The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolon

Absolon

Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:33 am

Absolon had brought David back to the hotel now that the darkness had passed, she thought that it would be a good place to hole up in because they had so many rooms to stay in, they could make sure that they were safe as well with the furniture barricading the doors when the darkness came again. After the incident with the bug man, they were taking no chances when it came to allowing people inside or helping them, they could be these new creatures after all!

Smiling softly to David she was glad to see that the electric was now working again and she bent down over the desk to try and plug in the desk lamp that was there. Unfortunately it was a rather awkward plug to try and slip it into, so she had to bend over a little more, hoping that her skirt wasn't riding up for David to see.

But he wouldn't be looking surely, he was a gentleman and probably thinking about his child more than tempting her, but oh how she wished he would tempt her. Biting her lip at the thought, she blushed wildly before shaking her head and focusing on trying to put the plug in again.

"Oooooh!" she pouted "This thing is just not...going...in!" Absolon squeaked as she leant fully on the desk now, her legs spread as she finally managed to slip the plug into the socket and the light flicked on. With the curtains closed the room was dark, so, the light was welcome to her, and to David too.

Looking back at him from her position she grinned; "I did it!" Absolon giggled happily.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 am

David was beginning to lose focus on his main objective recently because a new objective and a new goal had come into his head. Quite simply, he wanted to make Absolon scream his name as her tight little pussy squeezed and gushed all over his hard cock. That was what he wanted to do to her and he was going to make sure that it happened! He would sink his hard cock into that tight teen pussy until she was begging for him to do it again and again.

When she bent over the desk he couldn't help but groan a little bit and try to hide his rapidly growing arousal from her. Her tight little skirt was riding up, giving him a perfect view of her panty-clad ass. He so wanted to fuck her tight little pussy and he was going to make sure that he actually could do so. Moving closer to her, he smiled a little bit reassuringly and tried not to look like he was obviously checking her ass out while she bent over the desk. He licked his lips a little bit and leant over her, his body not touching hers, and whispered huskily into her ear,

"You have to line it up right first..." he whispered huskily into her ear, "Then you can slam it in as quick as you like. But it has to be guided in all the way..."

As she spread her legs and looked over her shoulder at him, he couldn't hold it any longer and immediately decided that he was going to be having a lot of fun for her right here. He gestured to the lap cord,

"Is that supposed to be like that?" he asked, effectively distracting her to make her bend over again. His hands moved, one sliding up her front to squeeze one of her breasts softly while the other moved to her ass, cupping and squeezing her soft ass cheeks as he did so. To top all of this off, he began to rub his arousal up against her plump ass with a small smirk,

"Well done Absolon..." he whispered huskily into her ear, nibbling at it slightly, "But I can think of something else that needs guiding into a tight fitting hole..."
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:52 am

Absolon gasped softly and she turned to look at David a little bit confused when he said that she needed to line it up first, just the way he spoke, especially the word slam made her whole body shiver and her scalp prickle. It was like he wasn't talking about the lamp cord at all but was talking about something completely different! Biting her plump lip she flushed softly and nodded her head.

Seeing that he thought there was something wrong with the cord, Absolon exclaimed a swift 'Oh!' and bent over to check again, pushing her ass out back into the air as she bent all the way down to check what he thought was wrong with it.

"I don't see anything wro-ohhhhh." she groaned as she felt his hand sneaking around to cup one of her breasts.

Unable to stop herself Absolon moaned breathlessly in pleasure as he squeezed her breast, squeaking in shock as he squeezed and rubbed her ass with his hand, but also with his hardness! Oh no he was trying to tempt her to sin with him! He was going to seduce her into bed! Biting her lip Absolon tried to wiggle herself free but all she ended up doing was grinding her ass against his arousal, and her breast pushing further into his hand.

"David...please." she whispered softly "I can't...it's not allowed, please." Absolon pleaded her cheeks delicately flushed as she gazed up into David's eyes with her large wide brown orbs, which were conflicted with pleasure but also with confusion.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:02 am

He couldn't help but lick his lips a little bit. He just couldn't help it - she was just so innocent! He could just eat her up right now and it would still be perfectly fine. He licked his lips, wanting oh so very much to taste her. The innocence that she had, he would enjoy corrupting until she was loving every dirty little thing that they were doing together.

And boy did he want to do things to her!

Just one look at her firm, succulent breasts made him want to suck and lick her nipples until she was screaming in pleasure. Her ass, tight and yet soft, was something he wanted to spank and definitely planned to see bouncing as he fucked her tight teen pussy over the desk. Speaking of teen... as a teacher with a taste for younger women, she was right in his age range and he loved it. Smirking a little bit, he squeezed her breast ever so slightly harder,

"Oh but there is something wrong..." he told her as he nibbled on her earlobe, all the while squeezing and rubbing both her ass and her breasts, "You are being held back by your cult's limitations... I wish to give you your release..."

When she moaned from the touches and tried to push away, he smirked a little bit and rubbed his clothed arousal up against hers harder. In the end he licked his lips and slipped his hand underneath her skirt so that he could feel her ass better without the skirt in the way,

"Why isn't it allowed? You know it feels good..." he purred huskily into her ear again, "Just go with the flow... there are much worse things than this my dear. I want to teach you that this can be very good for you..."

As he was talking the hand on her breast slipped down before slipping back under her shirt so that he was squeezing her breasts through her bras only,

"Is this better I wonder?" he whispered huskily into her ear as he rubbed his clothed arousal against where he's would be through the skirt."
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:11 am

Absolon blushed brightly when she saw David so blatantly looking at her breasts, it made her want to cover them up and tear off her blouse at the same time so that he might look at them all the more. His eyes were glazed with a carnal lust and she wanted to know how that lust could be used against her body if she were to allow him to have his way with her. Her beliefs...her order...they would surely cast her out if they knew...but how were they to know? This one time...this one time surely she could give in, she had been so good.

Unable to stop her body shaking from the soft pleasure that she was getting from David, Absolon gasped in shock when he nibbled at her earlobe, a jolt of excitement running through her body from such a simple action and without meaning too she stepped closer to David and his rock hard member.

"B-but David...what if the darkness claims me because of my loss of innocence?" she asked, her cheeks flushed with pleasure and her lips softly parted "If you tempt me, if you seduce me...I am afraid of what might happen."

Groaning uncontrollably when he slipped his hands under her skirt and under her blouse, Absolon pressed her body against his touch, her ass nestling itself neatly against his arousal and her nipples hardening with pleasure as he squeezed and toyed with her breasts. A blush of arousal and embarrassment appeared on her cheeks as she turned to look at David's face, which was clearly pleasured.

"David...." she groaned "Please David...I...it feels good...so good..." Absolon admitted, biting her soft plump lip before letting it go, the colour flushing a deeper red "But I'm so embarrassed by you touching my body, by you looking at me like this, it makes me shy." she admitted, ducking her head away from him with a soft blush.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 am

David could see this was making her all rather shy and he loved that about her. Shyness was something the sixth form girls at the school he taught for had to overcome too. Especially the hot little innocent ones who he had corrupted until they begged to be bent over his desk and fucked for better grades. Oh but she was more innocent than any of those girls! And she was so willing, she wanted it more than even she knew and it was a wonder she hadn't already caved in and given him what he wanted.

He nibbled and sucked on her earlobe even as he continued to squeeze and play with her body with his hands. David loved what he was doing to her, there was no doubt about that and he was sure that she was loving it just as much,

"It won't claim you because I won't let it... besides... you've been such a good girl in every other way right?" he licked his lips and he reasoned with her, "What will happen is that you will feel more alive than you ever have done before and love every single second of it."

He was playing with her through only her underwear now but even with only those barriers he wanted more, wanting to feel her soft skin beneath his fingers. When she nestled her ass against his arousal he moaned hotly into her ear and rubbed his arousal up against her ass as he began to gently rub her pussy through her panties,

"You have nothing to be embarrassed by..." he whispered to her huskily as he slowly, ever so slowly, slipped a finger into her pussy, just the tip, "You're perfect. Beautiful and so young... I'm just a teacher and it's my job to teach you what to do... so come on... let me teach you and let me make you a woman..."

He managed to pull her bra down enough so that he was now tweaking her nipples gently with his thumb and finger.
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 am

Absolon felt better when she heard that David wouldn't let the darkness capture her if she was to give into him because with the pleasure that she was feeling she was so much more likely to give into his demands and allow him to have his way with her because that was rapidly becoming what she wanted to happen as well, she wanted it more than anything else right now and her feminine organ was becoming slick with her wanting.

"Oh...why yes I do try to be good in every way, I suppose, it wouldn't be too bad to...to have a little break." Absolon whispered with a small breathless whisper as her body ground her ass up against David's arousal without even her having to think about it, her desires driving what she was doing and her brain having nothing to do with it.

Hearing his hot moan into her ear, Absolon squeaked loudly; "David!" she exclaimed, before blushing shyly "Do you...enjoy it when I do that...?"

Unable to stop herself from moaning weakly when she felt him rubbing at her wetness, Absolon leant her body weakly against David's her softness moulding against him as she leant her arms back, wrapping them around his head and playing with his hair softly as he continued to play with her, but her position pushed her breasts out even further for him to toy with.

Absolon's eyes flew open and she groaned hotly as David pushed a finger inside of her, panting already with desire, as his finger tweaked and rolled her nipple under her bra she felt her knees wobbling and her wetness grow around his finger;

"Oh David...please..." she begged in a breathless whisper "Please teach me...I shall do what you ask of me, but please continue!" Absolon squeaked, succumbing to his pleasuring.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:38 am

David knew that she was succumbing to the pleasures that he was causing to run through her entire body and he knew that she loved every second of what they were doing together right now. And he loved it too. He felt so powerful and knowledgeable right now as he pleasured Absolon with only three fingers and his knowledge of how to please and tease a teenage girl who was hot and heavy for her teacher but unable to express it in the best of ways,

"Exactly... even if this is a sin, you've done enough good to know that's what will be counted by god..." he whispered huskily into her ear as he ground himself back up against her tight little ass happily. She was working her ass against him so incredibly well but he had to keep from telling her about it. After all, she was doing it on reflex and to draw attention to it would just embarrass her to be honest.

Hearing her moaning, he licked his lips a little bit. God how he wanted her right now! Well that was good though, because he could tell that she wanted everything that he was offering her and more. He smirked as his single finger entering her made her buck and pant in pleasure... imagine what it would be like with his hard cock inside her? He purred happily,

"Well Absolon... our clothes are in the way." he told her honestly with a wink, "Take off your shirt and your skirt... you can leave your underwear on for now but they will be moved aside. I will be sucking on your perky nipples after all... and rubbing your pussy with my fingers..."

Deciding that she had been teased enough, he took off his own shirt and quickly undressed until he was dressed only in his boxers, which his arousal tented very obviously. He took her hand and gently place it against his erection through the fabric of his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:47 am

Absolon groaned happily as she felt him grinding his arousal against her ass, now reassured that she had David to protect her from the darkness should it choose to target her for her sin, and that she was certain that God would forgive this little indiscretion, Absolon was ready to do anything and everything that David asked of her if it would bring them both great pleasure to have it done to them.

Unable to stop herself from blushing when David told her that the clothes they were wearing were in the way, Absolon bit her lip gently and stepped away from his body so that she could remove her clothes. It made her blush brightly to have to strip for him, he would be looking at her, seeing her in her underwear, seeing her naked...the thought alone excited and embarrassed her!

"Alright..." she whispered softly, stroking a finger across her blush before letting it drop to her shirt, unbuttoning it slowly she threw it to one side, before unzipping her skirt and stepping out of it as it fell to the floor, taking off her shoes she left on her long socks in case they counted as underwear. Tilting her head away Absolon blushed "Like this?" she asked, unsure.

Biting her lip, her blush increased as she saw David without his clothes, he looked...so attractive. Gasping loudly when her hand was moulded around his erection, Absolon moaned softly and she gently squeezed it's warm hard heaviness through the material of his boxers and she gently rubbed at the very tip of it, gazing into David's eyes to see if she was doing it right.

"You...you feel so..." she started, searching for the appropriate word "H-hard." Absolon squeaked, worrying her lip between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
David Carnitine

David Carnitine

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:57 am

David knew right then that she was going to do whatever he asked over her. All that remained was to make sure that he asked of her things that she would be happy to do. Things that would bring her massive amounts of pleasure and mean she would want to do them again. As she got undressed down to her underwear and socks, he licked his lips a little bit and couldn't help but smirk slightly. Oh she was indeed rather innocent wasn't she? He purred a little bit and wrapped an arm around her waist to pull her closer to him,

"Mmm yes... just like that..." he purred as he sat down on the edge of the bed. He stood her in front of him and kissed her stomach, his mouth in line with her belly button. His hands moved to her ass, squeezing and playing with it as he peppered her flat stomach and inner thighs with light kisses, teasing her. He ran a finger up the length of her pussy through her panties and smiled up at her, "Mmm you're very into this aren't you?"

Her hand was small and it was soft and even through his boxers he could tell that she wanted to be enthusiastic about it. She was already pumping her hand up and down slightly. Reaching up while she did that, he unhooked her bra and took it off of her before leaning forwards to suck one of her nipples into his mouth as she played with his cock. He moaned happily,

"Ooo you're a pro at this..." he whispered before licking his lips as he came to a decision. Without further delay, he pulled his underwear off, letting his hard cock come out so that it was jutting straight up at her from his sitting position. He gently tugged her panties off of her and as he sat on the very edge of the bed, he made her moved to stand so that she had a leg on either side of his. So her pussy was directly above his hard cock. He lowered her slightly so that he hot cock-head was pressed against her wet entrance, "Mmm as soon as this goes into you... slides into your tight pussy... you'll become a woman... is that what you want? For me to make you a woman? My woman?"
Back to top Go down
Absolon

Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:07 am

Absolon moaned softly when he kissed her stomach, it made her shiver lightly in pleasure and she wanted him so badly to move his lips, to move them lower towards where she was getting slicker and wetter by the moment. How good would it feel to have him there? It would feel amazing to have his lips kissing her sensitive folds, his tongue lapping at her...the lustfulness of her thoughts surprised her, and Absolon blushed at the very subject of them.

Groaning loudly when he ran his finger up and down her pussy, Absolon pushed herself against his finger, wanting more and more of the pleasure that he was providing her. Nodding her head she panted softly and kissed up and down his neck, running her hands through his hair, pulling David's head into her breasts so that he could nuzzle, suck and lick them like she so badly wanted.

"I...I just haven't felt this good before...I want more of it, I want to make you feel good too David, very much so." Absolon admitted with a faint pink blush "That's okay right? You don't...want me to be quieter do you?"

Happily Absolon groaned as David sucked her nipple into his mouth, gasping with each little flick of his tongue, each little suck of his lips against her she felt her pussy growing even wetter.

As soon as he took off his boxers Absolon moaned breathlessly, looking at his arousal before looking back up into David's eyes. Oh she wanted him so much, she wanted him to bring her the pleasure that he had promised her. The feeling of him pressing the head of his cock against her pussy made Absolon shiver and nodding her head she gazed earnestly into David's eyes;

"Oh...please yes! I want that, I want to be your woman David, I want to be with you like this...I want...I want you to slide inside of me." she panted softly, gently pushing herself down so that the tip of his cock pushed inside of her, gasping loudly she clutched herself to David tightly, her hands wrapping around his shoulders winding in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)   Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Sin (Absolon and David)
Page 1 of 1