The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crashing down (David and Absolon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

Crashing down (David and Absolon) Empty
PostSubject: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:53 am

David Carnitine was a hard worker and a young father. A young, single, father. His partner had passed away giving birth to their daughter but she had been aware of the risks involved since she had an existing medical condition. The birth made it uncontrollable and she died the very same day that their daughter Rebecca was born. From that day onwards he had dedicated himself to being a good manager at work and an even better father at home.

Groaning in pain, David vaguely recalled crashing the car into something that had appeared out of the fog of this damned town they had been taking a shortcut through. As it all came back to him he looked around the car frantically,

"Rebecca?" he asked, a touch of panic creeping into his voice when he saw not even a hair of her anywhere in the car, "Rebecca?!"

He managed to prise himself out of the car, surprisingly not badly injured at all. There were a couple of scratched here and there but nothing major, he was thankful for. He looked around but still could not find any sign of his daughter,

"Rebecca!"

If he had been paying attention he would have noticed that his car looked like it had crashed... but there was nothing in front of it for it to have crashed into. Nothing but empty road.
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:03 am

Absolon had been on the road out of town, as she so often wandered to when the darkness was at bay, because she wanted to get away from the church and the mass of buildings that so often hosted the darkest of creatures. Shivering slightly as she remembered the horrors she had seen just yesterday, Absolon had to dash the tears from her eyes which surfaced at the memories...

It had been so awful, so terrible, what had she ever done to deserve being persecuted like this by the darkness, by the demon Alessa?

About to sit down and enjoy scribbling away on a scrap or two of paper she had managed to find, Absolon's ears pricked up when she heard someone shouting, shouting for Rebecca. Now Absolon did not know this voice, it was someone she had not met...but the voice sounded kind even if it was panicked, and so, she crawled to the edge of the rock she had been sitting on, it looked down onto the road below.

There she saw the man, and his car. Immediately she wondered why he was here, he should never have come here but...now that he was here, he could never leave. Staying still, she just peered over the top of the briar at him, her head tilted to one side.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:11 am

David was beginning to get more and more distressed as he looked around the area frantically to try and find his daughter. It was an abandoned street, she couldn't have gone very many places and yet she was nowhere to be seen! He was beginning to despair. His daughter was only 5 for god's sake! What was she going to be able to do all on her own? Nothing, which was why he needed to find her,

"Rebecca! Rebecca!" he called out frantically, a few tears beginning to spill down the side of his face, "Rebecca come on! Please, it's daddy! Come out and come back to daddy Rebecca!"

He was beginning to despair more and more and there was nothing that could be done about it. His daughter was gone and there was no one around here to help him at all. Looking up, he saw some light brown hair poking over the top of some briar. It was the same hair colour as his Rebecca and, for a second, he was relieved, before it became clear that, while it was a girl, it wasn't his daughter. She was a much older girl. Still, she might have seen Rebecca,

"Hey... please can you help me?" he asked her, almost begging, "Have you seen my daughter around here? Please she's only five..."
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:18 am

Absolon gasped softly when the man looked at her, right at her! Biting her lip softly she sank back behind the briar and poked her fingers together, she had been warned by her mother about the temptations of men, and of course the Mother of the Demon was a well known tale of sadness about what could happen with men when you weren't careful...

But this man was new here, and he would surely die if she didn't help him to learn the ropes and find his daughter, he knew nothing about the world of Silent Hill, and Absolon knew all the tricks, all the ways around that he would need. So, she took strength in her own virtue, knowing she could handle the man's tempting ways and made her way down the rocks onto the road beside the man's car.

Shaking her head, Absolon spoke softly, in her quiet voice; "I am sorry, I have seen no girl around here. If you wish, I could help you try and find her, but she could be anywhere." she stated "And the darkness will be coming soon...we should be quick."

With a small smile Absolon turned, her hair bobbing softly as she walked slightly up the road; "If you would, follow me, we need to quickly make it into the main town."

Her eyes darted up to the sky, the ash was still falling so they were safe from the creatures for the time being, although, she had a feeling that the darkness was going to come soon, and Absolon had no canary to tell her just when it would be arriving, nor a radio.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:30 am

David blinked a little bit when the girl ducked down to try and avoid his gaze. Was he really that scary so as to be unapproachable in such a manner? He really hoped not but right now wasn't the time to really sweat about it. He needed to find his little girl and this girl might be the key to helping him do just that. Making his way closer to the girl she suddenly poked her head back out and began to make her way down to where he was.

Taking the time to grab a torch out of the car, he deflated when he heard that she hadn't seen Rebecca around but perked up slightly when she said that she could help him look. He decided quickly that he would take her up on that offer,

"I would be very grateful to you if you would help me." he told her before blinking a little bit and holding up a torch, "Well this will keep the darkness from being a bother won't it?"

Deciding that he had no other ideas as to where to go, David followed her towards the main town as she called it. It made sense that Rebecca would have gone that way he supposed... more people that way. Nodding, he followed her towards the main town but couldn't help but keep calling out,

"Rebecca?!" he cried out before sighing a little bit and turning to the girl, "I'm sorry... my name is David Carnitine... what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:37 am

Absolon kept her gaze looking up at the sky, now that she had someone with her she felt more responsible for what happened to them, even if they were a stranger to the family, she still needed to help him and would feel so bad if he succumbed to the darkness or was killed by one of the creatures. Suddenly her confidence in reading Silent Hill was less secure than before.

Seeing that the man, had grabbed a torch from the car, Absolon tilted her head to one side, wondering why he had bothered to bring a torch, although it would be handy looking for his little girl if the darkness came she supposed but she couldn't help but smile at what he said, a soft warm smile.

"That's funny." she grinned wider "I think we might need more than a torch against the creatures of the darkness, I suppose we could throw it at them if you wanted."

Every time that he shouted out for his little girl, Absolon's mind thought about why they had been brought here, why was he and his little girl here? Could his little girl be the chosen one that they had been looking for...if she was then...she might not be alive any more unfortunately. But, she would keep looking none the less.

"Absolon." she replied with a gentle smile "We're almost to the main road now, we shall begin to check the buildings, they will be a good place to hide when the darkness comes as well, it is always best to be inside, remember that." Absolon added with a wider smile, making her way onto the main street and looking to move into the nearest shop.

"What does your daughter look like?" Absolon asked, tilting her head to one side "And...might I ask...why did you come to Silent Hill, it is no place for a child to be, with her father or not. I hope we find her before the darkness, otherwise...who knows what will happen to her."
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:51 am

David had to admit that he was a little bit confused when she seemed to give his torch a rather odd look. He couldn't help but frown a little bit. What was she talking about? The torch wasn't going to help them in the dark? But wasn't it just darkness, solved by some light? But when she mentioned creatures in the darkness his eyes widened and he couldn't help but move a little bit closer to her to ask the question,

"What do you mean creatures?" he asked her, not getting what she was talking about, "What kind of creatures? You mean like... like animals come out at night? Are they dangerous? Would they attack a human... would they attack Rebecca?"

What had he done to deserve this? What had Rebecca done to deserve this? If he was a religious man he was sure that he would be able to find some solace in his religion but he was not religious. He had stopped believing in god a long time ago. He smiled very softly,

"Nice to meet you Absolon." he smiled back at her, unable to do anything else because her smile was infectious to be honest, "Won't... won't people mind that we're going into their houses and their stores? What... where is everyone else?"

When she asked what his daughter looked like he dug inside his wallet and took out a small photograph of his daughter in her school uniform. She had the same hair style as Absolon and the same hair colour but her face was rosey and soft too,

"Here... that was taken just a few weeks ago." he told her with a small smile before frowning slightly, "We were passing through... trying to reach the next town over because it's where she's going to be going to school."
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:00 am

Absolon blinked a little bit, it was strange to talk to someone who didn't know anything about the world that she had been brought up in, it was like having to explain the most simple things to them. She supposed it would be like him trying to explain to her how things worked in the world outside of Silent Hill with all the technology and things she had heard about.

"The Darkness, it brings with it the wrath of Alessa, she is the Great Demon. The creatures that come from the darkness are hers as well, they are here to punish all those who live in and enter Silent Hill for their sins." Absolon explained dutifully "They aim to kill those that they find so...yes they would attack her..."

Tapping a finger on her chin when she entered the abandoned diner, Absolon looked around while trying to find signs that someone besides them had been in her recently, but she couldn't find a disturbance in the dust. Food was one of the first places she would have gone to if she had been lost...maybe the girl went to the police station?

"That is why we must find her before the darkness comes, right?" she grinned before gazing out of the window in the direction of the sanctuary "After the demon invaded our church...the only safe place for us was the Sanctuary, that is where everyone else is, apart from the Bretheren they are patrolling the streets looking for creatures."

Gently she took the picture from David and smiled softly; "Rebecca looks a lot like you, very pretty indeed."

Raising an eyebrow, Absolon smiled brightly; "Oh no, that was not the reason you came to Silent Hill, it might be the reason you think you came here, but, I believe that Alessa desired your presence here for reasons I'm not quite sure...all the more reason to stay with me." she stated with a light grin as she made her way out of the diner and into the next shop.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:16 am

David got the feeling that she thought this entire thing was more than a little bit odd. Like she was explaining something that was mind-numbingly simple. Of course it might have been to her but to him it was all very surreal and somewhat close to madness. He would have been inclined to ignore her if it wasn't for the fact that she had managed to pull off looking completely honest while she was speaking like that,

"What... a demon? Are you saying that some demonic creatures are going to start wandering around and trying to kill me?" he froze when he realized what she was saying, "Are you telling me that there are things out there that will be trying to kill my daughter?"

He swallowed thickly as he followed her before nodding in agreement. Damn right they had to find her before the darkness came! Or, more specifically, before any of those damned creatures arrived to try and kill his precious baby girl! He frowned a little bit,

"Could we somehow get them to help us at all?" he wondered aloud before blinking a few times and shaking his head, "No... she got her mother's good looks. Just got my eyes."

Alessa? That was the name of the demon right? What would she have to do with him... he was no one special and certainly didn't know anything about any demons! Not to mention he had always tried to be a morally upright person, if not a particularly religious one,

"The demon called us here... brought us here?" he asked, not believing it for one second, "What about you? Did the demon call you here too?"
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 am

Absolon smiled gently at David, she was trying to be as reassuring as she could be about the whole thing, but there was very little that you could do to cheer someone up when they were in this situation...and he hadn't actually seen the creatures yet, when he saw them...he would be in an even worse mood. Hopefully the others would accept him into the Sanctuary, Absolon didn't much like the idea of staying out all night with him.

The temptation amongst other things might get too much! Especially with sharing the same room! Although...Absolon thought, casting a side long glance at David, he was more handsome than any of the men who lived in Silent Hill. Not being frightened for your life all the time must do that to you.

"Yes." she stated simply "But do not worry, I'm going to do all that I can to help you find her. Do you know where she might head to first? Did you tell her to go and find the police when she was lost from you, because we could always check the station."

Biting her lip softly, Aboslon looked down at her feet when David asked if the others would be able to help them at all, to be honest they would help her because they knew her but...a new person in Silent Hill was never to be trusted, they almost always had something to do with the demon!

"Honestly, I don't believe the others will come to the aid of a stranger, especially when the darkness is upon us, it is simply too dangerous for them and us." Absolon explained "But they should allow you to stay in the Sanctuary while we look."

Quite frankly she could see that he didn't believe what she was saying, to be honest she wouldn't believe it either if someone told it to her, but it was all that Absolon knew, and as such she knew it inside out. Nobody came to Silent Hill unless the demon wanted them there, or unless they were coming there for a specific reason about the demon...

"I do believe that is the case..." Absolon smiled gently as she inspected building after building, making their way halfway down the street in their search for the little girl Rebecca, with no signs of her yet "Oh no!" Absolon laughed "I was born here, my father fell to the darkness years ago, and my mother a few months ago, so, it's just me now."
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:41 am

David was still coming to grips with this whole new experience when he realised something else that seemed out of place. It was very odd but... she was checking him out! Was this really the time to be checking out the older man? Of course she was probably used to this whole thing so maybe it was the right time for her to do it? He wasn't sure, all he was sure about was that he was more than a little bit flattered but also a little bit distracted by the pressing matter of where his daughter would be,

"Yes... I told her to find some police officers if she was ever lost without me around." he admitted with a little swallow, "So she would have gone to the police station... how far away is that from here? Can we go there now?"

When she said that the others would be unwilling to help him, because it would put themselves at risk, he growled a little bit and ran his fingers through his hair,

"Where is Christian charity when you need it?" he muttered quietly to himself before swallowing a little bit, "This... the search... I'm not going to be able to continue it until the darkness has gone am I?"

He didn't want to be here and he was damned sure that he didn't want his little girl within a hundred miles of this damned place. The entire point of the move had been to give her a fresh start but this was not what he had in mind. He followed Absolon further down the street, looking around for Rebecca. When she said that she was born here he blinked a few times,

"You were born here?" he asked in surprise before blinking a few times, "But... how can you be here? If Alessa is only taking people who have done wrong into this town then how is it that you're forced to stay? Even if she hated your parents it makes no sense..."
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:50 am

Absolon was glad that she had somewhere more concrete to start looking for the girl, because she was getting worried about the darkness coming, it was close to the time that it normally did after all and so she was going to get ready to expect it any moment now. Shaking her head, Absolon looked over to the hotel across the street, they should go there to escape the darkness, it had many rooms for them to use if they needed to stay there overnight.

"No, I do not think it is wise for us to go there now the darkness is alm-" Absolon started to say, before she needn't say any more, the darkness was coming upon them.

Her fear was beginning to rise in her throat and for a moment she was stuck, stuck watching the walls of the buildings decay and peel away, leaving only rust stained metal as the walls of the buildings further down the street. The mist was gone now but there was a sweeping shadow extending all over the street, rapidly coming their way.

"Come on!" she cried "Across the street into the hotel, quickly!" Absolon squeaked, gripping David's hand on instinct and tugging him along to the hotel, the darkness coming quicker and quicker towards them, the town literally peeling away in front of their eyes to be replaced by an altogether more Hellish version.

The darkness overtook them and before she could get to the hotel, one of the creatures appeared staggering out of the alleyway next to it. Gasping softly, she saw that it was a Lying Figure, kicking up a nearby trash can lid she held it in front of her as her eyes fixated on the creature in front of them as it staggered closer.

"Please David you first into the hotel! Find a room key that we can use, quickly!" Absolon squeaked, her fear at a maximum high level now, it was only a matter of time before this creature decided to spit.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:05 am

David wanted to be able to find his daughter tonight so that he knew that she would be safe and there was nothing that could hurt her while he was forced to hide away from the creatures. If any creatures actually existed that was. He was going to reserve judgement until he had all the facts but honestly it didn't look like he was going to be getting any of the facts, let alone all of them,

"What the hell is this?" he asked her as he watched the entire town seem to twist itself even more. Noticing her ashen face he blinked a few times, "Is this the darkness?"

Evidently it was because Absolon now looked like she was ready to either fight or flee. And by the looks in her eyes, flee was going to be much more likely. The process of the darkness was both fast acting and massively to change the entire face of the town around them even as they began to run a little bit faster,

"The hotel?" he asked, uncertain that the hotel would offer them protection to such a degree. But there was nothing for it. He immediately began to follow her, trying to avoid looking at anything living. It made them look like they were rotting away.

When the darkness over took them a strange creature emerged and David's breath caught in his throat. What on earth was that? And why was the stuff dribbling from it burning the pavement beneath him. He swallowed thickly and nodded in agreement. Rushing inside the hotel, he grabbed the first useable room key that he found,

"I've got the keys!" he shouted out to Absolon as he distracted the creature by throwing rocks at it. Whatever the hell that it was, "Come on inside! We need to get somewhere safe right?"
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:11 am

Absolon squeaked unhappily as she was left alone to deal with the monster, it was one of the first times that she had to deal with them on her own, she had always had others with her or had been inside the Sanctuary when the creatures were out in the darkness. But with the trash can lid in her hand she was sure that she could fend off the acid spit that the creature was so fond of using while David went to look for a room key for them.

As soon as he returned she made her way up the steps but the creature chose that moment to spit at them, swiftly Absolon brought the lid up in a complete reflex reaction but it worked and instead of splattering on them the acid covered the shield and she dropped it like a hot potato on the floor of the hotel.

"Yes yes!" she panted softly as she ran into the hotel and began to dash up the stairs "What number is the key for? We should get there quickly before more creatures appear!"

When she was told the number of the room Absolon swiftly ran ahead of them, keeping her eyes out for more creatures, she saw none but the lights in the corridors flickered and crackled as they ran, not giving her much comfort at all that this place was entirely safe for them...but it was better than taking their chances outside with the monster.

Reaching the room Absolon rested against the wall; "Hurry hurry open the door!" she squeaked as she bounced from foot to foot, to keep up momentum in case they needed to run some more if there was a creature in the room.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:23 am

David had to admit that right now he was scared witless and it would be so easy to just leave Absolon to this creature's devices. A small, dark, part of his mind whispered that he didn't really owe the woman anything so there was nothing to stop him from just leaving her here to be killed by the demon so that he could get away. Nothing to stop him from doing just that... except his own sense of morality that had screamed the idea down before it was even fully formed.

Watching the creature spit acid at them, David immediately got the picture that he did not want to get hit by that. It would be an awful way to die and he was sure that many others were feeling the same way. He swallowed,

"Room 103 so the first floor!" he told her urgently, holding her arm so that he could drag her along faster. He was also injured but his were just flesh wounds. Reaching the room, he opened the door as fast as possible and pulled Absolon inside too. He wasn't going to just leave her out there. The room they were in right now was a standard bedroom and he was immediately checking around. After a second he let out a sigh, the quick check over done. He swallowed a little bit, "No one else here... anything you want to tell me about that... that thing from before?"
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:30 am

Absolon immediately flushed bright red when she felt David's touch on her and she half wanted to yank her arm away and scream about him making her impure, but, she didn't. Honestly what did people get so worked up about, a simple touch on the arm was not going to make her want to jump into the hotel bed and sin with him...sometimes she thought that her cult could be a little bit too overbearing when it came to those rules.

As soon as she was in the room, Absolon sighed happily and slipped down the wall, squeezing her knees softly she hoped that she would be able to stop and catch her breath, regain her thoughts after going up against that creature. Now they should be safe as long as they didn't cause too much attention to go towards themselves.

"I told you, they are the creatures that come with the darkness, they are originated from the Demon Alessa and that one in particular we call a Lying Figure." Absolon explained softly, with a little bit of a frown, honestly did he not listen to her when she was explaining it the first time around? "What more is it that you want to know about it?"

Honestly she felt the need to ask because beside the fact that it was evil, controlled by Alessa, came with the darkness and spat acid, there wasn't really much else to know about it. Smiling softly she stood up and rifled through her bag;

"Are you hurt, do you want some bandages for your cuts?" Absolon asked with a small hum "We should stay here until the darkness has past, it should be a few hours or so before it is okay to leave, until then we should stay nice and quiet."
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:41 am

David had to admit that right then, when he was trying to lead her to the room, he could have sworn she had stiffened to try and fight him off. But honestly, what had he ever done to her? He was just trying to help her after all so to him, there wasn't much reason for that reaction at all. Perhaps she assumed he was going to do something evil like push her over to use as bait or something? But other than that he had no idea as to why anyone would stiffen so much at such a simple touch.

Once they were in the room he locked the door (with the five locks that we handily in place) and sat down with his back against it, sighing contentedly. Looking up at her he listened as she explained a bit more about the Lying Figure,

"Alright so it can spit acid to try and kill us." he frowned ever so slightly, "So how do were fight back against it? I mean... how do we kill the demon creature thing? I don't know about you but I don't want to rely on having to sneak around these things or run away."

He frowned a little bit. Was that all she knew or all she was allowed to tell him? Or, hell, maybe that was all that she was allowed to know? He swallowed a little bit and finally noticed that he was still bleeding from a few places. He nodded absently,

"Yeah there's one on my chest in particular." he told her as he pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it away, revealing his smooth and flat stomach. He gestured at an angry red cut across his chest, "See that? Could you maybe bandage that up for me madam?"
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:54 am

Absolon thought that she hadn't explained that bit very well...of course there was very little you could do to kill these demonic creatures, but if you really needed to then you could dispatch of the other ones. Like the Grey Child, and the Bubblehead Nurses. There were some though, like Pyramid Head, and the ones that moved slowly that just weren't worth the bother because they were either extremely dangerous or not worth attracting more attention.

"It would be wise not to fight back against monsters like the Lying Figure, they are too dangerous up close because of the acid, so you should run most of the time you see creatures in the Darkness." Absolon explained "There are ones that are too dangerous to kill, but some, like the Grey Children and the Nurses are good demons to kill if you can, there aren't too many weapons but, a knife or a heavy object does to counter them..."

Hopefully this would give David a little bit of a better picture of things, but, then Absolon smiled gently and squeezed his hand; "But don't worry I'll stick by you, I will be able to tell you which ones to steer clear of and which ones to attack."

Blinking, and her cheeks flushing, Absolon found herself unable to tear her eyes away from David's chest. Oh the temptation...she bit her lip and found herself getting lost in the sight, the slight spattering of chest hair making her heart pump harder in her chest. How much she wanted to reach across and touch...NO! She shook her head to clear her thoughts before taking the bandage over to David, gulping softly.

"Oh...okay...I'm going to touch you then now with the bandage and uhm, obviously my fingers." she warned, her cheeks still flushed, nobody looked like THAT in Silent Hill.

Absolon gently ran her fingers across David's chest as she pulled the bandage across the cut, winding it around his back, then back around to his chest, repeating this several times, she ripped the bandage and tied it up nicely so that it wouldn't fall off. Drawing her hands away she bit her lip again; "W-well there you go."
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:30 am

David had to admit that it did sound a little bit foolish to think about attacking a demonic creature but if he took them out then he hoped that they then wouldn't be able to hurt his daughter or anyone else. Like Absolon. He wanted to make sure that she was safe as could be too because she was doing her damnest to help him and she had no real reason to do so other than her own sense of morality, something that he could really appreciate,

"There are more types of those things?" he asked, a little bit surprised, before he chuckled a little bit hollow-ly, "Of course there are... I'm guessing there are dozens of different types and all want us dead right?"

When she said that she would stick by him to help him figure out when he should fight and when he should run, he smiled wider and squeezed her hand gratefully,

"Thank you Absolon..." he paused for a moment before speaking, "I'm glad you're here with me Absolon... I think I'd have gone mad without your help so far."

He noticed that she was staring rather intently at his chest and David looked down, suddenly expecting his cut to be a lot worse than he thought it was. After all, why else would she be looking so intently at the middle of his chest. It didn't seem too bad but before he could ask what she had been staring at she was already working to bandage his chest up,

"Oh yeah that's fine don't worry." he told her with an encouraging grin, "You've got really soft fingers so I don't mind at all."

When the bandage was fully in place he moved a bit to test it out. Seeing that it held firmly but not chokingly, he grinned a little bit,

"Is there no end to your useful skills?" he asked with a small smirk, "Lots of knowledge of the creatures and medical knowledge too. You're the whole package it would seem Absolon!"
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:37 am

Absolon knew that this wasn't the best way that she could have broken the news to David about the demons, but to be honest she had told him that there were creatures in the darkness, creatures plural, so there could be any number of them. Still, she felt bad for misleading him about the sheer scope of the situation at hand, and her heart went out for poor Rebecca...stuck out there on her own, unless the Cult had found her.

"There are quite a few types yes..." she admitted with a sad smile on her lips "But please don't worry, normally there are only the slightly weaker ones around, we very rarely see the more powerful types unless the demon has a reason to capture you..."

When he thanked her for being there for him, Absolon smiled brightly, that was the only thing she needed to hear right now, she was sure that she was doing the right thing in helping this man find and rescue his innocent daughter. Those who were innocent should not be punished by creatures the like of the ones here.

"Maybe not mad but, you definitely wouldn't be sitting nicely in a hotel right now, maybe running like a chicken down the street." she giggled happily "I am glad that I am not in the darkness alone either, it never gets less scary...and I've known it my whole life."

Unable to stop herself flushing brightly Absolon waved her hands in the air as she tried to make sure that David knew that she wasn't really that skilled, learning to tie bandages was the least of the things that she could do when so many people got hurt in so many ways...

"Oh I...I w-wouldn't quite say that!" she blushed "Lots of people here know how to tie bandages and many people in the Order know much better than I about the creatures of the darkness, I guess there are worse people you could have been stuck with though." Absolon smiled shyly, tucking a strand of brown hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:52 am

David had to admit that right now all he wanted to do was rage at something. Not at Absolon, not at all. But maybe at Silent Hill as a whole and definitely, definitely, against the damned demonic creatures that were running around. With different types and numbers it had become just that little bit harder to actually think about how to rescue his innocent daughter from all this,

"I... thank you for being honest with me Absolon. It's not exactly what I wanted to hear but I needed to hear it so thank you." he thanked her with a soft smile before nodding slightly, "I... I hope the stronger ones are much fewer in numbers?"

He smiled at her as he looked deeply into her eyes as they spoke. To be honest he loved being able to look into her eyes. They were the same colour as Rebecca's and they soothed him like nothing else would be able to,

"Like a headless chicken." he confirmed with a little smirk before nodding in agreement, "I've only been here for about an hour and I already know... there's no way to get used to this kind of thing happening."

He saw her flushing, her cheeks now a bright rosey red, and he couldn't help but grin a little bit. The blush looked good on her and he couldn't resist reaching out and giving her cheek a gentle stroke,

"Well I think I've got the best person to be with right here." he told her before giving her a slow wink and a wide grin, "And I bet none of those others happen to be as beautiful as you are my dear!"
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:02 am

Absolon was hoping that she would be able to be strong where David was not, she needed to be the guie to get them through Silent Hill without bumping into anything unpleasant. Pyramid Head was very unpleasant when he was required to be by Alessa, otherwise you didn't see him, but, the others, such as the mannequin monster...they were deadly all the time, especially to girls like herself. No way did she want to turn into a mannequin.

"Yes, the stronger ones are only a few in number, mostly just one of each type but you definitely do not want to end up in their lair, you are almost guaranteed never to come out again. Lots of the people here have never come back from their trips outside the sanctuary..." Absolon whispered, worrying her bottom lip between her teeth.

Seeing that he was looking into her eyes, Absolon's thoughts drifted back to what would happen if he tempted her to sin with him, to be honest, she wouldn't mind sinning with someone as beautiful as David. Her heart however was at odds with her mind, this was sent to test you Absolon, what if he is some sort of demon? What if you end up like your parents through your sins?

As he complimented her, Absolon turned her head away shyly, wrapping her long hair about her finger, she had never been complimented in this manner before, it was sweet to hear such things being said to her. Maybe she would take a husband soon, and he would say such things to her on a regular occasion.

"W-well I don't know about that but...I would rather have someone wiser than my beautiful." she teased softly "B-but thank you for the compliment, you're beautiful too David."
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:19 am

He hoped that he wouldn't run into any of the stronger demons because if the one they had already met was a weak demon he didn't want to ever even see a stronger one. The Lying thingy had almost melted them with it's acid attack and he didn't want to bet that the stronger ones didn't have an even stronger ability or something,

"Right... note to self, don't ever get stuck in a place that'd seen a lot of death. Chances are it's probably a lair of something bigger and badder." he agreed with a little smirk, "Do not worry, together I'm sure we'll be able to avoid meeting any of the bigger ones."

David could see doubt in her eyes; doubt about him. Did she doubt what he was and what he was offering her? The answer was 'probably'. He wasn't really offering her anything other than compliments at the moment but in a town full of demons who could understand her not having complete faith in him,

"Well thankfully you have wisdom and beauty in such large amounts." he told her with a grin before bowing his head slightly to her, "I am glad to give you such a compliment but thank you Absolon."

He frowned for a second and looked around the room,

"I guess there's only one bed." he noted with a small smile, "We can lie down if we want to right? Come lay down with me."
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:27 am

Absolon smiled happily and nodded her head, she was going to avoid the bigger monsters she was sure, she knew where they normally lurked and none of them were by the Police Station, although she was sure that by now if Rebecca was by the police station then she would have left. The darkness drove you out into the open so you were weaker, especially if you were an innocent like she would be, they wanted to consume all innocence...

"Oh don't worry, I shall help us to keep away from the bigger and more dangerous ones, and, most of the time if we're quiet enough we would avoid being detected by them altogether. They don't tend to leave their lairs unless the Demon Alessa gives them a job to do." Absolon explained with a gentle smile, using her words to comfort herself too.

When David commented that there was only one bed, Absolon blushed up a storm and she shook her head even before he had suggested that they share the bed together, there was no way that she would be tempted into doing something like that! Laying with a man! Even clothed was...was a surefire way to give into the sin of lust...

Especially when David had not put on his shirt once more.

"W-well we don't have to sit on the bed I'm q-quite comfortable on the floor." she laughed nervously "The Order would cast me out if they knew I had lain in bed with a man, it is frowned upon to give into temptation in...well in situations like this." Absolon explained showing the true depth of depravity of the cult "They would say I was tainted with darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing down (David and Absolon)   Crashing down (David and Absolon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crashing down (David and Absolon)
Page 1 of 1