The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Empty
PostSubject: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Rowan couldn't believe that it had happened, it had been a few hours since she had gotten back to the lab and found it completely trashed, wrecked, and her samples were ruined because they had come into contact with the air. Not only that but her live subjects were no longer in the building, so that meant that someone had probably stumbled into them and met a rather unsavoury end.

Sighing softly she sat down in her dorm room, having travelled back from the lab in campus with as much research as she could, and she was in her room attempting to sift through it all and find out what was the most important and what she could leave behind. Her bag was already so heavy that she didn't think that she could take much more with her.

What should she do now?
There was no way that she could continue to stay in London now her research was gone, and she wasn't going to stay around to try and get some more samples to look at, it would be a death mission with just her on her own to do it. So, she supposed that she was going to have to abandon her research, although already she felt like a failure, she felt more of a failure than she had done even before.

Gritting her teeth she closed over the notebook she was looking at and Rowan wiped at her eyes, all those things that she was told by Professor Allen were true, she was unable to save the people that she cared about the most, and she was a failure in the feild she had wanted to succeed in more than anything else. Rowan had been so focused on her studies, but in the end it hadn't mattered one jot.

As she threw the notebook down on the floor, Rowan lay down on her bed with her face in the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Patrick had asked, and the others had agreed, to stay around longer now that Rowan's reason for staying had been destroyed. He hadn't want that for her but it seemed that she was fated to have to face just that. Sure it meant that she would be coming with them later, most likely, but he hadn't wanted that to come at the price of everything that she had been trying to achieve.

He hadn't been following her, so much as he had been looking out for her. After all, she was moving so dejectedly that she wasn't even paying attention to where she was going. He just wanted to make sure that none of the zombies thought that she would be easy prey or anything like that.

When she went into her dorm room he sighed a little bit and tried not to go with his urge to follow her into the room to comfort her. She might not want his brand of comfort. She might just want to deal with this on her own or something. He had almost convinced himself that she should be alone when he heard a few faint sobs through the door.

Now completely unwilling to leave her alone even if she wanted him to, Patrick knocked on the door softly a few times,

"Hey ther' Row'n? It's Patric'." he told her quietly through the door, "Can I com' in fer a sec'? I jus' wan' te tal' te yer. Maybe I can hel' yer ou' ev'n yea'?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Rowan heard a voice outside the door and immediately she jumped and reached for her pistol, but it was only Patrick so she relaxed and placed the gun back on the bedside table, sighing a little bit, she stood up and walked over to the door, although she was stubborn and she had insisted on coming here, all of the guys were so kind to her, it would make her a real bitch to turn them away while they were trying to help her again.

Opening the door slowly she smiled a little at him, although she was sure that he knew that she didn't really feel much like smiling right now, Rowan was pretty sure that the guys had actually figured out what it was she did now, if not, they weren't the brightest bulb in the box, although she fully expected them to ask her some questions about it, who wouldn't? She had been doing research on those things before the world had gone to hell, a lot of information resided in her head.

"Sure you can come in." she smiled softly "I'd be glad of someone to talk to, I dont really want to be alone right now but, the others were so busy making this place secure I didn't want to interrupt them."

As soon as Patrick had stepped inside she closed the door and locked it after him, she always made sure it was locked before she went to sleep and on occassions even barricaded it, alhough she didn't do that now, she felt safer now she wasn't here on her own if she was honest.

Looking around the room she saw that there wasn't really much to offer a guest before she grinned and opened one of the cupboards before pulling out something that was either going to go down really well, or was going to earn her a playful punch from the Irishman.

"I don't have much to offer to drink, but, you can have some of this if you'd like, kind of apt." she grinned, wiggling a can of Guinness in the air.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Patrick was glad that he had spoken as well as knocked because he was pretty sure she would have just fired through the door if he had just knocked. Sometime zombies tried to break down doors and it often sounded like it was like knocking. Glad that he didn't have a new hole in his body, he smiled faintly at her even though he knew that her smile was completely fake. What was there for her to be smiling about right now after all? When she invited him in he smiled a little bit more,

"Than's. Yer'd nev'r believ' how col' it is ou' in te corrid'r." he joked a little bit before nodding at her point. The other two were kind of busy but right now they didn't need his help so he had decided to help Rowan because he knew that she did need his help, "Tey're doin' a goo' job bu' tey say tat' tey don' need me help. I tol' em tey wer' nuts te wan' te do all te wor' but I had muc' bett'r tings te do wit' me tim'... lik' chec'in' up on me favourit' girlie."

When the door was so thoroughly locked behind him he chuckled a little bit at it but otherwise didn't comment on it at all. It seemed normal enough to him to be honest. When there were zombies outside the least you did was lock the door. He was looking around the room, trying to do so in a polite manner, when she presented him with a can of guinness. He laughed a little bit and accepted the can greatfully,

"Girlie yer sur' kno' yer way te win an Irishm'n!" he congratulated her before taking a sip of the guinness. It was luke warm and it tasted foul but that was just the taste of his homeland right there. Sighing happily, he gave her a teasing wink, "Yer kno' wha' guinn's does te an Irishm'n don' yer?"

Sitting down on the bed, he patted the part next to him and smiled softly at her, "Com' an' hav' a si' dow' wit' me yea'? I say yer nee' som'on' te be abl' te lea' on righ' now."
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Rowan smiled happily when Patrick called her his favourite girlie, he was so handsome that she couldn't help but be a little bit flattered, to be honest she had a bit of a crush on him but now wasn't really the time to admit that, well, maybe now but not before when they had been chased by one of those massive zombies and they were trying to trek across town as quickly as possible. Now they were alone, it seemed kind of nice, without Sebastian's flamboyance and Jimmy's protectiveness.

When he accepted the Guinness she grinned a little bit and took out a can of Sprite for herself, she didn't like Guinness at all and she thought that it was the foulest drink she had ever tasted. Taking a sip, she came to sit next to Patrick on the bed and she rested her head against his arm, just looking for some comfort from someone, a hug, anything like that.

"I'm such a failure Patrick..." she sighed softly "I couldn't even save one person, despite all of my training and my research, I couldn't make a cure to save anyone...."

Closing her eyes she felt her heart growing heavy and she nuzzled her head against his arm a little bit, oddly he smelt really nice, despite the fact that they could never get away from the smell of zombie, it was almost like despite all of that she could still smell the aftershave he used to use.

"I have nothing to stay here for now, it would be suicide to try and get more samples on my own...so I guess I'm going to come with you guys after all." she stated with a small smile "I'm just trying to sift through all these books but...I'm not really in the mood."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Patrick grinned a little bit when his little compliment got her to actually smile in a real, honest to god, happy way. To be honest she was exactly the kind of girl he was attracted to, he had actually be rather excited to find someone so beautiful and so nice at the end of the world. Being alone with her was especially nice and it wasn't just because his male mind immediately jumped onto the idea that it would mean they could have sex. He was trying to control his male mind even though he definately wanted to see more of her amazing body and to experience something that good with her.

The guinness wasn't as good as he remembered it, it was actually better than he remembered it. Of course it might have had something to do with the company he was drinking in. Company made drinking better but good company made it even more so. When she rested her head against his arm he smiled down at her before wrapping said arm around her shoulders to pull her in for a one-armed hug,

"Yer no failur' Row'n, yer tried wh'n anyon' els' woul'a jus' up an' lef'." he told her with a small smile before shaking his head. Setting the guinness down, he cupped her cheek gently with a hand, "Now yer list'n te me Row'n... wh'n we ge' te te Army tey'r gun' be so lucky to hav' som' as smar' an' as dedicat'd as yer te help em fin' te cur' te tis."

When she nuzzled against him like this he was so very glad that he had thought to start using a lot more aftershave. It made sense considering the showers were always broken now after all. He wrapped both arms around her in a bigger hug,

"Well yer kno' wha'? Wen yer wit' me an' te oth'rs yer mak' us all so muc' mor' happy an' muc' mor' lik'y te liv' through tis." he told her before tilting her head up to look at him with a gentle hand on her chin. He looked into her eyes, "Loo' at me wen I say... yer've don' amazin' tings her' an' yer'v don' tem all fer all mankin'. Yer anyting' bu' a failur'."
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Rowan turned her head away from Patrick and she bit her lip she didn't want for him to see her as upset as she was, because she was ready to burst into tears at any moment, he was so nice to her, reassuring her like this, she used to think that she was doing something brave, and she was all but ready to sacrifice her life and happiness to her cause yesterday, earlier today even! So...surely she could believe him, and think that she wasn't a failure, even if she hadn't succeeded in her goal just yet.

When he cupped her cheek in her hand her face was turned back towards him and her eyes were shimmering wth unshead tears, but as she took a few deep breaths and calmed down, she leant her head into Patricks touch and softly, without really knowing why, kissed his thumb.

"You really think so Patrick?" she asked softly "You aren't just saying that to make me feel better are you?"

Feeling his arms around her, Rowan felt like she was so safe and she hummed happily, moving so that she sat in his lap, with a small blush on her cheeks she rested her head on his chest, where she could hear his heart beating softly next to her ear. Unexpectadly, it was a soothing sound to her and she curled her fingers in his top.

"You make me happier too Patrick, I didn't think I would find such nice people to travel with, and even though I was stubborn and kind of mean to you yesterday...I'm so glad you ignored me and helped me anyway." she laughed softly "I don't know what I would have done without you guys."

Biting her lip softly, she looked up at Patrick, her nose gently touching his jaw from where she was sitting; "When we get to the army...you wont leave me will you?" she asked, her voice was wavering "I...I would like to stay with you, when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Patrick knew that Rowan was about to burst into tears at any moment and he really didn't want that to happen, he wanted her to be able to dry her little eyes and achieve some level of acceptance of what had happened. That way she could be happy again. She had been so happy when they had first met and he wanted her to be that happy again no matter what. Of course a selfish part of him wanted to know that he was the reason why she was so happy but he ignored that part of himself.

He tried to calm her down by stroking her cheek gently with his hand, hoping that the skin on skin contact would ease her fears and her worries. When she kissed his thumb he was a little bit surprised. But in the end he rather liked that she felt that comfortable with him to do that,

"I really tink' so." he told her again, this time in a firmer, but still kind, voice, "I ain' jus' sayin' it, yer' a righ' goo' pers'n an' yer shoul' be proud'a yerself fer all te goo' yer'v don'."

When she hummed happily he smiled with her, his smile only growing when she decided she was going to sit on his lap instead of the bed. His arms tightened around her slightly to keep her secure and he could tell that she was enjoying sitting there from her cute little blush,

"Ah yer'll fill me ol' Iris' hea' wit'; nonsens'... I'm jus' gla' I can help som'on' as lovely as yerself. Te oth'rs are muc' te sam' I'm tellin' yer." he told her with a grin before smiling a little bit happily and stroking some hair from in front of her eyes, "I don' kno' wha' I'da don' wit'ou' yer..."

When she looked up at him and asked him if he would stay with her he looked down into her beautiful, vulnerable, eyes and smiled faintly,

"I won' leav' yer. I'll be wit' yer as lon' as yer wan' me aroun'." he assured her with a whisper, "I'll always be ther' if yer wan' me..."

Unable to stop himself, Patrick leant forwards and gently kissed her soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Rowan couldn't help but smile up at Patrick he was such a sweet person, despite his rough exterior he was such a sweetie and she was so happy that she had found him, and the rest of the group. Although, it was obvious to see that she felt differently about him than she did for the other members of the group, she really did think that her crush was growing into more permenant feelings however bad that might be in the long run.

Her chest swelled a little in pride when he told her that she had done a really good thing, she thought that she had done a good thing as well, and she wouldn't stop her research she was just putting it on hold until she was able to do it properly.

"I...I guess I am a little bit proud of what I've tried to do." she whispered softly "And...and I'm not giving up! I'm just...putting it on pause for a little bit, I'm going to keep going until I have the cure like I promised I would do!" Rowan stated, her voice getting more firm and full of conviction as she resolved herself.

When he called her lovely, Rowan blushed a little bit and she held herself closer to him, she wanted to be this close to him always and for a moment there she had forgotten about the zombies that were always so close to destorying whatever little happiness she had left. Rowan didn't know what she would do if they took one of her new friends from her.

"Without me?" she asked with a shy smile "I haven't done anything that great, all I did was put you guys in danger by coming here...I guess I shot a few zombies but..."

Hearing him reassure her like that, Rowan's eyes overfilled with tears and she happily returned the soft kiss that he gave to her, her own hand reaching up to cup his cheek as she kept the kiss going, enjoying the contact and feeling undeniably reassured by the way that he was holding her close, and comforting her. Slowly she broke the kiss, and peppered his jaw with little shy kisses.

"Thank you Patrick, and I promise I'll do my best to get to the army base with you, even though I'm not as strong, or as fast as you, I'll do my best to keep up."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Patrick had tried to keep his tough guy act up around the others because he didn't want them to think he was too soft or anything like that and leave him behind. But when he was around Rowan all he wanted to do was make sure that she was alright, to protect her from any and all dangers that came their way. She was someone that he could see himself with before all the zombies and even now, with all the zombies, she was still someone he thought he'd like to spend more time with. He could see right away that he was reassuring her rather well seeing as she was beginning to believe in herself and her efforts once again. He smiled happily,

"Yer shoul' be prou'! Yer shoul' kno' tat' in all te worl' yer tri'd te do wha' no on' els' was willin' te do." he told her with a grin, "Yer stay'd an' did tis... no' cus it was easy bu' becaus' it was righ'."

When she held herself closer to him he instinctively pulled her even closer to him, wanting her to be by his side like this even though the rest of the world was falling apart. He wanted to be with her like this, happy like this with her. He shook his head a little bit,

"Yer migh' hav' only kill'd a few zombies bu' yer effec' on us... on me... has bee' a whol' lo' mor'." he assured her with a light blush on his cheeks, "Yer giv' me hop' an'a reas'n te kee' figh'in'."

The kiss was so beautiful and soft and tender that he couldn't help but sigh happily when she returned it. Her cute little shy kisses to his jaw made him smile even when he became bolder and began to kiss up and down her neck, gently nibbling at her collar bone,

"Yer don' hav' te worry... I'll protec' yer an' yer can protec' me." he told her with a smile before he began to nibble on her ear lobe, "Hmmm... yer tast' goo'... smell goo' te... yer keep som' perfum'? Or is tis yer natur'l musk? Eith'r way... I lik' it..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Rowan smiled softly when she heard that she was useful to the guys because she had a great effect on them, although, she was more interested in the effect that she was having on Patrick, despite what was going on around her she really wanted to be with him and not just in a cute way....she could feel herself getting a little aroused sitting on his lap like this and him complimenting her like that. It made her feel so amazing.

"I guess I must be pretty special then." she laughed softly, before letting her hand uncurl from his top and with a little blush on her cheeks she allowed it to slip up under his tshirt so that she could feel his warm skin under her touch "I don't really know how I do it but, I'll make sure that I just keep acting the same."

Humming happily when he began to kiss up and down her neck, Rowan ran her hand through his hair and eventually down his face to rest under his chin, softly she tilted his chin up so he was looking at her and she gave him a soft kiss on his lips. When he had kissed her that first time she had felt so loved and safe, she wanted more of it!

Allowing her lips to softly move against Patricks, Rowan shifted slightly so that she was laying down on the bed, and after breaking the kiss she looked up at him and gently tugged on his arm to get him to crawl on top of her. Although it probably wasn't the best move, Rowan wanted to take things further, these simple kisses felt so good, she wanted to experience more with him.

"I don't keep any perfume no." she whispered with a small blush "But I'm glad you like it Patrick...I have to say, I like your aftershave, it...it has a curious effect on me." Rowan admitted with a shy smile on her lips.

As she wrapped her arms around his neck, Rowan moaned softly into the passionate kiss she swept him up into, her lips moved quicker against his own and her tongue slipped along his bottom lip. It had been a long time since she had slept with a man, since her ex actually, and, she thought that Patrick was the right guy to be that next person.

"Patrick..." Rowan spoke shyly "Would you make love to me? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Patrick was certainly enjoying the way her body felt when she was sat on top of him the way that she was, it gave him a delightful friction that was very quickly turning into strong arousal. He was pretty sure that even now she could feel his arousal growing and poking her in the ass as she was sat right on top of it by sitting in his lap like she was. He smirked a little bit before purring as her hand explored underneath his shirt. Grinning a little bit, his arms slipped under her shirt to gently rub her back,

"Oh yer so very special. Espec'lly te me..." he purred to her before smiling when she said that she would just keep acting the same as she always did, "Yea' pleas' do. I really lov'd how yer wer' wen we firs' met... an' how yer ar' now."

Her fingers were running through his hair as he kissed her neck happily. If she didn't mind that his hair hadn't been properly washed due to the lack of showers then he wasn't going to point it out to her. He was rather enjoying the treatment of his hair actually. Kissing her softly on the lips, he was a little bit surprised when she laid down on her back and tugged him down with her. Was she thinking what he thought she was thinking? He followed her down though, kissing her as he crawled on top of her,

"Mmmm so it was jus' yer... an' how yer tast' an' smell? Hmmm... very nic'..." he purred as he kissed her passionately before chuckling slightly, "Well wha' do yer kno'? I guess te adver's fer tis bran' wer' righ' fer onc' abou' it's desirabil'iy."

Kissing her passionately he broked the kiss reluctantly to answer her question. He was silent for a moment before he sat back up just enough to allow him to take his shirt off. Throwing it to the side, he got rid of his jeans too so that he was only in his boxers,

"I will mak' lov' te yer Row'n..." he whispered to her gently as he kissed her before he tugged at her shirt, "I'll mak' sur' te be as lovin' as I possib'y can fer yer..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Rowan blushed softly when Patrick told her yet again that she was special to him, she was so glad because very quickly he was becoming special to her, she didn't want to be without him and she would go anywhere that he went. Although they had known each other for such a short time, she had grown attatched to him very strongly and she knew that she wouldn't leave him, even if it meant compromising on what she wanted.

"You're going to make my face permenantly red Patrick." she stated with a small blush still on her cheeks "I'll stay the same, as long as you promise to as well...you're special to me Patrick and, I don't want to be in this world without you now that I've found you, okay?" Rowan smiled shyly, pecking him on the cheek.

When he purred into her ear about how she smelt great, Rowan blushed again and she lost herself in the passionate kiss, it was amazing that she was able to grow close to someone like this, especially someone as sweet and caring as Patrick. Giggling softly when he mentioned the desireability of his aftershave, she nuzzled her nose against his neck;

"I would say that you picked a great brand." she whispered "But maybe you should save it for special occassions from now on?" Rowan asked with a small shy smile, hinting at the fact that she wanted to be like this with Patrick again in the future.

As Patrick moved away Rowan thought that she might have moved too fast, but as he took off his top and his jeans she blushed brightly and she bit her lip as she looked over his body, wow...he was seriously buff! What did he DO for a day job before all of this started? Slowly she took off her own shirt and unzipped her jeans, slipping them off too as she hugged her body to Patrick's.

"I was worried you were going to say no for a minute there." Rowan whispered softly "I'm so glad that you didn't though...I want to be with you like this very badly."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Patrick chuckled a little bit when she warned him that if he kept it up he was going to make her permanently blush. This wasn't too much of a threat to him considering how much he liked how she looked when she was blushing. But in the end he decided that it'd be better if she was comfortable with it and apparently she wasn't all that comfortable with blushing like that right now. He kissed her cheek,

"Alrigh' alrigh' I guess I'll try te stop. Ev'n though I do lov' makin' yer blus' lik' tha'." he teased her a little bit before chuckling a little bit and nodding with a happy like smile on his face, "I promis' yer tha' I'll stay exac'ly as I was befor' an' tha'll be all cut' fer yer righ'?"

Kissing and nuzzling against her neck, his hands roamed over her sexy little body, making sure that she had ample chance to push him away if she so desired. He purred a little bit into her ear, nibbling at her ear lobe as one of his hands gently began to squeeze one of her breasts. He liked the sound of her wanting him to wear it only for special occassions,

"Speci'l occass'ns huh?" he purred into her ear with a grin, "Mmmm I lik' te soun'a tha'... spec'l occass'ns lik' tis on' righ' now I wond'r?"

He wanted her to come out and say it... it was a little power trip, so sue him. When she seemed to appreciate his body he struck a little pose before purring when she removed her own clothes so that she was only in her underwear. As he pressed his body against hers he made sure that she could feel his arousal pressing against her iner thighs,

"Wha' kind'a san' man woul' I be if I tri'd te turn yer down? Yer beautif'l." he assured her with a grin before moaning happily and beginning to squeeze and rub her breasts through her bra. Reaching behind her, he undid her bra and helped slip it off. He leant in and licked one of her nipples, all the while maintaining eye contect with her, "Mmmm I wan' yer jus' as badly..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan Mathers

Rowan Mathers

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Rowan moaned softly when she felt Patrick squeeze one of her breasts, she enjoyed him touching her like this but she was aware that she should probably keep the noise down, she was really vocal during sex normally so it was going to be hard for her to do that. But, it was better than her being loud and getting a horde of zombies jumping through the door at them half way through.

When he mentioned the special occassions that she had alluded to, Rowan blushed softly, although he didn't seem to actually tell her that he didn't want that, so, she merely nodded her head with a shy smile on her lips, her lips brushing against his ear as she whispered;

"Well, if you would like to...I wouldn't mind having these moments more often." she stated, kissing and nibbling at his ear before pulling away.

Allowing her hands to move up and down his back enjoying the feeling of his warm skin under her touch, Rowan massaged his shoulders softly, they felt so tense, but she wasn't really surprised in a situation like they were in. Moving her lips to his shoulders she gently kissed and nipped along them as she massaged him still, wanting him to feel more relaxed and free than before.

"You think so?" she asked with a small blush on her cheeks "Thanks Patrick...I guess it's not something I think about a lot now...but I'm glad I meet your approval."

Unable to stop a small moan from escaping her as Patrick licked at her nipple, Rowan felt herself growing more aroused than she had been before as she looked down into his eyes, his expression was so lust driven that she couldn't help but bite her lip, before kissing him passionately her hand moving down to gently stroke at his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Glen Moray

Patrick Glen Moray

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:25 am

Patrick was very pleased when he heard her moan at his touch to her breast. He hadn't been sure if she would have enjoyed it or not. He might have been going too fast after all. Either way he loved the way her voice sounded when she moaned, even softly as she was doing now. Of course they'd both have to keep quiet. Not only would it be awkward if Sebastian and Jimmy heard somehow but if the zombies heard it would be even worse.

Patrick grinned a little bit when she nodded about the special occassions. Oh he could definately get itno there being more special occassions with someone as beautiful as Rowan. When she whispered into his ear, and nibbled on it too, he shuddered a little bit and let out a soft gasp of pleasure. He fixed her with a burning gaze of desire,

"I'd lik' nothin' bett'r tan te hav' thes' momen's wit' yer." he told her before kissing her passionately, breaking away reluctantly, "A'cours' we will hav' te be quie'... don' wan' te be interrupt'd."

Her touches to his back were soft and gentle and made him grin a little bit. She seemed to know instinctively where to touch him. He shuddered happily before smirking a little bit, "I kno' so darlin'..."

He sucked her nipple into his mouth and sucked at it while gently running his tongue across it as well, all the while still looking into her eyes. When she pulled him up into a passionate kiss and rubbed at his arousal he moaned a little bit before slipping out of his boxers and beginning to rub her pussy through her panties as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)   Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irish Comfort (Patrick and Rowan)
Page 1 of 1