The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Planet (Decepticons)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Technick

Technick

My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:58 am

Honestly...the idea of Megatron dancing was something that tickled her circuits just thinking about, she couldn't think about him dancing or being happy and that thought made her spark ache with complete emptiness. She wanted him to be happy. She wanted Megatron to dance and be of light heart but that was something that she didn't think that would be possible Howe at much she wanted it.

"I would like to dance again on my home, with the people that were once my friends, I cannot wait to be reintroduced to everybody! What of my father, Skywarp where is he?" She asked happily, wondering about where he could be hiding and why he had not come to see her as of yet.

It was likely he was on duty though.

"Thank you for overseeing my treatment and training. It is an honour because I know that you are busy my Lord with the attack plans and other meetings I want you to know I appreciate it greatly." Tecknick purred softly as she came a little closer, gently running her fingers through his chest joints to touch and caress the sensitive circuits beneath.

Biting her lip softly as her vents whirred, she looked over at Megatron and hoped to calm him with her touches and gentle caresses. Gently nipping at his shoulder plating she traced her glossa (tongue ;D) over his audio receptors.

"I will take great delight in watching you do so my lord, I have often wondered why I did not find it enjoyable but I believe someone else has been in my spark..." She murmured softly blushing gently as she started to figure out who it might be.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:53 am

Megatron himself had never liked dancing - it took valuable time away from kicking Autobot ass for one thing and for another thing, it took many months and years to become good enough at dancing to not end up embarrassing yourself in his mind. So even though others might deem his dancing as passable, he hated his dancing. Mostly he used to just dance up against Technick to be fair, let her dance her sexiest dance against him,

"Well I'm sure you'll be able to dance both on this world and our home world soon enough my dear." he told her with a smile that slipped from his face. He sighed a little bit and shook his head, "I've been trying to think of how best to tell you... your father is dead Technick. He was unable to take the grief of losing you to the autobots... and so he went on a suicide mission."

It was a painful truth but the truth none the less.

"It's fine Technick, I would never dream of letting anyone less than myself train you when your skills are the stuff of legend." he told her with a grin before smirking, "Oh I'm sure we can think of ways for you to show said appreciation."

He was getting more and more pumped up now and there was very little that could stop him now that he was pumped up. He pressed her up against the wall, pinning her there firmly with his body against hers,

"I know exactly what you felt when you were with someone else... when you were with me..." he whispered huskily into her audio receivers, "You were very expressive in how being with me made you feel... how belonging to me made you climax so hard that you thought your processors might overload."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Technick couldn't help but blink and feel her processors trying to take in this new information. It made her spark crush and she shook her head in disbelief. After all these years when she had made her way back her father had given up and she was just so spark broken to know she had missed that chance to know him again.

It made her all the more determined to regain her memories, she wanted to know everything about her father.

"He gave up?" She whispered brokenly "My lord did...did he try to look for me? Did someone...did someone at least try? I can't believe that he is gone, I didn't even get a chance to know him. Was he a good bot?" Tecknick asked with a shaking voice, it wavered with emotion and her bright eyes dulled slightly.

Unable to stop herself from gasping when Megatron said he knew ways of making her scream and overload in pleasure and that he wanted to do them all again. He wanted to make his mark on her again and Tek moaned softly as he pushed her up against the wall, her mind reeling from his tones, his roughness.

All else was forgotten.

No more thoughts of training.
No more thoughts of repairing her CPU.
Just losing herself in the mysterious Megatron and the bond they so obviously shared. But she felt oddly soothed he was acting more like himself.

"Lord Megatron..." She panted gently "Do you wish for me to become yours once more? I desire it badly my Lord. So badly."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:27 am

The disappearance of Technick had been hard on many in the Decepticon ranks but none more so than Megatron and her father, Skywarp. He still remembered, in vivid detail, the event that made Skywarp lose what was left of his will to live and focus all of his energies on killing the ones who had taken his baby sparkling from him. He paused for a moment before nodding,

"He did look for you, we all did. For months we looked for you, making sure no stone was left unturn until... the autobots broadcast a signal that had you, apparently dead, in it." he sighed a little bit, "He couldn't take the thought that he'd lost you. I held onto the hope but he was too haunted by the images... he was a great bot. He was a warrior of the finest calibre. And a friend and father unmatched by any."

He purred huskily when she gasped from his actions and his words. Oh yes... she was still responding the way he remembered her and that meant he would still be able to make her scream happily in pleasure for him.

Being pressed up against her lithe frame like this made him realise just how much he had longed to hold her and to possess her again. He smirked at her and whispered huskily into her audio receptors,

"You never stopped being mine and you never will..." he assured her with the faintest traces of a hungry growl in his voice, "But I will claim you once again!"

He pushed her legs apart with his knee and began to rub his leg up against one of her pleasure sectors, wanting her to moan for him even as he nibbled on her rather delicate audio receivers.
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:35 am

Tecknick was still reeling from the thought that her father had passed and she would see him no more, it weighed heavily on her CPU and she didn't know when, or if, she would ever fully come to accept what had happened. That she would not be able to hold her creator again. At least the memories of them might still be recovered in the medical bay.

It seemed like the thing to do now was forget.

Forget the pain and hardship and confusion and lose herself in the sensations her new master was providing for her. It was a wonderful feeling, whispering into her audio receptors in the husky posessive growl made her whimper gently, and close her eyes so that she could appreciate it better.

The sensations of his cool metal talons running against her warm body made her breath hitch and Tecknick groaned as Megatron began to rub his knee against her valve, it made her shiver in pleasure and already she didn't feel like she would be able to hold into her sounds of pleasure as he continued his efforts.

Letting her hands tickle and run against his delicate circuitry, Tecknick kissed his large chassis in front of her wanting to pleasure him like he was pleasuring her.

"Oh...my lord yes!" She groaned softly, tossing her head as she couldn't get away from his pleasure "I am yours...I knew that in my spark even with my memories gone. Please...I wish to touch you more."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:43 am

Megatron had not had a loving father figure so he wasn't sure what it felt like to lose one but in losing Skywarp he had lost a friend he had since before he was the leader of the Decepticons. Back when he was just a sparkling himself. And losing the bot had taken a lot out of him. It had taken a lot of the hidden emotions out of him, the secret emotions he had kept for those he really cared about enough to let in.

Of course having a sexy little femme like Technick squirming and writhing with expectation made him feel all the better.

He wanted her to react to the little teases he was giving her and she was not disappointing him in that regard, not in the least. Licking his audio transmitters, he smirked a little bit wider than before, pressing his body a little harder against hers,

"I've missed your body against mine..." he whispered huskily, "And I've missed... having our pleasure centres connected... like they soon will be again my dear..."

His talons gently racked across her entire body, across all the more sensitive areas that only he knew about. After all, she belonged to him before all this and back then he had made a point of getting to know all of her pleasure spots. Her own attempts were causing his own arousal to go into the high red zones, coming dangerously close to being enough for him to just push her down and take her,

"Goood that you've remembered..." he purred as he licked his lips, "Now... expose your pleasure centres to me my dear... I want to take you now... my arousal meter is almost off the scale... I can't wait much longer..."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:03 am

Tecknick groaned softly when she felt Megatron was continuing to pleasure her and didn't look like he was going to be letting up, all she wanted to do was for him to open his interface panel to reveal his rod so that she could allow him to slip into her valve. The pleasure was unbelievable and every little touch made her feel that she was on fire.

Biting her lip softly she couldn't help but squirm and whimper in pleasure;

"My lord please!" She squeaked softly "That feels so good! D-don't stop!"

As he touched almost each of her pleasure centres one after the others, Tecknick couldn't stop herself from thrashing her head to and for from the pleasure she was unable to do anything about. As he let her hands freely take off her clothing, Tecknick threw them to the floor, not caring about stripping sexily, she wanted to be able to have Megatron right now.

"I know my form is altered but I hope that it still pleases you my lord." She whispered softly, her cheeks heating slightly as she was still squirming from the pleasure, spreading her legs so that Megatron had access to her valve "Please my lord."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:14 am

Technick was ready for him and Megatron was certainly ready for her. He was going to enjoy every second of claiming her as his own once again. He moaned lightly as she continued to squirm and whimper in pleasure for him. She was wanting him so badly, he could tell by the way she was behaving. Smirking, he rubbed at her valve a little bit more with a hand, wanting to manipulate the most sensitive areas of her valve, her most sensitive pleasure centre,

"Do you want more?" He demanded of her forcefully but also huskily and, he hoped, sexily, "You want more pleasure do you my little pleasure sparkling? I bet you know just how I'm going to be giving you more pleasure."

He decided that he had had enough waiting.

Without wasting a second he removed the panel that covered his rod, he was ready to enter her valve and the way she was almost dripping from her valve told him that she was ready for him. Picking her up by his hands on her tight little ass, he pressed his rod against her valve,

"You. Are. Mine!" he growled possessively as he nibbled on her neck just as he thrust his rod into her valve. It sent massive amounts of pleasure bursting through him but waiting wasn't his style. Almost immediately he began to pump his rod in and out of her needy valve, "Take it Technick... who is your master?!"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:26 am

Megatron was touching her innermost valve touching all of the sensitive nodes that she had never told anybody about, or so she thought, when Ratchet had been with her he hasn't bothered to try and find these nodes and it set her circuits alight with pleasure as he didn't stop his attacks on her valve. It made her drip with pleasure and she was more than ready for him to interface with her.

It was clear how much he wanted it and her own eyes, shining brilliant red with desire, betrayed her longing for the War Lord as well. He was just so good at making her wiggle in pleasure.

"Ah Primus yes!" Tecknick squeaked "I do want more my lord Megatron, please give me more!" Tecknick bucked against his cool metal talons as they continued to move inside of her.

When his rod was exposed she gasped softly, only able the swiftest of looks before he thrust it deep inside of her, Tecknick squeaked in pleasure and she felt herself being pushed against the wall, wrapping her legs around Megatrons waist she groaned as he began to pump himself in and out of her already. Setting such a relentless pace.

"You are!" She panted "You are my master my lord Megatron! Always." Tecknick gasped as he continued to push inside of her.

Allowing her hands to run across his chassis, Tecknick kissed and licked at his chains wrapped around it before dipping her glossa into his chest and receiving a pleasurable electric touch as she played with his circuits and nodes.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:57 am

Megatron loved to have her this much in his grasp.

Every twitch and every moan of pleasure was coming from him and with all the noise she was making it was quite clear that he was doing a very good job. And this made his rod ever more erect than usual it had to be said. He purred in happiness as he continued to tease her even now that his rod was plundering her tight valve,

"Just Megatron or master will do... no need to call me Primus." he told her with a wink as he began to rub the little pleasure node above her tight little valve. The closest human equivalent was know as the clit, "I am your one and only master... and you love my hard rod inside you don't you Technick... say it!"

The pleasure rushing through his circuits pushed him onwards, urging him to be rougher and harder with his thrusts than before. Each and every thrust was hard and fast and angled just right to reach what he knew to be her sweet spot. He moaned loudly as he thrust into her deeply,

"Such a tight valve... and it belongs to me doesn't it?" he purred huskily into her ear as his hands squeezed and played with her ass, "Such a sexy little femme... and such a naughty femme too! You love being filled with my rod don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:07 am

Tecknick giggled a little bit as Megatron joked with her, of course she didn't giggle for long be auss his almost relentless thrusting was making her crazy with desire and she wasn't going to last very long without overloading rather spectacularly due to the efforts Megatron was going through to pleasure her. With each thrust she groaned and cried out in pleasure, her body arching itself into his own to create a deeper sensation.

Unable to stop herself whimpering in pleasure when he rubbed her in her most sensitive spot, Tecknick closed her eyes and she thrashed her head from side to side to try and distract herself from overloading at the sensation.

"Y-yes! You are...my one and only m-master! A-and I love your hard r-rod!" Tecknick panted out between kissing and licking his metallic form to give him as much pleasure as physically possible while he was making it hard for her processors to keep up with everything that was going on. She knew he enjoyed her submission and she loved it too.

Already her heating fans were kicking in and Tecknick was squeaking and moaning in pleasure as she was pushed deeper and deeper into by Megatron the relentless pace making her tingle all over I'm such complete pleasure that her overload was upon her pretty soon.

"Yes my lord I am all for you! Only for you!" Tecknick cried "Please my lord I...I can feel my overload approaching!" She cried desperately as he continued to slam into her sweet spot without pausing even slightly.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 am

He could feel her core moving around him, squeezing his rod harder and making it slick with her wetness. Every movement was fast and fluid now that she was getting even wetter. Even his fastest and strongest thrusts were just making her moan more and more as they became so much easier to do. His hands squeezed her plump ass again, enjoying the way that she almost immediately tightened her valve in response.

Primus her body was amazing!

As she thrashed from side to side her began to rub her clit more and more while at the same time he leant forwards and took one of her sensitive pleasure centres (nipple) into his mouth. While humans had to just suck on theirs, the tough skin of a femme meant that Megatron was nibbling lightly at her pleasure centre to give her the maximum feeling,

"Yes! I am your master!" he agreed with a loud roar. Gripping her hips harder in his large hands, he thrust relentlessly into her hot, tight, core. She was giving as good as she got though, each lick was making him spark in the most interesting of ways. He thrust into her as a particular tight angle, "You love to give me all this pleasure with your naughty pussy don't you? Well? Say it!"

He spanked her ass slightly from underneath. Of course even that made her tight little valve clamp down on him more and he was getting more and more worked up. His pleasure bar was reaching it's peak but he could have told anyone that just from what he was feeling right now. The pleasure was amazing and apparently she was feeling the same,

"That's right! You're mine! You belong to me and you love it!" he moaned loudly before thrusting into her deeply against her sweet spot, "Me too! I'm going to fill your tight valve with my essence... you want that? You want me to fill you with my hot fluids?!"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:43 am

Tecknick cried out in pleasure and she tightened her legs around Megatrons waist wanting more and more of the pleasure that he was giving her with his hard rough thrusts with his rod. It was so amazing that she could be pleasured in such a way. Biting her lip to stop herself from being heard throughout the whole of the Decepticon base.

Closing her eyes she surrendered to the feelings...it made her vents kick into overdrive to cool her down from the intense heat.

"Ah! Yes my lord! Yes! I love it!" She whimpered "Please don't stop, I want to feel your fluids inside of me my master."

Whimpering even more as he thrust into her at a tighter angle, his large hands caressing her ass, Tecknick cried out in pleasure as he spanked her. It felt so wrong but so pleasurable at the same time, it made her clamp down hard on his rod as he rose her hard into the wall. The added stimulation of him nibbling her nipple was it.

Crying out in pleasure, Tecknick overloaded hard, wrapping herself around Megatron even harder than before;

"Megatron! Oh my master...." She panted as the pleasure washed over all her receptors.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:57 am

Megatron could tell that she was seconds away from finishing, from having all of her systems overload with the pleasure.

To be fair he wasn't going to be fair behind her either, this entire thing felt amazing and he was going to make sure that every second of it lasted as long as it could. That every second he earned more and more pleasure out of her and for her. He moaned loudly, not caring who heard, as his pleasure rose even as he continued to plough into her,

"I'm not going to stop!" he assured her heatedly, "I don't think I can stop... your tight little valve is pulling me in constantly! I'm going to fill you right up to the brim!"

As she began to overload it was the increase in heat and pressure on his rod from her valve that tipped him over the edge. He thrust in as far as he could go and threw his head back with a roar of pleasure as he began to pump massive amounts of fluids that he had been saving up since the last time they had been together.

He slowly withdrew his rod from her dripping valve and licked his lips a little bit,

"Mmm... you're still so amazing..." he purred appreciately as he took her over to the bed. Dropping her down on the bed, he pressed his half-hard cock, covered in both their juices, to her lips, "Clean your master off... he's not quite done with you yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Planet (Decepticons)   My Planet (Decepticons) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Planet (Decepticons)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2