The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeing is believing (London Survivors)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Empty
PostSubject: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:39 am

Jimmy Venic had been a driver of a black taxi for the better part of ten years now and he knew a lot about this city, the city of London. He knew his way around every street and into every alleyway. Every tourist destination and every council estate, he knew how to get anywhere from anywhere in his little black cab.

And while he was ferrying around everyone from the frequent Japanese and American tourists to the drunken locals, the world made a lot of sense to Jimmy and he liked it that way.

Then the shit hit the fan and almost every fucker on the streets became some sort of insane, inhuman, monster. It was kind of like all those zombie movies and games but Jimmy didn't want to refer to them as zombies. It made the whole thing seem kind of... well silly. After all, zombies were supposed to be impossible science.

He had found the flier when he had been sneaking around looking for food, trying desperately to avoid the creatures around every corner. The flier was from the military, the same military which had seemingly decided that London was a bit of a lost cause. But the flier was telling him that the local bus station was the place to go. Apparently they had left a large collection of small arms weapons on the number five bus.

Entering the bus station, he noticed the lack of creatures and quickly made his way into the bus. Sure enough there was a small pile of ammunition boxes, all full, about six pistols, a few shotguns and two rifles. Sitting down on the bus, he picked up one of the shotguns, a pistol and some ammo before just resting there. He was knackered from all that sneaking around shit.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Marten

Sebastian Marten

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:46 am

Sebastian was totally not liking this non-fabulous situation! He was covered in grime, his shoes were scuffed and almost falling apart, never mind the blisters and pains they were giving him from running around -brouges were not the best shoes for the zombie apocalypse he had found. Groaning a little bit he leant up against a wall of a nearby building panting for breath as he snuck around the streets of London trying to get to the bus station.

He had found a flyer telling him about the weapons on the number five bus, to be honest his traps were all well and good but if it came down to it Sebastian had no real way to protect himself and so, he thought it would be a good idea to act now and get the weapons while they might still be there. Taking a deep breath he continued his jog through the streets and made sure he kept looking around for those creatures.

Those slimy psycho bitches were everywhere now! He couldn't even go and get a shower without hearing one of them rumbling past his flat and shop. Especially those big things, he didn't even know what they were but...god they were ugly.

As he approached the bus Sebastian looked around, seeing no creatures he slowed to a walk and panted slightly, he had come across town from Soho, it was a long dash but he had made it eventually, but he probably wouldn't be able to go back now, that was why he was currently weighed down by a large duffle bag, with all his best clothes and possessions in.

Walking into the bus he was shocked to find someone else there and Sebastian stood looking at the guy, eyes wide and his mouth drying up slightly;

"A-are you infected?" he asked, grabbing for the nearest heavy object, which just so happened to be a safety bar on the bus "Cause if not I don't want any trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:01 am

Patrick was not having a good old day in God's green country right now.

Right no he was hoofing it across the street towards the fecking bus station. Why the feck were the stupid fecking British Army leaving them fecking guns inside of a fecking bus? The feckers must be infected because they were obviously out of their fecking heads! And jaysus christ, what he wouldn't do for a fecking fillie right about now. Even one of those damned black cabs would be welcome right now. Seriously, the amount of running away from dangerous feckers that Patrick had done since his arrival in London was not worth the damned money he got from working like a pack mule for them.

Reaching the bus station, he said a quick prayer to Mary and Jesus before he made his way towards bus number five. Even as he approached the door he could tell that there were other people inside. His first instinct was to be cautious but he ignored it when he heard the talking.

Someone who spoke like that was unlikely to be much of a threat.

He wandered onto the bus and waved to both men with a little smirk on his face, sitting down on one of the seats closer to them,

"Topa' te evenin' te ye'll." he said with a grin, "I don' suppos' yer fin' gen's will be abl' te par' wit' som' ammo fer a po'r youn' iris' fella suc' as meself now woul' ya?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:08 am

Rowan had hoped that she would be able to get some of the weapons that the army had been leaving around, and although she didn't know when the flyer was handed out she thought that it would be worth a try to shoot for the bus station, she was currently legging it across the streets of London to try and escape from some zombies who were looking at her rather interestedly. Luckily she zipped by before they could do much to her, all those years in gymnastics were paying off it seemed.

Groaning a little bit as she saw the bus station coming into view she just tried to keep going, she didn't want to lose out now! She was so close to the bus where the weapons were! Even though she had her knife with her it was getting blunter and blunter by the day and she wanted a weapon that would be a little bit more use at long range to be honest.

If one of those things got too close and she missed with her knife she would be a gonner for sure!

To be honest, she was scared by these things more than anything because of the research she had done on some of the victims before everything had gone to hell, it was a really big risk for her but it was to help her write her dissertation and so she wanted to get as good a grade as possible.

Hearing voices within the bus, she gasped softly and wandered inside, seeing three men, two of which were rather butch and one which was probably the brains of the operation, Rowan blinked for a few minutes before sighing and turning around to leave again;

"Never mind...it was worth a try." she sighed, with a small pout, these guys were probably part of a big gang, no way were they going to give a little scrawny nerd like her one of their weapons, gosh coming all this way for nothing!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:47 am

Jimmy was not a man to judge someone based on their sexuality but the first guy he'd seen (who hadn't tried to kill him) was a flaming homosexual. It was kind of annoying to be honest but there wasn't anything to be done about it. Waving his hand a little bit, he put his weapons down on the floor again to try and assure the man that he meant no harm,

"Hey hey, no need to freak out on me man." he told the gay guy with a little chuckle, "I ain't infected and I'm not about to shoot you, just relax."

When the Irish guy showed up on the bus looking for weapons and ammo Jimmy was very surprised. Two people in one day when the last time he'd seen someone before that had been about three weeks ago? Damn he was getting rather lucky tonight it seemed. He waved the Irish guy over,

"Yeah sure, help yourself." he encouraged before laughing a little bit and shaking his head, "Not like it's really mine to give away but the Army left it here for survivors."

The appearance, however, brief, of a young woman jarred with Jimmy for a moment. She looked to be about the same age as his niece had been before all this started. Jimmy had never been able to have children so had lived his paternal side through his niece, Hannah. Seeing someone the same age as Hannah (the same hair even), he couldn't just let her go,

"Hey wait up!" he called out to her, getting up to stand by the doorway, "Hey don't go... we're all in the same boat here. Just trying to survive... come on, get yourself some guns and rest up at least yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Marten

Sebastian Marten

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:58 am

Sebastian laughed a little bit and he looked at the two guys who were in the bus now, both of them were quite attractive and it might be worth being chased by drooling freaks if he could be in the company of hunks like this, nothing like this had happened to him in the Big Apple and so, he was kind of glad he had come to England, even though he would like nothing better than to be home in the US of A where this whole zombie shit wasn't going down.

"Two handsome men in one day! Oh lady luck is with me tonight!" he laughed heartily gesturing wildly with his hands, before sitting down on one of the empty bus seats and putting his feet up to rest them, they were in so much pain he would probably be better off bare foot, but he couldn't bare to disgrace his feet with those god awful trainers everyone wore for running.

When the first man seemed to be a little bit surprised at his reaction Sebastian grinned and held up his hands as he shrugged his shoulders;

"You never can be too careful, I didn't fancy getting my hands bit off by some ravenous cannibal because I didn't ask." he stated with a little wink "The name is Sebastian Marten, pleased to meet you guys, and nice to meet someone that has an accent as strong as mine!"

Of course this was in reference to the Irish guy who had decided to join them as well, when he asked if he could have some of the weapons Sebastian hummed, looked over them before selecting a two pistols and enough ammo for both and several refills, there was a lot there after all; "Sure, now I have mine you can get next pick."

Seeing the rather cute girl appear in the bus he was just about to comment on her fantabulous hair cut before she turned around and ran out of the bus, looking to each guy to see if they had an explaination for why she had done that, Sebastian opened the window to the bus and called down;

"Awwww come on now, we don't bite, and I'm sure you can tell I ain't going to be doing any funny business with you, if that's what you're worried about!" he stated with a friendly grin.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:33 am

Oh Mary mother of Jesus.

He had some London guy who looked like he was allergic to a razor even before the zombies started popping up and some American diva-guy who was camper than a row of pink tents. This whole end of the world thing was going to be fun he could just tell... actually it probably was. The gay guy would provide endless hours of amusement and the taxi guy would at least be rather useful.

Now all he needed was someone he could develop feelings for and they were all set to make a romantic comedy sitcom. And low and behold the perfect woman seemed to appear out of thin air right next to the door to the bus. He had already decided upon one of the shotguns and a pistol to take with him so he wasn't about to just let her go and walk away into the zombie-filled streets,

"Ah com' on in wit' us ya' lil filli'." he told her with a grin, "Yer ain' go' nothin' te fea' fro' som' god fearin' boys lik' us. We've all jus' me' fer te firs' tim'!"

Grinning a little bit, he looked around before reaching into his backpack. He withdrew one of the large bottles of coca cola with a sheepish little grin,

"So who wan's te hav' som' sug'ry goo'ness?" he asked with a little laugh, "I guess'd tha' seein' as though ther' zombies ou' ther' we migh' as well hav' somthin' bad fer ourselv's te drin' righ'?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:42 am

Rowan blinked a little bit when all the guys seemed to want her to come back inside the bus, she was a little suspicious but it had been so long since she had been around people...she thought that it couldn't be too bad to spend time with them, they all seemed to be pretty nice and friendly after all. Biting her lip she turned around and looked at all of them for a few moments before she smiled brightly and walked back inside of the bus, happy to actually have a look in on the weapons.

"Alright!" she laughed happily "I thought you guys were going to keep them all for yourselves, sorry about that but as a girl you can never be too careful these days right? What with zombies and jerks roaming the streets..." Rowan pouted lightly, she had a few close calls herself with both of the aformentioned people.

Wandering over to the weapons box she bent down and picked up a pistol and a rifle that was left and opened her duffle bag to put some ammo inside of it, leaving some guns and some ammo in case anyone else wanted to come here and see if they could get some weapons for themselves, she'd feel bad if she took them all. Besides her bag was already so heavy!

So...there seemed to be a slightly older guy, a cute gay guy and a handsome Irish man, she could get used to being around a crowd like this! But she supposed she'd be going back to be on her own after this so, she shouldn't get too attached.

"Well...you know you shouldn't really be drinking that stuff...especially given the fact we need to be healthier now more than ever but...I've always had a weakness for it myself." she grinned happily "I would love some!"

Taking a seat next to the Irish guy she smiled at the other men;

"I'm Rowan, nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 am

Jimmy was just so glad that she had decided that she was going to come on inside, he didn't want her going back outside with all the zombies when she didn't have any weapons or people watching out for her. He wanted to give her a big hug, to tell her that he would look after her and make sure that nothing bad ever happened to her. He shook his head at her idea of them keeping them all for themselves. And leave someone as innocent as her out in the cold like that? Not a chance,

"I don't know about these two but I'd never even think that." he assured her with a smile, "Especially not when I've seen that you need our help. You don't want to be going out there without weapons at the very least."

When she began to look at the ammo and weapons he caught Patrick glancing at her ass and gave the Irishman a glare, which was promptly grinned at and ignored. Sighing a little bit, he settled for standing between Patrick and the girl, blocking the younger man's view. It was just wrong to perv on someone like her! Someone so like his niece that it was almost painful.

Coca cola was perhaps Jimmy's biggest vice. He never drank alcohol and he'd never taken drugs, coca cola was how Jimmy used to party so when Patrick pulled out a large bottle of the stuff, the Irishman went up in his estimation. Chuckling a little bit, he took the bottle from Patrick before handing it over to the girl, smirking a little bit as he did so,

"Just so long as you brush your teeth later." he teased her lightly as he sat back down and got a little bit more comfortable. When she introduced herself to him he smiled a little bit, "Lovely name Rowan. I'm just Jimmy."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Marten

Sebastian Marten

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:59 am

Sebastian giggled a little bit when he saw that the girl was coming to join them and he jumped up from his seat shaking her hand enthusiastically, she was just so cute, he didn't trust the guys around her for a minute, so, he was going to have to be the gay best friend who sheltered and protected her from the big bad world! They could even hole up together in the same bed and there would be no problems at all! Her haircut was just so super cute as well!

"Hi there I'm Sebastian, your hair is just so cute!" he laughed "I'm so jealous how you can look so preened and polished in a situation like this you gotta share your secrets with me!"

When the Irishman pulled out the cola he felt oddly obliged to take a drink even though he hated the stuff, he didn't want to appear rude or seem like he was turning down the guys offer. So, he took up his place in the queue with a small smile on his lips;

"I'll have some, but all you guys can go first." he sighed softly "I'm just such a kind spirit that way!" Sebastian stated with a grand gesture, swooping his hand into the air as if he was directing his statement into the heavens above/

As the interactions between Jimmy and Rowan continued, Sebastian raised an eyebrow...what was he doing...? Was he attempting to flirt with her by being so protective straight away? If he was in her situation he would think it was seriously creepy! She had just met them after all. Directing that odd look to Jimmy he sidled up to him and whispered in his ear;

"Are you like...trying to flirt with her?" he asked with a smirk "I think you're a little old for that."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:12 am

Sebastian had only been speaking to Rowan for a few seconds and Patrick already felt the urge to bang his head against the chair in front of him. Damn that voice! Why was it that all gay guys, no matter where they were from, had that same god damned voice? He had thought it was only Irish gays but upon arriving in Londond he heard it everywhere! Why the hell did gay men need to have an accent? And also... why did it come with more hand gestures than a drunken Italian? Honestly he had no clue so he just shook his head a little bit and decided to introduce himself,

"Hi ther' all, my nam' is Patric' an' I'm... an alcoholic." he joked with them before laughing a little bit shaking his head, "Bu' all jokin' asid', it's nic' te mee' som' nic' peopl' who aren' tryin' te see wha' I tast' lik'. Honestly I'm pretty sur' I don' tast' all tha' goo'."

He was glad that everyone seemed happy to accept the cola and was happy that he had decided to bring it along. In fact he almost hadn't. He had almost brought a length of rope with him in it's place before a little voice in the back of his head asked him to name one thing he'd ever need rope for. Deciding that he couldn't come up with a good answer, he just chuckled a little bit even as he handed the cola over,

"Well ye' enjoy havin' te firs' sho' ther' won' yer Row'n?" he told her before raising an eyebrow and watching Sebastian in confusion. Whe he was done he blinked a few times, "Did yer ea' a lo'a pain' chips when yer was a littleun? Cus tha' righ' ther' was jus' strang'."

Seeing Jimmy talking to Rowan, and blocking his viewing of her tight ass, Patrick raised an eyebrow at the older man. What the hell was his problem? She looked like she was in her ealry twenties so it wasn't like she was too long for any of his private pervy thoughts. Why then did the old man have to try and ruin his fun? Seeing Sebastian holding Jimmy's attention, Patrick smirked a little bit and turned to Rovan,

"So wher'a bou's did yer com' from in te town'?" he asked her with a casual smile as he just tried to relax on the bus, "Nowher' too far I hop', ther's a lo' mor'a tem ou' ther' now tan' ter us'd te be I'll tell yer tha' fer sur'."
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:21 am

Rowan blinked a little bit when the older man seemed to be more than a little over kind to her, although, she didn't mind that at all, he had an air about him that made her feel so safe and secure that she was glad that she had come back into the bus. He didn't want her to be on her own out here? Well that made two of them, she had no time to relax at all, from being scared stiff about those infected and being chased by gangs of boys...Rowan just wanted to lock herself in a box and not come out.

"Well I'm sure that you all have your own things to do, so I would never ask anyone to look after me, I barely know you after all and I've been doing a good job of handling myself so." she laughed lightly, although she had lost a lot of weight, and the stress was definately having its impact on her, but, thats what you got for travelling alone.

Relaxing without having to lug her bag around she was happy to have a little sip of cola, it was lovely even if it wasn't too cold and she sighed happily before blushing and taking another sneaky little sip, there was just so much in the bottle, she hoped that Patrick didn't mind her taking another sip. Handing it back to the Irish man she smiled shyly as she heard what Sebastian said;

"Thanks Sebastian, I uhm...I don't really know how I do it, it's not like I'm doing anything special, must just be my genetics." she grinned "So I give all credit to my parents."

Glad to have a normal chat with some people she smiled happily at Patrick and answered with a small pout, she had come a long way on her own;

"Actually...I came from Kings College, I was trapped there, and made it to my accommodation a few days ago, then I found this flyer on a run and decided to come and check it out." she stated with a small sigh "I'm probably going to stay here tonight, it'll be dark by the time I head back. What about you, where do you live?" Rowan asked with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:35 am

Jimmy was well aware that he might have been coming across as being too protective, perhaps even a little bit obsessive and creepy, but he just couldn't hold himself back. She was so like his darling niece Hannah that it was unreal. And Hannah had been his daughter in all but blood. He tried to reign himself in though, he didn't want to scare her so much that she went back out there. It was dangerous when you were on your own, there were evolving zombies out there with abilities... and he didn't think anyone would be able to take them on alone,

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm looking at trying to hook up with an Army unit on the other side of the city, near the London Eye." he told Rowan and the others with a little shrug, "At the very least they can point me in the right direction to get the hell out of this City. You know, I hear that the countryside is toally free of this thing, that it's just London that's got it."

He tried not to get annoyed with the gay guy for questioning his intentions towards Rowan. It wasn't Sebastian's fault that he didn't know the story and the reason why Jimmy wanted to protect Rowan so much. He half turned to the gay guy and whispered back,

"She's young enough to be my daughter." he reminded the other man simply, "I'm not flirting with her, I just want to make sure she's safe. I... didn't have a lot of luck doing that for my daughter."

He tried to remain positive after that but it was only after a mouthful of that sweet, sugary, drink that he actually felt like he could be positive again. Sighing happily, he handed the bottle over to Sebastian. He was a little bit surprised to find that she went to Kings College. It was a very well respected University that was to be sure. Deciding to answer the question too even though it wasn't aimed at him, he shrugged slightly,

"I actually used to live round the corner." he admitted, "But I moved into a neighbours house when looters came and kicked my door down when I was getting supplies."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Marten

Sebastian Marten

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:44 am

Sebastian didn't actually know what he was planning to do, he was just trying to survive day by day in this crazy new world, perhaps he was so depressed because he didn't have anything to work towards? Getting out of this place seemed to be a good idea, they didn't seem to be coming in to rescue them all guns blazing so, he was going to have to make his own way back to the USA, or, just to another part of England, not like he'd be welcomed home.

"I don't actually have a clue what I'm going to do!" he laughed happily "I might as well go with your idea, getting out of here sounds like the best plan, I'd just love to be able to go shopping again without worrying about getting my throat torn out!"

When Patrick insulted him Sebastian put on a hurt expression and he gestured up to the heavens again walking up and down the center of the bus as he spoke with a grand tone to his voice;

"Oh no, it is just you, the unfabulous one, who is totally blind to my fabulous ways, so I don't blame you for not understanding, what with your disturbing lack of self hygene and your disgusting fashion sense, I mean just look at that bag, uuuugly." he sighed running his hand through his hair.

Seeing that the guy was more than a little bit depressed about what he'd told him, Sebastian thought he would leave the subject alone, they were strangers after all...not his buisness to pry in someone else's private life, even he had some boundaries after all. It seemed as if they were all having a little circle time together and he was eager to get in on it;

"Well since we're sharing, I used to live in Soho baby!" he laughed softly "Had a shop there too, still do! Doesn't seem like your kind of place Jimmy or yours Patrick, but, a cool student like Rowan would appreciate it's unique charms I'm sure!"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:13 am

Patrick had never really had a plan back when the world made sense and that policy had served him rather well to be fair. So why would he suddenly want to have a plan now that there was almost nothing certain on which to base his little plan on? But to be fair heading out of the city sounded like a plan, even if he was loathed to run to the British Fecking Army for help. But there wasn't a lot he could do about that right now. Being prideful in the face of the zombies and shit was just asking to be killed,

"I guess tha's te three'a te boys head'd in te sam' directi'n." he agreed with a little chuckle before turning back to Rowan with a little grin, "Yer wan' te tag alon' wit' us? I be' yer tir'da hidin' away in som' dormat'y an' all. Be bett'r te com' on wit' us an' ge' ou'a ther'."

Watching Sebastian insult him was actually very amusing, so amusing that he completely ignored the fact that he was being insulted in favour of just enjoying and having a little bit of an internal laugh at the gay guy as he tried to tell him off,

"Unfabul's?" he asked, laughing as he did so. Standing up, he pulled his t-shirt up to show off his abs. He smirked a little bit and patted his abs, "An' tha's wha' yer call unfabul's? Wha' yer been smokin' in yer off tim' boyo?"

He whistled a little bit when she told him that she used to go to Kings College. Even a mostly uneducated Irish fellow like him knew that Kings College was a good Univerity to attend. Or was it just an expensive one to attend? Honestly he neither knew nor cared at the moment. Chuckling a little bit, he shook his head as he listened to all of them saying where they came from,

"Hell I jus' liv' ou'a som' shitty apartme't down te road. Ain' gettin' muc' than's te all te buildin' sit's runnin' ou'a money." he told them all before laughing a little bit, smirking at Rowan, "Wha' te bet tha' yer woul'nt been able te affor' anythin' in te stor'?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 am

Rowan bit her lip a little bit, she wanted to go with these guys but she thought that she had better stay here in the city, she had to find her parents after all, and more importantly she had to stay with her research and help to find a cure, where better to do that from than here? She didn't want to be alone though...now she was with other people she realised how scared and frightened she really was, although she would stay looking tough for the world to see.

"Actually...I think I'm going to stay in London." she said with a small smile on her lips "I'm not quite finished here yet I have some things that I need to take care of, some people to try and find so...I'll have to refuse your offer but, I hope that you all manage to make it to a check point okay."

To be honest, although her smile was wide and bright Rowan was really scared to stay here on her own, but she had a duty to her friends and all those who she had lost to work until she was unable to work any more to find a cure for this thing and she would do just that. No way could she ask these guys to stay with her so they were going to have to part ways.

"Oh so you and Jimmy lived pretty local huh?" she asked with a happy grin "I guess it's just me and Sebastian that have come from afar...are you planning on staying over somewhere near here for the night before you head back?"

When Patrick said she wouldn't have been able to afford anything in the store, Rowan laughed a little bit, she was sure that the store wouldn't have been that expensive, and besides, it wasn't like her bank account was anything to sniff at, she had a few thousand tucked away in there.

"I'm not sure about that Patrick." Rowan smiled gently "But I sure would have liked to have seen your shop, my friends were always telling me it was a really fun scene down there but, I never got much chance to go."
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:44 am

Jimmy could tell that something was causing Rowan to want to stay here in London and he couldn't for the life of him figure out what it was. It could have been for friends but that then begged the question of why she was out here alone if she had a group to be with. But then again maybe it was their memories? Or something entirely different, he honestly had no idea what it was about but he didn't think that she would be safe here considering all the new types of zombies running around,

"What do you have to do here that can't be done with the protection of the Army?" he asked with a little bit of a shrug, "Surely it would be a lot better if you were safe but... your decision to make I suppose."

Jimmy nodded in agreement when she commented on him being pretty local. Even though he was pretty local he would much prefer to be away from this damned place. Too many happy memories turned into damned nightmares by those damned creatures. He sighed a little bit but shook himself out of his funk so as not to affect the others,

"I say we should stay in this bus for a bit." he told them as he peered out of the bus before frowning slightly, "There are more of them out there now after all. Worst comes to worst... we can drive this thing. Not sure how long it'll run for but the keys are still in."

Jimmy was beinning to get rather anxious about what was going on outside, anxious enough for him to quielty close the doors onto the bus. He was beginning to get a little bit nervous now. Without meaning to he grabbed his rifle, holding it tightly in his hands as the sounds of amassing zombies began to grow. The sounds weren't getting closer though so he relaxed a little bit,

"Well what do you know... a student with money." he teased Rowan with a small smirk, "I used to drive people up and down that street... I was a cabbie. A black cab driver no less. The number of tourists I ferried down the Soho... it was massive."
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 am

Rowan frowned a little bit and she didn't know whether to actually tell these guys what she did, they might be angry at her after all, she was unable to find a cure before it was too late and all of these people had probably lost people they loved, people they cared about. She felt so guilty whenever she thought about it, and she knew that her professors too felt guilty about it...but in their death she had taken it all on her shoulders.

Jimmy seemed to be a little bit cold to her now despite the early signs of caring, and she frowned slightly more, she didn't really understand and wondered if she had said anything but she merely smiled at the other guys on the bus;

"I've just got some work I need to finish, and I think it's best if I stay here, I know it's what they would have wanted me to do so, I think I should follow through on their wishes." she smiled softly "To be honest I wish I could leave but it's impossible!"

As Sebastian went off outside and said he was going to set something up, Rowan asked if he needed any help and he'd declined, apparently it was something that needed to be done quickly and quietly so...she didn't protest and merely stayed put.

"Seems like we're going to be here for the night, there are worse places to be I suppose." she stated with a light smile, standing up she wandered over to her bag and took out her notebook and pen, opening it up she hummed and tapped the pen on the page before putting it into her mouth as she looked over the formula's and data on the page.

Remembering something she grinned and took out a box of celebrations from her bag; "Here, would you guys like some? I found them in a flat near mine."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:06 am

Patrick raised an eyebrow at Jimmy. While he wouldn't exactly say he knew the guy, they'd met about twenty minutes ago after all, his first perception of the cabbie had been of someone who was going to care about Rowan very much. But he seemed to have cooled off in his approach. When he glanced at Patrick though the Irishman could see how worried the older man was just by looking at the guy's eyes. They were almost frantic with worry for this girl. He hadn't stopped caring about her at all then, probably just trying not to come across as a dirty old man. Which, to be fair, he had sounded like before,

"Well yer sur' yer don' wan' te com' wit' us?" he asked her with a small smile before grinning a little bit after sipping some of the cola and passing it back to her, "Anythin' we migh' be abl' te help yer wit' by any chanc' ther' Rowan?"

He blinked a little bit when Sebastian left the bus to do something before he simply shrugged a bit. They were probably staying the night after all, he just hoped that Sebastian was going to be able to keep the majority of the zombies away from the bus. The bus had been boarded up along the windows with metal strips though so he was hopeful actually that they could survive an attack,

"Yea' I onc' slep' in a Lond'n bus bac' befor' te world end'd." he joked a little bit even as he laid back across two seats, "As lon' as yer din' min' te smell tey weren' bad. But te be hones' tis plac' smells grea' compar'd te oth'r thin's aroun' now."

When she took out the chocolates he sat straight up, dead upright, and grinned, "Dibs on te milk'y way bars! Feckin' lov' tem!"
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:16 am

Rowan was getting a little bit annoyed that they guys kept asking her if she wanted to come with them, if she was sure, no she wasn't bloody sure and she did want to leave but she had her duty here and it wasn't like she could just move her research! It was a miracle that she still had some alive subjects in the lab for her to test on, she thought they would have died long before now. Trying to calm herself down a bit on the inside, as she didn't let it show on the outside, Rowan smiled lightly;

"I'm quite sure, thank you again though for your offer, and I wish you every safety in your journey to the checkpoint." she smiled softly, although it didn't really reach her eyes "I doubt that very much Patrick, I think I'm one of the only people left in London who can do this job, but I do really appreciate you trying to help."

Hearing that he had slept in a London bus once before the world ended Rowan bit her lip and she wanted to ask why he had been sleeping on the bus...running her hands through her hair she couldn't imagine having to live life that roughly she had it pretty sweet before the world went to hell. A part of her really missed her old life, but there was no point dwelling on things she couldn't have.

"I'll sleep much better than I have done, just because you guys are here." she shared with a shy smile "I always get nervous something is going to happen without me being to be able stop it while I'm asleep...but I guess I'll sleep better tonight."

With a little smile on her lips she threw three milky way bars to Patrick with a happy laugh, before turning to Jimmy and asking; "Well what's your favourite out of the packet? I like the ones that nobody else does, so, thats the Bounty for me I think."
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:25 am

Jimmy wasn't sure anything was worth her staying here all alone while the zombies outside her door got smarter and stronger with every passing day. But if there was something that was worth it then surely it would be a good idea to let the Army and their supplies and scientists help her? He wasn't even sure what the hell she was doing though she had had to trust her judgement on their one. Even if it did sound like it a was more of a suicide mission than anything else,

"Well we can at least drop you off in the morning. Make sure you get to your door safely at the very least you know?" he offered her with a smile before coughing a little bit to hide his embarrassment, "I'd hate for something to happen to you that I know that I, we, could have prevented after all. And you are very sure of your decision so we'll just have to help you as much as we can before making our way forward towards the Army's last known location."

To be honest Jimmy, although sympathetic, was not surprised that Patrick had found himself sleeping in a London bus before. Honestly, even Jimmy had had to sleep in the bus at one point simply because he had gotten that drunk. He chuckled a little bit at Patrick, knowing that the younger man had probably slept on the bus for the exact same reason. He smiled a little bit,

"Well don't you worry your little head darling." he assured her with a friendly, grandfather-like, smile, "We'll make sure that you're sleep goes undisturbed."

At the prospect of the celebrations, Jimmy laughed a little before sipping some of the cola that was still left out for them all. He hummed a little bit before smirking,

"Well I think Sebastian needs the snickers... to get himself some NUTS!" he joked, imitating the advert, before smiling, "So could I have the Mars bars please?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:34 am

Rowan looked at Jimmy over the top of her notebook and she couldn't help but smile broadly, that made her feel much better, she really did want to be close to these guys for as long as possible and she would feel so much safer if she was dropped off back at the campus instead of having to make her way there on her own, she really didn't want to make the long journey on her own again, it was one of the most nerve wracking experiences ever.

"Thanks Jimmy." she smiled softly at him "I would really like that, you know, you're really nice, even though we've just met, I didn't think that there would be people like you still left after whats gone on, you too Patrick, I'm glad that you're going to get out of here safely."

Of course, she knew she wouldn't and would be torn apart by ravenous freaks most likely but...she didn't dwell on that to be honest, there was no use in living with that fear over her head. She had enough things to worry about without expecting her death every day.

When he said he was going to make sure that she got some undisturbed sleep, Rowan blushed a little and she turned her head away from looking at the two guys to her notebook again, why did they have to be so nice? Now she wanted to go with them more than anything...but she had to stay here in this hell.

"I'd sure appreciate it..." she whispered softly "I'm so tired, I hardly get any sleep these days, I imagine its much the same with you guys, I never knew how much I should appreciate a good nights sleep until this all happened."

Fishing through the box, Rowan walked back over and sat by the two men, her notebook open on her lap as she leafed through it, giving Jimmy his Mars bars she grinned;

"I dont think that Sebastian would thank you for such a mean comment, but here you go, luckily the packet is still pretty full, normally they're half gone in an hour or so in my flat."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 am

Patrick glanced at Jimmy, glad that the guy was once again being so obviously protective over a girl he didn't even know. It was a good quality to have he thought. After all, Patrick was mainly helping Jimmy and Sebastian get to the military out of a lack of any other kind of plan. But Jimmy was willing to twist his plans, making his trip a lot longer in the process, just so that he could make sure that she was safe. He chuckled a little bit and waved his hand,

"I'm jus' on'a te nic' Irish tha' yer englis' peopl' only see in cartoo's." he joked a little bit, "Not all'a us are bomb'rs an' suc' aft'r all. I lik' te loo' ou' fer te safety'a sexy youn' wom'n suc' as yerself."

He wasn't even sure that just the three of would be enough to make it to the Army checkpoint actually. To be honest the streets in that direction had always been lined with waves of the damned zombies. Thankfully this time they had guns so that should definately help them out a lot. Not to mention he was sure that the special zombies were much fewer in number.

The last thing he wanted was for more than one of those giant zombies to come rushing at him.

Patrick hadn't gotten a good night sleep back when the world was 'right' but, oddly enough, he slept much better now that the world was FUBAR. Go figure right? He chuckled a little bit and nodded, "Sam' her' bu' fer me tis whol' thin' is te only reas'n tat I can ge' te sleep yer kno'? Before ther' wer' too many distract'ns an' shi'."

Patrick laughed a little bit at Jimmy's joke about Sebastian before he sobered a little bit and glanced down at the shotgun he was holding. He help it lightly in his hands, as if it were about to jump up and bite him if he held it too strong,

"Yer kno' tis is te firs' tim' I've hel'a gun fer anythin' oth'r tan huntin'." he mused aloud before setting it carefully back down, "It's gun' be a lon'ol' day tomorro'... we gun' hav' te kic' som' maj'r ass te mak' it te yer digs Rowan."
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:54 am

Rowan blushed a little bit when Patrick told her that he wanted to help secure her safety because she was a sexy young woman, but also because he was a nice Irish guy, she knew that not all Irish people were bad, and to be honest she had a bit of a thing for them, her ex boyfriend had been from Ireland as well after all. Smiling slightly she moved so that she was sitting in the middle of the two guys and snuggled up nicely;

"Well thanks Patrick, I have to say, I know that not all Irish people are mean, I have a bit of a thing for the accent myself, my ex was from Ireland." Rowan offered with a little smile on her lips "So you didn't have to say that to me."

Hearing that they were going to have a long day tomorrow, Rowan nodded her head and the guilt was piling on her again, she could never forgive herself if something happened to these guys because they were trying to help her. Biting her lip a little bit, she nibbled it until it started bleeding a little bit, and she almost pouted when she tasted the salty blood;

"You know...I don't think I would be able to forgive myself if anything happened to you when you were trying to help me...so...maybe you guys should just go on your own." she stated with a small sigh, she had enough guilt without them adding more on top of it.

At Patricks admission Rowan took up the gun and looked at it, she had held one before, and it was not a pleasant experience;

"I never held one before this started happening but then...after that it became almost a daily thing." she admitted herself, she had to shoot many test subject in the head after the necissary matter had been collected from them after all.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Venic

Jimmy Venic

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:10 am

Jimmy had to glare at Patrick a little bit when he complimented Rowan in such a manner as to suggest the only reason he was helping her was because she was an attractive young woman. This did not sit well with the protective paternal instincts that were becoming active in regards to Rowan. He would have had to have a little chat with Patrick to spare Rowan's feelings if she had been coming with them but apparently that was not to be. When she sat between him and Patrick he smiled a little bit before opening his bag and retreiving the small blanket that he had packed. He covered her lap and legs with it,

"There you go." he told her with a little smile, "Sorry I don't have any hot chocolate, it seems that the local tescos has been looted completely. Even Toilet duck was missing from the shelves if you could believe it."

They were all in agreement about that. Tomorrow was going to be a heck of a long day and tonight, considering he was determined to stay up so that she could sleep easy, was going to just add to the length of it. But he had reason to stay up and he had a goal to reach tomorrow and he would reach it come hell or high water,

"Well thankfully you don't get to decide whether or not we drop you off at your dorm." he teased her with a little smirk, "We've decided that we want to get you home safe... you're not the only one who can be stubborn you know."

Jimmy had no real experience with guns but he hoped that it wouldn't matter too much. After all, a rifle was a high powered gun and these creatures were unlike the zombies in films, they died from enough damage to any area and not just the head. He sighed a little bit,

"Never so much as held one before." he admitted, looking at the rifle, "I have a feeling I'll get far too comfortable with it for my liking..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing is believing (London Survivors)   Seeing is believing (London Survivors) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing is believing (London Survivors)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next