The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Empty
PostSubject: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:15 am

Ally's life was completely boring.

She went to work, she studied and that was about it. While she was waiting for her career in chemical engineering to take off she was still working in the bar she had been in her student years. It was a student job, good music and she got good tips at the bar for excellent service.

It would do for the time being, to get her through.

Running her hand through her hair, Ally looked at the small trinket that she had picked up on her way to work. She had been walking and the glow had attracted her around an abandoned ally where it sat on top of one of the emergency stairwells down the side of the apartment complex.

Unsure of what it actually is, she hung it about her neck and thought she would google it when she got home to see if it might be worth something. It looked like it was an antique that was for sure.

Entering the bar, she hung up her coat and left her bag in the managers office where they would be safe, before heading out to behind the bar and sorting some men out with their after work beers. Through the service however she did keep looking down to the little trinket around her neck, all sorts of ideas were running through her mind about what it could actually be when really she should have been paying more attention to her work.
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:37 am

Jack Spicer, Super Evil Boy Genius, was trying to track down a Shen Gong Wu with his new Wu-detector! It was going surprisingly well and it didn't screech at him in an annoyingly loud and high pitched manner. Wuya was something he was very glad to be rid of!

"Now if I were a Shen Gong Wu... where would I be hiding?" Jack hummed to himself as he touched down on the pavement outside a bar. He shrugged a little bit when the locator pointed at the bar, "Alright then."

He smirked and pointed dramatically at the door,

"JackBots! ATTACK!"

Laughing as his minions smashed down the door and immediately started beating up some of the more unruly patrons, Jack stepped into the bar with a massive grin,

"I am Jack Spicer, Super Evil Boy Genius!" he declared to the bar at large, "And I have come here for the Shen Gong Wu! So hand it over or I'll have my JackBots slice and dice you all into tiny little bits!"

He stopped laughing when he noticed a woman at the bar. His eyes widened and his heart leapt. His backpack activated and he literally floated on over to the bar,

"Why hello beautiful..." he grinned goofily, "Don't suppose you've seen the Shen Gong Wu? Usually quite small? Glows all golden and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:44 am

Ally jumped when she heard the door to the bar being smashed open and she looked at the culprit with burning eyes. That was her tips gone for the next week to pay for that damage! What a massive jerk off, did he need to open the door with such force?

Although, something was immediately wrong when metal flying robots entered the bar and began to beat up some of the patrons, unsure of what to do she picked up one of the bats from behind the bar and stood ready to beat any of the robots away should they attempt to come to the bar and try and steal the takings.

What was a Shen Gong Wu? She thought to herself with a raised eyebrow, and said eyebrow raised even higher when she saw that the man - Jack if he was telling the truth, was now trying to hit on her.

"I have seen something like that, but why on earth would I give it to you?" she asked with a small humph "You just cost me my tips for the next month cleaning up the mess you made. It's hardly endeared me to you."

Pulling on the string which held the locket, Ally tugged it out from in between her cleavage and let the guy see that this might be what he was looking for.

"If this is what your looking for, then obviously, yes I have it."
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:54 am

Jack was enjoying his first trip into a bar... and technically it was his first bar fight too!

But thankfully his JackBots were able to beat up any and all of the patrons who looked like they would be prone to violence against him. He bruised easily after all! But he didn't need to fight them himself, that was why he had robot minions after all! Smirking a little bit, he leant further on the counter, two robots flanking him,

"Because I asked nicely maybe?" he asked her with a dazzling smile before pausing and adding, "Oh and because I'm the one with the robots. The super powerful robots who have saws and laser canons to destroy stuff with."

When she pulled on the string around her neck his eyes immediately went to what he assumed would be a locket of some description. Of course as soon as he realised the locket was coming from between her boobs he blushed bright red before a gush of blood from his nose sent him hovering backward until a robot caught him and floated him back.

Jack hurried to act like it hadn't happened,

"That's exactly what I'm looking for!" he grinned, "How about you hand it over and we talk about a career in evil science and it's applications huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:06 am

Ally raised an eyebrow and smirked at Jack, he thought he had asked nicely had he? Well if that wasn't a sign he was a little bit wrong in the head she didn't know what was. Of course smashing the bar's door in fighting with the patrons who came in often and then proceeding to flirt with her like he was a stud was the height of politeness.

"You didn't ask nicely at all, in fact, I didn't even hear the word please in there." she stated with a playful smirk "You must have some sort of different structure of manners wherever you come from for this to be considered a nice way to ask for something."

Looking at the robots Ally smiled and gently poked one, the metal was a little hollow and wasn't the best quality she didn't think but, they were still very impressive.

"Did you make these yourself?" she asked with a small smile "Impressive, you have a great mastery of mechanics for your age."

Unable to stop herself from chuckling a little bit when his typical teenage reaction to what she had done played out. He obviously was not used to things like this, he couldn't be more than 17 after all, and a young 17 at that. She was only in her 20's but it seemed rather...bad, to have someone so young hitting on her.

"Do you have your id with you?" Ally asked with a purr, and a sly wink "But what will you give me if I give it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:17 am

Jack chuckled a little bit sheepishly when she said that he hadn't asked her very nicely at all really and that was a little bit true. He was a rich kid after all and his parents had never really spent a lot of time with him,

"Yeah well I blame my parents. All that money and still not enough time to visit dear old Jackie!" he lamented theatrically before grinning a little bit, "So may I, please, have the Shen Gong Wu? I think it might just be a really powerful one and I need it to stop those Xiaolin Losers."

When she complimented his JackBots he sniffed a little bit and wiped a single tear away from his eye before hugging one of his robots,

"You hear that boys? Someone is actually impressed with us!" he declared happily before grinning goofily, "You wouldn't believe how many people just think 'oh hey robots' and don't care how hard it is to make robots! So thank you! I did make them all myself! Although I admit I stole the plans for the saws for arms... but the chest canon was all me."

Boobs.

Focus Jackie!

Boobs.

FOCUS!

Boobs.

Jack managed to get his hormones under control long enough to blush even more when she purred and winked at him before handing over his ID. It was fake but expertly faked to show that he was 18,

"There it is..." he told her before grinning, "How about unlimited resources to pursue any evil projects you want? And the chance to use any of the Shen Gong Wu I own! Like this... Mantis Flip Coin!"

Using the Wu, Jack did a neat triple backflip. A move technically impossible for a human to perform from standing. Unless you had the Shen Gong Wu,

"Tada!"
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:25 am

Ally frowned when she heard that Jack had no time spent on him by his parents and she thought that was just a horrible thing to have happen to a child. No wonder he turned out a little bit odd from the lack of attention and aid that parents were supposed to give when they were growing up. Now Jack was 'an Evil boy Genius'.

"That's just awful you know, I hate the way that parents just think its okay to have kids then dump them somewhere when they have other things to do. I feel for you I really do." she stated with a firm nod of her head.

When she heard that many people didn't care about the fact that Jack made robots, all by himself, Ally frowned again. He seemed so happy that someone had given him a compliment, she hated to think about how bad he must have been bullied in school to get it this way. Folding her arms about her chest and leaning against the bar, Ally sighed;

"I think its amazing. I know I could never do anything like that. Just think about how much you could further this technology, you could make millions, have robots in every home to help people out." she stated with a small smile "I say you ignore those people." Ally grinned.

Unable to stop herself from gasping a little bit when she saw Jack flip backwards, his ID was forgotten as she watched him. These little trinket things must be quite important if they were able to make people do stuff like that without any former training. Jack didn't look like he was a gymnast after all.

"That's amazing." she stated with a bright smile, before looking at the id and handing it back "For an 18 year old you're pretty well set up if you have that many resources, do you have...perse, anything in the chemical department?" she asked, curiously not really expecting him to say yes.

Tugging on her locket, Ally asked softly; "So if that thing flips you around, what does this one do? Something with the moon?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:38 am

Jack didn't often think about his parents. To be honest he considered it fair considering they never so much as glanced in his direction whenever they were home. And they were never home for very long. Long enough to leave him another couple million for "food and toys" and then they were off. The one plus side was that his evil lair never got disturbed by his mother and father,

"Well when it's all you know you get kinda used to it." he admitted with a shrug, "I think they stopped caring even more when I decided I liked gothic stuff. Then even dad was waaaaay gone."

He had often thought about the positives that his inventions could do.

But before he would give the world something he was going to make the world give him something! He would better the lives of every human being on the planet, just as soon as he was the supreme ruler of ever human being on the planet! He grinned,

"Well when I rule the world I shall make it a better place." he told her with a grin, "I have the technology to end hardship, to end world hunger if my genetic experiments pan out... but why do it for money? For 'fame'? I want control."

He flicked the Flip Coin before smirking and taking his ID back. It had been hard to fake it after all! Smirking a little bit, he passed her the Flip Coin,

"Give it a shot." he told her before nodding a little bit, rubbing his chin as he absently remarked, "I think I've got a couple of industry chemical companies and a few fuel companies that my dad bought me for Christmas to make up for missing my birthday... and Christmas. Why?"

He looked at the locket for a few moments before shrugging,

"From what I hear it means you can control the moon. Not sure what use it is... but I know it's powerful!"
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:33 am

Ally was getting slightly more agitated when she heard that Jack's parents hadn't liked him even more when he got into Gothic culture. That was just a stupid reason to distance yourself from your child. She loved gothic items but she and her parents still got along perfectly fine without any problems about that!

"Sorry to hear that." she frowned lightly "Do you want something to drink? What's your poison?" Ally asked with a gentle smile on her lips.

Raising her eyebrow hearing about the way that Jack wanted control, she was sure that a rant, in a more serious form by an older man would have made her shiver. Now though she merely thought that she should do all that she should to discourage something like this, almost as if she was a big sister.

"If that's what you feel you need to do then, I suggest you pursue that as fiercely as you can." she stated with a grin "I best not be some slave in this world you're going to end up controlling, I want the best treatment." Ally teased with a wicked smirk and wink.

As she took the flip coin she set it up to flip over and she, although feeling stupid, chanted;

"Mantis Flip Coin."

And squeaked when she suddenly flipped over several times in the air, before righting herself and straightening her skirt with a flushed face.

"Bloody hell." she sighed, pushing her hair back from her face before answering his question with a little cheeky smile "I recently graduated with a degree in Chemical engineering, I applied for a job in weapons technology but got rejected, apparently I don't have enough experience. So, if I could gain some experience from you, I'd enjoy that very much."

Taking off the locket and handing it to Jack, Ally smiled;

"Promise me that, and its yours."
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:50 am

Jack shrugged a little bit. Wasn't like she could have done anything about it even though she was sorry about it after all. It was at that moment that he almost hit himself for his stupidity and cursed his parents for not teaching him manners,

"Hey er... I know it's a bit late in the conversation but I blame my parents again... what's your name anyway?" he asked sheepishly before chuckling a little bit and pointing at his backpack, "Not a good idea to drink and fly with this thing."

She... she was supporting him?

She was encouraging him to go after his dream when his parents had both just tried to send him to a shrink, Wuya had tried to hijack his resources and everyone else just seemed content to stamp all over him. He grinned a little bit and gave her a thumbs up,

"I can guarantee you that you will not be a slave... you will be a person of great importance in the world of Jack Spicer! Super evil boy genius!" he declared with a grin before smirking, "Maybe rule over a country or something?"

Seeing her use the flip coin... well lets just say that Jack had to be helped up from the floor by his robots, the blood from his nose quickly wiped up too,

"Mmm..." he thought about it for a moment before smirking, "Perfect."

Clicking his fingers, another JackBot entered the bar, this one looked like a chariot with no horse at the front of it. He gestured towards it,

"I accept your terms and I promise you more experience than anyone else can offer you!" he declared with a grin before smirking, "Just hold on tight."
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:59 am

Ally smiled softly when she heard Jack asking her, finally, what her name was. Holding her hand out for him to shake, Ally decided that she would tell him her full name even though she would promptly insist that he never called her that in his lifetime. It was simply too embarrassing and too complicated for anyone to say.

"I'm Aloysius Crane." she grinned, shaking Jack's hand "But everyone calls me Ally, its simpler."

When she heard that she wasn't going to be a slave, Ally grinned and gave Jack a big thumbs up right back at him. She wanted to make sure that she stayed on this rather energetic teen's good side just in case it came back to her that he was more dangerous than he appeared.

No ending up on the end of a sawing robot for her.

"I'd love that, maybe I can rule over Great Britain. I could be their new Queen. I'd look good on a postage stamp wouldn't I?" Ally joked, fluttering her eyelashes to make herself seem more glamorous and beautiful.

Seeing that another Jackbot was entering the bar, Ally shrugged to herself. How often did this happen? It seemed to be a once in a lifetime opportunity that she wasn't going to refuse. Clambering over the bar and stepping onto the chariot, Ally held on tight like Jack told her to and grinned madly;

"Lets get this show on the road!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)   New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New On The Scene (Ally, Jack and Chase)
Page 1 of 1