He sighed a little bit and poked her on the nose, "No killing your boyfriends sister okay? Tends to be a spoke in the wheel so to say."

So... Jaime would be the one he'd have to get past in order to assassinate this annoying, arrogant and cutely boy king that Senium had warned him about? Cobalt hummed,

"Tell me about this king." He stated firmly, "Is my daughter safe around him?"

Jaime paused for a moment before replying,

"King Geoffrey is a young king and this lacks experience but has people of wisdom advising him." He smiled, "She is quite safe."

Cobalt hummed,

"Let me know if he becomes an issue okay char-kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)   Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:02 am

Charlotte was unable to hide her pout when Cobalt told her that she shouldn't kill Jamie's sister, it wasn't like anyone was going to miss her, it was simply going to be hard to explain to Tywin why she had done it. If he wasn't too happy about it she was sure that Darcie could distract him enough so she could slip away and wait until he had calmed down a little bit more before returning.

Wiggling her nose a little bit, Charlotte smirked at Cobalt;

"Awwww but daddy, it's not like they're close or anything." she grinned "But fine, threats and maiming only if you think that's a better idea."

To be honest Charlotte knew that Jamie was lying his ass off and she didn't want to undermine him in front of her father while he was trying to impress him. She did not however want to lie to her father. Joffrey was completely mad and if he willed it he could kill anybody who stood in his way of getting what he wanted, or anyone who insulted him.

"He has never been cruel to me yet, but there are people who would say differently. He is ruled by his whims and sometimes they can be wicked. With Tywin here as hand now however, he hasn't been like that lately, so Jamie is right, I am quite safe." she reassured Cobalt with a gentle smile on her lips.

Thinking about what next to bring up, Charlotte suddenly grinned and held her fathers hand in her own;

"Tywin asked me if I could make the wedding gown for Margary, I'm starting it in the next few days. I would love it if you would be able to come to the wedding so that you could see it when it's done." Charlotte announced with a big grin "I would be doing Jamie's outfit as well but he has to be on duty, so its that armour of his still."
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)   Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:22 am

Jaime was beginning to think that Cobalt was less like his own father and more like the more violent side of his father. The side that had been in play at the fall of castamere because his father in his regular everyday self didn't plan to murder or not murder this easily. He had to admit though, it wasn't like Circe hadn't done something to deserve death at someone 'a hands.

Cobalt sighed a little bit with a little smirk,

"Aw you look like a little puppy with those eyes..." He joked before nodding with a hum , "Threats are fine. Maim only if she does something you threatened her against doing alright? Got to keep your promises otherwise a threat isn't a threat."

Cobalt raised a single eyebrow.

Jaime sighed a little bit, seeing that cobalt was going to be like his father in the respect that lying to him was unlikely to actually work,

"Geoffrey is a... Fragile little boy in some ways. He needs to be shown the right path when he's like that and I'm sure me and my father can do that." He assured Cobalt before faulting, "On his off days... Well he has a thing about killing people who aren't subject to his every whim."

Cobalt hummed at that before grinning a little bit,

"Well that sounds lovely! Always wanted to attend a wedding without being on a job." He admitted with a grin, "I'll get to enjoy your talents at work! Any chance you can fit me in too? I'm thinking something green."

"Oh cobalt!"

Cobalt's eyes widened and he kissed Charlotte on the cheek,

"Love you, approve of your boyfriend, got to go, was never here, bye!" He declared before throwing himself out the window to escape Circe, who had just appeared in the doorway,

"Have either of you seen cobalt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)   Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Daddy Dearest (Char, Jamie and Cobalt)
Page 1 of 1