The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Empty
PostSubject: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:06 am

Andrew had been working on the horses on the estate today, reshoeing them so that they weren't going to damage their feet. They were obedient horses so he managed to get pieces of apple for each of them, although the cook had glared at him and said that he'd be going without lunch because of it. But Andrew didn't care much, he didn't like the food the cook made anyway.

As he was tidying the farrier equipment he was approached by one of the maids. Odd enough in itself but the maid had told him that the Lady had called for him to enter the house and seek her out in her chambers.

Now that was down-right strange.

The Lady of the estate was a secluded woman who was reported to dislike spending time away from the home during the day. But entertained on the nights, managing to be a shut-in during the day but keeping the stigma of such a title away by then throwing extravagant parties at nights.

Ah the lifestyles of the rich.

Andrew was not rich, he had never been rich and it was supremely unlikely that he would be anywhere near being rich. But Lady Williams was a massively wealthy woman, although he was unable to tell anyone why she was rich, all she ever seemed to do was spend money and never make any. But if it worked for her.

After cleaning his hands, unable to clean himself completely due to haste, Andrew walked through the house and reach the Lady's chambers. Knocking on the door firmly, he coughed a little bit to clear his voice,

"My Lady Williams." he called out, "My Lady you sent for me... I am Andrew Watkins."
Back to top Go down
Abbey Williams

Abbey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 am

Abbey had decided that she had needed to take on a new servant around the hall, to be honest the last servant that she had to tend to the horses had betrayed her by trying to steal some of her money while she was 'asleep' after making love to him, safe to say, she was not asleep and the man found himself devoid of several pints of blood as a result for his little crime. Yet, the other servants were not able to keep up with the work he had left behind, so another was needed.

What had surprised her was that he was such an attractive man, she hadn't had a servant as good looking as him in her employ for a long long time, not since she was living in Rome she had to say. Smirking a little bit she sat behind her desk and tapped her fingers on the skull that she kept there as a paperweight, Abbey was looking for a little fun, so she would get the measure of this servant tonight in more ways than one.

Hearing him knock on the door she stood up from her desk and made her way to the window looking outside at the silvery moon as it streamed through the glass onto the floor of her chambers, it was so nice to be able to enjoy her life now she had done her money making.Without having to go out and work or steal any more, it was easy enough just to make money by sitting there.

Opening the door with a mere wave of her hand from where she stood, Abbey smirked, she was so looking forwards to freaking this guy out, that was just the first step into the process. Some of the servants knew about her little secret, theyd been loyal for years and she was happy to have them aid her in keeping up her appearance of 'human'.

"Come in Mr. Watkins." she stated in a cool voice, stepping out of the shadows so that she was visable, with a small smile on her lips she moved forwards to shake the man's hand "Pleased to meet you, I merely wanted to introduce myself to you, and to thank you for taking this position."

With a little smirk pulling on her lips, Abbey looked into his eyes with her own, which seemed to shift and change colour of their own free will.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:27 am

Andrew hadn't been employed here very long and the other servants had been very tight-lipped about just what the Lady looked like. Rather telling that he'd been working here a month and hadn't even see the Lady wasn't it? Well not really. He was much lower born than she was, he supposed he wasn't really worth her time. Although he was looking forward to seeing her, she was said to be the most beautiful Lady in all of England.

When the door opened he glanced around for someone to have opened it but there was no one standing anywhere near the door and no one looking as if they had passed by it. In fact the only person in the room was stood by the window. The moonlight was spilling into the room now and he was granted the sight of Lady Williams in profile, framed by the moon.

When she asked him to come in he did so, stepping inside and closing the door behind him as gently as he could. He turned to the voice just as the Lady stepped into the light. He faltered a step and took a little gasp as he saw how beautiful she was. Shaking himself out of his little stupour, Andrew took the hand he was offered and gave it a firm handshake before kissing the back of it,

"Thank you Lady Williams." he told her quietly, "You have given me this position and I am incredibly grateful for it. It is a pleasure to meet such a generous woman."

He noticed that her eyes seemed to shift and he jumped slightly before berating himself. It was probably just a trick of the shadows, nothing more.

Back to top Go down
Abbey Williams

Abbey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 am

Abbey almost laughed at his expression when he saw that the door had just opened on its own, it was one of the good points about having her powers she supposed, although she couldn't go out in the day it was so much better to be able to do all these other things instead. She felt a little guilty that she hadn't introduced herself to Andrew sooner, it wasn't like her but she had lots of...problems to deal with.

When he kissed the back of her hand she smirked a little bit more, he seemed to be a servant with manners, it was a rare thing. The things he said were so complimentary but she had heard them a million times, to be honest he was seeming a little ordinary apart from his rugged look which made her attracted to him beyond the norm.

"I apologise for the lateness in our meeting but, I have been very busy as of late." she stated with her voice taking a small melodic tone to her voice "Won't you sit for a minute and speak with me, I must say, I am certainly intriqued to learn more about you, Andrew, if I might call you that."

Her voice purred a little when she said his name, Abbey gestured to her chair behind the desk for him to sit down in, she was already getting a little hungry from looking at him, he smelt great and it made her want to sink her fangs in now and have a lovely little nibble. Of course, being as old as she was she had learnt not to give into those feelings, those urges.

"Do you enjoy working on my estate?" she asked with a devilish glint to her eyes "I assume that you have found your feet given how long you've been working here now?" Abbey asked again, her voice was low and silky as she made her way towards the chair, slinking around the desk, her fingertips lightly running on the wood.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:45 am

For the strangest reason, Andrew was beginning to think that he was the prey and she was the predator. It was probably the look in her eyes that did it. When she smirked at him, her eyes flashed at the flash was a lot more predatory than she had been even a few seconds ago. He could also tell that she appreciated his manners though and that was a good thing. He'd spent a lot of time being told off for his manners, both during his short time in the army and since his return to England,

"It is not a problem at all my Lady, my work for the day was just finished." he assured her with a small smile, enjoying the sound of her melodic voice very much. When she offered for him to stay he smiled a little bit, his cheeks a little hotter, "Of course my Lady, I admit to having heard a lot about you from the other servants and some of the people in the closest town."

When she purred his name he once again felt the inexplicable feeling that she was sizing him up for a plate. He nodded his head with a small smile, "Yes of course my Lady Williams."

He wasn't going to tell her just how much he enjoyed her saying his name though because the answer was a lot, he loved it in fact. It made him feel so desired and to be desired by a Lady, when he was nothing but a commoner, was rather exciting,

"I have enjoyed it so far and fully expect to continue to do so." he admitted with a small grin, "Quite a few characters you have on your staff. And yes I think I've managed to settle in rather well, especially in the farrier duties, it's a lot easier than when I was in the army doing it."
Back to top Go down
Abbey Williams

Abbey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:55 am

Abbey smirked softly and she couldn't help but think that he had heard some strange things about her from the locals in the next town over, her house was quite removed from the town and her servants didn't circulate gossip and so, the poorer people simply let their minds wander and come up with their own. So, she was rather interested to hear what they were saying about her.

"You've heard a lot about me from the next town over?" she laughed softly, a rather tinkly sound, she had learnt long ago that everything about her was engineered so that she would be the perfect being to attract and pounce on her prey with minimal effort "I would love to know what you have heard, if you wouldn't mind telling me?"

When he sat down on her chair she smirked a little wider, he looked so lost on such a large chair almost as if he was aware that he didnt really belong sitting on it, although, if he was wearing the right clothes, it could suit him rather well. As his cheeks flushed lightly, Abbey caught a large whiff of his scent and she felt her eyes shifting colours again.

"Please feel free to call me Abbey, the full title is so boring and stuffy, don't you agree?" she asked with a small purr as she finished her little trail around the desk to stop beside him.

Hearing that he had enjoyed the work so far she nodded her head and came around to the back of his chair, leaning forwards to speak to him, right by his ear. Although she didn't have many weaknesses in men, she did have a penance for men who were in battles and wars, army men in modern days they were called, it seemed that Andrew was one of these men.

"An army man hm?" she asked in her silkily soft voice "Well I am very glad that you returned home, where would I be without you, all my other servants are so...pitiful when it comes to taking on other servants duties."

Moving her mouth from being so close to his ear and neck she was touching it, Abbey moved back to his side again.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:07 am

When she asked what he had heard about her from the next town over, which was honestly quite far away, he chuckled a little bit and shook his head slightly. To be honest the opinions of her in the next town had been numerous and he had mainly only remembered the ones that he had thought were amusing at the time. When she asked to know what he had heard he chuckled a little bit,

"Well alright then ma'm but I must warn you that only a few of them make any sense." he warned her lightly before thinking about it, "Let's see... there was talk of you being a witch, a succubus, a vampire and a ghost. Those were the bad ones. But there was also a lot of talk about you being an angel and the most beautiful woman in the world. I can see that one of those is much closer to being true than any of the others, if you don't mind me saying."

When she told him to called her Abbey his cheeks heated up a tad more. That was a tad informal when she was not only a Lady but his employer right? But at the same time she was his employer so he had to do what she wanted him to do,

"Alright then... Abbey." he agreed before chuckling a little bit nervously as she circled round to him, "Must be old habbits or something..."

He could tell that saying that he had been in the army had had an effect on her, she seemed to become a lot more interested very quickly and he was perfectly happy with that. Of course when she spoke so closely into his ear he shivered a little bit and not at all in a bad way. He nodded a little bit in the end, trying to pull his blush back,

"Yeah... cavalry at one point and then down to rifleman." he admitted, trying his hardest not to act like a fool now that there was a beautiful woman hanging around him, "I'm nowhere near as valuable as you say... I just like to do my duties with as much enthusiasm and passion as I can. It makes them better quality I think..."
Back to top Go down
Abbey Williams

Abbey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:15 am

Abbey had thought that those would be the types of things that they would have come up with, of course, they were right on one of those accounts although it wasn't the ones that Andrew thought that it was, however flattering that it was he thought that she was some sort of angel. She was certain if there were any angels up there in Heaven they would be insulted deeply at what he had just said, because, Abbey was far from angelic.

"I can honestly say there is nothing as unappealing to me than being an angel, how boring would that be?" she asked with a dark chuckle "Following the rules and never being able to have any fun, how incredibly dull, don't you think? People should live in the moment, because, there aren't that many moments in life, when you think about it."

At least, there weren't many moments in human life compared to hers, which had started in the Roman times and spanned until now, she had seen many things and experienced many things that Andrew would never experience, it was such a shame really.

Of course she had seen him shuddering and Abbey couldn't help but smirk wickedly, that was good, he was being responsive to her, hopefully she would be able to bed him tonight, but not before having some food, she was so hungry, not having fed since the other servant had left, or rather been forceably taken into the other world.

"You should never devalue yourself like that, especially because with my experience, I know when things are valuable and when they are not." she whispered sensually, lifting his head up under his chin with a cool finger "And, I know that you are more valuable than you first appear, I just have to figure out, in what manner." Abbey hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:26 am

Andrew chuckled a little bit nervously when she told him her opinions on being an angel. She was right though, he imagined it was be boring as all hell if he was honest. But she was also wrong about something as well. And that was believing that he thought she was an angel. He didn't think she was an angel, he thought she was the closest any one person could come to being the most beautiful woman in the world, it had been a separate rumour from the angel one after all,

"Well it does sound rather dull and unfulfilling when you say it like that. But I agree, we she live as much as we can while we can." he agreed before chuckling a little bit, "But actually I was saying that I agreed with the rumour that you were the most beautiful woman in the world. I've been to Spain, France, Africa and India and I've not seen anyone like you Abbey."

He tried not to blush at having said that. He was a former soldier after all, he was supposed to be better than that. Blushing was something that immature little boys did; a man didn't blush even if what he said did turn out to be embarrassing.

Andrew had to admit that this all seemed like she was trying to get a reaction from him, to tease him into showing some reaction that she wanted to see. Apparently he had shown it to her though because she moved away slightly before tilting his head up with her finger. Her icy cold finger no less,

"Well I hope that in whatever manner I am valuable it can help you too Abbey." he told her honestly with a little chuckle, deciding to joke a bit, "Perhaps it has something to do with my shoe size?"
Back to top Go down
Abbey Williams

Abbey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:52 am

Abbey didn't quite know what to say in response to what Andrew said, she had heard it all before in many different languages and in many different scenarios, but it was a little different this time, perhaps this man had a value hidden in something she hadn't experienced in a long time and that was the idea of falling in love. Of course she wasn't saying she was so idiotic to believe she had fallen 'in love at first sight' but she could entertain the idea of attraction.

"Well that does not surprise me, probably because there is nobody like me, anywhere else in the world, so much can be said for you also, no two people can ever be so alike." Abbey commented with a wicked smile, there of course was a reason that there could be no other like herself and she was sure he'd figure that out soon enough.

When she heard him speak about his value being in his shoe size Abbeys eyebrow raised and an amused smile appeared on her lips, he really was being informal now to make such an announcement about someone in as high a position in society as she was. But Abbey didn't mind, in fact she found it rather enjoyable to have someone test and challenge her for a change.

Instead of getting angry as another of her species might of, she merely allowed her finger to drop from Andrews chin but her gaze stayed focused on the man not breaking contact at all. It was those eyes that often ensnared people after all, they were caught in their changing colours.

"What an intriguing thought, you would reduce your own value to your 'shoe size' you must be quite proud of it to make it your main asset, maybe I shall have to see for myself how true your evaluation is...would that be something that interests you...?" Abbey purred softly, leaning down to his ear again.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:06 am

Andrew had to admit that Abbey was a captivating woman, someone far more beautiful than almost any other person he had met before. He usually didn't put much stock behind external beauty, more often than not such beauty came at a price, either pride of vanity most likely. But she showed no signs of either of these problems. Of course he had only met her a few moments ago so time would tell if his initial reaction was accurate or not,

"Of course, we are all of us unique." he agreed with a small smile, noting the more wicked smile that she was sporting, like she knew something that he didn't. He chuckled a little bit, "Although sometimes I do wish certain types of people were not so common. Like Jimmy."

Jimmy was one of the stablehands and no one liked him. He was as cranky as a crippled senior but was only about thirty, and he hated everyone for no apparently reason at all. It had become something of a joke that if something was bad then Jimmy might actually like it.

He chuckled a little bit awkwardly after he had made the joke about his shoe size; it had only been meant to lighten the mood but she seemed to have taken it rather seriously. Well either that or she was admiring the brass balls he had to have to say something that 'vulgar' to a member of the aristocracy. He continued to look into her eyes, noting the way that they kept changing. It seemed... hypnotic. He blinked a few times and broke the eye contection sublte, looking at her face but not her eyes. They were beautiful, there was no doubt, but he felt almost like he was getting confused just by looking at them changing colour like that, even if it was just a trick of the light,

"Oh I don't think it's the whole of my value." he joked, chuckling a little bit before blushing a little bit when she purred into his ear again, "Wow... I must admit to being out teased by yourself milday Abbey. That is, after all, an incredibly inticing offer."
Back to top Go down
Abbey Williams

Abbey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:32 am

Abbey sighed softly when Andrew mentioned Jimmy he was one of the man that she had fed on in the past and as a result he had become rather grumpy when she chose to favour others over him, which although wad more often than not lately he didn't show any signs of 'getting over her' as it were. Honestly the man needed to move on and get a wife it had been five years since she had last shown him affection and that was a long time for a human to wait.

"Ah Jimmy...he's not as bad as everyone says he was quite an affectionate soul when he first came here a pleasure to talk to but over the years he's become somewhat...annoying yes I must agree." She smirked, laughing softly at some of the more recent activities he had engaged in to get her interest, it was sweet Abbey had to admit.

Having to stifle a small moan when she saw the blush on Andrew's cheeks, Abbey could practically taste his blood in the air and she wanted to taste him so very badly that she was going to have to move fast before she did so without his consent. If she did that then he might go telling and screaming the truth about her all over town and although it was unbelievable she was still worried by it.

So allowing herself to gently kiss at the crook of Andrews neck, Abbey whispered softly into his ear, gently displacing a few strands of his hair as she did so;

"Oh I assure you, I am deadly serious, I want to do several...morally questionable things to you and I hope you will allow me, all you need to do is give me your consent and I can guarantee you will feel pleasure like you never have before."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Brunii

Andrew Brunii

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:15 am

Andrew noticed how Abbey seemed to react a lot differently to the use of Jimmy's name than anyone else on the estate did. It was almost like she was feeling... regret? No it couldn't have been regret, that didn't make any sense. What did she have to regret anyway? Surely it wasn't her fault that Jimmy had seemingly aged in a cranky old man before his time? Honestly he didn't think it could have happened to a nicer guy. When she said that he was quite affectionate he raised an eyebrow,

"Affectionate soul you say?" he asked, more than a little be surprised. He couldn't help but voice his thoughts aloud, "How did he go from being an affectionate soul to being a complete... well... Jimmy for lack of a better word?"

She made an odd little noise that Andrew could have sworn was something like a moan but when he turned to look at her she was her usual collected self. Granted she looked to be slightly flustered about something but not enough to have to stifle a moan or anything as extreme as that. Unless, of course, she knew something that he didn't. Of course she knew lots of things he didn't he supposed, but none of them worth stifled moans.

When she kissed the crook of his neck he shivered happily with pleasure and he couldn't help but try to turn to look at her. But by that time she was already whispering into his ear, causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up as his cheeks flushed bright red,

"W-well I have to say that... that depends on what morally questionable things you want to do to me." he admitted with the same level of blush continuing, "S-sounds like something I could get into... I guess I could give it a try for someone as beautiful as yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)   Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call from on high (Andrew and Abbey)
Page 1 of 1