The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abraxas Malfoy

Abraxas Malfoy

Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi) Empty
PostSubject: Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi)   Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:36 am

Abraxas had eaten in the Great Hall with everyone else and had found the situation to be rather annoying if he was honest. Why on earth would he want to eat with all those other people able to watch him as he ate? The simple answer was that he didn't! He didn't like people watching him eat and, seeing a Gryffindor inhaling food, he decided that he didn't want to watch others eat either.

Shaking his head, he waited for Seffi outside the entrance to the Prefects bathroom.

Like a lot of things in Hogwarts it was a hidden room and the way to access it was supposed to be secret. He said 'supposed' to be secret because it quite honestly wasn't. All the prefects knew the password to gain entry and that meant that all of their friends did too.

He had asked Seffi to meet him here because he had decided he wanted to see what the fuss was about.

And he knew that she wasn't a prefect and not friends with any of the Sytherin prefects so she would be unlikely to ever see it again if he didn't give her this chance.

Had absolutely nothing to do with the possibility of seeing her in a swimsuit.

Of course not.
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi)   Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:46 am

Seffi hadn't seen Abraxas at the house table at dinner, maybe they had gone at different times? She had decided to go earlier because she needed to finish that homework still, no matter if they missed each other or not because they were meeting up outside the prefects bathroom to see what the fuss was all about when dinner stopped being served anyway. She was a little bit worried about getting there but it was no bother when she got on the right track.

Over her shoulder was her simple school messenger bag which had in it her swimsuit and a towel in case there weren't any there.

Her heart was beating a little quicker in her chest as she made her way there, she hoped that she would have lots of fun with Abraxas tonight because they had gotten on well when they had first met last night. It was his first day and she wanted to make sure that he got to keep her as a friend, she was his only one she knew of.

As she approached the room and saw him there, Seffi smiled brightly and gave him a friendly wave;

"Hi there Abraxas, this place is a little out of the way isn't it?" she asked with a small smile on her lips "I didn't see you at the feast I guess we must have missed each other, this dream diary of Trelawney's is killing me."

Running her hand through her hair, Seffi tied it up ready to go into the water; "Are we ready?"
Back to top Go down
Abraxas Malfoy

Abraxas Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi)   Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:56 am

Abraxas spotted Seffi coming down the corridor and said the password before she got in earshot so the entrance opened without her hearing the password. That way if she wanted to come back she would have to either come with him or he would have to be convinced to give her the password. Smirking a little bit, he nodded,

"It's out of the way so no one will follow the prefects to figure out where it is." he told her honestly, "After all, they don't want to be sharing this place!"

Stepping into the room, the Olympic swimming pool in the centre was actually a bath with dozens of different taps around the length of it. He whistled in appreciation,

"Now that is a bath..." he said with a small smirk, "I can see why Draco was taunting me with this thing if this is how good it is."

Moving over to one of the taps, he tapped it with his wand and it immediately began to shoot water at a rate of nots into the bath. It was still take time to fill though so Abraxas grinned and came over to Seffi,

"Missed you at dinner because of that dream diary..." he told her honestly, "I was hoping for at least one friend... tomorrow yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi)   Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:20 am

Seffi smiled gently when he had already opened the door for her to step inside, what a gentleman he was! It made her blush softly to herself but only when she had entered before him, she didn't want him to be seeing her blush that would be way too embarrassing. Perhaps, Seffi thought, she shouldn't be indulging a little fledgeling crush like this but at other times she thought - why not? It could turn out to be something really great.

"That's very true, if the rumours are correct its supposed to be amazing in here. I wish I could come here every week for a nice bath, it would relax me something wicked." she stated with a soft smile on her lips.

Looking around the bathroom Seffi spotted several fluffy large towels and some bathrobes even! It was amazing, and the bath was massive. It was like a swimming pool it was so big. She was happy, yet surprised that they were alone in here as well she thought at least one other prefect would have been in here. They were in luck!

"Wow, its amazing!" she laughed happily "And we have it all to ourselves, we had better make good use of it while we can. I want the purple foam." Seffi chanted, switching on the tap that spewed out purple lotion into the bath which created purple foam and smelled of lavender.

When Abraxas came over Seffi was confused for a minute before brightening immediately and nodding her head;

"Oh of course! I just don't want you to have your fill of me just yet you know. We could meet in the common room tomorrow morning, and go and get breakfast?" she suggested with a wide smile "But right now I'm going to change into my bathing suit."

Moving to one of the stalls, Seffi shut and locked the door, taking only a few moments to slip on her modest blue and white polka dot swimsuit complete with sweet little frilled edges around the hips and sides. As she left the bathroom Seffi sat on the edge of the pool, hair tied up in a pony tail, her legs slipping into the warm soapy water.

"Ah, this is heaven." she sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Abraxas Malfoy

Abraxas Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi)   Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:33 am

Abraxas was not one who often believed rumours but damn it the rumours about this place hadn't left him with an impression... and the prefects bathroom had completely smashed all of his expectations. It was a beautiful room, decked out tastefully in marble and with a massive bath that could comfortably fit all of the prefects in the school with room to spare for any friends. He wouldn't be surprised if the prefects held parties in this damn room,

"I have to admit that baby-dragon wasn't joking about the room..." he admitted with a small smirk as he looked around, "It is a very impressive place... Durmstrang never had anything like this I have to say..."

He laughed a little bit as the bath continued to fill itself up rather quickly,

"Fine you can have the weird smelling purple stuff." he agreed with a roll of his eyes and a good natured smirk, "Ah the things I do for the people I like..."

So she was going to have breakfast with him? That was great! It would be better if he could convince her to eat in the kitchen with him. He didn't want anything to do with the Great Hall when there were hundreds of hungry children munching away,

"Sounds like a plan, I suggest we have the breakfast in the kitchen." he admitted with a small smirk, "Some of our classmates do suitable imitations of pigs at the trough."

He watched her go off to the changing room and couldn't help but think about what she would look like in a swimming suit. Shaking his head slightly, he finished filling the bath before he noticed that Seffi had come back out. Whistling aloud at her swimming costume, he gave her a wink,

"Nice suit... my turn?" he casually stripped out of his shirt and threw it aside before also undoing his trousers, dropping them to reveal he was already in his swimming shorts. Stepping into the water, he sighed happily, "Oh yeah... we are doing this more often..."
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi)   Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:42 am

Seffi couldn't help but laugh when she heard Abraxas' nickname for Draco, it was quite amusing and she would love to get in on using it behind the younger boys back. It would be amazing if they could use it for the rest of their time here and keep it a secret from him.

"I love that name, baby dragon." she stated aloud with a smirk "Do you mind if I use it as well, it's so befitting of him I can't shake it out of my head now you've said it?"

When he teased her, albeit good naturedly, Seffi flushed slightly but she was glad that he had said that he liked her. In a friendly way of course, she didn't know Abraxas well enough yet to tell if she liked him in more than a friendly way.

"Well..." she muttered, playing with her ponytail "I've never been down to the kitchens here before I don't think that students are allowed to go down there...I guess if we felt like being rebellious we could go and see what happens. We might get to have whatever we like for breakfast if the house elves will make it for us."

Unable to stop herself from blushing brightly when Abraxas whistled at what she looked like in her swimsuit Seffi stuck her tongue out as she slipped down into the water below and sighed happily as its relaxing warmth surrounded her small frame. It took the weight and stress right off her shoulders and she knew she'd be coming here more.

"Ab!" she squeaked, turning in the bath "You should have gone into a changing room I don't want to see you strip off thank you very much!"

When she heard him enter the water she turned back around smiling gently; "It just makes the worries fall right away right?"
Back to top Go down
Abraxas Malfoy

Abraxas Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi)   Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:52 am

Abraxas smirked a little bit when she laughed about his nickname for Draco. Not only was he smirking because it meant Draco would have someone else taking the piss out of him but because she was laughing. And Seffi had a pretty little laugh that Abraxas could see himself conspiring to hear more of quite often it had to be said,

"Yes well that's what his mother used to call him apparently so it hits him rather hard when you call him that... the blushing is quite extraordinary!" he teased a little bit before shaking his head, "Oh feel free to use it... and to share it with as many people as you can. Please."

He smirked a little bit,

"Strange how I've been in the castle only for one day and I already know where the kitchens are isn't it?" he teased her with a wink before shaking his head, "No, baby-dragon was bragging about the school about a year ago and let me know where the kitchens were and how to get into them. Something about tickling a pear too... but I'm sure that'll be clear when we get there."

He laughed a little bit at her reaction to him stripping off as well as the whistle he had sent her way for looking so good in a swimsuit. Unable to help himself he stood up in the water before poking at his stomach muscles,

"Actually they're called 'Abs' because it's a six pack." he teased her a little bit with a wink before shrugging, "Ah that would have taken time! Besides... wasn't like I got naked or anything."

He nodded his head in agreement,

"Oh yeah... but then again what's to stress about here? Draco? Weasley Twins?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi)   Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubble bubble (Abraxas and Seffi)
Page 1 of 1