The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heylin High Chapter 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

Heylin High Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Heylin High Chapter 3   Heylin High Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 am

It had been a week of trials for Darcie. Many people were patting her on the back as she walked to her classes because of what she had said to Chase in homeroom. Word travelled fast apparently. Darcie didn’t take much delight in being cruel but, she knew that jerks like him needed to know that she would put him down as fast as he would put her down – give them back as good as they gave. It was the only way that they would respect you and possibly leave you alone.

Besides that everything was going well, she’d made friends with a rather larger guy who everyone just called Tubbi, and she had even met up with Jack again on their lunch breaks. He was pretty cute actually, he seemed really keen to help her settle in and she was grateful for that. In fact he had offered to take her out to the shopping center nearby and show her some of the sights.

She’d taken him up on that offer and he was going to meet her at the entrance of the school, and seeing as he had taken to giving her a lift in the mornings to school, she didn’t have her moped to worry about picking up and driving to the shopping center.

As Darcie stepped out into the sunlight, she ruffled her long wavy hair. The oversized black shirt she was wearing made her warmer than she would like, but, how could she resist when it went so well with her purple tartan shorts? Her hand fished around in her bag for her sunglasses, and shoved them on, now able to look around for Jack, she spotted his van. As she approached the chunky black van, Darcie grinned and wrapped on his window startling him. It looked like he had been reading a book of some kind and had completely zoned out.

“You alright?” she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High Chapter 3   Heylin High Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:09 am

Jack had been reading up on his math while he waited for Darcie to get out of her lesson on Philosophy. He still didn't know how she was able to stand working on such a subject. It was really just a lot of opinions from what Jack could gather and he much preferred to live in a world where facts ruled over beliefs.

He knew it was impossible but still, he could dream.

Humming a little bit as he tried to apply one of the math solutions into the book to some mechanical engineering he was doing, he jumped when a loud sound broke him out of his trance. Not only that but it caused him to jump so much he almost lost his book. And he hit his head against his door. Wincing in pain, he opened the door for Darcie, the handle on her side being hard to open from the outside,

"Hey..." he winced and rubbed his head and told her playfully, "I was alright until you decided to descend upon me."

Sticking his tongue out to show that he was joking, he began to drive them to the mall that he had suggested they visit,

"So you discover if god is real or not yet?" He teased her slightly before grinning, "Do you fancy grabbing some dinner here too? The food court is tight!"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High Chapter 3   Heylin High Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:18 am

Darcie couldn't help the initial laugh that left her throat when Jack jumped up in shock because of what she did, it meant that he had hurt himself though and that wasn't something that she should be laughing at. It was his facial expression that made her burst out into fits of the giggles, he was just so dozy sometimes she couldn't help but think it was cute.

When he opened the door for her, Darcie scrambled inside of the van and ran her hand through her hair, ruffling it and pulling it behind her shoulders.

"Awww come on it was kind of funny." she stated with a grin "Are you alright though? No bleeding, bump or double vision?" Darcie asked, making sure in a comical way that she asked whether he was alright, she didn't want him to be overly hurt by what she had done after all. A headache was expected after that.

Placing her seatbelt on, Darcie shook her head with a little laugh;

"No sorry, I haven't gotten any proof that would make me think that God is real yet." she stated with a dramatic sigh "I guess the search will just have to continue."

Rather excited to get to the mall, Darcie hoped that there would be some cute vintage stores that she could go and raid, or maybe even a Grin. She wasn't holding out much hope though, she thought it would probably just be one of those mass company ones that were everywhere. At least it was somewhere to go though.

"Sure, I'm getting kind of hungry. I hope they have a villa pizza, I love those stuff pizza pies!" Darcie grinned, her tummy grumbling slightly even thinking about it "So have you had a good day...? What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High Chapter 3   Heylin High Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:32 am

Jack grumbled and muttered to himself when Darcie laughed at him but he couldn't help but admit that he had over-reacted in an amusing way. And it hadn't hurt that much... mainly because he had made sure that part of the car had padding under the lining because god damn it if he hadn't done that many times even without Darcie's help on the matter.

He pouted a little bit before rolling his eyes,

"Alright alright, everyone is a comedic genius." He teased her a little bit before shaking his head as he began to drive, "Oh come on... I'm Jack Spicer! Super teenage genius! I think I'd know if I had something wrong with my head now."

He smirked a little bit,

"Well I guess that means I'll have to step up my program." he told her with a smirk, "Making a robot to act as God in case you find out that God doesn't exist or something like that."

Parking at the mall was a nightmare but it was a massive mall to be fair. It had separate areas for different types of shops and right now he was going to take Darcie for a walk through the "Vintage and Alternative" shops section. Jumping out of the van, he laughed a little bit,

"Oh I can assure you that the pizza here is amazing!" he told her before shrugging a little bit and giving her a happy little laugh, "Much better now it's just me with you. I hate all the competition to be around you now! People are liking how you stood up to Chase after all."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High Chapter 3   Heylin High Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:25 am

Darcie smiled softly when she heard that Jack was going to make a robot to act as God, she didn't think that was going to be a good thing to do because then that was sure to make a whole lot more extremists around and they would just love to be right those Christians. Besides, she wasn't sure she liked the idea of a God anyway.

"You might just have to file that idea away for now." she teased softly "I don't think that making a God robot is going to be the best...you could make a range of robot Norman Reedus' and they would sell out completely. I know I would buy one."

When they finally found a parking space, Darcie sighed softly, and unbuckled the seatbelt she was wearing, it was nice to actually be out somewhere with Jack because she was enjoying just spending time with him out of school. There was going to be no horrible interruptions from Chase, only time with themselves.

"Awwww Jack." she blushed softly, giving him a friendly punch on the arm "You know you'll always be my closest friend, you were my first one after all. They'll just hang around as long as I keep giving him back as good as he gives out. Hopefully he'll get the hint and stop soon."

Rolling her eyes a little bit Darcie smiled brightly at Jack as they walked from the parking lot into the area of the mall;

"You'll never guess what the art guys asked me to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High Chapter 3   Heylin High Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:44 am

Jack laughed a little bit when she warned him against making a robot that thought as if it were God. Of course it was a stupid idea... the God should be an AI, that way it could interact with humans a lot easier! He would just have to make sure that, as an evolving AI, it still have constraints. It was okay to think but he wasn't about to start the terminator apocalypse shit!

Laughing a little bit, he smirked,

"Yeah I was thinking about making robots of all the cast members of the Walking Dead and some other shows and films." he admitted with a grin, "Could you imagine the sales? It'd pay my way through any degree I want! Of course I'd share with my best friend."

Winking at her with a grin, he chuckled a little bit and rubbed at his arm where she had punched him in a friendly way. Didn't change the fact that he was a naturally sensitive person and she could really punch quite hard! He grinned a little bit,

"Well as long as I still get to be the closest one to you, I don't care." he told her with a grin, "I can take years of abuse from that prick if it means I get to stick close to you like glue! It's a rhyme but it's true!"

He hummed a little bit before blushing at a thought and, jokingly, suggested the thought that had caused him to blush,

"Erm... pose nude for their paintings?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heylin High Chapter 3   Heylin High Chapter 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heylin High Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1