The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Empty
PostSubject: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:39 am

This was why Vaas didn't leave the islands.

This was why he didn't leave the fucking islands and why he was never going to be leaving them ever again!

Fucking undead motherfuckers had started to fuck shit up during his little trip to London for some of that "culture" stuff he had been hearing about. It was bloody boring was what it was in the end but he had already paid (using other people's money) so he had decided to stay.

Bad fucking move hermano!

Now there were supposed to be undead fuckers running around the city eating people and here he was with only the one machete that those British fucks hadn't taken at the airport! Growling in annoyance, he snuck into the subway ("tube") station that had been designated as a shelter against the undead things. He noticed that no one seemed to be around,

"Hello?!" he called out before scowling a little bit and sitting down at a bench, "Stupid lying sign... puta! Son of a puta!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:57 am

Charlotte had been fabric shopping in Soho and had been detouring to shop in Oxford Street for some new fashion ideas for her label. What she had not expected however for that rapid surge of the undead and the Minister completely shut down the magical transports out of the city! There was no floo network and there was no clearance for apparition or port keys!

Shaking off many of the things as she transformed into her kitten form, she ran full pelt into the nearest emergency station. Only to see that things had gone to hell here too!

There was nobody!
No soldiers!
No aid workers!
No representative from the magical council.

In the long term, she was probably going to be okay because Cobalt was going to come for her but right now she needed to keep herself safe and out of trouble. Peeking around a corner when she heard a voice calling out, Charlotte morphed into her normal human form and padded around the corner. He was human and although covered in blood did not seem bitten.

"Uhm....h-hello?" She called out softly "Are you okay? Did one of them hurt you?"

Stepping closer, Charlotte cursed her kitten heels as she toppled slightly as she tripped on debris. Eventually she got to him and smiled shakily.

"I guess you're the only one here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:12 am

Merle had gotten out of America when the world had gone to shit and right now he could not have been happier! Right now he was free to just relax and... oh who was he kidding? The truth was that the infection had spread to the UK too and he was already making his way to the nearest emergency shelter when the rest of the people on the street were still trying to figure out what was going on.

As he made his way to the subway station he loaded more shells into his shotgun, having gotten very used to having to need it reloaded and not having it reloaded at all. It was a two hand job and thankfully he had two hands ready and willing to do their bloody work!

Entering the subway station, he hummed a little bit when he heard some people further along inside the shelter. Apparently one of them was British while the other was some kind of Spanish-speaking nationality. Merle didn't much care where the guy was from to be honest,

"Ye ain' on yer own no mor' kiddies." he told them simply as he stood in the door with his shotgun slung casually over his shoulder, "Yer kids probably don' ev'n know wha' the fuc' is goin' on up ther' huh?"

Shaking his head in amusement he sat down on a bench opposite both Vaas and Charlotte before pausing for a moment,

"Yer kids'a got a bett'r chanc'a livin' if yer help me out." he told them simply, "Fer that we need names... I'm Merle. Merle Dixon, an' I've seen tis typ'a shit befor'."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:23 am

Hecate slipped out of the shadows of the refugee station and she looked at all three of the people who had gathered there for a moment or two, none of them looked like cops and so she was willing to help them out as they would inevitably help her out with getting away from here and staying safe as she did so.

Unfortunately now, it was rather sad that she couldn't kill police. They needed them to tell them where to go that was safe. Although there was nothing to stop her killing them after she had been told their information.

Which is what had happened to this base here.

The police were panicking and flapping, they had no clue what they were doing and so she had killed them like the useless tripe that they were. Robbing all their guns had also been a priority and she had them in a big duffle bag over her shoulder.

"I have not seen this before no." She murmured "I'd like to stick with you if that is possible. My name is Hecate."

It seemed the only other woman here was dressed completely badly for such a situation but the others looked really quite useful. If not a little but battle scarred from previous encounters like this Merle character.

"If you know so much, what's the next step?" She asked skeptically as she stood leaning against the door.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:46 am

Vaas didn't like being alone in this hell hole but there was something about being stuck in this hellhole with a cutely unprepared young woman, a crazy redneck and an unusually quiet woman that seemed to feel just a little bit worse.

But he was sure that the feeling would pass given time.

He grinned at the young woman and nodded,

"I'm bueno chica!" he assured her with a grin, "There ain't nothing that can put me down! I'm Vaas!"

He disliked the redneck immensely and for the damnest of reasons too. The main reason being that he hated the man's face. It was a deceitful face and he hated looking at it. Helped that the guy just oozed asshole,

"Then tell us what to do expert!" he demanded with a growl before snorting and clicking his tongue at Merle, "Hijo de puta..."

He nodded to Hecate as he told them his own name just before this. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head with a laugh,

"He's American! He knows nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:57 am

Charlotte was surprised that there were more people here, and of course she was even more surprised when one of them decided to just hop out of the woodwork and appear with a bag of guns around her shoulders. It made Charlotte gulp softly, but she knew that as long as she was on the same side as these guys, she should make it out of here okay.

The Spanish accented man, Vaas made her smile softly with his self confidence and his rather manic, but definitely large grin.

"Pleased to meet you Vaas, I am Charlotte." she stated with a bright smile "But everyone calls me Char. Or Char-kitty."

Merle seemed to know what he was doing with weapons, but Charlotte had an idea that might just work, hopefully if she could get to the Ministry, or maybe even get outside the apparition limits she could help all of these guys get home safely.

The problem was, interrupting Merle to do that. Raising her hand shyly she coughed;

"I uhm...I have an idea as to how we could get out of this place but, I'm not so good with the weapons side of things." she stated with a little blush "I know that when we get out of the main city of London though I can help get all of you home safely!" Charlotte admitted with a happy little smile on her lips, gripping her hand into a fist she was determined to help.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:11 am

Merle turned to the woman who had appeared from out of nowhere, holding a bag with her. He didn't know what was in the bag but judging by the fact that it was a police bag he was hoping that it was a bag of guns much like the one Officer Friendly had rode into town with during the Atlanta thing way back when.

When the woman asked what their next step should be he frowned at her,

"Firs' step is te grab som' guns." he told them all firmly with a little bit of a smirk, "Yer'll wan'a put a bull't righ' betwe'n their eyes for te bes' resul' by the way..."

So this prick, Vaas, seemed to want to challenge him as the leader of this sorry little ragtag group did he? Well let the fucker try. He gritted his teeth,

"We nee' te fin'a plac' te hol' up fer te nigh', her' is goo' fer now, an' mov' durin' the day." he told them firmly, "Tey are easi'r to spot in te day."

When the younger woman, Charlotte, said that she would be able to get them home if they were outside of the city he blinked a few times. That was... unexpectedly good news to be perfectly honest. He coughed a little bit,

"Wan'a shar' how exac'ly yer can help us all ge' home?" he asked her, "I ain' exac'ly loc'l... an' neith'r is fuckin' speedy gonzal'eze her'."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:18 am

Hecate thought that it was very lucky that they needed lots of guns because she just so happened to have lots of guns in her possession, she was sure that she was going to have to share them around but she was going to keep some of the best ones for herself seeing as she killed the men to get the guns in the first place.

It wouldn't be fair to be stuck with the scrag ends of the pack.

"I have guns here with me." she stated factually, placing the bag down on the benches where they were sitting, and unzipping it to show the array of guns that she had managed to take with her, however, they were all rather the same, being standard issue to the police here "I can share them with you, if you agree that I can stay with you."

They had to move during the day? It made sense. They could see better and they would be able to deal with any threats that came their way.

Hecate was rolling her eyes a little bit at the flying testosterone that was going throughout the whole of the venue here, honestly why couldn't the young girl be in charge or something seeing as she had the plan here and the ability to save all of their asses.

"Both of you should chill out." she sighed softly "Our situation is bad enough without having testosterone matches all night long drawing attention to ourselves." Hecate stated with a small smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 am

Vaas was beginning to think that he could indeed like these people. After all, they seemed to be able to handle his personality and that was always a plus when it came to finding people to be around him. He chuckled a little bit at Charlotte's choices in nicknames but otherwise didn't show that he found them to be cute,

"Well then I'll call you Char-kitty then okay chica?" he asked with a wink before smirking, "Though I like the name Charlotte... it's a nice fucking name chica!"

When Merle said they needed guns he almost resisted the urge to shout out that that was a completely obvious observation... but then didn't and instead just vocalised his annoyance with a loud groan. Of course his tune changed when the older woman, Hecate, pulled out a duffel bag full of guns,

"Ah si si! Chica you rock!" he told her with a grin as he quickly collected a pistol and some ammo. He rested the cold metal of the pistol against his head, "Ah... feels like an old amigo!"

He sighed a little bit before raising his hands in a placating manner,

"Okay okay Hermana! I'mma go and chill don't worry." he assured Hecate as he grinned wickedly at Merle, "Water under the bridge eh amigo?"

He turned to Charlotte,

"Your turn to share a bit char-kitty chica!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:47 am

Charlotte laughed softly when Vaas told her that he liked her name, she was glad because she too loved her name. It was one of the only things about her that she had liked when she was little, and now she liked it because she had so many nicknames that can be made from it in the end of things. The name Vaas was pretty cool too, it was really unusual, or, well, to her at least maybe not where he came from.

"Thanks Vaas, yours is pretty cool too." she laughed softly "You don't get many Vaas' here I have to say."

When the guns were pulled out Charlotte didn't take one, she didn't really want to take one, she had her wand and she could just use that but...then again what would happen if she lost or broke her wand? Worrying her lip between her teeth she took one small pistol out and held it in her hand, frowning as she tried to open it like Vaas had done.

"Uhm...I'm not really sure how to get these in." Charlotte murmured, more to herself than anything as she tried yanking at different bits on the pistol.

Now it was her turn to share? Well how would she say this...they were muggles after all...

"I have someone who will be waiting for me on the edge of London, my dad, there is a barrier keeping us inside with these things but, as soon as we get out of it, me and my dad have the means to get you guys home safely. I can't do anything though until we get out of this barrier." Charlotte explained, leaving out the part about magic.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:09 am

Merle had to admit that seeing Vaas flirting with the young Charlotte was rather annoying for him but what could not be denied was what the actions were doing for the young woman's confidence and mood. Both seemed to be improving just by the actions of that one crazy little man so Merle was content to let the man continue his rather strange flirting with the young lady.

Of course when Charlotte said that she could not use a gun he smiled a little bit as he collected a shotgun and began to load it,

"Don' yer worry yer lil' head darlin'." he assured her with a soft smile and a gentle pat on her back, "We can do tis togeth'r I know it. An' yer'll learn from us how to loa', reloa' an' fir' don't yer worry one bit."

He turned to Hecate with a grin, so very happy to be holding a shotgun again for the first time in months,

"Yer mus' hav' gone through hell te get thes' weap'ns." he commented before asking, in a whisper, "So yer kill thes' cops or wer' tey already dead huh? Thes' are all cop guns..."

Seemed that Charlotte knew a little bit about what was going on and had people on the outside. He honestly wasn't sure what they could expect from Charlotte's father but he hoped that they would be able to get them out of UK,

"Alrigh' we'll be searc'in fer yer dad too don' worry."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:23 am

Hecate was glad that this Charlotte girl had someone on the outside of the city, maybe they would be able to get word into them about what was going on and how they could best avoid large areas of the infected if he was in the military or something like that. Although she doubted that their luck would be that good.

Look at where they were after all.

Merle seemed happy to be holding a gun again and she knew that the states had this bad, and he probably came over here to get away from it all if she was honest. It was like it just was not meant to be, perhaps this thing was travelling across the globe, first America, now the UK maybe it would hit Europe next?

His question made her chuckle softly and smirk at him.

"I killed them." she stated factually "My name is Hecate Rose Walker, seeing as you are from the States like me, you might have heard of me." she whispered silkily.

Gesturing behind the curtain that had been set up to separate the rooms with the cots from the main guard room that they were in, Hecate was thinking that dumping all the bodies in there might not have been the best idea seeing as they were now sleeping here.

"You might not want to go in there." Hecate stated, a slight playful tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:34 am

Vaas hummed a little bit to himself, rather enjoying this "end of the world" as the graffiti seemed to be calling it. When Charlotte had come along he had found someone he could have some fun talking to as well as fun fighting with! It was going to be a lot of fun he could tell that right away without even thinking about it,

"Well back on my islands it's the least common name too chica!" he assured her, neglecting to mention that he had forbidden anyone naming their child Vaas, "Charlotte though... tis a very pretty name chica, I like."

As he finished loading his weapon and making sure that it was as good as it was going to be he just smirked a little bit and nodded when Merle said that they would help Charlotte become good at firearms. He patted her on the back,

"You'll be asskicking soon little kitty!"

When Hecate told him that he might not want to go into the separated area he raised an eyebrow before poking his head round the curtain. He laughed and pulled his head back,

"Reminds me of home when Citra no get her way!" he laughed again before shaking his head at Charlotte, "But I think not for you Charlotte... is too much for you."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:44 am

Charlotte was a little embarrassed that Merle had to tell her to just stop trying to load her gun and that she would get the hang of it from watching them. Eventually she managed to take the clip out and look at the bullets inside of it, it was already full so she had just been wasting all of her time and looked like an idiot for nothing.

"Thanks guys I know I'm not good with guns and stuff but I have other talents!" she smiled widely and took out her wand, twirling it slightly in between her fingers before slipping it into her bag again where it would be nice and safe "And I'm a fast learner so...don't drop me like a dead weight okay?" she laughed at the situation but she was really quite nervous.

Vass was complimenting her a lot, and Charlotte blushed softly, even if it was only about her name it was just making her tummy do flips. Maybe it was because it had been one of those kinds of days, it was making her all out of whack with her hormones.

"I can kick all of your asses black and blue." Charlotte proclaimed, punching her fist into the air with a soft cry "Just you watch me."

Pouting softly at Vaas when he said that she couldn't look, Charlotte crossed her arms across her chest and sat down on the bench next to where Vaas was sat, it made her more than a little bit sad that they were treating her like a little kid.

"Hey I've seen some pretty fucked up things! I've been in wars you know." she stated, sticking up for her toughness "Just cause I don't seem badass like you guys." Charlotte pouted, giving them her patented puppy dog look.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:03 am

Merle tried to ignore the little voice in the back of his head that said he had been thinking about dropping Charlotte like she was dead weight because to that part of his mind she was dead weight. To that part of his mind she was unskilled and untested under threat of a Walker attack. There was very little practically positive about her.

But he was at least willing to give her a shot to prove herself.

He smirked a little bit when she said that she had other talents. Hopefully those other talents would translate well now that the world was ending around their ears,

"I believ' yer." he told her honestly, patting her gently on the back, "Yer'll learn all tha' we hav' te off'r yer an' yer'll end up the bes' memb'r of the team I'm sur'."

Since when was he reassuring? He seemed to do an okay job of it though.

When she said that she could kick all their asses he was inclined to disagree but he just went along with it anyway, laughing only a little bit and not the massive laugh that had threatened to emerge. But he decided not to speak, otherwise he just might have laughed a bit too hard.

He turned to Hecate and thought about her reputation and he didn't even have to look behind the curtain before he answered Charlotte,

"Alrigh' loo' onc'... an' yer apologis' te Vaas if he was tryin' to protec'-"

CRASH!

The entire barricade near the doors was destroyed in a shower of wood and stone. Even as Merle raised his shotgun to the door he lowered in slightly as a mammoth mutated zombie came through the gap, flailing it's massive fists around as it roared in anger at them,

"Wow... tis is new te me..."
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:32 am

Hecate was going to say that the young girl really shouldn't be looking behind the curtain but she found that she was totally unable to say anything otherwise when she insisted like that. However, she wouldn't stop herself from laughing when she showed that she really couldn't handle herself and had to have them come in and bail her out.

In fact she was rather looking forwards to seeing her reaction.

Hiding a slow curling smirk behind her fingers as she rested her hand on her arm as she hugged it about her chest, Hecate watched as she approached the curtain.

Then, all thoughts of that were gone from her mind when she heard a loud thundering crash, swearing loudly she pumped her shotgun and looked at the source of the disturbance. One, fuck off massive zombie was standing there, roaring and destroying everything around them with one flick of its wrists.

"What the FUCK do you mean its new to you?!" she bellowed at Merle before snatching up her bag and pointing to the subway "The subway tunnel is too small, get the fuck onto the tracks and follow the rails."

Jumping down onto the tracks Hecate waited for the rest of the guys to jump down before she barrelled north ways up the subway tunnel. Running backwards she kept her eyes on that thing and scowled, shooting a few rounds into it but doing no damage.

"Shit its getting too dark to shoot!" she hissed, as they lost the light from the station that they'd just left.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:43 am

Vaas had all thoughts about stopping Charlotte from looking behind the curtain erased when suddenly what seemed like half the wall had come crashing down to reveal a massive, hulk-like, zombie who seemed determined to kill them all. And to be honest he had no intention of dying so the first thing he did was laugh loudly,

"Come on then you ugly motherfucker! Let's get loco!" he roared back at the zombie, firing his pistol as fast as he could at the fucker, wanting it to die even though he could see it just ignoring most of the bullets sinking into it's skin. Reloading, he laughed wildly as it threw a piece of concrete at him, only just missing, "Bring it on fucker! Imma fuck you up!"

Of course when Merle told them he had no idea what this thing was he groaned loudly,

"And why do we need you again redneck asshole?!" He demanded before growling, "Come on Hecate and Char-kitty... we need to get the fuck outa here!"

As they raced down through the darkness of the subway tunnels he grunted in annoyance when he nearly fell over several times. The only light came from the flashes of their guns going off and even then the bullets propelled were less than effective,

"Fuck! Motherfucker! Come on and eat this!" he shouted at the Tank before grimacing, "You're right Hecate... you got a torch Char-kitty? Come on chica, don't let me down!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:53 am

Charlotte couldn't help but let out a scream when the wall shattered and that horrible monsterous zombie charged its way into what she had hoped was a safe haven and she wondered if she could ever be safe from these things while she was here. They were being so quiet, and they hadn't been out on the street to get one to follow them in here for a good half an hour.

Honestly Vaas made the situation slightly more bareable when he started to laugh and make funny statements while he was shooting. He probably didn't mean to be funny...but it soothed her a little bit even as she vaulted over the side of the subway and began to pound her feet against the metal rails and the wooden slats to get away.

It was true they couldn't see, and she fumbled in her bag for her wand, as soon as she had it, Charlotte flicked it and cast;

"Lumos maxima!"

As soon as she said that the whole of the subway carriage exploded in light, and they could see everything in the tunnel. Perhaps it would have been better had they not as it was full of horrible carcasses and bloody organs strewn all over the place.

The tank wasn't stopping and Charlotte didn't know what to do, but cast more spells at it;

"Immobulus!" she chanted, watching as mercifully the tank slowed down and gave them a chance to run like fuck away from it "Come on come on come on! I don't know how long that's going to hold it!" Charlotte squeaked as she turned and continued to dash through the subway tunnel, thankfully not seeing any more zombies just yet.

Wiping at her eyes as she ran, she dashed away the tears of shock, her wand gently shaking in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:07 am

Merle had to admit that he hadn't even seen some of these Walkers and right now the term wasn't very accurate! Perhaps he should have checked to see if these ones were different before he declared that he knew how to stop the fuckers? Probably would have been for the best but hindsight is 20-20 as they say.

A fact that the other members of the group didn't seem to understand,

"Tey're differn' bac' in the stat's okay?!" he told them all as he began to pump shell after shell into the monster's thick hide, hoping that he was at least causing it pain or something. He swore a little bit, "Bac' in te stat's tey're regul'r siz'd an' can only stumbl' at slow pac'! Tis fuc'in shi' is euro'! Yer zombies turn inte tis shi'!"

As they were running down the tunnel he swore and fumbled to reload in the dark until suddenly... light.

Lots and lots of light.

Able to quickly finish reloading he paused when it noticed that this bright light was coming from a stick held by some young woman. But it... worked! The giant zombie began to slow down until it had stopped entirely. Of course he was a pessimist so he prepared to deal with it, finishing reloading.

Taking a deep breath he moved towards the tank, climbing up onto it's shoulders and pressing the barrel of the shotgun against it's head,

"Nigh' nigh' fuck'r!" he growled, firing point blank range. It slumped over and Merle landed awkwardly, hurting his ankle, "Ah jesus... lil help here pleas'? Fuck'r ain' withou' risk!"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:16 am

Hecate looked at Charlotte.

She had just lit up the entire subway with a goddamn stick, well if she was one of those new age witches and that shit actually worked then she was all for it. It gave her a chance to reload her weapon and it turned out that when she looked back she didn't even need to have reloaded it because the creature had slowed down so much.

It gave her the chance to just look at it... it was a strange and horribly ugly creature and to be honest she had never seen anything like it. Not even in a game or something that people made, well, maybe it looked like something out of Silent Hill.

Sighing when Merle climbed up to the top of the things shoulders, shot it in the head, and then promptly fell off, Hecate rolled her eyes and went over to help him up. Pulling his arm over her shoulder and supporting his weight.

"Maybe you shouldn't have climbed up on top of it." she stated dryly as she walked with Merle further down the track "The fuck was that...I think we are in serious trouble if there are tens of those floating around out there, we had better get to the edge of London center fast..."

With a small shake of her head, Hecate looked at Charlotte and jogged slightly to catch up to her, not caring she was slightly dragging Merle's feet behind her as she did so;

"And what the fuck was that?" she asked, wanting an explanation "Never mind, its not the time, let's get to the nearest train, clear it out, and use it as base for the night...there should be one around here."

Wandering off further into the subway station with Merle, away from Charlotte and the rather freaky Vaas.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:29 am

Charlotte had magic.

THE FUCK?! WHY DIDN'T HE HAVE MAGIC?!

So unfair.

But in the mean time the fact that she could do magic gave him time to reload his weapon and use his machete on some of the running zombies who were trickling down after them as well. With a tank type zombie does here there was bound to be crap little zombies with it. They were normal looking for zombies and the tank was just a monster. How weird,

"The fuck man?! That was cool hermano! You should have let me do it!" He joked a little bit before helping to lead Charlotte back on the path they were taking, "If there are more of those amigos? We're fucked. And we're already kind of fucked!"

When Hecate asked Charlotte what the hell she had done he felt the need to be there for Charlotte and wrapped an arm around her shoulders with a grin,

"What it was was ass-kicking!" he told Hacate with a grin, "She saved out asses chica! Let's just leave it at that until she's ready si amigo?"

As they were walking he turned to Charlotte and gave her the thumbs up,

"Fucking A star for you char-chica!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 am

Charlotte couldn't help but laugh softly when Vaas told her that what she had done was really cool, she didn't really think about it like that because she did magic all of the time, and now that she was around muggles they were seeing magic for the first time and she was just glad that they seemed to be rather accepting of it.

Hecate was startled and harsh because of it and that was okay, but, Vaas was being amazingly calm about it all, even excited to be in the presence of her now that she was doing magic.

"Thanks Vaas," she whispered softly "For sticking up for me."

Smiling softly at him she walked along the tracks now, feeling a little bit ill and taking it a bit easy because of that. Maybe she needed some anti nausea potions, it would be great if she actually had some of those potions to hand.

When he told her that she got an A Star, Charlotte blushed softly and she hugged her arms around her chest; "Y-you think so? I told you that I wasn't as weak as I looked, I can totally kick major ass."

Flexing her muscles, Charlotte laughed softly and decided she would try complimenting Vaas on his own skills which had been rather amazing, it was like he was built to do stuff like this or he had done it beforehand...the thought was comforting in this situation oddly.

"I thought you were pretty cool too you know, you totally took care of those smaller zombies with no help." she smiled gently "I guess Hecate is pretty irritated with me huh? For not telling you guys about what I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:57 am

Merle had never seen zombies like these and he thought he had known zombies.

He had never seen magic and he thought he had known about life and the rules of logic.

He had been proven to be completely wrong in one area so why not the other was his current logic. She had done something he had previously thought impossible to creatures that he had previously thought to be non-existent. There was a lot of licence given in this type of event to be fair and it was good like that, otherwise they'd be wasting precious time debating whether or not magic was real or not.

Groaning a little bit as Hecate gave him a hand, he passed Charlotte with a little smile,

"We'll nee' te hav' a tal' abou' wha' yer can do of course." he told her with a small smile before patting her on the back, "But well done ther'... yer kicked som' ass righ' ther'."

Not to mention her one or two pieces of magic had actually probably saved his life, as well as helping him finally kill something that big and that strong. It was like a dream come true for a hunter that was for damned sure,

"Com' on ten guys..." he told them as he began to move as fast as he could, which was admittedly not too fast at the moment, "Mayb' we can chat in som' abandoned subway car or somethin' yea'?"
Back to top Go down
Hecate Rose Walker

Hecate Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:05 am

Hecate saw an abandoned subway train in the distance and she was making for it, she wanted to be able to get there before more of those freaks started to pour through the big trail of devastation they had left behind there. At least the carcass of the big guy was going to block the Subway Tunnel a little bit for them.

Of course the girl Charlotte had kicked some ass and they might be dead without her but she was pissed that she didn't want to let them into what she could do beforehand, although it made a lot of sense as to why she could help them get out of here, but she was still at a loss as to why she couldn't help them right this second.

It was obvious that her magic was working. She'd just used it.

So what was the problem?

Opening the door to the subway carriage she put Merle down on the nearest bench and she took out her gun, checking their entire carriage before moving away to check the rest of the train;

"I'm going to check the rest of the carriages, you all stay here." she stated with a small sigh "I just, need a minute."

Most of the things that Hecate encountered she dealt with on her own, and zombies were no exception. She just wanted to sit out for a few minutes on her own and come to terms with it. Opening the door to the next carriage Hecate stepped through and shut it after her.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:39 am

Vaas was more than happy to be the one to let Charlotte know that she had kicked some serious ass with her little magic show back there. And it was the truth; she had basically enabled them to travel without fear of tripping, falling behind and dying. Not to mention she had stopped a mammoth monster in it's tracks. When she thanked him for sticking up for her he grinned a little bit wider and wrapped an arm around her shoulders in a one armed hug,

"What are amigos for eh chica?" he told her with a grin, placing a kiss on her forehead, "It was nothing for you Char-chica don't worry si?"

He chuckled a little bit at the way she seemed to want his approval for how well she had kicked zombie ass but he was more than willing to give her his approval. Grinning, he gave her a thumbs up with a wide smile,

"Of course I think so chica!" he tilted his head to the side with a slight smirk, "Why would I say it if I no think it eh?"

Once they were inside the abandoned subway car, Vaas began to move stuff in front of the door they'd entered through before pausing and turning to Charlotte with a grin,

"You can use magic to make a bueno barricade si?" he asked her with a grin, "I'd love that Char-chica! It'd make us safer than before you understand si?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next