The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions (Ally and Dexter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

First Impressions (Ally and Dexter) Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions (Ally and Dexter)   First Impressions (Ally and Dexter) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:50 am

Aloysius was going to hand herself in to the police today.

She was going to go into the station, and demand that she give over information that would immediately get herself caught. That is if she gave the correct 'information' and it wasn't just a complete tip in the wrong direction just to mess with her little friend Dexter for a few more weeks.

It was amusing that he obviously thought that she was a male, and therefore she was going to make sure that he continued to think that. It would keep the pressure off herself while she planned her next series of jobs, something a lot more personal to Dexter that would get him all hot under the collar for her. More than he was already.

Of course he was in a 'relationship' with that woman, Rita. Now that her husband Paul had come out of jail she thought that she could get in pretty close with the family, maybe indulge in a little desire while she was busy with her private work. It would be perfect.

Right now though, she was coming to make a tip off.

Sitting in the interview room, she could tell that the police woman, and man who had been in before hadn't really believed her and it had been irritating for her. Perhaps they thought that she was wasting their time, that her tip off was as random as the rest of them - they would be correct, but the fact they didn't know she was right here under their nose was amusing.

Would they send anyone else in to cross reference her information? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, she enjoyed seeing Dexter sitting across the office working on his blood spatter analysis. She had only fleetingly looked at him - as anyone would when taking in a new interesting area.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Ally and Dexter)   First Impressions (Ally and Dexter) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:57 am

Dexter had been idly watching the feeds from one of the interview rooms when he had spotted someone who was... different.

Through a TV screen he wasn't able to quite tell if she was like him but it was there. Or something similar was at least. But he couldn't be sure until he had gotten into the room with her and he couldn't see that happening without someone being very busy. The people in this case being the LT and Doakes.

So he had placed a fake call about another Ice Truck Killer present arriving and both of them went flying out.

He had gotten some strange looks from Angel for not accepting the request to come along but had waved it away. It was easier than he had thought. After all, who needed a blood splatter expert in the investigation of a killer who was renown (revered and lauded) for the complete lack of blood in his victims. He smirked a little bit before he entered the interview room.

He flashed a fake smile,

"Hi..." he drawled with his happier face on, "My name's Dexter. I'm just here to take some samples from you. Mind if I chat?"

He grinned as he took out some sampling equipment,

"I'm a chatter box."

No I'm not - I detest unnecessary noises.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Ally and Dexter)   First Impressions (Ally and Dexter) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:28 am

Aloysius wanted to be able to enjoy her time talking with Dexter, but she did not under any circumstances want to give anything away, and she wouldn't. She was incredible at keeping up her mask and not letting anybody get inside - so she was confident that Dexter would not be able to get anything out of her that she didn't want to get out.

When he entered the room she widened her eyes in surprise, she wasn't expecting another visit from someone at the police station. Of course she was but, she had to play the game of the young wide eyes young lady who came forwards to aid the greater good.

"Hi." she chirped softly with a nervous smile on her lips "I'm Aloysius, but everyone calls me Ally."

Frowning softly she looked warily at Dexter when he asked her about taking a sample from herself, she was deathly afraid of needles and as such she thought she would play it up just a little bit to make herself seem more convincing.

"No blood tests right?" Ally laughed with a small smile "I don't do needles."

With a shy smile on her lips, Aloysius nodded her head in consent for Dexter to continue talking to her - she was happy to converse for a short amount of time, until the others came back and sent her away. She probably shouldn't have even been here this long anyway.

"Chat away, it's not like these guys believe what I'm saying anyway." she stated with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Ally and Dexter)   First Impressions (Ally and Dexter) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:37 am

What a curious young lady she was.

Many would make the assumption that she was either a very girly man or a butch woman by the clothes that she wore but Dexter could see that she was a rather pretty young woman. Definitely superior to Rita in terms of looks alone. And with such an unusual hair colour... he could guess that she liked to stand out while not being all that confrontational about it.

He smiled a little bit,

"Morning Ally... call me Dex." he told her, inwardly hating the thought of anyone but Deb calling him that, "So... I hear you've been having a very lovely chat with some not so lovely people. They're not usually so blunt, I apologise."

He raised an eyebrow - fear of needles huh?

Shaking his head a little bit, he held up a small pair of scissors, some tongs for cleaning dirt from under nails and some sterile rags,

"No nothing quite so invasive." he assured her before passing over the rag, "Can you wipe you brow or something with that please?"

So the LT and Doakes didn't believe what she had to say. Well that wasn't much of a surprise to Dexter but he decided to play it up a little,

"Now who wouldn't believe a pretty young thing like you eh?" he teased her with a wink before adding, "What were you trying to tell them anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Ally and Dexter)   First Impressions (Ally and Dexter) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:48 am

Aloysius wanted to smirk inside when she heard that he wanted her to call him Dex, she bet that he didn't really and he hated the thought of anyone calling him something so invasive. Either that or he really didn't care one way or another. He obviously wanted to know if she was talking to the police about the ice truck killer, it was flattering that he was becoming so obsessed with her but after leaving that present for him in his ice box, she had gotten what she wanted.

"It's okay I know they must be under a lot of pressure at the moment. It still annoys me that they wont take me seriously." she stated with a small roll of her eyes, it didn't really mean anything to her what they thought though - only what Dexter, her role model thought.

When she saw that it wasn't needles she allowed her body to fully relax once more, it was sometimes draining to put up this front but right now it was really rather amusing to bat between each other remarks that meant nothing. Of course Dexter didn't know, that she knew, he had no real sentiment behind his statements.

"Oh sure thing." she stated with a hum, rubbing her brow with the rag that Dexter had just given her "What is this testing for?" Aloysius asked in an interested tone.

The flirting made her blush brightly and she averted her eyes for a few seconds before replying with a little grin; "I was just responding to the request for witness information about the latest Ice Truck Killer body, I guess they must get hundreds of tips a week though so...I can't be too bitter about it. But...what do you do here Dex?" Aloysius asked with a light smile - making polite conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Ally and Dexter)   First Impressions (Ally and Dexter) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:59 am

Dexter knew enough to know that Ally was here because she was connected to the Ice Truck Killer in some way or another. After all, how the hell were you supposed to hide something that big in a building full of cops? They always talked and the one guy they liked talking to the most was the guy who brought them lots of sweats and other artery clogging food substances that it seemed bred in that they consume at a rate of knots.

He smiled a little bit,

"Oh I can assure you the pressure is most certainly on for those two." he agreed before sighing a little bit, "I'm sorry they're being so dismissive of you... I guess they've been hearing a lot of stories from people a lot less nice than you."

Grinning a little bit, he accepted the rag back from her when she was done with it,

"Well what we're doing is keeping a database of DNA of all the people connected to the Ice Truck Killer." he told her with a small smirk, "Helps us nail him in the end."

Ah.

So she was another 'witness' to the Ice Truck Killer attacks. But there were no witnesses to those attacks - his rival was far, far too good for that sort of thing to work. He smirked a little bit,

"Try thousands." he admitted before humming a little bit and nodding his head, "Well I'm in blood splatter analysis but I do a lot of odd jobs in the lab. So... feel up to sharing with someone who isn't technically a cop?"
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Ally and Dexter)   First Impressions (Ally and Dexter) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:10 am

Aloysius was a little bit confused about why Dexter was being so complimentary, he rarely was even with his bitch of a girlfriend Rita. Perhaps there was the beginning of a genuine connection here, there could be something more at the end of this as opposed to killing each other. The thought of that made her happy inside more than she would have liked to admit.

This little trip was practically gift wrapping herself to the police, she was here and giving her dna to them. She would never be matched to a scene unless she wanted to be though, after all, there had been no DNA there previously to this visit and there would most likely not be any after this visit. At least they had this little gift though - give and take.

"It feels good to know that the police are doing everything that they can to help catch this guy." she stated with a soft sigh "Its a scary time out there for ladies."

So he was nosy was he? Almost smirking inside, Aloysius couldn't help but think that he wanted every little tidbit of information about the Killer as possible. Just to feed his little addiction. It made her feel a rush of pleasure through her system.

"If you want to know so badly I'm sure that they'll let you read the report - I don't feel comfortable telling someone who isn't a cop about this." she stated with a soft smile on her lips "I'm going to head off, if you have all the DNA that you need - I don't think that the officers wanted me for anything else."

Gathering her things, Aloysius ran her hand through her hair and she smiled at Dex again.

"I'll see you around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Ally and Dexter)   First Impressions (Ally and Dexter) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions (Ally and Dexter)
Page 1 of 1