The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heylin High - Chapter Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

Heylin High - Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:51 am

Darcie was feeling cheered by the arrival of her new friend Jack, although she did still have a hell of a headache from where he whacked her with the door of his metal van, she was glad that he had done so in a way. It made this otherwise unbearable social time, slightly more bearable because she didn't have to go through it alone.

If she crashed and burned she already had someone there who would be willing to talk to her after these next few minutes.

Looking out over the classroom she saw those old familiar divides and instead of taking a seat she waited for Jack to go to his usual place and was quick to follow behind him. Darcie was going to stick like glue to that boy and he was going to have to lay in the bed that he had made for himself, at least for today that was.

Hopefully he wouldn't mind because she had nobody else to hang around with.

Biting her lip Darcie's eyes flicked over the Jock table, there were those cheerleaders from outside draped all over them, panties flying everywhere their skirts were so short. It made her sigh, it was irritating women degraded themselves so much just to be seen as attractive and desirable.

Then there were the jocks themselves...and wow one of them was worthy of all that attention! He was like, unattainable model level of beauty. Her eyes turned back to Jack and smiled softly, mouthing to him;

"Who's that?" jerking her head slightly in the hot guys direction.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:01 am

Chase Young was a young man and already he had it all.

Right now he was managing a B-grade average in all his classes due to beating up some nerds until they tutored him, for free of course, so he was free to do what he wanted to do with his life. Football! He was the star quarterback for the Football team and right now he was so good that he had seventeen sponsorship deals from universities around the country. He was going to go pro and everyone in the school, everyone in the STATE, knew about it.

So was he popular? Yes.

Did he have the loosest bitch of a cheerleader available whenever he wanted? Yes.

And did he love to prove his superiority over the losers? Oh god damn it yes he did!

Speaking of losers...

"Hey..." he patted one of his team on the shoulder to get his attention before nodding towards Jack, "Check it out... Spicer got himself a goth girl! Must think she'd give him some... come on guys, lets... introduce ourselves."

Leading the charge as it were, Chase appeared behind Jack and smacked him hard on the back in a parody of a friendly pat on the back. As Jack fell forwards on his desk he pulled the chair out from under the other boy and sat down in it as Jack fell to the floor,

"Awww still so clumsy Spicer!" he smirked a little bit, "You gotta work on that buddy!"

He turned to the new girl with a small smirk,

"So who's this eh?" He smirked at her friends, "Vamperella?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:07 am

Darcie was glad that Jack was telling her a little bit about the people in the classroom and to be honest although the guy was hot, he was quite obviously from what Jack was telling her;

Taken,
A jerk off,
And never likely to look at her twice.

So without much of a pain she shrugged off the idea, she didn't even think she'd get on with him anyway. Jack said that he wasn't very smart and from what she knew of the boys at her school like Chase Young, it was correct. They often bullied people into doing their work for them.

When he came over to them, Darcie tensed and she couldn't help but gasp when Chase all put thumped Jack on the back and pulled his chair out from under him so that he fell hard on his ass. The whole class started to laugh and she frowned in upset at what had happened, helping Jack up Darcie turned her glare to Chase.

"He's not clumsy you fucking knocked him over." she hissed "Anyone would fall over if those meat hooks came into contact with them."

Rolling her eyes Darcie folded her arms around her chest and nodded with a smirk; "Yeah thats me, Vamperella Vane. Pleased to meet you, King Dick Head." she smirked wider "You going to whack a girl or shall we skip this preamble and assume you're not going to like me, and I'm not going to like you, and we can just ignore each other?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:15 am

Ah was there any better feeling than humiliating a nerd in front of the class while you received praise for doing so? He smirked a little bit wider and gave a small, mocking, bow at the applause he was getting from the students. This, in turn, got more laughs and some angry muttering from Jack, who Chase ignored entirely.

Of course he noticed the little goth girl giving him a dark glare. He smirked a little bit,

"Ooo little goth girl is angry! Gunna summon some ghosts to get me?" he taunted her before smirking a little bit and turning to the class, "Nah Jack's just clumsy... right guys?"

The class laughed and quite a few supported the idea with shouted comments about how useless Jack was. He smirked and bowed mocking to the girl before smirking a little bit at her barbs, his team-mates making "oooh" noises. Laughing a little bit, he shook his head,

"You got fire girl! And everyone knows a fiery is a demon under the sheets!" He grinned before patting Jack on the head before playfully slapping his cheeks, "Too bad you'll never see how good she is pencil dick virgin!"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:21 am

Darcie raised her eyebrow when Chase made that stupid link between goths and ghosts, to be honest he was right, she actually did find that aspect of philosophy fascinating and was hoping to do a big paper on it at the end of the year, however, he didn't need to know that she knew so much because of her research. Why not mess with his little mind a slight?

Smirking softly Darcie merely waited until his barbs were done, then she shrugged her shoulders.

"Not really ghosts, demonology is more my thing. You seen Paranormal Activity? Well...lets just say you should be careful who you talk to like that, or you might find yourself thrown out of bed in the middle of the night. Probably wearing ickle bunny boxers."

Laughing herself Darcie grinned at Chase;

"Thanks for the compliment, I like to think the same."

Making a point of looking down Darcie frowned softly, and looked back up at Chase. Her face changed into a little grimace of shame for the guy, it was all an act of course, she didn't feel any shame for the guy at all.

"Well you know what they say about guys with big feet right? I see that Jacks are...notably bigger than yours. What are they size threes?" she smirked, smugly.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:31 am

Chase rolled his eyes at the new girl with a smirk as he reached out and ruffled her hair in a very condescending manner. He might have also put some force into the action so that she was unable to just move her head out from under his hand,

"Awww poor girl... thinks that demons are real!" he laughed and his team laughed with him before he gripped the girl's chin to make her look up at him, smirking as he did so, "You should know the difference between real life and make-believe little goth girl. This is the real world. Your precious ghosts and demons don't exist, your crappy emo music isn't insightful and the big mean jock guy?"

He smirked,

"Yeah he never gets punished in real life so why don't you be a good little girl and go play in the corner with your razor blades?" He smirked and gripped Jack's shoulder tightly, causing the boy to flinch, "Jackie boy here owes me some money... lunch money is a cliché I know but Jackie is loaded so I like to keep the classics."

He raised an eyebrow and some of the people in the class made the same "ooh" noises as his team had. Huh. This pale chick had some guts! Ashley screeched across the room,

"Hey shut up you freak!" she cried before grinning and fluttering her eyelashes at Chase, "He's way too big for you..."

Chase smirked and winked at his cheer-bitch, making her blush and start giggling with the girls. Chase held up a finger as if he had just remembered something,

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!"

He grinned as he slammed a savage punch into Jack's stomach that doubled the boy over and made him fall to the ground. Chase waved at the boy,

"That's for not getting me an A on my math homework."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:40 am

Darcie laughed softly when Chase ruffled her hair, she didn't like people touching her without her permission and she was going to fucking murder him the next chance that she got for touching her without asking. She was going to undermine and degrade the fucker until he was too embarrassed to leave his house and all his lackeys moved onto someone else for a chance of pace.

Her chin was gripped by his hand and she growled lightly, now the fucker was double dead!

"If you're so confident, you won't mind me giving some of my unreal magic a go, will you?" she asked, her voice a gentle whisper, but it spoke of just how angry she was, it wasn't raised and she wasn't spitting in venom at the guy any more, he had gone past that little area of anger she had to admit.

This area was reserved for the biggest douches in existence.

"Just be careful I don't put them in your lunch." she sneered.

When the girl spoke up for Chase Darcie laughed and placed her hand on her chest as if she was admitting that she had rather funnily made a mistake. Waving her hand in the air acceptingly, she smiled brightly;

"You know what, I'm sorry, you're right! He is just one big dick, with no brains and unable to think of anything other than football, sex, naked girls, more football...gay sex in the locker room." she hummed "I do apologise."

Gasping Darcie picked Jack up from the ground and got him back onto his seat, gently looking over his face she moved some hair out of his eyes and began asking him if he was okay after all of that.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:56 am

Chase was a little bit annoyed with himself to be honest. After all the barbs they had been trading over recent days, he actually found himself attracted to the weirdo goth girl, Darcie Vane. She had a smoking body that much was for sure!

He'd made sure to comment, loudly, that she would be a stunner without her clown make-up and vampire-film wardrobe.

When they girls had been having swimming lessons.

It had gotten him a week of detention but it had been so worth it to see her in a swimsuit and get the chance to tease her like that.

But she was just so fucking infuriating too!

She was a loser. That much was plain as day by her fashion sense and her continued support and friendship with Jack Fucking Spicer! He growled in annoyance before smirking as he entered the canteen with the rest of his team. Grabbing a couple bottles of milkshake, he smirked and took the football he had in his hands before throwing it...

The ball smashed right into Jack's school dinner, splashing both him and Darcie in food. Chase grinned viciously,

"Hey Jackie boy! You got food on my ball! You gunna clean that?" he asked brightly before grabbing the other boy by the hair and pressing his face against the ball, "Lick it clean bitch boy! Everyone knows you enjoy licking balls you little queer!"

He smirked viciously at Darcie,

"Sup Booberella." he taunted her, causing his team to laugh, "You still trying to grab attention by wearing those corset things or you dressing like a normal person today?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:06 am

Darcie was having a great time with Jack, he was lovely and she was getting a little bit attracted to him as more than a friend. She couldn't help it! He was kind to her, he was clever and he was funny, on top of that he didn't look half bad. They had so many similar interests that they often found themselves liking and expanding their interests together.

It was at that moment they were discussing a new underground band they both liked the tracks of, when Chase's football came flying across the canteen and landed in their dinners.

Gasping Darcie stood up and looked at her new, cream and blue corset now covered in pepsi. Unable to stop herself from getting wound up about it, it had been a present from her mother after all, Darcie picked up the football, and plunged the metal dining fork into it, puncturing it. Throwing it back to the jocks, Darcie growled.

The CCTV would be enough to prove it was his fault he had thrown the ball at wrecked her corset. So he would be sent a bill for a replacement corset and this one would go into some drawer, she wouldn't be getting rid of it.

"Jack wasn't so queer last night." she smirked, winking at Jack "He didn't have to sneak into the girls swimming lesson to sneak a peek of me in my swim suit, unlike some." she taunted, gently picking some flakes of pastry off herself and from inside her hair.

Raising her eyebrow Darcie sighed;

"Still being a brainless dick and flaunting your slut of a girlfriend around like your newest handbag?" she retorted with a snort "I'd say you had better things to do than pick on us but, I guess in your sad existence you dont."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:19 am

Oh that was it!

That had been on of his favourite footballs and that goth bitch had just stabbed straight into it with her fork! He was going to have fun humiliating this uppity goth chick. She was going to learn her place and her place was at his feet, like all the other losers around here! He was superior to her and the rest and it was time she was reminded of that,

"Ha! You're as dumb as you are dark and depressing if you think I snuck into that lesson to see you in your swimsuit... my girl was there too and I always like seeing her wet." he teased, getting Ashley blushing and giggling while his team made catcalls before he added, "Lose the black and the nerd and you might be halfway attractive though Vane... great rack."

Winking at her, he patted Jack on the back, forcing his face into the remainder of his food,

"And you really think Jackie boy would keep quiet about getting some ass?" He taunted her before adding, "Even if it was yours."

He placed a hand over his hear in mock shock,

"Oh your words wound me! I guess this is the part where your clever lines cause me to break down and cry?" He taunted her with a laugh before smirking a little bit and patting her on the cheek, "Putting the losers in their place is fun Vane... try it. Tell Jackie boy that he's an ugly little weakling of a nerd... you'll love it."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:27 am

Darcie blinked a little bit, and she couldn't help but shake her head as she laughed, she wanted to be able to smack Chase around the face and hope it would wake up some of his brain cells but unfortunately it didn't seem like even that would work. Why is it then that he was staring at her and only her when she had caught him? He didn't want to be found out huh? Well maybe that was exactly how she could get him back.

"Ah right...and all the other times we've had swimming and she's been there and I haven't were...not important?" she stated with a smirk "I don't recall stories of you having your ass hauled to the kerb by Mrs. Walsham before now."

Rolling her eyes Darcie grinned and stepped closer to Chase so she was angling her face right up at him like she was going to kiss him, but not quite that close. Instead she glared at him, fiercely hard;

"Lose the cocky attitude, brain dead ensemble and genital warts and you might be half way attractive too Chase, nice ass." she stated with a cheeky wink in return.

The fact he kept taking the mickey out of Jack made her so angry that she wanted to just knee him in the balls already! Instead of doing that she merely wiped the food off Jack's face tenderly before giving him a soft kiss on the lips, and pulling away;

"No, just not everyone parades their affection around cheaply, like you." she murmured, with a soft blush for kissing Jack in front of all those people, slipping her hand into Jack's at the table Darcie smiled gently at him and spoke "Jack, you're a brilliantly intelligent guy, and you have amazing strength to put up with this loser all day every day."

Touching her forehead to his, she gently pulled on his hand; "Come on, lets go have a smoke."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:26 am

He laughed a little bit. Little bitch was trying her hand at counter-attacking him quite a lot today now wasn't she? Well thankfully playful banter and come backs were something that Chase excelled at, not needing any nerd to help him in this area,

"Well all the other times I was quiet and managed to get a fuck in while Walsham thought she was missing the lesson... right babe?" He grinned as Ashley blushed and giggled but nodded, getting cheerleaders swarming her with questions before he turned back to Darcie with a smirk, "I just couldn't resist taunting you Vane. You're just too funny when you think you've got the bite to back up your bark."

He laughed a little bit at her,

"Thankfully I know your powers of observation are faulty... you dressed yourself after all." he told her with a cruel smirk before winking, "Thanks, I work out."

He blinked a few times. Oh so that was her game was it? Boosting Jack's self confidence very well there he had to admit. And making herself look strong in front of the other losers in the canteen. Chase could almost feel them ready to surge upwards with positive feelings about themselves.

That was not right.

They looked bad, they smelt bad and they should feel bad about it!

"Wow Vane... didn't think you'd be up for doing that for some attention... let's lend a hand boys!" Chase declared before shaking up his milkshake before opening it and pouring the contents all over Vane's chest, laughing as he threw the bottle at Jack's head, "I believe the song says your milkshake is gunna bring all the boys to the yard...!"

He laughed as several loser boys went rushing to get pictures,

"Later milky-tits!"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:35 am

Darcie, after that event in the canteen had taken a rather large turn for the worse in terms of her self esteem and confidence. She was teased a lot around school now but was supported by the minorities which made her feel a lot better, Jack was happy that she had managed to withstand it so well and was pushing her up each time Chase decided to assault her with bitter and hateful comments about the way that she looked.

Sighing softly, Darcie had decided to stay behind after school and use the pool, there was some big event on around the other campus and so it was empty today thankfully.

Jack had gone home to leave her to it, knowing that she needed time on her own. Chase irritated her so much, he made her cry, he made her angry and after all that she still couldn't deny that he was in fact attractive. If only he had the personality to match it would have been so much easier to get along with him, or if he just ignored her even.

As she padded along the side of the pool, Darcie slipped her feet into the water and made sure that her swimsuit was on properly. She was glad it was empty today, her make up might come off and she didn't want anyone to see what was under it, it was an aspect she'd only told Jack about and she certainly didn't want Chase to know.

Allowing herself to slip into the water completely, Darcie submerged her head and a little bit of her make up came off, exposing a soft white scar on her cheek running down from her eye. Sighing, she began to do a few laps, languidly kicking her legs as she used a float, thinking about what she was going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:44 am

Chase had been part of the party on the other campus for awhile, to celebrate winning a big game, but after drinking a bit he decided that he wasn't really in the partying mood. He had a couple of big games tomorrow to gain entry into a few universities who had sent him offers so he was a tad jittery, a tad nervous.

Ashley had been no help.

A blowjob was not a method of helping someone with their problems and Ashley didn't seem to get that through her blonde little skull.

Sighing a little bit, he wandered into the pool, an area he would come to from time to time to reflect on things that were weighing heavily on him. He had already sat down on the edge of the water, his bare feet dangling over the edge to touch the very surface of the water, when he noticed that he wasn't alone. There was someone swimming, a total babe if he did say so!

Of course he immediately noticed that this was one babe he would not be able to have.

It was Darcie Vane.

One of the most physically attractive girls at school with the fire and passion to match him blow for blow on his best days. The one he knew hated her and the one he actually really wouldn't mind spending time with. And not just for her body, like with Ashley, but for the banter too. He paused for a moment before speaking,

"Swimming help you relax too huh?" He asked her quietly, "Or are you just swimming for the sake of swimming?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 am

Darcie squeaked and fell off her float when she heard someone speaking to her, she had been so involved in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed someone else had come in here, and she had been swimming as if nobody was here not caring if she was showing a little too much ass as she did her strokes through the water.

Righting herself and clambering back onto her float, Darcie wanted to fall back into the water and drown when she saw who it was.

Chase fucking Young.

Oh she was not in the mood for this today, just seeing him almost brought tears to her eyes. She was still so mad about the corset he ruined, and the fact those pictures with her covered in milk ended up plastered all over FaceBook for days.

"I came here to think." she murmured softly "Seeing as everyone is at the party I thought it'd be empty."

Swimming up to the exit steps on the other side to Chase Darcie began to clamber out of the pool, she didn't want to be here with Chase, he was only going to hurt her again. Why would anyone want to be around someone like that. Itching her scar lightly, Darcie sighed.

"Chase I'm not in the mood today okay?" Darcie asked with a softly pained gaze "Can you just save it for tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:02 am

Chase realised that Darcie was probably the last and yet the person he most wanted to see right now. Swallowing a little bit, he realised that the first bit was probably true for Darcie about him but not the second part. And how could he blame her considering what he had done to her and what he had said to her?

Oh she had given her own insults that stung almost as much but that wasn't what mattered right now, right now what mattered was that they were both just needing someone to talk to.

When she said she came here to think he tried desperately to keep himself from looking over her smooth, desirable body, but with little to no effect. He eventually managed to speak,

"Yes well I guess it's a good party." he admitted before shaking his head, "But I didn't much feel like indulging in a party."

Chase was far from blind and even across the pool he noticed her touching part of her face with much more tenderness than the rest. He sighed a little bit and shook his head,

"I can see why you'd think I was here for that but I assure you, I am not." he told her honestly as he looked at the water, "I came here to think too. I like to relax by looking at the water and thinking about what troubles me."

He paused before asking,

"What you were thinking about... what was it?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:10 am

Darcie blinked softly when she found herself in Chase's company for more than a few minutes and he hadn't insulted her. It made her feel confused to be honest. Why was he so mean to her around other people and then when he was on his own he barely spoke to her? Was it because he was pressured to be mean by his followers? If so he could just tell them to sling their hook! He was Chase Young! Everyone looked up to him.

Looking at him intently from across the pool she tilted her head to one side as she wrung out her hair; "Why not? Isn't it celebrating your big success today, they're going to be missing you in a few minutes."

When he reassured her that he wasn't here to make fun of her and hurt her, Darcie was even more confused now that it had been confirmed that he wasn't going to give her an emotional beating. He came here to relax too? Honestly Darcie thought she shouldn't really care, that this was just going to come back and bite her, but she decided she'd roll with it.

Frowning at his question Darcie sighed;

"Not that I have any reason to trust you Chase but, I was thinking about you, and what I'm going to do about you and what you say to me and Jack." she murmured "It's gone too far now you know, I know I give back as good as you give me but I wouldn't say any of those things if you weren't so cruel."

Rubbing her hand up and down her arm Darcie sighed;

"I'm thinking of transferring you know, again." she laughed softly "Why are you here? Whats the matter with Chase Young?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:22 am

Chase shook his head a little bit when she asked him why he wasn't celebrating his big success in the football game. To be fair the main reason why he wasn't celebrating was because of the big games coming up and thinking about them had put him in a rather contemplative mood and he had just carried on thinking about things that were important to him.

He shrugged slightly,

"I don't think they care really." He admitted, "They have their victory and they had their beers and other drinks, I'm just a decoration."

To be honest he didn't expect her to trust him as far as she could throw him. And she couldn't throw very far at all it had to be said. And... as he had initially guessed, she was here to think about the pain and suffering he was putting her and Jack through,

"I guess I saw that coming to be honest." he admitted to her before sighing a little bit and nodding slightly, "It has gone too far. But at the same time I fear that it has been going on too long for it to just stop. People will just continue it in our stead at the moment."

He blinked a few times,

"Now there's something I never thought I'd hear from you... not you." he admitted before pausing for quite awhile, "Fair is fair..."

Another pause.

"I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:30 am

Darcie was a little bit sad for Chase, but to be honest he picked who he was friends with, he had cast his lot in with people who didn't really care about him and they didn't really want him around because of his personality. They wanted him around as a figure head, someone to be mean through, someone to get them fame and notoriety as opposed to real friends who were supportive and loving.

"I'm sorry to hear that." she murmured "But those are the types of people you chose to make friends with I guess."

When he said that he knew it had gone too far, but that it wouldn't stop even if he did stop, someone would just do it instead, Darcie sighed softly and placed a hand to her head, massaging her eyes lightly to try and stop herself from getting too upset.

She wanted to be with Jack and her other friends but she couldn't take this any more!

"I guess then you just made up my mind for me, I'll have to transfer." she murmured, digging her fingers in tightly to the skin of her arm.

Growling a little bit Darcie stood up and got ready to leave;

"You've got no idea what else I have to deal with! I can't cope with...with you and your stupid lackeys on top of everything else. Why don't you stop and think about other people and what they're going through before you act like you do?" she asked, aggravated by his reaction to her lack of strength.

She paused when he said he was afraid; "What are you afraid of? You've got everything you want, scholarships coming out your ears, you are amazing at football and you will do well at your interviews games like you always do." Darcie sighed "It just comes naturally to you, just, do what feels right on the day, it works out."

Shrugging softly, she hoped he would take her advice, she wanted him to feel better because she wasn't a cruel person, but nor did she want to spend much time with him. Gently padding to the women's changing room, Darcie sighed;

"Good luck for tomorrow, if you care what I think really." she stated with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:50 am

Darcie had been asked to create a mural to the football team in Heylin High, she didn't want to do it but everyone else seemed to have the drawing skills of a donkey and therefore the unhappy task was left to her to complete. She had done the rest of the minor players and now had the center piece, Chase Young to finish doing.

She had left him until last so that her drawing skills would have warmed up, he needed to look the best after all.

Sighing softly, Darcie had a few loose tendrils falling free from her messy ponytail she had flung her hair up in to begin her work. Today she had worn simple grey black jeans and a green Transformers shirt that fit tight to her body, with her new rock boots which pushed her ass up nicely as if she was wearing high heels.

Her eyes roved over the picture of Chase she had taken and Darcie sighed softly. What was she getting herself into? His delicate features, the arch of his eyebrows, the softness and length of his hair and the strength within his jaw were hard to capture but she managed to do so after a few attempts. What she couldn't write down was the captivating laugh, the rather endearing sensitive side he had shown her at the pool.

Could it be he was more like that when he was on his own?

What did that Ashley have she didn't?! Oh yeah, a trampy wardrobe and popularity. Chase and her wouldn't be together, simply because he had alienated her in the first place and that irritated her to no end.

With another dreamy sort of sigh, she got to work on his eyes, the most expressive part of him, it seemed strange they were often cruel when looking at her yet she found them beautiful still. Maybe she had stockholm syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:00 am

Chase had had enough of Ashley for one day but she kept insisting that he had to come and spend time with her when, to be honest, he would rather stick hit pokers in his eyes. Who in the right mind would want to spend that much time with her? She screeched and she giggled and in the end, whenever she felt he was losing interest, they would have sex.

But seriously, he was just losing interest in her very quickly.

She was nothing but a girl really. Sure she had a good body but that was literally it. She wasn't good company, she wasn't smart, she wasn't friendly... she was just an overall, crap girlfriend. But she was popular. And if he wanted to stay popular he was expected to date girls like her.

Escaping into an art room, he turned around and spotted the girl he would much rather prefer to his current girlfriend. Darcie was someone he could increasingly see himself enjoying time with by right now he had no idea how it would ever become true.

Coughing slightly to let her know he was here, he glanced around,

"You... you take art?" he asked her with a small frown, "I thought you did philosophy."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:09 am

Darcie blinked and looked up from her drawing when she heard Chase speaking to her, it seemed no matter where she hid these days he appeared. She had been avoiding him on purpose, because she didn't want to be harrassed any more and he had told her that he wasn't going to stop what he was doing now that he had started. She had started to bring in packed lunches, and stay in rooms he wouldn't have any business going in.

Turning to face him she smiled softly, but in her head she was more than a little bit in awe.

She had been so mad at him after that first day she had hardly even appreciated him in person, his tshirt was a little tight so she could see his body underneath it, it was one of those muscle tshirts. Although his jeans were a little worn they looked lovely on him and his hair was tied back in a pony tail like normal. For once those eyes didn't hold a cruelness in them and she bit her lip softly, they made her heart pound.

It was inescapable, she had a crush on Chase. It would never be returned but it was true.

"No I dont." she stated with a soft smile "I uhm, just do it in my spare time. I'm the only semi-good artist here so I got roped into doing the football mural."

Gesturing for him to come and see her work, Darcie smiled slightly wider and she showed him the drawing of him she had done, it was just an outline yet but she didn't seem to be able to get him quite right.

"I've not finished you yet, you're tricky." she grinned, for once she wasn't wearing her eye liner today but just because she didn't feel like it, not because of Chase "What are you doing here? Did you come to see this?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:20 am

Here she was.

One of the main reasons why he and Ashley had not had sex in the past few weeks if he was honest with himself. After all, he had shouted out Darcie's name during sex one night with Ashley and she had not been quite drunk enough to forget what he had been saying apparently. But he didn't regret it all that much to be honest.

It wasn't his fault that Darcie was sexier than Ashley now was it?

Plus he could tell from her softer and slightly deeper voice that if they were ever to engage in such activities, her voice would be nowhere near as squeaky as that of Ashley. Not to mention her body was much better than Ashley and she seemed to have lost the gothic look, which he certainly did like he admitted,

"Well I bet you're more than semi-good." he told her casually as he watched out the door for any sign of Askley, "Otherwise they wouldn't have asked you, instead of a member of the art club. You must have lots of skill in it."

Standing behind Darcie when she offered him the chance to look at the moral, he whistled appreciatively,

"Nice work so far." He admitted before chuckling a little bit, "Well I was escaping from Ashley... but if you want I can model or something if you're having trouble."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:26 am

Darcie blushed softly when Chase...complimented her!

He was like the guy at the pool underneath it all, she was right he wasn't a total asshole. Just when he was around those friends of his, maybe if she did move schools things would be different between them because he wouldn't feel that pressure? But what about Jack, she didn't want to leave him, she didn't know what she would do without him.

Could she really invest so much in a crush that wouldn't go anywhere? He probably didn't even really like her.

Smirking, Darcie slid off the stool and slinked over to the door, it could be described as slinking but it was just how she normally walked. Taking the key the teacher had given her she locked the door from the inside.

"There, you don't have to keep looking over your shoulder now, she wont be getting in." she stated with a soft smile "Trouble in paradise there Chase? You two are the 'It' couple after all but, I never thought you guys went well together."

Shaking her head slightly Darcie held up her picture she was using as a guide;

"Nah I'm good, I need to keep all the features at the same angle now I've done the base, but I'd be glad of some conversation. We can close the blinds if you need to." she teased softly, before kneeling on the stool with one knee, and her other leg stretched out behind her showing her rather small but delicately taught muscles.

"Did your games go okay?" she asked softly, biting her lip in concentration as she looked from the drawing, to the real Chase, before blushing and returning to her work "I remember you were worried about them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High - Chapter Two   Heylin High - Chapter Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heylin High - Chapter Two
Page 1 of 1