The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:19 am

Gregor paused as he looked down at the lance that he had been expected to use to smash another man off a horse. He looked at it with a scowl. Why did he have to use something as crappy as a piece of wood to try and smash the weakling off of his horse? Why couldn't he use his greatsword or one of his numerous axes? Or, better yet, why couldn't he just punch the little man in the face from horseback?

Why did he even need the horse? They just ended up being a target in the end and he had yet to find the horse who could gallop at a respectable speed while his fully armoured form was astride it.

Sometimes he wondered if he would have been happier as a commoner or a sellsword. That way he would be allowed to be armoured but on foot and he would be allowed to kill and fight whoever he wanted! Why would he want to be a noble when all it meant was some higher noble telling him who he could kill, who he couldn't and that he had to wear some crappy sigil and ride a fucking horse. A fucking horse who had gotten him nearly killed more times than any other creature in this fucking world!

No he didn't like horses.

And he didn't like jousting either. Lifting the lance up with one arm, he weighed it carefully with his right hand before roaring massively as he launched it like a spear, throwing it with all of his considerable might so that it pierced a target set up by some pussy to catch arrows.

It was so big he destroyed the bullseye.

He snorted in mild amusement,

"Better than arrow."
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:36 am

Seffi was going to head down to the shooting range to try her hand with some arrows, despite having taken an interest in several martial arts she had never used a weapon like some of her other friends. It had always been her wand. Perhaps now they were in this world for a short spell it would be useful to learn how to use some weaponry - but seeing as she didn't hope to get into many fights, she was going to practice archery.

Of course when she got down to the area she saw a rather giant, angry male who was toying around with a lance as if it was just some stick. Biting her lip softly she thought that she would wait and see if he was going to be a character she didn't want to practice around, or if she would be clear to interrupt and use the targets next to him.

Perhaps he wasn't the kind of person who would be wanting company after all. Seffi thought with a gulp, unable to think about the strength he must have to throw the lance like that and have it end up right in the bullseye of the target from such a space away from it. Gulping softly Seffi felt her heart in her throat, pulsating away with her nervousness.

In her attempt to sneak away quietly she ended up knocking into some metal armour that had been left by the wall, and she squeaked in shock. Oh for fucks sake, she sighed mentally, now she had to announce herself.

Biting her lip she walked around the corner as composed as she could manage, her bow strapped on her back along with her quiver - she was wearing tight blue jeans, a crop white top and her long brown leather coat. Maybe she shouldn't be showing too much stomach? Who knew that these people would be such prudes.

"Uhm, sorry to interrupt but I was hoping to use those targets? Or well...target, seeing as you just annihilated one of them." she stated with a small smirk "Good throw, incidently."
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:46 am

Gregor hummed a little bit as he observed just how fucked up the target was after he had gotten through with it. The lance had literally torn a massive, gaping, hole where the bullseye had been and he was honestly admiring his own handiwork. Maybe ranged weapons weren't just for pussies? With a shot like that he wouldn't be surprised if he was able to have the thing catch two or more of the fuckers together.

He smirked. Now that was something he could get behind.

Hearing the faint sound of metal armour clattering (a sound he had long associated with beautiful, fucking glorious, battle), he drew his greatsword from it's hilt and spun to face the sound. Of course he was disappointed in some ways but in other ways he was not. Sure he wasn't going to really need violence against this pretty little woman but there were other things he enjoyed in this world besides killing and torturing... though they were small in number.

Throwing his sword down to the ground, he nodded in satisfaction when it sunk a good foot into the ground. No one but he would be able to remove that from where it was no jammed. He strode towards the woman with a dark little smirk,

"You like arrows?" he growled lightly, "No... too thin and weak..."

He began to circle her with a wider smirk,

"You like the other pretty skinny girls?" he waited until he was behind her before whispered in a soft growl, "Waiting for a thick lance to pierce your target?"
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:56 am

Seffi was a little bit intimidated by this guy, he seemed to be looking at her like he was going to eat her or something. To be honest it made her a little bit aroused but she didn't put much stock in that at the minute, it was probably just his personality, he wasn't really going to make a pass at her they had just met after all.

Seeing him throw his sword into the ground, made her gulp softly and her eyes widened, looking at the place where his sword was now buried. Perhaps he was stronger than she had first realised, what could a guy like that do to a human with just his bare hands? Seffi probably didn't want to think about that for too long.

"W-well I was just hoping to learn how to handle any sort of weapon, while I'm here you know?" she stated with a small laugh, his circling was making her very nervous, like he was some kind of animal circling his prey "Arrows were just my first choice."

When he mentioned her other friends that were here with her Seffi smiled for a moment before allowing her lips to part in a shocked 'o' when this man spoke to her like that. For many reasons in fact. One was that they didn't even know each others names and he wanted in her panties and the second was that the way he said it was completely arousing.

"I-if the situation presents itself, perhaps." Seffi admitted with a pink blush on her cheeks, lately not much could make her blush but this guy was just so forwards she didn't know how to handle him "But you know, maybe in a less violent manner than what you just did." Seffi laughed nervously, running a hand through her long chestnut hair.

Backing slightly away to give herself more space, Seffi coughed and placed her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:08 am

Gregor smirked darkly to himself as he looked the woman up and down. She definitely wasn't a girl that was for sure. She had enough curves to give even the most expensive of whores a run for their money and if he had his way he would see whether or not her skills matched those of the legendary whores of Kings Landing.

He doubted that they would but there were limits to what you could do when you were not paid to 'study' the 'art' of sex like those who were in LittleFinger's service.

"I think you know how to handle one weapon." he told her with a dark smirk as he looked deep into her eyes, "But I think you're still thinking it's a one handed job... around here it'd be a two-handed weapon for you little woman..."

He licked his lips a little bit as he tilted his head to the side to get a better view of her plump ass even as he circled her,

"It presents itself." he told her with a smirk, "What are you going to do now that it has? Fight or flight?"

Laughing a little bit, he shook his head,

"Violence is what gets you what you want..." he explained as he stood in front of her and looked her up and down very slowly before looking at her face again, "And I know what I want from it."
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:32 am

Seffi blinked and she couldn't help but think that this guy wasn't going to back off, and it was rather...arousing if she was honest with herself. She must be really attractive in order for him to have seen her and immediately latched onto her. Perhaps she was being too hard on herself next to beauties like Charlotte and Senium, maybe she was just as beautiful as they were in her own way?

The double entendre that she would need two hands, perhaps to hold him, made a lot of sense and she couldn't see him being in any way small.

"Around here? So all men in King's Landing are so impressive?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "Somehow I think only you require two hands, double the work." Seffi teased him with an uncertain expression - but she didn't know if he was going to respond well to the teasing or if it would send him off his rocker.

When he said that he wanted to have sex with her, well Seffi once again didn't know how to handle it and she blushed again. Damning herself she tried to regain a little bit of composure so that he wouldn't think she was a complete little girl.

"I was hoping that there might be a third option that involves some amount of pleasure instead of being a chicken or ending up with a broken nose." Seffi stated with a cheeky grin, trying to diffuse the atmosphere with a little bit of humour.

It was exciting, having someone want you so badly the first time they saw you they couldn't help themselves and Seffi found herself getting aroused underneath his dark gaze. It was in fact rather kinky.

"I don't even know your name." she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:45 am

Gregor had been around a lot of the stupid little pretty women at court and they bored him. They were safe, they spoke nicely to him but otherwise avoided him and they were right to do so. So many of those stupid little pretty girls would be people he would use once and they'd break from one thing or the other. It was only the ones who were pretty, smart and adventurous that he kept around because they were the ones who tried to keep up with him.

Sometimes they failed but other times they managed to keep up - as he suspected that she would be able to do sometime soon,

"You will find no better weapon than my own." he assured her with a small smirk that none the less conveyed exactly what kind of dirty things he wanted to do with her, "Double the reward as well if you work hard enough little pretty woman."

Well he was The Mountain. He was about as subtle as one as well after all.

He smirked a little bit,

"That's the kind of fight I would be looking for." he explained, stroking her cheek with a single finger, "The kind that lets you try out the weapon that I have ready to pierce the target you have hidden away for me..."

He leant in close to her so that his face was only an inch or so away from her's,

"I am Gregor Clegane... The Mountain." he told her with a soft growl, "And who are you pretty woman? I wish to know before I 'know' you."
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:55 am

Seffi could tell that they were going to be having some pretty hot sex in a moment or two, and she was fully behind that. Even though she had just met this guy, she knew people who had done stuff like that at home in clubs and what not so it really wasn't such a big deal was it? Besides it made her feel beautiful, like she was someone to be wanted instead of someone to be picked second because they couldn't get her friends.

"Oh well if that's the case then I'm sure I can rise to your challenge." she smirked, her eyes sparkling with mischief "Unless you want to give someone a very colourful show, maybe we can relocate to somewhere more private? My room perhaps?"

Sauntering around him, she swayed her hips seductively as she walked towards her room. She was hoping that Gregor would follow her but maybe he liked the danger of having sex outside and would make her stay back. Seffi had to admit she didn't like the idea of having sex where someone could easily see her in such a situation.

As she climbed the stairs to her room, which overlooked the courtyard only a corridor over from the fighting arena Seffi turned her head to smirk cheekily at him;

"I'm Seffi, Seffi Dresner. No title I'm afraid." she grinned, pressing against her bedroom door, her hair falling around her shoulders gently obscuring her face as her gaze locked onto his own. Opening the door to allow him inside, Seffi took off her bow and quiver, throwing them onto the chair in her room "Welcome to my humble room."
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:08 am

Gregor knew that she was getting a lot more into this all of a sudden and that was all he currently cared about. Not the curious reason as to why she was getting more into it, just that she was. He licked his lips a little bit and could barely contain his little grin. He was going to have so much fun with her that it might even border on being illegal but he would make sure that she loved every second of it.

Why? Well because there were two types of screams and he'd been hearing a lot of the violent kind recently and he wanted to balance it out with the nicer screams,

"I'm sure you will try." he teased her with a deep grin, "Of course not. Some conquests should be shared with the world but not this one... they might hear you through the walls but they won't see you writhing beneath me."

So she thought that she could tease him eh? Well she was new around here so he would let her get away with it for now. Plus he rather enjoyed the way her ass looked as it moved. Licking his lips a little bit, he gladly followed her up to her room. He knew that while she might think she was in control, he was really the one in command and he would prove it to her in moments few.

"Seffi Dresner. I shall remember that." he smirked a little bit and slammed the door closed, locking it with the heavy bolt. He became to pull off his light training armour, leaving him in loose trousers but otherwise naked.

His arousal bulged very noticeably from his body,

"You're too dress Dresner... remedy it. Or I shall."
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:24 am

Seffi was really excited to see if Gregor was all talk and no action, or if he was right to be so confident with his sexuality. Biting her lip softly she hoped that she would be in for a very happy evening, if the size of the Mountain's physical form was telling then she would certainly never have a bigger man in her life. She would make sure to enjoy it, after all, he might not want her after he had her once - he seemed like that kind of guy.

The way which he slammed the door and locked it behind him made her gasp and flush again, but in arousal this time not in embarrassment. He sure did know what he wanted, and he was sure that he was going to get it.

"I hope that you will, I think I'm going to give you a very memorable experience." she stated with a purr to her voice "I'm sure that you'll be wanting more afterwards."

He certainly undressed quickly! Biting her lip as Seffi's eyes raked over his form, he was very muscular, and she hadn't had a man like that be interested in her in like...ever! They all seemed to want other girls leaving her with the nerds. She was going to enjoy this very much.

"Yes ser." Seffi whispered huskily, she found her voice had changed all on its own, but hopefully it would make her sound more sexy, Seffi wanted to give Gregor the time of his life to show she was just as good if not better than Senium and Charlotte!

Slowly she slipped her coat off her shoulders, showing her slender milky arms, her hair cascading around her frame and contrasting against her paleness. Seffi pulled her crop top over her head, leaving her in her plain black lace bra which showed her rose nipples through the pattern, cheekily she winked at Gregor as she unbuttoned her pants and slowly inched them down, exposing more and more of her pale thighs until she dropped them to the floor. Stepping out of them, she kicked them to one side, along with her shoes and socks now left in her bra, and matching lace black thong.

Smirking teasingly, she stalked forwards on the balls of her feet until she was up close to Gregor, her body almost pressing against his own.

"Hows this ser?" Seffi asked, her finger softly running up his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:36 am

Gregor grinned a little bit at the little gasp she gave when he locked the door. Oh yes she knew that he was going to have her behind this locked door! He was going to have his oh so wicked way with her and there was nothing that she could do to stop him! Even if she had wanted to stop him and that seemed like a big "if" considering how aroused and flushed she looked.

He growled lightly with a massive smirk,

"We'll see if you can give me such an experience." he agreed with a sly wink, "If you can then you'll be seeing a lot more of me around Dresner."

He grinned a little bit when she seemed to be stunned by his form. He wasn't all muscle but he wasn't fat by any stretch of the imagination. He was a man made into a machine for killing and fucking and he was going to be doing lots of one of those right now,

"Less talking - more doing."

Oh yes! She had those strange clothes that some of the others had mentioned seeing! She had sexy underwear that showcased more than it hid and he liked the look of that he made no bones about. He smirked a little bit as she was now dressed in something that covered her breasts while making them seem bigger and a piece of material that did almost nothing to hide her aroused sex. He smirked,

"Getting there."

Reaching up, he easily undid her bra with more luck than judgement. The thong however, he just tugged and it snapped right off of her, leaving her naked in front of him. He leant down and almost inhaled one of her breasts, licking and sucking the nipple. Growling happily, he picked her up and almost threw her on her back on the bed. He pulled his own trousers off, revealing his arousal (and answering her questions about whether or not everything was proportionately large with a resounding positive). He growled a little bit as he pinned her down, his arousal pressing against hers,

"You ready for the lance little pretty woman?"
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:46 am

Seffi could tell that Gregor wasn't much of a talker but that was fine by her, she could talk for the both of them if need be, or they could continue in silence. Either option was fine by her. Right now though she was getting more aroused by the fact he was so forwards, there was no messing around, no foreplay apart from what their own bodies and thoughts did to each other.

Gasping when he removed her bra so quickly, and then tore her panties off, Seffi was amazed that he was so impatient that he couldn't stand a little bit of teasing. He wanted to get immediately to fucking and she was sure that it would be pleasurable it had just never happened to her before.

The sensation of being almost tossed onto the bed made her squeak in shock, but Seffi didn't find it unpleasant in fact it just added to the urgency that he was portraying. Gregor's strong arms were pinning her down but it didn't frighten her it just aroused her even more, making her let out a soft moan, which grew as he rubbed his amazingly large arousal against her entrance.

Seffi knew it would hurt, but she was so wet, she was sure it would only take her a few thrusts to get used to the girth.

"Yes." she whispered breathlessly, her bright green eyes shimmering with lust, locking with his own as she waited for him to thrust inside of her. Seffi wanted to run her hands all over Gregors body but she couldn't he had pinned her down! Instead she allowed her lips to kiss his jaw bone, gently nibbling on it.
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:57 am

Gregor could tell that if he were to let her go then she would run her hands and her lips across every inch of his body that she could reach but right now that wasn't what he wanted. He didn't want her to do such things with him - he wanted her and he knew that he was going to have her strong, hard and fast. And he knew, even more than that, that it was going to be what they both wanted in the end.

He grinned at her answer before guiding himself to her entrance. In the position, Gregor slowly pushed his large cock into her wet pussy, wanting to see her expression as inch after inch was pushed into her hot little centre. He loved the way that he stretched her and she clung to his cock tighter and tighter until he was pressed all of the way inside of her.

Licking his lips a little bit, he hands moved to her hips, to hold her in place,

"Oh you're tight..." he growled roughly, "I like tight... now I'm going to take you!"

He had given her that time to get used to his width and length not only because it would feel better for her but because it would mean he would hear the kind of screams he wanted right from the off. He wanted screams of pleasure right now, not screams of pain.

After a few practice thrusts he began in earnest, thrusting into her hard and fast right from the beginning, unable to go slower with how good her tight pussy felt around his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:09 am

Seffi opened her mouth in a mixture of pain and pleasure when Gregor pushed himself inside of her for the first time, he was doing it slowly, inch by inch and it made her whole body feel like it was on fire. How could she have fitted all of him inside of her she wondered in the back of her mind? Unable to stop herself from groaning in pleasure, as her pussy throbbed in sheer pleasure at being filled so much like it never had before.

She groaned happily when he had pushed himself all of the way in, Seffi arched herself up into Gregors touch and she wanted him to move inside of her now, it felt good, and the pain was ebbing away slowly and in fact she hadn't paid it much attention in the first place.

The sensation of his large hands holding her hips made Seffi shiver happily, the anticipation of him thrusting inside of her made her almost writhe into his hips to get him to start thrusting. In only a few moments though he thrusted into her, the feeling of him pulling himself all the way out before pushing back in made her gasp with each thrust, it was like an electric shock going through her entire body.

As Gregor sped up Seffi wrapped her legs around his waist to give him more leverage to pound into her. Seffi was panting softly already, each thrust was sliding against her gspot and hitting right to the back of her pussy, the pleasure was so great already she was arching her chest up automatically to increase the depth of his thrusts.

"Oh...oh please." she pleaded "D-don't stop."
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 am

Gregor loved the expression on her face.

He loved how there was some pain in there before it was drowned out by pleasure. Two emotions and sensations that were going to make her scream and he loved both types of screams. Every second he was inside of her he was eking another moan and another groan of pleasure. These were a good start but not quite what he wanted just yet. He wanted her to scream in pleasure and he was make sure that she did!

Growling in a cross between a regular growl and a moan, Gregor held onto her hips tightly as he fucked into her as hard and as fast as his massively powerful body would allow him to. Needless to say this meant that he was hitting that spot she loved over and over again and he was doing it with enough force to push her along the bed, if he were not holding her place with his hands,

"I won't stop... not now..." he growled, giving her a light hickey high on her neck, in a very noticeable position, "You're mine. You are mine and this tight cunt is mine!"

Thrusting into her with reckless abandon, he leant forwards when she thrust her chest up so that he could suck one of her nipples into his mouth again, loving every second of claiming her as his own. His cock was so large and so hard for her and her pussy was so tight it was like he was bending it to fit him and only him.
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:31 am

Seffi couldn't help but moan herself when she heard Gregors expression of pleasure, it was the first one that he had made and she hoped that he would make more! It made her relax a little bit knowing that he was feeling as good as she was, because she couldn't touch him or kiss him like she would normally, Seffi felt rather redundant. It was good to know that he was getting as much pleasure as she was from this.

Unable to stop herself from crying out in pleasure as he continuously fucked her powerfully, always hitting that one spot that made her pleasure rise higher and higher each time, Seffi tried to bite down on her lip to stop herself from being too loud but she failed each time. Every thrust into her made a wanton moan pour from her lips, gasping and panting Seffi squeezed her legs harder around his waist and submitted herself totally to him.

The sensation of him fucking her so hard, combined with the rough pleasure of him sucking on her nipples made Seffi's arousal spike to its highest peak so far, so much so she felt dizzy just laying there;

"Ah!" she cried out her face contorted in pleasure "Yes...Yes! More...please more." Seffi pleaded.

She knew that she was going to finish soon, and she was also pretty sure that Gregor wasn't quite done with her yet. Unlike her other partners she had been with before, she was certain he would be able to outlast her own orgasm and possibly be able to give her a second. Mewling in pleasure Seffi looked up at Gregor with her cheeks flushed with pleasure, her eyes glistening with desire;

"I'm...I'm going to..." she groaned, throwing her head back against the pillow in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:44 am

Gregor could see that she wanted to kiss him while they fucked and despite the fact that he never normally did that he was beginning to think he might be inclined to make an exception. But not today though. There would be other times, he would make sure of that. He would have to make sure that she remained his and that no other man dared to go anywhere near her.

He could just imagine the likes of LittleFinger and Tywin trying to get their filthy claws into her and it was enough to have him growling with a mixture of possessiveness and arousal at what they were doing right now.

"More?" he growled happily as he thrust into her with all his strength, his pleasure building up with every movement inside of her, "I'll give you all the more you can stand!"

He moaned happily as she began to orgasm around him. Grinning happily at how much that had clamped her pussy around his cock, he slowed down slightly to draw her orgasm out. At the last second he decided to be impulsive and kissed her hard, passionately, before pulling back and growling happily,

"I hope you're ready for round two..."
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:51 am

Seffi couldn't help but cry out in pleasure when she heard him growling, it was what managed to tip her over into her orgasm and she closed her eyes as she rode out the pleasure. Groaning happily as Gregor continued to thrust into her a little bit in order to keep her pleasure going, Seffi arched her back up happily and felt her legs stiffen with the pleasure that was coursing through her body at that delicious moment in time.

Who knew that when she had gone down to practice archery today that something like this would be happening? She certainly didn't but she was enjoying it very much - it made her feel attractive, sexual that she could do something like this with just her body.

"Mmmm." she sighed happily, her whole body relaxed as her orgasm finished washing over her "That was amazing." Seffi admitted in a soft voice.

The kiss was sudden and unexpected but Seffi took advantage and she gently moved her small plump lips against Gregor's own, wanting more than anything to let this kiss go on forever. The sensation of his rough stubble against her was electric on her sensitive skin, and it made her gently throb in arousal once more.

"You bet." she grinned cheekily "Don't hold back." Seffi added with a husky groan, re-wrapping her legs around Gregor's waist, she pushed herself close to his body and whimpered as she felt his hard cock slide into her ultra sensitive pussy once more, ready to pound into her at that same merciless speed as before.
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:04 am

Gregor smirked a little bit as she screamed and moaned with her pleasure. That was what he wanted! He wanted her writhing and moaning with the pleasure that he was giving her and she was being oh so very accommodating! Smirking a little bit, he licked his lips lightly as he looked down at her sexy body from his position above her, her body pinned below him.

Gods she was so fuckable!

In another man's mind that thought would have been replaced by thoughts of her beauty but to Gregor the first thought summed up the same thing as the second and much easier too. He smirked a little bit,

"I told you..." he growled huskily, "You just needed a lance instead of an arrow... we both know an arrow won't be able to hit your mark now that you've had the lance."

It seemed that she was rather taken with the idea of kissing him and he appreciated that a lot but the fact was that kissing was rather new to him so he cut it short. Of course he made up for it in other ways. Namely that he lifted her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist and she sat on his hard cock as he held her up by her tight little ass. Growling loudly, he pressed her back against a wall (one with a tapestry to save her back additional pain) and began to thrust up into her tight, sensitive little pussy,

"Hows it feel Dresner?" he growled with pleasure, "All a tingle?"
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:14 am

Seffi couldn't help but grin when she heard that Gregor thought that she needed something more than the average man, and she agreed with him now that she had experienced what it could be like. Her other partners had been so scrawny there might as well have been a twig there instead of a large, thick arousal like she was experiencing right now.

Of course the words that were on her lips died when he picked her up, the position shifting the way his cock sat inside of her and that made Seffi tremble and gasp in pleasure as she got used to the new positioning. His hands on her ass made her tingle even as he simply held her, and Seffi wondered if he enjoyed it as much as she was.

His growl was beginning to do things to her that she didn't think she should be allowing, but, while she was being impulsive she might as well enjoy them.

Placing her hands on his shoulders to give herself leverage to fuck him a little bit instead of him doing all the work, she could feel her hair and breasts bouncing with each thrust that he gave to her - as her clit was rubbed with each thrust, and the fact that she was already so sensitive made her arousal grow again in no time.

"Oh..." she moaned softly "It feels...amazing...you're so big..." Seffi panted softly, feeling herself stretching in new ways to accommodate Gregor's size.
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:22 am

Gregor knew that he had her now.

She was going to give in and just become his like he knew that she should do. There was no question in his mind now. He knew that she was thinking about how her other lovers stacked up against him. And he also knew that they wouldn't be able to compare to him! She was a woman with strength and one thing that he knew a woman with strength wanted was an even stronger man. Someone to make them feel like they were the one being protected.

He was the embodiment of that during sex and he knew enough to be like that when the sex was over as well. After all, he wasn't going to let anyone touch her.

This new position was great was Gregor because it meant that he could squeeze and hold her tight little ass as he had his way with her. He liked what he was doing to her as well, he wanted to fuck her more and he knew that he would get the chance to do so in the future. For now all he would do was trying his damnest to fuck her clear through the wall!

"And your little pussy is so tight!" he growled with a moan, giving her ass a spank and holding her up easily with only one hand as he did so, "Your ass is tight and plump too! Bet you love me man-handling it huh?"

Growling, he could feel his own pleasure beginning to climb and he focused more and more on fucking her as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:34 am

Seffi moaned and whimpered with every thrust, he was doing his best to push her through the wall she thought and it was completely fine by her, she didn't care that she was thudding against the cold stone with each thrust although she was sure that she would care later on! Right now she was just losing herself in the pleasure that he was giving her.

Her finger nails dug slightly into his shoulders as she clutched onto Gregor in pleasure, wanting him to bring her to a second mind blowing orgasm which he knew that he was going to do.

The spank that he gave her made Seffi's eyes open wide in surprise, but she moaned loudly, she felt herself squeezing around him tighter with the pleasure that he gave to her in that short burst. Panting and wanting more of that feeling she locked her eyes with Gregor, her green ones smouldering with desire and her plump lips slightly open and pouting as her long brown hair flared against the wall behind her giving her a tousled appearance.

"I love everything you've done..." Seffi panted "I want you to cum...ser..." she purred huskily, her nose running up his neck until she could whisper into his ear.

There was another of those growls again and she wanted to be able to record that sound so that she could use it when she was having fun on her own, she wasn't so niave as to think he wasn't going to dissappear off the face of the earth after this time in bed but...god was Seffi enjoying it.

"I want you...I want to feel you finish inside me." she growled lightly herself.
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:46 am

Gregor loved this pussy. In fact he was going to have to make sure that she stuck around with him if only for this. Of course she was bound to be more than just this but for now he was more than happy with her being just this. Just being the tightest pussy he had ever fucked! The rest he could figure out later but right now she was his!

Moaning into another growl when she tightened up around his cock due to the spank, he could barely believe that the tightest pussy he'd ever fucked could actually get tighter! But he was more than happy to accept it since it meant that he was feeling even better and he was sure that she loved being stretched by his width even more because she had tightened up around him.

He spanked her ass again with a savage grin,

"Good. That means you'll stick around for more later." he growled huskily before smirking a little bit as he began to pump in and out of her faster, "Oh you'll get it..."

Growls were gradually becoming more like moans than he'd like to admit as her tight pussy continued to try and milk his hard cock for all that it was worth. He growled in pleasure as the pleasure began to spike to peak points. He moaned loudly,

"You want it inside your tight pussy?" he growled, "Well it's coming now!"

With a roar, he pushed himself fully inside of her once again, perhaps even more powerfully than he ever had done before. His roar mixed with a moan as he came, pumping hot cum deep into her sensitive pussy.
Back to top Go down
Seffi Dresner

Seffi Dresner

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:02 am

Seffi couldn't help but groan when she heard his growls becoming more and more like moans, that must mean that he was beginning to get close to finishing. She loved the sound of his moaning even more than the growls that he made - almost because they were like a secret sound that he was making that only she would get to hear. Nobody else would get past his walls enough to hear a sound that wasn't pure anger.

The fact that he was finishing inside of her sparked Seffi's own orgasm and sent stars floating around her head it was that powerful. Crying out in pleasure she hugged her arms around his shoulders to support herself more as she finished all over his hard cock. The sensation of their two fluids mixing together was one she would love to feel again.

Panting as she came down from her high, Seffi let her arms slip slowly from being so tight around his neck to loosely holding him close, her head leaning on his shoulder as she gently kissed his neck. Despite him obviously not being in the mood for any kind of tender business, Seffi herself liked to show affection to her partner, even if he would chastise her for it.

"Thank you." she murmured softly "That was great."

A little smile on her lips formed, and she found it darn near impossible to get off, she was so relaxed now but a little seed of worry formed in her head. What if he never wanted to see her again, made fun of her, gossiped about her to all the other soldiers? Biting her lip, she left her head buried in his neck so he might not see her worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Gregor Clegane

Gregor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:07 am

Lifting her off of his wilting erection, he growled happily as he carried her rather gently over to her bed and set her down on it. He looked around on the floor after he had set her down before frowning a little bit,

"I seem to have destroyed my trousers." he admitted before sitting on the edge of the bed, "My squire will not come for me here until morning."

He turned to her and tilted his head to the side slightly as he regarded her. Often when he had sex with a woman the urge for violence followed... but this time there was nothing. So instead he just nodded his head before leaning in and kissing her possessively. He broke the kiss with a low and rather dangerous-sounding growl,

"You're mine now... exclusivity between us now." he told her firmly, "I do not want another man to touch you and any man who tries will lose his hand and then his life."

He leant in close,

"Do you accept this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)   The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mountain who broods (Gregor and Seffi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next