The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Empty
PostSubject: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:13 am

Darcie was surprised that she had agreed to tutor Chase, it was probably due to some misplaced need to see if he was an asshole all of the time or if there was some little spark of good underneath that armour he wore on the outside. After what happened at the swimming pool she knew that she was right with the glimmer of goodness but, could you blame her for wanting to see that aspect of him again?

It didn't even matter that as his nerd she might get a little less heat from him, she just wanted to spend some more time with Chase in a setting where it wouldn't be frowned upon so much and he could relax slightly.

He probably wouldn't be relaxed though because he would have to be on his toes with the work that they were going to be doing. They had an assessment coming up with their creative writing and she knew that he needed a little bit of help with it because he to be honest...didn't have a lot of creative thought.

He was a busy guy but, it meant he was going to fail the assessment if he didn't pull his finger out and start writing something.

Taking her glasses out of her case, Darcie slipped them on, and chewed on her pen as she waited for Chase to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:26 am

Chase had to admit that he was surprised he had asked for help from Darcie in anything but English was a weak point for him and a strong point for her. And he might have asked because he was feeling rather vulnerable after their little outpouring of emotions back at the pool to be honest.

He had spun it to his lackeys that he needed help with English and she was the best.

They had bought that because both things were true but what they didn't need to know was that he was also looking forward to spending the time with Darcie after classes. None of his group there and no Spicer either.

Just the two of them.

Arriving at the meeting place, he paused for a moment when he saw Darcie, glasses on, chewing on the tip of a pen sexily. He suppressed an aroused groan before coughing to draw her attention and sitting down next to her,

"Hey, sorry I'm late." He told her quietly, "Ran into some teachers and got a bit of a lecture... so where can we start? This weeks homework maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:32 am

Darcie looked up when she felt someone looking at her and she blushed softly when she saw that Chase was looking at her like that, with a little tint of lust in his eyes. Immediately she stopped chewing on her pen and set it down, she thought that he was going to be looking at her doing that more than anything.

She wasn't going to be so naive as to think that he wasn't thinking the pen might be something else, he was a guy after all.

"Oh please not a worry." she smiled brightly "Sure we can start with this week's homework, you were supposed to find a base plot and theme for a novel, as well as an already published author you were going to write in the style of."

Turning to her own work she grinned and looked at what she had done;

"So, do you have any ideas? Horror, romance, humour?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:36 am

Chase blushed ever so slightly when she seemed to read his mind and immediately put the pen down. Guess that answered the question about whether or not she would want him to look at her with lust in his eyes huh?

He was a guy! Of course he had been thinking that the pen was something else, it was just what guys did when hot women put long, hard, things between their soft, plump lips... see?! Even describing it was like oral sex to a man!

"Yeah... yeah that sounded like it was going to be hard when they first told us about it." He admitted before grimacing, "Still sounds like a lot of hard work to be honest..."

He sighed a little bit before running a hand through his hair,

"Well I was planning on doing something action related but... well I couldn't think of a plot that wasn't already a movie." He complained before shrugging, "I guess... horror maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:42 am

Darcie smirked softly when she saw Chase blushing at being caught out about the pen thing, she wasn't going to press it too much though, she wanted to be able to help Chase and sucking on long hard objects with glasses on (like a form of sexy librarian/nerd) was not going to be really conducive to his concentration levels.

The fact that Chase thought that this assignment was hard worried her a little bit but she didn't let it show, she didn't want him to feel bad about it at all.

"It is, when I did mine it took a long time, but that's cause I'm a perfectionist. I couldn't put the pen down until my plot was absolutely 100% the way that I wanted it." she smiled softly, a little blush on her cheeks as she admitted that.

When Chase chose horror Darcie grinned, she loved horror, she wrote lots of horror herself and she knew a lot of people that Chase could go and Google that would be really good models to base his writing on. They were very simple to write and he would find the stories enjoyable as well.

"One of the best people for horror is Stephen King, you'll have read his books and certainly heard of him. I love his books, if you don't want to waste time reading them, IT is on YouTube, give it a watch. It's a little old hat but you'll get the jist." she smiled brightly, loving actually helping out "We will start with the main monster you want in it, have a think."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:48 am

Chase was a little disappointed but he somehow knew that Darcie was going to refrain from doing her sexy librarian impression it seemed. He sighed a little bit, wanting to pout but knowing that it wasn't manly to do so.

He sighed a little bit, catching the expression on her face,

"I'm a dumbass when it comes to English aren't I?" He groaned before shaking his head a little bit, "Yeah well thankfully I think I'll stop when I'm sure I've got a B or an A-.... you stop when you've got an A+!"

He could see by the way her face lit up that Darcie knew about horror books and that was sure good for Chase seeing as the most horror he knew was damn slasher films! He enjoyed them too, which might help,

"I watching that flic! IT... was the one with that British guy playing the creepy ass clown thingy right?" he asked, slightly confused before nodding, "Main monster for us... erm... how about... um... how about an evil demon twin or something?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:55 am

Darcie couldn't help the look of horror on her face when Chase had obviously caught her expression and thought that he was dumb at English from it. Biting her lip softly she wanted to be able to reassure him and she was going to. Gently she touched his arm and squeezed it softly and she gave him a soft smile as she attempted to reassure him;

"Don't think that." she reassured, her voice smooth "So what you're not too great at English, I wouldn't even know what way to hold a football let alone how to score a...goal?" Darcie hesitated before remembering the correct answer "No, it's a try!" she grinned "But don't worry, we're gunna get you that B, maybe even an A for good measure."

With a bright smile on her lips Darcie was glad that Chase was familiar with the writer she was talking about, Darcie nodded her head when Chase got it correct about IT.

However his suggestion about the plot for his book made her want to sweatdrop a little bit, she didn't want to shoot him down but she did want to be able to let him get a passing grade and so she was just going to have to tell him.

"Sorry Chase but King already wrote a book like that, called the Dark Half." she smiled softly but came up with another idea for him "How about, we set it somewhere you're familiar with, what about you set it in a high school...and all the teachers are some sort of monster; maybe a vampire or something, and they sleep upside down in the lockers in the school. A comic horror, a parody!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:00 am

Chase knew she was just trying to cheer him up to be honest seeing as it was painfully obvious that he was terrible at English and likely always would be. Sighing a little bit, he rubbed at his eyes in mild annoyance,

"Well it's hard not to when evidence smacks you in the face like this." He told her ruefully before chuckling a little bit and shaking his head, "That's soccer and then rugby... I make field goals and conversions."

He paused,

"You really think I can get an A?"

He had never gotten an A in English before and it had been a while since he'd gotten an A in anything else either to be honest. Coughing a little bit, he blushed when she told him his idea had already been done by King,

"Well... he is good." He admitted weakly before blinking and clicking his fingers, "Doctor Who! Rai said that was an episode of the new Doctor Who, the teachers were monsters who slept upside down in school... can I still do it?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:06 am

Darcie frowned slightly, she didn't know that Chase was so unhappy when it came to his grades and so insecure as well. She wanted to be able to make sure that he passed and passed so well, maybe she would even put more effort into his coursework than she would her own. She didn't need to work so hard on what she was doing because it was easy to her.

Blushing softly Darcie laughed; "You know I knew that, but seriously Chase I'll help you get that A if you really want it." she reassured, gently squeezing his hand, her blush stayed on her cheek as she did so, she didn't think she'd be so reassuring to someone who was so cruel to her only a few days ago.

The idea was a good one, and as long as they changed the monsters that Chase used then it would be sure to be amazing;

"Of course you could, just change the monsters it'll be fine." she smiled brightly "Now, for the plot, do you want a male or female central character?" Darcie asked, noting the things they'd talked about down "I'm gunna guess male."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:11 am

Chase sighed a little bit and rubbed a bit at his temples. He was expected to do well in all of his subjects as well as kicking ass on the football field. That was the condition he had agreed to when he had signed up to be considered for scholarships. He chuckled a little bit about her sporting mistake and noticed her blush easily,

"Of course you did." He teased her knowingly before smirking a little bit, "Well if you're so sure that I can get an A with your help... then I'm sure I won't be able to fail!"

He grinned. He had an idea about English! Of course Darcie had come up with the idea but... but still! He was going to be using an idea for English! This was a massive step for him! He grinned a little bit, visualising it now,

"Yeah! Instead of bat-like they can be... like... like snakes or lizards!" He declared with a grin before humming a little bit before nervously suggesting something, "Well... since it's in school... how about it's a couple of kids? Like 10 or something?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:18 am

Darcie adjusted her glasses and she placed her pen lid back on her lips, gently tapping it against them as she thought about what they could do in the story, what they had talked about previously and works that might be similar and works that could be a good model for the plot that he was going to be doing. It was easier than she thought to get this weeks homework done actually.

"Don't stress out so much Chase." she whispered softly, withdrawing her hand from his own in case he didn't much like the contact "I'm going to help you, and I always get A's in my assignments so, that's a Vane Guarantee you'll get an A and kick this assignments ass."

Nodding her head Darcie wrote that idea down;

"I love it Chase! And maybe, the kids can find their shedded skins when they sneak into the school one night to explore..." she suggested, getting really enthused into the situation and she thought that they were getting on so well together now that they had something to work on together instead of arguing.

She loved his idea! It was great.

"Amazing, then you can get extra marks for style and structure if you alternate points of view and such, maybe you can even do one from a point of view of one of the lizards or something."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:23 am

Chase had to admit that the way she was moving her pen back up to her lips again was very distracting but it helped to lower his stress that was for sure. Blushing a little bit, he tried to keep his mind on the task at hand. He managed it but it also managed to make him feel a bit strange. Like he should be focusing on her rather than his oh so important English homework,

"I know I shouldn't stress too much but this is needed for my scholarship..." He admitted with a sigh as her words began to get through to him. He smirked a little bit, "Well then what are we waiting for? Can't kick it's ass if we aren't working!"

He had a good idea? Chase Young had a good English plot idea! Boo-freaking-yeah! Now that was one moment for the yearbook!

"Thanks Darcie! I was just trying to think of something that people find unsettling." he told her honestly before grinning and nodding, "Yeah and they can tell adults but they don't believe them because they're kids and all that."

He grinned, still on cloud nine after realising he had a good idea,

"Extra marks? Jesus Christ!" He laughed happily, "I haven't had extra marks in... well... ever! You're amazing at this tutoring shit Darcie!"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:29 am

Darcie couldn't help but feel amazing, the positive attitude that Chase had now because of her was great and she was so amazed that it was her that had done that to him. She had inspired him and given him confidence and he was going to be able to pass his assessment and get a sold A in his coursework to lay him in good stead for the exam.

"Well then lets get to it." she purred with a wink.

His thought process behind the idea for the monster made her smile brightly, it was a great way to get behind doing something, and Darcie realised that praise was the way to get through to him;

"Thats a great thought process Chase, you're getting into the mindset of you characters already, play on your own fears and worries about these things and set that into your writing. You'll be sure to succeed."

Darcie honestly thought she was going to fall in love with Chase's grin and she bit her lip, trying to contain her smile which broke through anyway.

"Thanks Chase, now, lets get something written down shall we?" she asked, and passed her notes to him to work from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)   Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study Buddies (Darcie and Chase)
Page 1 of 1