The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 am

Charlotte was sitting in the carriage of the subway and she was smiling to herself like a crazy idiot because Vaas had kissed her on the forehead, she hoped that she wasn't just attaching herself to him because he was strong and she wanted his strength...however she knew that his cheeky little smile and his accent made her heart hammer a little bit.

Good things were what she should focus on, in these moments of calm, and this was a very good thing. Crushes were always good, always exciting.

"Oh yes of course!" she smiled brightly and stood up from her seat, taking out her wand "In fact I can go one better than that."

Closing her eyes she murmured a few spells and the air around the subway train turned a sort of translucent white colour, like it was foggy outside when really it wasn't, it was just a reminder that the charms were up so they needn't worry.

When she was finished she opened her eyes with a little shy smile on her lips;

"Well, the spells I just used will repel those things away from here, and actually to them we're invisible at the moment there is no train here and they can't hear us so...we can be as loud as we like." she smiled softly "You can see them pass by outside but don't worry they don't see us."

Rubbing her hand against her arm Charlotte smiled very shyly at Vaas; "I can do almost anything with spells, you name it I can do it." she laughed softly "But...uhm...how come you are so good at fighting these things, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:01 am

Vaas got the feeling that both Merle and Hecate were beginning to feel like third wheels when it came to him and Charlotte because they were spending so much time talking to each other and excluding the other two. Was he guilty of that? Yes. Did he care? Oh heck no. He smirked a little bit when she said that she could go one better than helping him to barricade the place,

"Well then show me chica!" he asked of her with a wide grin before winking at her, "I'm prepared to be amazed mi amigo!"

He watched her with rapt attention as she weaved her magic around the area, the only effects to him being that it looked like it was foggy outside. But if that was all he had to go through to be free from zombies he would gladly sacrifice a terrible view of the inside of a tunnel. Very gladly indeed! He whistled a little bit in appreciation,

"You have excellente skills mi amigo!" he told her with a grin, "You can do this when we are walking around too? Or you no can do that?"

When she smiled shyly at him and said she could do almost any kind of magic you wanted he hummed a little bit,

"Can you turn into an animal Char-chica? I've always wanted to hold a tigery cub without momma kitty attacking me!" he admitted with a grin before humming a little bit before deciding to go forward with the truth, "Oh me? Si... I am a pirate, smuggler, drug lord, diamond lord, tribal warrior and occasional hostage taker. Comprende this mi amigo chica?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:11 am

Charlotte giggled softly when Vaas kept calling her 'amigo' that meant that they were friends, and she hoped that they would be able to become close friends throughout the time that they were together. She didn't know how long it would take for her to get to the outer city of London but she was betting it was going to be a few days.

Although she felt a little bad when he asked her if she could do this while they were walking around as well, she could make herself invisible but she would find it impossible to make all four of the invisible for any long amount of time.

"I'm sorry but no I can only do these charms over areas and things, as soon as you step out of it these things can see you." she stated with a sad pout "I mean there are potions that can make you invisible but I don't have any on me right now..." Charlotte sighed with a small smile "But you know I can't do all the work, you badasses can kill some zombie butt during the day!"

Nodding her head Charlotte beamed;

"Well actually I can turn into anything but, I turn into cats a lot, that's why people call me Char -Kitty after all." she stated with a little smile playing on her lips "I could turn into a baby tiger cub if you wanted me to..."

Blinking a little bit, taken aback, Charlotte had to admit that it fitted the mans appearance. The Mohawk, the whole army look and the large scar just made all the more sense now. Yet, although she was a little bit shocked, Charlotte wasn't going to stop hanging out with Vaas, she liked him and obviously he liked her not to have killed her yet.

"That was unexpected." she admitted with a small laugh, rubbing the back of her head slightly in embarrassment "But, although its not as exciting as what you do, my papa is a wetboy, he kills people for money and sometimes I go with him if he has a job abroad. Its exciting! I hope you don't take me as a hostage though."

Charlotte smiled shyly, and looked up at Vaas through her white fringe, her red eyes were shining softly in the dim light of the carriage they were in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)   Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undead fucks (Vaas, Hecate, Merle and Charlotte)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2